PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Andrew Breitbart,... 'nuff said!

Frankie
02-14-2012, 09:38 PM
LMAO

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/R4od4QQVK1o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

go bowe
02-14-2012, 09:46 PM
was that andrew in the video?

FAX
02-14-2012, 09:54 PM
I don't get it.

Was he saying, "Stop raping the people?"

FAX

Taco John
02-14-2012, 10:04 PM
lol

I love that they have a chant in thier pocket for anyone who disagrees with them...

"Racist, sexist, anti-gay - racist bigot, go away."

They demean themselves with such pap. But whatever. It's a moot demonstration anyway. They put no pressure on their politicians, or ANY politicians for that matter. The striking contrast between the tea party movement, which swept congress and whose momentum appears to be continuing with the Senate this fall. Occupy isn't even making a blip in the politics of the day by comparison.

fan4ever
02-14-2012, 11:24 PM
Really don't know what sparked this, but obviously Briebert lowered himself to their level...of course, no one looks good at that level...to most sensible people.

Frankie
02-15-2012, 10:04 AM
was that andrew in the video?

Yes it is.

lol

I love that they have a chant in thier pocket for anyone who disagrees with them...

"Racist, sexist, anti-gay - racist bigot, go away."

They demean themselves with such pap. But whatever. It's a moot demonstration anyway. They put no pressure on their politicians, or ANY politicians for that matter. The striking contrast between the tea party movement, which swept congress and whose momentum appears to be continuing with the Senate this fall. Occupy isn't even making a blip in the politics of the day by comparison.

Wrong dude. There are politicians - governors, congressmen, the POTUS, who have changed course in some of their policies due to this. This type of demonstrations, as with the Vietnam ones rely on persistence to SLOWLY affect the political landscape. No immediate radical change should be expected.

You used the Teabaggers as the comparison. The teabaggers had very wealthy backers, ala Koch brothers, etc. who had a lot of interest in it and spent a lot for its success. Well that fast "success" came in a radical sweep, and is already on shaky ground. The type of success from Vietnam type demonstrations produce slow results but creates a foundation first to build on long term.

patteeu
02-15-2012, 10:10 AM
Apparently you didn't say 'nuff because I don't have any idea what this thread is supposed to be about. Are you praising Andrew Breitbart because of his civilized admonitions or are you criticizing him for getting his hands dirty by involving himself with those animals?

blaise
02-15-2012, 10:16 AM
Apparently you didn't say 'nuff because I don't have any idea what this thread is supposed to be about. Are you praising Andrew Breitbart because of his civilized admonitions or are you criticizing him for getting his hands dirty by involving himself with those animals?

Yeah, I'm not really seeing much of a point either.

Frankie
02-15-2012, 10:20 AM

Yeah, I'm not really seeing much of a point either.

Think of it as one of them Artsy movies with an ending that leaves you to speculate on your own.

blaise
02-15-2012, 10:26 AM
Think of it as one of them Artsy movies with an ending that leaves you to speculate on your own.

I think of it more as a crummy video.

Frankie
02-15-2012, 10:31 AM

You have no taste for art.

Donger
02-15-2012, 10:32 AM
Wrong dude. There are politicians - governors, congressmen, the POTUS, who have changed course in some of their policies due to this.

Name one.

KILLER_CLOWN
02-15-2012, 10:35 AM

Behave Yourself! Behave Yourself! Behave Yourself! Behave Yourself! Behave Yourself! Behave Yourself! Behave Yourself! Behave Yourself!
Behave Yourself! Behave Yourself! Behave Yourself! Behave Yourself! Behave Yourself! Behave Yourself! Behave Yourself! Behave Yourself!

KILLER_CLOWN
02-15-2012, 10:35 AM

Ya it was stupid is as stupid does.

blaise
02-15-2012, 10:40 AM
You have no taste for art.

Respectfully disagree.

Frankie
02-15-2012, 11:00 AM
Name one.

Found this in a hurry, as I'm heading out of the house. You do your own further research.

Donger
02-15-2012, 11:02 AM
Found this in a hurry, as I'm heading out of the house. You do your own further research.

LMAO

Were you in a hurry when you made that claim, too?

kc rush
02-15-2012, 11:15 AM

I don't feel satisfied with that. Is it too vain expect more?

Here's what I propose:

At some point someone should start a petition to ask the congress to pass a 'conclusive answer' law to require those who leave us hanging to come up with a reasonable ending/answer that ties up the loose ends. It's very frustrating, loving feedback enough to solicit it and knowing that there isn't an answer.

I know the country is struggling with more serious issues than this (hence my question of vanity), but it seems the congress also spends a lot of time on real trivial bullshit.

Your thought?

vailpass
02-15-2012, 11:33 AM

LMAO Abandon ship, abandon ship.

fan4ever
02-15-2012, 12:15 PM
Name one.

Well I don't fit into any of the categories Frankie mentioned, but when I saw the OWS organizers get all pissed at the homeless people showing up in their food lines, it changed how I thought about this movement. I knew it was headed in a fruitless direction, but I had no idea the hypocriscy would become so quickly evident..."Hey you fat cats...SHARE THE WEALTH! Hey, get that homeless dude out of the line...he's eating our stuff..." I realized then I was initially giving these people too much credit.

Radar Chief
02-15-2012, 12:55 PM
LMAO Abandon ship, abandon ship.

Looks like this is one that actually did start coming apart mid-air.

vailpass
02-15-2012, 01:08 PM
Looks like this is one that actually did start coming apart mid-air.

'nuf said.

stevieray
02-15-2012, 05:44 PM
thread starter, 'nuf said.

Frankie
02-15-2012, 05:44 PM
Andrew Breitbart = Sean Limbeck = Michele Bachmann = Michael Savage = Steve King = Ann Coulter = Sara Palin = Christine O'Donnell = Rick Perry = Jan Brewer = ...... = NUT JOBS!!!

They just display their nutjoberry in their own special ways. This is Andrew Breitbart's.

big nasty kcnut
02-15-2012, 06:32 PM
Andrew my friend and bossman. I talk to him all the time.

Chocolate Hog
02-15-2012, 08:45 PM
Andrew Breitbart = Sean Limbeck = Michele Bachmann = Michael Savage = Steve King = Ann Coulter = Sara Palin = Christine O'Donnell = Rick Perry = Jan Brewer = ...... = NUT JOBS!!!

They just display their nutjoberry in their own special ways. This is Andrew Breitbart's.

So you aren't going to name one?

Bewbies
02-15-2012, 08:48 PM

Frankie is a nutjob, does that count?

Frankie
02-15-2012, 10:24 PM

I did. But what I said was an observation anyway. I have seen policy reversals and politicians previously afraid of the big money jumping on the bandwagon. You know, an observation. That's because I unlike some who post here have my head totally outside of my ass.

Now, back to what this thread is about... you know, that Krazy Andrew Kat ...... :D

go bowe
02-15-2012, 11:35 PM
the name is vaguely familiar but i can't place this guy and i'm too lazy to use google...

who is he and whose goat is he trying to gore?

Lzen
02-16-2012, 10:45 AM

You used the Teabaggers as the comparison. The teabaggers had very wealthy backers, ala Koch brothers, etc. who had a lot of interest in it and spent a lot for its success. Well that fast "success" came in a radical sweep, and is already on shaky ground. The type of success from Vietnam type demonstrations produce slow results but creates a foundation first to build on long term.

http://www.thelibertyvoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/pot-kettle-black.jpg

Donger
02-16-2012, 11:06 AM
I did.

Who?

Calcountry
02-16-2012, 11:52 AM
LMAO

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/R4od4QQVK1o" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>LMAO

Thread over.