PDA

View Full Version : Football Did anyone see the stat flashed during the Denver game?

Holladay
01-17-2012, 12:40 PM
Tebow passes completed = 3
Brady Touchdown passes completed =6

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Was flashed for about 2 seconds then taken down. Guess somebody in the booth got their ass chewed.

Flachief58
01-17-2012, 02:19 PM
Yeah, I laughed my ass off too. My friend the Donkey fan didn't care much for it :)

Kerberos
01-17-2012, 02:42 PM
It's funny what little things bring joy to our lives as hopeless Chiefs fans. :)

King_Chief_Fan
01-17-2012, 02:45 PM
Tebow passes completed = 3
Brady Touchdown passes completed =6

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Was flashed for about 2 seconds then taken down. Guess somebody in the booth got their ass chewed.

:LOL::LOL: at the guy who finds his jollies laughing at a guy who won more games than Cassel and who actually won a playoff game. Now, let's see, when did KC win their last playoff game?

WildTurkey
01-17-2012, 02:50 PM
:LOL::LOL: at the guy who finds his jollies laughing at a guy who won more games than Cassel and who actually won a playoff game. Now, let's see, when did KC win their last playoff game?

Wow Debbie downer... There's nothing wrong with enjoying the misfortunes of a division rival... Keep your parade pissing to yourself

King_Chief_Fan
01-17-2012, 02:52 PM
Wow Debbie downer... There's nothing wrong with enjoying the misfortunes of a division rival... Keep your parade pissing to yourself
LMAO

Demonpenz
01-17-2012, 02:59 PM
Back To Back Superbowl Champs

durtyrute
01-17-2012, 03:03 PM

I love the chick in your sig pic

Valiant
01-17-2012, 03:09 PM
I will give credit that timmay was on a team that won a playoff game.

But they won because pitts injuries and ineptitude + den def and thomas. Timmay was the smallest factor.

Holladay
01-17-2012, 11:16 PM
I'll say hats off to Tim for what he has done. I appreciate his values verse dog baiting, thigh shots, girl boffing in bars, woman beating..etc. But I hate the donks...

Had to laugh at that stat. Not a big fan of the patriots either....did I say I hate the donks???

SLAG
01-17-2012, 11:18 PM
I screen Capped these stats and posted it on FB and then tagged my friends that are Denver fans in it

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/408736_169556853148358_100002821348720_231133_795747651_n.jpg

Holladay
01-17-2012, 11:19 PM
at the guy who finds his jollies laughing at a guy who won more games than Cassel and who actually won a playoff game. Now, let's see, when did KC win their last playoff game?

Huh??

Holladay
01-17-2012, 11:22 PM
Slag...agreed..but still think the 3 and 6 stat was better. lol

especially that it was showed for only 2 seconds and the broadcasters had no mention/comment. talk about PC and the Tebow coverage prior to the game.

Holladay
01-17-2012, 11:26 PM
Back To Back Superbowl Champs

can't disagree with that.

Thank goodness for Terrel vs a 2 time loss QB. Horse Face should have Terrel in his will.

Von Dumbass
01-17-2012, 11:31 PM
It's funny what little things bring joy to our lives as hopeless Chiefs fans. :)

As a Chiefs fan, I got very little joy out of that game because every time I thought about how bad Denver was getting pummeled, I kept hearing a voice in the back of my head saying, "Tebow has more playoff wins than the Chiefs in the past 20 years"

:cuss:

Holladay
01-18-2012, 12:03 AM
As a Chiefs fan, I got very little joy out of that game because every time I thought about how bad Denver was getting pummeled, I kept hearing a voice in the back of my head saying, "Tebow has more playoff wins than the Chiefs in the past 20 years"

agreed.

I'm no fan of the patriots and defin not a fan of the donks. So it was a 50/50 on the game. And yes, it sucks to be a Chiefs fan:( I like Tebow for what he stands for...but just not the donks. In the end...I thought that the stat was hilarious
;)

Hog Farmer
01-18-2012, 01:42 AM
Do you realize stats spelled backwards is......

Mile High Mania
01-18-2012, 04:54 AM
I was just looking at the history... the last 3 QBs to win games as starting QBs for the Chiefs: Montana, DeBerg, Dawson.

:evil: Now, that's funny. Since 1969, the Chiefs have 3 playoff wins... two wins in 1993 and one in 1991. That's really the perplexing thing to me is with that type of legendary success, KC has such an incredible following - it's amazing really and a testament to the fan base for sticking with them.

You wanna have fun with cute stats and historical blurbs, we can do this all day.

Who wants to play? :thumb:

It's crazy, the Panthers were added to the NFL after Montana won that last game in KC... that franchise has been to the playoffs 4 times with a 6-4 record that includes a SuperBowl loss. They have a more storied playoff history than the Chiefs in the last 40 years.

The Jaguars were added the same season as Carolina, they've advanced to the playoff 6 times and own a 5-6 playoff record.

KC has 8 total playoff wins... these two franchises are almost caught up to you. Ok, I've had my fun ... my work is done. Enjoy.

:)

loochy
01-18-2012, 05:16 AM
God damnit stop saying that Tebow won more games than (insert random QB here).

Tebow did not win those games. He happened to be a member of a team that was able to win despite his presence, much like the Chiefs and Mark Castle.

KCtotheSB
01-18-2012, 06:02 AM
I was just looking at the history... the last 3 QBs to win games as starting QBs for the Chiefs: Montana, DeBerg, Dawson.

:evil: Now, that's funny. Since 1969, the Chiefs have 3 playoff wins... two wins in 1993 and one in 1991. That's really the perplexing thing to me is with that type of legendary success, KC has such an incredible following - it's amazing really and a testament to the fan base for sticking with them.

You wanna have fun with cute stats and historical blurbs, we can do this all day.

It's crazy, the Panthers were added to the NFL after Montana won that last game in KC... that franchise has been to the playoffs 4 times with a 6-4 record that includes a SuperBowl loss. They have a more storied playoff history than the Chiefs in the last 40 years.

The Jaguars were added the same season as Carolina, they've advanced to the playoff 6 times and own a 5-6 playoff record.

KC has 8 total playoff wins... these two franchises are almost caught up to you. Ok, I've had my fun ... my work is done. Enjoy.

Yeah, well, you have a virgin quarterback who couldn't hit the broad side of your mom's ass.

....oh shit, so do we. :doh!:

FAX
01-18-2012, 06:50 AM

All that may well be true, Mr. Mile High Mania, I have no idea since it looks like a bunch of pointless statistics and number things, to me.

However, our team has superior uniforms and a GM who knows if you like your hotdogs with mustard and relish or just mustard ... or ketchup and onions or just onions ... or relish with a little mustard ... or just relish ... or loaded even ... and he knows if you've been bad or good ... or if you're a nasty litterbug ... or whether or not you flush after using the public toilet ... because our GM has eyes and ears everywhere and he sees all and hears all but he rarely speaks which makes him a whole lot like one of those mountain Monk dudes who wears a red dress but can kick your ass with Tai Chi methodology and can bend spoons with nothing but mental powers and information.

FAX

Mile High Mania
01-18-2012, 07:02 AM
All that may well be true, Mr. Mile High Mania, I have no idea since it looks like a bunch of pointless statistics and number things, to me.

However, our team has superior uniforms and a GM who knows if you like your hotdogs with mustard and relish or just mustard ... or ketchup and onions or just onions ... or relish with a little mustard ... or just relish ... or loaded even ... and he knows if you've been bad or good ... or if you're a nasty litterbug ... or whether or not you flush after using the public toilet ... because our GM has eyes and ears everywhere and he sees all and hears all but he rarely speaks which makes him a whole lot like one of those mountain Monk dudes who wears a red dress but can kick your ass with Tai Chi methodology and can bend spoons with nothing but mental powers and information.

FAX

Perfect rebuttal... :p

Jack
01-18-2012, 07:32 AM

Who is the Che-ifs fan that didn't see this coming. . .

FAX
01-18-2012, 07:38 AM
Perfect rebuttal... :p

Thanks, man. I took a debate class in college.

Well ... actually, I didn't actually take the class. And it wasn't really a debate. It was a foosball game and my beer got spilled right on the table. But, I convinced the other guys that I was jostled.

FAX

veist
01-18-2012, 07:57 AM

At least we're not the Vikings who seem to have perfected the art of ripping their fans hearts out.

Jack
01-18-2012, 08:17 AM
At least we're not the Vikings who seem to have perfected the art of ripping their fans hearts out.

So much relief felt in such a profound statement. It is good to hear the Chiefs fans have never had to endure this.

Dartgod
01-18-2012, 09:22 AM

Could a mod please banish this "person" to TexansPlanet, please?

Mile High Mania
01-18-2012, 10:39 AM
Could a mod please banish this "person" to TexansPlanet, please?

What exactly is TexansPlanet? I haven't been paying much attention to that thread...

Okie_Apparition
01-18-2012, 10:42 AM
Thowing in Mile High is like kicking there
less talent required to achieve

stevieray
01-18-2012, 10:45 AM

awww.. and there it is...feel better? you should...considering you're the one that's been hanging out on a Chiefs board for over a decade.

...douchebag.

RedDread
01-18-2012, 10:49 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/Fooster/2hicz1ljpg.png

SPchief
01-18-2012, 10:52 AM
What exactly is TexansPlanet? I haven't been paying much attention to that thread...

Lets just say that I'd rather venture on over to DC.

thurman merman
01-18-2012, 11:22 AM

ROFL

Reerun_KC
01-18-2012, 11:29 AM

This...

Our QB situation is so fucking pathetic, that we have to watch Denvers QB win playoff games and hope for failure just to make us seem relevant...

Dartgod
01-18-2012, 11:39 AM
Lets just say that I'd rather venture on over to DC.

Truth

Kerberos
01-18-2012, 12:01 PM
This...

Our QB situation is so ****ing pathetic, that we have to watch Denvers QB win playoff games and hope for failure just to make us seem relevant...

With this thought in mind... Are the Chiefs any better off after 3 years of Pioli and the beginning of Pioli-gate starting up with rummors from current and previous employees ..than we were with King Carl after 20 years?

Maybe it's just me but it seems like we are regressing instead of progressing. As the Chiefs fan you mention above that sees others mistakes as a hope in making our team seem relevant.....makes me question if this storm is going to take its course and leave us shinny and clean on the other side or is Pioli-Gate and the way this franchise is being run going to give us another 20 years of a pathetic run team and leaving our team in ruination once again?

Mile High Mania
01-18-2012, 01:26 PM
awww.. and there it is...feel better? you should...considering you're the one that's been hanging out on a Chiefs board for over a decade.

...douchebag.

Oh come on now... I was merely having some fun. The bottom line is that the AFCW hasn't been relevant in regards to the playoffs for quite some time unfortunately. And, it's been a fun 12 years hanging out with you guys... I personally haven't enjoyed the circle jerks that you see on other Broncos' boards.

I like the MileHighReport (I have nothing to do with that site), but I do like the counter-banter that you guys have provided me over the last decade plus.

And, for the most part you guys are solid... it was much better around here way back in the day, but you're good people.

stevieray
01-18-2012, 01:34 PM
Oh come on now... I was merely having some fun. The bottom line is that the AFCW hasn't been relevant in regards to the playoffs for quite some time unfortunately. And, it's been a fun 12 years hanging out with you guys... I personally haven't enjoyed the circle jerks that you see on other Broncos' boards.

I like the MileHighReport (I have nothing to do with that site), but I do like the counter-banter that you guys have provided me over the last decade plus.

And, for the most part you guys are solid... it was much better around here way back in the day, but you're good people.

fair enough

Amnorix
01-18-2012, 01:43 PM

Hey MHM, I just noticed your Avatar. Did that crazy guy die? I remember him... Haven't seen him in a while but he's a bit like Fireman Ed -- eventually you don't really notice or think about him no matter how much the networks put him on.

Mile High Mania
01-18-2012, 01:50 PM
Hey MHM, I just noticed your Avatar. Did that crazy guy die? I remember him... Haven't seen him in a while but he's a bit like Fireman Ed -- eventually you don't really notice or think about him no matter how much the networks put him on.

Yes, he died a few years ago. My first game at the old Mile High was in December 1993, Denver vs KC. It was awesome.. and my buddy and I had our picture taken with that guy. He was very nice.

Great ending to that game too..

stevieray
01-18-2012, 01:52 PM
Yes, he died a few years ago. My first game at the old Mile High was in December 1993, Denver vs KC. It was awesome.. and my buddy and I had our picture taken with that guy. He was very nice.

Great ending to that game too..

Arrowman went to his funeral.

Von Dumbass
01-18-2012, 02:07 PM

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/8005/chiefsb.jpg

SPchief
01-18-2012, 02:09 PM

That's not very chiefs fan like.

kstater
01-18-2012, 02:10 PM
That's not very chiefs fan like.

Yup.

Needed to include "Castle not elevating his teammates".

PGM
01-18-2012, 02:12 PM

Bet welcher

Holladay
01-19-2012, 12:50 AM
MHM...for whatever its worth. The years that I've Lurked, as much as I hate the donkeys, you have always been a class act.

~man that hurt to say~

and BTW, saw your post a few years ago bout the death of Barrel Man. I didnt know him, but respect his fanhood...but didnt have anything to add. As to the "nothing to add", thus I am a Super Lurker.

Mile High Mania
01-19-2012, 04:24 AM
MHM...for whatever its worth. The years that I've Lurked, as much as I hate the donkeys, you have always been a class act.

~man that hurt to say~

and BTW, saw your post a few years ago bout the death of Barrel Man. I didnt know him, but respect his fanhood...but didnt have anything to add. As to the "nothing to add", thus I am a Super Lurker.

It's all good...