PDA

View Full Version : Economics Middle Class under assault by Entitlement Class

HonestChieffan
02-17-2012, 06:11 PM
"This is stunning. Zero Hedge has an article today showcasing research from Wyatt Emerich of The Cleveland Current. He shows how a single parent making minimum wage, with a family of 3 children, has more disposable income that someone making $60k/year. Just look at this chart:"

http://www.therightscoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Money-Earned.jpg

When Obama and his nutty followers fall for this class warfare shit, they are the ones getting raped.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/entitlement-america-head-household-making-minimum-wage-has-more-disposable-income-family-mak

Ugly Duck
02-17-2012, 06:44 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0RV4K6YHTfg?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0RV4K6YHTfg?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

notorious
02-17-2012, 06:47 PM
JFC, you can get 500/month in food stamps?!

We all know the middle class gets fucked on a regular basis.

La literatura
02-17-2012, 06:48 PM
Which of those programs should be cut? Medicaid and CHIP? That's the one giving the poor people the biggest economic benefit.

La literatura
02-17-2012, 06:55 PM
JFC, you can get 500/month in food stamps?!

We all know the middle class gets fucked on a regular basis.

With three children and one adult, the monthly max allotment is 668. That doesn't mean the family gets that though. Deduct .30 of the family's net monthly income. So 668-(.30)((14K/12) - deductions) = actual amount

KC native
02-17-2012, 07:00 PM
I wondered why the child care was so low for the low income, and here's the answer.

First of all, working one week a month, saves big-time on child care.

Can you say torture the analysis until it says what you want?

Yet another stunning example of dishonest's lack of critical analysis skills.

HonestChieffan
02-17-2012, 07:18 PM
I wondered why the child care was so low for the low income, and here's the answer.

You amaze me at times. What a fool you are.

petegz28
02-17-2012, 09:54 PM
HTF can you only earn $3,625 a year? That's like $1.75 hr. Fucking impossible.

petegz28
02-17-2012, 09:55 PM
Let me rephrase my above statement. If you are non-retired adult and you are making only $3,600 a year and have kids your kids need to taken from you til you get off your ass and get a job. I don't even know how you could legaly make that little what with minimum wage and all.

mikey23545
02-18-2012, 12:03 AM
Let me rephrase my above statement. If you are non-retired adult and you are making only $3,600 a year and have kids your kids need to taken from you til you get off your ass and get a job. I don't even know how you could legaly make that little what with minimum wage and all.

Hey, just think...they don't have to pay taxes on that income so all the benefits they get are free!

KC native
02-18-2012, 12:33 PM
HTF can you only earn $3,625 a year? That's like $1.75 hr. Fucking impossible.

It was in the part I quoted. They assumed the person worked one week a month. No employer is going to go for that shit for an adult employee unless they don't have a need for them.

Like I said, the guy had the conclusion he wanted before he even started with the numbers.

KC native
02-18-2012, 12:33 PM
Hey, just think...they don't have to pay taxes on that income so all the benefits they get are free!

livin' the high life in the ghetto on welfare :rolleyes:

patteeu
02-18-2012, 12:50 PM

I think this is a case of failure on the part of your analytical skills. HCF's quote refers to the second column, not the first.

ChiefaRoo
02-18-2012, 01:31 PM

Lots of people like living on the shitty edge of life. They're comfortable in a place where they don't have to have the courage to try and make a better life for themselves. It's easier to just complain and take the Government handout.

Let's be clear there is no nobility in being poor if you don't struggle and try for something better. Being poor sucks. Being poor and having the tools to try and make a better life but not trying because of fear and/or laziness means your a loser.

Harsh but true.

BucEyedPea
02-18-2012, 01:44 PM
I think I'll stop working. Just so I can screw the govt.

Oh wait! I'm not working and I still don't get govt aid. It's just I was thinking of going back to work. Maybe I won't now. Since it's more worth it not too.

Ugly Duck
02-18-2012, 05:46 PM

Envy is just wrong - don't hate on impoverished Americans just cuz they sleep on the sidewalks of Easy Street. I know its easy to be jealous when you see them shufflin' on by in stinky rags, but such is the economic spectrum of free enterprise.

suzzer99
02-18-2012, 07:35 PM
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/4656/sauploadstory.png

Mr. Kotter
02-18-2012, 07:52 PM
I think I'll stop working. Just so I can screw the govt.

Oh wait! I'm not working and I still don't get govt aid. It's just I was thinking of going back to work. Maybe I won't now. Since it's more worth it not too.

So...you livin' off an inheiritance, a trust fund, or Sugar Daddy...then??? :hmmm:

Regardless, it doesn't surprise me--at all. You and Ayn, I mean. Heh. I'm bettin' on the Sugar Daddy. Some bald, fat, and ugly dude that thinks he gettin' a MILF/Cougar. And yeah, I'm not thin (though leaner than you seem to think,) hair is thinner than it use to be, but I ain't ever been called "ugly." Seriously, heh. Besides, me and my wife been together goin' on 24 yrs now...and we didn't give up after a few years/when times got hard; and we still are crazy about each other. Just sayin'...and all.

Guru
02-18-2012, 08:01 PM
Gettin' down with OPP. fucking bullshit

ThatRaceCardGuy
02-19-2012, 09:08 AM
You amaze me at times. What a fool you are.

Dear "Honest Chiefs Fan" ..god the irony of your name always makes me laugh. What a fool you are . You copy and paste , and copy and paste, but never really have an original thought. Everything you post is "The GOP good and the liberal is evil." Narrow minded individuals like yourself , are the reason why America has gone to shit. You're a zombie, who worships at the alter of your political party, never questioning, only obeying . You only see things in shades or GOP Red. You're no better then the zombie liberals you bitch and moan about... You're brain is on auto pilot..****ing idiot.

patteeu
02-19-2012, 09:26 AM
Dear "Honest Chiefs Fan" ..god the irony of your name always makes me laugh. What a fool you are . You copy and paste , and copy and paste, but never really have an original thought. Everything you post is "The GOP good and the liberal is evil." Narrow minded individuals like yourself , are the reason why America has gone to shit. You're a zombie, who worships at the alter of your political party, never questioning, only obeying . You only see things in shades or GOP Red. You're no better then the zombie liberals you bitch and moan about... You're brain is on auto pilot..****ing idiot.

What's the irony of his name?

BTW, what was the last post you made in support of an unambiguously conservative cause? And do you have a comment about the topic of this thread?

suzzer99
02-19-2012, 12:02 PM
Well I can't read the OP because I have HCF on ignore. But I assume by "entitlement class" he can only mean the people who write their own laws, gamble with govt money then demand a bailout when their risky one-way bets don't pan out, write themselves every tax break imaginable - then after all that squeal like stuck pigs when someone simply talks of raising their taxes slightly from the lowest tax burden since the depression - and finally try to distract the brainwashed public with buzzwords like "class warfare" and race-baiting, bottom-of-the-barrel tactics like "hey look over there at that darky eating all high on the hog with his foodstamps and welfare - he's taking your money!".

Well then for once I agree with HCF. This is a special moment.

mlyonsd
02-19-2012, 12:13 PM
Well I can't read the OP because I have HCF on ignore. But I assume by "entitlement class" he can only mean the people who write their own laws, gamble with govt money then demand a bailout when their risky one-way bets don't pan out, write themselves every tax break imaginable - then after all that squeal like stuck pigs when someone simply talks of raising their taxes slightly from the lowest tax burden since the depression - and finally try to distract the brainwashed public with buzzwords like "class warfare" and race-baiting, bottom-of-the-barrel tactics like "hey look over there at that darky eating all high on the hog with his foodstamps and welfare - he's taking your money!".

Well then for once I agree with HCF. This is a special moment.ROFL @ having him on ignore but still feeling compelled enough to respond.

suzzer99
02-19-2012, 12:14 PM
Lol at being dumb/brainwashed by right-wing media to think the biggest threat to the middle class is coming from the lower class.

HonestChieffan
02-19-2012, 12:25 PM
Lol at being dumb/brainwashed by right-wing media to think the biggest threat to the middle class is coming from the lower class.

the biggest threat to all classes is not one another, its government

go bowe
02-19-2012, 01:13 PM
ROFL @ having him on ignore but still feeling compelled enough to respond.

hey, there's nothing wrong with a little compulsion every now and then...

go bowe
02-19-2012, 01:14 PM
the biggest threat to all classes is not one another, its government

yeah, i could go for a little anarchy around here...

KC native
02-19-2012, 03:05 PM
Lots of people like living on the shitty edge of life. They're comfortable in a place where they don't have to have the courage to try and make a better life for themselves. It's easier to just complain and take the Government handout.

Let's be clear there is no nobility in being poor if you don't struggle and try for something better. Being poor sucks. Being poor and having the tools to try and make a better life but not trying because of fear and/or laziness means your a loser.

Harsh but true.

notsureifserious.jpg

Really? Just what tools do you think most of these people have to make it better? An inferior education system? Systemic inequities in just about every facet of their life?

I seriously don't understand the envy of the lower class here. Fucking jackasses that try to characterize a welfare's recipients life as easy. Hey, everybody, let's quit our jobs and go get welfare hurr durr.

patteeu
02-19-2012, 04:12 PM

Well then for once I agree with HCF. This is a special moment.

You don't have to assume. You can just read his post if you're interested. Ignore can be turned on and off.

suzzer99
02-20-2012, 12:07 AM
There has never been one shred of value in any of HCFs posts. After reading a few hundred of them I realized I have better things to do with my brain cycles.

(like post in his threads anyway :P)

blaise
02-20-2012, 10:57 AM
ROFL @ having him on ignore but still feeling compelled enough to respond.

It's because suzzer is so middle or the road politically, as he's told us. He probably just needs to even out all the right wing stuff he posts all the time.

Bump
02-20-2012, 11:39 AM
we aren't under attack by the poor, this hardly has an effect on us. We are under attack by the elite. All of the jobs are over seas and the government is controlled by the top 1% and the only things that will be done will only benefit the extremely rich. We, the middle class, are essentially slaves to them generating them money. The poor has always received help and that has nothing to do with the state the economy is in. The only people who have been benefiting over the past 30+ years are the elite. Their money keep going up and up and up while our wages are stagnant and the value of our dollar keeps going down and down. This is exactly what they wanted and this will continue to get worse. In the near future only the mega rich will be able to afford groceries, gas, water and food.

patteeu
02-20-2012, 11:53 AM
we aren't under attack by the poor, this hardly has an effect on us. We are under attack by the elite. All of the jobs are over seas and the government is controlled by the top 1% and the only things that will be done will only benefit the extremely rich. We, the middle class, are essentially slaves to them generating them money. The poor has always received help and that has nothing to do with the state the economy is in. The only people who have been benefiting over the past 30+ years are the elite. Their money keep going up and up and up while our wages are stagnant and the value of our dollar keeps going down and down. This is exactly what they wanted and this will continue to get worse. In the near future only the mega rich will be able to afford groceries, gas, water and food.

That's what the poor want you to think.

Do you have anything to say about the thread topic?

Bump
02-20-2012, 11:59 AM
That's what the poor want you to think.

Do you have anything to say about the thread topic?

people are allowed to exploit it forever, that's the problem. Have more kids, get more money. There are unpopular ways to correct it that goes against the bible so it wouldn't happen.

patteeu
02-20-2012, 12:03 PM
people are allowed to exploit it forever, that's the problem. Have more kids, get more money. There are unpopular ways to correct it that goes against the bible so it wouldn't happen.

Like what?