PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security He will close the Jew Vote for sure

HonestChieffan
02-13-2012, 02:26 PM
Anything to please his islamist friends.

For the second straight year, President Obama is seeking to decrease funding to joint U.S.-Israel missile defense programs.

Tucked within Obama’s 2013 budget proposal is a request to reduce the amount of money Israel receives for its critical missile defense systems by $6.3 million relative to the 2012 budget proposal. Among these defense systems are Arrow and David’s Sling, both of which are jointly operated with the U.S.

Publicly, the president has referred to himself as a stalwart champion of the U.S.-Israel military alliance. But administration efforts to reduce the amount of missile defense aid that Israel receives appear to be a growing trend in the president’s budget proposals.

In fiscal year 2011, the administration requested $121.7 million in military aid for Israel’s key missile defense programs, according to the Defense Department. That number dropped to $106.1 million in the 2012 budget proposal, and plummeted again to $99.8 million in Obama’s newly released 2013 proposal.

Keep reading…http://freebeacon.com/obama-wants-to-decrease-military-aid-to-israel-for-second-straight-year/

At the same time he will piss our money away to the islamists who hate us...

(Reuters) — The White House announced plans on Monday to help “Arab Spring” countries swept by revolutions with more than $800 million in economic aid, while maintaining U.S. military aid to Egypt.

In his annual budget message to Congress, President Barack Obama asked that military aid to Egypt be kept at the level of recent years — $1.3 billion — despite a crisis triggered by an Egyptian probe targeting American democracy activists.

The proposals are part of Obama’s budget request for fiscal year 2013, which begins October 1. His requests need the approval of Congress, where some lawmakers want to cut overseas spending to address U.S. budget shortfalls and are particularly angry at Egypt.

Obama proposed $51.6 billion in funding for the U.S. State Department and foreign aid overall, when $8.2 billion in assistance to war zones is included. The “core budget” for the category would increase by 1.6 percent, officials said.

Most of the economic aid for the Arab Spring countries — $770 million — would go to establish a new “Middle East and North Africa Incentive Fund,” the president said in his budget plan.

Keep reading…http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/13/us-usa-budget-foreign-idUSTRE81C1C920120213

Donger
02-13-2012, 02:30 PM
You know, I don't really have an problem with this at all.

Brock
02-13-2012, 02:50 PM
Israel is no particular friend to us, so I have to say I really don't give a shit.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-13-2012, 03:01 PM
Thanks as always for the objectivity HCF! You're a real ASSet to this forum.

dirk digler
02-13-2012, 03:02 PM
Bitch that he spends money bitch that he doesn't.

Basically you are an old naggy woman

La literatura
02-13-2012, 03:15 PM
This will knock the Jewish vote down to 76% Obama, instead of the 78% he got in 2008.

He's so subtly anti-Semitic that not even Jews can figure it out.

Amnorix
02-13-2012, 03:17 PM
Slam him for overspending. Slam him for cutting programs. Way to be objective!!!

Yeah, I'm fine with substantial trimming of foreign aid. Our finances can't support too much largesse.

Chiefspants
02-13-2012, 04:07 PM
You're right, HCF, Obama's penny pinching tendencies are not going to make him any friends at all.

patteeu
02-13-2012, 07:43 PM
Slam him for overspending. Slam him for cutting programs. Way to be objective!!!

Yeah, I'm fine with substantial trimming of foreign aid. Our finances can't support too much largesse.

I think a better way to look at this is that he's being slammed for shifting money from a national security partnership with our closest ally in one of the most volatile regions in the world to corporate boondoggles like Solyndra. He's not saving money by cutting this aid to Israel.

Amnorix
02-14-2012, 08:16 AM
I think a better way to look at this is that he's being slammed for shifting money from a national security partnership with our closest ally in one of the most volatile regions in the world to corporate boondoggles like Solyndra. He's not saving money by cutting this aid to Israel.

Don't think that's exactly how the budgeting process works. But there are plenty of corporate boondoggles that can be eliminated along with this miniscule thing with Israel, I'm sure.