PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet The Hootie thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Count Zarth
01-14-2012, 05:10 PM
???

This statement is so stupid I don't even know how to respond to it.

It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves.

Backwards Masking
01-14-2012, 05:12 PM
And we're only a week into it...

i sure am hoping I can make it to next season, what with Speaking My Mind like that Great Poster Hootie.

Frazod
01-14-2012, 05:12 PM
It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves.

I like eggs.

L.A. Chieffan
01-14-2012, 05:13 PM
???

This statement is so stupid I don't even know how to respond to it.

When I clicked on the thread I thought maybe frazod wouldn't have responded to my post, but when he did relief washed over me in an awesome wave.

Mr. Flopnuts
i sure am hoping I can make it to next season, what with Speaking My Mind like that Great Poster Hootie.

Is that a book title? Everything is capitalized. If it is, let me know when it's released. I'd like to read it.

Simply Red
Nobody made Mecca or Dane leave, either. They're gone, though.

Mecca wasn't a real poster, person. He was a mult, do you all STILL not know this? He's a joke account!

L.A. Chieffan
01-14-2012, 05:14 PM
kinda my thoughts.....

Hey, Burt you want to know what I do?

LiveSteam
When I clicked on the thread I thought maybe frazod wouldn't have responded to my post, but when he did relief washed over me in an awesome wave.

That helped

WilliamTheIrish
Is that a book title? Everything is capitalized. If it is, let me know when it's released. I'd like to read it.
On Amazon.

Children's and Forever Infants section.

Backwards Masking

when i was a kid i was taught to underline book titles, then when i got to be a teen i was told to use abbreviations.

i don't know which one is right anymore

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2012, 05:15 PM
Hey, Burt you want to know what I do?

You're Matt Cassel's PR guy. Congrats on getting that gig btw. I scrubbed all of your previous posts about him.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2012, 05:15 PM
when i was a kid i was taught to underline book titles, then when i got to be a teen i was told to use abbreviations.

i don't know which one is right anymore

As I hear all the kids online say these days, "This isn't a college paper. Quit freaking out about grammar, man!" So I just wouldn't worry about it.

vailpass
01-14-2012, 05:16 PM
i'm not a dupe, just some guy who recognizes what a ****ing Derelict you are.

RNR is worth more than 50 of you. Shut the fuck up.

Discuss Thrower
Mecca wasn't a real poster, person. He was a mult, do you all STILL not know this? He's a joke account!

bullshit. Proof = where?

Backwards Masking
On Amazon.

Children's and Forever Infants section.

you should go there after you figure out how to read and learn how to Pull Your Head Out Of Your Ass.

Mr. Flopnuts
RNR is worth more than 50 of you. Shut the fuck up.

He's a Broncos fan, don't worry about him.

L.A. Chieffan
01-14-2012, 05:17 PM
You're Matt Cassel's PR guy. Congrats on getting that gig btw. I scrubbed all of your previous posts about him.

Liar, you're inhuman!

Backwards Masking
01-14-2012, 05:17 PM
RNR is worth more than 50 of you. Shut the **** up.

A turd festering unflushed in a bowl is worth more than 100 of you. Go fuck yourself.

Moobs
01-14-2012, 05:18 PM
Jesus Phillip, your figurative head is approaching the size of your literal one. We get it, forum moderating is a big deal, and you have a big swingin' dick. Everyone is very impressed.

AustinChief
OK.. last chance before I make the Hootie's new planet poll... get your nominations in ...

No one has claimed GiantsPlanet yet.. with his love for Eli, it's a good choice.

Saul Good
RNR is worth more than 50 of you. Shut the **** up.

He doesn't have to take that shit from a Bronco fan.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2012, 05:19 PM
OK.. last chance before I make the Hootie's new planet poll... get your nominations in ...

No one has claimed GiantsPlanet yet.. with his love for Eli, it's a good choice.

He loves Peyton a hundred times more. That's why I went with Coltsplanet. I really want to moderate his board. It'd be tons of fun.

L.A. Chieffan

Matt Cassell is the greatest chiefs qb in franchise history.

Haha get rid of that one homie!

Saul Good
bullshit. Proof = where?

Check your PMs.

spida_man23
01-14-2012, 05:22 PM
I want to be a mod on hootieplanet. He'd be sooo pissed.
Posted via Mobile Device

Backwards Masking
01-14-2012, 05:22 PM
He doesn't have to take that shit from a Bronco fan.

especially from a Bronco fan Defending a Raider fan. and they call me the Troll. the denver and oakland boards were smart and banned their whiny asses long ago, unfortuneately now they're our problem.

L.A. Chieffan
01-14-2012, 05:23 PM

That's simply not possible, I had dinner with Mecca twice in London...not ten days ago.

AustinChief
01-14-2012, 05:25 PM
I want to be a mod on hootieplanet. He'd be sooo pissed.
Posted via Mobile Device

You want to nominate Giantsplanet.com? I honestly think the front runners will be coltsplanet.com, texansplanet.com and giantsplanet.com with jagsplanet.com as a darkhorse.

Count Zarth
01-14-2012, 05:27 PM
I should move Gif'd up permanently to the new Hootie Planet. Mad traffic, yo.

Backwards Masking
01-14-2012, 05:30 PM
I should move Gif'd up permanently to the new Hootie Planet. Mad traffic, yo.

no shit, lets secede from this Dictatorship. i'm almost in Red now and couldn't be prouder, thanks to likes of 10 in a Row from the Degenerate, Low Life Piece Of Shit Bugeater.

I'm glad, Now everyone will know I'm Cool like all the other red posters. Anyone is green is basically a Non Fan as far as I'm concerned.

Frazod
01-14-2012, 05:31 PM
no shit, lets secede from this Dictatorship. i'm almost in Red now and couldn't be prouder, thanks to likes of 10 in a Row from the Degenerate, Low Life Piece Of Shit Bugeater.

I'm glad, Now everyone will know I'm Cool like all the other red posters. Anyone is green is basically a Non Fan as far as I'm concerned.

http://www.findmall.com/addon.php?20,module=embed_images,file_id=183431

L.A. Chieffan
01-14-2012, 05:32 PM

Bm do you know what Ed gein said about posters in the green?

Phobia
01-14-2012, 05:33 PM
especially from a Bronco fan Defending a Raider fan. and they call me the Troll. the denver and oakland boards were smart and banned their whiny asses long ago, unfortuneately now they're our problem.

I'd take RNR tailgating over about 80% of the participants in this thread. He's a stand-up guy.

Backwards Masking
01-14-2012, 05:34 PM
Bm do you know what Ed gein said about posters in the green?

why no, i do not.

Backwards Masking
01-14-2012, 05:35 PM
I'd take RNR tailgating over about 80% of the participants in this thread. He's a stand-up guy.

he sounds like he sould be Peer Mediator at an Old Folks Home.

Phobia
01-14-2012, 05:35 PM
no shit, lets secede from this Dictatorship.

A board split in which all the douchebags leave? No, please. Don't do that.

Frazod
01-14-2012, 05:37 PM
A board split in which all the douchebags leave? No, please. Don't do that.

Yeah, that would just break my fucking heart.

L.A. Chieffan
01-14-2012, 05:39 PM
why no, i do not.

When I see a poster in the green I think two things. One part of me wants to take them
out and talk to them and be real nice and sweet and treat
them right.

Phobia
01-14-2012, 05:40 PM
he sounds like he sould be Peer Mediator at an Old Folks Home.

He's come to events with the group. He's just a good dude all around. I don't care what team he likes. I'll sit down to a beer with him any day.

Kyle DeLexus
01-14-2012, 05:44 PM
PackerPlanet, the Packer's are the team that I've seen many here refer to as their "second team" and it could actually get pretty popular with the following Green Bay has.

I say if you make a giantsplanet, Dylan should be a mod so have her rep that one.

RNR
01-14-2012, 05:47 PM

Hey gochiefs...err...backwards masking I gave you some pos rep. I just could not let gochiefs and his newest dupe both be in the red LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2012, 05:47 PM
He's come to events with the group. He's just a good dude all around. I don't care what team he likes. I'll sit down to a beer with him any day.

Same here. RNR is as real on this board as he is IRL. He's one of my favorite posters here.

AustinChief
01-14-2012, 05:48 PM
PackerPlanet, the Packer's are the team that I've seen many here refer to as their "second team" and it could actually get pretty popular with the following Green Bay has.

I say if you make a giantsplanet, Dylan should be a mod so have her rep that one.

packersplanet is taken. It's one of the domains I lost when my old registrar went under and failed to xfer some of my stuff.

Good idea on GiantsPlanet.. I am officially taken your proxy nomination for Dylan on that one.

Backwards Masking
01-14-2012, 05:49 PM
Same here. RNR is as real on this board as he is IRL. He's one of my favorite posters here.

God Bless Him.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2012, 05:49 PM
packersplanet is taken. It's one of the domains I lost when my old registrar went under and failed to xfer some of my stuff.

Good idea on GiantsPlanet.. I am officially taken your proxy nomination for Dylan on that one.

Good. She's a sweetheart and would bring some balance to the place.

Frazod
01-14-2012, 05:50 PM

Doesn't matter who he roots for - he's exactly the kind of person I'm talking about when I say he's a member of the community. So much better than the other kind.

Mr. Flopnuts
God Bless Him.

Seriously. Listen, you and I have a pretty good rapport here. We have had no beef. He's a good guy if you take the time to get to know him.

scott free
Frazod vs Milkman, now this!

This is shaping up to be the bestest, most drama packed offseason in MANY a moon :clap:

Kyle DeLexus
Ok, srsly...
He's been given chance after chance and the only reason he's received so many chances is due to his status and post count. Any n00b that behaved like him would have been banned a long time ago.
That being said:
I don't get why he was let go again. Phob, you're being too vague. It appears as though he was axed just because he expressed an opinion that you (on a personal level) didn't like. I understand that this place is not a democracy but how about some consistency?
On another note:

The douche awards are great... However, getting banned for winning is pretty fucking lame.
Posted via Mobile Device

FTR, this is exactly what I was getting at in my post.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2012, 05:51 PM
Frazod vs Milkman, now this!

This is shaping up to be the bestest, most drama packed offseason in MANY a moon :clap:

I haven't seen you in a while, dude. Shame on you. I heard someone say that Lumpy got off scott free. Don't you know she's married?

Count Zarth
01-14-2012, 05:52 PM
Hey gochiefs...err...backwards masking I gave you some pos rep. I just could not let gochiefs and his newest dupe both be in the red LMAO

You are incredibly dumb. I'm not surprised our modictator for life likes you so much.

scott free
01-14-2012, 05:55 PM
I haven't seen you in a while, dude. Shame on you. I heard someone say that Lumpy got off scott free. Don't you know she's married?

I might not get around quite as much as in the past, 50-60 hour work weeks dig into my free time pretty good, but i'll always check in with the Planet whenever possible... its too much fun to quit.

As for Gonzo's wife, i never kiss & tell...

Kyle DeLexus
01-14-2012, 05:57 PM

well damn, must have missed that one on the list in my hurry to post a team.

I will not make another nomination because I don't believe there is another team that could beat others mentioned.

RNR
01-14-2012, 05:57 PM
You are incredibly dumb. I'm not surprised our modictator for life likes you so much.

LMAO I am pretty sure he is not your dupe. I just cannot think of a better put down than to call a poster you. He said he wanted to be in the red so I took that from him also ;)

AustinChief
01-14-2012, 06:02 PM
well damn, must have missed that one on the list in my hurry to post a team.

I will not make another nomination because I don't believe there is another team that could beat others mentioned.

I may just put you and Dylan as the GiantsPlanet mods.. just to be clear, having mod powers in NO WAY obligates you to actually go to the board or participate.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2012, 06:05 PM
I may just put you and Dylan as the GiantsPlanet mods.. just to be clear, having mod powers in NO WAY obligates you to actually go to the board or participate.

Dammit!

Phobia
01-14-2012, 06:14 PM
FTR, this is exactly what I was getting at in my post.

If you guys don't like the "ban the DOTY" idea then overturn it. I don't really care either way.

AustinChief
01-14-2012, 06:17 PM
Dammit!

dude, just for that you will have to mod as well.. be careful what you wish for!

Of course this is all contingent on the official poll to come..

Mr. Flopnuts
If you guys don't like the "ban the DOTY" idea then overturn it. I don't really care either way.

I love it. It may not be popular, but fuck that. It's a temp ban. If people can't handle it, then don't get yourself nominated. This is something I think should become a staple of the board. It'll be interesting to see where it goes after this year. I'll be curious as to who will remain repeat offenders.

In all, I think it's a fucking fantastic idea.

FAX

Seems like overkill, to me.

Banning the living crap out of people is all fun and games until somebody puts a flatscreen out.

FAX

Frazod
01-14-2012, 06:18 PM
I love it. It may not be popular, but fuck that. It's a temp ban. If people can't handle it, then don't get yourself nominated. This is something I think should become a staple of the board. It'll be interesting to see where it goes after this year. I'll be curious as to who will remain repeat offenders.

In all, I think it's a fucking fantastic idea.

:clap:

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2012, 06:18 PM
dude, just for that you will have to mod as well.. be careful what you wish for!

Of course this is all contingent on the official poll to come..

Sweet. I can be the mod over there, that I wouldn't dare be here.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Bacon Cheeseburger
01-14-2012, 06:19 PM
LMAO I am pretty sure he is not your dupe. I just cannot think of a better put down than to call a poster you. He said he wanted to be in the red so I took that from him also ;)
Goddamnit RNR, it has taken me a couple weeks to get him down that far. :cuss:

Backwards Masking
01-14-2012, 06:19 PM
I love it. It may not be popular, but **** that. It's a temp ban. If people can't handle it, then don't get yourself nominated. This is something I think should become a staple of the board. It'll be interesting to see where it goes after this year. I'll be curious as to who will remain repeat offenders.

In all, I think it's a ****ing fantastic idea.

i really dont mind a temp ban for the winner - i must admit it's entertaining.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2012, 06:20 PM
This isn't Phil's baby. It's mine. Someone suggested banning DOTY finalists and winners and I jumped the fuck all over it. So if that's something you want to flame over, flame me. Not him this time.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2012, 06:21 PM
i really dont mind a temp ban for the winner - i must admit it's entertaining.

We're not kicking anyone to the curb. If someone can't live without posting here for a week or a month, they probably need counseling. They can still lurk, we can't stop that. They just can't post. :deevee:

Backwards Masking
01-14-2012, 06:21 PM
This isn't Phil's baby. It's mine. Someone suggested banning DOTY finalists and winners and I jumped the **** all over it. So if that's something you want to flame over, flame me. Not him this time.

the Douche Of The Year ban isn't one millionth of a fraction as Lame as the Hootie Ban.

Frazod
01-14-2012, 06:22 PM
This isn't Phil's baby. It's mine. Someone suggested banning DOTY finalists and winners and I jumped the fuck all over it. So if that's something you want to flame over, flame me. Not him this time.

Chain of custody:

Notorious initially suggested it.

I endorsed it and passed it along to the mods.

Phobia and Flopnuts ran with it.

Backwards Masking
01-14-2012, 06:24 PM
Chain of custody:

Notorious initially suggested it.

I endorsed it and passed it along to the mods.

Phobia and Flopnuts ran with it.

are you sure there isn't anything else you'd like to add before someone else Takes The Floor here, Mr. Senator?

Frazod
01-14-2012, 06:25 PM
are you sure there isn't anything else you'd like to add before someone else Takes The Floor here, Mr. Senator?

Not that I can think of. I just wanted to make sure that everybody who's crying about this knows where to direct their tearful butthurt.

Backwards Masking
01-14-2012, 06:26 PM
I just wanted to make sure that everybody who's crying about this knows where to direct their tearful butthurt.

Touche

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2012, 06:27 PM
I've had plenty of controversy as a poster on this site. This may be my first as a mod. I don't give a shit. I'm standing by the temp bannings until I die. UNTIL I DIE, BITCHES!!! :)

It's all in fun. If it's so much fun for people to come on here and troll everyone, that's fine. It's also fun for those who have been trolled to have their moment of redemption. Period.

Count Zarth
01-14-2012, 06:28 PM
I would accept any temp ban based upon a douche of the year poll. It's funny.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2012, 06:29 PM
I would accept any temp ban based upon a douche of the year poll. It's funny.

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A MAN!!!!!! YOU'RE 40!!!!!!

Frazod
01-14-2012, 06:29 PM
THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A MAN!!!!!! YOU'RE 40!!!!!!

He's more of a man than Saul, apparently.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2012, 06:30 PM

Clay's not a bad dude. He just understands the intrawebz more than most. That's my honest opinion, and another one that probably isn't popular.

Gonzo
01-14-2012, 06:31 PM
I might not get around quite as much as in the past, 50-60 hour work weeks dig into my free time pretty good, but i'll always check in with the Planet whenever possible... its too much fun to quit.

As for Gonzo's wife, i never kiss & tell...

Am I gonna have to choke a bitch?
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
01-14-2012, 06:31 PM
Clay's not a bad dude. He just understands the intrawebz more than most. That's my honest opinion, and another one that probably isn't popular.

I get along fine with Clay about 99% of the time.

Count Zarth
01-14-2012, 06:32 PM
I'm a filthy jesus-hating pillowbitergot, give me my due.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2012, 06:33 PM
I get along fine with Clay about 99% of the time.

He's someone I consider a personal friend. That doesn't stop him from flipping me shit if I say something stupid. Isn't that what friends are for? :fire:

Mr. Flopnuts
I'm a filthy jesus-hating pillowbitergot, give me my due.

STFU fag.

RNR
Goddamnit RNR, it has taken me a couple weeks to get him down that far. :cuss:

I could be help you swing it back ;)

Frazod
01-14-2012, 06:34 PM
He's someone I consider a personal friend. That doesn't stop him from flipping me shit if I say something stupid. Isn't that what friends are for? :fire:

All my relationships are based on abuse. Otherwise, what fun would it be? :evil:

scott free
01-14-2012, 06:37 PM
Am I gonna have to choke a bitch?
Posted via Mobile Device

Dont worry my friend, i was lying, she wouldnt have me... i'm actually 390 pounds of pure bacon grease, i have 3 different types of asthma, live in my moms basement & am TOTALLY addicted to 'MAGIC - The Gathering'.

Backwards Masking
01-14-2012, 06:37 PM
I could be help you swing it back ;)

Here comes the Fun Police!

Quality Poster and Good Dude...RNR's a Piece Of Shit.

Gonzo
01-14-2012, 06:38 PM
Dont worry my friend, i was lying, she wouldnt have me... i'm actually 390 pounds of pure bacon grease, i have 3 different types of asthma, live in my moms basement & am TOTALLY addicted to 'MAGIC - The Gathering'.

LMAO

I just came...
Posted via Mobile Device

Saul Good
01-14-2012, 06:39 PM

What is with your obsession over me, you creepy fuck? I understand that you're a drug addict and have no self control around your family, food, etc. Nothing but rock bottom, divorce, and obesity has ever come from any of those things, and nothing good is going to come from bringing me up at every opportunity. After a half century of abuse, the last thing your body needs is high blood pressure to boot. Try and keep me out of your head. Your pathetic addictions aren't becoming.

AustinChief
01-14-2012, 06:40 PM

GET A ROOM!

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2012, 06:41 PM
GET A ROOM!

We have!

Count Zarth
01-14-2012, 06:42 PM
Come to bed.

RNR
01-14-2012, 06:42 PM
Here comes the Fun Police!

Quality Poster and Good Dude...RNR's a Piece Of Shit.

LMAO I have only given neg rep twice. Once to a guy that went stupid over the death of Davis and you. I also gave pos rep. Anyone who has read my posts knows I think the rep system is a total joke. Lighten up dude LMAO

Frazod
01-14-2012, 06:51 PM
What is with your obsession over me, you creepy fuck? I understand that you're a drug addict and have no self control around your family, food, etc. Nothing but rock bottom, divorce, and obesity has ever come from any of those things, and nothing good is going to come from bringing me up at every opportunity. After a half century of abuse, the last thing your body needs is high blood pressure to boot. Try and keep me out of your head. Your pathetic addictions aren't becoming.

Sorry, pussy, we're special friends now. However, since I'm not a complete retard, I'll focus on shit you do now, as opposed to things you might have done 20 years ago.

What do you think about that, you chickenshit cunt?

Chocolate Hog
01-14-2012, 06:51 PM
Looks like Frazod has gotten to Saul.

Frazod
01-14-2012, 06:53 PM
Looks like Frazod has gotten to Saul.

Seems that way, doesn't it? :D

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2012, 06:53 PM

I wonder what could be said about you if you actually had the balls to put yourself out there. No wait, let me guess, you're fucking perfect like a TV show. ROFL

Phobia
01-14-2012, 06:56 PM
What is with your obsession over me, you creepy ****? I understand that you're a drug addict and have no self control around your family, food, etc. Nothing but rock bottom, divorce, and obesity has ever come from any of those things, and nothing good is going to come from bringing me up at every opportunity. After a half century of abuse, the last thing your body needs is high blood pressure to boot. Try and keep me out of your head. Your pathetic addictions aren't becoming.

It always pisses me off when a prick uses something somebody has posted about their vulnerabilities against them.

Count Zarth
I don't remember getting flame roasted by Saul Good.

Did it happen and I just forgot? Because normally when I see someone post with a history of being a dick to me, I feel like mailing them a bomb.

Saul Good
Sorry, pussy, we're special friends now. However, since I'm not a complete retard, I'll focus on shit you do now, as opposed to things you might have done 20 years ago.

What do you think about that, you chickenshit ****?

How about you focus your energy somewhere else entirely? You are a failed human being with nothing but decades after decades of wasted years to show for it. The less you think of me, the better.

Chocolate Hog
01-14-2012, 06:57 PM
Saul is trying to be Hootie now.

doomy3
01-14-2012, 06:58 PM
It always pisses me off when a prick uses something somebody has posted about their vulnerabilities against them.

Yeah, people never did that to Hootie.

(Although I agree with you.)

Saul Good
01-14-2012, 06:58 PM

Frazod has taken it upon himself to falsely accuse a twenty year old kid whose real name has been posted repeatedly on this board. That is where my venom towards him begins and ends. He certainly isn't above it, so he gets what he gives.

Frazod
01-14-2012, 06:59 PM

I actually kind of like it - it just shows exactly what kind of fucking lowlife he is.

I used to drive drunk when I was in high school - that was 30 years ago, but I'll give Saul a freebie since his current ammo is getting a bit stale.

Tribal Warfare
01-14-2012, 06:59 PM
this is an awesome site, no one should ever have to leave. :thumb:
Some deserve to be banned

Backwards Masking
01-14-2012, 07:01 PM

It always pisses me off when a Mod goes to a couple lunches with a Poster and that Poster gets immunity for life.

Phobia
Yeah, people never did that to Hootie.

(Although I agree with you.)

Yeah. I don't know that you were trying but you just exposed a bit of hypocrisy from me. Thanks for that.

Saul Good
I wonder what could be said about you if you actually had the balls to put yourself out there. No wait, let me guess, you're ****ing perfect like a TV show. ROFL

Not perfect, but any faults I have pale in comparison to a middle aged loser who lobs rape charges against an innocent kid.

Phobia
01-14-2012, 07:02 PM
It always pisses me off when a Mod goes to a couple lunches with a Poster and that Poster gets immunity for life.

I don't know who you used to be but I'll bet you deserved to be banned.

Frazod
Frazod has taken it upon himself to falsely accuse a twenty year old kid whose real name has been posted repeatedly on this board. That is where my venom towards him begins and ends. He certainly isn't above it, so he gets what he gives.

LMAO

The little prick BRAGGED ABOUT NAILING A GIRL WHO WAS PASSED OUT. It offended me and numerous other people. Apparently they'll all on my payroll, though, since Pootie's white knight holds only me responsible for it.

Chocolate Hog
Not perfect, but any faults I have pale in comparison to a middle aged loser who lobs rape charges against an innocent kid.

You know he admitted to doing so right?

AustinChief
01-14-2012, 07:03 PM
POLL is open go vote for Hootie's new planet!

Backwards Masking
01-14-2012, 07:04 PM
I don't know who you used to be but I'll bet you deserved to be banned.

LMAO

I know I am not a mult.

Just like I know Hootie didnt deserve to be banned.

Frazod
01-14-2012, 07:05 PM

I kind of doubt that, pussy.

But it's smart of you to keep your failings to yourself. Other than the ones that ooze forth from your every post.

Count Zarth
01-14-2012, 07:06 PM
this is an awesome site, no one should ever have to leave. :thumb:

No one ever has to leave!

I encourage all who are banned to contact me about proxy IP addresses.

doomy3
01-14-2012, 07:07 PM
No one ever has to leave!

I encourage all who are banned to contact me about proxy IP addresses.

LMAO

Count Zarth
01-14-2012, 07:10 PM
I just got a PM. The revolution has bacon.

RNR
01-14-2012, 07:10 PM
Some deserve to be banned

Agreed, and this place seems to have taken a turn where many try to make a name by being pricks. There seems to be more and more personal attacks. This has been for years one of the coolest sites because it is open topic and the mods allow people to play. It just does not seem to work as well now. This place is not near as fun as it once was.

Count Zarth
01-14-2012, 07:13 PM
Agreed, and this place seems to have taken a turn where many try to make a name by being pricks. There seems to be more and more personal attacks. This has been for years one of the coolest sites because it is open topic and the mods allow people to play. It just does not seem to work as well now. This place is not near as fun as it once was.

People said this 4 years ago and the site is still going strong.

Count Zarth
01-14-2012, 07:13 PM
Thanks to me, of course.

RNR
01-14-2012, 07:16 PM
People said this 4 years ago and the site is still going strong.

LMAO you fucking twit I did not suggest it was going to fail. I just made an observation.

Rams Fan
01-14-2012, 07:18 PM

Tell Over Head to start posting again.

RNR
01-14-2012, 07:20 PM
Tell Over Head to start posting again.

I am not sure what happened to set him off but he is done with this place. I talked with him yesterday and it is highly unlikely he will ever post here again.

Dartgod
01-14-2012, 07:20 PM
Lastly, I can't remember the antagonist in the "Dane Leaving" thread but IMO that was a perfect time to lay that particular poster out. There are limits, and calling or accusing somebody of being a "Sandusky" is pretty shitty thing.
I think this irks more than anything else. Hootie got banned for something very similar and I played a part in making the ban happen.

Again, I won't shed a tear over Hootie's banning, but how the mods can justify banning him and not that POS R8ers I'll never understand.

Saul Good
01-14-2012, 07:22 PM
I think this irks more than anything else. Hootie got banned for something very similar and I played a part in making the ban happen.

Again, I won't shed a tear over Hootie's banning, but how the mods can justify banning him and not that POS R8ers I'll never understand.

What did R8ers do that was ban worthy?

Count Zarth
01-14-2012, 07:23 PM
LMAO you fucking twit I did not suggest it was going to fail. I just made an observation.

You said it wasn't as fun. It's just as fun, if not moreso.

Perhaps not to you, but you suck.

Rams Fan
01-14-2012, 07:23 PM
I am not sure what happened to set him off but he is done with this place. I talked with him yesterday and it is highly unlikely he will ever post here again.

Something involving Canada, I think.

I know he still lurks here, though.

Phobia
01-14-2012, 07:24 PM

I like Dane. I like him a lot. I wasn't a mod during that incident but I don't think I'd have played it much differently than they did... if I'm understanding the whole give and take properly. I understand Dane trolled him, R8ers trolled back, then Dane cried foul.

WilliamTheIrish
01-14-2012, 07:25 PM
What did R8ers do that was ban worthy?

Cliff's Notes:

I was under the impression that he accused Dane of a being a "Sandusky". Then kstater brought to light that during one of the great Dane vs R8ers slap fights, Dane said he would make a movie of R8ers daughter (or something like that). That led to R8ers making his posts about Dane being a "Sandusky".

But I never saw that particular post.

Anyone can correct this at any time.

RNR
01-14-2012, 07:26 PM

Thanks gochiefs it always cheers me up when I bug you :thumb:

RNR
01-14-2012, 07:28 PM
Something involving Canada, I think.

I know he still lurks here, though.

That seems right. I never asked him why.

Saul Good
01-14-2012, 07:30 PM
Cliff's Notes:

I was under the impression that he accused Dane of a being a "Sandusky". Then kstater brought to light that during one of the great Dane vs R8ers slap fights, Dane said he would make a movie of R8ers daughter (or something like that). That led to R8ers making his posts about Dane being a "Sandusky".

I read the thread. Dane made a comment about filming a porno with R8ers' daughter. R8ers called him a pedo (his daughter was 12 years old I think). Dane acted like R8ers was out of bounds (because it's perfectly cool to talk about making a porno with a dude's daughter.)

People on here seem to think everyone else's shit stinks but their own. At least Hootie admitted that he could be a dickhead and owned it.

Rams Fan
01-14-2012, 07:30 PM
Cliff's Notes:

That is accurate.

This is what Dane posted:

LMAO

I know your pathetic world, the only way that people succeed is either drugs or porn, which just goes to show how ****ing stupid and pathetic you truly are.

Go **** yourself, Fat Fingers.

R8ers, in return, posted this:

Cmon audiophile, tell us stories of how you lure kids into your dark world.

Dartgod
01-14-2012, 07:37 PM
you're 1000x more sad and pathetic and you're a Raider Fan. i'd suggest you bow down and Kiss Their Asses, but I nor anyone else will ever need to tell you that. You're the Brown Noser of all Brown Nosers around these parts.

RNR is good people and I'm guessing you wouldn't have the stones to say that to his face if you were fortunate to meet him in person as I was.

Phobia
01-14-2012, 07:39 PM
RNR is good people and I'm guessing you wouldn't have the stones to say that to his face if you were fortunate to meet him in person as I was.

There's not a single person who trolls here that would have the stones to even show up to any of our events.

Frazod
01-14-2012, 07:41 PM
There's not a single person who trolls here that would have the stones to even show up to any of our events.

This.

Tribal Warfare
01-14-2012, 07:41 PM

nah, some have really abused the freedoms they've been given to the point of using personal attacks like a bunch of bickering teenage girls that wasn't present when ChiefsPlanet launched in 2000 amongst the members.

Chocolate Hog
01-14-2012, 07:43 PM

Bro please. I played flag football with you.

Simply Red
01-14-2012, 07:44 PM
bullshit. Proof = where?

I don't really have proof. I thought many would've agreed that based on his hilarious photos, he's not too athletic looking, or does he look like a football whiz. Also, he looks like noone that'd be a USC fan. He disappears. Others show up or 'suddenly' post more. I'm not positive, ok? I'm not.

But i'd bet it's better than a 50% chance he's not him, nor a legitimate poster. just my gut, and yes, I TOO could be dead wrong.

DaFace told me many threads ago, and no i don't remember which thread.... There are a few mults that get the pass because they're funny, or something of the sorts.

Saul Good
01-14-2012, 07:44 PM

I have no plans to go to any events, but I did call you about coming over and doing some work on my house. (then again, I don't consider myself to be a troll though some obviously disagree.)

Phobia
01-14-2012, 07:45 PM
I have no plans to go to any events, but I did call you about coming over and doing some work on my house. (then again, I don't consider myself to be a troll though some obviously disagree.)

You haven't even really been on my troll radar.

Simply Red
01-14-2012, 07:45 PM

RedRum did though, but he's under a different handle. Maybe this "Mecca" cat.

I kidd there

Frazod
01-14-2012, 07:46 PM

More of a pussy than a troll, if you're seeking a clarification.

AustinChief
01-14-2012, 07:46 PM

Whatever man, I showed up to a few. :)

Saul Good
01-14-2012, 07:47 PM
You haven't even really been on my troll radar.

I see...just your douche radar.

Phobia
01-14-2012, 07:47 PM
Bro please. I played flag football with you.

Really? When?

Phobia
01-14-2012, 07:48 PM
I see...just your douche radar.

Just today, actually.

Chocolate Hog
01-14-2012, 07:48 PM
Really? When?

Like 3 or 4 years ago.

Phobia
01-14-2012, 07:49 PM
RedRum did though, but he's under a different handle. Maybe this "Mecca" cat.

I kidd there

RedRum really cared about this site. It wasn't until he finally burned his bridges with that "Mom" shtick that he went full on troll.

Phobia
01-14-2012, 07:50 PM
Like 3 or 4 years ago.

So, when you were a n00b?

Saul Good
01-14-2012, 07:50 PM
RedRum really cared about this site. It wasn't until he finally burned his bridges with that "Mom" shtick that he went full on troll.

The history of this site could be a miniseries.

Simply Red
01-14-2012, 07:51 PM

He's here, i'd say, somehow, he's pretty nerdy, I'd bet he could covertly post, somehow.

I'm not sure about Mecca and I don't really care. But I'd say it's in the ninety percentile affirmative, RR69 is active here on CP today.

Chocolate Hog
01-14-2012, 07:52 PM
So, when you were a n00b?

I was an asshole since day 1.

Count Zarth
01-14-2012, 07:52 PM
The history of this site could be a miniseries.

GoChiefs: The Wonder Years

Frazod
01-14-2012, 07:53 PM

IIRC he was actually scared to death when he first showed up. I wasn't there for that one.

AustinChief
01-14-2012, 07:53 PM
GoChiefs: The Blunder Years

FYP (although I am in a hurry and that wasn't as clever as I hoped)

Lumpy
01-14-2012, 07:56 PM
I never liked Hootie. In fact, up until a few weeks ago, I had his ass on ignore. However, he shouldn't have been banned unless there was a pretty damn good reason.

Honestly, in the 2 weeks of him being off ignore, I've noticed a huge difference in they way he interacts w/ people. I guess I'm just befuddled as to why he was banned if he was being less of an asshole? :shrug:

Simply Red
01-14-2012, 07:59 PM
Austin, If that could wait until Monday, i'd appreciate it, I don't really want to download AIM on this PC. I have it at work and do deals on it all damned day, I sometimes hear a ping and it's not even going off. I'll get on it on Monday and present this idea.

If Claythan reads this, he'll do it. But Hootie may've blocked him (not sure), additionally - Hootie isn't always logged, but I'll try it on Monday. Be easy on that Austin trim tonight, cuz.

scott free
01-14-2012, 08:00 PM
But I'd say it's in the ninety percentile affirmative, RR69 is active here on CP today.

I bet you're right.

Brock
01-14-2012, 08:00 PM
I never liked Hootie. In fact, up until a few weeks ago, I had his ass on ignore. However, he shouldn't have been banned unless there was a pretty damn good reason.

Honestly, in the 2 weeks of him being off ignore, I've noticed a huge difference in they way he interacts w/ people. I guess I'm just befuddled as to why he was banned if he was being less of an asshole? :shrug:

There's no logic to it. It's just phobia being phobia.

Frazod
01-14-2012, 08:02 PM

It's buried in the thread, but basically Phobia had restored him on the understanding that he was on probation and would be held to a higher standard. The stuff he did wouldn't get somebody who had never been in trouble before banned, but it was enough to get him booted.

I'm very much an "end justifies the means" type of person. So frankly, I don't give a shit why - I'm just glad he's gone.

Phobia
01-14-2012, 08:09 PM
It's buried in the thread, but basically Phobia had restored him on the understanding that he was on probation and would be held to a higher standard. The stuff he did wouldn't get somebody who had never been in trouble before banned, but it was enough to get him booted.

I didn't restore him. I didn't even outline the terms of the agreement. I just enforced it. The mods all agreed to restore him because he really, really wanted to come back and promised to be on best behavior.

Lumpy
01-14-2012, 08:10 PM
So, what you guys are saying is I should let Phobia win at poker or it's the ban hammer for me. Got it. :thumb:

Frazod
01-14-2012, 08:11 PM
I didn't restore him. I didn't even outline the terms of the agreement. I just enforced it. The mods all agreed to restore him because he really, really wanted to come back and promised to be on best behavior.

My apologies for blaming you for letting him back.

Phobia
01-14-2012, 08:14 PM
There's no logic to it. It's just phobia being phobia.

See, I don't understand this mentality. Every time there's one of these threads, you're always at the front with a pitchfork and a torch... But if I really were the guy you've made me out to be, don't you think I'd be banning my most vocal detractors whenever I got into a banning mood? Doesn't that frighten you, Brock? Do you feel your ChiefsPlanet life hanging in the balance?

I'll tell you this much though... it was a real rush pushing that button and this thread has been one helluva way to spend my Saturday afternoon.

Brock
01-14-2012, 08:18 PM
See, I don't understand this mentality. Every time there's one of these threads, you're always at the front with a pitchfork and a torch... But if I really were the guy you've made me out to be, don't you think I'd be banning my most vocal detractors whenever I got into a banning mood? Doesn't that frighten you, Brock? Do you feel your ChiefsPlanet life hanging in the balance?

I'll tell you this much though... it was a real rush pushing that button and this thread has been one helluva way to spend my Saturday afternoon.

You must be one obtuse motherfucker if you think I'm at the front with a torch and a pitchfork. This is what....my first...now second? post in this thread. I really don't give a shit what you do or who you abuse with your mighty mod powers.

Count Zarth
01-14-2012, 08:20 PM
Can you imagine if Bill Clinton had ACTUALLY fucked Monica Lewinsky?

Phobia
01-14-2012, 08:23 PM
I really don't give a shit what you do or who you abuse with your mighty mod powers.

Yeah? You seem interested enough to participate in every single "why was he banned" thread that has ever appeared on this board. We have this discussion every time. But you don't give a shit. I see.

Phobia
01-14-2012, 08:25 PM
My apologies for blaming you for letting him back.

No worries. Just putting the record straight. Despite appearances, I'm not "out to get" Hootie or anybody else. Our mod team communicates quite well. We generally reach a consensus.

Lumpy
01-14-2012, 08:31 PM
No worries. Just putting the record straight. Despite appearances, I'm not "out to get" Hootie or anybody else. Our mod team communicates quite well. We generally reach a consensus.

So, what you're saying is that it was a mutual agreement between mods to bring back Hootie. Therefore, banning him was also a mutual agreement between mods, but you were given the ban hammer?

Phobia
01-14-2012, 08:34 PM
So, what you're saying is that it was a mutual agreement between mods to bring back Hootie. Therefore, banning him was also a mutual agreement between mods, but you were given the ban hammer?

Nope. Yesterday's ban-hammer was all me.

Lumpy
01-14-2012, 08:36 PM
Nope. Yesterday's ban-hammer was all me.

Then what Brock said was true and it didn't warrant a retort.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2012, 08:36 PM
We normally discuss bannings like that, but there's enough mutual respect that if someone pulls the hammer, the rest of us support it.

Lumpy
01-14-2012, 08:39 PM
No disrespect to Phobia, (or any other mods), btw. I guess I'm just trying to understand what happened.

Brock
01-14-2012, 08:40 PM
Yeah? You seem interested enough to participate in every single "why was he banned" thread that has ever appeared on this board. We have this discussion every time. But you don't give a shit. I see.

No, I haven't participated in every single why was he banned thread, that's just a lie. I only recall disagreeing with a ban one time, I said my piece about it and moved on. Just like this.

Brock
01-14-2012, 08:42 PM
We normally discuss bannings like that, but there's enough mutual respect that if someone pulls the hammer, the rest of us support it.

Well, that's just crazy.

Phobia
01-14-2012, 08:51 PM
Then what Brock said was true and it didn't warrant a retort.

No. I don't think Hootie was banned because "Phobia is just being Phobia". Read my responses to the thread.

DaFace
01-14-2012, 08:56 PM
For what it's worth, I was probably the one who lobbied the most on Hootie's behalf. His original ban was more than warranted, but I felt he needed another chance based on good behavior. He quickly ended up getting banned again, and I honestly don't even remember why. We let him back once again, with a strong warning that he was on a short leash and would be held to a higher standard until he proved he could play nice. One week later, he's being an ass again.

Anyway, point is... I was the most on Hootie's side, and even I was growing tired of him.. There's a point where "loose moderation " becomes "let everyone be an ass to each other all day long," and frankly that gets old.

Brock
01-14-2012, 08:57 PM
No. I don't think Hootie was banned because "Phobia is just being Phobia". Read my responses to the thread.

Your responses to the thread don't say anything beyond "trust me, it's a process, it wasn't any one thing". In other words, it was nothing. It was just you being you.

Lumpy
01-14-2012, 09:01 PM

I've read every post in this damn thread. To be honest, I really just want that 30 min's back. LMAO

Honestly, if what Flopnuts says is true, then I see no reason why this matter should be discussed any further. If a mod feels that someone warrants a ban, and the other mods concur, (either before or after the banning), that's it. Plain and simple.

dirk digler
01-14-2012, 09:03 PM
I know my opinion doesn't mean much but for what it is worth there is a lot more worthless posters than Hootie.

And just from reading this thread it seems people take things way too seriously on the Internet. I am glad I am not like that. :D

Lumpy
01-14-2012, 09:05 PM
Your responses to the thread don't say anything beyond "trust me, it's a process, it wasn't any one thing". In other words, it was nothing. It was just you being you.

:facepalm: Settle down, Brock.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2012, 09:05 PM
Well, that's just crazy.

how come?

Saul Good
01-14-2012, 09:13 PM
For what it's worth, I was probably the one who lobbied the most on Hootie's behalf. His original ban was more than warranted, but I felt he needed another chance based on good behavior. He quickly ended up getting banned again, and I honestly don't even remember why. We let him back once again, with a strong warning that he was on a short leash and would be held to a higher standard until he proved he could play nice. One week later, he's being an ass again.

Anyway, point is... I was the most on Hootie's side, and even I was growing tired of him.. There's a point where "loose moderation " becomes "let everyone be an ass to each other all day long," and frankly that gets old.

My problem with it is that mods encourage posters to be pricks to each other in the douche contest, but Hootie gets run for something this trivial. Why should the board lose members because other members can't see fit to use the ignore function?

Short of threats, spam, and porn, who cares? What can some random dude on the Internet really say that is so terrible that people can't deal with it?

I've never felt compelled to rep anyone, ignore anyone, give an infraction, or supported a ban, and I'm still alive. The people who are most vocal about calling out Hootie sure don't have problems dishing it out.

DaFace
01-14-2012, 09:16 PM
My problem with it is that mods encourage posters to be pricks to each other in the douche contest, but Hootie gets run for something this trivial. Why should the board lose members because other members can't see fit to use the ignore function?

Short of threats, spam, and porn, who cares? What can some random dude on the Internet really say that is so terrible that people can't deal with it?

I've never felt compelled to rep anyone, ignore anyone, give an infraction, or supported a ban, and I'm still alive. The people who are most vocal about calling out Hootie sure don't have problems dishing it out.

I agree on the DOTY thing. I personally think it's one of the worst ideas we've ever had around here.

Phobia
01-14-2012, 09:20 PM
I agree on the DOTY thing. I personally think it's one of the worst ideas we've ever had around here.

And this is another thing that was discussed at length in the mod forum. There were several mods all for the idea and DaFace wasn't a fan of it. He let his feelings be known and the consensus was go forward this year and see how it goes. He got outvoted this time. I've been outvoted sometimes. It is a team effort.

Kyle DeLexus
01-14-2012, 09:21 PM

I respect all that, but I from what I saw he seemed to be trying to play nice (granted I don't actively seek out hootie posts since I'm actually not a fan of his, so I might have missed a lot of douchery)

But when people have been asking what he did we are only told he was on a short leash and pointed to a thread where his one post expresses a great attitude to the site with only a mild disagreeing opinion.

If we were pointed to something recent (relative to the post in question) in his "body of work" that justified his banning, then I feel most questions and disagreements would be nullified and everyone could go on with their life sans hootie (or follow him to hootieplanet).

Saul Good
01-14-2012, 09:24 PM
And this is another thing that was discussed at length in the mod forum. There were several mods all for the idea and DaFace wasn't a fan of it. He let his feelings be known and the consensus was go forward this year and see how it goes.

So you agreed that Hootie should be banned for saying something as innocuous as that while agreeing that a monthlong series of threads encouraging everyone to call each other out was just peachy?

Kyle DeLexus
01-14-2012, 09:26 PM

I do not agree with this, hootie did deserve his original ban and if he was still banned for that, it would be justified.

Phobia
01-14-2012, 09:27 PM

Never said "trust me". I said "it's a process" as a nod to our 2011 head coach - pure silliness.

I explained my reasons to the best of my ability. I am aware that not everybody is going to agree. That's the risk you run volunteering for leadership at a place like this. I have two regrets from this entire ordeal:
1. Agreeing to allow Hootie back in the first place. That was clearly a mistake.
2. Allowing you to get to me earlier. I should have handled that better. I came off like a big puss in my response and I regret acting like that. I don't know why but I value your opinion perhaps more than I should and criticism from you sets me off.

Frazod
01-14-2012, 09:28 PM
So you agreed that Hootie should be banned for saying something as innocuous as that while agreeing that a monthlong series of threads encouraging everyone to call each other out was just peachy?

I love the way you just can't grasp the concept that people vote for you in the poll because they really think you are a douche. LMAO

Saul Good
01-14-2012, 09:29 PM
I do not agree with this, hootie did deserve his original ban and if he was still banned for that, it would be justified.

Which ban? The one where CC was drunk, got into a fight with Hootie, stupidly shared personal info, and was shocked that it didn't end well?

Saul Good
01-14-2012, 09:32 PM
I love the way you just can't grasp the concept that people vote for you in the poll because they really think you are a douche. LMAO

Shouldn't you be off doing drugs in a gutter somewhere or getting cut off from your family or something?

Kyle DeLexus
01-14-2012, 09:32 PM
Which ban? The one where CC was drunk, got into a fight with Hootie, stupidly shared personal info, and was shocked that it didn't end well?

yep.

Saul Good
01-14-2012, 09:34 PM
yep.

If you don't want some stranger talking about private matters, don't get drunk, get in a fight, and then share personal information with that poster. It was a dick move by Hootie, but it's ultimately on CC.

Frazod
01-14-2012, 09:34 PM
Shouldn't you be off doing drugs in a gutter somewhere or getting cut off from your family or something?

I'd need a time machine for that stuff. I can make you squeal like a little girl in the here and now.

Dartgod
01-14-2012, 09:35 PM

To be honest, he didn't really deserve the last ban. I was calling him an attention whore (few will doubt that he is) and he called me a liar and called me a pedo-phile a couple of times to prove some twisted point so I decided to see if I could get him banned. I succeeded.

Saul Good
01-14-2012, 09:38 PM
I'd need a time machine for that stuff. I can make you squeal like a little girl in the here and now.

A leopard never changes his spots. The dirtbag you shave with will always be you, just older and fatter now. Congratulations on being the first obese drug addict I've ever heard of, though. I didn't even know those existed.

dirk digler
01-14-2012, 09:40 PM
Since supposedly the community has a lot of say on this site why don't we put it up for a vote to see if Hootie can stay or be banned?

Seems fair to me.

go bowe
01-14-2012, 09:42 PM
this isn't as bad as the usual thread whining about some douche getting banned...

you guys are losing your burst...

Saul Good
01-14-2012, 09:43 PM
Since supposedly the community has a lot of say on this site why don't we put it up for a vote to see if Hootie can stay or be banned?

Seems fair to me.

He's going to get his own forum. No rules except you can't post there if you have a goatee.

Frazod
01-14-2012, 09:43 PM
A leopard never changes his spots. The dirtbag you shave with will always be you, just older and fatter now. Congratulations on being the first obese drug addict I've ever heard of, though. I didn't even know those existed.

SQUEAL PUSSY SQUEAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you shaking with rage? Fighting back tears? Sorry, you pampered little twat, you don't bother me. I've overcome and conquered more than you could fathom, and I'm not ashamed of it. As opposed to your chickenshit bitch ass.

Keep it coming, honey. I'll be here.

go bowe
01-14-2012, 09:45 PM
honey?

you should be banned for that... :cuss:

Saul Good
01-14-2012, 09:48 PM
SQUEAL PUSSY SQUEAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you shaking with rage? Fighting back tears? Sorry, you pampered little twat, you don't bother me. I've overcome and conquered more than you could fathom, and I'm not ashamed of it. As opposed to your chickenshit bitch ass.

Keep it coming, honey. I'll be here.

That's supposed to be an insult? That I've never had to overcome fucking over my family, being a junkie, and turning into a fat middle-aged loser who starts douche contests online?

You cut me to the quick, I'm sure.

Frazod
01-14-2012, 09:55 PM
That's supposed to be an insult? That I've never had to overcome fucking over my family, being a junkie, and turning into a fat middle-aged loser who starts douche contests online?

You cut me to the quick, I'm sure.

For such a fat worthless drugged-out loser, I sure seem to have a special place in your heart.

You claim to own a business, yet you live on this board. It's Saturday and you've been here sparring with me, all.... day.... long. Is little Douchy Jr. crying in his room because daddy won't play with him? I guess Mrs. Douchy is less important than you being an anonymous badass in cyberspace with a bunch of people you're too scared to meet in person.

Yeah, you're a real hero. The poll is actually "who's the coolest guy on teh interwebs?" That's why you're winning! LMAO

Brock
01-14-2012, 09:56 PM
Never said "trust me". I said "it's a process" as a nod to our 2011 head coach - pure silliness.

I explained my reasons to the best of my ability. I am aware that not everybody is going to agree. That's the risk you run volunteering for leadership at a place like this. I have two regrets from this entire ordeal:
1. Agreeing to allow Hootie back in the first place. That was clearly a mistake.
2. Allowing you to get to me earlier. I should have handled that better. I came off like a big puss in my response and I regret acting like that. I don't know why but I value your opinion perhaps more than I should and criticism from you sets me off.

My apologies then. In this instance, you guys are wrong though. Joey is a bigger asshat than Hootie ever thought about being, contributes nothing to the board but bullshit, and he's continually handled with kid gloves, because "well gosh he's harmless", 2 week ban, rinse and repeat. I don't agree with Hootie's original ban, because other people would have gotten away with what he did, and I certainly don't agree with this one.

Saul Good
01-14-2012, 10:00 PM
For such a fat worthless drugged-out loser, I sure seem to have a special place in your heart.

You claim to own a business, yet you live on this board. It's Saturday and you've been here sparring with me, all.... day.... long. Is little Douchy Jr. crying in his room because daddy won't play with him? I guess Mrs. Douchy is less important than you being an anonymous badass in cyberspace with a bunch of people you're too scared to meet in person.

Yeah, you're a real hero. The poll is actually "who's the coolest guy on teh interwebs?" That's why you're winning! LMAO

I don't claim to own a business. I sold it in December.

I'll make a deal with you, though. If I ever decide that I want to spend an afternoon with an obese, middle-aged junkie, I'll be sure to drop you a line. That is if I can muster up the courage to meet you in person. I'm sure you're a pretty imposing specimen.

Frazod
01-14-2012, 10:05 PM
I don't claim to own a business. I sold it in December.

I'll make a deal with you, though. If I ever decide that I want to spend an afternoon with an obese, middle-aged junkie, I'll be sure to drop you a line. That is if I can muster up the courage to meet you in person. I'm sure you're a pretty imposing specimen.

Sold = failed miserably? Sounds about right. I guess you should have worked a little harder and fucked around online a little less? Good thing daddy's there to bail your bitch ass out, as always.

And I'll tell you what - next time I'm down, I'll be sure to let you know. You can call me a fat junkie, and I'll call you a fucking pussy, and then we'll see what happens next. How's that sound, hero?

go bowe
01-14-2012, 10:06 PM
yes, he's nine feet tall and weighs 595 pounds...

he breathes fire and farts lightening...

he'll stick you with his used needle and fuck you while you sleep...

he's fraz, and he's an imposing specimen alright...

you're just lucky he can't spit beer all over you through the intratubes...

i've seen him hit a douche at 10 meters, quite the spitter if you ask me...

Phobia
01-14-2012, 10:06 PM
I respect all that, but I from what I saw he seemed to be trying to play nice (granted I don't actively seek out hootie posts since I'm actually not a fan of his, so I might have missed a lot of douchery)

But when people have been asking what he did we are only told he was on a short leash and pointed to a thread where his one post expresses a great attitude to the site with only a mild disagreeing opinion.

If we were pointed to something recent (relative to the post in question) in his "body of work" that justified his banning, then I feel most questions and disagreements would be nullified and everyone could go on with their life sans hootie (or follow him to hootieplanet).

I've been reluctant to link to individual posts simply because none are bannable by itself. But all the following were disallowed under the terms of his agreement. He was also specifically supposed to avoid Frazod and Dartgod. He didn't. It was a short-leash experiment. It failed. One of the linked posts he even admits that he would be banned if I saw his posts from the day.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=8289729&postcount=107
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=8286187&postcount=86
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=8286082&postcount=14
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=8286030&postcount=10
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=8277357&postcount=1604
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=8277152&postcount=1487
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=8277295&postcount=1573
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=8277330&postcount=1586
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=8276902&postcount=1250
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=8276825&postcount=1178
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=8275290&postcount=95
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=8263419&postcount=132
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=8263286#post8263286
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=8261646&postcount=27

Phobia
01-14-2012, 10:08 PM
My apologies then. In this instance, you guys are wrong though. Joey is a bigger asshat than Hootie ever thought about being, contributes nothing to the board but bullshit, and he's continually handled with kid gloves, because "well gosh he's harmless", 2 week ban, rinse and repeat. I don't agree with Hootie's original ban, because other people would have gotten away with what he did, and I certainly don't agree with this one.

Joey is done being coddled here. That's another failed experiment. He'll be toast too.

doomy3
01-14-2012, 10:11 PM
I've been reluctant to link to individual posts simply because none are bannable by itself. But all the following were disallowed under the terms of his agreement. He was also specifically supposed to avoid Frazod and Dartgod. He didn't. It was a short-leash experiment. It failed. One of the linked posts he even admits that he would be banned if I saw his posts from the day.

Dude, really? These are nothing.

And didn't frazod start the shit talking to Hootie in that thread you mentioned too? I get that you told him to "stay away" from frazod, but did you say the same to frazod?

kstater
01-14-2012, 10:12 PM

And didn't frazod start the shit talking to Hootie in that thread you mentioned too? I get that you told him to "stay away" from frazod, but did you say the same to frazod?

Doesn't matter what Frazod does, he's in the inner circle.

Saul Good
01-14-2012, 10:13 PM
Sold = failed miserably? Sounds about right. I guess you should have worked a little harder and ****ed around online a little less? Good thing daddy's there to bail your bitch ass out, as always.

And I'll tell you what - next time I'm down, I'll be sure to let you know. You can call me a fat junkie, and I'll call you a ****ing pussy, and then we'll see what happens next. How's that sound, hero?

Your smack just gets worse and worse. Making fun of me for selling a business is almost as hurtful as making fun of me for not fucking up my life. Please stop. I can't take such shame from a man of your distinction.

go bowe
01-14-2012, 10:15 PM

shit, there's an inner circle?

they never invited me into their inner circle... :deevee:

ban their asses!!!

Frazod
01-14-2012, 10:15 PM

Yeah, nobody makes a move around here with consulting me first. I've just got it that way. LMAO

Phobia
01-14-2012, 10:16 PM

I didn't even tell him to stay away from Frazod. I simply enforced the agreement as it was laid out.

Frazod wasn't on a short leash. He doesn't have to watch his P's & Q's.

Frazod
01-14-2012, 10:17 PM
Your smack just gets worse and worse. Making fun of me for selling a business is almost as hurtful as making fun of me for not fucking up my life. Please stop. I can't take such shame from a man of your distinction.

Yeah, I continually see that my opinion means nothing at all to you.

What a manly man you are.

go bowe
Yeah, nobody makes a move around here with consulting me first. I've just got it that way. LMAO

yeah?

well, you never invited me to any damned inner circle... :cuss:

and i even checked with you first... *sniffle*

Count Zarth

No, you're wrong.

dirk digler
01-14-2012, 10:18 PM

Sorry Phil I didn't see anything in there that warranted a ban except maybe calling someone a queer.

Saul Good
01-14-2012, 10:19 PM

You're kidding, aren't you? Are you and hootie playing a practical joke?

go bowe
No, you're wrong.

no, YOU are wrong!

who do you think you are anyway, gochiefs?

Count Zarth
Sorry Phil I didn't see anything in there that warranted a ban except maybe calling someone a queer.

You have poor judgment.

go bowe
01-14-2012, 10:20 PM

oh yeah?

well, you're a queer...

how's them apples?

Lumpy
01-14-2012, 10:21 PM
This is what I don't understand about the people that continue to fight on here. Hootie ripped into me on his attention whoring thread and all I had to do was tell him I was putting him on ignore. He never talked shit to me after that, (well, as far as I know).

go bowe
You have poor judgment.

yeah, and you're a queer too...

Bowser
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

go bowe
This is what I don't understand about the people that continue to fight on here. Hootie ripped into me on his attention whoring thread and all I had to do was tell him I was putting him on ignore. He never talked shit to me after that, (well, as far as I know).

oh, wait...

dirk digler
01-14-2012, 10:22 PM
You have poor judgment.

what's your point?

Count Zarth
01-14-2012, 10:22 PM

I'm a bull queer, and I'm on a stampede.

Saul Good
01-14-2012, 10:23 PM

He did. Big time. Bad things.

Phobia

You want to be inner circle? Here's the roadmap. Open your wallet when Kyle asks for money. Attend an Nzoner's party. Show up to a tailgate. Support ChiefsPlanet endorsed charity events. Don't be a full-time douchebag. Enjoy the website and post a lot. Make some IRL friends even though it's just an internet site. It's really not that hard to be inner circle. It's not about being pretty or sucking dick or anything like that. Just be a member of this community, hang out, and support the site.

Here's how NOT to be inner circle:
1. Bitch every time site leadership makes a decision.

Hope that helps.

dirk digler
oh yeah?

well, you're a queer...

how's them apples?

Are your apples hairy and big?

Lumpy

oh, wait...

*placed on ignore*

LMAO

Phobia
01-14-2012, 10:24 PM

I agree with you.

Count Zarth
01-14-2012, 10:24 PM
what's your point?

Point of what?

Frazod
01-14-2012, 10:25 PM

The thing is, the ignore function is fairly worthless, especially for somebody like Pootie who tends to splatter himself all over a thread and get quoted by everybody who responds to him.

dirk digler
01-14-2012, 10:26 PM
I agree with you.

Does that mean I am in the inner circle now?

Lumpy
01-14-2012, 10:26 PM
He did. Big time. Bad things.

LMAO I highly doubt that.

dirk digler
01-14-2012, 10:28 PM
Point of what?

Point of what?

Count Zarth
01-14-2012, 10:29 PM
Point of what?

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk62/Kiba-Kaulitz93/beaker.gif

Phobia
01-14-2012, 10:29 PM
Does that mean I am in the inner circle now?

It's a big inner circle. I think you've been in it a long time.

The point is that Hootie was supposed to be on a short leash. None of those posts are bannable. But all of them were against the terms of his agreement. That's why he's gone. Again.

Lumpy
01-14-2012, 10:30 PM
The thing is, the ignore function is fairly worthless, especially for somebody like Pootie who tends to splatter himself all over a thread and get quoted by everybody who responds to him.

That's a good point. I forgot about the quotes being visible. I just made it a point to skim past anything that was Hootie related. However, what I was getting at was that he knew that I had him on ignore and that ended our dispute on here.

Tribal Warfare
01-14-2012, 10:30 PM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7813217&postcount=9

here universal ignore, Mods sticky it if you want

dirk digler
01-14-2012, 10:32 PM

Frazod
01-14-2012, 10:33 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7813217&postcount=9

here universal ignore, Mods sticky it if you want

Does this work with Chrome, or just Firefox?

Bowser
I can't wait for the movie adaptation of this thread, "Defending Hootie", with Chris Noth playing Phobia, Curtis Armstrong as frazod, Stanley Tucci as Saul Good, Jeff Daniels as Brock, and Johah Hill playing Hootie.

LiveSteam
oh yeah?

well, you're a queer...

how's them apples?

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO JFC thats funny

go bowe
01-14-2012, 10:34 PM
I'm a bull queer, and I'm on a stampede.

ooooh baby, i love it when you talk dirty...

Tribal Warfare
Does this work with Chrome, or just Firefox?

it works with chrome also, if you have any other questions how to configure it ask.

Count Zarth
Jonah Hill wouldn't play Hootie. He'd be played by Michael Cera with a black dye job.