PDA

View Full Version : Life Road Rage the Po-Po, for a win?

crazycoffey
02-11-2012, 08:26 AM
Ahh why not, not much else being talked about today, and I'm bored.

In the not too distant past I was at work driving 33 to 35 mph on a 30mph single lane road, and for about 6 - 8 blocks I had some person tailgating me. So close I couldn't see the vehicle's headlights. When the road opened up to two lanes the driver rather abruptly switched lanes to the right open lane and past me then basically cut me off as they changed lanes again.

(It was pretty early in the morning, lots of traffic out, and it was raining)

1) Do you think it was a male or female?
2) How old of a driver would you guess?
3) Should he/she get a ticket for any of these actions or all of them? (there were three violations, following too close, no signal for lane changes and improper lane change in the intersection, these three also mean I could have just cited for Careless and Imprudent, or arrested for any of these.)

It gets better....

When stopped the driver asked what the problem was, I said something about the driving seemed a bit on the irratic side. The driver yelled, "Well you were driving too slow and I am running late!"

4) Does that change anything from 1-3?
5) Was it one of you asshats?

oh, and First in with F the police...

WV
02-11-2012, 08:28 AM
I hope a conduit bender and taser were involved....

Bugeater
02-11-2012, 08:29 AM
How did you stop the driver?

crazycoffey
02-11-2012, 08:32 AM
How did you stop the driver?

lights, siren and a well marked squad car? :shrug:
That's right, this person was tailgating a cop car.

crazycoffey
02-11-2012, 08:33 AM
I hope a conduit bender and taser were involved....

someone pulls a conduit bender on me, and I'll bend him with my own pipe.
Well, not really because I'm hung like a lightswitch.....

WV
02-11-2012, 08:36 AM
someone pulls a conduit bender on me, and I'll bend him with my own pipe.
Well, not really because I'm hung like a lightswitch.....

:).....I imaginge tailgating a police officer worked out well and I'd have to say it was a female in her late 20's and I would certainly hope she got a citation.

Bugeater
But yeah, people are idiots. Just yesterday I had exited the freeway, and the exit lane I was in was a turn-only lane for a nearby intersection, so I needed to merge left one lane.

I turn on my blinker, and there was a lady in the other lane that was fairly close, so I waited a couple seconds for her to notice I was wanting to change lanes and to give me a bit more room.

Seconds go by, dumb bitch either doesn't take note of me needing to get over or is flat out ignoring me, so I do what I call an "attention getter" where I jerk over momentarily towards the other lane. Basically sending the message that I'm coming over and give me some fucking room.

So what does the dumb bitch do? She fucking honks at ME like I'm the idiot in the situation. Uh, you were the one not paying attention.

Chieftain58
Are you taking pschology class?

Bugeater
02-11-2012, 08:38 AM
That's what I was wondering.

:facepalm: @ that.

crazycoffey
02-11-2012, 08:41 AM
So what does the dumb bitch do? She ****ing honks at ME like I'm the idiot in the situation. Uh, you were the one not paying attention.

self entitlement, I guess. Not wholey a bad thing but certainly has a line that can be crossed. Kinda like the difference between cocky and confidence....

crazycoffey
02-11-2012, 08:42 AM
Are you taking pschology class?

I have taken one or two in the past.... Am I due for a new one?

Dartgod
02-11-2012, 08:42 AM

In the not too distant past I was at work driving 33 to 35 mph on a 30mph single lane road, and for about 6 - 8 blocks I had some person tailgating me. So close I couldn't see the vehicle's headlights. When the road opened up to two lanes the driver rather abruptly switched lanes to the right open lane and past me then basically cut me off as they changed lanes again.

3) Should he/she get a ticket for any of these actions or all of them?

It gets better....

When stopped the driver asked what the problem was, I said something about the driving seemed a bit on the irratic side. The driver yelled, "Well you were driving too slow and I am running late!"

1) Do you think it was a male or female? Male
2) How old of a driver would you guess? 30-35
3) Should he/she get a ticket for any of these actions or all of them? Yes

It gets better....

4) Does that change anything from 1-3? Nope
5) Was it one of you asshats? Sorry about that

crazycoffey
02-11-2012, 08:45 AM
VW and Dart, check your reps for answers.

Rooster
02-11-2012, 08:46 AM
1) Female
2) 19 to 22 years old
3) Yes and beaten bloody
4) Being late doesn't matter
5) Wasn't me.

Bugeater
02-11-2012, 08:48 AM
self entitlement, I guess. Not wholey a bad thing but certainly has a line that can be crossed. Kinda like the difference between cocky and confidence....
The thing is, you never know if they're doing it because they're just assholes, or if they are just simply not paying attention. Not that it matters all that much because either way it's unacceptable.

I just wish they would force people to actually learn how to drive before they hand them a driver's license.

Deberg_1990
02-11-2012, 08:49 AM
heh, i always find it funny how everyone is always scared to pass cop cars on the highway, even if they are going under the speed limit.

Bugeater
02-11-2012, 08:50 AM
Oh, and to answer your questions:

1) Do you think it was a male or female? Female
2) How old of a driver would you guess? 20s
3) Should he/she get a ticket for any of these actions or all of them? Careless driving and speeding
4) Does that change anything from 1-3? Fuck no
5) Was it one of you asshats? No

Dartgod
02-11-2012, 08:51 AM
heh, i always find it funny how everyone is always scared to pass cop cars on the highway, even if they are going under the speed limit.

That's the one that drives me crazy. Ok, there is more than one thing that makes me crazy when driving, but that one is dumb. People see a cop car and drop to 10 mph under the speed limit.

:bang:

crazycoffey
Updating thread header to reflect, there were three violations, following too close, no signal for lane changes and improper lane change in the intersection, these three also mean I could have just cited for Careless and Imprudent, or arrested for any of these.

Frazod

Well, it's only fair, considering how often you do it to other people. :D

Bwana
02-11-2012, 08:52 AM
Likely the same little chippy that had her laptop shot by her daddy. It starts!

Mr. Flopnuts
02-11-2012, 08:55 AM
Male
40's
Yes. For sheer stupidity.

crazycoffey
02-11-2012, 08:56 AM

I think its funnier that there are plenty who will pass, even if the cop car is going about 10 over the limit. If I'm not on a call, I make those stops. Usually give warnings too, BTW. But if they aren't paying enough attention to do something like that, who knows what medical/mental/drug condition is going on, so that's always a stop.

Bugeater
02-11-2012, 08:56 AM
Male
40's

YOU SHUT THE HELL UP, WE'RE THE ONLY ONES ON THE ROAD THAT KNOW HOW TO FUCKING DRIVE.

crazycoffey
02-11-2012, 08:59 AM
Well, it's only fair, considering how often you do it to other people. :D

How do you know that? Under a considerable amount of police observation are you? Whirlpool put a restraining order out on you.... :Poke:

Bugeater
02-11-2012, 09:09 AM
Ok, a hypothetical for you Coffey. If you had been in a civilian vehicle, on your cell phone and driving 20 in a 30, and the driver did the same thing, would you have still found it unacceptable? Because in that situation I probably would have done the same thing.

crazycoffey
02-11-2012, 09:20 AM
Ok, a hypothetical for you Coffey. If you had been in a civilian vehicle, on your cell phone and driving 20 in a 30, and the driver did the same thing, would you have still found it unacceptable? Because in that situation I probably would have done the same thing.

It completely changes social acceptance of the incident. However, changes nothing with the laws broken by the following vehicle. driving angry is still driving angry, even though I get where you are coming from.

how about this, if I see your scenerio and it results in an accident, I'd probably write both cars, following too close and impeding. No accident; I probably stop the first one to check for medical or drug issues, and maybe write them for impeding.

stevenidol
02-11-2012, 09:21 AM
Cops lie. None of that was probably true and you are just looking for a way to hit that quota.

crazycoffey
02-11-2012, 09:24 AM
CP is slipping. 28 posts to get there?

I'm already over quota, just wrote the ticket because the driver pissed me off....

this should get a good response.

Deberg_1990
02-11-2012, 09:26 AM
CP is slipping. 28 posts to get there?

I'm already over quota, just wrote the ticket because the driver pissed me off....

this should get a good response.

And he was black too right?

crazycoffey
02-11-2012, 09:37 AM
And he was black too right?

nah, more like a backwoods cousin fucker from Texas.....

crazycoffey
02-11-2012, 09:49 AM
i forgot the smilie after that one...

Hog Farmer
02-11-2012, 09:53 AM
They shouldn't have been driving erratic like that so close to you. You could have spilled your beer !

JD10367
02-11-2012, 09:55 AM
Tailgating a cop car is a pretty stupid invitation for a ticket. But, honestly, some speed limits are set stupidly. I routinely drive roads where, if you actually drove the speed limit, you'd probably cause accidents because you were going so slow compared to the usual traffic.

LiveSteam
02-11-2012, 10:06 AM
Road rage is dangerous shit. I learned my lesson 4 years ago. Im lucky it was pepper spray that she tagged me with. Very easily could have been a pistol. Fuck her boy friend. His ass got tossed to the ground twice. & he was about to get thumped, when that bitch came out of nowhere & nailed me with pepper spray. Thank god I had sun glasses on. It saved my ass.
Moral of the story for me.
Was a minute or 2 out of my life really worth what just went down? No! You are 40 years old.Time to learn to control your emotions & temper.

Edit. & tail gating a cop car is just stupid.

bevischief
02-11-2012, 10:12 AM
Hit the brakes it's their fault... Helps to have a truck with a trailer hatch on it.

crazycoffey
02-11-2012, 10:12 AM
Tailgating a cop car is a pretty stupid invitation for a ticket. But, honestly, some speed limits are set stupidly. I routinely drive roads where, if you actually drove the speed limit, you'd probably cause accidents because you were going so slow compared to the usual traffic.

I agree there are areas that could use re-evaluations in most any town. they are supposed to be based on vehicle to pedestrian traffic, thats why many single lanes through residential or business areas are low. this area is a popular cut through to the highway, and residential. 30 isn't bad at all, and I was going 33-35 the whole way through.

LiveSteam
02-11-2012, 10:14 AM
Hit the brakes it's their fault... Helps to have a truck with a trailer hatch on it.

Bugs found this out the hard way 20 years ago. Thats just what the old man did

Spott
02-11-2012, 10:16 AM
You should get a ticket for driving 33-35 in a 30. If you were driving and using your laptop at the same time, you should also get another one for Careless and Imprudent driving.

JD10367
02-11-2012, 10:22 AM
I was driving through downtown Providence RI about 10 years ago, at midnight, on Interstate 95 which cuts right through the city. The speed limit was 50, and no one ever does 50. There was a cop car in the right lane doing 50. I pulled out to the left and passed him at 60, and he pulled me over and ticketed me. He was clearly baiting me, and we were literally the only two cars on the road. To this day I hope he gets festering pustules on his testicles every day.

crazycoffey
02-11-2012, 10:25 AM
You should get a ticket for driving 33-35 in a 30. If you were driving and using your laptop at the same time, you should also get another one for Careless and Imprudent driving.

sorry, exempt.

bevischief
02-11-2012, 10:29 AM
Bugs found this out the hard way 20 years ago. Thats just what the old man did

My truck is paid for and just waiting for some asshole to do this. That is why everyone gets out of my way.

JD10367
02-11-2012, 10:30 AM
I have nothing to add, I just wanted to look at both bevis's and my avatar at the same time.

crazycoffey
02-11-2012, 10:32 AM
I was driving through downtown Providence RI about 10 years ago, at midnight, on Interstate 95 which cuts right through the city. The speed limit was 50, and no one ever does 50. There was a cop car in the right lane doing 50. I pulled out to the left and passed him at 60, and he pulled me over and ticketed me. He was clearly baiting me, and we were literally the only two cars on the road. To this day I hope he gets festering pustules on his testicles every day.

was it wet or rainy out? sharp curve ahead that could be a safety concern? did you call him a one who sucks the penis, crash davies?

LiveSteam
02-11-2012, 10:32 AM
I have nothing to add, I just wanted to look at both bevis's and my avatar at the same time.

Your avatar wins.

bevischief
02-11-2012, 10:34 AM

ROFL

KurtCobain
02-11-2012, 10:36 AM
You lying pig, picking on innocent drivers.
Posted via Mobile Device

JD10367
02-11-2012, 10:38 AM
was it wet or rainy out? sharp curve ahead that coould be a safety concern? did you call him a one who sucks the penis, crash davies?

No rain, slight curve, and I didn't say a word because I was shocked when he actually came back with a ticket.

FAX
02-11-2012, 10:39 AM
I don't know any of the stuff you asked, but I would have shot their laptop and pistol-whipped their dog.

If there's one thing I hate, it's tailgaters. They are the stinky dead jellyfish slime on the sandy beach of life.

FAX

crazycoffey
02-11-2012, 10:58 AM
No rain, slight curve, and I didn't say a word because I was shocked when he actually came back with a ticket.

i am too, young guy? rookie syndrome maybe?

WilliamTheIrish
02-11-2012, 11:03 AM
If you tailgate the marked squad car, you get what you get.

PGM
02-11-2012, 11:16 AM
I have video of the incident....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QDd07jhGcL0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bump
02-11-2012, 11:22 AM
1) Do you think it was a male or female? White female, was gonna say male but "you were driving too slow and I'm running late" sounds like a woman to me
2) How old of a driver would you guess? mid 40's.
3) Should he/she get a ticket for any of these actions or all of them? (there were three violations, following too close, no signal for lane changes and improper lane change in the intersection, these three also mean I could have just cited for Careless and Imprudent, or arrested for any of these.) Yes absolutely, a punch in the face would also be appropriate, I can't stand people who drive like that

It gets better....

4) Does that change anything from 1-3? no
5) Was it one of you asshats? no

Tombstone RJ
02-11-2012, 11:28 AM

3) Should he/she get a ticket for any of these actions or all of them? (there were three violations, following too close, no signal for lane changes and improper lane change in the intersection, these three also mean I could have just cited for Careless and Imprudent, or arrested for any of these.)

It gets better....

I've got a story of my own, very similar. I was driving in Oklahoma, going East on 412 and it was very foggy. I've driven the road 100 times so I know it pretty well. On this particular occassion there was road construction along the highway too. So I'm driving along and its starts to get foggy, so of course I slow way down.

The thing is, I know there are a few cars behind me and I know one of these cars is either a police officer or a highway patrol guy. Anyhow, I slow down and this asshat gets right up on my tail. I mean, he's like breathing down my neck. I'm looking in the rearview mirror thinking to myself I know this isn't the cop but wtf is this moron's problem?

So we are going slowly through a construction area and this guy is riding up my tail pipe. I don't do anything, I just pretend he's not there. I keep going slow and easy. Well, the construction lane/area ends and this moron whips around me and heads off. I'm delighted to see the cop/highway patrol guy also speed up and pass me because he was watching the whole time.

It felt so good to see this jackhammer get pulled over as I pass him by. I hope the highway patrol guy wrote him up for wreckless driving of something like that.

LiveSteam
02-11-2012, 11:28 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gpTbnYozQk4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Best road rage song ever

Bugeater
02-11-2012, 11:32 AM
Best road rash song ever.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kFkxYUxxtD4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LiveSteam
02-11-2012, 11:35 AM
Best road rash song ever.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kFkxYUxxtD4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thats awesome. The game was off the hook

Tombstone RJ
02-11-2012, 12:01 PM

nah, you're just stupid.

crazycoffey
02-11-2012, 12:10 PM
It felt so good to see this jackhammer get pulled over as I pass him by. I hope the highway patrol guy wrote him up for wreckless driving of something like that.

I've seen bad drivers many times in my civilian car, and always wish some asshat would do that when I was at work. This one did, but to add to it, this person was also very disrespectful, hateful even, and the ticket didn't help this person's attitude about anyone, not just cops. The reception woman at our station was starting to get scared for her safety when they came in to complain.

Papi
02-11-2012, 12:14 PM
But yeah, people are idiots. Just yesterday I had exited the freeway, and the exit lane I was in was a turn-only lane for a nearby intersection, so I needed to merge left one lane.

I turn on my blinker, and there was a lady in the other lane that was fairly close, so I waited a couple seconds for her to notice I was wanting to change lanes and to give me a bit more room.

Seconds go by, dumb bitch either doesn't take note of me needing to get over or is flat out ignoring me, so I do what I call an "attention getter" where I jerk over momentarily towards the other lane. Basically sending the message that I'm coming over and give me some ****ing room.

So what does the dumb bitch do? She ****ing honks at ME like I'm the idiot in the situation. Uh, you were the one not paying attention.

You were the idiot in that situation. She has the right of way, as you were in the wrong lane. She's an asshole for either not paying attention or not caring, but you getting into that lane late is not her responsibility. You should have slowed down enough that she passed or you should have stayed in your lane and turned around later. I would have been irate if you pulled that jerk sh*t in front of me, but I would have probably noticed you and let you in. Had I been in your shoes I might have tried to sneak my way in or I would have gone the wrong way, licked my wounds, and turned back around. Yeah it sucks but you would probably only lose a minute or two.

Also, scary that you think this:
YOU SHUT THE HELL UP, WE'RE THE ONLY ONES ON THE ROAD THAT KNOW HOW TO ****ING DRIVE.

crazycoffey
02-11-2012, 12:27 PM
You were the idiot in that situation. She has the right of way, as you were in the wrong lane. She's an asshole for either not paying attention or not caring, but you getting into that lane late is not her responsibility. You should have slowed down enough that she passed or you should have stayed in your lane and turned around later. I would have been irate if you pulled that jerk sh*t in front of me, but I would have probably noticed you and let you in. Had I been in your shoes I might have tried to sneak my way in or I would have gone the wrong way, licked my wounds, and turned back around. Yeah it sucks but you would probably only lose a minute or two.

yield to driver entering or exiting the freeway, I thought his story sounded like he got off the highway and was changing lanes at an interchange.

Bugeater
02-11-2012, 12:27 PM

Haha, yeah, I'm an idiot for wanting into the lane I needed to be in. There were several more cars behind both her and I, so by slowing I would've been disrupting the traffic flow even more. And all she had to do was let off the gas a bit...it's not like she was right beside me.

Regarding the "jerk shit", as far as I'm concerned if you're not paying attention to what's going on around you then I have every damn right to get it by whatever means necessary.

crazycoffey
02-11-2012, 12:30 PM
http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/c300-399/3040000351.htm

When two vehicles enter an intersection from different highways at approximately the same time, the driver of the vehicle on the left shall yield the right-of-way to the driver of the vehicle on the right

Papi
02-11-2012, 12:31 PM
Say you don't drive a truck do you Bugeater? I had one try to run me off the road once in Omaha because he took offense to me speeding up to get in front of him. But anyway I understand your position, I would be upset not to get in the lane as well. I'm just saying if she didn't let you in she's not doing anything illegal.

Papi
02-11-2012, 12:32 PM
http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/c300-399/3040000351.htm

When two vehicles enter an intersection from different highways at approximately the same time, the driver of the vehicle on the left shall yield the right-of-way to the driver of the vehicle on the right

I got the impression they were approaching an intersection after exiting the same highway..

crazycoffey
02-11-2012, 12:39 PM
I got the impression they were approaching an intersection after exiting the same highway..

like a two or more lane exit? maybe so, but if he's ahead of her she has a better chance to see him making the lane change, since he's signaled his intention, if an accident occured it could be seen as both being at fault, however it could also be viewed that the driver further to the rear had the greater opportunity to avoid the accident, should have given the right of way and therefore could be the one that is more at fault.

Ebolapox
02-11-2012, 12:41 PM
sorry, exempt.

which is bullshit. NOBODY should be exempt from the law.

Bugeater
02-11-2012, 12:44 PM
yield to driver entering or exiting the freeway, I thought his story sounded like he got off the highway and was changing lanes at an interchange.
Here's where it happened:

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=41.222003,-96.043293&spn=0.001045,0.001725&t=h&z=19

I had just exited EB I-80 and was southbound on 84th St in the curb lane, which turns into a right turn only lane at the F st intersection, so I needed to get into the middle lane before I got to it.

crazycoffey
02-11-2012, 12:47 PM
which is bullshit. NOBODY should be exempt from the law.

If you're at home bleeding, you don't want the paramedics to speed to save you?

your home alarm goes off, it's probably the wind but it could be a burglary, I should go 29 in a 30 to get there? House alarms are not a call we typically use lights and sirens for unless it's confirmed by a caller as an actual crime. Even then, our policy is 10 over the speed limit with or without lights on. The difference is with lights we go through stop signs and lights.

thanks for the opinion though. I don't think its fair my dry cleaners get free laundry service either.....

Ebolapox
02-11-2012, 12:49 PM
If you're at home bleeding, you don't want the paramedics to speed to save you?

your home alarm goes off, it's probably the wind but it could be a burglary, I should go 29 in a 30 to get there? House alarms are not a call we typically use lights and sirens for unless it's confirmed by a caller as an actual crime. Even then, our policy is 10 over the speed limit with or without lights on. The difference is with lights we go through stop signs and lights.

thanks for the opinion though. I don't think its fair my dry cleaners get free laundry service either.....

love the sense of entitlement. look, asshole. you're there to enforce the laws, doesn't give you carte blanche to break them right and left. nowhere in the law does it say 'but it's ok for the cop to do it, he's above the law.'

we complain about entitlement being our country's biggest problem--you're right there with them, douche.

KurtCobain
02-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Old people are just grumpy drivers.
Posted via Mobile Device

LiveSteam
02-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Say you don't drive a truck do you Bugeater? I had one try to run me off the road once in Omaha because he took offense to me speeding up to get in front of him. But anyway I understand your position, I would be upset not to get in the lane as well. I'm just saying if she didn't let you in she's not doing anything illegal.

Did it look like this?

http://images.lemonfree.com/1FTHX26M7PKA39302_1.jpg

Bugeater
02-11-2012, 12:53 PM
Say you don't drive a truck do you Bugeater? I had one try to run me off the road once in Omaha because he took offense to me speeding up to get in front of him. But anyway I understand your position, I would be upset not to get in the lane as well. I'm just saying if she didn't let you in she's not doing anything illegal.Oh I know she didn't do anything illegal, but there was no excuse for her not to make room for me. And I don't try to run people off the road, I'm not looking to cause accidents, and it's not like I swerved way into her lane to get her attention. A quick little jerk in their direction is usually all it takes.

And once I got her attention all she should've realized what was going on and let me in, which she did, but blaring her horn at me was not necessary IMO.

crazycoffey
02-11-2012, 12:54 PM
love the sense of entitlement. look, asshole. you're there to enforce the laws, doesn't give you carte blanche to break them right and left. nowhere in the law does it say 'but it's ok for the cop to do it, he's above the law.'

we complain about entitlement being our country's biggest problem--you're right there with them, douche.

ROFL

Don't worry, I don't feel a sense of entitlement. I follow my department's regulations, and that is the laws I'm required to follow on duty. Sorry if you don't understand that.

Bugeater
02-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Did it look like this?

Yeah right, your truck hasn't been that clean since sometime in the 90s.

LiveSteam
02-11-2012, 12:59 PM
Yeah right, your truck hasn't been that clean since sometime in the 90s.

It was the closet thing I could find. 350,000 & its just now starting to show a lil rust around the back wheel wells. Truck was really clean when I first bought it. Masonry is hard on vehicles

KurtCobain
02-11-2012, 01:00 PM
So what buffet were you in such a hurry to get to Bug, that you had to run some lady off the highway? You might feel it was just a 'jerk' in her direction, but I bet your depth perception isn't what it used to be.

Bugeater
02-11-2012, 01:07 PM
So what buffet were you in such a hurry to get to Bug, that you had to run some lady off the highway? You might feel it was just a 'jerk' in her direction, but I doubt your depth perception isn't what it used to be.
Posted via Mobile Device
Alright you little shit, let me make one thing clear. I've been driving since you were a twinkle in two stoner's eyes at a Nirvana concert and could drive circles around your punk ass any day of the week.

Papi
02-11-2012, 01:07 PM
Did it look like this?

Haha, negative. It was black or a dark blue.

Bugeater
02-11-2012, 01:09 PM
Haha, negative. It was black or a dark blue.
Uh oh.

LiveSteam
02-11-2012, 01:10 PM
Uh oh.

It was you. :clap:

Papi
02-11-2012, 01:11 PM
It was you!!!! %(/

crazycoffey
02-11-2012, 01:12 PM
awesome....

crazycoffey
02-11-2012, 01:21 PM
oh, if anyone besides just H5 wants to complain about people that think they are above the law from a sense of entitlement, look to the lawyers, diplomats, judges and politicians. Barking up the wrong tree here.

give me more money, less restrictions and more protection from lawsuits, and then I'd probably really have a sense of entitlement like you think I do.

KurtCobain
02-11-2012, 01:26 PM
You pigs have no clue how fast you're going, nor do you care. The doughnut shop is only two more blocks and you have code violations on their asses.

Demonpenz
02-11-2012, 01:36 PM
My personal opinion is I always want to work close to my home, and I want to go out and give people space to pass places to get in. I ususally don't wave people (some people wave people into traffic when it isn't even legal. I want to get places without wrecking or having a heart attack.

crazycoffey
02-11-2012, 01:54 PM
You pigs have no clue how fast you're going, nor do you care. The doughnut shop is only two more blocks and you have code violations on their asses.

I don't eat at places where the cooks are drug users and cons when I work, this limits where I eat. So, no I cant come to your damn donut shop Joey....

Psyko Tek
02-11-2012, 05:44 PM

It gets better....

wait..
crazycoffee is a cop?
that hurts my head