PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security Islamist Suicide bomber at US Capitol

HonestChieffan
02-17-2012, 09:45 PM
CAIR will rush to defend his rights to kill evil non-Islamists. Obama will hold press conference to take credit for personally stopping the carnage then apologize to the caliphate

Feds arrest man allegedly heading to U.S. Capitol for suicide mission after sting investigation
By Mike Levine
Published February 17, 2012

Shown here is the alley near Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C., where a man was arrested on his way, authorities said, to conduct what he thought was a suicide attack on the Capitol.
Authorities arrested and charged Friday a Virginia man allegedly on his way to the U.S. Capitol for what he thought would be a suicide attack on one of the nation's most symbolic landmarks.

The federal criminal complaint against the suspect identifies him as Amine El Khalifi, a 29-year-old Moroccan citizen who has been living in the United States illegally since 1999 after his visa expired. He was nabbed following a lengthy investigation by the FBI, initiated after he allegedly expressed interest in conducting an attack. Court documents say he came onto the radar screen in early December after he told an undercover agent about an earlier plan to bomb a northern Virginia building.

According to charging documents, he first entered the country that year on a tourist visa, which expired and was never renewed. Khalifi was charged Friday in U.S. District Court in northern Virginia with attempting to use a weapon of mass destruction.

The suspect allegedly weighed hitting various targets ranging from a military installation to synagogues to a Washington restaurant before settling on the Capitol.

The man thought undercover FBI agents assisting him in his plot were associates of Al Qaeda. He purchased bomb materials including jackets, nails and glue in preparation for an attack. He even conducted a test explosives demonstration in a quarry.

When he was arrested Friday in Washington, he was carrying with him a vest that he had been led to believe was packed with explosives, but the material inside was not actually dangerous, Fox News was told.

A short time earlier, Khalifi had been praying at a mosque in the Washington area. His destination was Capitol Hill.

The public was never in danger, as he had been under constant surveillance for some time, officials said. The FBI provided the suspect with a disabled gun during their ongoing operation, Fox News has learned.

The U.S. Capitol Police, in a statement that confirmed the arrest but provided few details, said the suspect had been "closely and carefully monitored."
A senior source involved with law enforcement at the Capitol also told Fox News the investigation was "all very controlled." The source said the U.S. Capitol Police was involved with the FBI and other agencies in tracking the suspect "not more than a year."
A former landlord in Arlington said he believed El Khalifi was suspicious and called police 18 months ago.

Frank Dynda said when he told El Khalifi to leave, the suspect said he had a right to stay and threatened to beat up Dynda. Dynda said he thought El Khalifi was making bombs, but police told him to leave the man alone. Dynda had El Khalifi evicted in 2010.
El Khalifi had several men staying with him and based on packages left for him, Dynda said, it appeared that he was running a luggage business from the apartment, although Dynda never saw any bags.

"I reported to police I think he's making bombs," Dynda said. "I was ready to get my shotgun and run him out of the building, but that would have been a lot of trouble."
On Capitol Hill, lawmakers in leadership positions had been briefed on the investigation, though rank-and-file members did not appear to have prior knowledge of the case.
Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., called the plot a "stark reminder" of the dangers Americans face.

"I think it will encourage more of us to take the tunnel. ... Maybe we have to walk around with a little higher level of paranoia," Cleaver told Fox News.
Sites in Washington have long been a target for terrorists, especially self-radicalized extremists caught in FBI stings.

In September, a Massachusetts man was arrested for allegedly plotting to fly bomb-laden model planes into the Pentagon and U.S. Capitol. FBI agents claiming to be associates of Al Qaeda provided 26-year-old Rezwan Ferdaus with what he thought was explosive material for the remote-controlled planes.

Nearly a year earlier, a Virginia man was arrested for trying to help Al Qaeda plan multiple bombings against Washington's Metrorail system. For months, 34-year-old Farooque Ahmed of Ashburn, Va., had been meeting and discussing "jihad" with individuals he thought were affiliated with Al Qaeda, but in fact he was meeting with FBI agents.

In the past year alone, at least 20 people have been arrested in the United States on terrorism-related charges, according to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.
"Most of the arrests" have involved "lone wolves," radicalized online and able to use the Internet to build bombs, FBI Director Robert Mueller told the Senate committee last month.
At the time of Ahmed's arrest in October 2010, the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, Neil MacBride, said the case showcases "our ability to find those seeking to harm U.S. citizens and neutralize them before they can act."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/17/feds-arrest-man-heading-to-us-capitol-for-suicide-mission/#ixzz1mhXfUm00

DJJasonp
02-17-2012, 10:16 PM
http://www.infowars.com/washington-dc-fbi-foils-own-terror-plot-again/

Hog Farmer
02-18-2012, 06:03 AM
CAIR will rush to defend his rights to kill evil non-Islamists. Obama will hold press conference to take credit for personally stopping the carnage then apologize to the caliphate

Feds arrest man allegedly heading to U.S. Capitol for suicide mission after sting investigation
By Mike Levine
Published February 17, 2012

Shown here is the alley near Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C., where a man was arrested on his way, authorities said, to conduct what he thought was a suicide attack on the Capitol.
Authorities arrested and charged Friday a Virginia man allegedly on his way to the U.S. Capitol for what he thought would be a suicide attack on one of the nation's most symbolic landmarks.

The federal criminal complaint against the suspect identifies him as Amine El Khalifi, a 29-year-old Moroccan citizen who has been living in the United States illegally since 1999 after his visa expired. He was nabbed following a lengthy investigation by the FBI, initiated after he allegedly expressed interest in conducting an attack. Court documents say he came onto the radar screen in early December after he told an undercover agent about an earlier plan to bomb a northern Virginia building.

According to charging documents, he first entered the country that year on a tourist visa, which expired and was never renewed. Khalifi was charged Friday in U.S. District Court in northern Virginia with attempting to use a weapon of mass destruction.

The suspect allegedly weighed hitting various targets ranging from a military installation to synagogues to a Washington restaurant before settling on the Capitol.

The man thought undercover FBI agents assisting him in his plot were associates of Al Qaeda. He purchased bomb materials including jackets, nails and glue in preparation for an attack. He even conducted a test explosives demonstration in a quarry.

When he was arrested Friday in Washington, he was carrying with him a vest that he had been led to believe was packed with explosives, but the material inside was not actually dangerous, Fox News was told.

A short time earlier, Khalifi had been praying at a mosque in the Washington area. His destination was Capitol Hill.

The public was never in danger, as he had been under constant surveillance for some time, officials said. The FBI provided the suspect with a disabled gun during their ongoing operation, Fox News has learned.

The U.S. Capitol Police, in a statement that confirmed the arrest but provided few details, said the suspect had been "closely and carefully monitored."
A senior source involved with law enforcement at the Capitol also told Fox News the investigation was "all very controlled." The source said the U.S. Capitol Police was involved with the FBI and other agencies in tracking the suspect "not more than a year."
A former landlord in Arlington said he believed El Khalifi was suspicious and called police 18 months ago.

Frank Dynda said when he told El Khalifi to leave, the suspect said he had a right to stay and threatened to beat up Dynda. Dynda said he thought El Khalifi was making bombs, but police told him to leave the man alone. Dynda had El Khalifi evicted in 2010.
El Khalifi had several men staying with him and based on packages left for him, Dynda said, it appeared that he was running a luggage business from the apartment, although Dynda never saw any bags.

"I reported to police I think he's making bombs," Dynda said. "I was ready to get my shotgun and run him out of the building, but that would have been a lot of trouble."
On Capitol Hill, lawmakers in leadership positions had been briefed on the investigation, though rank-and-file members did not appear to have prior knowledge of the case.
Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., called the plot a "stark reminder" of the dangers Americans face.

"I think it will encourage more of us to take the tunnel. ... Maybe we have to walk around with a little higher level of paranoia," Cleaver told Fox News.
Sites in Washington have long been a target for terrorists, especially self-radicalized extremists caught in FBI stings.

In September, a Massachusetts man was arrested for allegedly plotting to fly bomb-laden model planes into the Pentagon and U.S. Capitol. FBI agents claiming to be associates of Al Qaeda provided 26-year-old Rezwan Ferdaus with what he thought was explosive material for the remote-controlled planes.

Nearly a year earlier, a Virginia man was arrested for trying to help Al Qaeda plan multiple bombings against Washington's Metrorail system. For months, 34-year-old Farooque Ahmed of Ashburn, Va., had been meeting and discussing "jihad" with individuals he thought were affiliated with Al Qaeda, but in fact he was meeting with FBI agents.

In the past year alone, at least 20 people have been arrested in the United States on terrorism-related charges, according to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.
"Most of the arrests" have involved "lone wolves," radicalized online and able to use the Internet to build bombs, FBI Director Robert Mueller told the Senate committee last month.
At the time of Ahmed's arrest in October 2010, the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, Neil MacBride, said the case showcases "our ability to find those seeking to harm U.S. citizens and neutralize them before they can act."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/17/feds-arrest-man-heading-to-us-capitol-for-suicide-mission/#ixzz1mhXfUm00

ROFL:LOL: :loser:

BucEyedPea
02-18-2012, 08:09 AM

I suspected as much. Gotta keep those who run our police state employed.

FBI Arrests DC Muslim After Another Phony ‘Terror Plot’ (http://news.antiwar.com/2012/02/17/fbi-arrests-dc-muslim-after-another-phony-terror-attack/)
FBI Agents Pretended to Be al-Qaeda, Made Fake Suicide Vest

KILLER_CLOWN
02-18-2012, 09:26 AM

FBI Arrests DC Muslim After Another Phony ‘Terror Plot’ (http://news.antiwar.com/2012/02/17/fbi-arrests-dc-muslim-after-another-phony-terror-attack/)

We gots-a-gets-us-a-war-started for the loss!

ForeverChiefs58
02-18-2012, 02:38 PM

You two are fucking retarded. You should both get a suicide vest and give eachother a long hug.

redsurfer11
02-18-2012, 03:12 PM
HCF,

Next time just put Terrorist in the title.

We're supposed to guess if he's a muslim or not.

Remember. It is a religion of peace.

La literatura
02-18-2012, 03:15 PM
Why would a Muslim want to hurt an America that is itself led by a terrorist-sympathizing Muslim?

BucEyedPea
02-18-2012, 03:55 PM
You two are ****ing retarded. You should both get a suicide vest and give eachother a long hug.

We know you can't articulate an argument. ROFL

ThatRaceCardGuy
02-19-2012, 09:10 AM
Dear "Honest Chiefs Fan" ..god the irony of your name always makes me laugh. What a fool you are . You copy and paste , and copy and paste, but never really have an original thought. Everything you post is "The GOP good and the liberal is evil." Narrow minded individuals like yourself , are the reason why America has gone to shit. You're a zombie, who worships at the alter of your political party, never questioning, only obeying . You only see things in shades or GOP Red. You're no better then the zombie liberals you bitch and moan about... You're brain is on auto pilot..****ing idiot.

Donger
02-19-2012, 12:09 PM
We gots-a-gets-us-a-war-started for the loss!

I don't see anyone calling for such. It sounds like just another Islamist nutjob and our police did their jobs well.

beach tribe
02-19-2012, 11:23 PM
Dear "Honest Chiefs Fan" ..god the irony of your name always makes me laugh. What a fool you are . You copy and paste , and copy and paste, but never really have an original thought. Everything you post is "The GOP good and the liberal is evil." Narrow minded individuals like yourself , are the reason why America has gone to shit. You're a zombie, who worships at the alter of your political party, never questioning, only obeying . You only see things in shades or GOP Red. You're no better then the zombie liberals you bitch and moan about... You're brain is on auto pilot..****ing idiot.

Did you not copy and paste this from a post you made in another HCF thread?
Talk about irony.

KILLER_CLOWN
02-20-2012, 12:29 AM
I don't see anyone calling for such. It sounds like just another Islamist nutjob and our police did their jobs well.

It's our Modus Operandi , The Carlin vid I posted in a different thread tells the story quite well.

ThatRaceCardGuy
02-20-2012, 01:27 AM
Did you not copy and paste this from a post you made in another HCF thread?
Talk about irony.

:clap::clap:

blaise
02-20-2012, 10:53 AM
It's funny that ThatGuy keeps pasting that, as if he wasn't the same thing in the opposite direction.
His posts can be pretty much summed up as, "Republicans are racist," and he's calling other people zombies.

Pants
02-20-2012, 10:56 AM

How is that credible? Why should I believe that article?

Donger
02-20-2012, 10:58 AM

Because it's what she wants to believe is reality.

blaise
02-20-2012, 10:59 AM
Because it's what she wants to believe is reality.

Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But there is, unseen by most, another world. A place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit.
A darkside.

KILLER_CLOWN
02-20-2012, 11:04 AM

Take a look at the past phony terror plots, like the stoners the FBI offered free weed to carry what looked like a bomb around a building. Even the judge laughed that one out of his court room.