PDA

View Full Version : Home and Auto Blowfish in a World of Sh.....

gblowfish
02-15-2012, 01:22 PM
Over the weekend had some sewer line backup issues in my basement. Nothing major, drain is still running slow, but enough when running the dishwasher or washing machine to back up out the floor drains onto the floor by 2 or 3 feet. Had the roto rooter guy out last night, He ran the main drain line, hit something about 65 or 70 feet down the line, said it might be tree roots, or an offset line (from the ground shifting) or a broken drain tile, or other obstruction. Whatever he hit broke his blade. He said we needed a video inspection of the line to see what's going on for sure. I called Val Gross Plumbing in Indep, you guys know any good companies in KC that do video line inspection? Need to find out what the deal is. Line is open and running now, but who knows for how long.

seclark
02-15-2012, 01:23 PM
quit flushing your depends, george.
sec

mikeyis4dcats.
02-15-2012, 01:25 PM
most plumbers these days are capable of doing line cams. Good luck...

Okie_Apparition
02-15-2012, 01:26 PM
sprouting peanuts

cdcox
02-15-2012, 01:27 PM
I had something similar happen before Christmas and ended up dropping $3k on a new sewer line.

gblowfish
02-15-2012, 01:30 PM
I had something similar happen before Christmas and ended up dropping $3k on a new sewer line.

Yeah, hope that's not the case. My house was built in the 1940's so that's totally possible. Hope not, but could be. Guess I'll have to start scalping my tickets so I can poop in my house!

Dartgod
02-15-2012, 01:37 PM
Yeah, hope that's not the case. My house was built in the 1940's so that's totally possible. Hope not, but could be. Guess I'll have to start scalping my tickets so I can poop in my house!

Just poop in Pioli's office. Upper decker is preferred.

gblowfish
02-15-2012, 01:37 PM
Just poop in Pioli's office. Upper decker is preferred.

The "Upper Decker" is always a party favorite! LMAO

Direckshun
02-15-2012, 01:38 PM
I AM

IN A WORLD

OF SHIT

Bwana
02-15-2012, 01:40 PM

Keep tickets, build Outhouse.

http://tinyfarmblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/sum08_outhouse.jpg

Munson
02-15-2012, 02:03 PM
Save your money. Poop in a bucket.

Graystoke
02-15-2012, 02:11 PM
Before you called the Plumber to run your line, did you check with the City to see if it was the main? Sometimes a ball of grease will settle right where it should not, hence ecluded your private line.

Careful with these guys. They can give the big run around.

bevischief
02-15-2012, 02:12 PM
Just rent a Jonny on the spot.

seclark
02-15-2012, 02:18 PM
c'mon over george. you can use mine when i'm done

The Bad Guy
02-15-2012, 02:25 PM
Todd Haley is having the last laugh, George.

tooge
02-15-2012, 02:45 PM
i heard a guy had exactly the same thing happen. what the plumber "hit" turned out to be a colony of trolls living in his sewer. A few of them died on impact with the drill. After eating the coprses of their dead, the rest devised a plan and ultimately overtook the entire neighborhood. They found the guys body, WHOLE, jammed inside his french toilet. Just sayin.

Hydrae
02-15-2012, 03:18 PM
i heard a guy had exactly the same thing happen. what the plumber "hit" turned out to be a colony of trolls living in his sewer. A few of them died on impact with the drill. After eating the coprses of their dead, the rest devised a plan and ultimately overtook the entire neighborhood. They found the guys body, WHOLE, jammed inside his french toilet. Just sayin.

Those damned trolls need to go back to the bridge where they belong and out of the sewer pipes! :cuss:

Chief Roundup
02-15-2012, 03:32 PM

Good Luck. You may need it. My sister that lives in Springfield had something very similar. Well they found out that she had some tile drain that had a tar paper like "pipe" for her sewer line. Evidently that is what they used back then. But anyway since they had uncovered a part of it to try and fix it the plumber informed her that the system would have to be brought up to current code so they could not just repair it. They had to replace it all from the steel sewer line under the house to where it dumps into the city main line.

JimNasium
02-15-2012, 03:49 PM
It's time to give Nzoner a call and see if you can borrow his crystal plunger. That should do the job.

FAX
02-15-2012, 03:57 PM
Dang, Mr. gblowfish. This is terrible. What you're going to need is a turd-eating pipe mole.

I don't know where in the heck you're going to find one of those, though.

FAX

gblowfish
02-15-2012, 04:14 PM
Dang, Mr. gblowfish. This is terrible. What you're going to need is a turd-eating pipe mole.

I don't know where in the heck you're going to find one of those, though.

FAX

My neighbor's dog likes to eat his own turds, maybe I can harness that somehow.....

FAX
02-15-2012, 04:15 PM
My neighbor's dog likes to eat his own turds, maybe I can harness that somehow.....

Breed some puppies and flush 'em.

It's the only way.

FAX

seclark
02-15-2012, 04:20 PM
Breed some puppies and flush 'em.

It's the only way.

FAX

shouldn't he at least wait til the puppies are grown?
sec

FAX
02-15-2012, 04:26 PM
shouldn't he at least wait til the puppies are grown?
sec

They need to be small enough to fit in the pipe, Mr. seclark. It's damn difficult to get a full-grown dog to flush ... even the little ones like pugs ... especially pugs, actually. They're turd-eaters to be sure, but those little, flat-nosed bastards fight the experience and scramble and squirm like all get-out trying to get out. You would think they were drowning.

Nope. It's best to flush 'em early while they're still young. It's a form of toilet training, anyhow.

FAX

seclark
02-15-2012, 04:32 PM
They need to be small enough to fit in the pipe, Mr. seclark. It's damn difficult to get a full-grown dog to flush ... even the little ones like pugs ... especially pugs, actually. They're turd-eaters to be sure, but those little, flat-nosed bastards fight the experience and scramble and squirm like all get-out trying to get out. You would think they were drowning.

Nope. It's best to flush 'em early while they're still young. It's a form of toilet training, anyhow.

FAX

ok

bevischief
02-15-2012, 05:12 PM
It's time to give Nzoner a call and see if you can borrow his crystal plunger. That should do the job.

ROFL

threebag02
02-15-2012, 06:00 PM
It's gunna cost ya to get your shitter snaked.

Flachief58
02-15-2012, 07:15 PM

FAX

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Dayze
02-16-2012, 11:41 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_MDoV8QBc2rU/SvWj-CL-_kI/AAAAAAAABB0/yY0Qty82zaw/s320/hi+joker.jpg