PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet The Hootie thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Chocolate Hog
01-15-2012, 02:45 PM
I don't think you should be banned, even if you do follow me around sometimes and do nothing but call me a dumb slut.

I never called you a slut.

Backwards Masking
01-15-2012, 02:45 PM
How am i a hypocrite?

you cry about neg rep for shit you post but hand it out to people that arent addressing you over topics you arent even participating in.

that's how you're a hypocrite, Hypocrite.

crazycoffey
01-15-2012, 02:46 PM
Seeing how we like to experiment with things around here. I think Clay should be a mod. I'd like to see how that one turns out.

That would be funny for a bit. But I doubt many people would agree with it.

Count Alex's Losses
01-15-2012, 02:47 PM
Seeing how we like to experiment with things around here. I think Clay should be a mod. I'd like to see how that one turns out.

I would be infinitely fair. I wouldn't even ban billay for his slurs and filter evasion. I'd wipe everyone's slate clean, even the nefarious tyrant king mod who now subjugates this once-great land with his cruel yoke.

Slainte
01-15-2012, 02:47 PM
you cry about neg rep for shit you post but hand it out to people that arent addressing you over topics you arent even participating in.

that's how you're a hypocrite, Hypocrite.

Wut? Prove it or retract, fucking liar.

Saul Good
01-15-2012, 02:48 PM
C'mon, Flop. You accused me of me of "verbally abusing folks over and over again. Mostly in the DC forum".

I want to see the proof. I'm sure you can pour through years worth of posts and find some lame examples, but you've provided nothing to support the charge you just lobbed against me.

doomy3
"Nearly everybody"? Wow. Care to clarify that? I didn't even say I'd ban Hootie for the last straw thing Phil pulled the trigger over. I just said I would have never allowed him back from his last ban in the first place.

And while you're ignoring this, I'll be remembering your one man campaign to get ROR banned. :whackit:

ROR and I had a ban bet. I ended up asking the mods to let him back, actually.

You, like Dane, cry to the mods constantly. It's pretty funny.

Frazod
C'mon, Flop. You accused me of me of "verbally abusing folks over and over again. Mostly in the DC forum".

I want to see the proof. I'm sure you can pour through years worth of posts and find some lame examples, but you've provided nothing to support the charge you just lobbed against me.

You requiring proof. That's funny. :LOL:

pr_capone
01-15-2012, 02:50 PM
What this thread needs is for AustinChief to stop by, tell everyone that the decision is final and everyone needs to STFU, then lock the thread.

Frazod
ROR and I had a ban bet. I ended up asking the mods to let him back, actually.

You, like Dane, cry to the mods constantly. It's pretty funny.

Ah, the standard bitch default fallback "you cry to the mods." Seriously, they're all here in this thread. Ask them how often that actually happens.

I'll wait.

-King-
Do you realize that nobody on this board would even know who you are if it weren't for your drunken meltdown with Hootie?

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Backwards Masking
01-15-2012, 02:51 PM
Wut? Prove it or retract, ****ing liar.

you negged me for post 595 of THIS THREAD when i was specifically talking with Phobia.

BAM - you're a Bitch.

not that everyone didnt already know it. Bitch.

Slainte
01-15-2012, 02:51 PM
What this thread needs is for AustinChief to stop by, tell everyone that the decision is final and everyone needs to STFU, then lock the thread.

And you need to die with a cock in your neck.

Slainte
01-15-2012, 02:52 PM
you negged me for post 595 of THIS THREAD when i was specifically talking with Phobia.

BAM - you're a Bitch.

BRB.

Baconeater

BAM - you're a Bitch.

Bitching about neg rep is a sure way to get more neg rep.

Backwards Masking

then next year they can start rounding up the Red Posters and get the Gas Chambers ready.

pr_capone
01-15-2012, 02:53 PM
And you need to die with a cock in your neck.

That doesn't even make sense.

DaFace
Ah, the standard bitch default fallback "you cry to the mods." Seriously, they're all here in this thread. Ask them how often that actually happens.

I'll wait.

You may not report people, but you can't deny that you frequently whined about my lack of moderating against people you don't like.

pr_capone
then next year they can start rounding up the Red Posters and get the Gas Chambers ready.

No, this is Austin's board. He can do as he pleases with it.

doomy3

I'll wait.

You requiring proof. That's funny. LMAO

Backwards Masking
01-15-2012, 02:54 PM

The Chiefs wear Red.

Chocolate Hog
This thread has it all.

Saul Good
You may not report people, but you can't deny that you frequently whined about my lack of moderating against people you don't like.

It's never his fault. He gets into it with as many members as any poster on this forum, but he's always the victim.

Backwards Masking
01-15-2012, 02:55 PM

from what i read from others that's his official Chiefs Planet Legacy.

Bane
Awesome job phobiatch.You pound the virtual gavel on the internet in a world where Dane,and Hootie are gone while that lazy,fat,dead beat ****ing piece of shit mod cocker sucker bilay is stilled allowed access.Great job.

Of course I expect that kind of stuff from someone who threatened to track down someone on here and "beat their ass" until you found out who it was.Now you're both mods...LMAO.

doomy3

Yeah, I'm not talking about reporting people, I'm talking about posts we can all read.

Frazod

Sure I did that. I've never been shy about expressing my opinion. But I always do it publicly.

Seems like it worked, too. :thumb:

Saul Good
01-15-2012, 02:56 PM
Bearcat or Bwana once posted a link that showed where every member ranked in terms of rep. Does anyone know where to find that. The only thing I remember about it is that frazod and I were immediately next to each other which I found amusing.

Slainte
01-15-2012, 02:56 PM

He'll know this when he next checks his...

Frazod
01-15-2012, 02:57 PM
It's never his fault. He gets into it with as many members as any poster on this forum, but he's always the victim.

As I said before - list the people I get into it with. You'll quickly spot a common theme.

Kyle DeLexus
This thread has it all.

It really does. Everyone bitching about everyone. Should be in the hall of instant classics.

-King-
I still don't understand how the Hootie post could be considered banworthy. But I see you guys have moved on from that into more general shit flinging...

Chocolate Hog
Awesome job phobiatch.You pound the virtual gavel on the internet in a world where Dane,and Hootie are gone while that lazy,fat,dead beat ****ing piece of shit mod cocker sucker bilay is stilled allowed access.Great job.

Of course I expect that kind of stuff from someone who threatened to track down someone on here and "beat their ass" until you found out who it was.Now you're both mods...LMAO.

ROFL

DaFace
Sure I did that. I've never been shy about expressing my opinion. But I always do it publicly.

Seems like it worked, too. :thumb:

So you agree with doomy's assessment then?

pr_capone
Bearcat or Bwana once posted a link that showed where every member ranked in terms of rep. Does anyone know where to find that. The only thing I remember about it is that frazod and I were immediately next to each other which I found amusing.

Go to the members list, then click on the rep column and it will auto sort

Bowser
01-15-2012, 02:58 PM
Ok, what the fuck is this thread? It's become one giant, discombobulated mess of train wreck drama. It's gone from amusing to just plain sad in about 6.8 seconds.

Saul Good
01-15-2012, 02:58 PM
As I said before - list the people I get into it with. You'll quickly spot a common theme.

Zach and Milkman are the two most recent spats I've seen. They're two of the better members of this board. Then there are hootie and myself. I do see a pattern.

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 02:59 PM

They post on ChiefsPlanet and are not named "Rain Man"

Frazod
01-15-2012, 02:59 PM
So you agree with doomy's assessment then?

Meh. One man's crying is another man's valid complaint. The day I give a shit what Doomy thinks about anything, I'll be sure to let both of you know.

Kyle DeLexus
01-15-2012, 03:00 PM
Ok, what the fuck is this thread? It's become one giant, discombobulated mess of train wreck drama. It's gone from amusing to just plain sad in about 6.8 seconds.

it's the quarterly airing of grievances thread. If you have a problem with someone speak up now or hold your peace until April.

Rams Fan
01-15-2012, 03:00 PM
Ok, what the **** is this thread? It's become one giant, discombobulated mess of train wreck drama. It's gone from amusing to just plain sad in about 6.8 seconds.

So much shit slinging, it's covering my labtop monitor.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 03:01 PM
Zach and Milkman are the two most recent spats I've seen. They're two of the better members of this board. Then there are hootie and myself. I do see a pattern.

Exactly. :D

So, do you want me to find that list for you, or not? If you're going to go whiteknighting on Hootie's behalf, you'll need it.

Or perhaps you could look it up yourself during your upcoming vacation. It's not like you've got anything else on your plate, right?

Frazod
01-15-2012, 03:02 PM
They post on ChiefsPlanet and are not named "Rain Man"

I'm glad your butthurt is flaring up again, Zach. I've missed you.

Saul Good
01-15-2012, 03:04 PM

So, do you want me to find that list for you, or not? If you're going to go whiteknighting on Hootie's behalf, you'll need it.

Or perhaps you could look it up yourself during your upcoming vacation. It's not like you've got anything else on your plate, right?

Congratulations on the largest accomplishment of your life other than transitioning from a young drug addict whose family hates him to a middle-aged fat guy whose family hates him.

Slainte
01-15-2012, 03:04 PM

Fucking gay. I'm looking at you, moderators -- we are here because you allowed this.

Proud? Happy? Satisfied?

Saul Good
01-15-2012, 03:06 PM
Whatever ban the winner of the douche thread gets, frazod should get double.

Buehler445
01-15-2012, 03:08 PM
Holy Estrogen, Batman.

I missed all this crap until I voted in the DOTY thread without reading the thread. I thought it was still all in fun. I read the thread after I voted and Face told me to read this thread. I'd appreciate it if my vote were removed from the total.

I figured this was just a Hootie drama thread. I had no idea it had infected most of the board.

Slainte
Whatever ban the winner of the douche thread gets, frazod should get lifetime.

Me? I just fixed your poast...

luv

You think milkman is a troll?

You do know that just because someone disagrees with you, that it doesn't make them a troll, right?

Kyle DeLexus
01-15-2012, 03:12 PM

You do know that just because someone disagrees with you, that it doesn't make them a troll, right?

Truth. I consider milkman one of the best football posters on the board.

Gonzo
Well, I think this board is a changin'

Heh,
You can say that again...

Backwards Masking
Truth. I consider milkman one of the best football posters on the board.

me too.

Saul Good
At the very least, there should be an option to remove votes for posters in the douche thread instead of giving votes.

Frazod

Did I say he was a troll? Seriously, stop putting words in my mouth.

He's not a troll. But he's not going to win an congeniality awards, either.

Rams Fan
01-15-2012, 03:13 PM
Wait, Gonzo is a mod now?

SWEET

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 03:14 PM
Hey guys we are just experimenting so bare with us while we do something that is obviously wrong and not in the spirit of how the board has always been run.

Frazod
Congratulations on the largest accomplishment of your life other than transitioning from a young drug addict whose family hates him to a middle-aged fat guy whose family hates him.

Thanks! I worked hard at it, too. :D

luv
Did I say he was a troll? Seriously, stop putting words in my mouth.

He's not a troll. But he's not going to win an congeniality awards, either.

You get into it with so many people, and your avatar says troll hunting. I just wanted to make sure.

Bowser
01-15-2012, 03:15 PM

SWEET

That fucking pillowbitergot.

If he has any balls, he'll ban Lumpy for a month.

LiveSteam
01-15-2012, 03:15 PM
Heh,

I see you got your red-wings.

Rams Fan
01-15-2012, 03:16 PM
That ****ing pillowbitergot.

If he has any balls, he'll ban Lumpy for a month.

"Hey honey, so why the fuck did you ban me?"

"Because I felt like it."

Frazod
01-15-2012, 03:16 PM
Fucking gay. I'm looking at you, moderators -- we are here because you allowed this.

Proud? Happy? Satisfied?

Well, it seems that Kyle is creating a new board for Hootie to play in. I assume this means it will be a wide-open, unmoderated non-stop douche fest; a haven for the oft-banned victims of frazod and his evil cabal of moderators.

Sounds like it's your kind of place, FC.

Kyle DeLexus
01-15-2012, 03:17 PM

SWEET

Might as well name it LumpyPlanet because that guy is a pushover for her for some reason. I think it's because she has tits and he could never get a girl like her in real life.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 03:17 PM
You get into it with so many people, and your avatar says troll hunting. I just wanted to make sure.

Yes, innocent victims all. I'm so mean.

Gonzo
01-15-2012, 03:18 PM
Might as well name it LumpyPlanet because that guy is a pushover for her for some reason. I think it's because she has tits and he could never get a girl like her in real life.

LMAO

You dick...

Bowser
01-15-2012, 03:20 PM
I was this >< close to infracting him for the hell of it, too. Damn. Well, I guess I better go find Backwards Masking.

Slainte
01-15-2012, 03:21 PM
Sounds like it's your kind of place, FloridaChief.

Seriously, you are one passive-aggressive punk bitch --

...enjoy neuterPlanet

Frazod
01-15-2012, 03:22 PM
Seriously, you are one passive-aggressive punk bitch --

...enjoy neuterPlanet

Does this mean I'm off your Christmas Card list?

Darn. :(

Bearcat
01-15-2012, 03:23 PM
I haven't read all 250+ posts from the past 90 minutes, but a few thoughts...

Since I said I wasn't going to say anymore about it, I sent Floppy the follow pos rep message:

This started off as a fun contest. I was even nominated, along with other people I enjoy posting with. You would have banned me, Gonzo, Sofa King, Lumpy, Pestilence, Bearcat, etc. if we had advanced that far?

Since it's people you all find "useless" you go along with the rule? What if it was anyone else? And you guys say you don't pick on specific people.

They never would have advanced that far, and no, we wouldn't have... we discussed that aspect, if someone who clearly didn't belong or was steered into the FF by bribes or whatever. Of course it wouldn't make sense to do it, and it wouldn't have happened.

And 'pick on' people? Mods have always said, above just about everything, don't be a douche, and you won't get the attention of the mods.

It isn't a mods job to steer people in the direction of being posters they wish people would be.

It is our job (or intent, anyway) to steer the culture in the direction that the board's creator wants. When this place started, the general idea was that just about anything goes, but the trash would be taken out.

This is something r8ers posted on a raiders board...

I pound the ass about 90% time I am there, then be nice to them a couple of weeks and unload on their ass some more....

What's the point of him being here? He's useless and not even entertaining. People are defending his right to be here just so he can hijack conversation, stir shit, and make everything about himself? Really?

Hey now.

The last part was a compliment. o:-)

I'm assuming I'm the fourth you're referring to, and the only reason you say that about me is because I talk shit in the Jayhawk threads, and I only do that AFTER they talk shit on my team. That isn't trolling. If this was a Jayhawk forum, it would be different.

Yes, and "the wrong direction" means that I can't go into a KU thread or conference realignment thread without skipping all the typical crap, and for the past several months it's because of you. A year or two ago, it was billay and r8ers, at certain times it's kstater... call it trolling or attention whoring or just being an asshole, and call me butthurt or whatever, but when every discussion turns into the same old rivalry crap, it gets really old. And I don't believe it's only when someone else starts it, but whatever, it makes going into the repository threads and other threads pointless.

We were throwing around the "completely useless douche" thing in the mod forum, and I even brought up your name as someone who, at times, I'd love to ban so I could get through a day without reading all the crap that's created in the KU threads, but that you're not nearly on the same level as r8ers or LAC (that's a compliment ;) ). I understand there's a certain bias there, I know that kind of crap has always happened here on all sides, and I'm reasonable enough not to let the mod thing and the rivalry thing mix.

That said, you were voted in by the community, but if you really feel like you don't deserve to be mentioned with the other 3 in the FF, take it up with the other mods and I'll stay out of it. If you got in due to a weak region or whatever, fine... but at the same time, if the community overwhelmingly thinks you don't deserve a temp ban for being a douche, you won't get voted for.

Like I said, through the years, it's always been someone different, and right now, it's you. There's not much I could do about it a year ago, and I'm not going to do anything about it now just because I'm a mod. People can throw around words and phrases like butthurt and freedom of speech, etc; but it does ruin the discussion and more specifically, the whole point of the repository threads.

patteeu
01-15-2012, 03:23 PM
Apparently, things change.

Happy to be here. Happy to serve. I'm pretty much just here to clear out graphic porn pics, spam, and the like. Trolls? Well, I'd rather **** with them than ban them, so we'll take that one step at a time. :D

Rediscover yourself, Mr. Flopnuts.

crazycoffey
01-15-2012, 03:27 PM
Heh,

what the hell just happened?

Saul Good
01-15-2012, 03:29 PM
I haven't read all 250+ posts from the past 90 minutes, but a few thoughts...

They never would have advanced that far, and no, we wouldn't have... we discussed that aspect, if someone who clearly didn't belong or was steered into the FF by bribes or whatever. Of course it wouldn't make sense to do it, and it wouldn't have happened.

And 'pick on' people? Mods have always said, above just about everything, don't be a douche, and you won't get the attention of the mods.

It is our job (or intent, anyway) to steer the culture in the direction that the board's creator wants. When this place started, the general idea was that just about anything goes, but the trash would be taken out.

This is something r8ers posted on a raiders board...

What's the point of him being here? He's useless and not even entertaining. People are defending his right to be here just so he can hijack conversation, stir shit, and make everything about himself? Really?

The last part was a compliment. o:-)

Yes, and "the wrong direction" means that I can't go into a KU thread or conference realignment thread without skipping all the typical crap, and for the past several months it's because of you. A year or two ago, it was billay and r8ers, at certain times it's kstater... call it trolling or attention whoring or just being an asshole, and call me butthurt or whatever, but when every discussion turns into the same old rivalry crap, it gets really old. And I don't believe it's only when someone else starts it, but whatever, it makes going into the repository threads and other threads pointless.

We were throwing around the "completely useless douche" thing in the mod forum, and I even brought up your name as someone who, at times, I'd love to ban so I could get through a day without reading all the crap that's created in the KU threads, but that you're not nearly on the same level as r8ers or LAC (that's a compliment ;) ). I understand there's a certain bias there, I know that kind of crap has always happened here on all sides, and I'm reasonable enough not to let the mod thing and the rivalry thing mix.

That said, you were voted in by the community, but if you really feel like you don't deserve to be mentioned with the other 3 in the FF, take it up with the other mods and I'll stay out of it. If you got in due to a weak region or whatever, fine... but at the same time, if the community overwhelmingly thinks you don't deserve a temp ban for being a douche, you won't get voted for.

Like I said, through the years, it's always been someone different, and right now, it's you. There's not much I could do about it a year ago, and I'm not going to do anything about it now just because I'm a mod. People can throw around words and phrases like butthurt and freedom of speech, etc; but it does ruin the discussion and more specifically, the whole point of the repository threads.

Like hell things wouldn't have advanced that far. Fraz got 25 votes in the first round, but he put himself in a group with the least popular posters on the board. I got 7 votes in one of the rounds which was enough because second place was beer me and dane.

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x336/hshaebr/Untitled-20.jpg

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 03:30 PM

And what direction are the mods steering us by endorsing the DOTY poll exactly?

patteeu
01-15-2012, 03:31 PM
Bearcat obviously can't separate his personal grudges from his moderator duties.

Slainte
01-15-2012, 03:33 PM
Like hell things wouldn't have advanced that far.

LMAO
You're probably going to be banned very soon... mi hermano

Frazod
01-15-2012, 03:33 PM
Now Saul is crying about the poll being rigged. Priceless LMAO

I placed people in regions based on the number of nominations they received. When I got down to people who received one nomination (most of them) I cut and pasted.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Try again, sore winner.

crazycoffey
01-15-2012, 03:34 PM
LMAO

You dick...

exercise your new powers for some fun mod abuse on him, name him Lumpy's Labia.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 03:35 PM
Bearcat obviously can't separate his personal grudges from his moderator duties.

Or maybe he just doesn't like pricks? :shrug:

Kyle DeLexus
01-15-2012, 03:35 PM

I do agree with you on the ku threads, but I'd say that wickedson is responsible for 80% or more of the rivalry shit that gets started in them. After the Official Saul Good thread was started I started to pay more attention when the KU threads got off topic and back to the rivalry and the vast majority of the time it was wickedson that brought it up. I'm sure he was just trying to defend the KU thread and all, but Saul just fired back and he's done a lot better since the saul good thread thing happened.

Bearcat
01-15-2012, 03:38 PM
Like hell things wouldn't have advanced that far. Fraz got 25 votes in the first round, but he put himself in a group with the least popular posters on the board. I got 7 votes in one of the rounds which was enough because second place was beer me and dane.

I don't get the point of your post, since I said...

take it up with the other mods and I'll stay out of it. If you got in due to a weak region or whatever, fine

And I said that I don't see you in the same light as the other 3, so it's not like I'm campaigning against you. If that's your argument, I'll report the post so other mods see it in the mod forum, and they can discuss it... or, if you want to create/quote another post with your argument to the mods, I'll create a thread for them to discuss.

Kyle DeLexus
01-15-2012, 03:38 PM
exercise your new powers for some fun mod abuse on him, name him Lumpy's Labia.

ROFL

patteeu
01-15-2012, 03:39 PM
Now Saul is crying about the poll being rigged. Priceless LMAO

I placed people in regions based on the number of nominations they received. When I got down to people who received one nomination (most of them) I cut and pasted.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Try again, sore winner.

I don't think he's saying it's rigged as much as he's saying it's not the peer-driven, unassailable measurement of douchiness that some of the mods are hiding behind to avoid facing up to their increasingly-unpopular, ill-conceived ****up.

Bearcat
01-15-2012, 03:40 PM

I don't even... :facepalm:

Saul Good
01-15-2012, 03:40 PM
I do agree with you on the ku threads, but I'd say that wickedson is responsible for 80% or more of the rivalry shit that gets started in them. After the Official Saul Good thread was started I started to pay more attention when the KU threads got off topic and back to the rivalry and the vast majority of the time it was wickedson that brought it up. I'm sure he was just trying to defend the KU thread and all, but Saul just fired back and he's done a lot better since the saul good thread thing happened.

The Saul Good thread didn't change anything. I don't and didn't go into that thread and start shit. If you talk shit on my team, do it on a Jayhawks (or whatever board), and I won't say a word. If you do it on this board, which is not a haven for Jayhawks, I'll fire back. I don't fire the first salvo, but I don't back down, either. That's what a rivalry is.

Bowser
01-15-2012, 03:41 PM
Hey Bearcat, can you bring back tags?

patteeu
01-15-2012, 03:42 PM
The Saul Good thread didn't change anything. I don't and didn't go into that thread and start shit. If you talk shit on my team, do it on a Jayhawks (or whatever board), and I won't say a word. If you do it on this board, which is not a haven for Jayhawks, I'll fire back. I don't fire the first salvo, but I don't back down, either. That's what a rivalry is.

It's amazing that rival smack talk between KU and MU fans is considered ban-worthy douchiness on this board now.

Kyle DeLexus
01-15-2012, 03:46 PM

I wasn't trying to say that thread changed anything, just that I started paying more attention to who started what.

Saul Good
01-15-2012, 03:47 PM
I don't get the point of your post, since I said...

And I said that I don't see you in the same light as the other 3, so it's not like I'm campaigning against you. If that's your argument, I'll report the post so other mods see it in the mod forum, and they can discuss it... or, if you want to create/quote another post with your argument to the mods, I'll create a thread for them to discuss.

You're missing the point. I'll deal with the ban by never donating again. (This holds true if anyone gets banned as a result of this stupid shit. I'm not going to financially support a board that operates this way. I recently joined PowerMizzou which costs $100 per year to join and decided that this forum is worth at least that much since I post here a lot more.) It would probably do some good for me to be away from here for a while, anyway.

I don't care if it's "rigged". I care that it's a counterproductive contest and does the exact opposite of what mods say it's supposed to achieve. Frazod is the biggest troll on the board, brings nothing to the table in terms of football discussion, but he kisses the mods' asses, so there you go.

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 03:49 PM
I don't care if it's "rigged". I care that it's a counterproductive contest and does the exact opposite of what mods say it's supposed to achieve.

Exactly. This whole thing is wrong and idiotic. It is no wonder DaFace wanted to wash his hands of this.

patteeu
01-15-2012, 03:50 PM
You're missing the point. I'll deal with the ban by never donating again. (This holds true if anyone gets banned as a result of this stupid shit. I'm not going to financially support a board that operates this way. I recently joined PowerMizzou which costs $100 per year to join and decided that this forum is worth at least that much since I post here a lot more.) It would probably do some good for me to be away from here for a while, anyway.

I don't care if it's "rigged". I care that it's a counterproductive contest and does the exact opposite of what mods say it's supposed to achieve. Frazod is the biggest troll on the board, brings nothing to the table in terms of football discussion, but he kisses the mods' asses, so there you go.

Sounds like a good idea. I'm in.

Slainte
01-15-2012, 03:53 PM
Sounds like a good idea. I'm in.

Me too. ChiefsPlanet will never see another payment from me if anyone is banned from this...

Phobia
01-15-2012, 03:53 PM
he kisses the mods' asses, so there you go.

That's not even close to true. Say what you want about Frazod but he doesn't kiss ass whatsoever.

cabletech94
01-15-2012, 03:54 PM
Hey Bearcat, can you bring back tags?

this.:clap:

Saul Good
01-15-2012, 03:55 PM
That's not even close to true. Say what you want about Frazod but he doesn't kiss ass whatsoever.

He's done it up and down this thread.

Saul Good
01-15-2012, 03:55 PM
Me too. ChiefsPlanet will never see another payment from me if anyone is banned from this...

Viva la Resistance!

Phobia
01-15-2012, 03:58 PM
He's done it up and down this thread.

He just dropped f-bombs up and down me a couple of weeks ago because he didn't like something or other I did.

We're friends and everything. We've "known" one another 15 years. There's some longevity based loyalty there. But he's not an ass-kisser.

Fritz88
01-15-2012, 03:59 PM

LMAOLMAOLMAO

Bearcat
01-15-2012, 04:01 PM

If it was my board, the first 3 in the FF wouldn't be here, along with LAC and a few others. When someone posts on another board that they're basically on CP to troll and push buttons, there's no point of them being here.

Exactly. This whole thing is wrong and idiotic. It is no wonder DaFace wanted to wash his hands of this.

Not really...
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=8293995&postcount=60

Gonzo
01-15-2012, 04:02 PM
LMAOLMAOLMAO

Link me up, Dawg.

Slainte
Seriously, it's time for a No Confidence vote on this site.

It won't happen, of course...

Frazod

I think you should start an "I'm Leaving Forever" thread. That'll show 'em. :thumb:

|Zach|
Not really...

I am talking about the poll which has no upside, is completely counter productive, and is embarrassing for you guys to support. He said he was against it.

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 04:06 PM
What's the upside?

Of course nobody wanted to come within 10 feet of this.

Saul Good
01-15-2012, 04:06 PM
I think you should start an "I'm Leaving Forever" thread. That'll show 'em. :thumb:

That will happen right after I become a drug addict or a fat ass or make my family hate me or lose my marriage because I'm an abusive prick to my wife.

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 04:07 PM
So, a douche of the year poll...a competition that has many threads housing and endorsing the drama mods act like they don't like is some kind of deterrent?

Not to mention the mods encouraged a user to run the whole thing who fits the exact profile that is allegedly frowned upon above.

This either.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 04:08 PM
That will happen right after I become a drug addict or a fat ass or make my family hate me or lose my marriage because I'm an abusive prick to my wife.

LMAO

You've been thoroughly outed as a lying piece of shit throughout this thread, but will you at least admit that you dislike me because of me, and not because of anything I said about Hootie?

Could you at least do that? It would go a long way toward restoring your credibility, IMO.

Just trying to help.

Gonzo
01-15-2012, 04:10 PM
I am talking about the poll which has no upside, is completely counter productive, and is embarrassing for you guys to support. He said he was against it.

Just an FYI...

It is being reconsidered.

Thanks

patteeu
01-15-2012, 04:10 PM

Yeah, I won't say never, but as long as bannings like this are going on at least.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 04:11 PM
Just an FYI...

It is being reconsidered.

Thanks

Perhaps that would soothe some of the epic butthurt around here.

I'll still get blamed, though.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 04:13 PM
Yeah, I won't say never, but as long as bannings like this are going on at least.

Have you ever contributed? I know for a fact your name was bolded as a joke by one of the mods.

Phobia
01-15-2012, 04:14 PM
Of course nobody wanted to come within 10 feet of this.

Asked and answered multiple times during the discussion. If I've ignored any questions on this thread it's because I've answered them more than once previously.

We thought the impending ban for DOTY finalists might do a few things:

1. Prevent lobbying for a badge of honor.
2. Encourage the usual suspects to consider lightening up their behavior throughout the year if they knew there was a possibility of a user-imposed ban.
3. Empower regulars to have a say in who they wanted to be gone - one vote, one day.

But we hear you guys. You can put down the pitchforks and torches. The issue is being discussed in the castle.

patteeu
01-15-2012, 04:16 PM
If it was my board, the first 3 in the FF wouldn't be here, along with LAC and a few others. When someone posts on another board that they're basically on CP to troll and push buttons, there's no point of them being here.

Not really...

There are a lot of people on here pushing buttons, including most of the moderators.

Slainte
01-15-2012, 04:17 PM
Asked and answered multiple times during the discussion. If I've ignored any questions on this thread it's because I've answered them more than once previously.

2. Encourage the usual suspects to consider lightening up their behavior throughout the year if they knew there was a possibility of a user-imposed ban.
3. Empower regulars to have a say in who they wanted to be gone - one vote, one day.

But we hear you guys. You can put down the pitchforks and torches. The issue is being discussed in the castle.

Lame. You are fucking lame and a fucking liar. Seriously, I don't need this fucking apologist.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 04:18 PM
Lame. You are fucking lame and a fucking liar. Seriously, I don't need this fucking apologist.

Would you like a tissue?

Saul Good
01-15-2012, 04:18 PM
This either.

It's an experiment. It's not like fraz gets off by stirring up this kind of shit. After all, there are only 46 such threads that he has created/contributed to along these lines with polls dating back to June of 2009.

Oh wait...

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x336/hshaebr/1-1.jpg

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x336/hshaebr/2.jpg

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x336/hshaebr/3.jpg

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x336/hshaebr/4.jpg

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x336/hshaebr/5.jpg

RedNeckRaider
01-15-2012, 04:21 PM

Would you mods quit messing around and rename this place Hooties lounge, reset rep and make I own a "Free Hootie" t-shirt the highest rep level?

Slainte
01-15-2012, 04:21 PM
Would you like a tissue?

No. Would you like a fat guard-rail of coke, you fucking drug addict?

patteeu
01-15-2012, 04:22 PM
Have you ever contributed? I know for a fact your name was bolded as a joke by one of the mods.

LOL. Back when I told you that my name was bolded by an admin without payment, you didn't believe me. Now that I'm suggesting that I maybe I have been paying, you don't believe me.

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 04:23 PM
It's an experiment. It's not like fraz gets off by stirring up this kind of shit. After all, there are only 46 such threads that he has created/contributed to along these lines with polls dating back to June of 2009.

Oh hey http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=254799

Frazod
01-15-2012, 04:23 PM

Oh wait...

You're precious. Really, you are.

If you are aware of a way to house an entire tournament within a single thread, by all means, share it. LMAO

pr_capone
01-15-2012, 04:24 PM

Flop created that thread... not Zod.

Saul Good

I still don't get how that's possible? I thought that type of fail was mutually exclusive. How can you be a fat fuck and a drug addict?

DaFace

That was split out of another thread FWIW.

LiveSteam
01-15-2012, 04:25 PM

Your not very good at this.

|Zach|

Becuase another one of his spats was hijacking another thread.

L.A. Chieffan

Not really...

Wtf, what did I do? Weak sauce.

Bowser
This place has gone to hell since that DaFace guy gave up being a mod.

Bowser
01-15-2012, 04:26 PM

I'll take "Taking an Internet BB Far Too Seriously" for $1000, Alex.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 04:26 PM

Please, let him think it was me. Never mind that I suggested that thread be started so we'd quit fucking up a game thread.

I'M THE DEBBIL DAMMIT IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bowser
01-15-2012, 04:27 PM

To be fair, that statement can be used on people on both sides of this aisle.

Slainte
I still don't get how that's possible? I thought that type of fail was mutually exclusive. How can you be a fat fuck and a drug addict?

Don't ask me --

RedNeckRaider

No joke~

Kyle DeLexus
01-15-2012, 04:28 PM
This place has gone to hell since that DaFace guy gave up being a mod.

The savior is here though. Gonzo will be a good one. I wouldn't play poker against Lumpy from here on out though.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 04:29 PM
LOL. Back when I told you that my name was bolded by an admin without payment, you didn't believe me. Now that I'm suggesting that I maybe I have been paying, you don't believe me.

I know your name was bolded as a joke because the mod who did it ran it past me in a PM first, thinking it would be funny.

FTR, I have no idea if you've made any payments or not. For all I know you've donated a bazillion dollars.

All I know is that you didn't donate anything initially to get the bold name.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 04:30 PM

The same way I'm a divorced wife beater, even though I've been happily married for over 10 years.

In the world of anonymous cyberpussies, all things are possible!

patteeu

Because Frazod was taking over a game thread, kind of like what Hootie got banned for (although, really more disruptive since it was in a game thread).

|Zach|
Please, let him think it was me. Never mind that I suggested that thread be started so we'd quit ****ing up a game thread.

You are not the devil...it is also not all your fault.

It just seems you share a lot more in common with other people who get banned a lot than you have in common with the average user of this community.

Saul Good
You're precious. Really, you are.

If you are aware of a way to house an entire tournament within a single thread, by all means, share it. LMAO

Yeah, your last one before this was over clear back in November, so clearly it was time to make another dozen threads. It's what you do. (Besides drugs, alienating your family, abusing your wife, and overeating, of course.)

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 04:31 PM
The same way I'm a divorced wife beater, even though I've been happily married for over 10 years.

Not sure I have ever read you doing anything happily.

Saul Good
01-15-2012, 04:31 PM

I never said you beat your wife.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 04:32 PM
You are not the devil...it is also not all your fault.

It just seems you share a lot more in common with other people who get banned a lot than you have in common with the average user of this community.

That shoe fits lots of people around here. I'm pretty sure it comes in your size, too.

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 04:32 PM
That shoe fits lots of people around here.

Does it really?

patteeu
01-15-2012, 04:34 PM
I know your name was bolded as a joke because the mod who did it ran it past me in a PM first, thinking it would be funny.

FTR, I have no idea if you've made any payments or not. For all I know you've donated a bazillion dollars.

All I know is that you didn't donate anything initially to get the bold name.

You didn't give any indication that you knew what the admin did when I told everyone what happened and you didn't seem to believe it at the time. That was back when you were going through a chest-puffing period as a junior moderator wannabe. As far as I'm concerned, that's been public knowledge almost since it happened. It has no bearing on today though.

Saul Good
Not sure I have ever read you doing anything happily.

He hasn't abused his wife in years, so he's not an abusive husband. Charles Manson hasn't ordered anyone to be killed in years, so Manson's not a psychopath.

Frazod
I never said you beat your wife.

:hmmm:

Frazod
01-15-2012, 04:35 PM
You didn't give any indication that you knew what the admin did when I told everyone what happened and you didn't seem to believe it back when you were going through a chest-puffing period as a junior moderator wannabe.

That would have spoiled all the fun.

Saul Good
You didn't give any indication that you knew what the admin did when I told everyone what happened and you didn't seem to believe it back when you were going through a chest-puffing period as a junior moderator wannabe.

Is there a way to make him a hall monitor or something? He loves meaningless positions of power. He's kind of the Dwight Schrute of Chiefs Planet.

Frazod
Does it really?

Oh, I'm quite sure it does.

|Zach|
Is there a way to make him a hall monitor or something? He loves meaningless positions of power. He's kind of the Dwight Schrute of Chiefs Planet.

LMAO

Saul Good
01-15-2012, 04:36 PM
Frazod: Assistant to the moderator

Frazod
01-15-2012, 04:37 PM
Could we change this to The Frazod Thread? It's all about me and my lying-ass fanbois now.

DaFace

That's fantastic.

Count Alex's Losses
ACCUSATION

what's funny is Phil himself was trying to bait me after my ban was lifted...he'd follow me into threads and make snide remarks about me...what a hypocrite

|Zach|
Hey remember that time Frazod did something memorable that had nothing to do with being an angry person or fighting with another member of this board?

patteeu
01-15-2012, 04:38 PM
Please, let him think it was me. Never mind that I suggested that thread be started so we'd quit ****ing up a game thread.

Please, please, moderators! Save us from myself!

Frazod
01-15-2012, 04:39 PM

Sorry, sweetheart. Unlike you, I already have a job.

Kyle DeLexus
01-15-2012, 04:39 PM
Frazod: Assistant to the moderator

This is great.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 04:40 PM
Hey remember that time Frazod did something memorable that had nothing to do with being an angry person or fighting with another member of this board?

Yep. That's me. I'm horrible. Nobody likes me.

Oh wait, it's just you and a handful of other jerkoffs. Damn, I keep forgetting that because you all make so much noise.

Kyle DeLexus
01-15-2012, 04:41 PM
That's fantastic.

DaFace do you have any grievances to air? You are a regular person now so feel free to use this thread to bitch about whatever like all the other regular people.

Brock
01-15-2012, 04:42 PM
DaFace do you have any grievances to air? You are a regular person now so feel free to use this thread to bitch about whatever like all the other regular people.

They made him sign some papers before security escorted him out.

patteeu

LMAO If Frazod wasn't such an ass kisser, one of the mods would change his avatar after that.

Gonzo
The savior is here though. Gonzo will be a good one. I wouldn't play poker against Lumpy from here on out though.

Need some casino cash?

Show me your moobs.

Frazod

I was so mean to him that he couldn't be a mod anymore. Add that to the list.

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 04:43 PM

Nobody?

patteeu
01-15-2012, 04:44 PM
Can we rename the Moderator's Lounge "Pioli's Inner Sanctum".

Count Alex's Losses
01-15-2012, 04:45 PM
Can we rename the Moderator's Lounge "Pioli's Inner Sanctum".

How about "Phobia's Inner Rectum."

Kyle DeLexus
01-15-2012, 04:45 PM
Need some casino cash?

Show me your moobs.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxsoqzg5F91qdq3hio1_500.jpg

Bowser
01-15-2012, 04:46 PM
Nobody?

Is this real life?

LiveSteam
01-15-2012, 04:48 PM
Nobody?

I do.
Was a SKIPTOWN issue. Frazod had my ass dead to rights. & could have been a dick about it if he wanted.
Instead I manned up to it. & that was that.

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 04:50 PM
I do.
Was a SKIPTOWN issue. Frazod had my ass dead to rights. & could have been a dick about it if he wanted.
Instead I manned up to it. & that was that.

I have no idea what that means.

Kyle DeLexus
01-15-2012, 04:50 PM
I was so mean to him that he couldn't be a mod anymore. Add that to the list.

I thought that was a given?

LiveSteam
01-15-2012, 04:52 PM
I have no idea what that means.

No you dont. & that's my point

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 04:53 PM

Alright well....point made.

Or not at all.

Well done.

DaFace
01-15-2012, 04:54 PM

Na, not really. I was probably a little slower to ban people than the current crew, but that's not necessarily a good thing.

Bowser
01-15-2012, 04:54 PM
Na, not really. I was probably a little slower to ban people than the current crew, but that's not necessarily a good thing.

Admit it, you're still one of those super secret mods, aren't you?

Kyle DeLexus
01-15-2012, 04:58 PM

He's undercover and it's his job to get close to those that are a threat to CP. If DaFace tries to befriend you in the near future, you might as well leave because a ban is coming.

DaFace

I do still have admin privs, though I don't mean for that to be super secret. I'm staying out of mod decisions, though.

RedNeckRaider

He still knows the password and the secret handshake~

Frazod
01-15-2012, 04:59 PM
Alright well....point made.

Or not at all.

Well done.

Sort of in keeping with your douchebag witch hunt, isn't it?

Are you seriously implying that everything I've ever done here is angry and hateful. Are you that fucking stupid that you think anybody would believe it? I realize you and your pals are having fun ganging up on me in this thread, and that's okay - the kind of people I'm friends with don't generally participate in this sort of thing, and also realize that I can take care of myself sparring with any number of pricks.

So do carry on. They just overturned the temp ban thing (again, not my idea in the first place) so you can claim that as some sort of little anti-frazod victory.

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, Zackipoo.

-King-
01-15-2012, 05:00 PM
Seems like more of these threads have come up since more mods were added...

|Zach|
Are you seriously implying that everything I've ever done here is angry and hateful.

No, I am just saying anything you have ever done or said that is memorable is attached to fighting with someone and/or anger.

Bowser
I do still have admin privs, though I don't mean for that to be super secret. I'm staying out of mod decisions, though.

I was mainly just ball busting. I never had a problem with your moderation. In fact, I think you had probably just about the right touch to pull it off on a site like this.

I do understand that fielding the same whiny shit from the same whiny people would get tiresome, though.

-King-
01-15-2012, 05:01 PM

That sucks.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 05:03 PM
No, I am just saying anything you have ever done or said that is memorable is attached to fighting with someone and/or anger.

The most memorable thing you ever did was go take pictures of a disaster zone and then use them to pimp your photography business.

Was there anything else? I can't recall.

LiveSteam
01-15-2012, 05:04 PM
The most memorable thing you ever did was go take pictures of a disaster zone and then use them to pimp your photography business.

DAM! LMAO

doomy3
01-15-2012, 05:04 PM
I was mainly just ball busting. I never had a problem with your moderation. In fact, I think you had probably just about the right touch to pull it off on a site like this.

I do understand that fielding the same whiny shit from the same whiny people would get tiresome, though.

Who were the whiny people who kept saying the same whiny shit to DaFace?

Mr. Flopnuts
01-15-2012, 05:05 PM

I'll be as clear as I can with you. I don't care. I'm not searching for shit, and don't care if anyone believes me. Clearly, you were the 1 in the finals that shouldn't get a ban, but it doesn't matter, because we're not doing it.

As far as my previous claims, I have seen you get pretty nasty with people. Guess what? So have I. Dying breeds and 400lb sodomizations were my doing. I brought that shit to this board, and I don't regret it. Well, I regret 1 of them, but that's besides my point. Like I said, I LOVE the drama around this place. It makes for great entertainment.

And the temp bans, was all in fun. Once we realized it wasn't fun, we did away with it. No hard feelings. I don't care.

Bowser

Noone in particular. I've just heard that from a few different people who have been mods here that the whining and bitching can be nonstop.

DaFace

Not necessarily anyone in particular.

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 05:07 PM

I was actually asked to go there in support of businesses that were helping people on the ground. I also was lucky enough to connect with friends of mine in Joplin that needed help.

But please...

Go on...

doomy3
01-15-2012, 05:08 PM
Noone in particular. I've just heard that from a few different people who have been mods here that the whining and bitching can be nonstop.

Oh, I'm sure it's annoying as shit.

Frazod
I was actually asked to go there in support of businesses that were helping people on the ground. I also was lucky enough to connect with friends of mine in Joplin that needed help.

But please...

Go on...

Oh, so it only seemed vile and ghoulish. Sorry about that.

|Zach|
DAM! LMAO

That was a pretty good one. Maybe you can print out that post and keep it one of your little tiny trains for safe keeping/

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 05:09 PM
Oh, so it only seemed vile and ghoulish. Sorry about that.

Apology accepted. You are often very wrong.

Having said that photographs of some of big events that shape us are a big part of history. Nothing vile or goulish about it.

Frazod
01-15-2012, 05:10 PM
Apology accepted. You are often very wrong.

Having said that photographs of some of big events that shape us are a big part of history. Nothing vile or goulish about it.

Yeah, good thing you went down - otherwise, nobody would have known about it.

Pablo
01-15-2012, 05:12 PM
I feel sorta bad for voting in those polls now. Definitely comical though.

Saul Good is just douchey about the KU/MU rivalry but I generally like his posting style otherwise. Wouldn't be in favor of anyone actually being banned.

But I suppose encouraging a friendlier site via banhammer isn't the end of the world. Hootie was a fine poster IMO. I'd prefer he came back, but that's not my call.

LiveSteam
01-15-2012, 05:18 PM
That was a pretty good one. Maybe you can print out that post and keep it one of your little tiny trains for safe keeping/

You dont like my Steam Locomotive do you. Its 1400 lbs of gay right?

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/27858_1278001633741_1341005971_648685_3212358_n.jpg

Count Alex's Losses
01-15-2012, 05:40 PM
Hootie is being silenced!

This message has been deleted by Phobia. Reason: Hootie's diatribe

crispystl420
01-15-2012, 05:42 PM

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/27858_1278001633741_1341005971_648685_3212358_n.jpg

Is that you?

Gonzo
01-15-2012, 05:43 PM
Hootie is being silenced!

That's kind of the point of a ban, isn't it?
Posted via Mobile Device

LiveSteam
01-15-2012, 05:45 PM
Is that you?

Yup. Me & the kid

Wallcrawler
01-15-2012, 05:47 PM
Hootie thought Madden was better than ESPN 2K's football. Thats some pretty stout heresy right there. He shouldve been banned for that.

crazycoffey
01-15-2012, 06:06 PM

ROFL

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 07:14 PM

Said nothing of the sort.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-15-2012, 07:17 PM
Said nothing of the sort.

Are you fucking threatening him? Bannable offense!

Count Alex's Losses
01-15-2012, 07:18 PM
1400 lbs of gay sounds like an awesome orgy.

Chocolate Hog
01-15-2012, 07:20 PM

You're too busy giving spootie mouth hugs to join.

Bearcat
01-15-2012, 07:22 PM

Or Jason Whitlock giving Mark Mangino mouth to mouth.

crazycoffey
01-15-2012, 07:28 PM

I see what you did there...

Gonzo
01-15-2012, 07:29 PM

I could see Whitlock and Mangino air-locking Rex Ryan...

Would that be a Whitlock air-lock?

WilliamTheIrish
01-15-2012, 09:33 PM
One of the best threads ever.

That train is awesome. Is that picture from a few years back? Little kid looks like a young billay.

Hiooooooh!

patteeu
01-15-2012, 09:36 PM

That train is awesome. Is that picture from a few years back? Little kid looks like a young billay.

Hiooooooh!

Is LiveStream Billay's dad?!?!

Chocolate Hog
01-15-2012, 09:39 PM
Fuck both of you.

WilliamTheIrish
01-15-2012, 09:41 PM
**** both of you.

I knew it wouldn't take you long to find that. LMAO

I was going to make other references in that post, but since the place is a little on edge, I thought better of it.

CHOO CHOO, my friend.

LiveSteam
01-15-2012, 09:46 PM

Hiooooooh!

LMAOLMAO Hey now that's my lil luvbug Saylor Moon

WilliamTheIrish
01-15-2012, 09:49 PM
LMAOLMAO Hey now that's my lil luvbug Saylor Moon

Seriously, that's a great train. Did you tie (or duct tape, since that's the Nebraska way) billay to the tracks?

Chocolate Hog
01-15-2012, 09:50 PM
I knew it wouldn't take you long to find that. LMAO

I was going to make other references in that post, but since the place is a little on edge, I thought better of it.

CHOO CHOO, my friend.

Go ahead maybe it'll get Bane off my dick.

LiveSteam
01-15-2012, 09:52 PM
Seriously, that's a great train. Did you tie (or duct tape, since that's the Nebraska way) billay to the tracks?

Nebraska boiler code says Superglue 600 & lots of JB weld.

WilliamTheIrish
01-15-2012, 09:53 PM

Yea, I was just reading another thread and saw you made another life long friend.

Bane
01-15-2012, 09:53 PM

Fuck you ya cock sucking faggot piece of shit.I hope some drunk meth monkey breaks into your fucking single wide trailer and cuts your fucking lard ass throat and pisses in it while you die slow.

WilliamTheIrish
01-15-2012, 09:54 PM
**** you ya cock sucking pillowbiter piece of shit.I hope some drunk meth monkey breaks into your ****ing single wide trailer and cuts your ****ing lard ass throat and pisses in it while you die slow.

Somebody got kicked off Live Steam's train today...

|Zach|
01-15-2012, 09:55 PM

LMAO

doomy3
**** you ya cock sucking pillowbitergot piece of shit.I hope some drunk meth monkey breaks into your ****ing single wide trailer and cuts your ****ing lard ass throat and pisses in it while you die slow.

:eek:

doomy3

LMAO

Chocolate Hog
01-15-2012, 09:57 PM
**** you ya cock sucking pillowbitergot piece of shit.I hope some drunk meth monkey breaks into your ****ing single wide trailer and cuts your ****ing lard ass throat and pisses in it while you die slow.

Wipe the cum off your gunt lke a man.

Bane
01-15-2012, 10:01 PM
Wipe the cum off your gunt lke a man.
:deevee:

It's ok bitch,daddy didn't mean to hurt you.Bilay paper is now the name of anything I wipe my ass with besides your whore mothers lips.

LiveSteam
01-15-2012, 10:04 PM
Tonight's pissing match has been brought to you by LIONEL & Tyco Toy Trains

Chocolate Hog
01-15-2012, 10:06 PM
I've battered more vaginas on here this week than Lawrence Phillips.

Count Alex's Losses
01-15-2012, 10:09 PM
Too bad you're not funny.

Pablo
01-15-2012, 10:09 PM
Yea, I was just reading another thread and saw you made another life long friend.

Link?

billay's been doing some quality trolling lately.

Pablo
01-15-2012, 10:10 PM

He has his moments. He's not the most consistent, but he drops some gems from time to time.

Chocolate Hog
01-15-2012, 10:11 PM

Yeah says the guy who puts lame ass subtitles in everything.

LiveSteam
Link?

billay's been doing some quality trolling lately.

This I want to read it to.

Mr. Plow
billay is the non short leash hootie.

Chocolate Hog
01-15-2012, 10:12 PM
billay is the non short leash hootie.

That's below the belt Mr. Plow.

Mr. Plow
01-15-2012, 10:13 PM

lol. I meant that as both purposely confrontational, but you don't have the same leash that he does.

LiveSteam
01-15-2012, 10:13 PM

What thread were you & Bane going at it in?

Chocolate Hog
01-15-2012, 10:14 PM
I didn't get into it with Bane honestly I didn't even know who he was til tonight. He's mentioned my name is several threads just do a search on my name.

Bane
01-15-2012, 10:16 PM
What thread were you & Bane going at it in?

I said it was ****ed up that Hootie and Dane are gone but that worthless ****ing piece of shit is still here.Very accurate statement IMO.

WilliamTheIrish
01-15-2012, 10:17 PM
Tonight's pissing match has been brought to you by LIONEL & Tyco Toy Trains

LMAO

Saul Good
01-15-2012, 10:27 PM

Hiooooooh!

There was a lot of train involved in billay's conception, but that doesn't mean that LS is the father.

Hioooooooh!

Pawnmower
01-15-2012, 10:42 PM
Your not very good at this.

LOL thats kinda what I was thinking...

I was like...Ummm...If he passes, I'll take one...

hahahaha

Pawnmower
01-15-2012, 10:43 PM
lol. I meant that as both purposely confrontational, but you don't have the same leash that he does.

They have the same short dick though.

go bowe
01-15-2012, 10:46 PM
They have the same short dick though.

and you know this because... ?

Pawnmower
01-15-2012, 10:47 PM
and you know this because... ?

I read a study in University that said internet trolls have penises that are in between 2-3 standard deviations shorter than average.

Saul Good
01-15-2012, 10:49 PM
I read a study in University that said internet trolls have penises that are in between 2-3 standard deviations shorter than average.

How do they have sex with only an 8" penis, then?

go bowe
01-15-2012, 10:49 PM

no shit...

but do you think they went around to places like the planet and measured trolls' penises?

sounds like a job for meatpeeker...

Pawnmower
01-15-2012, 10:50 PM

Saul's life must be fucking amazing........I wonder if he has his own island or jet...

Pawnmower
01-15-2012, 10:51 PM
no shit...

but do you think they went around to places like the planet and measured trolls' penises?

sounds like a job for meatpeeker...

I apologize in advance for stealing this word from you and calling the next person who pisses me of a meatpeeker.

go bowe
01-15-2012, 10:51 PM

it's all about getting close...

the closer ya get, the less you have to reach...

of course i wouldn't know anything about that...