PDA

View Full Version : News Simple question?

SPchief
01-15-2012, 11:45 PM
After working for 24 out of the last 36 hours it seems like I missed a bunch of stuff. I think I've caught up on most of the drama, but when and why did Gonzo become a mod?

Baconeater
01-15-2012, 11:46 PM
Good luck getting any info out of One Chiefsplanet Drive.

Phobia
01-15-2012, 11:49 PM
After working for 24 out of the last 36 hours it seems like I missed a bunch of stuff. I think I've caught up on most of the drama, but when and why did Gonzo become a mod?

When DaFace revealed he was stepping away, Gonzo fired off a message to Kyle explaining his background and that his situation had changed. The last time we brought on new mods, Gonzo was heavily nominated but declined at that time. Kyle asked the mod team what we thought and we were unanimously in favor. I think he was promoted earlier today.

Predarat
01-15-2012, 11:50 PM
Because Hootie is coming back and he needs a dedicated mod to monitor him.

MoreLemonPledge
01-15-2012, 11:52 PM
I heard Texansplanet is looking for mods.

J Diddy
01-15-2012, 11:52 PM
Gonzo's done a great fucking job so far. 24 hours into it and this place is coming to the end of the world.

Wonder if this is what the Mayans were thinking about.

Pawnmower
01-15-2012, 11:55 PM

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

They fucking bugged my phone or i would call you and tell you whats up.......meet me in the conference room

cdcox
01-16-2012, 12:11 AM
When DaFace revealed he was stepping away,

Where the heck is the "I'm taking a break from being a mod forever, but I still have admin privileges to fix stuff" thread?

SPchief
01-16-2012, 12:12 AM
heh
When DaFace revealed he was stepping away, Gonzo fired off a message to Kyle explaining his background and that his situation had changed. The last time we brought on new mods, Gonzo was heavily nominated but declined at that time. Kyle asked the mod team what we thought and we were unanimously in favor. I think he was promoted earlier today.
Thanks, congrats Gonzo!
Because Hootie is coming back and he needs a dedicated mod to monitor him.
Heh
Gonzo's done a great fucking job so far. 24 hours into it and this place is coming to the end of the world.

LMAO

SPchief
01-16-2012, 12:12 AM
Where the heck is the "I'm taking a break from being a mod forever, but I still have admin privileges to fix stuff" thread?

Obviously in the mod forum.

Phobia
01-16-2012, 12:13 AM

I think he just threw it in the middle of something else. He told the other mods last week sometime. Yeah - last Tuesday.

Fritz88
01-16-2012, 12:16 AM
Gonzo sent naked pics of Sofa to Kyle who seemed to like what he saw...the rest is history.
Posted via Mobile Device

cdcox
01-16-2012, 12:17 AM
I guess I'm going to have to cool it a little bit, until I can get a read on this Gonzo guy. I had DaFace pegged and knew how to really push the line, without stepping over.

Phobia
01-16-2012, 12:19 AM
I guess I'm going to have to cool it a little bit, until I can get a read on this Gonzo guy. I had DaFace pegged and knew how to really push the line, without stepping over.

You've been on our radar for quite a while, douchebag. Toe the line!

SPchief
01-16-2012, 12:23 AM

Whatever you do, ask him to pm you pics of lumpy naked, they're great!

J Diddy
01-16-2012, 12:24 AM
You've been on our radar for quite a while, douchebag. Toe the line!

"Short Leash cdcox" coming up. You'll have your own forum in no time.

TrebMaxx
01-16-2012, 12:26 AM
"Short Leash cdcox" coming up. You'll have your own forum in no time.

That name is too long. How about "Short Cox"? ;)

Gonzo
01-16-2012, 12:37 AM

And now I have my monkey... Dance monkey, dance! I can see the pm's to Kyle now, "I don't have thread starting privileges and my username should not be "Anal Monkey Fappytime."
Posted via Mobile Device

MoreLemonPledge
01-16-2012, 12:40 AM
And now I have my monkey... Dance monkey, dance! I can see the pm's to Kyle now, "I don't have thread starting privileges and my username should not be "Anal Monkey Fappytime."
Posted via Mobile Device

What about Oral Monkey Fappytime?

J Diddy
01-16-2012, 12:42 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO
Well if your work thus far is proof of ability, I'm sure you'll fuck that up too.

:p

Gonzo
01-16-2012, 12:47 AM
Hey now, assholes...

I inherited and steered clear of that disgusting mess of a thread.
Posted via Mobile Device

Inspector
01-16-2012, 06:32 AM
Congratulations on your promotion Mr. Gonzo. I believe you will see your salary double now.

Buck
01-16-2012, 06:39 AM
DaFace is stepping down?

ChiefsNow
01-16-2012, 06:59 AM
That name is too long. How about "Short Cox"? ;)

Blow Cox to bits?

Extra Point
01-16-2012, 07:14 AM
Congrats, Gonzo.

Gonzo
01-16-2012, 07:51 AM
Hey thanks, guys!

You all know me, I've been here forever and I just wanted to help out. I needed a change and I thought this might be interesting. I know I've heard that it sucks at times and is a thankless job but that's not why I'm doing it.
I'm doing it to help out, learn how this stuff works and relentlessly harass Buck, Pestilence, Bugeater and Sofa King. I mean really harass them. Bad. Changing usernames, 20 minute bans and gay signature changes will be childs play.
Who's laughing now, assholes?

(J/k)

(Maybe)
Posted via Mobile Device