PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Obama and Az. Gov Jan Brewer exchange words

Deberg_1990
01-26-2012, 07:50 AM
Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer got a very public earful by President Barack Obama when she came to meet him on the tarmac outside of Phoenix on Wednesday.

The two leaders could be seen engaged in an intense conversation at the base of Air Force One's steps. Both could be seen smiling, but speaking at the same time.

Asked moments later what the conversation was about, Brewer, a Republican, said, "He was a little disturbed about my book."

Brewer recently published a book, "Scorpions for Breakfast," something of a memoir of her years growing up, and defends her signing of Arizona's controversial law cracking down on undocumented immigrants, which Obama opposes.

Obama was objecting to Brewer's description of a meeting he and Brewer had at the White House, where she described Obama as lecturing her. In an interview in November Brewer described two tense meetings. The first took place before his commencement address at Arizona State University. "He did blow me off at ASU," she said in the television interview in November.

She also described meeting the president at the White House in 2010 to talk about immigration. "I felt a little bit like I was being lectured to, and I was a little kid in a classroom, if you will, and he was this wise professor and I was this little kid, and this little kid knows what the problem is and I felt minimized to say the least."

On the tarmac Wednesday, Brewer handed Obama an envelope with a handwritten invitation to return to Arizona to meet her for lunch and to join her for a visit to the border.

"I said to him, you know, I have always respected the office of the president and that the book is what the book is," she told reporters Wednesday. She said Obama complained that she described him as not treating her cordially.

"I said that I was sorry that he felt that way. Anyway, we're glad he's here, and we'll regroup."

A White House official said Brewer handed Obama a letter and said she was inviting him to meet with her. The official said Obama told her he would be glad to meet with her again. The official said Obama did note that after their last meeting, which the official described as a cordial discussion in the Oval Office, the governor inaccurately described the meeting in her book.

The official spoke on condition of anonymity to describe a private conversation between the president and the governor.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2012/01/26/obama-and-arizonas-brewer-trade-words-on-airport-tarmac/

fan4ever
01-26-2012, 10:29 AM
With all the crap going on in the world, this is what he's concerned with; how he was depicted in a book read by about 50 people? I'm glad his lazer-like focus is on such worthy issues.

orange
01-26-2012, 10:32 AM
With all the crap going on in the world, this is what you're concerned with; that two people had a twenty second disagreement? I'm glad you and your FOX puppeteers' laser-like focus is on such worthy issues.

fan4ever
01-26-2012, 10:39 AM
Defend his narcissism all you want; I live here in AZ so it has had somewhat of a "focus" around here. And as far as "20 seconds" obviously a staffer mentioned it to him (really doubt he read her book; would actually be disappointed he did) and he's made it enough of a priority to scold her for it...way to minimize though...no link?

orange
01-26-2012, 10:44 AM
...no link?

Link to what? His speech excoriating Jan Brewer? I must have missed that one. You post it.

mlyonsd
01-26-2012, 10:46 AM
With all the crap going on in the world, this is what you're concerned with; that two people had a twenty second disagreement? I'm glad you and your FOX puppeteers' laser-like focus is on such worthy issues.
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2012/01/the-point-brewer-vs-obama/1

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/01/25/obama-shares-intense-encounter-with-arizona-governor/?hpt=hp_t2

http://nbcpolitics.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/25/10238029-arizona-governor-obama-in-tense-exchange-over-book

orange
01-26-2012, 10:50 AM
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2012/01/the-point-brewer-vs-obama/1

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/01/25/obama-shares-intense-encounter-with-arizona-governor/?hpt=hp_t2

http://nbcpolitics.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/25/10238029-arizona-governor-obama-in-tense-exchange-over-book

Save me some time. Do any of those have Obama's speech excoriating Jan Brewer? I'm waiting to find out how much of his vital laser-like focus he's expended on this.

p.s. Maybe it's in this one: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/2012/01/26/ariz-gov-brewer-recalls-terrible-encounter-pres-obama-hes-thin-skinned-about-my-book

mlyonsd
01-26-2012, 10:56 AM
Save me some time. Do any of those have Obama's speech excoriating Jan Brewer? I'm waiting to find out how much of his vital laser-like focus he's expended on this.

p.s. Maybe it's in this one: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/2012/01/26/ariz-gov-brewer-recalls-terrible-encounter-pres-obama-hes-thin-skinned-about-my-book

Not sure what was said. I just noted that a spat caught on tape between a sitting president and governor doesn't happen all that often, and it's newsworthy even to the left MSM obama sheep herd.

fan4ever
01-26-2012, 11:04 AM
Not sure what was said. I just noted that a spat caught on tape between a sitting president and governor doesn't happen all that often, and it's newsworthy even to the left MSM obama sheep herd.

Especially with the well known border issue and SB 1070 law that have had these two butting heads for months...you'd think he'd want to talk about those versus "you hurt my feelings...wah, wah, wah..."

vailpass
01-26-2012, 11:05 AM

Of course it's newsworthy unless you are obama's biggest apologist and wanna-be spin doctor: Orange.

fan4ever
01-26-2012, 11:12 AM
Of course it's newsworthy unless you are obama's biggest apologist and wanna-be spin doctor: Orange.

It's so funny when he accuses others (like he did in his response to my post) for following political marching orders when there's no bigger example of it than himself. Frankie-like.

vailpass
01-26-2012, 11:15 AM
It's so funny when he accuses others (like he did in his response to my post) for following political marching orders when there's no bigger example of it than himself. Frankie-like.

Spot on. Dude is like a car-b-q on the 101: you don't want to look but sometimes you do anyway.

mlyonsd
01-26-2012, 11:18 AM
Especially with the well known border issue and SB 1070 law that have had these two butting heads for months...you'd think he'd want to talk about those versus "you hurt my feelings...wah, wah, wah..."Especially when you consider the positions of the two sides.

One that is concerned for the economic, safety, and future of her state, and the other more worried about getting re-elected.

orange
01-26-2012, 11:21 AM

I'm still waiting for that speech from Obama. You got it?

this is what he's concerned with

fan4ever
01-26-2012, 11:23 AM
I'm still waiting for that speech from Obama. You got it?

Wow, I was teasing you...you're quite famous for posting links...you don't know that? Funnier yet.

fan4ever
01-26-2012, 11:25 AM
Especially when you consider the positions of the two sides.

One that is concerned for the economic, safety, and future of her state, and the other more worried about getting re-elected.

Exactly; it's about "me" and anything that has to do with "me"...all day, every day.

orange
01-26-2012, 11:25 AM
Wow, I was teasing you...you're quite famous for posting links...you don't know that? Funnier yet.

... And you're famous for throwing out bullshit with nothing to back it up. Because you heard it on FOX. Like this:

this is what he's concerned with

And this:

Exactly; it's about "me" and anything that has to do with "me"...all day, every day.

You're HCF without the stupid unread links.

blaise
01-26-2012, 11:30 AM
It's an interesting story. It's been on more news than just FOX. Not sure why orange is having such a spaz attack about the thread.

fan4ever
01-26-2012, 11:31 AM
I'm famous? Wow, I made it!

And I don't think any of that is bullshit, but I'll never convince you...not that I have that kind of time to waste...unlike the Prez...

No wonder you defend Obama so...you like to piss and moan too...

fan4ever
01-26-2012, 11:36 AM
It's an interesting story. It's been on more news than just FOX. Not sure why orange is having such a spaz attack about the thread.

Because ANYTHING that might paint Obama in a negative light has to be WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!

patteeu
01-26-2012, 11:41 AM
Obama is such a small person. You'd think the most powerful man in the world would be above getting his feelings hurt by a minor reference in an obscure book.

orange
01-26-2012, 11:41 AM
I'm famous? Wow, I made it!

Don't get too excited about it. Being one of the last rats to leave the ship is not much of a coup.

fan4ever
01-26-2012, 11:43 AM
Don't get too excited about it. Being one of the last rats to leave the ship is not much of a coup.

Well the ship may already be sinking, especially if a re-election is involved...but I'm sure that's bullsh*t to you too...

fan4ever
01-26-2012, 11:44 AM
You'd think the most powerful man in the world would be above getting his feelings hurt by a minor reference in an obscure book.

Which was exactly my original point; pretty obvious...you'd think...

vailpass
01-26-2012, 11:56 AM
Obama is such a small person. You'd think the most powerful man in the world would be above getting his feelings hurt by a minor reference in an obscure book.

Embarrassing. Arizona is laughing at obama today.

fan4ever
01-26-2012, 12:07 PM
Embarrassing. Arizona is laughing at obama today.

...in a nervous kind of way...

mikey23545
01-26-2012, 12:07 PM

Much like Orange himself, who has to spring to the defense of his Obama-Daddy at every mention of his name.

PunkinDrublic
01-26-2012, 12:11 PM
That disrespectful cunt knew what she was doing. She was showing off for her redneck supporters with her political theatrics. I don't care who it is you don't wave your finger at any American president like that. She reminds me of the bitch you see at the bar that gets drunk and tries to provoke a fight so she can get her huge boyfriend to get kick somebodys ass.

Radar Chief
01-26-2012, 12:14 PM
That disrespectful cunt knew what she was doing. She was showing off for her redneck supporters with her political theatrics. I don't care who it is you don't wave your finger at any American president like that. She reminds me of the bitch you see at the bar that gets drunk and tries to provoke a fight so she can get her huge boyfriend to get kick somebodys ass.

She should've thrown a shoe at him.

Huffmeister
01-26-2012, 12:15 PM
He looks like a drunken Joe Namath telling her he wants to kiss her.

vailpass
01-26-2012, 12:19 PM

LMAO

PunkinDrublic
01-26-2012, 12:19 PM

She should know her place.

vailpass
01-26-2012, 12:20 PM
...in a nervous kind of way...

Nervous that he might get re-elected or nervous that he will continue to ignore our compromised border and the problems that causes?

vailpass
01-26-2012, 12:22 PM

Her place is as governor of a state with a serious border security issue that the President refuses to address federally and has taken legal action against in order to prevent it from acting on the state level.
Brewer knows her place, it is obama who has repeatedly shown himself to be out of his depth.

fan4ever
01-26-2012, 12:56 PM

Yeah, I mean how dare anyone do anything but kiss his ass?

fan4ever
01-26-2012, 12:57 PM
Nervous that he might get re-elected or nervous that he will continue to ignore our compromised border and the problems that causes?

Yep.

fan4ever
01-26-2012, 12:58 PM
Her place is as governor of a state with a serious border security issue that the President refuses to address federally and has taken legal action against in order to prevent it from acting on the state level.
Brewer knows her place, it is obama who has repeatedly shown himself to be out of his depth.

:clap:

mikey23545
01-26-2012, 01:01 PM
That disrespectful **** knew what she was doing. She was showing off for her redneck supporters with her political theatrics. I don't care who it is you don't wave your finger at any American president like that. She reminds me of the bitch you see at the bar that gets drunk and tries to provoke a fight so she can get her huge boyfriend to get kick somebodys ass.

Wow...I bet Obama blew his load right up your ass as you typed that crap, huh?

Iowanian
01-26-2012, 01:02 PM
Imagine that, Obama prooving he's a bigger douche than some people think.

It's too bad he doesn't have respect for women.......

She should send him a thank you note for selling so many copies of her book today.

mikey23545
Of course I'm sure he was still looking down his nose at you...

fan4ever

LMAO

blaise
01-26-2012, 01:06 PM

No, no. I'm sure if it had been Bush it would be the same.

vailpass
01-26-2012, 01:10 PM
No, no. I'm sure if it had been Bush it would be the same.

:thumb:

Frankie
01-26-2012, 01:37 PM

blaise
01-26-2012, 01:39 PM
I didn't click Frankie's link, but I assume it's Nancy Pelosi.

mlyonsd
01-26-2012, 01:50 PM
.Is Brewer a witch because she took a stance that her constituents approved of or just because she stood up the to president?

Chief Faithful
01-26-2012, 01:51 PM

Like bow, kiss his ring and not show her back as she leaves his presense?

Her place is Chief Executive of Arizonna and Obama is her guest not her King.

Chief Faithful
01-26-2012, 01:53 PM
Obama is such a small person. You'd think the most powerful man in the world would be above getting his feelings hurt by a minor reference in an obscure book. Narcissistic with thin skin is a bad mix.

patteeu
01-26-2012, 01:55 PM
Narcissistic with thin skin is a bad mix.

At least he finally met a leader that he didn't think he needed to bow to.

mikey23545
01-26-2012, 01:56 PM

Her place is Chief Executive of Arizona and Obama is her guest not her King.

:clap:

mikey23545
01-26-2012, 01:57 PM

Her place is Chief Executive of Arizonna and Obama is her guest not her King.

I hope you realize that once the reeducation camps and labor camps are set up statements like that are going to come back and haunt you...

go bowe
01-26-2012, 01:59 PM

bah, humbug...

liberal rags, all of 'em...

go bowe
01-26-2012, 02:00 PM

it's flock...

cats travel in herds...

dirk digler
01-26-2012, 02:03 PM
Well I think this should put to rest that Obama is a secret Muslim because if he was he would have chopped off her head with his Samurai sword.

mikey23545
01-26-2012, 02:07 PM
Well I think this should put to rest that Obama is a secret Muslim because if he was he would have chopped off her head with his Samurai sword.

Maybe his vest failed to detonate...

mlyonsd
01-26-2012, 02:08 PM
it's flock...

cats travel in herds...Doesn't surprise me you know that.

go bowe
01-26-2012, 02:14 PM

what is it today?

it's scimitar, not samurai...

samurai swords come from sam's club, $199 for 2...

vailpass
01-26-2012, 02:15 PM
Gov. Jan Brewer will not release a copy of the letter she delivered to President Barack Obama on Wednesday, her spokesman said, because it was a "personal, handwritten" correspondence and no one in her administration has a copy of it.

The spokesman, Matthew Benson, directed The Republic to the White House to obtain a copy, later writing in part, "The only copy is with President Obama."

A spokesman for the White House said Thursday the executive branch typically does not release letters sent to the president and directed the newspaper to Brewer's office.

The handling of the letter, considered a public record by experts, raises legal questions about the way the Governor's Office is complying with the state's public-records law.

"Absolutely it's a public record - it's created in her official capacity," Dan Barr, a First Amendment attorney, said Thursday.

"There's nothing remotely personal about this. She presented it to the president of the United States in the most public way possible. The whole reason to hand him this letter in public is for political theater, and then to be asked what was in the letter. I find it incredible to believe there is no copy - and that there is not at least a draft of this letter lying around. My response to that excuse is - is that your story? Really?"

The Republic asked for a copy of the letter Wednesday and earlier today, filed a records request for the letter, among other records pertaining to the note.

Benson denied the requests, repeating his statement that the letter was personal, and the office had no copy. He also said that any draft media release or e-mails to and from staff about the letter are "considered work product" and not subject to release.

A public record generally is defined as any record created or maintained by a public official or government entity, no matter whether it is handwritten, typed or recorded. The public records law requires all public officials to make and maintain records "reasonably necessary to provide knowledge of all activities they undertake in the furtherance of their duties."

Experts say a letter from a sitting governor to the president regarding the economy, jobs and border security, is "obviously" a public record.

Brewer delivered the letter, sealed in a white envelope, to Obama as she welcomed him on the tarmac of the Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport. The two spoke intensely for a few minutes and at one point, she pointed her finger at him. During the encounter, they were talking over each other before Obama appeared to walk away from the governor while they were still talking.

Later, Brewer described the contents of the letter on national TV, saying she wrote the note to invite the president to lunch and a tour of the Arizona-Mexico border to discuss border security.

Brewer said she wrote to Obama to tell him about "Arizona's comeback," "our great economy," "how great Arizona is," and asked for a chance to sit down and talk to him.

David Bodney, a Phoenix attorney and public-records expert, said the Governor's Office was obliged to keep - and release - a copy of the letter.

"It doesn't matter if it was hand-written, it doesn't matter if she used governor's stationary, it doesn't matter if she used a personal pen," said Bodney, who also provides legal counsel to The Republic. "What matters is the content. One is hard-pressed to imagine a letter from the governor of Arizona to the president of the United States could be purely personal and exempt from the public-records law on the assumption that it was not purely personal," he added, "Then her office would have been obliged to maintain a record of that correspondence."

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/politics/articles/2012/01/26/20120126brewer-obama-letter-photo-exchange.html#ixzz1kb5vhYq4

dirk digler
01-26-2012, 02:15 PM
Maybe his vest failed to detonate...

This is an honor killing not suicide mission...duh

go bowe
01-26-2012, 02:16 PM
Doesn't surprise me you know that.

i saw it on a commercial during the superbowl a few years back and it has stuck with me...

mostly because my poor furiner wife asked if they really herd cats like that from horseback...

Radar Chief
01-26-2012, 02:16 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m_MaJDK3VNE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Radar Chief
01-26-2012, 02:17 PM
i saw it on a commercial during the superbowl a few years back and it has stuck with me...

mostly because my poor furiner wife asked if they really herd cats like that from horseback...

LMAO

vailpass
01-26-2012, 02:33 PM

:) that's cute.

mlyonsd
01-26-2012, 02:44 PM

mostly because my poor furiner wife asked if they really herd cats like that from horseback...No, I meant that sheep are in flocks.

Pioli Zombie
01-26-2012, 03:18 PM
She's probably a lying cuntface.

BucEyedPea
01-26-2012, 03:30 PM
Spot on. Dude is like a car-b-q on the 101: you don't want to look but sometimes you do anyway.

A car-b-q? Wow! That's a new one. LMAO

go bowe
01-26-2012, 03:31 PM
No, I meant that sheep are in flocks.

well yes, now that you mention it my first lover was a sheep, a lovely white and black sheep...

i would have preferred a female sheep but the guy sheep was the only one available... :huh:

Otter
01-26-2012, 03:37 PM
Good to see Heinrich Orange to the rescue once again you blind whore. Be proud scum bag.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/79/Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-S72707%2C_Heinrich_Himmler.jpg/410px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-S72707%2C_Heinrich_Himmler.jpg

orange
01-26-2012, 03:38 PM
it's flock...

cats travel in herds...

http://covers.openlibrary.org/w/id/31870-L.jpg

Chiefshrink
01-26-2012, 03:46 PM
OMarxist is sooooooooooo thin skinned you can see right through him:roll eyes:

You know for all the coordinated vicious personal attacks by the RINO GOP establishment on Newt right now you wonder if the RINO cowards will go after OMarxist with this same intensity once our candidate is decided?

NOT!!!!:rolleyes:

BTW, it will be much better for our party to allow this GOP primary to be drug out as long as possible so OMarxist has no real target to aim for until Sept. If we get this decided by March he has a target and a billion dollar war chest to inundate the "uneducated masses" with Marxist propaganda for literally 8 mos. We have enough to compete for about 3 months which is why this GOP primary needs to be drug out as long as possible.

vailpass
01-26-2012, 05:16 PM
A car-b-q? Wow! That's a new one. LMAO

Yeah , I laughed first time I heard it too.
Not new in AZ, we have them pretty regularly especially in the summer. Any time there is a car on fire on the highways the airborne traffic guy here, Detour Dan, call them out as car-b-q's.

PunkinDrublic
01-26-2012, 05:31 PM
I'm sure she's pretty stoked that she got what she wanted. She got a good photo op of herself wagging her finger at the president which will strengthen her popularity with her base. Pretty good political posturing on her part I must say.

dirk digler
01-26-2012, 05:34 PM
Brewer's story is not being backed up other people that were there.

President Obama didn’t exactly walk away from Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer (R) during their disagreement on Wednesday on an airport tarmac near Phoenix, said one of the only people to witness the exchange up close. The president simply began talking to the other two elected officials who were there to greet him.

Mayor Scott Smith of Mesa, Ariz., declined to say exactly what he heard Obama and Brewer talk about during their now-infamous tiff (http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/01/obamas_tarmac_tiff_was_with_foe_partly_of_his_own_making.php) next to Air Force One.

But the mayor said he was standing right next to the governor when the exchange took place and Obama didn’t seem to be in any kind of hurry to leave.

“There was no sense that he was running to or from anything,” Smith told TPM. In fact, he said, the president stayed and had a pleasant conversation with Smith, who’s a Republican, and Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton, a Democrat.

It was “just the four of us,” Smith said. “Mayor Stanton and I had a decent talk with him.”

The portrayal of a calm, friendly president seems to at least partly contradict what Brewer has said about the encounter in numerous interviews since Wednesday afternoon. She described the president as “tense” and said he walked away from her while she was in mid-sentence.

She told a Phoenix television station she felt “a little bit threatened” (http://www.kpho.com/story/16602303/brewer) by the encounter.

PunkinDrublic
01-26-2012, 05:45 PM
The thing that is so disingenuous about Brewer is that she claims to have respect for the office. If you don't respect the office than just say so. Don't put on this fake political theater where you pretend to be this get tough person by waving your finger at the president and then come back and say you respect the office. You clearly don't. She's a fake bitch just like most politicians but the RWNJs on here gush over her because she did something they approve of.

mikey23545
01-26-2012, 05:57 PM
Brewer's story is not being backed up other people that were there.

Ahh, an article from the famously unbiased Talking Points Memo website...No wonder you didn't post the link...:LOL:

Frankie
01-26-2012, 06:39 PM
Is Brewer a witch because she took a stance that her constituents approved of or just because she stood up the to president?

My feeling about her has a long history. It's her politics not just this last episode.

I hope you realize that once the reeducation camps and labor camps are set up statements like that are going to come back and haunt you...

You are just joking, right?

Good to see Heinrich Orange to the rescue once again you blind whore. Be proud scum bag.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/79/Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-S72707%2C_Heinrich_Himmler.jpg/410px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-S72707%2C_Heinrich_Himmler.jpg

:spock:

mlyonsd
01-26-2012, 06:57 PM
My feeling about her has a long history. It's her politics not just this last episode.Ok, thanks for clarifying.

dirk digler
01-26-2012, 06:59 PM
Ahh, an article from the famously unbiased Talking Points Memo website...No wonder you didn't post the link...:LOL:

TPM just posted the letter Brewer wrote I am sure they made that up too.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/updates/4767

Pioli Zombie
01-26-2012, 08:34 PM
She felt "threatened"? What did she think he was going to do? No race baiting there. Fucking right wing cunt.

blaise
01-26-2012, 11:19 PM
She felt "threatened"? What did she think he was going to do? No race baiting there. ****ing right wing ****.

What does that have to do with race?

Frankie
01-26-2012, 11:34 PM
Ok, thanks for clarifying.

Actually her incredible likeness to the Wicked Witch of the West complemented her policies and my disdain for her. Just FYI.

Bewbies
01-27-2012, 12:00 AM
She didn't suck his Dick on the tarmac, she is racist.

Pioli Zombie
01-27-2012, 04:01 AM

You don't have to be a fucking genius to figure that one out. When has anyone ever said they felt "threatened" by a President? To say there isn't a racist element to that is ignorance of the highest order.

Baby Lee
01-27-2012, 04:35 AM
Actually her incredible likeness to the Wicked Witch of the West complemented her policies and my disdain for her. Just FYI.

http://getmorecurbappeal.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Mums.jpg
http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Funny/HOAR.jpg

blaise
01-27-2012, 06:58 AM
You don't have to be a ****ing genius to figure that one out. When has anyone ever said they felt "threatened" by a President? To say there isn't a racist element to that is ignorance of the highest order.

You're a moron.

HonestChieffan
01-27-2012, 07:29 AM

Code words. You need the list.

blaise
01-27-2012, 07:34 AM
It just seems dumb. As if she wouldn't say she felt threatened if she argued with a white President? I don't get what that has to do with his race. Seems more like Pioli Zombie has his own prejudices going on there.

stevieray
01-27-2012, 07:43 AM
It just seems dumb. As if she wouldn't say she felt threatened if she argued with a white President? I don't get what that has to do with his race. Seems more like Pioli Zombie has his own prejudices going on there.

color, not content.

Radar Chief
01-27-2012, 08:09 AM
Funny, six years ago it was ďthis is what democracy looks like.Ē Now itís ďthe cunt should know her place.Ē Simply amazing how that little letter designator next to the POTUSís name changes things.

Pioli Zombie
01-27-2012, 01:20 PM

You incredible dumbass. Do you know anything about racial history? If some of you are so oblivious to the symbolism of this, and mind you this is a woman who is already under fire for being racist, then its a waste talking to you about it. You're right, racism doesn't exist. Its all in the imagination of morons. Whatever, go back to your comic books.

Pioli Zombie
01-27-2012, 01:23 PM

Exactly dumbass. I gaurantee you she never would have used that expression had she been arguing with a White man. Threatened. Right, by the big terrible black man. Obama is so scary.

blaise
01-27-2012, 01:24 PM
Exactly dumbass. I gaurantee you she never would have used that expression had she been arguing with a White man. Threatened. Right, by the big terrible black man. Obama is so scary.

Yes she would have, stupid. You're flailing.

patteeu
01-27-2012, 01:24 PM

I think you're mistaking her for petegz28.

vailpass
01-27-2012, 04:56 PM
You don't have to be a ****ing genius to figure that one out. When has anyone ever said they felt "threatened" by a President? To say there isn't a racist element to that is ignorance of the highest order.

Holy shit. Have you killed yourself yet?

Pioli Zombie
01-27-2012, 05:23 PM
Vailpass, the useless prick who thinks Joe Paterno was a good guy. No surprise you don't get it.

Frankie
01-27-2012, 06:17 PM
Vailpass, the useless prick who thinks Joe Paterno was a good guy. No surprise you don't get it.

LMAO

Otter
01-27-2012, 07:52 PM

I wonder if maybe she felt threatened by a man that's suing her state for trying to enforce immigration laws the piece of shit of the US wants ignored and whose been unable to negotiate on the matter like the petulant little boy he is?

Remember these? That's racism.

http://www.vote29.com/newmyblog/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/bush_monkey.jpg

Please use this next time you want scream racism over controversy for the president of the US:

http://lh5.googleusercontent.com/public/Vx5iZ_lA-y705NILKfp1ni0NXSVJ9eQAAEZCZl_abx5fZTVn5FmaRcUwbFyE-S5pcXMXenNlg_9VUnejadN9DT0jm9YrBWzRfpawRqlqGv_sKEZAfHq-aYojz6p7_VynAGIiGCA9EbOkoAsDXiy07A17Z7wt4N87gKJRTtlfcOoF9BvGUzO1iiEBlH4a0EWjZ9B58Weyg4VS_d28tJk887DZ vQWzGwc2CbZFQXsTvu2oe9ZWrrD_seMu_oRGR1HD9ikAiQstwMgnF96yKHV2lOleD2Dl-h6C_y03NL2ASBd0JTlZ5TXhlA

Pioli Zombie
01-28-2012, 05:36 AM
Weak.

ThatRaceCardGuy
01-28-2012, 11:52 AM
The bottom line is she would of never done that to any other president DEM or REP. Im going to say it...the right has done a good job of playing the race card with this president. The right has done its best to discredit this president from day one. Newt would of never called Bush a "food stamp" president, even though during his presidency the economic meltdown started, and there where more people on welfare. No other president would of been called a "liar" during his state of the union speech. The right continues to attack this president with racists overtones. This might work with part of the GOP base, but they will turn off a lot of moderate republicans and independent voters with these type of antics. Bottom line is she waved her finger in the Presidents face, and said she felt "threatened" by him..really ? In front of all the press and secrete security ?

patteeu
01-28-2012, 12:18 PM
The bottom line is she would of never done that to any other president DEM or REP. Im going to say it...the right has done a good job of playing the race card with this president. The right has done its best to discredit this president from day one. Newt would of never called Bush a "food stamp" president, even though during his presidency the economic meltdown started, and there where more people on welfare. No other president would of been called a "liar" during his state of the union speech. The right continues to attack this president with racists overtones. This might work with part of the GOP base, but they will turn off a lot of moderate republicans and independent voters with these type of antics. Bottom line is she waved her finger in the Presidents face, and said she felt "threatened" by him..really " In front of all the press and secrete security ?

When are you going to let your racial inferiority complex go?

ThatRaceCardGuy
01-28-2012, 12:24 PM
When are you going to let your racial inferiority complex go?

When are you going to admit the GOP has a serious issues on their hands:That a sizable portion of the GOP base dislikes the fact that we have a black president. Once you're honest about that , then we can talk. If you want to ignore this issue, then it wont get fixed. The GOP has a serious public relation problem:They don't want to ignore their base, but they cant wing a general election this way. America`s demographics are changing, and the GOP will end up a regional party if they continue to stay silent about this. You want to attract more members ? You want diversity in your base ? Start speaking up and telling these people what their doing is not okay.

HonestChieffan
01-28-2012, 12:32 PM
All of America has serious issues with an incompetent president

mlyonsd
01-28-2012, 12:38 PM
When are you going to admit the GOP has a serious issues on their hands:That a sizable portion of the GOP base dislikes the fact that we have a black president. Once you're honest about that , then we can talk. If you want to ignore this issue, then it wont get fixed. The GOP has a serious public relation problem:They don't want to ignore their base, but they cant wing a general election this way. America`s demographics are changing, and the GOP will end up a regional party if they continue to stay silent about this. You want to attract more members ? You want diversity in your base ? Start speaking up and telling these people what their doing is not okay.:LOL:

blaise
01-28-2012, 12:40 PM
Apparently, the word "threatened" is now a racist term. The list seems to grow every day.

blaise
01-28-2012, 12:41 PM
The bottom line is she would of never done that to any other president DEM or REP. Im going to say it...the right has done a good job of playing the race card with this president. The right has done its best to discredit this president from day one. Newt would of never called Bush a "food stamp" president, even though during his presidency the economic meltdown started, and there where more people on welfare. No other president would of been called a "liar" during his state of the union speech. The right continues to attack this president with racists overtones. This might work with part of the GOP base, but they will turn off a lot of moderate republicans and independent voters with these type of antics. Bottom line is she waved her finger in the Presidents face, and said she felt "threatened" by him..really ? In front of all the press and secrete security ?

The botton line is you have no way to know if that's true and you're just pulling the race card based on nothing, really.

ThatRaceCardGuy
01-28-2012, 12:44 PM
The botton line is you have no way to know if that's true and you're just pulling the race card based on nothing, really.

:clap: Keep believing that. Keep thinking this is a non issue, and the GOP will continue to be a declining party. Awesome for me!:thumb:

ThatRaceCardGuy
01-28-2012, 12:54 PM
:LOL:

You can laugh all you want, but its true. The GOP has never been a diverse party. With the demographic changes in America, the GOP has to start reaching out to non white christen voters. They cant do this, unless they start keeping a lid on the ass clowns in their party. They need to be more vocal in letting people know the few don't represent the majority. When you don't say anything against it, you give the perception that you don't care.

patteeu
01-28-2012, 01:00 PM
Apparently, the word "threatened" is now a racist term. The list seems to grow every day.

Add "food stamps" and "liar" to the list. And pointing is also racist.

patteeu
01-28-2012, 01:03 PM
You can laugh all you want, but its true. The GOP has never been a diverse party. With the demographic changes in America, the GOP has to start reaching out to non white christen voters. They cant do this, unless they start keeping a lid on the ass clowns in their party. They need to be more vocal in letting people know the few don't represent the majority. When you don't say anything against it, you give the perception that you don't care.

I don't care because I know that you're imagining things.

blaise
01-28-2012, 01:05 PM
"threatened" should be labeled as hate speech I guess.

ThatRaceCardGuy
01-28-2012, 01:15 PM
I don't care because I know that you're imagining things.

I really could care less how you or blaise feel. Keep ignoring the issue, keep thinking people don't really feel this way about the GOP, and you will see in 10-20 years where the republican party is. This is a real issue with in the party. Trust me, the younger republicans know it. Two of my GOP friends and I had this discussion. They know the older portion of the base , the ones who are mostly responsible for the side show are a problem. You can keep trying to ignore the racial undertones being used by some republican politicians when attacking the President, but people outside of the GOP wont.

blaise
01-28-2012, 01:27 PM
I guess I just don't see why falsely claiming racism at every opportunity, and not really caring if it's true or not, just so you can further your political party is good for anyone.

"I know what'll show Reoublicans, I'll just cry out racism about everything and anything."

How noble.

ThatRaceCardGuy
01-28-2012, 01:36 PM
I guess I just don't see why falsely claiming racism at every opportunity, and not really caring if it's true or not, just so you can further your political party is good for anyone.

"I know what'll show Reoublicans, I'll just cry out racism about everything and anything."

How noble.

No one is saying that. This is not people complaining about "every opportunity" and "I'll just cry out racism about everything and anything." and you know it. This is not what I or others are complaining about. If your too blind, or your political dogma is too ingrained in your thinking that you cant see how this is an issue with the GOP ...then I really don't know what to say. You honestly believe NONE of the examples I mentioned had racist overtones to them ? Then there is no need to continue this debate.

I love how you and other members cry that racism doesn't exist...then cry if someone none white does something "racist."

Pioli Zombie
01-28-2012, 01:37 PM
No, asshole, the word "threatened" in and of itself is not racist. If, however, you any understanding of the history of racism, you might get it. A black man just looking at a white woman was the cause for many lynchings in the not too distant past. What better way for an asshole white woman to garner sympathy from her right wing base than to say she was "threatened"in by the black man behind closed doors. Its total bullshit. She needs to explain how she was threatened by him and please don't say this was about fucking policy because that is not what she was inferring. If you people don't get this you are either in high school or you're just morons. Or so blinded by Obama is bad and republicans are good you'll just never get it.

ThatRaceCardGuy
01-28-2012, 01:42 PM
No, asshole, the word "threatened" in and of itself is not racist. If, however, you any understanding of the history of racism, you might get it. A black man just looking at a white woman was the cause for many lynchings in the not too distant past. What better way for an asshole white woman to garner sympathy from her right wing base than to say she was "threatened"in by the black man behind closed doors. Its total bullshit. She needs to explain how she was threatened by him and please don't say this was about ****ing policy because that is not what she was inferring. If you people don't get this you are either in high school or you're just morons. Or so blinded by Obama is bad and republicans are good you'll just never get it.

You hit it on the head, but their political dogma wont allow them to understand the point you're making. They will just call you a racist , and then deny racism still exist.

Chiefshrink
01-28-2012, 01:52 PM

Evidence of racism from the GOP please? Seriously, I want hard evidence not taken out of context that the GOP whether RINO or conservative are racists !!!!

It is the Marxist Dem party that has "raped and pillaged" the minorities 'politically' in this country for the last 70yrs. Making sure they keep their Stalinest boot heel of 'propaganda'(you always will need Govt to survive) on the necks of most black people in this country. Brainwashing them into thinking it is "ONLY" the Dem party that cares:roll eyes: and you need us(Marxist Dems) to tell you what to think, how to feel, and most of all how to vote to keep "whitey" paying(massive Fed entitlements) for what is owed to you and your ancestors for the last 400 hundred yrs of white oppression and continued 'white oppression' of today.

Get educated and get the real truth about what the Marxist Dem party has done to the black people of this country:shake:

Kevin Jackson- "The Big Black Lie" and his new book "Sexy Brilliance and other political lies".

http://theblacksphere.net/

Frankie
01-28-2012, 01:52 PM
I wonder if maybe she felt threatened by a man that's suing her state for trying to enforce immigration laws the piece of shit of the US wants ignored and whose been unable to negotiate on the matter like the petulant little boy he is?

Remember these? That's racism.

http://www.vote29.com/newmyblog/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/bush_monkey.jpg

This thread is not about any guy with access to Photoshop. There's been enough of this kind of stuff about Obama as well. This is about 'PROTOCOL' violated by an official. One who has had policies that could be at least construed border line racist.

ThatRaceCardGuy
01-28-2012, 01:58 PM
Evidence of racism from the GOP please? Seriously, I want hard evidence not taken out of context that the GOP whether RINO or conservative are racists !!!!

It is the Marxist Dem party that has "raped and pillaged" the minorities 'politically' in this country for the last 70yrs. Making sure they keep their Stalinest boot heel of 'propaganda'(you always will need Govt to survive) on the necks of most black people in this country. Brainwashing them into thinking it is "ONLY" the Dem party that cares:roll eyes: and you need us(Marxist Dems) to tell you what to think, how to feel, and most of all how to vote to keep "whitey" paying(massive Fed entitlements) for what is owed to you and your ancestors for the last 400 hundred yrs of white oppression and continued 'white oppression' of today.

Get educated and get the real truth about what the Marxist Dem party has done to the black people of this country:shake:

Kevin Jackson- "The Big Black Lie" and his new book "Sexy Brilliance and other political lies".

Really ? How old are you any way ? LMAOLMAO You really think ALL or a majority of black people think this way " vote to keep "whitey" paying(massive Fed entitlements) for what is owed to you and your ancestors for the last 400 hundred yrs of white oppression and continued 'white oppression' of today. " This is why you're so out of touch old man, you still think its the 70s.

No one said ALL of the GOP was racist. I said there is a portion of the party who love the racist overtones in some of the attacks on president Obama , and that the vocal majority of the GOP who dont agree with these types of attacks really need to speak up about them.

blaise
01-28-2012, 02:12 PM
No, asshole, the word "threatened" in and of itself is not racist. If, however, you any understanding of the history of racism, you might get it. A black man just looking at a white woman was the cause for many lynchings in the not too distant past. What better way for an asshole white woman to garner sympathy from her right wing base than to say she was "threatened"in by the black man behind closed doors. Its total bullshit. She needs to explain how she was threatened by him and please don't say this was about ****ing policy because that is not what she was inferring. If you people don't get this you are either in high school or you're just morons. Or so blinded by Obama is bad and republicans are good you'll just never get it.

Um actually, you are saying it is in and of itself racist. You're saying because she's white, it's racist.
Idiot.

patteeu
No one is saying that. This is not people complaining about "every opportunity" and "I'll just cry out racism about everything and anything." and you know it. This is not what I or others are complaining about. If your too blind, or your political dogma is too ingrained in your thinking that you cant see how this is an issue with the GOP ...then I really don't know what to say. You honestly believe NONE of the examples I mentioned had racist overtones to them ? Then there is no need to continue this debate.

I love how you and other members cry that racism doesn't exist...then cry if someone none white does something "racist."

No one in this thread has said or even suggested that racism doesn't exist. It just doesn't exist everywhere you see it and it isn't a particularly significant problem among Republicans. You might check yourself for a racism problem though. A truly objective self-analysis might turn something up.

Chiefshrink
Really ? How old are you any way ?

No one said ALL of the GOP was racist. I said there is a portion of the party who love the racist overtones in some of the attacks on president Obama , and that the vocal majority of the GOP who dont agree with these types of attacks really need to speak up about them.

That's what I thought. A wet behind the ears 20 something Progessive/Marxist idealogue college student who has been brainwashed and doesn't know it. Not realizing that the term "Progressive" is just a candied up term for "Marxism".

Again, I ask you for hard evidence for this so-called "portion of the GOP party" who supposedly loves the racist overtones towards Obama:shrug:

blaise
01-28-2012, 02:13 PM
You hit it on the head, but their political dogma wont allow them to understand the point you're making. They will just call you a racist , and then deny racism still exist.

Ironic that you're the one calling out other people's dogma. The knee jerk race card man. That's rich.

patteeu
01-28-2012, 02:13 PM

There were no doors on that tarmac, closed or otherwise.

patteeu
01-28-2012, 02:17 PM

The GOP is obviously filled with racism because they're critical of this black president. You wouldn't see any criticism if the president was white like Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Al Gore, Bill Clinton, Mike Dukakis, Walter Mondale, or Jimmy Carter.

ThatRaceCardGuy
01-28-2012, 02:20 PM
The GOP is obviously filled with racism because they're critical of this black president. You wouldn't see any criticism if the president was white like Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Al Gore, Bill Clinton, Mike Dukakis, Walter Mondale, or Jimmy Carter.

The dogma keeps you blind. This is very very sad.

ThatRaceCardGuy
01-28-2012, 02:21 PM
Ironic that you're the one calling out other people's dogma. The knee jerk race card man. That's rich.

Its ironic that you're the one calling someone else out for having knee jerk reactions. That`s rich.

Chiefshrink
01-28-2012, 02:21 PM
You might check yourself for a racism problem though. A truly objective self-analysis might turn something up.

BINGO !!! DING DING DING DING DING DING DING !!!!!:clap:

You definitely have a future Patt:thumb:

Hopefully in due time this little "Progressive Alinskyite" will realize it is his own Marxist Dem party that are the true racists and will drum up false racists attacks against the GOP/Conservatives at every turn to keep the Black people in their political back pocket while actually stealing their $$ and souls from their back pockets. It is a top priority for the Marxist Dem party to never let minorities know in this country that they can actually learn to fish and feed themselves.:thumb:

ThatRaceCardGuy
01-28-2012, 02:22 PM
That's what I thought. A wet behind the ears 20 something Progessive/Marxist idealogue college student who has been brainwashed and doesn't know it. Not realizing that the term "Progressive" is just a candied up term for "Marxism".

Again, I ask you for hard evidence for this so-called "portion of the GOP party" who supposedly loves the racist overtones towards Obama:shrug:

Its 2012 . You cant continue to be this naive old man.

Chiefshrink
01-28-2012, 02:23 PM

Precisely:rolleyes:

ThatRaceCardGuy
01-28-2012, 02:28 PM
Precisely:rolleyes:

There you go again..being naive.

Chiefshrink
01-28-2012, 02:29 PM
Its 2012 . You cant continue to be this naive old man.

That's what I thought! No hard evidence.

Who is naive now? :rolleyes:

blaise
01-28-2012, 02:32 PM
Its ironic that you're the one calling someone else out for having knee jerk reactions. That`s rich.

You: "use of threatened is racist"

About as knee jerk as you can get, sport.

blaise
01-28-2012, 02:33 PM
The dogma keeps you blind. This is very very sad.

You're a walking race card deck and you're talking about blind dogma.

mnchiefsguy
01-28-2012, 02:33 PM

Whatever. JC Watts, a black man from OK and a R, would have been Speaker of the House if he had not retired a few years back.

Martin Luther King was a Republican too. The "lack of diversity" card played against the GOP is overblown. There are not as many minorities in the GOP, but you are making it sound like a whites only party...and that is simply not the case.

thecoffeeguy
01-28-2012, 02:35 PM

Man, you are really oblivious to things. Go ahead and spin your typical rhetoric and back Obama, no matter what fuck up this guy does. Its always a win in your book when the guy hurts this country.

ThatRaceCardGuy
01-28-2012, 02:37 PM
That's what I thought! No hard evidence.

Who is naive now? :rolleyes:

You: "use of threatened is racist"

About as knee jerk as you can get, sport.

You're a walking race card deck and you're talking about blind dogma.

Man, you are really oblivious to things. Go ahead and spin your typical rhetoric and back Obama, no matter what **** up this guy does. Its always a win in your book when the guy hurts this country.

The blind leading the blind.

Chiefshrink
01-28-2012, 02:38 PM

Uhhhhhh, here is some hard evidence that I am not naive about 'your Marxist Dem racist party' who is even racist against their own!!!:clap:

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-01-09/politics/obama.reid_1_john-heilemann-african-american-voters-senator-reid?_s=PM:POLITICS

blaise
01-28-2012, 02:42 PM
The blind leading the blind.

"The word 'threatened' is racist."

blaise
01-28-2012, 02:42 PM
The word, "oppose" is racist.

- Thatguy

blaise
01-28-2012, 02:43 PM
The word, "dislike" is racist.

- Thatguy

ThatRaceCardGuy
Uhhhhhh, here is some hard evidence that I am not naive about 'your Marxist Dem racist party' who is even racist against their own!!!:clap:

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-01-09/politics/obama.reid_1_john-heilemann-african-american-voters-senator-reid?_s=PM:POLITICS

Hold on...

na∑ive or na∑Ôve (n-v, nš-) also na∑if or na∑Ôf (n-f, nš-)
adj.
1. Lacking worldly experience and understanding, especially:
a. Simple and guileless; artless: a child with a naive charm.
b. Unsuspecting or credulous: "Students, often bright but naive, betand losesubstantial sums of money on sporting events" (Tim Layden).
2. Showing or characterized by a lack of sophistication and critical judgment: "this extravagance of metaphors, with its naive bombast" (H.L. Mencken).
a. Not previously subjected to experiments: testing naive mice.
b. Not having previously taken or received a particular drug: persons naive to marijuana.
n.
One who is artless, credulous, or uncritical.

Link provided just in case you don't believe me
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/naive

blaise
Opposition to Obama is racist.

- Thatguy

ThatRaceCardGuy
The word, "dislike" is racist.

- Thatguy

Blaise...ahh, you're thinking of me again. Thanks man :thumb:

Chiefshrink
01-28-2012, 02:45 PM

I have my hard evidence where is yours????:shrug:

Again I ask you for hard evidence?

Again who is the real naivetť' here?;)

mlyonsd
01-28-2012, 02:46 PM
This is about 'PROTOCOL' violated by an official. One who has had policies that could be at least construed border line racist.

Was she supposed to bow and kiss his ring or something? And protecting AZ's border lines isn't racist.

ThatRaceCardGuy
01-28-2012, 02:46 PM
I have my hard evidence where is yours????:shrug:

Again I ask you for hard evidence?

Again who is the real naivetť' here?;)

Can you tell I have no respect for you as a poster ?

Chiefshrink
01-28-2012, 02:48 PM
Hold on...

na∑ive or na∑Ôve (n-v, nš-) also na∑if or na∑Ôf (n-f, nš-)
adj.
1. Lacking worldly experience and understanding, especially:
a. Simple and guileless; artless: a child with a naive charm.
b. Unsuspecting or credulous: "Students, often bright but naive, betand losesubstantial sums of money on sporting events" (Tim Layden).
2. Showing or characterized by a lack of sophistication and critical judgment: "this extravagance of metaphors, with its naive bombast" (H.L. Mencken).
a. Not previously subjected to experiments: testing naive mice.
b. Not having previously taken or received a particular drug: persons naive to marijuana.
n.
One who is artless, credulous, or uncritical.

Link provided just in case you don't believe me

I actually give you hard evidence of your Progressive/Marxist Dem party and this is all you have???

Checkmate !!!!!!!!:thumb:

ThatRaceCardGuy
01-28-2012, 02:49 PM
Was she supposed to bow and kiss his ring or something? And protecting AZ's border lines isn't racist.

Im providing this link for all clueless posters You can thank me later sir :thumb:

Frankie
01-28-2012, 02:49 PM

I love it when the paranoid Right profusely keeps screaming words like "Marxist," and "Fascist," and "Usurper" to describe Obama, thinking by being loud and obnoxious they are actually correct. It's laughable in a very sad way.

ThatRaceCardGuy
01-28-2012, 02:51 PM
I actually give you hard evidence of your Progressive/Marxist Dem party and this is all you have???

Checkmate !!!!!!!!:thumb:

:LOL: Its funny because you keep posting

Chiefshrink
01-28-2012, 02:51 PM
Can you tell I have no respect for you as a poster ?

With this statement you have made, you tell on yourself profusely!!:clap:

Thank you for the compliment:thumb:

Chiefshrink
01-28-2012, 02:54 PM
:LOL: Its funny because you keep posting

It's funny because I can show you hard evidence of racial overtones if not outright racism of your own Marxist Dem party against themselves and you cannot show me SH** about my GOP/Conservative partyROFL

ThatRaceCardGuy
01-28-2012, 02:55 PM
It's funny because I can show you hard evidence of racial overtones if not outright racism of your own Marxist Dem party against themselves and you cannot show me SH** about my GOP/Conservative partyROFL

No you cant lol...but you keep trying "Timmy." Do you notice how I address other posters views who disagree with me and not yours? Its because you're bat shit crazy. You follow an extreme right wing ideology that would make Rush blush. There is no debating with you.

Chiefshrink
01-28-2012, 02:56 PM
I love it when the paranoid Right profusely keeps screaming words like "Marxist," and "Fascist," and "Usurper" to describe Obama, thinking by being loud and obnoxious they are actually correct. It's laughable in a very sad way.

Your avatar fits you perfectly Frankie.

Keep on sleeping through the real truth and reality of our political climate.

Chiefshrink
01-28-2012, 03:00 PM
No you cant lol...but you keep trying "Timmy." Do you notice how I address other posters views who disagree with me and not yours? Its because you're bat shit crazy. You follow an extreme right wing ideology that would make Rush blush. There is no debating with you.

It really is true that when Marxist Libs lose the argument/debate all they can do is name call and demagogue:rolleyes:

ThatRaceCardGuy
01-28-2012, 03:00 PM

YOU'RE BAT SHIT NUTS. YOU REALLY ARE. :LOL:

ThatRaceCardGuy
01-28-2012, 03:01 PM
It really is true that when Marxist Libs lose the argument/debate all they can do is name call and demagogue:rolleyes:

This a debate. Not an argument. You obviously cant tell the two. I decided to not debate you because I think you're ****ing crazy, and I don't debate people who are fucking crazy.

Frankie
01-28-2012, 07:37 PM

Because Obama IS actually a Marxist usurper. I get it.

mnchiefsguy
01-29-2012, 04:45 PM
This a debate. Not an argument. You obviously cant tell the two. I decided to not debate you because I think you're ****ing crazy, and I don't debate people who are fucking crazy.

Pot calling the kettle black there, liberal nutjob.

Otter
01-29-2012, 07:29 PM
This a debate. Not an argument. You obviously cant tell the two. I decided to not debate you because I think you're ****ing crazy, and I don't debate people who are ****ing crazy.

I have a question for you Thatguy and it's not literally related to the discussion of the thread as much as it is your philosophy. Do you believe the below statement is true or false:

"Black people cannot be racist".

Just curious.

Frankie
01-29-2012, 10:52 PM
I have a question for you Thatguy and it's not literally related to the discussion of the thread as much as it is your philosophy. Do you believe the below statement is true or false:

"Black people cannot be racist".

Just curious.

You haven't watched Sanford and Son, have you? :D

Inspector
01-30-2012, 12:57 PM

"you people"??

Frankie
01-30-2012, 01:55 PM

go bowe
01-30-2012, 02:25 PM

no no no...

HE'S supposed to bow and kiss HER ass...

go bowe
01-30-2012, 02:29 PM
Pot calling the kettle black there, liberal nutjob.

srsly?

run of the mill democrat/liberals = sportsshrink?

good gawd, liberals are all crazy?

srsly?

vailpass
01-30-2012, 03:23 PM

Brotha' please.

Frankie
01-30-2012, 03:32 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ta0wcJ6Ibko/TGQ8xisz9cI/AAAAAAAAANU/J-ltpbgkoeg/s1600/hammer_nail.jpg

mnchiefsguy
01-30-2012, 05:52 PM
srsly?

run of the mill democrat/liberals = sportsshrink?

good gawd, liberals are all crazy?

srsly?

Thatguy is not a run of the mill democrat, he is an obamabot who thinks all republicans are racist, and his lack of intelligence is equal to or greater than sportshrink. All Thatguy has to do is break apart in mid-air, and he can join the Frankie brigade. He barely posts in complete sentences.

Pioli Zombie
01-30-2012, 07:50 PM
"you people"??

You people, in this case, meaning Ass holes.

vailpass
01-30-2012, 08:07 PM
Pioli Zombie, when the two people that are agreeing with you are Frankie and Thatguy you really need to reconsider your position.

go bowe
01-30-2012, 10:08 PM
Thatguy is not a run of the mill democrat, he is an obamabot who thinks all republicans are racist, and his lack of intelligence is equal to or greater than sportshrink. All Thatguy has to do is break apart in mid-air, and he can join the Frankie brigade. He barely posts in complete sentences.

hell, i've known lots of people who were very intelligent and crazier than a burning bug...

and, fwiw, not all obama supporters are crazy, just compare ron paul supporters and you will see...

and i wouldn't mind being in the frankie brigade, just think of all the delicious suspense of not knowing when the plane will break up...

Pioli Zombie
01-31-2012, 06:24 PM
Pioli Zombie, when the two people that are agreeing with you are Frankie and Thatguy you really need to reconsider your position.

Says the guy who defends Paterno