PDA

View Full Version : Int'l Issues Thanks to the media in the UK...

HonestChieffan
02-17-2012, 07:46 PM
US officials believe Iran sanctions will fail, making military action likely

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/feb/17/us-officials-iran-sanctions-military-action

Wont hear this from CBS

ThatRaceCardGuy
02-19-2012, 08:10 AM
Dear "Honest Chiefs Fan" ..god the irony of your name always makes me laugh. What a fool you are . You copy and paste , and copy and paste, but never really have an original thought. Everything you post is "The GOP good and the liberal is evil." Narrow minded individuals like yourself , is the reason why America has gone to shit. You're a zombie, who worships at the alter of your political party, never questioning, only obeying . You only see things in shades or GOP Red. You're no better then the zombie liberals you bitch and moan about... You're brain is on auto pilot..****ing idiot.

DementedLogic
02-19-2012, 10:21 AM
Sanctions always fail. The only things they accomplish, is they starve millions of innocent people, and cause the affected nation to rally around their leader. They do the exact opposite of what they are intended to do.

CUCUMBER
02-19-2012, 10:33 AM
Dear "Honest Chiefs Fan" ..god the irony of your name always makes me laugh. What a fool you are . You copy and paste , and copy and paste, but never really have an original thought. Everything you post is "The GOP good and the liberal is evil." Narrow minded individuals like yourself , is the reason why America has gone to shit. You're a zombie, who worships at the alter of your political party, never questioning, only obeying . You only see things in shades or GOP Red. You're no better then the zombie liberals you bitch and moan about... You're brain is on auto pilot..****ing idiot.

This is an amazing post.

mikey23545
02-19-2012, 11:05 AM

This is an amazing post.

Gee, I'm sure you "two" retards aren't mults, are you?

Donger
02-19-2012, 11:06 AM
Sanctions always fail. The only things they accomplish, is they starve millions of innocent people, and cause the affected nation to rally around their leader. They do the exact opposite of what they are intended to do.

Well, sanctions are a good middle ground between doing nothing and war. We'll see if Iran is serious about the talks they claim they now want or not.