View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet The Hootie thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Frazod
01-15-2012, 11:48 AM
you know you can't quit me

You're like Hootie as a Dodgers fan!

Mr. Flopnuts
01-15-2012, 11:49 AM
So when do the week bans go into effect for the Final Four? I'm sure Saul wants to know.

after the final poll ends, all bans will go into effect. Wanna be a huge douche? Don't close the poll until 4 days before the draft.

I kid, I kid.

Bearcat
01-15-2012, 11:49 AM
yeah. And so are the week long ones. My baby, unless overruled. If people want to be pissed about this one, they can be pissed at me.

I thought we were doing one day/vote?

Bowser
01-15-2012, 11:50 AM
How many times has Hootie gotten banned, total?

Frazod
01-15-2012, 11:50 AM
after the final poll ends, all bans will go into effect. Wanna be a huge douche? Don't close the poll until 4 days before the draft.

I kid, I kid.

:fire:

Mr. Flopnuts
01-15-2012, 11:51 AM

that's right, I forgot.

Bane
01-15-2012, 11:51 AM
Hootie still bringing it while he's banned and showing just how easy it is to own phobiatch.WTFE phobiatch planet is a fuckin joke anymore.Have a good one bitches.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-15-2012, 11:52 AM
How many times has Hootie gotten banned, total?

Pi.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 11:53 AM

Seriously? That's..... even better. LMAO

Bowser
Hootie still bringing it while he's banned and showing just how easy it is to own phobiatch.WTFE phobiatch planet is a fuckin joke anymore.Have a good one bitches.

Hootie hacked Bane's account!

Bowser
Pi.

Seems like it.

Bearcat
01-15-2012, 11:55 AM
Seriously? That's..... even better. LMAO

Yeah, I thought you were part of that discussion... it's in one of the douche polls. Like Phobia said, if someone is a big enough douche to get 60 votes, they can take a 2 month vacation. Likewise, if the community doesn't think someone is a big enough of a douche to be banned, they won't get banned for very long or at all.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 11:59 AM
Yeah, I thought you were part of that discussion... it's in one of the douche polls. Like Phobia said, if someone is a big enough douche to get 60 votes, they can take a 2 month vacation. Likewise, if the community doesn't think someone is a big enough of a douche to be banned, they won't get banned for very long or at all.

These are the total votes in Round 3 for the winners:

R8ers 33
KCChiefsfan50/50 32
AutumWind 19
Saul Good 22

So, basically you're saying each participant gets banned one day for the number of votes he got, and then the overall winner will get another month on top of it?

I just want to be clear on this when I post the poll.

Kyle DeLexus
01-15-2012, 12:00 PM
ARE...YOU...READY?

Damnit hootie! You were supposed to go with the Eli and the Giants.

luv
01-15-2012, 12:00 PM
He can use the ignore feature and still interact with 99% of the board. It just isnt a valid argument.

C'mon. It starts with one person. Whenever everyone figures out that they can taunt you all they want, follow you around, and insult you without you being able to do or say anything in your defense, then you're going to have half the Planet on ignore. What's the point in being here? Of course, then everyone will say you left on your own, when, in fact, you were forced out. It's simple. If you ban someone, don't bring them back.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-15-2012, 12:01 PM

R8ers 33
KCChiefsfan50/50 32
AutumWind 19
Saul Good 22

So, basically you're saying each participant gets banned one day for the number of votes he got, and then the overall winner will get another month on top of it?

1 day for every vote in the finals. For each contestant.

luv
01-15-2012, 12:03 PM

R8ers 33
KCChiefsfan50/50 32
AutumWind 19
Saul Good 22

WHAT? That's a ton of banning for absolutely no reason. I thought the winner got the one day ban per vote they received, and that was it. We are really banning four people "just for fun"?

Frazod

So the previous vote totals don't count. Okay. Frankly, I thought that was a bit much.

Overall winner gets a month. Runners up get a day for every vote they receive. Got it.

luv

Wow. Just wow.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 12:04 PM
Wow. Just wow.

Uh, you did see the list of names, right?

pr_capone
01-15-2012, 12:04 PM
C'mon. It starts with one person. Whenever everyone figures out that they can taunt you all they want, follow you around, and insult you without you being able to do or say anything in your defense, then you're going to have half the Planet on ignore. What's the point in being here? Of course, then everyone will say you left on your own, when, in fact, you were forced out. It's simple. If you ban someone, don't bring them back.

There are only a few people on here that constantly hurl shit at Hootie. The rest of them are responses to his outlandish replies where he essentially goes Dane McCloud on them because they have a dissenting opinion.

Ignore people like Billay and just don't be a dick and he could have gotten along just fine. That said... I agree, he should not have been allowed back in the first place.

Gonzo
01-15-2012, 12:06 PM
Nothing is ever Hootie's fault. Evar! I've dealt with the guy long enough to understand that. Every single mod understands that. Was it a ticky-tack ban? Absolutely. But he was living under ticky-tack rules and he failed. Should we have allowed him back from several bans in 2011? Obviously not. That was a mistake and I'll own it. Half the mods were on the fence and half didn't want him back. I decided to play the nice guy and I screwed up. Obviously, the "short-leash" experiment was a bad idea as well. We learned from it.

Hootie is banned. He's welcome to discuss it with Kyle for as long as Kyle is willing to respond. But I'm not debating Hootie from the grave. Friend him on facebook. Go find another place to meet up with Hootie. Hootie is banned. He doesn't have a place here any longer.

Wow really? I figured after "Hooties" 3 page long diatribe this morning that praised all things Phil, you would have had a change of heart. I guess not.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Flopnuts
01-15-2012, 12:07 PM
So the previous vote totals don't count. Okay. Frankly, I thought that was a bit much.

Overall winner gets a month. Runners up get a day for every vote they receive. Got it.

no. We scrapped the month. Just 1 day per contestant.

luv
Uh, you did see the list of names, right?

I did, but, other than getting under people's skin, which isn't a bannable offense, what else have they done? I just don't like banning people for no reason other than they "won" a contest made up by a poster. Seems a bit extreme.

Frazod
no. We scrapped the month. Just 1 day per contestant.

Got it.

Kyle DeLexus
Don't like the banning of finalists, so I will not be voting. No one should get a day ban because I vote for them.

Frazod
I did, but, other than getting under people's skin, which isn't a bannable offense, what else have they done? I just don't like banning people for no reason other than they "won" a contest made up by a poster. Seems a bit extreme.

Well, it wasn't my idea. I think it's awesome, but it wasn't my idea.

luv
01-15-2012, 12:08 PM
Well, it wasn't my idea. I think it's awesome, but it wasn't my idea.

I know. It was a mod's, which makes it a bit scarier.

pr_capone
01-15-2012, 12:09 PM

Flop's to be exact.

Frazod

Perhaps it will encourage the winners to comport themselves a bit better in the future.

Or not. I really don't care.

Mr. Flopnuts
Don't like the banning of finalists, so I will not be voting. No one should get a day ban because I vote for them.

Here's your solution Luv. I'vs already given my reasons for why I think this is a good thing.

Dartgod
01-15-2012, 12:10 PM
Why is Hootie allowed to post via Clay?

Aiding and abetting a banned user post on this forum should be ban-worthy in itself.

Bowser
Is this real?

luv
I'm not going to say anything else about it, as I'm not getting bent out of shape and don't want it to appear that I am. I'm just surprised is all.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-15-2012, 12:11 PM
Flop's to be exact.

not my idea, but one I fell in love with.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 12:11 PM
Why is Hootie allowed to post via Clay?

Aiding and abetting a banned user post on this forum should be ban-worthy in itself.

LMAO

Great - here's the next thing I'll get blamed for.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-15-2012, 12:12 PM
I'm not going to say anything else about it, as I'm not getting bent out of shape and don't want it to appear that I am. I'm just surprised is all.

I know and I'm on my phone otherwise I would explain myself again.

DaFace

Yup.

Bowser
I know and I'm on my phone otherwise I would explain myself again.

Voicetext, n00b.

Backwards Masking
01-15-2012, 12:13 PM

Aiding and abetting in the turning of Chiefs Planet into the Orange Mane is more ban worthy IMO.

Dartgod
01-15-2012, 12:15 PM
Aiding and abetting in the turning of Chiefs Planet into the Orange Mane is more ban worthy IMO.

There are other forums out there. Please find one.

Here's a start.

http://www.nepachiefs.com/hardcore/

Bowser
01-15-2012, 12:16 PM

If you're referring to Hootie, then it's fair to say he's a different animal. The guy has been banned five? ten? times, if not more. The fact he even got to come back again makes the mods look like softies.

I like Hootie's football takes. He has real knowledge of the game. But, he also likes to push buttons, so there's that. It would appear that there was a very specific set of rules for him, and only him, to follow if he was to be left alone and a part of this palce. Obviously, he couldn't do it. (I have no idea what the rules were or what he did to violate them, that being said)

I guess that's the bitch about free choice.

Bearcat
01-15-2012, 12:16 PM

It was Pestilence's, actually.

3 of the 4 finalists are completely useless, and the 4th has been going the wrong direction for months. billay was once completely useless, and besides the Hootie crap, he's been tolerable at the very least for months. So, think of the temp bans as a not-so-subtle hint to knock it back a bit. It's not privately held information that pretty much all you have to do in order to not gain the attention of the mods is not be a douche.

Bowser
01-15-2012, 12:18 PM
Pest is a mod here? Where's the "I'm Leaving Forever" thread making button?

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 12:18 PM
Actual bans as related to this content is simply a horrible idea.

DaFace
01-15-2012, 12:19 PM

3 of the 4 finalists are completely useless, and the 4th has been going the wrong direction for months. billay was once completely useless, and besides the Hootie crap, he's been tolerable at the very least for months. So, think of the temp bans as a not-so-subtle hint to knock it back a bit. It's not privately held information that pretty much all you have to do in order to not gain the attention of the mods is not be a douche.

I'll throw out there that it should wait until the offseason at least. It's kind of shitty to ban people from a football site during the playoffs.

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 12:19 PM

It isn't a mods job to steer people in the direction of being posters they wish people would be.

luv
01-15-2012, 12:20 PM

Since I said I wasn't going to say anymore about it, I sent Floppy the follow pos rep message:

This started off as a fun contest. I was even nominated, along with other people I enjoy posting with. You would have banned me, Gonzo, Sofa King, Lumpy, Pestilence, Bearcat, etc. if we had advanced that far?

Since it's people you all find "useless" you go along with the rule? What if it was anyone else? And you guys say you don't pick on specific people.

Count Zarth
01-15-2012, 12:21 PM
It isn't a mods job to steer people in the direction of being posters they wish people they would be.

I agree. That's Phobia's job. This is his planet, we're just living on it.

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 12:21 PM
It isn't a mods job to steer people in the direction of being posters they wish people would be.

Am I off base here?

Phobia
01-15-2012, 12:25 PM
Am I off base here?

Yes, you are. If we hadn't taken dozens of posters under our collective wing and provided some guidance, this would be a pretty sparse site. Clayton would have been permabanned inside his first month, for a high profile example.

Phobia
I'll throw out there that it should wait until the offseason at least. It's kind of shitty to ban people from a football site during the playoffs.

I agree with that.

Chocolate Hog

Hey now.

Count Zarth
01-15-2012, 12:26 PM
If we hadn't taken dozens of posters under our collective wing and provided some guidance, this would be a pretty sparse site.

You are awesome. We owe everything to you! :hail:

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 12:27 PM
Yes, you are. If we hadn't taken dozens of posters under our collective wing and provided some guidance, this would be a pretty sparse site. Clayton would have been permabanned inside his first month, for a high profile example.

I don't care about Hootie in the least. It is the mod backing off this 'poll' that is ridiculous and out of character.

Chocolate Hog
01-15-2012, 12:27 PM
I agree though banning someone who didn't break any rules is over the top. If posters have to follow the rules the mods should too.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-15-2012, 12:28 PM
You guys inspired me to grab my computer so I could peck out my thoughts on this one more time.

There are a series of posters here that come on here to do nothing but sling shit, and lay down verbal beat downs. And that's fine. We allow that. However, if all of their joy is derived by coming on here and abusing people all year long, I don't see any harm whatsoever in giving those douchebags a temporary vacation as some sort of vindication for the people that have to put up with their abuse all year. None.

You couldn't walk up to someone smaller than you on the streets and just sock them in the mouth without some kind of punishment. Yet, for some reason it's okay for some of our less intelligent posters to have to deal with that kind of abuse here on a daily basis. This is their vindication in my eyes.

Here's the thing though. If you don't like this, don't vote. If hardly anyone votes in the final poll, do you think we'll do it again next year? Of course not.

All that said, there is no way I would ban anyone who didn't meet that criteria. Of course, they wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning this thing either.

This can be summed up in two words to me: Just desserts.

Count Zarth
01-15-2012, 12:30 PM

No desserts until you lose 50 lbs.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-15-2012, 12:31 PM
No desserts until you lose 50 lbs.

Fuck. Make it 100.

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 12:31 PM
You guys inspired me to grab my computer so I could peck out my thoughts on this one more time.

There are a series of posters here that come on here to do nothing but sling shit, and lay down verbal beat downs.

So, a douche of the year poll...a competition that has many threads housing and endorsing the drama mods act like they don't like is some kind of deterrent?

Not to mention the mods encouraged a user to run the whole thing who fits the exact profile that is allegedly frowned upon above.

Count Zarth
01-15-2012, 12:33 PM
Fuck. Make it 100.

You lose 100 lbs we'll share something disgusting at a tailgate next season.

Chocolate Hog
Flop does have a point we all should quit voting on it.

Rams Fan
I agree though banning someone who didn't break any rules is over the top.

Indeed.

Bowser
So, a douche of the year poll...a competition that has many threads housing and endorsing the drama mods act like they don't like is some kind of deterrent?

Not to mention the mods encouraged a user to run the whole thing who fits the exact profile that is allegedly frowned upon above.

It beats a series of poop threads.

Brock
That's kind of a load of bullshit. I look at the list of finalists, and I see Saul Good, who's a quality poster. I see eric007, who's a dumbass to be sure, but he isn't much of shit slinger. beer me is just a meh poster, what's he doing on the list to begin with? Zach made it to round 3? Pretty stupid justification for banning someone on the basis of a popularity contest.

Kyle DeLexus
01-15-2012, 12:34 PM

that sounds wrong.

luv

There are a series of posters here that come on here to do nothing but sling shit, and lay down verbal beat downs. And that's fine. We allow that. However, if all of their joy is derived by coming on here and abusing people all year long, I don't see any harm whatsoever in giving those douchebags a temporary vacation as some sort of vindication for the people that have to put up with their abuse all year. None.

You couldn't walk up to someone smaller than you on the streets and just sock them in the mouth without some kind of punishment. Yet, for some reason it's okay for some of our less intelligent posters to have to deal with that kind of abuse here on a daily basis. This is their vindication in my eyes.

Here's the thing though. If you don't like this, don't vote. If hardly anyone votes in the final poll, do you think we'll do it again next year? Of course not.

All that said, there is no way I would ban anyone who didn't meet that criteria. Of course, they wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning this thing either.

People who take abuse from people on here have other options. Lord knows I've taken my share of "abuse" on here, but I also now have thicker skin and I don't let things get to me as much as I used to. I've learned when not to take shit from people, when to fight back, and when to ignore them. If none of the people on the list have actually done what are posted as bannable offenses, then they shouldn't be banned. This poll was supposed to be "fun". Beer me was campaigning to make the cut, for crying out loud. Polls posted for fun should not be used as vindication.

crazycoffey

Now just to put up one thought about these so-called 'superior intellectual shit slingers' this may just be the only avenue they have to feel superior in their real lives. And taking this ability away from them could cause adverse effects in real life. Just so were clear though, ban the asshats anyway....

Bowser
that sounds wrong.

2 CPers, 1 cup

Brock
People who take abuse from people on here have other options. Lord knows I've taken my share of "abuse" on here, but I also now have thicker skin and I don't let things get to me as much as I used to. I've learned when not to take shit from people, when to fight back, and when to ignore them. If none of the people on the list have actually done what are posted as bannable offenses, then they should be banned. This poll was supposed to be "fun". Beer me was campaigning to make the cut, for crying out loud. Polls posted for fun should not be used as vindication.

Why is everything about you all the time?

Mr. Flopnuts
01-15-2012, 12:35 PM

I love the drama on this site. LOVE. IT. I think I'm the only mod that does. That said, again, this is nothing more than a temporary vacation for someone who makes it a practice to come on here and verbally abuse people. And no, I don't think Fraz qualifies as that.

This is my first major controversy as a moderator of this board, and it may be my last. It's an experiment, and in my eyes, there isn't anyone in that final 4 that I'm going to bleed for. So, if the people think this is a good idea, they'll vote. If they don't, they won't, and I couldn't see us doing it again next year.

But I still personally think it's a fantastic idea. If someone really can't live without posting here for a few days, they should seek professional help. It's not like anyone is being permabanned over it.

crazycoffey
01-15-2012, 12:36 PM
Now just to put up one thought about these so-called 'superior intellectual shit slingers' this may just be the only avenue they have to feel superior in their real lives. And taking this ability away from them could cause adverse effects in real life. Just so were clear though, ban the asshats anyway....

see example "A" ladies and gents....

Frazod

The point you're missing, Zach, is that I get along just fine with the vast majority of people I interact with. Do I get down and dirty with certain members? Sure. Some of them include:

You
Skip
R8ers
Saul
Hootie

I could go on, but I think I've made my point. Not a choirboy on the list.

Rams Fan
2 CPers, 1 cup

:p

luv

Fuck off, I'm just trying to make a point.

Chocolate Hog
Flop using your example: There's a good chance Saul could win the thing because he's an active poster and his posts can be annoying. In real life there wouldn't be anything warranting some sort of punishment based on what Saul says.

Slainte

+2. This whole banning users idea is a fucking stupid mistake, IMHO...

I don't give fuck who's idea it was -- though I note that people like Frazod are running away from the idea at full speed and trying to divest themselves of responsibility now that it appears not as popular as they first thought it would be...

Phobia
That's a misnomer. This poll is Frazod's baby in the same way the N00b of the year is BRC's.

Brock
01-15-2012, 12:37 PM
Fuck off, I'm just trying to make a point.

Well, you're failing. Quit using yourself as an anecdotal example.

burt
01-15-2012, 12:38 PM
I voted in the DOY polls as fun. I won't vote again. I do think a ban for not doing anything bannable is over the top. That being said, being banned temporarily is NOT life altering. Unless you are Clayton.

|Zach|
I love the drama on this site. LOVE. IT. I think I'm the only mod that does. That said, again, this is nothing more than a temporary vacation for someone who makes it a practice to come on here and verbally abuse people. And no, I don't think Fraz qualifies as that.

This is my first major controversy as a moderator of this board, and it may be my last. It's an experiment, and in my eyes, there isn't anyone in that final 4 that I'm going to bleed for. So, if the people think this is a good idea, they'll vote. If they don't, they won't, and I couldn't see us doing it again next year.

But I still personally think it's a fantastic idea. If someone really can't live without posting here for a few days, they should seek professional help. It's not like anyone is being permabanned over it.

I think it is pretty obvious you know this is wrong and you are using the fact that the consequence is quite to small to rationalize that. It isn't that the whole thing is severe it is that it is wrong and completely out of character for how this site has been run for a long time.

luv
Well, you're failing. Quit using yourself as an anecdotal example.

If you have a better one, then go right ahead.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 12:39 PM
I voted in the DOY polls as fun. I won't vote again. I do think a ban for not doing anything bannable is over the top. That being said, being banned temporarily is NOT life altering. Unless you are Clayton.

Or Hootie.

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 12:39 PM
That's a misnomer. This poll is Frazod's baby in the same way the N00b of the year is BRC's.

It has been encouraged and empowered by the use of banning as a consequence.

Apparently you guys don't want so much drama around here. I have heard that but have not seen much evidence of it.

burt
01-15-2012, 12:40 PM
Or Hootie.

Yeah, I almost said that.LMAO

Ebolapox
The point you're missing, Zach, is that I get along just fine with the vast majority of people I interact with. Do I get down and dirty with certain members? Sure. Some of them include:

You
Skip
R8ers
Saul
Hootie

you forgot iowanian and milkman, two 'inner circle' members.

Mr. Flopnuts
Flop using your example: There's a good chance Saul could win the thing because he's an active poster and his posts can be annoying. In real life there wouldn't be anything warranting some sort of punishment based on what Saul says.

I disagree. I've seen him verbally abuse folks over and over again. Mostly in the DC forum, which doesn't count as much, but I've seen it. Here and there.

That's the rub though. It's all subjective. And I'll tell you right now that I don't hold my opinion higher than someone else on this site because they're not a mod. It's because I'm right, and you're all wrong. :p

I keed, I keed.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 12:41 PM
FWIW, I think it was better last year (certainly more fun) with anonymous votes and no consequences. Probably better to handle it that way going forward.

Brock
see example "A" ladies and gents....

Says the guy who's too stupid to keep personal information personal and then whines like a bitch when it comes out.

|Zach|

You
Skip
R8ers
Saul
Hootie

This line he wrote fits you.

"There are a series of posters here that come on here to do nothing but sling shit, and lay down verbal beat downs. "

No big deal. I am not trying to get you banned...I don't hate you but it is who you are on this board. I think my point still stands.

Bowser
Would this whole DotY vote have the same "importance" had Hootie not been banned?

And Zach, you do have a point, but it isn't like the mods and selected members are running through the CP streets like the gestapo, banning people on a weekly basis just because they can. This vote was done in good nature, at least that was my impression.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 12:42 PM
you forgot iowanian and milkman, two 'inner circle' members.

I haven't sparred with Iowanian for a long time.

And the milkman battles are rare, and frankly, always instigated by him.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-15-2012, 12:42 PM
I think it is pretty obvious you know this is wrong and you are using the fact that the consequence is quite to small to rationalize that. It isn't that the whole thing is severe it is that it is wrong and completely out of character for how this site has been run for a long time.

Well, I think this board is a changin' and I think this is pretty harmless. I don't however, think that this particular deal we have going on is wrong. I think it's entertaining. It's a few days for the biggest douches of this website as voted on by the people.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 12:43 PM
This line he wrote fits you.

"There are a series of posters here that come on here to do nothing but sling shit, and lay down verbal beat downs. "

No big deal. I am not trying to get you banned...I don't hate you but it is who you are on this board. I think my point still stands.

I'm a prick to the pricks. Never denied it. It's what I do.

crazycoffey
Says the guy who's too stupid to keep personal information personal and then whines like a bitch when it comes out.

oh noes, you hurt me....
You're one of the biggest asshats on here. I bet you have a horrible life, constantly berated and emasculated by your bitch wife, your sisters and a female boss. This is the only part of your day that makes you feel like a man, being spiteful to people on an internet BB. You go boy....

Count Zarth
That being said, being banned temporarily is NOT life altering. Unless you are Clayton.

Everyone knows I laugh at bans. Please.

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 12:44 PM
Would this whole DotY vote have the same "importance" had Hootie not been banned?

And Zach, you do have a point, but it isn't like the mods and selected members are running through the CP streets like the gestapo, banning people on a weekly basis just because they can. This vote was done in good nature, at least that was my impression.

I am not saying it is a huge deal.

But I am saying it is wrong.

The big defense of it seems to be that "the bans are only temporary" when I don't like that matters much because it is simply wrong.

I am not alone in this.

luv
Well, I think this board is a changin' and I think this is pretty harmless. I don't however, think that this particular deal we have going on is wrong. I think it's entertaining. It's a few days for the biggest douches of this website as voted on by the people.

Was the vote of the mods to do this unanimous?

|Zach|
oh noes, you hurt me....
You're one of the biggest asshats on here. I bet you have a horrible life, constantly berated and emasculated by your bitch wife, your sisters and a female boss. This is the only part of your day that makes you feel like a man, being spiteful to people on an internet BB. You go boy....

Here we go again with CC.

Brock
oh noes, you hurt me....

Well, at least in my case you're left with stupid assumptions. We already know what a disaster your life is, because you've told us.

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 12:45 PM
Well, I think this board is a changin'

Obviously.

Ebolapox
I haven't sparred with Iowanian for a long time.

And the milkman battles are rare, and frankly, always instigated by him.

not at all my point. the point I was attempting to make is that there's no debating that you're polarizing, whether it's with trolls or those who are 'valuable to the community.' I have nothing against you, obviously. but it is what it is.

dirk digler

Flops it would be different if it was just a couple of days but if I am reading it right you get a day per vote. So in effect they could be gone for 2-3 weeks which may piss them off enough to never come back. I don't think that is good thing with any of the remaining candidates.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-15-2012, 12:46 PM
Was the vote of the mods to do this unanimous?

Rarely do the mods vote unanimously. I think that's what makes our team a good one. A lot of different people with different ideas. In this case though, I think DaFace was our sole dissenter.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 12:47 PM
not at all my point. the point I was attempting to make is that there's no debating that you're polarizing, whether it's with trolls or those who are 'valuable to the community.' I have nothing against you, obviously. but it is what it is.

Well, the day you see me randomly blasting people like Guru or Rainman, then I'll be concerned.

crazycoffey
Well, at least in my case you're left with stupid assumptions. We already know what a disaster your life is, because you've told us.

It's not a disaster though, so I don't know what you mean by that. And is it really an assumption on my part about your life? Why else are you the way you are? You don't have to actually post something specific about your life to show us a window to how bad it is. Your posts are drenched with anger, spite and depression.

And |douche| can fuck off too... :D

|Zach|
I'm a prick to the pricks. Never denied it. It's what I do.

Glad the mods jumped at the chance to encourage you to make divisive threads and polls that result in the banning of members who have not broken rules all in the name of people not flaming each other as much.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001614107/1127990157_confused_xlarge.jpeg

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 12:48 PM
Flops it would be different if it was just a couple of days but if I am reading it right you get a day per vote. So in effect they could be gone for 2-3 weeks which may piss them off enough to never come back. I don't think that is good thing with any of the remaining candidates.

That is the thing. One hour or one year.

If it is wrong it is wrong.

Mr. Flopnuts

I think there is only 1 candidate that that would be a bad thing for. Otherwise, AFAIC, they're all shitstains.

But the fact is, they can't get that kind of time off unless people vote for them. I really have no problem falling face first on this one. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I don't make the same mistake twice.

doomy3
oh noes, you hurt me....

And here we go with the personal attacks.

Bowser
The mods should put everyone on universal ignore for like 72 hours. I predict that no fewer than a dozen heads would explode around the country.

luv
Rarely do the mods vote unanimously. I think that's what makes our team a good one. A lot of different people with different ideas. In this case though, I think DaFace was our sole dissenter.

This question is geared more towards the long time posters here, and not you per se.

Why was ChiefsPlanet created?

Phobia

That's why it will be clear to all voters that their vote will dump their contestant for a day. I won't be voting in the poll either.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 12:49 PM
Glad the mods jumped at the chance to encourage you to make divisive threads and polls that result in the banning of members who have not broken rules all in the name of people not flaming each other as much.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001614107/1127990157_confused_xlarge.jpeg

Uh, you're welcome?

Rams Fan
01-15-2012, 12:49 PM
The mods should put everyone on universal ignore for like 72 hours. I predict that no fewer than a dozen heads would explode around the country.

April Fools Day prank ftw

doomy3
01-15-2012, 12:50 PM
Is CC on a short leash too, or is he exempt because his name is in bold?

Brock
It's not a disaster though, so I don't know what you mean by that. And is it really an assumption on my part about your life? Why else are you the way you are? You don't have to actually post something specific about your life to show us a window to how bad it is. Your posts are drenched with anger, spite and depression.

Thanks for the diagnosis, doctor. The stories you've told here, however, make me wonder what it's like to go through life with a crowd of people yelling "Jer-RY Jer-RY Jer-RY" in your ear all day long. "Coffey.....you are.........NOT the father!!!!"

Phobia
Glad the mods jumped at the chance to encourage you to make divisive threads and polls

You can stop saying that any time. It's not true.

DaFace
That's why it will be clear to all voters that their vote will dump their contestant for a day. I won't be voting in the poll either.

FWIW, it's not 100% clear that's the case, as evidenced from Buehler's post.

|Zach|
Is CC on a short leash too, or is he exempt because his name is in bold?

Being butt hurt for 4 years isn't a bannable offense. Of course who knows what is these days.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-15-2012, 12:51 PM
April Fools Day prank ftw

I don't think I could beat mine from last year, so I'm going to leave that to someone else this year.

pr_capone
01-15-2012, 12:51 PM

The love that dare not speak it's name? If so... I'm down to drop some weight as well.

crazycoffey
01-15-2012, 12:52 PM
Thanks for the diagnosis, doctor.

You're welcome

|Zach|
You can stop saying that any time. It's not true.

You guys have encouraged the whole thing by empowering the consequences.

I know that makes you feel uneasy because it was obviously a horrible call on the part of the mods who supported it.

Frazod
Being butt hurt for 4 years isn't a bannable offense. Of course who knows what is these days.

You should have stayed a mod, Zach. Remember when I nominated you all those years ago?

You could have put a stop to this madness, but instead you abandoned us. :(

burt
01-15-2012, 12:53 PM
I feel strongly against banning anyone that hasn't done anything bannable. So I am banning myself for........1 month. Maybe hang out with Dane and Mecca. See ya Feb 15th.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 12:54 PM
I feel strongly against banning anyone that hasn't done anything bannable. So I am banning myself for........1 month. Maybe hang out with Dane and Mecca. See ya Feb 15th.

You still don't have my permission to go to the bathroom.

dirk digler
01-15-2012, 12:55 PM

IMHO no mods should be voting.

Quick question is last year's winner (Tom Cash) permabanned? If not he should be since he has broken more rules than everyone here combined.

Phobia
01-15-2012, 12:55 PM
You guys have encouraged the whole thing by empowering the consequences.

I know that makes you feel uneasy because it was obviously a horrible call on the part of the mods who supported it.

I'm not uneasy about it. I'm okay with it if it's done right. It's an experiment. If it ends badly, we'll not do it again.

Backwards Masking
01-15-2012, 12:56 PM
If we hadn't taken dozens of posters under our collective wing and provided some guidance, this would be a pretty sparse site.

Like to Toot Your Own Horn, you do.

luv
This question is geared more towards the long time posters here, and not you per se.

Why was ChiefsPlanet created?

I was under the impression that it was because the KC Star board was over moderated. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong on that. It just seems ironic that people who supported the start of this sight would be for temporary bans for no reason other than to change the way people post?

Brock
I'm not uneasy about it. I'm okay with it if it's done right. It's an experiment. If it ends badly, we'll not do it again.

Your experiments appear to have a pretty bad track record.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 12:57 PM

Quick question is last year's winner (Tom Cash) permabanned? If not he should be since he has broken more rules than everyone here combined.

He wasn't, but has quit posting (as far as I know). It certainly pissed him off that he one. He accused me several times of rigging the poll, which is and has always been beyond my capabilities.

Do you miss him or something?

Slainte

plus one.

Backwards Masking
It just seems ironic that people who supported the start of this sight would be for temporary bans for no reason other than to change the way people post?

it's a Power Trip on the interwebz for Powerless people in Real Life.

Bwana

Yep, he has been gone for months.

luv
01-15-2012, 12:59 PM

So, we are all just your guinea pigs?

|Zach|
This is all going really well so far.

Holy ****. I didn't know this was going to result in an actual ban. Apparently I've missed shit. Last I knew this was all fun.

I'd like to withdraw my vote for R8ers.

Phobia

You think?

Everything single thing you see about this site was an experiment at one time. Some work, some don't.

That's the difference between somebody starting a board today - they have a blueprint. We did most of our stuff through trial and error.

dirk digler
01-15-2012, 01:01 PM
He wasn't, but has quit posting (as far as I know). It certainly pissed him off that he one. He accused me several times of rigging the poll, which is and has always been beyond my capabilities.

Do you miss him or something?

Fuck no but if Hootie is permabanned than I see no reason why Tom isn't

Frazod
This is all going really well so far.

You never did say why you abandoned us, Zach. We need your strong guidance and firm but loving hand.

COME BACK ZACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saul Good

I'm assuming I'm the fourth you're referring to, and the only reason you say that about me is because I talk shit in the Jayhawk threads, and I only do that AFTER they talk shit on my team. That isn't trolling. If this was a Jayhawk forum, it would be different.

dirk digler
01-15-2012, 01:02 PM
Yep, he has been gone for months.

Thanks that is good to know

crazycoffey
You never did say why you abandoned us, Zach. We need your strong guidance and firm but loving hand.

I thought he couldn't hack it, oh wait that's just my opinion I guess....

|Zach|

Nobody wants me as mod and I don't want it.

Frazod
Fuck no but if Hootie is permabanned than I see no reason why Tom isn't

Tom has been permabanned repeatedly.

Slainte
Thanks for the diagnosis, doctor. The stories you've told here, however, make me wonder what it's like to go through life with a crowd of people yelling "Jer-RY Jer-RY Jer-RY" in your ear all day long. "Coffey.....you are.........NOT the father!!!!"

LOL! CC is the absolute classic example of a poster who thinks he's more important and scintillating to the BB dynamic than he really is.

I suppose someone years ago drilled into his head that his precious opinions were better than the rest...

..naturally he bought into it.

...heh

Brock
01-15-2012, 01:03 PM
I'm assuming I'm the fourth you're referring to, and the only reason you say that about me is because I talk shit in the Jayhawk threads, and I only do that AFTER they talk shit on my team. That isn't trolling. If this was a Jayhawk forum, it would be different.

I'm a Jayhawk fan, and I find you to be completely infuriating. But that's a good thing. You don't belong in with those others.

patteeu

This!

Mr. Flopnuts... When you were running for moderator, you said you'd be super reluctant to swing your ban hammer and I believe you meant it at the time. Don't let yourself change the way Phobia did. We're all big boys and girls here (well, except maybe Frazod). If we think someone is an insufferable douche or a troll, we can ignore them. We don't need you or any of the other mods to do it for us. I still believe in you. Do the right thing.

|Zach|
I thought he couldn't hack it, oh wait that's just my opinion I guess....

I actually made some immature moves as mod. I was a lil younger. Banning you wasn't one of them though. The whole thing was totally open and shut. I had actually completely forgotten about it until you started bleeding over a bunch of threads bringing it up after all this time.

Talk about being under someones skin.

Frazod
Nobody wants me as mod and I don't want it.

but think of all the good you could have done *sniffle*

:crybaby:

Phobia
01-15-2012, 01:04 PM
**** no but if Hootie is permabanned than I see no reason why Tom isn't

Hootie's ban is for 24 months. Tom has 20+ accounts that have been permabanned.

crazycoffey
01-15-2012, 01:04 PM
LOL! CC is the absolute classic example of a poster who thinks he's more important and scintillating to the BB dynamic than he really is.

I suppose someone years ago drilled into his head that his precious opinions were better than the rest...

..naturally he bought into it.

...heh

that's not true, I'm not nearly as big of a douche as many of you are.

crazycoffey
01-15-2012, 01:05 PM
I actually made some immature moves as mod. I was a lil younger. Banning you wasn't one of them though. The whole thing was totally open and shut. I had actually completely forgotten about it until you started bleeding over a bunch of threads bringing it up after all this time.

Talk about being under someones skin.

Dance my puppet, dance....

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 01:06 PM

I still don't get it.

Backwards Masking
01-15-2012, 01:07 PM
LMAO

He'll be back next week.

yeah he will.

i can't wait til WhosYou comes back too.

Slainte
01-15-2012, 01:08 PM

LMAO

Irony is ironic.

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 01:08 PM

o rly

http://i.imgur.com/YdrYQ.png

crazycoffey
01-15-2012, 01:09 PM
o rly

exactly. Neg rep is serious business.

Slainte
o rly

High--larious!!!!!!

dirk digler
Hootie's ban is for 24 months. Tom has 20+ accounts that have been permabanned.

Disagree with the Hootie ban but if you want to do something funny you should just put users on the miserable user's list and not tell them instead of banning them.

|Zach|
LMAO

Irony is ironic.

It is a great situation.

doomy3
01-15-2012, 01:10 PM
I'm a Jayhawk fan, and I find you to be completely infuriating. But that's a good thing. You don't belong in with those others.

Yep. Me too.

|Zach|
Disagree with the Hootie ban but if you want to do something funny you should just put users on the miserable user's list and not tell them instead of banning them.

Or do nothing at all.

Because there is no bannable offense.

Backwards Masking
High--larious!!!!!!

he sounds just like you in that post

luv
Well, this seems to have gone from a meaningful discussion back to a shit slinging match. I've got laundry to do.

Rams Fan
yeah he will.

i can't wait til WhosYou comes back too.

WhosYou is a n00b troll.

Hootie isn't that.

crazycoffey
01-15-2012, 01:11 PM
Well, this seems to have gone from a meaningful discussion back to a shit slinging match. I've got laundry to do.

Ok, I'll stop....

|Zach|
So, on top of someone being surprised that the poll actually counts towards some being banned we have someone in the last 4 who is supposedly this huge troll but the people who should be annoyed that get trolled are coming in telling us it isn't a problem.

patteeu

Sounds like butthurt from a KU fan rather than objectivity from a moderator.

Backwards Masking
WhosYou is a n00b troll.

Hootie isn't that.

true. but WhosYou was very funny when he lasted.

no one will ever have Hooties Sparkling Resume.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 01:12 PM

Or somebody who knows a prick when he sees one.

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 01:12 PM

Even KU fans don't agree with the idea that Saul is a troll.

dirk digler
01-15-2012, 01:13 PM
Or do nothing at all.

Because there is no bannable offense.

I understand banning them for fun for a couple of days but 1 day\vote is over the line IMHO.

Rams Fan
01-15-2012, 01:14 PM
Or somebody who knows a prick when he sees one.

Saul isn't a prick.

Phobia
01-15-2012, 01:14 PM
So, on top of someone being surprised that the poll actually counts towards some being banned we have someone in the last 4 who is supposedly this huge troll but the people who should be annoyed that get trolled are coming in telling us it isn't a problem.

If you don't want him banned, don't vote for him. The top 4 weren't randomly selected. They got put there by their peers.

Phobia
01-15-2012, 01:15 PM
I understand banning them for fun for a couple of days but 1 day\vote is over the line IMHO.

It's better than the week/month suggestion. That way, if Saul Good doesn't belong in the final four he won't get any votes... or only a couple.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 01:16 PM
Even KU fans don't agree with the idea that Saul is a troll.

Well, one of these doesn't, anyway.

patteeu

Just curious. Who are these less intelligent posters that you feel the need to protect. You're talking about Frazod, aren't you?

|Zach|
If you don't want him banned, don't vote for him. The top 4 weren't randomly selected. They got put there by their peers.

I don't want it to happen in the first place because the moderating style used to be "less is more"

Slainte
he sounds just like you in that post

In what way?

Saul Good
01-15-2012, 01:17 PM
I disagree. I've seen him verbally abuse folks over and over again. Mostly in the DC forum, which doesn't count as much, but I've seen it. Here and there.

Bullshit. Who have I fucking abused? Billay is the only DC poster I get into it with, and everyone gets into it with him. I don't even think he's a bad guy. As others on here have said, he's just fun to go back and forth with.

I've received 69 neg reps in my entire history on this board, and 23 of them are from billay. (6 of them came in one burst from him just yesterday).

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x336/hshaebr/Untitled-16.jpg

I've received 869 positive reps.

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x336/hshaebr/Untitled-18.jpg

Meanwhile, here is every rep I have ever given.

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x336/hshaebr/Untitled-17.jpg

Incidentally, here is every rep I've ever received from you.

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x336/hshaebr/Untitled-19.jpg

If I'm trolling, I must be doing it wrong.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 01:17 PM
Saul isn't a prick.

You must be new here.

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 01:18 PM
I understand banning them for fun

Why?

That isn't right.

Are you seeing a theme in my responses?

Slainte
01-15-2012, 01:18 PM
See the mods flee from this idea as it becomes more and more unpopular...

Count Zarth
01-15-2012, 01:19 PM
Wow, that billay neg rep shit is offensive.

That's 24 months.

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 01:21 PM
I've seen him verbally abuse folks over and over again.

Wow, I missed this the first time.

Frazod knows I am not trying to start shit with him here by bringing this up. If he doesn't then I hope me typing this suffices.

How in the world does this hold up at all? Your response to you seeing what you think is a user verbally abusing folks over and over was to encourage this poll and the user who runs it who does this exact same thing?

This is completely silly.

Chocolate Hog
01-15-2012, 01:21 PM

That's 24 months.

Huh?

Count Zarth
01-15-2012, 01:22 PM
You should be banned.

Chocolate Hog
01-15-2012, 01:22 PM
Saul I was gonna say U r gay but I ran out of rep. Sorry man.

Chocolate Hog
01-15-2012, 01:23 PM
You should be banned.

So should you but you don't see me complaining.

Backwards Masking
01-15-2012, 01:24 PM
In what way?

you know

Count Zarth
01-15-2012, 01:25 PM
So should you but you don't see me complaining.

Nah, I don't constantly use offensive slurs in neg rep attacks.

dirk digler
01-15-2012, 01:26 PM
Why?

That isn't right.

Are you seeing a theme in my responses?

Because if it is all in good fun and just for a 2-3 days I don't see the big deal. Mods do shit all the time to people mostly for fun like changing people's usernames, destroying their rep etc..

Slainte
you know

Is that a response? Are you related to Badgirl?....

Chocolate Hog

Yeah i'm sure you're really offended by that. You openly bash other peoples religions like you give a shit about being offensive.

Phobia
01-15-2012, 01:27 PM
See the mods flee from this idea as it becomes more and more unpopular...

I haven't wavered at all. I'm okay with trying it once. If it's terrible then we won't do it again. Looks like several people think it's terrible and that's okay.

Saul Good

Do you realize that nobody on this board would even know who you are if it weren't for your drunken meltdown with Hootie?

JASONSAUTO

He uses them in just about every thread he enters.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
Bullshit. Who have I fucking abused? Billay is the only DC poster I get into it with, and everyone gets into it with him. I don't even think he's a bad guy. As others on here have said, he's just fun to go back and forth with.

I've received 69 neg reps in my entire history on this board, and 23 of them are from billay. (6 of them came in one burst from him just yesterday).

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x336/hshaebr/Untitled-16.jpg

I've received 869 positive reps.

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x336/hshaebr/Untitled-18.jpg

Meanwhile, here is every rep I have ever given.

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x336/hshaebr/Untitled-17.jpg

Incidentally, here is every rep I've ever received from you.

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x336/hshaebr/Untitled-19.jpg

If I'm trolling, I must be doing it wrong.

The funny thing it, it's BILLAY who continually stalks Hootie calling him a rapist, not me, yet you say Billay's a good guy and then lie about me doing as justification for posts like this:

What is with your obsession over me, you creepy fuck? I understand that you're a drug addict and have no self control around your family, food, etc. Nothing but rock bottom, divorce, and obesity has ever come from any of those things, and nothing good is going to come from bringing me up at every opportunity. After a half century of abuse, the last thing your body needs is high blood pressure to boot. Try and keep me out of your head. Your pathetic addictions aren't becoming.

But stuff I don't say that Billay does is apparently the ONLY reason Saul doesn't like me:

Frazod has taken it upon himself to falsely accuse a twenty year old kid whose real name has been posted repeatedly on this board. That is where my venom towards him begins and ends. He certainly isn't above it, so he gets what he gives.

Fuck you, Saul. You're a liar and prick, and however many days you get shitcanned will be days the BB is better for it.

Count Zarth
Yeah i'm sure you're really offended by that. You openly bash other peoples religions like you give a shit about being offensive.

Not the same ballpark, sorry. You're purposefully slamming someone over and over again with offensive slurs. That's JD-level stuff.

Bowser
01-15-2012, 01:28 PM
ARE WE GOING TO FUCKING BAN SOME PEOPLE OR WHAT

Chocolate Hog
01-15-2012, 01:29 PM
Not the same ballpark, sorry. You're purposefully slamming someone over and over again with offensive slurs. That's JD-level stuff.

You're a pussy Clayton. It's happened to me you don't see me running to the mods.

Backwards Masking
01-15-2012, 01:29 PM
Is that a response?

it means you're a neg repping Little Bitch. and now you're a Lying Hypocrite too.

luv
01-15-2012, 01:30 PM
Just curious. Who are these less intelligent posters that you feel the need to protect. You're talking about Frazod, aren't you?

I'd say badgirl, but he gave her a pretty good beatdown of his own.

Chocolate Hog
01-15-2012, 01:30 PM
The funny thing it, it's BILLAY who continually stalks Hootie calling him a rapist, not me, yet you say Billay's a good guy and then lie about me doing as justification for posts like this:

But stuff I don't say that Billay does is apparently the ONLY reason Saul doesn't like me:

**** you, Saul. You're a liar and prick, and however many days you get shitcanned will be days the BB is better for it.

I don't really mean Saul is gay.

Slainte
01-15-2012, 01:31 PM
Do you realize that nobody on this board would even know who you are if it weren't for your drunken meltdown with Hootie?

rwp&+1truth.

LMAO

Saul Good

That's 24 months.

FTR, billay should absolutely not be banned for that. I don't want him banned. I'm trying to prove the opposite point.

Frazod

Heh. I think I've clearly demonstrated that I don't need protection from anybody, least of all you or any of your trained chimps.

Count Zarth
You're a pussy Clayton. It's happened to me you don't see me running to the mods.

I wouldn't care if you did it to me. But compared to Hootie's "offense" it's pretty bad. You deserve 240 months.

Saul Good
01-15-2012, 01:32 PM
I haven't wavered at all. I'm okay with trying it once. If it's terrible then we won't do it again. Looks like several people think it's terrible and that's okay.

What's the upside?

Count Zarth
FTR, billay should absolutely not be banned for that. I don't want him banned. I'm trying to prove the opposite point.

It's filter evasion, a serious crime which I have paid for.

Kyle DeLexus
I don't feel Saul is a troll. Even in the KU threads if you keep MU out of it, he (for the most part) keeps MU out of it.

If he's verbally abusive and a troll I must have missed it, and anything that happens with billay should be off limits to say it's abusive because billay starts his share of shit around here.

EDIT: I did see him and frazod going back and forth in this thread also, but frazod is also well known for being a dick to people

dirk digler

LMAO

Chocolate Hog
01-15-2012, 01:33 PM
I wouldn't care if you did it to me. But compared to Hootie's "offense" it's pretty bad. You deserve 240 months.

Phil has stated many times Hootie was on a short leash not me. The worst TOS violation i've gotten is filter evasion. What Hooties done in the past is waaaay worse. Keep reaching it's obvious I hurt your feelings.

Saul Good

Fuck you, Saul. You're a liar and prick, and however many days you get shitcanned will be days the BB is better for it.

This is the guy that the mods are encouraging under the "we don't want to encourage people to be pricks to each other" excuse.

luv
What's the upside?

People post how they're "supposed" to.

Backwards Masking

you and me both.

its the Mods job to save everyones Innocence

patteeu
01-15-2012, 01:34 PM

Dumb rationalization. The idea of banning the final four wasn't even conceived when the first votes were cast and even after the vague idea that someone was going to get a ban out of the deal came up, people vote on polls without reading the entire thread first so many votes have been cast without realizing the consequences.

Count Zarth
The worst TOS violation i've gotten is filter evasion.

So you are a repeat offender. Double the penalty.

480 months.

dirk digler
I don't really mean Saul is gay.

and KurtCobain didn't mean to threaten to meet and kill Zach...

just saying

Chocolate Hog
01-15-2012, 01:35 PM
and KurtCobain didn't mean to threaten to meet and kill Zach...

just saying

Because the 2 are comparable.

Bowser
Has the focus switched from Hootie to the DotY poll? Are we still mad Hootie is gone, or are we mad that perceived douches are going to get banned, or are we just mad?

Saul Good
I'd say badgirl, but he gave her a pretty good beatdown of his own.

I've never gotten into it with badgirl. A couple of snarky comments that were lighthearted (along the lines of "thanks for sharing this important information", but I don't think I've ever even insulted her.

Chocolate Hog
So you are a repeat offender. Double the penalty.

480 months.

You're trolling. 17 months.

Slainte
01-15-2012, 01:36 PM
it means you're a neg repping Little Bitch. and now you're a Lying Hypocrite too.

How am i a hypocrite?

LMAO
I gave you what you deserved in turns of rep. You whine about it. No surprise.

LMAO

Tell the truth -- you're a CrazyCunty mult, aren't you? Try harder next time...

Chocolate Hog
01-15-2012, 01:36 PM
Has the focus switched from Hootie to the DotY poll? Are we still mad Hootie is gone, or are we mad that perceived douches are going to get banned, or are we just mad?

There's a coalition around here that's trying to get me banned. I am the Ghaddifi of Chiefsplanet.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 01:37 PM
This is the guy that the mods are encouraging under the "we don't want to encourage people to be pricks to each other" excuse.

Gee, that's not much of a rebuttal.

Can you explain why Billay doesn't incur your white knight wrath for defaming poor Hootie, but I do? Especially when I only mention it when you bring it up?

C'mon, Mr. Fair and Balanced. We're waiting for an answer here.

Bugeater
01-15-2012, 01:38 PM
Yeah, this. I've been gone for a few hours and I need to get back up to speed on this serious issue.

Count Zarth
You're trolling. 17 months.

I'm not trolling. I think you should be penalized for using slurs in neg rep messages without remorse.

|Zach|
What's the upside?

:shrug:

doomy3
01-15-2012, 01:39 PM
So, it seems that the only people who think that Hootie should have been banned is one mod and frazod, who wants nearly everyone banned. Oh, and CC. LMAO

dirk digler
01-15-2012, 01:39 PM
Because the 2 are comparable.

I didn't say it was comparable other than I am sure he didn't mean it..or maybe he did

Phobia
01-15-2012, 01:40 PM
So, it seems that the only people who think that Hootie should have been banned is one mod and frazod, who wants nearly everyone banned. Oh, and CC. LMAO

I would probably question your reading comprehension if that's how you're reading it.

Backwards Masking
01-15-2012, 01:40 PM

that sums this thread up perfectly.

Chocolate Hog
01-15-2012, 01:41 PM
I'm not trolling. I think you should be penalized for using slurs in neg rep messages without remorse.

I'm penalized everytime I have to read your football takes. The mods agree.

Kyle DeLexus
Seeing how we like to experiment with things around here. I think Clay should be a mod. I'd like to see how that one turns out.

crazycoffey

I disagree, I had many real life conversations with several posters and went to functions before that "meltdown" I think you exaggerated your point....

fuckstick.

|Zach|
Seeing how we like to experiment with things around here. I think Clay should be a mod. I'd like to see how that one turns out.

It would only be for a week. Temporary.

For fun.

Saul Good
Gee, that's not much of a rebuttal.

Can you explain why Billay doesn't incur your white knight wrath for defaming poor Hootie, but I do? Especially when I only mention it when you bring it up?

C'mon, Mr. Fair and Balanced. We're waiting for an answer here.

I hadn't really seen it from him. It's a shitty move on his part, too, based on your quotes. That said, I've got less patience for a middle aged guy ripping on a kid.

crazycoffey
01-15-2012, 01:42 PM
How am i a hypocrite?

LMAO
I gave you what you deserved in turns of rep. You whine about it. No surprise.

LMAO

Tell the truth -- you're a CrazyCunty mult, aren't you? Try harder next time...

what happened to the little christian you used to be?

Frazod
01-15-2012, 01:43 PM

"Nearly everybody"? Wow. Care to clarify that? I didn't even say I'd ban Hootie for the last straw thing Phil pulled the trigger over. I just said I would have never allowed him back from his last ban in the first place.

And while you're ignoring this, I'll be remembering your one man campaign to get ROR banned. :whackit:

luv
I've never gotten into it with badgirl. A couple of snarky comments that were lighthearted (along the lines of "thanks for sharing this important information", but I don't think I've ever even insulted her.

I was talking about Flopnuts.

Slainte

Couldn't be worse...

:shrug:

doomy3
I would probably question your reading comprehension if that's how you're reading it.

There may have been one or two others, but I think the board is pretty clear on this one.

Chocolate Hog
01-15-2012, 01:44 PM
Nobody should be banned unless a member threatens someone or posts personal information.

Bowser
Halfway there, Floppy.

luv
There's a coalition around here that's trying to get me banned. I am the Ghaddifi of Chiefsplanet.

I don't think you should be banned, even if you do follow me around sometimes and do nothing but call me a dumb slut.

crazycoffey
01-15-2012, 01:45 PM

I have cast no directional opinions for or against the hootie ban.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 01:45 PM
I hadn't really seen it from him. It's a shitty move on his part, too, based on your quotes. That said, I've got less patience for a middle aged guy ripping on a kid.

Would you like me compile a list of people who thought Hootie sucked for bragging about fucking a woman who was passed out? Contrary to your actions, it is rather long. There are lots of people here who sort of frown on that kind of thing.

Not quite sure how I got nominated as their spokesman in saulwhiteknight world.