PDA

View Full Version : Int'l Issues Palestinian Authority Publicly Calls for Genocide of Jews

ForeverChiefs58
01-18-2012, 02:21 PM
PA Official Publicly Calls for Genocide of Jews

PA's principal religious leader presents the killing of Jews by Muslims as a religious Islamic goal.

The principal Palestinian Authority’s religious leader, the Mufti Muhammad Hussein, speaking last week, presented the killing of Jews by Muslims as a religious Islamic goal.

Hussein made the comments at an event celebrating the 47th anniversary of the founding of the Fatah movement, which is headed by PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas. He cited the Hadith (Islamic tradition attributed to Muhammad) saying that “the Hour [of Resurrection] will not come until you fight the Jews. The Jew will hide behind stones or trees. Then the stones or trees will call: ‘Oh Muslim, servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.’”

The event was broadcast on PA TV, translated by the Palestinian Media Watch (PMW) research institute and presented on its website.

The moderator who introduced the Mufti at the Fatah event reiterated another Islamic belief: that the Jews are the descendants of apes and pigs.

“Our war with the descendants of the apes and pigs (i.e., Jews) is a war of religion and faith,” the moderator said.

The Mufti did not distance himself from the hate statement that Islam is in a religious war with the Jews, but added to it that Islam's goal is to kill Jews.

PMW noted that this is not the first time the Mufti has incited to hatred against Jews in the name of Islam. In a sermon at the Al-Aqsa Mosque in 2010, for example, he preached that the Jews are the “enemies of Allah.”

The Mufti is appointed by none other than Abbas himself, who also heads the Fatah movement, PMW said.

YouTube Freezes Palestinian Media Watch Account, Pulls Fatah Video Calling for Religious War with Jews, Born of ‘Apes & Pigs’

Palestinian Media Watch is an organization whose stated mission is to monitor, translate and disseminate all forms of media broadcast by the Palestinian Authority. These translations, videos and transcriptions showcase a steady stream of virulent anti-Semitic and anti-Western sentiment, often with direct calls for physical violence.

Many believe PMW offers a valuable service as it provides key insights into the way the PA thinks and operates. Now, however, for at least the second time, PMW's YouTube service has been disrupted after the watchdog group uploaded a vitriolic Fatah video in which Jewish people are referred to as "descendants of apes and pigs" and the PA Mufti Muhammad Hussein calls on Palestinians to "kill the Jews" no matter what "rock or tree" they "hide" behind.

Of course, the hate speech and calls for violence do not come directly from PMW. PMW merely translates and disseminates what was already produced and broadcast by the PA.

YouTube administrators have deemed the most recent upload as "innaproriate," and have subsequently removed the video from its site and frozen PMW's user account. This is not the fist time YouTube has taken such actions against PMW and the exact reasons are unclear. Some critics say YouTube has bowed to pressure from Islamic special interest groups.

An article published on the PMW website explains:

In response to yesterday's PMW video-bulletin which showed the PA Mufti's speech that Muslims' destiny is to kill Jews, YouTube has frozen PMW's account. All PMW videos are working except this one but the account is frozen and PMW cannot upload new videos for the next two weeks.

We have uploaded the video to a different server and it can now again be viewed from PMW's website.

The video that YouTube is calling "inappropriate" exposed the Palestinian Authority Mufti citing the Islamic tradition (Hadith) that anticipates Muslims' killing Jews as a precursor to the Hour of Resurrection. The Jews are also called the "descendants of the apes and pigs" by a Fatah moderator at the event.

The Blaze, through PMW, has obtained the video depicting the PA Mufti's call for murder which aired on PA TV (Fatah), January 9, 2012. The translation follows below:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kDoV8ZL9Xkc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Moderator at Fatah ceremony:

"Our war with the descendants of the apes and pigs (i.e., Jews)

is a war of religion and faith.

Long Live Fatah! [I invite you,] our honorable Sheikh."

PA Mufti Muhammad Hussein:

"47 years ago the [Fatah] revolution started. Which revolution? The modern revolution of the Palestinian people's history. In fact, Palestine in its entirety is a revolution, since [Caliph] Umar came [to conquer Jerusalem, 637 CE], and continuing today, and until the End of Days. The reliable Hadith (tradition attributed to Muhammad), [found] in the two reliable collections, Bukhari and Muslim, says:

"The Hour [of Resurrection] will not come until you fight the Jews.

The Jew will hide behind stones or trees.

Then the stones or trees will call:

'Oh Muslim, servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.'

Except the Gharqad tree [which will keep silent]."

Therefore it is no wonder that you see Gharqad [trees]

surrounding the [Israeli] settlements and colonies.."

http://news.yahoo.com/youtube-freezes-palestinian-media-watch-account-pulls-fatah-100449486.html;_ylt=ArW6koTJCeh_jz9OlO.ahAXyWed_;_ylu=X3oDMTRvdWpoM2dmBGNjb2RlA2dtcHRvcDEwMDBwb29sd2 lraXVwcmVzdARtaXQDTmV3cyBmb3IgeW91BHBrZwMzNjMyZjVjYy00NWMyLTMxNjUtYjBmNC01NDQxOWZjODRhNDEEcG9zAzEEc2 VjA25ld3NfZm9yX3lvdQR2ZXIDNTQ2NjI4MzAtNDE5MS0xMWUxLTlmZjYtZGVlZTRhZjBmMTlm;_ylg=X3oDMTMzcjIwODFiBGlu dGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDZWVmYmZhZDEtNjJiNy0zNmFiLTg3OTYtNjEwYjg2NDcwNTU1BHBzdGNhdAN3b3JsZHxh c2lhBHB0A3N0b3J5cGFnZQR0ZXN0Aw--;_ylv=3

ForeverChiefs58
01-18-2012, 02:28 PM
How could anyone make peace with the palestinians when it is so very obvious they only want war?

chasedude
01-18-2012, 02:38 PM
And they want the UN to recognize them. :rolleyes:

mikey23545
01-18-2012, 02:45 PM
Sounds like we need to piss on a few million more Muslims...

La literatura
01-18-2012, 02:56 PM
Sounds like we need to piss on a few million more...

Yes, I think that will help everything. Pissing on dead Afghans will really teach a lesson to Palestinians.

ForeverChiefs58
01-18-2012, 03:07 PM
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has launched an international campaign to achieve recognition by the United Nations for an independent Palestinian state. Abbas and his international supporters claim that only Israel (with the United States) stands in the way of this act of historical justice, which would finally bring about peace in the Middle East.

This video debunks the Palestinians' claim and shows that Abbas has been lying about the origins and history of the conflict. Palestinian leaders have rejected partition plans that would have given them much more land for their independent state than the Jews were offered for theirs. Rather than being the innocent victims of a "dispossession" at the hands of the Israelis, the Palestinians rejected reasonable compromises and instead pursued their aim of getting rid of the only Jewish state in the world.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O7ByJb7QQ9U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ForeverChiefs58
01-18-2012, 03:10 PM
True intentions show through

Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh:
"We say today, explicitly, so it cannot be explained otherwise, that the armed resistance and the armed struggle are the path and the strategic choice for liberating the Palestinian land, from the [Mediterranean] sea to the [Jordan] river, and for the expulsion of the invaders and usurpers [Israel] from the blessed land of Palestine. The Hamas movement will lead Intifada after Intifada until we liberate Palestine - all of Palestine, Allah willing. Allah Akbar and praise Allah. We say with transparency and in a clear manner, that Palestinian reconciliation - and all sides must know this - cannot come at the expense of [our] principles, at the expense of the resistance. These principles are absolute and cannot be disputed: Palestine - all of Palestine - is from the sea to the river. We won't relinquish one inch of the land of Palestine. The involvement of Hamas at any stage with the interim objective of liberation of [only[ Gaza, the West Bank, or Jerusalem, does not replace its strategic view concerning Palestine and the land of Palestine."
[Al-Aqsa (Hamas), Dec. 14, 2011]

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5mEVKRKVM-0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mikey23545
01-18-2012, 03:12 PM
Yes, I think that will help everything. Pissing on dead Afghans will really teach a lesson to Palestinians.

A little literal minded, are you?

mikey23545
01-18-2012, 03:15 PM

I would normally make an insult about pissing on you, but the thought of you actually enjoying it is enough to make me barf.

La literatura
01-18-2012, 03:17 PM
I would normally make an insult about pissing on you, but the thought of you actually enjoying it is enough to make me barf.

I appreciate you keeping your sexual fetishes that involve me to yourself.

mikey23545
01-18-2012, 03:22 PM
I appreciate you keeping your sexual fetishes that involve me to yourself.

You must have a real ego to think a guy has any sexual fetishes about you. I know you're quite the serious Catholic...Maybe you should look into the priesthood.

By the way, I edited the original post a little to make it more easily comprehensible to people such as yourself.

La literatura
01-18-2012, 03:25 PM
Rather than being the innocent victims of a "dispossession" at the hands of the Israelis, the Palestinians rejected reasonable compromises and instead pursued their aim of getting rid of the only Jewish state in the world.

I'm not sure those two clauses are mutually incompatible. "Not this, but that."

Truthfully, the Palestinians are a dispossessed people, who were kicked off their land before and when and after Israel was recognized as a state by the United States and the UN.

And the Palestinians have also rejected compromises and have pursued their aim of getting rid of the only Jewish state in the world, which isn't too surprising. Israel has also rejected reasonable compromises and offers to negotiate and settle.

La literatura
01-18-2012, 03:27 PM
By the way, I edited the original post a little to make it more easily comprehensible to people such as yourself.

Thanks. I now understand that you were making a very clever and beautiful metaphor, not speaking literally, despite the literal pissing on Muslims that recently occurred.

ForeverChiefs58
01-18-2012, 03:34 PM

Truthfully, the Palestinians are a dispossessed people, who were kicked off their land before and when and after Israel was recognized as a state by the United States and the UN.

And the Palestinians have also rejected compromises and have pursued their aim of getting rid of the only Jewish state in the world, which isn't too surprising. Israel has also rejected reasonable compromises and offers to negotiate and settle.

Did you watch the video in post# 6?

La literatura
01-18-2012, 03:35 PM
No, I did not. I think I will, though.

ForeverChiefs58
01-18-2012, 03:50 PM
another very informative video
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xU9CauJP4Pg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mnchiefsguy
01-18-2012, 03:52 PM

Considering the Palestinians are advocating genocide, I think it is reasonable to think that any offer they have made to Israel would not be one in good faith, let alone reasonable. While neither side is perfect in this conflict, I think it is pretty clear which side has been "reasonable"

ForeverChiefs58
01-18-2012, 03:55 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7Gzyeo1Z1I4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pawnmower
01-18-2012, 04:06 PM
How could anyone make peace with the palestinians when it is so very obvious they only want war?

It is a tricky question....

Maybe I am naive but I truly believe that the Palestinian people would choose peace if they were not completely brainwashed by the PLA which is basically Hamas now.

Hamas is the problem. IMHO.....

The thing that can be tricky when thinking about this and studying it, as I have is trying to seperate Hamas from the people themselves...

If the Palestinians truly want peace (as I believe they do) then WHY for god/allah's sake did they VOTE for Hamas (to be their leaders)???

Well, this question may be answered in various ways.

1) Bullying (voting for another party may/would lead to harassment for you and your family

2) Extortion / Buying of votes/ Good deeds: (Support for hamas can lead to financial gain, payment..also hamas gives/lends money so many people see them as the only source for help / aid). Hamas has funding from outside so it can afford to be generous.

3) Anger: The cycle of violence does no one any good. If we kill Palestinians, it creates more anger and support for Hamas...and Hamas twists any actions we take to make themselves look the victim. If your brother/father was killed in a war, I'd think you would probably support those who wanted to fight the people who killed him. regardless of other circumstances.

4) Other options? I'm not sure why other than the above reasons, but Fatah and the other parties in the area do not seem to be capable of doing anything to stand up to hamas.

Please don't get me wrong. Hamas is a brutal, evil, and fascist organization. They are cowards who will hide behind women and children to launch suicide attacks and missiles randomly that mainly kill other women and children. I would have no problem with the destruction of hamas and any top level people associated with them.

The thing that we have to try and do is to show these facts to the world. When we stoop to their level, we only empower them further and blur the line between us and them.

The question becomes , How do we destroy hamas without hurting innocents and non combatants.

Unfortunately, I don't see this as possible.

Only the Palestinian people can stop Hamas, because Hamas comes from within them.

The best way would seem to be lead by example, do not colonize any more lands, do not over-react when hamas takes some action..Show the world that Israel and the US wants peace and is better than hamas.

Be forthright and clear when we do have to take action....and minimize the 'revenge' attitude...

Most of all make connections with other people and parties who oppose hamas.

BucEyedPea
01-18-2012, 04:16 PM
Demonizing is being done by us about Muslims too. Ever hear of the saying that we become like our enemies?