PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Trent Richardson update

saphojunkie
02-23-2012, 11:29 AM
Didn't see this anywhere, and I couldn't find the Trent Richardson thread. Sorry I'm even a marginally capable detective.

Trent Richardson had surgery on his knee, and won't participate in the combine. However, Chris Mortenson now reporting that he won't even participate in the Alabama pro day.

Those who want him to fall to us at 11 will likely get your wish. They are saying he could fall as low as #21.

The new question is...do you take a risk on him in the top 15?

Chris Mortensen @mortreport
Follow

RB Trent Richardson wont be working out in Bama Pro Day March 7, either. Sometime in March after Scope removed small loose particle in knee

Chiefnj2
02-23-2012, 11:30 AM
Why not do the surgery in January unless your whole plan was to miss the combine, etc.

WV
02-23-2012, 11:31 AM
Why not do the surgery in January unless your whole plan was to miss the combine, etc.

You know what assuming athletes are intellegent does correct?

Chiefnj2
02-23-2012, 11:31 AM
You know what assuming athletes are intellegent does correct?

Agents are probably controlling everything.

Old Dog
02-23-2012, 11:32 AM
Trent Richardson had surgery on his knee, and won't participate in the draft.

Combine, yes?

Old Dog
02-23-2012, 11:35 AM
Didn't see this anywhere, and I couldn't find the Trent Richardson thread.

If you look here though, you'll find it, oddly enough in the Draft Planet
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29

Consistent1
02-23-2012, 11:38 AM
It's definitely a red flag. I've seen people putting him at like #5 in mocks. He probably will slide.

Inmem58
02-23-2012, 11:43 AM
Good, a better reason why we should take Tannehill :-)

Count Zarth
02-23-2012, 11:46 AM
Pro scout in alley this morning, loose particle in knee. Kansas City is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

The stands are filled with true fans and the true fans just want 10 wins, and when the season is over, season ticket prices will go up.

The accumulated filth of all their barbecue and beer will foam up about their waists and all the GMs and shitty quarterbacks will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No."

Mr. Laz
02-23-2012, 11:47 AM
it's weird timing and in this circumstance 'weird' of any kind should set off an alarm.

often 'weird' means someone is trying to hide something

like maybe Richardson can't pass a drug test for awhile and is trying to avoid it or there is something else wrong.

:shrug:

Okie_Apparition
02-23-2012, 11:49 AM
The first day of the draft will be as exciting as a forced fart
~still better than Oakland though

saphojunkie
02-23-2012, 11:56 AM
Combine, yes?

Durrrr... yes. Fixed, thanks.

saphojunkie
02-23-2012, 11:58 AM

Oh, look at that. There's a whole section for the draft. Thanks, dude.

whoman69
02-23-2012, 01:35 PM

I told him it should have been posted here.

Nickel D
02-23-2012, 01:41 PM
Did Jamaal Charles (remember him??) limp into or fall out of an AIDS tree?

Then why do we need another RB when we have needs with more severe priority, like overhauling the OL for example?

BossChief
02-23-2012, 01:46 PM

Then why do we need another RB when we have needs with more severe priority, like overhauling the OL for example?

Because Jamaal Charles is the only half back we have under contract and he is returning from a torn acl.

Even when healthy, he isn't built to be a 300 carry type back and we usually run the ball around 500 times per year.

suds79
02-23-2012, 01:57 PM

The OL doesn't need overhauled. We just need a RT. We're not talking a starting LT here. We're talking RT. That can be filled anywhere in the draft.

Lets not make it more than it is.

Brock
02-23-2012, 02:06 PM

There are big questions about Jamaal Charles right now. He isn't a given.

Mr. Laz
02-23-2012, 02:12 PM
Because Jamaal Charles is the only half back we have under contract and he is returning from a torn acl.

Even when healthy, he isn't built to be a 300 carry type back and we usually run the ball around 500 times per year.
yep

imo Charles should always have a partner RB to lessen the load by taking some inside runs.

Micjones
02-23-2012, 02:15 PM
I wouldn't draft him if he were completely healthy.
Not at 11/12.

We have bigger fish to fry.

Detoxing
02-23-2012, 02:16 PM
We have bigger fish to fry.

Like what (Outside of QB)?

Please don't say a lineman.

Especially if you're going to with the "Value @ 11/12" argument.

Micjones
02-23-2012, 02:21 PM
Like what (Outside of QB)?

Please don't say a lineman.

Especially if you're going to with the "Value @ 11/12" argument.

Right Tackle. Nose Tackle. Guard/Center.
And if there isn't good value there on Rieff or Martin...trade down.
I wouldn't draft a RB any higher than Round 3.

Detoxing
02-23-2012, 02:28 PM
Right Tackle. Nose Tackle. Guard/Center.
And if there isn't good value there on Rieff or Martin...trade down.
I wouldn't draft a RB any higher than Round 3.

There isn't a Nose tackle in this draft with the kind of talent to warrant a top 20 pick.

And for any argument you can possibly make about NOT selecting a RB that high, you can make the SAME EXACT argument for any OL position outside of LT.

Its ridiculous the double standards people on this forum have in the OL vs RB debate.

If there were ever any position not worthy of a top 15 pick (outside of K, P) it'd be a guard. The same case could be made for RT.

suds79
02-23-2012, 02:31 PM
And for any argument you can possibly make about NOT selecting a RB that high, you can make the SAME EXACT argument for any OL position outside of LT.

This a million times over.

I think its based on the fact that the Chiefs have had some amazing O-lines over the years but it's way overvalued around here.

LT - (worthy of 1st round picks)
RT - (Next in line in order of value but still pretty much filler)
C & G - (just guys)

Micjones
02-23-2012, 02:45 PM
There isn't a Nose tackle in this draft with the kind of talent to warrant a top 20 pick.

Trading down is a viable option. One that Pioli is familiar with.

Do we have any O-Linemen in the aforementioned need areas as capable as Charles is at Runningback? If not, that's a legitimate argument. We have a CLEAR starter at RB. We have Jack & Shit (and Jack left town) at RT.

If there were ever any position not worthy of a top 15 pick (outside of K, P) it'd be a guard. The same case could be made for RT.

No one is suggesting that we stay in the Top 15.
And it should be noted that QB is a need area that could also be addressed with the #1.

O.city
02-23-2012, 02:56 PM
Who would be more valuable to the offensive success of this team, a RT or a rb?

Even more, say Reiff at RT or Richardson at RB?

Huffman83
02-23-2012, 03:08 PM
Sooo...2nd round if he's available?

WV
02-23-2012, 03:16 PM
We have a CLEAR starter at RB. We have Jack & Shit (and Jack left town) at RT.

If Richardson is there at our pick he would be a huge value pick and it would be silly to let him slip past us. Yes we have a starter coming back at RB, but the only thing CLEAR about it is that he's coming off a torn ACL. There is nothing clear or guaranteed about him returning to prior form.

Micjones
02-23-2012, 03:19 PM
If Richardson is there at our pick he would be a huge value pick and it would be silly to let him slip past us. Yes we have a starter coming back at RB, but the only thing CLEAR about it is that he's coming off a torn ACL. There is nothing clear or guaranteed about him returning to prior form.

And if you read the OP you'd know the same is true of Richardson.
There are NEVER any guarantees.

Micjones
02-23-2012, 03:20 PM
Who would be more valuable to the offensive success of this team, a RT or a rb?

Even more, say Reiff at RT or Richardson at RB?

A good RT.
One who'll help improve both run and pass protection.

suds79
02-23-2012, 03:22 PM
We have a CLEAR starter at RB. We have Jack & Shit (and Jack left town) at RT.

While you're right in that we have a clear starter at RB in Jamaal, that doesn't mean much in today's NFL. It's a least a 2 back league. We essentially have a 1/2 a starter in Jamaal if you follow me.

Both of these positions (RB & RT) can either be addressed in round 1 or later in the draft.

If they're deciding between the two? I want them to take the highest rated prospect.

More than anything, I think I'd like to see them trade down.

O.city
Richardson is a dynamic playmaker. IMO you take that over a lineman anyday. Especially a RT, who can be found later in the draft.

WV
And if you read the OP you'd know the same is true of Richardson.
There are NEVER any guarantees.

If the OP is true, then it was a routine knee clean out....that is a totally different planet from a torn ACL, try again.

Micjones
02-23-2012, 03:31 PM
While you're right in that we have a clear starter at RB in Jamaal, that doesn't mean much in today's NFL. It's a least a 2 back league. We essentially have a 1/2 a starter in Jamaal if you follow me.

I tend to agree, but that hardly means you need to go back to the well with your highest pick. BenJarvus Green-Ellis would be a suitable #2. As would a RB drafted in the Middle Rounds.

Both of these positions (RB & RT) can either be addressed in round 1 or later in the draft.

If they're deciding between the two? I want them to take the highest rated prospect.

My philosophy is BPA at a position of need.

More than anything, I think I'd like to see them trade down.

If the right dominoes fall between now and then...I'll probably agree with you.

Micjones
02-23-2012, 03:31 PM
Richardson is a dynamic playmaker. IMO you take that over a lineman anyday. Especially a RT, who can be found later in the draft.

A RB can't be found later in the draft?

suds79
02-23-2012, 03:32 PM

They can. But you can say the same thing about RT.

Just take the best player.

Micjones
02-23-2012, 03:32 PM
If the OP is true, then it was a routine knee clean out....that is a totally different planet from a torn ACL, try again.

Not sure where I made the two comparable.
I'm simply saying there's a concern about his health.
He'll probably be fine, but that doesn't mean it won't give teams a reason for pause in the Top 15.

Micjones
02-23-2012, 03:34 PM
They can. But you can say the same thing about RT.

Just take the best player.

The issue is which position is a bigger need for the Chiefs?
The answer is clearly RT.

Sure, Charles may never get back to where he was, but at least we have a player with the talent to succeed there (barring re-injury).
We have NOTHING at RT.

suds79
02-23-2012, 03:35 PM
The issue is which position is a bigger need for the Chiefs?
The answer is clearly RT.

Sure, Charles may never get back to where he was, but at least we have a player with the talent to succeed there (barring re-injury).
We have NOTHING at RT.

Yes RT is a bigger need but lets not freak out like we need a LT (which usually go fast in the 1st). It's RT.

Just don't reach. You do that and you end up with a Tyson Jackson again. BPA

WV
02-23-2012, 03:36 PM
Not sure where I made the two comparable.
I'm simply saying there's a concern about his health.
He'll probably be fine, but that doesn't mean it won't give teams a reason for pause in the Top 15.

Let me get this straight....Your ok with acknowledging JC coming back as the clear starter coming off of a torn ACL, but Richardson getting his knee cleaned out should be cause for concern? Just trying to understand your logic.

Micjones
02-23-2012, 03:39 PM
Yes RT is a bigger need but lets not freak out like we need a LT (which usually go fast in the 1st). It's RT.

Just don't reach. You do that and you end up with a Tyson Jackson again. BPA

I definitely don't want them to reach, but most of the mocks I've seen have both Martin and Rieff going in the Top 15.
I'm not sure if we drafted a RT that we'd be reaching.

O.city
02-23-2012, 03:39 PM

Yeah they can be.

But the difference between Richardson and a third round rb is much bigger than the difference between a first round RT and a third rounder.

The main reason I don't want a RT that early is that if we were to draft someone to play RT that early, it would likely have to be a LT to convert. Which is fine if he can convert. But you could get the best pure RT prospect possibly in the third round.

Micjones
02-23-2012, 03:41 PM
Let me get this straight....Your ok with acknowledging JC coming back as the clear starter coming off of a torn ACL, but Richardson getting his knee cleaned out should be cause for concern? Just trying to understand your logic.

You seem to be having trouble.

The point I've made all along is that there are no guarantees with either of them as it concerns their health. Charles had the more serious injury. No question about that.

We know Charles is coming back though. Players come back from ACL injuries every year. Will he be the same back? That remains to be seen. What we know is that we're set if he is.

We at least have a capable player at RB available.

We have NOTHING in the cupboard at RT.
NOTHING at all.

Brock
02-23-2012, 03:42 PM
A RB usually doesn't bounce right back from an ACL.

Micjones
02-23-2012, 03:43 PM

I suppose that depends on what you mean by "bounce right back".
To say that they CAN'T have success after an ACL injury though...is false.

ChiefAshhole20
02-23-2012, 03:44 PM
JC and Thom Jones RAPED two years ago with a line that will not be as good as the line we will have next year. Imagine what a JC (granted he probably won't be the same but will still be good) and T-Rich combo could do with Albert, Asomoah, Hudson, and probably another free agent lineman. Im much more comfortable with that than an offense with just JC and a free agent but Reilly at RT. Not to mention we would have a sick backfield with JC, Trent, and Dex. The Defenses would be "dread-ing" us

O.city
02-23-2012, 03:45 PM
What RB has come back from an ACL tear to be what he was before?

I hope to hell Charles does, but I'm not ruling it out.

Micjones
02-23-2012, 03:45 PM
But the difference between Richardson and a third round rb is much bigger than the difference between a first round RT and a third rounder.

Jamaal Charles disagrees with you.

RB is one of the easiest positions in the NFL to fill.

Brock
02-23-2012, 03:46 PM
I suppose that depends on what you mean by "bounce right back".
To say that they CAN'T have success after an ACL injury though...is false.

I think you know what I mean, it means comes back the next year and is the same player he was before the injury. I can't think of one offhand that did this.

suds79
02-23-2012, 03:48 PM
Lets see what the Chiefs do in FA. Would be nice if there was a RT we could sign.

I hate the idea of signing a FA RB. That's a young man's position that should be left for the draft.

O.city
02-23-2012, 03:48 PM
This is the same shit as "well Tom Brady was a 6th rounder".

Yes, Charles was a third round pick. He is a great back. But he's at most a back that will have 15 to 20 carries per game. He's not an AP type back.

That's what Richardson is. He's a guy you could hand it to 20 to 25 times a game if you had too. He can catch it out of the backfield, block do basically whatever you want out of the backfield.

Would you rather have the best RT in the league or AP?

O.city
02-23-2012, 03:51 PM
I'm not trying to be an ass Mic. I agree we need a RT.

I just think Richardson is too good of a prospect to turn down, if he's available.

Buckweath
02-23-2012, 03:52 PM
I agree Richardson needs to be replaced but let`s not forget how he was our RT for the whole 2010 season in which we finished with the very best rushing game in the league. And no, Berry Richardson has never really been the reason why Cassell is mediocre.

Sure Barry Richardson was poor last year but I definitly think a Trent Richardson would give our offense much more of a boost than a new RT who might take time to develop. Trent Ricahrdson in some way compensates a bit for that awful QB that will lead our offense, a new RT would make our offense only marginally better IMO.

Okie_Apparition
02-23-2012, 04:01 PM
With the new rookie pay scale & shorter contracts
who you take & when may need some adjusting

Micjones
02-23-2012, 04:01 PM
What RB has come back from an ACL tear to be what he was before?

Willis McGahee, Edgerrin James, Ronnie Brown, Jamaal Anderson, Terry Allen, Garrison Hearst, Jamal Lewis, Deuce McAllister...

All came back to be highly productive.

Micjones
02-23-2012, 04:06 PM
This is the same shit as "well Tom Brady was a 6th rounder".

Not at all. There are many more examples of productive RB's taken in Round 3 than there are successful QB's drafted in Round 6.

Micjones
02-23-2012, 04:11 PM
I agree Richardson needs to be replaced but let`s not forget how he was our RT for the whole 2010 season in which we finished with the very best rushing game in the league.

Credit to Richardson and not Charles?

O.city
02-23-2012, 04:19 PM
Who's the best RT in the league?

saphojunkie
02-23-2012, 04:22 PM

I think you just won that argument.

O.city
02-23-2012, 04:23 PM

Maybe.

But how many starting Rt's in the league were first round picks?

Dave Lane
02-23-2012, 04:25 PM

This. We need a complement to Charles in the worst possible way. Fuck RT in the 1st.

saphojunkie
02-23-2012, 04:28 PM
Not at all. There are many more examples of productive RB's taken in Round 3 than there are successful QB's drafted in Round 6.

Top ten rushers from this year, and round they were drafted:

1 Maurice Jones-Drew - 2nd
2 Arian Foster - undreafted
3 Fred Jackson - undrafted (2 years in semi-pro league)
4 Darren McFadden - 1st
5 LeSean McCoy - 2nd
6 Ray Rice - 2nd
7 Michael Turner - 5th
8 Matt Forte - 2nd
9 Adrian Peterson - 1st
10 Marshawn Lynch - 1st

So, that's three out of the top 10 RB this year that were drafted in the 1st round (all in the top 12, I might add). Two of them, McFadden and AP, ended up on IR.

Micjones
02-23-2012, 04:29 PM
Who's the best RT in the league?

Jake Long or Joe Thomas.

I know where you're going with that though.
RB is a skill position. Much more visible.

Micjones
02-23-2012, 04:30 PM
Top ten rushers from this year, and round they were drafted:

1 Maurice Jones-Drew - 2nd
2 Arian Foster - undreafted
3 Fred Jackson - undrafted (2 years in semi-pro league)
4 Darren McFadden - 1st
5 LeSean McCoy - 2nd
6 Ray Rice - 2nd
7 Michael Turner - 5th
8 Matt Forte - 2nd
9 Adrian Peterson - 1st
10 Marshawn Lynch - 1st

So, that's three out of the top 10 RB this year that were drafted in the 1st round (all in the top 12, I might add). Two of them, McFadden and AP, ended up on IR.

14 RB's were 1,000-yard rushers last year.
21 RB's in the NFL had 920 or more yards.
TWENTY-ONE. In a "pass happy" league.

O.city
02-23-2012, 04:31 PM
Jake Long or Joe Thomas.

I know where you're going with that though.
RB is a skill position. Much more visible.

RT not LT.

Okie_Apparition
02-23-2012, 04:31 PM
Richardson would only get a 4 year contract IRC
that makes taking an RB high easier than 5 years

Micjones
02-23-2012, 04:33 PM
RT not LT.

My bad. I was in a rush to make my point about visibility.

In that case... Stinchcomb or Woody?
The point still stands.

saphojunkie
02-23-2012, 04:36 PM
Maybe.

But how many starting Rt's in the league were first round picks?

Hmm...

I'm trying to think...Otah, Oher, Anthony Davis (49ers)...there's three of the best OL in the league right there. Ducasse was 2nd round, right?

All I know is, having John Tait on the right side with Shields, Roaf, and Waters made us unstoppable.

Let's not also forget that Branden Albert is going into the last year of his contract. We might be drafting his replacement.

O.city
02-23-2012, 04:42 PM
Hmm...

I'm trying to think...Otah, Oher, Anthony Davis (49ers)...there's three of the best OL in the league right there. Ducasse was 2nd round, right?

All I know is, having John Tait on the right side with Shields, Roaf, and Waters made us unstoppable.

Let's not also forget that Branden Albert is going into the last year of his contract. We might be drafting his replacement.

The Albert thing is valid.

But pretty much every one of those guys you just stated were drafted to eventually replace someone at LT.

If we are drafting a guy to stay at RT for years, there is no reason to draft him in the first round.

We could have Richardson, Fleener, and Massie. In my opinion thats better than Reiff, Fleener, and Polk.

Detoxing
02-23-2012, 04:58 PM
Alabama RB Trent Richardson earned a passing medical grade at the Combine following a Feb. 3 knee scope.
Dr. James Andrews called the procedure "about as minor and routine as you can get." Richardson's agent said the top running back prospect would have been playing within 10-to-14 days had the scope been done during the season. Richardson had a small tear in the anterior horn of the lateral meniscus, but there was no damage to the cartilage. Although he won't participate in combine drills, Richardson will hold his Pro Day on March 27

Micjones
02-23-2012, 05:08 PM
Alabama RB Trent Richardson earned a passing medical grade at the Combine following a Feb. 3 knee scope.
Dr. James Andrews called the procedure "about as minor and routine as you can get." Richardson's agent said the top running back prospect would have been playing within 10-to-14 days had the scope been done during the season. Richardson had a small tear in the anterior horn of the lateral meniscus, but there was no damage to the cartilage. Although he won't participate in combine drills, Richardson will hold his Pro Day on March 27

Great. I still wouldn't draft him at 11/12.

ChiefGator
02-23-2012, 05:35 PM
Richardson would only get a 4 year contract IRC
that makes taking an RB high easier than 5 years

Huh? What makes it easier is that rookie contracts at the top of the draft will be much less than in previous years.

Okie_Apparition
02-23-2012, 05:56 PM
Caked shit on the side of a stool in a truckstop has more common sense than you, you fucking worthless pile of mayfly spit

BossChief
02-24-2012, 02:39 AM

And GoChiefs bet me a whole year sig AND Avatar that Charles will have 300 combined rushes and catches next year.

ROFL

------------------

Here is why Trent Richardson is worth our pick.

He has the size and strength to excel in power, a gap runs but he isn't even close to a one trick pony.

He is the type of back defenses need to prepare for all types of runs against him.

He has great excelleration for his size and that is something you simply cannot practice for unless you have a similar talent and there aren't many guys with his skill set.

He has the power to go right up the gut.

The speed to get the corner.

The vision to see cutback lanes and the patience and change of direction ability to exploit them.

He runs with a power base and gets low to absorb contact while punishing defenders...almost never chooses to go OOB instead of choosing to deal a blow to a defender...that sets the tone of the game from the outset.

He is an excellent receiver out of the backfield and has shown elite ability to pick up the blitz in pass protection.

Then you can dig a little deeper and find that he is humble, hard working (great locker room/weight room presense) and a really good teammate.

This isn't just any old running back and should be graded on a different scale.

Those that say "I wouldn't draft a running back in the first round" are guys just like me every other year....I am usually totally against it.

This kid is different, though.

Total package backs like him are extremely rare.

If I were him, I wouldn't work out at the combine at all unless I felt I could run a 4.3 flat or something...which he wouldn't do.

All you need to do is throw in some tape of the kid from a handful of games to see he is special and nothing he would do at the combine would change that.

If he is there at our pick, we really can't afford to pass on him.

htismaqe
02-24-2012, 05:54 AM
And GoChiefs bet me a whole year sig AND Avatar that Charles will have 300 combined rushes and catches next year.

ROFL

------------------

Here is why Trent Richardson is worth our pick.

He has the size and strength to excel in power, a gap runs but he isn't even close to a one trick pony.

He is the type of back defenses need to prepare for all types of runs against him.

He has great excelleration for his size and that is something you simply cannot practice for unless you have a similar talent and there aren't many guys with his skill set.

He has the power to go right up the gut.

The speed to get the corner.

The vision to see cutback lanes and the patience and change of direction ability to exploit them.

He runs with a power base and gets low to absorb contact while punishing defenders...almost never chooses to go OOB instead of choosing to deal a blow to a defender...that sets the tone of the game from the outset.

He is an excellent receiver out of the backfield and has shown elite ability to pick up the blitz in pass protection.

Then you can dig a little deeper and find that he is humble, hard working (great locker room/weight room presense) and a really good teammate.

This isn't just any old running back and should be graded on a different scale.

Those that say "I wouldn't draft a running back in the first round" are guys just like me every other year....I am usually totally against it.

This kid is different, though.

Total package backs like him are extremely rare.

If I were him, I wouldn't work out at the combine at all unless I felt I could run a 4.3 flat or something...which he wouldn't do.

All you need to do is throw in some tape of the kid from a handful of games to see he is special and nothing he would do at the combine would change that.

If he is there at our pick, we really can't afford to pass on him.

ROFL

So we're going to compliment a RB that potentially won't be 100% with a RB who potentially won't be 100%?

Let's throw out all of the other arguments that have been had about Richardson the last few weeks.

You NEVER NEVER NEVER draft a guy in the top 15 that is unable to workout AT ALL prior to the draft.

htismaqe
02-24-2012, 05:55 AM
Hmm...

The 3 guys you listed were drafted to be LTs and didn't end up cutting it.

BossChief
02-24-2012, 10:44 AM
ROFL

So we're going to compliment a RB that potentially won't be 100% with a RB who potentially won't be 100%?

Let's throw out all of the other arguments that have been had about Richardson the last few weeks.

You NEVER NEVER NEVER draft a guy in the top 15 that is unable to workout AT ALL prior to the draft.

You are jaded.

This is the absolute most minor thing you can have done medically.

It's the definition of "routine surgery"

James Andrews said that these are done during the season each year and most of the time the player doesnt even miss a game.

Lets not act like this is some big deal because it really isn't.

htismaqe
02-24-2012, 10:53 AM
You are jaded.

This is the absolute most minor thing you can have done medically.

It's the definition of "routine surgery"

James Andrews said that these are done during the season each year and most of the time the player doesnt even miss a game.

Lets not act like this is some big deal because it really isn't.

He won't workout at the combine and he won't workout at the pro-day.

If you draft a guy that can't workout AT ALL, you're an idiot.

That's not jaded at all, that's smart football.

philfree
02-24-2012, 10:59 AM

I thought I saw a flash on the TV in the last couple of days that said he would work out at his pro day. It might have been Mayock:shrug:

BossChief
02-24-2012, 11:03 AM

If that were true, I'd agree with you.

It isnt, though. He will work out during his pro day.

Coogs
02-24-2012, 11:10 AM

htismaqe,

Check out post #70. It says he is working out on March 27th.

htismaqe
02-24-2012, 11:12 AM
htismaqe,

Check out post #70. It says he is working out on March 27th.

I did not see that.