PDA

View Full Version : Obama Would Obama us Bain as an issue vs Mitt?

HonestChieffan
01-17-2012, 03:20 PM
New OMB Director Obama hired....is a Bain refugee...

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/new-obama-omb-director-bain-alum/317976

mlyonsd
01-17-2012, 07:11 PM
Just as interesting is Jacob Lew, Obama's new Chief of Staff.

Dem and Clinton insider that went to Citigroup and headed up their Alternative Investment unit that saw over subprime mortgage hedge funds.

It gives new meaning to the phrase taking care of Wall Street.

Direckshun
01-17-2012, 08:16 PM
Allow me to put the mystery to rest: yes. Obama will use Bain as an issue against Mitt.

go bowe
01-17-2012, 08:58 PM
New OMB Director Obama hired....is a Bain refugee...

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/new-obama-omb-director-bain-alum/317976

well, that's interesting...

they better give up that angle before they get burned...

go bowe
01-17-2012, 08:59 PM
Just as interesting is Jacob Lew, Obama's new Chief of Staff.

Dem and Clinton insider that went to Citigroup and headed up their Alternative Investment unit that saw over subprime mortgage hedge funds.

It gives new meaning to the phrase taking care of Wall Street.

hey, hypocrisy is an art form in politics...

go bowe
01-17-2012, 09:00 PM
Allow me to put the mystery to rest: yes. Obama will use Bain as an issue against Mitt.

and quite effectively, even though there is some risk as evidenced by the op...

HonestChieffan
01-17-2012, 09:03 PM

Interesting if he does considering it has actually worked against the republicans who used this tactic and Obamas strong ties to Wall Street money.

Perhaps his supporters are that blind but I suspect the voters in the middle who are the key will see through this approach. His base will accept anything like sheep but the votes needed for reelection will see through this.

ClevelandBronco
01-17-2012, 09:11 PM
Obama will use anything and everything, true, half true and downright dishonest against Romney. Everything.

And Romney will do the same against Obama, of course.

Pawnmower
01-17-2012, 09:29 PM
No, because it wont gain any traction.

HonestChieffan
01-17-2012, 11:02 PM
Obama will use anything and everything, true, half true and downright dishonest against Romney. Everything.

And Romney will do the same against Obama, of course.

Key difference is Romny can use the truth against Obama. The record is not disputable.

Cave Johnson
01-17-2012, 11:04 PM
Key difference is Romny can use the truth against Obama. The record is not disputable.

Drinkin tonight? Romny? Us?

HonestChieffan
01-17-2012, 11:05 PM
Drinkin tonight? Romny? Us?

iPhone

petegz28
01-18-2012, 08:33 AM
Yes he will use it. The media will hide and protect the fact that he is a hypocrite on the subject but whatever

Royal Fanatic
01-18-2012, 01:43 PM
It turns out that the Bain film was a pack of lies. I just saw an interview of two of the people interviewed in the film, and they verified that it's all a bunch of propaganda bullshit.

KILLER_CLOWN
01-18-2012, 01:45 PM
It turns out that the Bain film was a pack of lies. I just saw an interview of two of the people interviewed in the film, and they verified that it's all a bunch of propaganda bullshit.

2 sides to every story ya know.

Royal Fanatic
01-18-2012, 01:52 PM
2 sides to every story ya know.
Put your hatred of Romney aside for a minute and try to look at this objectively.

When the "victims" come forward and say that the story was a pack of lies, I tend to believe them.

KILLER_CLOWN
01-18-2012, 01:53 PM
Put your hatred of Romney aside for a minute and try to look at this objectively.

When the "victims" come forward and say that the story was a pack of lies, I tend to believe them.

I'm not saying one way or the other, i don't hate Romney but that's not to say i DO NOT WANT him as President.

Royal Fanatic
01-18-2012, 02:13 PM
I'm not saying one way or the other, i don't hate Romney but that's not to say i DO NOT WANT him as President.
Perhaps hatred was a strong word.