PDA

View Full Version : Science No Dinner ‘Til She Sleeps With You

Douche Baggins
02-20-2012, 09:01 PM
http://www.upperhanddating.com/no-dinner-until-she-sleeps-with-you

“But what are we supposed to do on our dates?” you ask. It is a sad reality that for most men, dinner is the default date activity. It is very easy and comfortable to take your date to dinner. After all, everyone eats, do they not?

I can’t take away your main option without giving you an alternative. This was one of my biggest struggles when I was working towards improving my success with women. I met girls and I got their phone numbers. I knew that the next step was to formulate a date plan, and I knew dinner was out of the question. What, then?

Action dates. What is an action date? It’s any activity that you enjoy. Perhaps you spend your free time browsing the internet or playing video games at your place of residence. If you don’t regularly leave your house for entertainment other than dinner and movies, you are going to have to spend some time figuring out what activities you enjoy. Have you ever been bowling? When was the last time you played mini-golf? How about a walk in an interesting part of your city or town?

Some of you may be willing to go along with the rule “No Dinner ‘Til She Sleeps With You,” but you want to know why. I’m one of those people who loves to know how things work and the logic and reasoning behind actions, so I’m more than willing to explain the reasoning for the rule.

Let’s start with the most basic reason you are interested in dating women. I understand that psychologically you may have some resistance to this idea, but that doesn’t make it any less true. The fact of the matter is that the main reason men are interested in spending time with women is to have sex with them. That’s it, and that’s all. Romance, companionship, feeding your ego by having a hottie on your arm and any other reason you can think of are besides the point. They are side issues. The number one main reason you want to date women is because you are a male human who has a sex drive that cause him to desire to penetrate and inseminate women in order to get them pregnant.

The disconnect comes from our biology arguably being behind our social progress and development. For our purposes, it is only necessary for you to accept that you are focused on and want to get near women in order to insert your penis into them. Its not because she’s so cool and funky and has a nice smile. Its because she’s got tits and an ass and legs and those things make your penis hard when you think of them. Studies that I read about on the internet and have no interest in citing here have shown that when a man scans a crowd of people he notices the attractive women first.

The reason for this is that women are so annoying to be around and such a pain in the ass to deal with that as human males we have to have a powerful sexual desire for women and naturally focus on them, otherwise the species would have died out long ago. I’ve actually told that to women in response to them making fun of men for “thinking about sex all the time.” Of course we think about sex all the time. We have to! Otherwise the world as we know it wouldn’t even exist! All of humanity depends upon men’s preoccupation with having sex with women for the purpose of inseminating them.

We can agree that as men, our purpose in dating women is to have sex with them. Does meeting a woman, getting her phone number, then taking her to a restaurant where you will sit across from each other and likely have an awkward and forced interview-style conversation sound like something that will result in your penis entering her vagina? My assertion is that it won’t. Sitting around and talking in a restaurant with someone you don’t even know yet is boring. Causing her to feel boredom is only going to move you further away from your goal of having sex with her.

Its important to look at all of this from her point of view. Since we are men, we have no experience thinking like women. It sounds obvious, but its something many of us do not realize. I have seen countless problems caused by men interacting with women and expecting her to think and react like a man would. That’s nonsense. She is a woman, therefore she thinks and reacts like a woman. This is a basic change you must make in your thinking.

Let’s assume that when this woman met you, she felt attracted to you. She was pleased when you requested her phone number. She looked forward to your call, and when you called and invited her out to dinner, she accepted enthusiastically. Later I will show that this is an incorrect assumption, but for purposes of this example, we are going to assume that she has a high level of interest in you and she is excited by the prospect of spending time with you. The day of the date, she becomes even more excited when thinking of you and the date. She tells her girlfriends that she has a date, and they excitedly discuss you and how you met, how you asked for her number, how you called to invite her on the date. Every little detail they discuss is building the anticipation more and more, and when you meet her at the restaurant or pick her up for the dinner, she is beaming with enthusiasm.

Then you sit her down at a dinner table and have a forced and boring interview-style conversation. Now the dinner is over, and the excitement she previously felt about going on a date with you is extinguished. Her excitement was based on potential. She’s felt it before with other guys she’s gone out with. Those other guys got her excited too, then they also took her to a restaurant and sat her down for a boring and forced interview-style conversation.

Do you see where I’m going with this? Dinner is played, son! Its expected and its f’ing boring. The fact that its the first thing that pops in every man’s head is reason enough to avoid it. Most of the guys you know aren’t doing well with women, and almost all of those guys always take their dates to dinner, do they not? This is where you’ve got to check your ego. Do you really think you are so special and charming and interesting that you can succeed with dinner dates where almost everyone else is failing? Your ego may answer “yes,” but reality will most likely prove your ego wrong.

Another important reason why dinner dates are to be avoided is that it sends the wrong message. It sends her the message that you feel like in order to spend time with her, you need to provide her with something more valuable than your time and attention. Isn’t the pleasure of your company enough? In addition, who doesn’t love free food? Everyone loves free food. Its a common occurrence for women to allow a man she isn’t interested in to take her out for a free meal. Do you want to be used for free entertainment? I don’t! Hopefully you don’t either. Taking women out and providing them with free entertainment is not going to increase the chances of you inserting your penis into a vagina. You are still going to have to make a move and that move is less likely to be successful after you’ve bored the shit out of her at dinner. Too bad boring her at dinner doesn’t generally lead to you boring into her with your dick!

Marco Polo
02-20-2012, 09:07 PM
This is a long article, but there is some truth to this in my dating experiences.

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-20-2012, 09:07 PM
Luckily I generally loath and distrust women as anything more than friends so I don't care to ask one out for dinner. If you (she) wants to come over a polish my knob though she can knock herself out. Just please leave right afterward, Law & Order is on.

Douche Baggins
02-20-2012, 09:08 PM
Luckily I generally loath and distrust women as anything more than friends so I don't care to ask one out for dinner. If you (she) wants to come over a polish my knob though she can knock herself out. Just please leave right afterward, Law & Order is on.

:hail:

LiveSteam
02-20-2012, 09:08 PM
Where is the drug & date rape part

Phobia
02-20-2012, 09:09 PM
You should try less reading about dating and more talking to real females you didn't meet on craigslist. Then you would actually have a clue unlike the moron who wrote this.

Rain Man
02-20-2012, 09:12 PM
Can other people confirm or refute this person's conclusions?

Phobia
02-20-2012, 09:15 PM

I can confirm 80% bullshit. Sure, there's a couple gems in there. It's always a good idea to do something other than dinner and a movie.

RJ
02-20-2012, 09:15 PM
A brief scan tells me that was written by a guy who doesn't particularly like women, for guys who don't particularly like women.

Demonpenz
02-20-2012, 09:16 PM
Depends on how you want to "Frame" the date. If you buy dinner or stuff for a woman to win approval it is bad, if you pay for dinner because it makes you feel good, then do it. I just find it less of a hassel if I just pay so there is no awkwardness no wait, just I'll pay lets have a good time.

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-20-2012, 09:16 PM
I can confirm 80% bullshit. Sure, there's a couple gems in there. It's always a good idea to do something other than dinner and a movie.

True. I suggest a bj and bring me a sammich since you're coming over anyway, then get the fuck out.

Brock
02-20-2012, 09:18 PM
When are you going to stop being this, Clay?

Dr. Facebook Fever
A brief scan tells me that was written by a guy who doesn't particularly like women, for guys who don't particularly like women.

Yeah but when getting a bj I insist on a woman doing it. See... I care.

tk13
Sounds to me like a good plan if you're a boring person. Or if you don't like talking to people.

Tombstone RJ
02-20-2012, 09:20 PM
bwahahaha! this article is so true... about the men that is... what do we really want? pussy, in our face, right now!

Brock
02-20-2012, 09:21 PM
You need to get some women friends, Clay. You might actually learn something worth knowing.

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-20-2012, 09:21 PM
Or if you don't like talking to people.

She shouldn't be talking with her mouth full anyway. It's uncouth.

KILLER_CLOWN
02-20-2012, 09:22 PM
Just make sure your date starts at the strip club.

Douche Baggins
02-20-2012, 09:24 PM
You need to get some women friends, Clay. You might actually learn something worth knowing.

I have a couple of wonderful female friends. One of them keeps trying to date me, but I just shut her down. It's kind of a fun game. ROFL

Brock
02-20-2012, 09:26 PM
I have a couple of wonderful female friends. One of them keeps trying to date me, but I just shut her down. It's kind of a fun game. ROFL

Come on. Drop the bravado, we all know better. Quit reading from the douchebag's handbook and join the world of adults.

Tombstone RJ
02-20-2012, 09:29 PM
If the premis of the article is to try something different than the old "take date out to dinner" so as to separate yourself from the pack, then it's a good premis. The question is, what alternative date do you have?

But the premise is correct. I'll even add my own suggestion: Find out what you have in common with said woman and then ask her to join you in that common hobby. For example, if she likes fishing, go fishing. If she likes cooking, go cooking. If she likes dancing (gulp) go dancing. Just try to like what she likes so you don't looke like a fish out of water.

It's a great way to meet someone--doing an activity you both enjoy doing. This way you can focus on said activity and less on the "interview."

anyhow, food for thought.

Douche Baggins
02-20-2012, 09:30 PM
I'll not play your game, brock. Nor hers.

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-20-2012, 09:31 PM
If the premis of the article is to try something different than the old "take date out to dinner" so as to separate yourself from the pack, then it's a good premis. The question is, what alternative date do you have?

But the premise is correct. I'll even add my own suggestion: Find out what you have in common with said woman and then ask her to join you in that common hobby. For example, if she likes fishing, go fishing. If she likes cooking, go cooking. If she likes dancing (gulp) go dancing. Just try to like what she likes so you don't looke like a fish out of water.

It's a great way to meet someone--doing an activity you both enjoy doing. This way you can focus on said activity and less on the "interview."

anyhow, food for thought.

What if I like getting and she likes giving bj's?

Tombstone RJ
02-20-2012, 09:32 PM

you are a woman...

Tombstone RJ
02-20-2012, 09:33 PM
What if I like getting and she likes giving bj's?

you'll have a better chance of getting a bj if you all have something in common... just saying brosef...

lewdog
02-20-2012, 09:33 PM
I usually just combine food and sex.................at the same time!

BCD
02-20-2012, 09:34 PM
Truth Bomb!

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-20-2012, 09:39 PM
you'll have a better chance of getting a bj if you all have something in common... just saying brosef...

Well we both need to eat. Maybe I'll ask her to dinner.

:hmmm:

Demonpenz
02-20-2012, 09:42 PM
I would like to see if Clay just took Phobia's advice for a couple years what would happen.

morphius
02-20-2012, 09:43 PM
Come on. Drop the bravado, we all know better. Quit reading from the douchebag's handbook and join the world of adults.
Do you believe he has enough depth to be more?

Inmem58
02-20-2012, 09:47 PM
I like sex

Douche Baggins
I would like to see if Clay just took Phobia's advice for a couple years what would happen.

I might lose my virginity!

Tombstone RJ
there's all sorts of dating/scoring theories out there. One of them goes something like this (I have to believe this advice only works in large metropolitan areas, with large populations, not small cities or communities):

The I don't give a crap attitude.

You go to a bar for one reason and one reason only--to get laid. That's it, that's why you are there. You can waste time trying to get to know a woman, or you can drop the bomb right away--you tell her up front, you'd like to fuck her brains out. You'd like to do things to her that she's only read about in trashy novels. You want to make her cum like a waterfall and moan like savage, etc....

Chances are, she'll throw a drink in your face or slap you and walk away. Perhaps 9 times out of 10 you are going to get a very negative answer. But keep doing. Keep dropping the bomb and sooner or later one lady will say "yes."

That's the basic premise. You tell her what you want up front. You do this a lot and you will be turned down a lot, but if you are in a big city, with lots of women, you may also score a lot too.

just a theory I've heard...

LiveSteam
I have seen Clays facebook pic.
I call bullshit Clay. You are THE LAST AMERICAN VIRGIN

Brock
02-20-2012, 09:49 PM
I'll not play your game, brock. Nor hers.

Yeah, keep doing what you're doing. It looks great from here.

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-20-2012, 09:50 PM
there's all sorts of dating/scoring theories out there. One of them goes something like this (I have to believe this advice only works in large metropolitan areas, with large populations, not small cities or communities):

The I don't give a crap attitude.

You go to a bar for one reason and one reason only--to get laid. That's it, that's why you are there. You can waste time trying to get to know a woman, or you can drop the bomb right away--you tell her up front, you'd like to **** her brains out. You'd like to do things to her that she's only read about in trashy novels. You want to make her cum like a waterfall and moan like savage, etc....

Chances are, she'll throw a drink in your face or slap you and walk away. Perhaps 9 times out of 10 you are going to get a very negative answer. But keep doing. Keep dropping the bomb and sooner or later one lady will say "yes."

That's the basic premise. You tell her what you want up front. You do this a lot and you will be turned down a lot, but if you are in a big city, with lots of women, you may also score a lot too.

just a theory I've heard...

I like to start with "do you think you can actually fit the head of my penis in your mouth?"

Hooked.

lewdog
02-20-2012, 09:52 PM
I like to start with "do you think you can actually fit the head of my penis in your mouth?"

Hooked.

LMAO

Dude, you got that tough guy game! Some women just love that!

Tombstone RJ
02-20-2012, 09:54 PM

Hooked.

I'll give you some help bro... I don't know why I'm helping you but I am... try to make it about her. That is, what can you do for her.

Dude, if she leaves with you the rest will take care of itself... trust me.

WhiteWhale
02-20-2012, 09:54 PM
Stupid column is stupid. "Advice for the sexually frustrated, from the sexually frustrated."

Such anger being vented....

Valiant
02-20-2012, 10:40 PM
Is gochiefs chubby again, is that why we have this article..

KcMizzou
02-20-2012, 10:41 PM
I can't wait for the "No sleep, 'till she has dinner with you" thread.

Consistent1
02-20-2012, 10:45 PM
One round of mini golf, don't even buy her a soda, get road head on the way to HER place. Leave after three holing her. Say "nice date, next's times on you". Roll home and play 360. It'll work.

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-20-2012, 10:48 PM
One round of mini golf, don't even buy her a soda, get road head on the way to HER place. Leave after three holing her. Say "nice date, next's times on you". Roll home and play 360. It'll work.

Winner.

DaKCMan AP
02-21-2012, 05:18 AM

That's asking quite a lot. Start slow. A friend. Man or woman. Baby steps.

MIAdragon
02-21-2012, 06:25 AM
I'll give you some help bro... I don't know why I'm helping you but I am... try to make it about her. That is, what can you do for her.

Dude, if she leaves with you the rest will take care of itself... trust me.

http://www.soldotnalodge.com/rainbo8.jpg

scott free
02-21-2012, 06:42 AM
Leave after three holing her.

LMAO

Al Bundy
02-21-2012, 07:15 AM

Hooked.

From one Royals fan to another Royals fan :clap:

Saul Good
02-21-2012, 08:07 AM
There is something to this fratire genre of meeting women. It works if the right guy does it on the right girl. The problem is that most of it is way over the top, so you have to filter through the stupid shit to find the gems.

A guy needs to stand out, project confidence (be an alpha), and not fuck things up by being an idiot in order to get laid. That's not so hard, especially if you only care about getting laid and don't care about being flypaper for women with heaps of emotional baggage. If that's really all you care about, go for it.

If you actually want to land someone worth spending time with, you need to tone things down a bit. You do the same basic things but with more subtlety. Do things that will be memorable for her by taking her out of her comfort zone and into yours. If you can mix in some competition and a little testosterone, even better.

The best examples for first dates that I have found along these lines are the gun range and high-performance go-kart racing. (Horse/dog racing can be good too, but some chicks really hate it. Those chicks are generally lame anyway, though.)

You don't have to be a great shot/driver, but you need to have enough experience that you are way better than her. Don't be a n00b, or you'll lose her interest to some dude that has to help you figure out what you're doing.

Stuff like that is fun as hell. Chicks love competition, and they love firing guns and big engines. (There is a reason that people buy bigger guns and faster cars when they get older.) What's more is that you don't have to put up some fake machismo facade in order to "impress" her while doing these things. They are genuinely enjoyable, and they are inherently masculine, no Affliction shirt required.

You want an added bonus? Those are all daytime activities, and they are dirty. Don't tell her where you're going. Just tell her that you'll pick her up at 2:00 and that she'll need to wear shitty clothes and bring something nice to change into before dinner. Then, you can take her home and bang her in the shower before dinner while she's still amped up.

HemiEd
02-21-2012, 08:16 AM
The fact of the matter is that the main reason men are interested in spending time with women is to have sex with them.

Groundbreaking news right here. Earthshattering I tell ya!

Nzoner
02-21-2012, 08:52 AM
You should try less reading about dating and more talking to real females you didn't meet on craigslist. Then you would actually have a clue unlike the moron who wrote this.

While I absolutely agree with you that Clay needs to heed your advice I would also share that it's been a helluva long time since I've dated but thinking back I seriously cannot recall taking a first date to dinner or a movie.Concerts,bars,home parties and dancing yes,but never dinner or a movie.

Demonpenz
02-21-2012, 09:07 AM
I can only imagine the romance that took place when Nzoner let his lady friend pick out a TV and throw a "bad call" brick at it.

AndChiefs
02-21-2012, 09:11 AM
While mostly bs...I've literally had friends of mine who are female tell me they accept dates with guys just for the free meal.

Douche Baggins
02-21-2012, 09:13 AM
While mostly bs...I've literally had friends of mine who are female tell me they accept dates with guys just for the free meal.

This is absolutely true. Some girls are just bored, and become serial daters.

Disgusting.

Thig Lyfe
02-21-2012, 09:13 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ajcGDaLy4Zw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BIG_DADDY
02-21-2012, 09:17 AM
This stuff should be self-evident.

cardken
02-21-2012, 09:32 AM
Tom Lykis 101

Phobia
02-21-2012, 11:02 AM
I seriously cannot recall taking a first date to dinner or a movie.Concerts,bars,home parties and dancing yes,but never dinner or a movie.
That's great. I agree with that part of the article. But that was virtually the only redeeming aspect of the entire thing.

saphojunkie
02-21-2012, 11:17 AM
100% agree on taking dates to dinner. Try doing anything else, something active that challenges both of you. It will be a great test to see how she reacts in a difficult/challenging situation.

That said, this article demonstrates a very pathetic view of sex and dating. The idea that it is a battle with women as the enemy comes from an infantile view of human interaction. To assert that we are nothing more than a mass of nerve endings looking for stimulus is such a gross underestimation of humanity that it passes the point of laughably absurd and enters into sad and frightening.

If all you are looking for is penetrating a vagina, I suggest getting yourself a prostitute. If you have a moral opposition to a prostitute, then I think you'll find that you believe sex is more than an evolutionary impulse to propagate the species.

Here's a tip - don't listen to assholes in tight t-shirts who screw vapid, mindless whores and then shove their depression down with narcissistic addictions. Getting laid isn't difficult. It isn't a "game," despite what anyone tells you. People who need to strategize to get laid lack the personality, confidence, and intelligence to attract others based on natural merit.

The easiest way to get laid, by the way, is to not try so damn hard.

Nzoner
02-21-2012, 11:27 AM
100% agree on taking dates to dinner. Try doing anything else, something active that challenges both of you. It will be a great test to see how she reacts in a difficult/challenging situation.

That said, this article demonstrates a very pathetic view of sex and dating. The idea that it is a battle with women as the enemy comes from an infantile view of human interaction. To assert that we are nothing more than a mass of nerve endings looking for stimulus is such a gross underestimation of humanity that it passes the point of laughably absurd and enters into sad and frightening.

If all you are looking for is penetrating a vagina, I suggest getting yourself a prostitute. If you have a moral opposition to a prostitute, then I think you'll find that you believe sex is more than an evolutionary impulse to propagate the species.

Here's a tip - don't listen to assholes in tight t-shirts who screw vapid, mindless whores and then shove their depression down with narcissistic addictions. Getting laid isn't difficult. It isn't a "game," despite what anyone tells you. People who need to strategize to get laid lack the personality, confidence, and intelligence to attract others based on natural merit.

Well put.

gblowfish
02-21-2012, 11:28 AM
Go Chiefs' holla back girl is Rosie Palmer.

Detoxing
02-21-2012, 11:57 AM
Meh.

My woman has her girlfriends over nearly every day and they always chat about the same shit, this guy and that guy blah blah blah.

The main thing that i've picked up on is that women like guys with an edge to them. So i guess that coincides with the "don't be boring" thing.

They like guys who are nice and do what they say, but won't fuck them.

Women only fuck assholes, or guys who show the capability of being an asshole when being an asshole is needed.

vailpass
02-21-2012, 12:04 PM

That would assume I had wasted the time necessary to read beyond the first couple of lines but my guess is that it's a confirmation for GoChiefs that there are other guys out there equally as scared and inept around women as he is.

WhiteWhale
02-21-2012, 06:09 PM

Good stuff.

Except for the 'don't try' line. That's just ridiculous. The problem is more that people just want girls to pay attention to them without offering anything. The problem is that the effort isn't made, or that they're too meek to make their intentions clear.

If you don't try, you won't find love or ass. Unless you're just so good looking, charming, or socially important that women just engage you. That's actually not the case for most guys. You gotta try.

About Dinner.. I eat when I get hungry. I've never invited a girl to dinner as a date. I've invited girls I was dating to eat dinner with me. The whole set-up is weird. A level of rapport is required before you can really sit at a table alone with someone and eat/talk.

WhiteWhale
02-21-2012, 06:19 PM
Meh.

My woman has her girlfriends over nearly every day and they always chat about the same shit, this guy and that guy blah blah blah.

The main thing that i've picked up on is that women like guys with an edge to them. So i guess that coincides with the "don't be boring" thing.

They like guys who are nice and do what they say, but won't **** them.

Women only **** assholes, or guys who show the capability of being an asshole when being an asshole is needed.

Not asshole. Man.

Women don't like pussy. If they did they'd be lesbians.

They want guys to be assertive and show decisiveness. Meek and timid isn't attractive to girls.

Hog Farmer
02-21-2012, 06:20 PM

I can. We are all just animals. If you watch the animal species of Dogs , cats, monkeys,goats, giraffes you will notice that the only reason for a male to have a female around is to fuck them. That's just the way God made us all.

Bearcat
02-21-2012, 06:24 PM
Do you really think you are so special and charming and interesting that you can succeed with dinner dates where almost everyone else is failing?

Isn’t the pleasure of your company enough? In addition, who doesn’t love free food?

So, you shouldn't go to dinner because you're not special and charming and interesting enough... and you also shouldn't go to dinner because the pleasure of your company is enough. :spock:

Just read what saphojunkie said. The "women are so annoying and such a PITA..." line is amusing, and it's true for a lot of women you'll meet in bars... but, that should simply tell you that you're looking in the wrong places.

WhiteWhale
02-21-2012, 06:25 PM
I can. We are all just animals. If you watch the animal species of Dogs , cats, monkeys,goats, giraffes you will notice that the only reason for a male to have a female around is to **** them. That's just the way God made us all.

Women offer far more than a wet hole for your dick.

You obviously lack an understanding of the social aspects of various mammal species, most notably human.

Hog Farmer
02-21-2012, 06:31 PM

You obviously lack an understanding of the social aspects of various mammal species, most notably human.

I'll bet your child support bill is humungous !

Iowanian
02-21-2012, 06:36 PM
Is white whale another name for a Jenny-Craig-American?

Clathan doesn't ever buy a woman a meal for sex, he just gives them the cash and meets them around the corner.

I urge anyone who reads this thread to choose wisely in where they accept advice relating to male-female relations.

WhiteWhale
02-21-2012, 06:37 PM
I'll bet your child support bill is humungous !

Yup. I can barely manage the 0 dollars a month to feed the kids I don't have. I get by somehow though.

Iowanian
02-21-2012, 06:39 PM
I don't intend to be mean spirited or suggestive, but if I were, I might make a comment about spending the dollars for kid food at Lane Bryant instead, but it would be rude, so I won't.

|Zach|
02-21-2012, 08:32 PM
Bunch of lonely Tucker Max wanna be's

Douche Baggins
02-21-2012, 08:36 PM
Clathan doesn't ever buy a woman a meal for sex, he just gives them the cash and meets them around the corner.

I did. Once.

Worth it. o:-)

Douche Baggins
02-21-2012, 08:38 PM

Some can cook and clean, but males who develop the ability to do that have effectively reduced female utility to it's basest, most vital function.

So you kick the bitch out after you serve her eggs over easy and smile, knowing she'll be back.

KC Tattoo
02-21-2012, 08:51 PM
You can get a prostitute for say $60 and guaranteed to get it or you can spend $60 to $100 on a date and maybe get lucky but chances are wont and in for a commitment agreement before she wants to give it up and if you do do her, then she wants it be a "relationship" & then the cost of that is guttony and missery unless you truely like her for her and that's what you want. Give me a slut and I don't care just fuck me and leave thank you very much and Paul Harveys voice "Good Day".

KC Tattoo
02-21-2012, 08:55 PM
Meh.

They like guys who are nice and do what they say, but won't **** them.

Women only **** assholes, or guys who show the capability of being an asshole when being an asshole is needed.

QFT

Douche Baggins
02-21-2012, 08:58 PM
You can get a prostitute for say $60

A shitty one.

Gotta pay at least $300 to get a decent one.

Garcia Bronco
02-21-2012, 10:19 PM

I feel the same way. Outside of sex, I generally have no desire to be around women. I find them to generally have some sneaky agenda.

Douche Baggins
02-21-2012, 10:25 PM
I feel the same way. Outside of sex, I generally have no desire to be around women. I find them to generally have some sneaky agenda.

Devious cunts, especially when they're younger.

Brock
02-21-2012, 10:27 PM
ROFL Losers.

Direckshun
02-21-2012, 10:41 PM
I'm pretty sure the trick is to find a woman you like enough to want to buy her dinners.

At least, that's the thought.

Not to just blindly go out and buy women dinners, whether you want to or not.

Douche Baggins
02-21-2012, 10:41 PM
I'm pretty sure the trick is to find a woman you like enough to want to buy her dinners.

At least, that's the thought.

Not to just blindly go out and buy women dinners, whether you want to or not.

And yet men do.

Counterproductive.

Direckshun
02-21-2012, 10:45 PM
And yet men do.

Counterproductive.

I would go with idiotic, but that's me.

I wouldn't lay down some stupid rule like "no dinner until she sleeps with you."

I'd say no dinner unless I actually like you.

But what do I know.

Douche Baggins
02-21-2012, 10:47 PM
I would immediately feed a bitch at a five-star restaurant after coitus, that's what a swell guy I am.

boogblaster
02-21-2012, 11:18 PM
men want pussy .. women know that .. so the game begins .. usually at the man's expense ......

WhiteWhale
02-22-2012, 12:01 AM
ROFL Losers.

There's a LOT of sexual frustration being vented in this thread.

"The only thing women are good for is sex" is the cry of the chronic masterbator.

Discuss Thrower
02-22-2012, 01:10 AM
Godfuckingdamn, I haven't had sex in over a year, nor have had I even the remotest of chances to do so with a woman I'd actually find desirable, and yet I'm still in a better, healthier, state of mind than the sad sack who wrote this stellar article.

Yes, it's more than a good idea to do a bullshit dinner + movie date with a woman. That's just common sense; what makes you stand out from the pack is probably going to benefit your chances more.

Even then, you shouldn't do something because it's expected; do what you fucking want.

And maybe, just maybe, if you find the right girl, it won't really matter whether or not your dates consist of just dinner and conversation or a marathon session of go-kart racing.

DaKCMan AP
02-22-2012, 05:18 AM
Unless you're just so good looking, charming, or socially important that women just engage you.

;)

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-22-2012, 09:33 AM
There's a LOT of sexual frustration being vented in this thread.

"The only thing women are good for is sex" is the cry of the chronic masterbator.

Of course in my case I could have just been trolling... :hmmm:.... and every man is a chronic masterbator... we've even seen evidence from married guys on here as well.

ThaVirus
02-22-2012, 10:02 AM
Of course in my case I could have just been trolling... :hmmm:.... and every man is a chronic masterbator... we've even seen evidence from married guys on here as well.

Married guys have sex less than anyone....

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-22-2012, 10:05 AM

Truth

Nzoner
02-22-2012, 10:25 AM

Truth

False,some of us married guys do just fine. :)

BigCatDaddy
02-22-2012, 10:35 AM
False,some of us married guys do just fine. :)

He meant with YOUR WIFE!

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-22-2012, 12:07 PM
He meant with YOUR WIFE!

beat me to it... glad I looked first....

tooge
02-22-2012, 12:23 PM
if you wanna get laid, take them to dinner and then go shopping, to a museum, one of those make your own pottery places where the two of you can make coffee cups in each others likeness or some bs.

BigCatDaddy
02-22-2012, 12:25 PM
if you wanna get laid, take them to dinner and then go shopping, to a museum, one of those make your own pottery places where the two of you can make coffee cups in each others likeness or some bs..

Donger
02-22-2012, 12:33 PM
Interesting insight into the minds of unattractive males.

Demonpenz
02-22-2012, 12:51 PM
Women always want guys who are hot. Hot doesn't mean just phyically attractive. Are you hot with social status, business, good socially, or physically?

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-22-2012, 12:58 PM
Women always want guys who are hot. Hot doesn't mean just phyically attractive. Are you hot with social status, business, good socially, or physically?

All the above. Well ok not socially but that's because few things annoy me more than the presense of other people.

:)

Predarat
02-22-2012, 01:22 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/Predarat5/the_soup_nazi017.jpg