PDA

View Full Version : Elections Santorum Launches Conservatives Unite Moneybomb (C.U.M.)

KILLER_CLOWN
01-24-2012, 02:06 AM
http://static1.firedoglake.com/48/files/2012/01/cum.jpg

Wait, i thought he was against this?

Silock
01-24-2012, 03:01 AM
Such a closet case.

InChiefsHell
01-24-2012, 06:12 AM
Dang Rick. Ya gotta be a little smarter than that.

SNR
01-24-2012, 12:08 PM
There's always something Freudian about the way hardcore shove-it-down-your-throat conservatives always seem to wind up in hilarious situations like this.

My high school trigonometry teacher was a really nice guy, but he also went to my church, and often chose the fire and brimstone material whenever he would lead youth bible study. One day in trig class he was attempting to demonstrate some sort of classification (I'm not sure what it was... maybe it was a review of real/non-real numbers?) using circles in a venn diagram kind of way. Well, to demonstrate the infinite nature of one class, he drew a long oblong circle on the white board, and the other two classes were non-infinite, so he drew two smaller circles on one side of the oval, and attached them to show the shared portions. Obviously... the class instantly realized that he had just drawn a penis and started giggling.

Anyway, from that point on I couldn't attend his bible studies because the only thing going through my head the entire time would be "PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS"

BucEyedPea
01-24-2012, 12:11 PM
There's always something Freudian about the way hardcore shove-it-down-your-throat conservatives always seem to wind up in hilarious situations like this.

My high school trigonometry teacher was a really nice guy, but he also went to my church, and often chose the fire and brimstone material whenever he would lead youth bible study. One day in trig class he was attempting to demonstrate some sort of classification (I'm not sure what it was... maybe it was a review of real/non-real numbers?) using circles in a venn diagram kind of way. Well, to demonstrate the infinite nature of one class, he drew a long oblong circle on the white board, and the other two classes were non-infinite, so he drew two smaller circles on one side of the oval, and attached them to show the shared portions. Obviously... the class instantly realized that he had just drawn a penis and started giggling.

Anyway, from that point on I couldn't attend his bible studies because the only thing going through my head the entire time would be "PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS"

What's an "oblong circle?" Is that part of the new math?
Did they cover triangular squares too? :p

SNR
01-24-2012, 12:38 PM
What's an "oblong circle?" Is that part of the new math?
Did they cover triangular squares too? :pDon't ask me. I'm not the one who thinks penis models are a good way to teach math.

Dave Lane
01-24-2012, 12:52 PM
I hope he does get much on him. I can't imagine his reaction to that.

vailpass
01-24-2012, 12:58 PM
I hope he does get much on him. I can't imagine his reaction to that.

Perhaps you could counsel him on how to handle it?

Dave Lane
01-24-2012, 01:07 PM
I'd have to say its better left to a professional like yourself.

I shudder to think of the amount of experience you and many of your repressed cohorts have in this area. But I will never judge you merely condemn the action.

vailpass
01-24-2012, 01:14 PM
I'd have to say its better left to a professional like yourself.

I shudder to think of the amount of experience you and many of your repressed cohorts have in this area. But I will never judge you merely condemn the action.

Not real good at this are you? What kind of a candy-ass comeback is that?

Start with something basic but that at least shows you aren't a complete weenie. Something like: " Is that a salt spider on your face or are you just glad to see me?"

There, now try again.

mikey23545
01-24-2012, 01:17 PM

Perhaps this says a lot about you.

Dave Lane
01-24-2012, 01:38 PM
Not real good at this are you? What kind of a candy-ass comeback is that?

Start with something basic but that at least shows you aren't a complete weenie. Something like: " Is that a salt spider on your face or are you just glad to see me?"

There, now try again.

Yes when intellect fails me, I will always have your advice.

vailpass
01-24-2012, 01:47 PM
Yes when intellect fails me, I will always have your advice.

Now I see how you got that dent in your head.

KCUnited
01-24-2012, 02:17 PM
Now all he needs is a F.E.C.A.L M.A.T.T.E.R initiative to really make it his namesake.

gblowfish
01-24-2012, 02:38 PM
Who's Santorum's campaign manager? Lyle???

http://www.hulu.com/watch/280016/saturday-night-live-lyle-billup

orange
01-24-2012, 03:07 PM
Most unfortunate that he shot past his goal. He won't be pulling out anytime soon.

SNR
01-24-2012, 03:35 PM
Only 72 hours?

Sounds premature to me

orange
01-24-2012, 04:08 PM
Color me shocked. He's at $2.4 million now.

This Santorum stain is going to take some time to wash out.

BucEyedPea
01-24-2012, 04:34 PM
Most unfortunate that he shot past his goal. He won't be pulling out anytime soon.

Heh! Heh! You said that in a C.U.M. thread. ROFL

orange
01-24-2012, 04:57 PM
Heh! Heh! You said that in a C.U.M. thread. ROFL

No!!! :eek: Moi?!?

By the way ... you left out "shot."

Baby Lee
01-24-2012, 05:20 PM

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:video:colbertnation.com:403623" width="512" height="288" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><b>The Colbert Report</b> <br/>Get More: <a href='http://www.colbertnation.com/full-episodes/'>Colbert Report Full Episodes</a>,<a href='http://www.indecisionforever.com/'>Political Humor & Satire Blog</a>,<a href='http://www.colbertnation.com/video'>Video Archive</a></p></div></div>