PDA

View Full Version : KU Jacks' Smack

KILLER_CLOWN
01-18-2012, 10:18 AM
This tool is bound to get peeps riled up, although he is so predictable.

Jack's Smack: Don't get too excited Jayhawk fans, you won't win the Big 12

Now, that we're about a third of the way through the Big 12 basketball season, it’s time to do a little tweaking of my original projections.

I think it's safe to assume we now have a three team race.

I still like Baylor, Missouri and Kansas.

K-state and A&M are no longer a part of the conversation. They're dead.

I give all the credit in the world to KU for that beat down of Baylor.It was really good stuff, the way they got after it.

Thomas Robinson and Tyshawn Taylor were a joy to watch.

I'll be honest; I’m still having a tuff time getting a handle on this team. Only two days earlier, they were playing from behind most of the way and were out-rebounded, at home, by a very average Iowa State team.

Does it take a national TV audience and 21 NBA scouts, to get this team jacked up to play?

The Jayhawks were saying that they went into an 'attack mode' against Baylor.

They're going to need a 'killer mentality' shortly, when the schedule toughens dramatically.

Let’s break it down.

I have Kansas winning the next two games, both are layups.

The Hawks will take their first loss in league play at Ames against Iowa State on the 28th.

The way I see it, Kansas will be 8-1 when it begins a treacherous nine-day stretch in early February.

I know the Beakers don't want to hear this, but KU will lose at Missouri, at Baylor and at K-State.

The Hawks will then win the rest of their games.

Meanwhile, Baylor still has the best talent in the league. The Bears will lose two more -- at Missouri and at Texas.

As for Mizzou, the Tigers will go down Saturday at Baylor, but the only remaining loss will be next month at Kansas.

So, the finish stacks up like this.

We will have co-champions and Kansas is not one of them. Baylor 15-3. Missouri 15-3. Kansas 14-4.

You just know, there's a Bucknell or a Bradley or even a Davidson, lying in the bushes, licking their chops and waiting for KU, in the first round of the NCAA tournament.

KU fans enjoy the moment. I'm afraid the ending won't be pleasant.

That’s Jack’s Smack.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/sports/jacks_smack/jacks-smack-dont-get-too-excited-jayhawk-fans-you-wont-win-the-big-12#ixzz1jpb1Tl00

LMAO

don't worry Jack one of these days your glorious mizzwho predictions may actually be reality...or maybe not.

Pablo
01-18-2012, 10:23 AM
He's been correct so often in the past.

LMAO

King of the clowns.

Saul Good
01-18-2012, 10:27 AM
That guy is a fucking moron. He has no ties to Mizzou, BTW.

KILLER_CLOWN
01-18-2012, 10:28 AM
That guy is a ****ing moron. He has no ties to Mizzou, BTW.

He's a Saluki, but loves him some MU. I actually like the guy, it's funny to hear his incredosmack.

Mr_Tomahawk
01-18-2012, 10:30 AM
Every road game is going to be tough for every team in this league.

Jack Smacked.

HolyHandgernade
01-18-2012, 10:47 AM
His flaw is that he takes the opposite of his argument and champions that. Just as Jayhawk fans shouldn't project too much from this one win, he shouldn't base too much on a particular loss or even a close game. As Self noted, you'll have a couple of games where you play out of your mind, a couple of games as though you have lost your mind, and the rest will probably be where your team is at most of the time.

It is certainly possible we could lose at ISU, MU, KSU and BU, but history suggests this isn't the case. Self knows how to attack Baylor (and I think he has a bit of a personal vendetta against Drew, but that's just an unfounded suspicion). I wouldn't be surprised to see them win in Waco. ISU is a helter skelter team, and they could just as easily come apart in their home arena under the pressure as they could pull off the upset.

MU has a good team this year, but I think KU is just a plain bad matchup for them. KU has guards just as quick as they do with the addition of an All-American down low. Whether Withey or one of the two smaller forwards is a better matchup against MU is debatable, but KU can adapt to the strategy that works best. KU's strategy against MU is tried and true, make sure a jump shooting team takes all those shots in a contested fashion. In other words, wear their legs out. This was easier in the past because we had enough depth to wear them out, so it might be a bit more challenging without it. I think TRob is just going to destroy them down low, though.

KSU is actually the team I'm most concerned with on the road. They'll be looking for payback and play a type of defense that can frustrate an undisciplined team. Our ability to win there will directly reflect how much this team has matured when facing adversity.

Bambi
01-18-2012, 10:54 AM
Well before it was "Jayhawks won't finish in the top 5".

Now its "Jayhawks won't win the title."

This old creep just does anything for attention. He'll be on 810 later today with KK and does this only to keep himself relevant.

Pretty sad. So weird MU is still so desperate for Kansas' attention.

penguinz
01-18-2012, 11:00 AM

This old creep just does anything for attention. He'll be on 810 later today with KK and does this only to keep himself relevant.

Pretty sad. So weird MU is still so desperate for Kansas' attention.This has nothing to do with MU.

Dartgod
01-18-2012, 11:03 AM
So weird Kansas is still so desperate for MU's attention.
:hmmm:

Tytanium
01-18-2012, 11:08 AM
That guy is a fucking moron. He has no ties to Mizzou, BTW.

I don't believe that. He's predicted that KU will lose the Big 12 every year since I've started listening to sports radio.

I can't stand listening to him because it's hard to understand what he's saying when he's got a slobbery Mizzou cock in his mouth every time he's on the radio.

Trevo_410
01-18-2012, 11:11 AM

:spock: He mentions Mizzou will lose at kU and this weekend at Baylor. Then he says kU won't have a chance at a split championship because it would rather be Baylor and/or Mizzou. How is that desperate attention? Maybe you should realize this is a split market and not every writer/newscaster/radio host will be sucking on kU's or k-states dick.

Bearcat
01-18-2012, 11:11 AM
So, a team that was projected to not win their conference or do anything in the tournament might not win their conference or do anything in the tournament?

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r143/bearcat2002/oh_noes.gif

Bearcat
01-18-2012, 11:13 AM
He's predicted that KU will lose the Big 12 every year since I've started listening to sports radio.

Can't stop now... and when they don't win the conference, either this year or whenever, he'll dedicate a segment to all of his doubters. LMAO

Trevo_410
01-18-2012, 11:15 AM
So, a team that was projected to not win their conference or do anything in the tournament might not win their conference or do anything in the tournament?

SURPRISE!

Guru
01-18-2012, 11:17 AM
Can't stop now... and when they don't win the conference, either this year or whenever, he'll dedicate a segment to all of his doubters. LMAO

Can't wait for the call in show when every one calls him out on it when that finally happens.

I predict it won't snow in kansas. gotta happen someday right?

Bambi
01-18-2012, 11:19 AM
:spock: He mentions Mizzou will lose at kU and this weekend at Baylor. Then he says kU won't have a chance at a split championship because it would rather be Baylor and/or Mizzou. How is that desperate attention? Maybe you should realize this is a split market and not every writer/newscaster/radio host will be sucking on kU's or k-states dick.

huh?

Two straight Jack Smacks that are all about Kansas.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/subindex/sports/jacks_smack

5 out of these 9 most recent rants are about KU.

Bambi
01-18-2012, 11:20 AM

lol, exactly.

It was "KU will be lucky to finish top 5"

Then clinkscale offered to bet him on the air and he caved like a pussy.

man up or gtfo. Thank god they are leaving

lcarus
01-18-2012, 11:21 AM

He's saying that NOW to be bold, because it now looks like KU will win the conference and might do something in the tournament. Before recently, he could say this crap and it wouldn't garnish any attention. He's a dummy.

KILLER_CLOWN
01-18-2012, 11:21 AM
huh?

Two straight Jack Smacks that are all about Kansas.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/subindex/sports/jacks_smack

5 out of these 9 most recent rants are about KU.

Jack is an entertainer and a fine one at that. MU fans won't claim him, and the rest of us are enjoying the facepalms, one after another. You guys are looking at him all wrong, if Jack says something the opposite always seems to happen. It's quite a boon for the Jayhawk program really.

Bambi
01-18-2012, 11:22 AM
Jack is an entertainer and a fine one at that. MU fans won't claim him, and the rest of us are enjoying the facepalms, one after another. You guys are looking at him all wrong, if Jack says something the opposite always seems to happen. It's quite a boon for the Jayhawk program really.

Its worn thin on me. It used to be funny now it's just desperate.

He's just a troll now.

Bambi
01-18-2012, 11:26 AM
and for those that think JH isn't and mu guy

@JACKHARRYKSHB

Missouri Tigers making another statement tonight that the debacle in Manhattan was clearly an aberration. No. 5 in both polls out today. yesterday · reply · retweet · favorite

mnchiefsguy
01-18-2012, 11:26 AM

This had nothing to do with Mizzou dumbass.

mnchiefsguy
01-18-2012, 11:29 AM
and for those that think JH isn't and mu guy

@JACKHARRYKSHB

Missouri Tigers making another statement tonight that the debacle in Manhattan was clearly an aberration. No. 5 in both polls out today. yesterday · reply · retweet · favorite

Wow.....that is really such a pro MU statement.

I guess Jack must be a KU guy too since he said:

I give all the credit in the world to KU for that beat down of Baylor.It was really good stuff, the way they got after it.

Thomas Robinson and Tyshawn Taylor were a joy to watch.

Bambi
01-18-2012, 11:29 AM

So you're saying Jack Harry isn't an mu fan?

Dave Lane
01-18-2012, 11:31 AM
Guy is an epic douchebag and a MU homer to the max. Should have been booted years ago.

mnchiefsguy
01-18-2012, 11:32 AM
So you're saying Jack Harry isn't an mu fan?

I am saying Jack Harry is a hack who says whatever he needs to to rile up fans for his own ratings.

No MU fan I know would say that "Thomas Robinson and Tyshawn Taylor were a joy to watch"......Jack's lips were firmly planted on ku's ass with that statement.

Bambi
01-18-2012, 11:35 AM
I am saying Jack Harry is a hack who says whatever he needs to to rile up fans for his own ratings.

No MU fan I know would say that "Thomas Robinson and Tyshawn Taylor were a joy to watch"......Jack's lips were firmly planted on ku's ass with that statement.

ok, you're stating that you do not believe Jack Harry is an mu fan.

all good

Lzen
01-18-2012, 11:39 AM

That statement didn't make Wicked's argument too well, but I have no doubt that JH is pro MU.

mnchiefsguy
01-18-2012, 11:40 AM
ok, you're stating that you do not believe Jack Harry is an mu fan.

all good

Just because he thought the SEC move was good does not make him an MU fan. I don't watch his sportscast on any regular basis, but he has never struck me as an MU fan, and as I recall he was critical of MU bball last year, hammering pretty hard on Anderson (who deserved it).

But since you appear so all knowing, perhaps you could enlighten us with you solid proof of Jack Harry's collegiate allegiance.

Fritz88
01-18-2012, 11:41 AM
I'll give him a pass for his Cassel smack.

Dave Lane
01-18-2012, 11:42 AM

Yeah his and Frazod's love of all things KU are well documented.

lcarus
01-18-2012, 11:45 AM

So because Fox News said one good thing about 1 democrat, they're clearly not a news station biased towards conservatives. :thumb:

Trevo_410
01-18-2012, 11:48 AM
Guy is an epic douchebag and a MU homer to the max. Should have been booted years ago.

So, him and all the others in sports media should be fired for favoring one team over another. :rolleyes:

mnchiefsguy
01-18-2012, 11:48 AM
Yeah his and Frazod's love of all things KU are well documented.

Frazod would never say such a kiss ass statement "Thomas Robinson and Tyshawn Taylor were a joy to watch".....

I don't Jack is pro MU, pro ku, or pro KSU. I think Jack is just a hack who likes attention, so whomever he can rile up, he will, whether it is passionate college fans or Chiefs fans.

It is interesting to note that Wickedson somehow turns an entire article about ku into an MU obsession. He really needs therapy or something....Mizzou is going to be gone soon, who will he obsess over then?

RockChalk
01-18-2012, 11:49 AM
He's pro MU, as he has stated it many times on radio. I couldn't care less. And I don't consider him being obsessed with KU. As a media guy who is known for his opinions (ala Jack's Smack), it's his job to rile up fanbases. He's not trolling KU, he's just stirring the pot to create ratings.

I like his fights with KK/Clinkscale, but he makes some dumbass predictions.

|Zach|
01-18-2012, 11:49 AM
Kansas City people and their sports personalities.

Dave Lane
01-18-2012, 11:51 AM
So, him and all the others in sports media should be fired for favoring one team over another. :rolleyes:

No but to say he doesn't embrace MU is actually borderline retarded,

KILLER_CLOWN
01-18-2012, 11:51 AM
I like his fights with KK/Clinkscale, but he makes some dumbass predictions.

Bullseye! favorite local talk radio window of the week to hear the Kstate/MU cheerleaders go at it!

Chocolate Hog
01-18-2012, 11:54 AM
He was right on KU should get rid of their football team though.

sedated
01-18-2012, 11:54 AM
Kansas City people and their sports personalities.

This stuff has gotten a lot more intense recently, and I don’t know why (or maybe I’ve never noticed it before). Every time there is a segment about a certain team, all the other fans call up to complain that it was either “anti-my school” or “you never talk about my school”. 610 was talking about the KU-Baylor game Tuesday and stopped to apologize every 5 minutes for not talking about MU. Where does this sudden constant feeling of being slighted come from?

KILLER_CLOWN
01-18-2012, 11:57 AM
This stuff has gotten a lot more intense recently, and I don’t know why (or maybe I’ve never noticed it before). Every time there is a segment about a certain team, all the other fans call up to complain that it was either “anti-my school” or “you never talk about my school”. 610 was talking about the KU-Baylor game Tuesday and stopped to apologize every 5 minutes for not talking about MU. Where does this sudden constant feeling of being slighted come from?

KU superiority? :D

|Zach|
01-18-2012, 11:57 AM

I can't stand even a little bit of sports radio. I have no idea how some people around here listen to it for any amount of time.

trndobrd
01-18-2012, 12:00 PM
How about that, Jack Harry is still living. Good for him.

Trevo_410
01-18-2012, 12:11 PM
I believe before he got into the verbal fight with KK during the SEC move he said that he's not a Mizzou homer, but that he feels he's filling the void of Mizzou Media in KC by covering more of their news. He may have developed his fandom along the way but he still says good stuff about all the area teams. Sadly he's being criticized for his negative views because of his extensive Mizzou coverage. He's said some negative stuff about Mizzou before just like KK has with k-state and Fescoe has with kU.

|Zach|
01-18-2012, 12:49 PM
I think Jack certainly leans Missouri. Not overtly so but you can def see it.

However nobody flys off the homer spectrum like Fescoe and Kansas. It is pretty much amazing.

Silock
01-18-2012, 12:54 PM
I believe before he got into the verbal fight with KK during the SEC move he said that he's not a Mizzou homer, but that he feels he's filling the void of Mizzou Media in KC by covering more of their news. He may have developed his fandom along the way but he still says good stuff about all the area teams. Sadly he's being criticized for his negative views because of his extensive Mizzou coverage. He's said some negative stuff about Mizzou before just like KK has with k-state and Fescoe has with kU.

The fuck is with that juvenile "kU" crap you keep typing?

Trevo_410
01-18-2012, 12:56 PM
The **** is with that juvenile "kU" crap you keep typing?

why does it matter? you know who I'm referring to.

Pablo
01-18-2012, 12:58 PM
The **** is with that juvenile "kU" crap you keep typing?

He's probably 18 years old and still thinks it's funny/clever.

Bambi
01-18-2012, 01:14 PM
he's gonna be on KK's show. His move has worked for me, I'm tuning in

Silock
01-18-2012, 01:16 PM
why does it matter? you know who I'm referring to.

Its the same thing as someone typing MethU instead of MU. Juvenile.

Reerun_KC
01-18-2012, 02:18 PM
LOL. this dude is a joke. He can run his man pleaser, then someone calls him on it and he panics...

he is on 810....

Pasta Giant Meatball
01-18-2012, 02:25 PM
He seems like a tool, but I don't see what is so outlandish about his prediciton.

Reerun_KC
01-18-2012, 02:29 PM
He seems like a tool, but I don't see what is so outlandish about his prediciton.

Its not an outlandish prediction... Its his ignorance that he feels he needs to rehash every year... Please come with some new intelligent/thoughtout material.

Pasta Giant Meatball
01-18-2012, 02:36 PM
Its not an outlandish prediction... Its his ignorance that he feels he needs to rehash every year... Please come with some new intelligent/thoughtout material.

So, basically he causes much butthurt in Beakerland for not being all sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows...

Reerun_KC
01-18-2012, 02:38 PM
So, basically he causes much butthurt in Beakerland for not being all sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows...

yeah thats it.. Well done sir... You really got us this time...

KILLER_CLOWN
01-18-2012, 02:39 PM

Beakerland? check yoself!

I actually find it hilarious, but i could see how it gets old for some because it happens the same every year. It would get old a lot quicker if ole Jack didn't troll all these places and see all the butthurt.

Pasta Giant Meatball
01-18-2012, 02:41 PM
Beakerland? check yoself!

I actually find it hilarious, but i could see how it gets old for some because it happens the same every year. It would get old a lot quicker if ole Jack didn't troll all these places and see all the butthurt.

It does seem like he's baiting and reeling em right on in.

Bambi
01-18-2012, 02:43 PM

What's outlandish is that he states one thing and then revises it based on what happens not even two weeks later.

On the flip side he did predict Kansas winning a BCS title so I guess he's got some bright thoughts.

Stewie
01-18-2012, 02:52 PM
Ever since Norm Stewart let Jack sniff his undies he's been an MU homer.

KILLER_CLOWN
01-18-2012, 02:55 PM
Ever since Norm Stewart let Jack sniff his undies he's been an MU homer.

True and Lolz at Keitzmann defending Jack as being an impartial observer.

Bambi
01-18-2012, 03:07 PM
MU WANTS A BBALL TOURNEY WITH CREIGHTON AND WICHITA STATE?

edit, sry caps

T-post Tom
01-18-2012, 03:42 PM
What's outlandish is that he states one thing and then revises it based on what happens not even two weeks later.

On the flip side he did predict Kansas winning a BCS title so I guess he's got some bright thoughts.

Even a broken clock is right 2 * a day

Reerun_KC
01-18-2012, 03:45 PM
That dude is a train wreck.

sedated
01-18-2012, 03:45 PM
Mission accomplished.

This thread, and everyone else talking about him today, probably got Jack Harry an extension on his contract.

Guru
03-25-2012, 10:18 PM
http://www.kshb.com/dpp/sports/jacks_smack/jacks-smack-for-the-final-4---i-like-kentucky-missouri-florida-state-and-north-carolina

Kind of funny to go back and watch his predictions now.

KILLER_CLOWN
03-25-2012, 10:25 PM
http://www.kshb.com/dpp/sports/jacks_smack/jacks-smack-for-the-final-4---i-like-kentucky-missouri-florida-state-and-north-carolina

Kind of funny to go back and watch his predictions now.

Yup...

This is really all anyone needs to know...

Now I would suggest you pack lightly for the trip to St. Louis.

It will be a brief stay. Georgetown will spoil KU's party and end the Jayhawks season on a sour note.

That matchup with North Carolina in the Midwest Final will never happen.

The picture appears much brighter for Missouri.

Read more: http://www.kshb.com/dpp/sports/jacks_smack/jacks-smack-for-the-final-4---i-like-kentucky-missouri-florida-state-and-north-carolina#ixzz1qC4SJsWB

T-post Tom
03-25-2012, 10:42 PM
Jack should retire. He's an embarrassment to MU fans, the local media, and all people of the greater Kansas City area.

Reerun_KC
03-26-2012, 05:57 AM
This clown is the perfect fit for the voice of Missouri athletics. Please never retire.

Fried Meat Ball!
03-26-2012, 07:27 AM
This tool is bound to get peeps riled up

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_GDZndSAdzrQ/S6vUPpNvTlI/AAAAAAAABbc/KznZjCN9LnQ/s1600/Angry+Peeps.JPG

Fritz88
03-26-2012, 07:35 AM
Yup...

This is really all anyone needs to know...

Now I would suggest you pack lightly for the trip to St. Louis.

It will be a brief stay. Georgetown will spoil KU's party and end the Jayhawks season on a sour note.

That matchup with North Carolina in the Midwest Final will never happen.

The picture appears much brighter for Missouri.

Read more: http://www.kshb.com/dpp/sports/jacks_smack/jacks-smack-for-the-final-4---i-like-kentucky-missouri-florida-state-and-north-carolina#ixzz1qC4SJsWB

To the fail thread.

Fritz88
03-26-2012, 07:36 AM
http://www.kshb.com/dpp/sports/college_sports/ku/watch-ku-returns-to-allen-fieldhouse

Pablo
03-26-2012, 07:39 AM
Now all we need is him saying there's no way we beat OSU and even if we do then UK will kill us by 20. Perfect set up for a Nat'l Ship.

Bambi
03-26-2012, 07:52 AM
Another tough weekend for Jack. I wondering if he's going to cry again this week on KK's show.

ReynardMuldrake
03-26-2012, 08:06 AM
I suggest you pack lightly for New Orleans, fellas. The matchup with Kentucky for the national title will never happen.

Guru
03-27-2012, 09:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x6obA8XEpA&feature=related

LMAO

Guru
03-27-2012, 09:52 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eu_5sYtO65w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lzen
03-27-2012, 10:01 PM
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eu_5sYtO65w" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Wow, so he admits he whiffed on his prediction. What an idiot.

SnakeXJones
03-27-2012, 10:02 PM
What happen to his douche bag flattop?

Silock
03-27-2012, 10:20 PM
What a fucking douchebag.

Dave Lane
03-27-2012, 10:21 PM

LMAO

Embed that one. That's just awesome...

The Dawg
03-27-2012, 10:31 PM
Man o man. What an asshat

Guru
03-27-2012, 10:46 PM
Embed that one. That's just awesome...

You wish....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3x6obA8XEpA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Al Czervik
03-27-2012, 10:56 PM
You wish....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3x6obA8XEpA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And anybody questioning whether Sackless Harry is a MU homer only needs to watch that video...... MU this, MU that....and then saying he is tired of all the "beakers"....LOL

Fuck off Jack......You are a loser of epic proportions....

Pasta Giant Meatball
03-27-2012, 11:01 PM
That old fart is dancing around in your heads ROFL

Bambi
03-27-2012, 11:12 PM

LMAO

The SEC!

ROFL

KILLER_CLOWN
03-27-2012, 11:28 PM
Thats....JAck Smack... ROFL

Guru
03-28-2012, 12:04 AM
Will be interesting to hear him on Keitzman's show this afternoon.

Bambi
03-28-2012, 09:25 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bR8E1yNDRzM?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bR8E1yNDRzM?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Lzen
03-28-2012, 09:45 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bR8E1yNDRzM?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>

Good stuff.

blazzin311
03-29-2012, 03:59 AM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bR8E1yNDRzM?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bR8E1yNDRzM?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

I was gonna post this myself, but I see you beat me to it. This video definitely sums it up quite well.....worth a watch for sure!

Monty
03-29-2012, 04:30 AM
Will be interesting to hear him on Keitzman's show this afternoon.

That was radio gold, no question.

Guru
03-29-2012, 05:26 AM
That was radio gold, no question.

I missed it. What did he say?

KCUnited
03-29-2012, 05:37 AM

Jamar Samuels was held out of the Syracuse game due to a lump on his spine.

Monty
03-29-2012, 08:54 AM

He was commenting on all of the activities that he was covering on the Jayhawks while on the road to New Orleans as well as all of the coverage after they arrived and how exciting it's going to be for everyone. It's going to be all Jayhawks, all the time for Mr. Jack for the next week. :D

Quite the turnaround from the "beaker" comments in the video... ROFL

Bambi
03-29-2012, 11:04 AM
He was commenting on all of the activities that he was covering on the Jayhawks while on the road to New Orleans as well as all of the coverage after they arrived and how exciting it's going to be for everyone. It's going to be all Jayhawks, all the time for Mr. Jack for the next week. :D

Quite the turnaround from the "beaker" comments in the video... ROFL

I tell all my MU fan friends that there's plenty of room for them to come over to KU.

Most of them have at some point or another in the past. Jack doing this is no exception.

There's a reason why there are thousands upon thousands more KU fans in KC, MO than there are MU.

They can just never get it together.