PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Jamie Dukes just said it on NFL Network

Hog Farmer
02-26-2012, 10:47 AM
He said "The Chiefs are ONE player away from being a legit SB contender and thats a franchice Quarterback. They really need RGIII" He said it! He said it ! He said it! It's not just us homers thinking this . He said it! ARE YOU LISTENING PIOLI ?!?!?!

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

cabletech94
02-26-2012, 10:50 AM
jamie dukes = chief lover.

(sweet)

FringeNC
02-26-2012, 10:53 AM
Pioli thinks we already have a franchise quarterback.

Okie_Apparition
02-26-2012, 10:54 AM
That boy ain't right

Direckshun
02-26-2012, 10:56 AM
The stormclouds are gathering.

Hog Farmer
02-26-2012, 10:56 AM
That boy ain't right

He's EXACTLY right!

KC Tattoo
02-26-2012, 10:57 AM
I like this thread

the Talking Can
02-26-2012, 10:57 AM
nice to hear someone say it

Okie_Apparition
02-26-2012, 10:59 AM
He makes Michael Irving look sane

Hog Farmer
02-26-2012, 11:06 AM
You guys gotta realize what this statement from him on NFL NETWORK means. It means the coaches, the Management, the ownership, the people involved in the decision making are not blind to the fact Cassel sucks. Read between the lines. Cassel will have competition at QB, Pioli has spoken with Condon. Our front office is fully aware guys. I am quite sure Piolis goal is to be in the SB and win. We don't have the ammo to go get RGIII unless we give the draft away but the fact remains that we will upgrade our situation one way or another.

Monty
02-26-2012, 11:09 AM
You guys gotta realize what this statement from him on NFL NETWORK means. It means the coaches, the Management, the ownership, the people involved in the decision making are not blind to the fact Cassel sucks. Read between the lines. Cassel will have competition at QB, Pioli has spoken with Condon. Our front office is fully aware guys. I am quite sure Piolis goal is to be in the SB and win. We don't have the ammo to go get RGIII unless we give the draft away but the fact remains that we will upgrade our situation one way or another.

Exactly. :thumb:

Tribal Warfare
02-26-2012, 11:12 AM

If we make a move on a quality QB it will be on Clark's executive order, because Pioli is kicking and screaming to keep his boy Cassel as the starting QB and Clark's not having it. This is a Clark move, and I have no question about that if this goes down.

Epic Fail 007
02-26-2012, 11:14 AM
Romeo said it right Matts our starter until we get another qb on the roster,No Matts not safe.

Epic Fail 007
02-26-2012, 11:15 AM
Read between the lines Romeo dose not want Matt.

Okie_Apparition
02-26-2012, 11:17 AM
People love their fantasy of being smarter than Pioli
but bringing back Cassel for a full 4th season(5th for Scotty) is full Matt Millen

whoman69
02-26-2012, 11:19 AM
No chance. We'd give up way too much for him. The Redskins are rumored to be giving out a shit ton for him already. We'd have to give them a shit ton plus.

Tribal Warfare
02-26-2012, 11:21 AM
No chance. We'd give up way too much for him. The Redskins are rumored to be giving out a shit ton for him already. We'd have to give them a shit ton plus.

Of course I'm referring to the Manning deal more so with the Redskin thing in mind.

Hog Farmer
02-26-2012, 11:22 AM
If we make a move on a quality QB it will be on Clark's executive order, because Pioli is kicking and screaming to keep his boy Cassel as the starting QB and Clark's not having it. This is a Clark move, and I have no question about that if this goes down.

I disagree. How can you run a business like that. I think Pioli will do whats best for the organization. But once again moving up to get RGIII will cost too much as teams are built thru drafts and there's no way we give up an entire draft.

bevischief
02-26-2012, 11:23 AM
The butthurt in this thread is going to be epic...

Tribal Warfare
02-26-2012, 11:29 AM
I disagree. How can you run a business like that. I think Pioli will do whats best for the organization. But once again moving up to get RGIII will cost too much as teams are built thru drafts and there's no way we give up an entire draft.

From all the rumors surrounding the situation with Pioli's hardon for Cassel. He would be making a run on acquiring Manning/RG3/Franchise QB just for self preservation to keep his job due to that order by Clark.

milkman
02-26-2012, 12:00 PM

From all the rumors surrounding the situation with Pioli's hardon for Cassel. He would be making a run on acquiring Manning/RG3/Franchise QB just for self preservation to keep his job due to that order by Clark.

He's the owner whisperer now.

scho63
02-26-2012, 12:39 PM

Maybe he thinks if he keeps believing it, then it will become true.
:banghead:

Bewbies
02-26-2012, 12:40 PM
Boner Jamz

BigMeatballDave
02-26-2012, 12:46 PM

LoL

kstater
02-26-2012, 12:47 PM

LMAO

Hog Farmer
02-26-2012, 12:50 PM

Whatever it takes . :thumb:

Saul Good
02-26-2012, 12:54 PM
Give up the farm for RGIII, and sign Peyton for 2 years so that we can win now while grooming RGIII.

xztop12
02-26-2012, 01:19 PM

What viable options at QB has Pioli ignored and insisted on Cassel as starter?

doomy3
02-26-2012, 01:22 PM

LMAO

Tribal Warfare
02-26-2012, 01:28 PM
What viable options at QB has Pioli ignored and insisted on Cassel as starter?

Matt Hasselback, Troy Smith, Marc Bulger all would have done better in this offense with the weapons at there disposal

BossChief
02-26-2012, 01:28 PM
I suggested that (Clark Hunt needs to steo into the qb situation) the other day and Tribal took off and ran with it like its the gospel.

FFS, it was just a suggestion/possibility...no basis in fact, as you are suggesting over and over.

Fritz88
02-26-2012, 01:30 PM
Dukes = Hamas?

Tribal Warfare
02-26-2012, 01:31 PM
I suggested that (Clark Hunt needs to steo into the qb situation) the other day and Tribal took off and ran with it like its the gospel.

FFS, it was just a suggestion/possibility...no basis in fact, as you are suggesting over and over.

No, I was saying that way way before when you said it the other day.

-King-
02-26-2012, 02:04 PM

ROFL ROFL

MahiMike
02-26-2012, 02:08 PM
Anyone else but Jamie Dukes and I'd be impressed.

-King-
02-26-2012, 02:08 PM
Matt Hasselback, Troy Smith, Marc Bulger all would have done better in this offense with the weapons at there disposal

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/tumblr_lurveuGEoC1qlen6y.gif

splatbass
02-26-2012, 02:10 PM

You are making this up. You have no way of knowing this, you are just blinded by your hatred of Pioli.

splatbass
02-26-2012, 02:12 PM
From all the rumors surrounding the situation with Pioli's hardon for Cassel.

The rumors all come from here, from people like you.

MotherfuckerJones
02-26-2012, 02:20 PM
Jamie Dukes you just redeemed yourself with me

-King-
02-26-2012, 02:21 PM
Wtf? ROFL

Mr_Tomahawk
02-26-2012, 02:21 PM
Just fixing my front page...

Tribal Warfare
02-26-2012, 02:26 PM
You are making this up. You have no way of knowing this, you are just blinded by your hatred of Pioli.

OOh yes I dislike Pioli no doubt which is directly caused by his blind support of Mr. Matt Cassel. Reports coming in that Pioli believes he's married to Cassel( Florio), and the shit job he did in attempting to find a quality backup ( Palko) all relates to that. In that blind loyalty the only one that can change it is the man in charge which is Clark. If we resign Orton and he outplays Cassel in the preseason and Kyle is still the backup then the root of the problem is Pioli sadly.

If any big move with the QB position which is the face of the franchise now, will be Clark's decision especially how he has said over and over in wanting to draft a Franchise QB due to of course getting into the playoffs and how he's a "bottom line" Owner.

Simplicity
02-26-2012, 02:49 PM
Read between the lines Romeo dose not want Matt.

I think we all know this?

Mr. Flopnuts
02-26-2012, 02:53 PM

the Pioli hate is so fucking strong on this board. Lose, it's because of Scott. We win, it's Romeo or Clark.

Pasta Giant Meatball
02-26-2012, 03:10 PM
Only dumbass Bronco fans think we are homers for thinking that.

Pasta Giant Meatball
02-26-2012, 03:11 PM

:LOL:

Guru
02-26-2012, 03:26 PM
Jamie Dukes you just redeemed yourself with me

WTF are you?

Okie_Apparition
02-26-2012, 03:34 PM
stoned

cabletech94
02-26-2012, 03:44 PM
WTF are you?

i was thinking the same thing.

or "I'm Batman".

el borracho
02-26-2012, 05:30 PM
One good thing about the "QB competition" talk: it illustrates an awareness and an interest in upgrading the position. I doubt very much anyone in the Patriots, Packers, Giants or Saints organizations is saying anything about QB competition. That said, Pioli may or may not see the need for upgrade as imperative the way we do. Pioli may be comfortable building a roster around Cassel and winning the division a time or two while waiting for a QB he (Pioli) likes in the draft.

Chief_For_Life58
02-26-2012, 10:13 PM

good fucking god. 2012

FAX
02-26-2012, 10:33 PM
the Pioli hate is so ****ing strong on this board. Lose, it's because of Scott. We win, it's Romeo or Clark.

Can you think of any other reason why Cassel is our starting quarterback in spite of everything else that occurs in the entire universe, Mr. Mr. Flopnuts?

It's either Dr. Evil, or it's some kind of phantasmic, metaphysical, preternatural, karmic payback to Chiefs fans for banging fat girls in the parking lot in broad daylight ... or on account of that time that I bought those blue pills from that chick at the bar and didn't wake up for three days.

FAX

Chiefshrink
02-26-2012, 11:16 PM

Especially now that he has run a.....

4.38 40yd

36 in vertical

And the best part about this kid is he feels comfortable in the pocket with a good arm and will exhaust all options(go thru all check downs) before he takes off.:thumb: