PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Conspiracy Theory

Mr. Wizard
02-28-2012, 09:18 PM
:hmmm:
What if - After the death of Lamar - Clark, his sister, and two brothers inherited the franchise.
What if - Clark served as the ultimate authority as Chairman and CEO.
What if - Clark was determined to recreate, what he saw as at that time, the modern football dynasty - New England.
What if - In 2009 Clark hired Pioli to do just that.
What if - Pioli wanted the closest thing to that dynasty and therefore coveted the defense behind it all, Romeo Crennel, but could not have him due to a potentially career ending illness and therefore hired a stopgap coach, Todd Haley.
What if - Pioli waited until Romeo was close to healthy and hired him on staff but allowed him to build the defensive unit he needed while recuperating from a surgery which can be permanently debilitating.
What if - Crennel told Pioli its' time, and Pioli let Haley go.
What if - Pioli had "Belechick respect" for Crennel.

Bacon Cheeseburger
02-28-2012, 09:19 PM
What if monkeys flew out of my butt.

Inmem58
02-28-2012, 09:20 PM
You have a lot of times on your hands.

BossChief
02-28-2012, 09:21 PM
What if you had a clue?

Mr. Wizard
02-28-2012, 09:22 PM

I suspect that would hurt unless you liked it. Research the facts and disprove me, I dare you.

Rain Man
02-28-2012, 09:23 PM
What if Matt Cassel is really just pretending to bad while waiting for Romeo to seize the crown in the above scenario, and upon Romeo's signal to unleash hell, will do so?

KC Tattoo
02-28-2012, 09:25 PM
What if there was a 1000 post rule for n00b (sp) to create new threads?

Mr. Laz
02-28-2012, 09:26 PM
it doesn't really matter "why"

crennel is the HC/DC and Daboll is the OC

*cross your fingers*

Count Zarth
02-28-2012, 09:27 PM
WHAT IF THEY SIGNED PEYTON MANNIN

keg in kc
02-28-2012, 09:28 PM
I doubt it. They all (including the patriots) model after the Steelers and part of the reason Haley was hired because he was young. They want a coach here that can last for years and years, more than a decade, and that's not very likely at Crennel's age (he's 5 years older than Belichick, who was I think 48 when hired by NE).

Rain Man
What if we really won the Super Bowl in 1995, but the NFL showed faked alternate games filmed on a movie lot in Hollywood because they wanted the Cowboys to win?

sd4chiefs

Mr_Tomahawk
02-28-2012, 09:29 PM

Your signature angers me.

Rain Man
02-28-2012, 09:30 PM
What if Derrick Thomas wasn't really dead, and instead went to a secret conditioning camp deep in the Appalachians to double the speed of his first step?

BigMeatballDave
02-28-2012, 09:33 PM
What if - this make no sense at all

Okie_Apparition
02-28-2012, 09:33 PM
What if the Chiefs win the Super Bowl & your life doesn't change 1 iotta

FAX
02-28-2012, 09:36 PM
It's an excellent theory, Mr. Mr. Wizard.

I also think that the producers plant stuff in those lockers in Storage Wars.

FAX

Mr. Wizard
02-28-2012, 09:38 PM
What if there was a 1000 post rule for n00b (sp) to create new threads?

What if you kiss my a--, please watch out for the monkeys, whom are apparently flying out of my a--, while doing so, they tend to be attracted to idiot savants, or, in your case the lower form of species, idiots.

Mr. Wizard
02-28-2012, 09:44 PM
It's an excellent theory, Mr. Mr. Wizard.

I also think that the producers plant stuff in those lockers in Storage Wars.

FAX

How in THE HELL did you know I am watching storage wars. Go barry. You have always been my hero on this board primarily due to introspective insight and uncommon vernacular however now I suspect you are um, doing that spy thing to my tv. You just may the target of my next "what if" :thumb:

FAX
02-28-2012, 09:44 PM
What if you kiss my a--, please watch out for the monkeys, whom are apparently flying out of my a--, while doing so, they tend to be attracted to idiot savants, or, in your case the lower form of species, idiots.

Pay them no heed, Mr. Mr. Wizard. Just keep your heed in your pocket.

People often attack those with new and better ideas. Like that dude who bought Alaska, for example. If he hadn't bought Alaska, there would be no baked Alaska and the price of Scrimshaw would be out of sight. But now, thanks to him, we have an almost unlimited amount of ice should America ever be in need of lots of ice.

FAX

FAX
02-28-2012, 09:48 PM
How in THE HELL did you know I am watching storage wars. Go barry. ...

It's a fantastic show. All of us deep and innovative thinkers watch that show.

And, I'm with you on Barry. All those other morons can buy lockers full of junk while Barry just hangs out to demonstrate the true meaning of cool.

This one time I sent the producers an email to pass along to Brandi. I wanted her to know that, should she ever change her mind about that goofball she married, that I will buy her all the damn storage lockers she wants.

FAX

KC Tattoo
02-28-2012, 09:52 PM

:LOL: funny monkeys flying out of your butt. What if your a moran?

What if the Mayans calender prediction is wrong and the world doesn't end on Dec 21 2012? What if then huh? What if it's not the end of the world as we know it? Do I feel fiiiine?

KC Tattoo
02-28-2012, 09:54 PM

And, I'm with you on Barry. All those other morons can buy lockers full of junk while Barry just hangs out to demonstrate the true meaning of cool.

This one time I sent the producers an email to pass along to Brandi. I wanted her to know that, should she ever change her mind about that goofball she married, that I will buy her all the damn storage lockers she wants.

FAX

Yep Barry is the man, good show :thumb:

FAX
02-28-2012, 09:57 PM
Yep Barry is the man, good show :thumb:

Yep. Barry's cool. But, have you ever noticed the tittahs on Brandi? That girl is sporting some tremendous nippleoons.

FAX

Mr. Wizard
02-28-2012, 09:59 PM
Pay them no heed, Mr. Mr. Wizard. Just keep your heed in your pocket.

People often attack those with new and better ideas. Like that dude who bought Alaska, for example. If he hadn't bought Alaska, there would be no baked Alaska and the price of Scrimshaw would be out of sight. But now, thanks to him, we have an almost unlimited amount of ice should America ever been in need of lots of ice.

FAX

Point well taken, it is amazing to find a fellow MENSA member on this board. Unfortunately, my free 9 day membership ran out.
I tend to be more connected the Louisiana Purchase, 800,000 square miles at approx. .40 cents an acre. Less than .03 cents per tooth. Leave it to democracy. We are taxing them at 7 times that rate.

KC Tattoo
02-28-2012, 10:02 PM
Yep. Barry's cool. But, have you ever noticed the tittahs on Brandi? That girl is sporting some tremendous nippleoons.

FAX

Yes I love me some Brandi, mmm.

Mr. Wizard
02-28-2012, 10:06 PM

FAX

I suspect you would have to dress like him, she seems to be in high school, just like him, as a high school teacher I see hundreds of him daily. I am somewhat confused as to why a man his age would choose to dress like he is in juvy. But you are right, she is worth bidding on.

Mr. Wizard
02-28-2012, 10:10 PM
:LOL: funny monkeys flying out of your butt. What if your a moran?

What if the Mayans calender prediction is wrong and the world doesn't end on Dec 21 2012? What if then huh? What if it's not the end of the world as we know it? Do I feel fiiiine?

Spell check is free my friend. Why do I hear banjos playing when I reply to you? Wait, its' the neighbor playing a dulcimer, my bad.

Mr_Tomahawk
02-28-2012, 10:13 PM
http://xa5.xanga.com/e37e020658d32277375612/z219336904.gif

Mr. Wizard
02-29-2012, 09:50 PM
Everything in that line of thought is true. Don't really care if you believe it or not. But I do challenge you to go through it once more and try to refute the truth of it all.
Where it all ends up remains to be seen, but I challenge anyone to prove a single statement is wrong.
Romeo was and will always be Scott's chosen man. He has utmost respect for him and perhaps more importantly, fear of him.
Everyone thinks that Scott will live and die by Matt. Truth be be known Scott will live and die by Romeo.
Scott finally has his coaching staff. Now he can do what he did with Bill - get him what he needs because he has total trust, fear and respect in Romeo. As he did in Bill.
If Scott is reading this he is wondering who this is... (hint AAFC dominates) I know damn well Romeo isn't reading this or any other forum, blog or chat.
In the end it will come down to this.....
Hey scott, you got who you wanted, I know the wait was hell. Is he your Bill or not? If so live and die by him. If not then in your own words. "I created a monster I could not cage" If that is so you are done in KC too.
He is worth trusting, you know it.
Have total trust and relish. (remember those words?)

Psyko Tek
02-29-2012, 10:28 PM
What if - After the death of Lamar - Clark, his sister, and two brothers inherited the franchise.
What if - Clark served as the ultimate authority as Chairman and CEO.
What if - Clark was determined to recreate, what he saw as at that time, the modern football dynasty - New England.
What if - In 2009 Clark hired Pioli to do just that.
What if - Pioli wanted the closest thing to that dynasty and therefore coveted the defense behind it all, Romeo Crennel, but could not have him due to a potentially career ending illness and therefore hired a stopgap coach, Todd Haley.
What if - Pioli waited until Romeo was close to healthy and hired him on staff but allowed him to build the defensive unit he needed while recuperating from a surgery which can be permanently debilitating.
What if - Crennel told Pioli its' time, and Pioli let Haley go.

what if
the chiefs actually won a play off game?
hmmmmm:
nothing else matter
maybe 3 or for
inna row?
HMMMMMMM:
do not car how they do it just fucking do it

Bump
02-29-2012, 10:58 PM
damn and I thought I was high right now...

ClevelandBronco
02-29-2012, 11:03 PM

Then I'd say that Pioli is a fool.

Guru
03-01-2012, 12:40 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/202/508/what-if-every-race-is-from-a-different-planet-and-we-were-all-put-on-earth-by-aliens.jpg?1321706369

Holladay
03-01-2012, 01:44 AM
Well I was gonna try to help a fellow lurker. But when he mentioned MENSA, that cancelled me out..cause I'm moran without spell check:(

Was gonna say, you all uber posters complain that us Lurks don't contribute as to posts...but I'll put my foot back in my mouth.

BTW, IF my aunt had nuts, she'd be my Uncle. If frogs had wings, snake would mess with them.

bevischief
03-01-2012, 06:20 AM
Well I was gonna try to help a fellow lurker. But when he mentioned MENSA, that cancelled me out..cause I'm moran without spell check:(

Was gonna say, you all uber posters complain that us Lurks don't contribute as to posts...but I'll put my foot back in my mouth.

BTW, IF my aunt had nuts, she'd be my Uncle. If frogs had wings, snake would mess with them.

wtf?

Bob Dole
03-01-2012, 06:47 AM
Everything in that line of thought is true. Don't really care if you believe it or not. But I do challenge you to go through it once more and try to refute the truth of it all.
Where it all ends up remains to be seen, but I challenge anyone to prove a single statement is wrong.
Romeo was and will always be Scott's chosen man. He has utmost respect for him and perhaps more importantly, fear of him.
Everyone thinks that Scott will live and die by Matt. Truth be be known Scott will live and die by Romeo.
Scott finally has his coaching staff. Now he can do what he did with Bill - get him what he needs because he has total trust, fear and respect in Romeo. As he did in Bill.
If Scott is reading this he is wondering who this is... (hint AAFC dominates) I know damn well Romeo isn't reading this or any other forum, blog or chat.
Hey scott, you got who you wanted, I know the wait was hell. Is he your Bill or not? If so live and die by him. If not then in your own words. "I created a monster I could not cage" If that is so you are done in KC too.

PHEAR TEH ROMEO!!!1!
Posted via Mobile Device

loochy
03-01-2012, 07:38 AM
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/what-is-this-i-dont-even-john-c-reiley.gif

Sofa King
03-01-2012, 07:41 AM

Go back to WPI.

Mr. Wizard
03-01-2012, 03:08 PM
Go back to WPI.

Never been there, so can't go back. Yes I am a reader (lurker) not much of poster. Prefer reading what you people have to say without the "drama" of a forum post. Just me.
Yes I was in MENSA until I found out what it meant in Spanish and the free trial period ran out. Now I spend most of my time trying to get an AARP membership. Those dudes get mad props. Trying to age faster by riding a hoveround to work but AARP keeps saying no.

Pestilence
03-01-2012, 03:39 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/000/154/lolwhuttranslated384267dn3.jpg

whoman69
03-01-2012, 07:11 PM
What if I had never entered this thread and gave the op neg rep?

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-01-2012, 07:55 PM
I suspect that would hurt unless you liked it. Research the facts and disprove me, I dare you.

He dared you Bug! Are you going to stand for that? If you don't address this NOW he'll make you pinky swear to something!