PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Seriously,if the Chiefs...

Pages : 1 [2]

TrebMaxx
03-01-2012, 11:09 PM
I don't hate Peyton Manning, I just hate when my team plays against him.

bricks
03-01-2012, 11:37 PM
I hate it when team playoff records are used against a player. Okay so Peyton Manning is 9-10 in the post-season, so what?

Look at his teams...No disrespect to Indy, but they are not that good without him. Lets see what he could do on a team with a strong defense and good running game...Better yet, pretty much a solid all round team. If he was on good teams Ill bet that playoff record doesnt stand at 9-10

Psyko Tek
03-02-2012, 12:12 AM
doesn't masnning have a weather problem?
thought he sucked in the cold and weather?
to lazy to look up something that will not happen

we are kc we are cassel

sob

htismaqe
03-02-2012, 07:07 AM
I hate it when team playoff records are used against a player. Okay so Peyton Manning is 9-10 in the post-season, so what?

Look at his teams...No disrespect to Indy, but they are not that good without him. Lets see what he could do on a team with a strong defense and good running game...Better yet, pretty much a solid all round team. If he was on good teams Ill bet that playoff record doesnt stand at 9-10

9-10 in the postseason? That means he has NINETEEN MORE appearances than the Chiefs do in the past 15 years!!!

JFC.

Pasta Giant Meatball
03-02-2012, 07:12 AM
As evidenced by this season, it was a remarkable job to get that team into the postseason in the first place. KC would have much more surrounding talent.

SPchief
03-02-2012, 07:37 AM
9-10 in the postseason? That means he has NINETEEN MORE appearances than the Chiefs do in the past 15 years!!!

JFC.

:spock:

-King-
03-02-2012, 08:11 AM
:spock:

Maths is hard stuff.

htismaqe
03-02-2012, 08:21 AM
It's easy to forget the whole THREE playoff appearances KC has had since 1998. Forgive the **** outta me...

EDIT: And I can't type either.

Sofa King
03-02-2012, 09:02 AM
So you believe that the Chiefs could acquire the #2 pick through draft picks alone, you believe that the Chiefs wont need to sweeten the pot with proven players at positions that they need, and youre calling my point stupid as ****.

Hey.

Nobody will know about your lobotomy if you wear a wig to hide the scars.

You keep changing your argument.

Try to stick to the point buddy.

Lzen
03-02-2012, 09:40 AM

JFC.

I think you mean 19 more playoff games, not appearances. And it's actually 16 more. But your point still stands. You have to get there (playoffs) to win the whole damn thing. I think this past season shows just how valuable Manning was to that team.

And I believe he could elevate the Chiefs to that level (SB contender) of play. How long has it been since we felt that we had a legitimate chance at a Super Bowl? I know if Manning were to come to KC, I would feel the Chiefs are legit contenders for the title.

htismaqe
03-02-2012, 11:01 AM
I think you mean 19 more playoff games, not appearances. And it's actually 16 more. But your point still stands. You have to get there (playoffs) to win the whole damn thing. I think this past season shows just how valuable Manning was to that team.

And I believe he could elevate the Chiefs to that level (SB contender) of play. How long has it been since we felt that we had a legitimate chance at a Super Bowl? I know if Manning were to come to KC, I would feel the Chiefs are legit contenders for the title.

He appeared in 19 postseason games. The use of the word "appearances" was probably not advisable in hindsight. :)

And I agree. Manning makes the Chiefs and instant contender not just for the playoffs but to win it all.

Nzoner
03-02-2012, 11:24 AM
Yep I can see it now

Eli has already won another SB

Focking KU wins the NC

Chiefs get Peyton and go all the way the one time I'm off the bandwagon.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

notorious
03-02-2012, 11:27 AM
1st QB ever to win the SB with two different teams?

Let's see his brother top THAT.

notorious
03-02-2012, 11:28 AM
This brings up a question from years past:

If Elway won a SB for the Chiefs after leaving Denver, how would you react?

This is almost the same thing.

htismaqe
03-02-2012, 11:32 AM

Not even remotely close to the same thing actually.

Nzoner
03-02-2012, 11:39 AM

Not even remotely close to the same thing actually.

Not even

mlyonsd
03-02-2012, 11:41 AM
Yep I can see it now

Eli has already won another SB

Focking KU wins the NC

Chiefs get Peyton and go all the way the one time I'm off the bandwagon.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Need to let it go Joe.

If, (big if), Peyton becomes a Chief first he has to win a playoff game.

But if he did this place would explode and the thought he was ever a Colt would be erased.

You need to look at it like they'd be developing a QB under his wing that would eventually take over while at the same time giving the players we have now a chance.

Unless they were to go after RGIII, and I believe that price is too high, Manning would be a step in the right direction.

Nzoner
03-02-2012, 11:49 AM
Need to let it go Joe.

If, (big if), Peyton becomes a Chief first he has to win a playoff game.

But if he did this place would explode and the thought he was ever a Colt would be erased.

You need to look at it like they'd be developing a QB under his wing that would eventually take over while at the same time giving the players we have now a chance.

Unless they were to go after RGIII, and I believe that price is too high, Manning would be a step in the right direction.

I didn't bump the thread.

whoman69
03-02-2012, 02:06 PM
I didn't bump the thread.

I didn't either...wait :banghead:

Easy 6
03-02-2012, 04:31 PM
If Manning came here and won a Super Bowl and then retired, I'm all for it.

It's all about the trophy.

Because ultimately the need to draft and develop our own QB is about winning the Super Bowl, not about drafting and developing our own QB.

100% truth.

Nzoner
03-20-2012, 10:37 PM
I don't hate Peyton Manning, I just hate when my team plays against him.

Now we get to see the prick twice a season and personally I love it,one more reason to hate his ass.

LiveSteam
03-20-2012, 11:18 PM
Now we get to see the prick twice a season and personally I love it,one more reason to hate his ass.

I see a wheel chair in his future. That may or may not make you happy.But the thought does put a :D on my face.

Bewbies
03-20-2012, 11:21 PM

My thoughts exactly.

KC Tattoo
03-21-2012, 01:37 AM
Seriously, we just need to unleash Houston & Tamba to smack him around.

Calling it here, as Houston & Tamba close in on Peyton in one of our games this year, Peyton is going to hury his throw and DJ#56 is going pick him off for 6. I'm calling it now pick 6 Derrick Johnson via Peyton Manning INT.

bevischief
03-21-2012, 07:05 AM

Sweet.

Nzoner
01-14-2013, 11:20 AM
Once again we're looking at stats but when a an NFL QB leads the league with 7 one and done play-off exits I see a big red flag and it does't boast KC as Super Bowl champs.

Manning is not Montana,not even close.

MAKE THAT 8-1 ROFL

loochy
01-14-2013, 11:37 AM
MAKE THAT 8-1 ROFL

OMG STANZI/CASSEL/QUINN IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING

Nzoner
01-14-2013, 11:39 AM
OMG STANZI/CASSEL/QUINN IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING PEYTON MANNING

Yeah because another 13-3 and one and done and feeling like shit today is right where I'd like to be.

mdchiefsfan
01-14-2013, 11:58 AM
I agree with Nzoner here. Yea Cassel/Quinn/Stanzi was terrible, but they got us Andy Reid/ John Dorsey and the #1 pick in the draft. If Manning were here and replicated his success we'd have a 13-3 record WOOO!!! BUT Pioli would still be here, no Championship, an added year on our old QB, and no pick to select an adequate replacement.

Now that this season is over I am happy with the direction of the Chiefs.

Pasta Giant Meatball
01-14-2013, 12:43 PM
8 one and dones is pretty damn incredible. BUT THIS IS THE BEST TEAM HE'S EVER PLAYED ON!!!!!!!! Guess it's the biggest choke then.

Nzoner
01-14-2013, 12:47 PM
8 one and dones is pretty damn incredible. BUT THIS IS THE BEST TEAM HE'S EVER PLAYED ON!!!!!!!! Guess it's the biggest choke then.

Plus if I recall correctly his only SB winning season he threw for a total of 3 td's in the entire postseason as that was the year the defense saved his ass.

Rain Man
01-14-2013, 01:37 PM

He had Eric Decker on the team. Eric Decker! I mean, how do you lose with Eric Decker to throw to?

(I don't know why I dislike Eric Decker so much, but I do.)

Hootie
01-14-2013, 01:39 PM
He had Eric Decker on the team. Eric Decker! I mean, how do you lose with Eric Decker to throw to?

(I don't know why I dislike Eric Decker so much, but I do.)

you remind me of one of my old roommates who just had a huge disdain for Eric Byrnes

he had no real reason, other than he thought he tried way too hard and was appalled when he saw him in McCovey Cove with his dog in a kayak trying to catch home run balls during the home run derby or all-star game

BigMeatballDave
01-14-2013, 02:03 PM
Captain Manning's Nuts LMAO