PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet I'd like to be considered as the new Skip Towne for n00bs

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-02-2012, 01:45 AM
Skip was a friend of mine but he doesn't like me as much anymore because I generally get along with frazod.

I know I haven't brought the game Skip did but with your support I think I can... where N00bs are concerned. I generally respect long time posters but n00bs just clutter the place with their n00b stupidity and general not gettingitness. I can and will try my best to weed out the weak from the new crop by basically berating them and informing them of their worthlessness every chance I get if you deem me worthy.

I'm sick of making new friends. I'm an anti-social person and people who don't understand and embrace the love/hate nature of this site should go post at happy****ingdumbassbulletinboardposter.com.

If you vote me the new Skip/n00b hater I won't let you down. If not I'll be nice to everyone and won't go all GoChiefs. Do you really want that?

Guru
03-02-2012, 01:50 AM
Bug is the new Skip Towne.

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-02-2012, 01:53 AM
Bug needs to step up then... dammit Bug.

I can see where this is going already.

I knew I should have never been nice to an MU fan.

Disgruntled_Parent via SR's IP in GA
03-02-2012, 01:55 AM
I voted no, but what on earth is all of that? i have no clue what any of it even means.

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-02-2012, 01:58 AM
I voted no, but what on earth is all of that? i have no clue what any of it even means.

Fuck off Hootie.

Lumpy
03-02-2012, 01:59 AM
FYI Pink doesn't look good on me.

Wait, does this mean I'm the new Gaz?! PBJ

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-02-2012, 02:02 AM

One of my CP new years resolutions was to get rid of the Gaz option. ****er isn't even here anymore. Lumpy is the new Gaz for me.

|Zach|
03-02-2012, 02:14 AM
How about we just make this a welcoming place for new people instead of a place where only douche bags would stay because when they show up they are treated like a douche bag instead of getting reasonable people to stay.

smittysbar
03-02-2012, 02:15 AM
I'm thinking on it, we need one, but you are a KU fan........

smittysbar
03-02-2012, 02:16 AM
How about we just make this a welcoming place for new people instead of a place where only douche bags would stay because when they show up they are treated like a douche bag instead of getting reasonable people to stay.

For the most part they do, unless the are fuck sicks

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-02-2012, 02:20 AM

You're so funny Zach.

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-02-2012, 02:23 AM

Yes I am and a proud one. I don't know who you're a fan of but ftr I have nothing but respect for MU's basketball team this year. Great team with a chance to go all the way. MU fans........

btlook1
03-02-2012, 03:14 AM

I personally thought Skip was a douche and I'm sure he still is.....do we really need a new little skippy? Are you going to burn your trailer house down?

|Zach|
03-02-2012, 03:22 AM
I personally thought Skip was a douche and I'm sure he still is.....do we really need a new little skippy? Are you going to burn your trailer house down?

Agreed.

Baconeater
03-02-2012, 03:40 AM
How about we not?

Guru
03-02-2012, 05:34 AM

Kinky

|Zach|
03-02-2012, 06:19 AM
How about we not?

No biggie. You of all people complain about all the dumbasses on this site. But if we create a place where only dumbasses would consider staying then come what may ya know?

Guru
03-02-2012, 06:27 AM
No biggie. You of all people complain about all the dumbasses on this site. But if we create a place where only dumbasses would consider staying then come what may ya know?

Like I said. He is the new Skip.

Gonzo
03-02-2012, 06:31 AM
It's an endless cycle.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hog Farmer
03-02-2012, 07:26 AM
Nobody can replace skip. He was awesome !

burt
03-02-2012, 07:58 AM
Now when ever Lumpy PM's me those naughty pics......I will think, "Thank Gaz!"

KCUnited
03-02-2012, 08:06 AM
No offense Noonan, but I voted no.

It's just difficult for me to envision you homering up a Royals game thread then breaking a n00b off in another. Sorry.

KurtCobain
03-02-2012, 08:31 AM
Sorry, n00bnan, it's just not you.

And why do people like this Zach user? Seems like he always chimes in when he's not needed.
Posted via Mobile Device

Viper400
03-02-2012, 08:45 AM
There's actually a thread for something like this?

Nice.:rolleyes:

Gonzo
03-02-2012, 08:48 AM
*sigh*
Obvious mult is obvious. Texans planet run outta white sheets and 2x4's?
Posted via Mobile Device

Lzen
03-02-2012, 09:18 AM
Yes I am and a proud one. I don't know who you're a fan of but ftr I have nothing but respect for MU's basketball team this year. Great team with a chance to go all the way. MU fans........

Ah, man. I was just about to vote yes for you until I read this post. :harumph:

Lzen
03-02-2012, 09:29 AM
There's actually a thread for something like this?

Nice.:rolleyes:

Shut up, n00b!

HemiEd
03-02-2012, 09:40 AM

So was Skip, he went to school there after he flunked out of Wichita State.

Frazod
03-02-2012, 09:41 AM
We didn't even need the original.

KurtCobain
03-02-2012, 09:43 AM
I miss hootie.
Posted via Mobile Device

listopencil
03-02-2012, 09:45 AM
So say we all.

boogblaster
03-02-2012, 09:49 AM
will he ever come back momma ......

gblowfish
03-02-2012, 09:53 AM
If anybody is going to be the designated nOOb basher, I would nominate Fraz. He's got it down.

Nzoner
03-02-2012, 10:13 AM

:rolleyes:

Wow,you sound like my mrs after she's been out with my friends and I.She just doesn't understand why we have to be such douches to each other.I'll tell you like I do her,it's called busting balls and every normal male I know does it and if they can't handle it,well bye.

Frazod
03-02-2012, 10:25 AM
I miss hootie.
Posted via Mobile Device

Do you miss Tom Cash too?

Gonzo
03-02-2012, 10:28 AM
will he ever come back momma ......

I highly doubt it. He does log in every few days though...

Frazod
03-02-2012, 10:30 AM
I highly doubt it. He does log in every few days though...

A day without Skip is like a day without dysentery.

vailpass
03-02-2012, 10:31 AM
The office of Skip is like a nick name. You can't give it to yourself.

DaKCMan AP
03-02-2012, 10:32 AM
Skip was a friend of mine but he doesn't like me as much anymore because I generally get along with frazod.

I know I haven't brought the game Skip did but with your support I think I can... where N00bs are concerned. I generally respect long time posters but n00bs just clutter the place with their n00b stupidity and general not gettingitness. I can and will try my best to weed out the weak from the new crop by basically berating them and informing them of their worthlessness every chance I get if you deem me worthy.

I'm sick of making new friends. I'm an anti-social person and people who don't understand and embrace the love/hate nature of this site should go post at happy****ingdumbassbulletinboardposter.com.

If you vote me the new Skip/n00b hater I won't let you down. If not I'll be nice to everyone and won't go all GoChiefs. Do you really want that?

No to you. As far as I'm concerned, you're a n00b yourself.

If Pink doesn't look good on you, then take it off.

Wow,you sound like my mrs after she's been out with my friends and I.She just doesn't understand why we have to be such douches to each other.I'll tell you like I do her,it's called busting balls and every normal male I know does it and if they can't handle it,well bye.

Okie_Apparition
03-02-2012, 10:35 AM
Feed Crazy Coffee's gizzards to a tire fire & wait for an answer

vailpass
03-02-2012, 10:36 AM

LMAO #takeabathyouweakdickhippie

Gonzo
03-02-2012, 10:38 AM
I anointed Bugeater the new Skip a long time ago. He doesn't disappoint when he actually posts sober. In other words, son, he is disappoint.
Posted via Mobile Device

Lumpy
03-02-2012, 10:41 AM
If Pink doesn't look good on you, then take it off.

I did... then this guy stole it.

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy174/lhendrick/ManPinkTutuBow.jpg

LMAO

I really think that Dirty Pink TuTus would be a kick ass name for a chick band! Either that or a strip club.

vailpass
03-02-2012, 10:42 AM
I anointed Bugeater the new Skip a long time ago. He doesn't disappoint when he actually posts sober. In other words, son, he is disappoint.
Posted via Mobile Device

Which does not tell me why SofaKing is your gay lover.

DaKCMan AP
03-02-2012, 10:44 AM
I did... then this guy stole it.

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy174/lhendrick/ManPinkTutuBow.jpg

LMAO

I really think that Dirty Pink TuTus would be a kick ass name for a chick band! Either that or a strip club.

No one wants to see dirty pink at a strip club.

Nzoner
03-02-2012, 10:44 AM
No to you. As far as I'm concerned, you're a n00b yourself.

Good point,as I recall he did take quite a vacation from this place.

Gonzo
03-02-2012, 10:51 AM
Which does not tell me why SofaKing is your gay lover.
Lover? I don't think so. He just can't get over the fact that I don't like him, "Like that."
It all started one warm, summer evening while we were fishing. He slowly slid the bait on the hook and looked up at me. His 3 intact teeth were gleaming bright yellow from the Dorito's we consumed earlier that day. He took a sip of his Mt. Dew and then spit out the wad of Coppenhagen he'd been chewing on for the last three hours.
Then, all of a sudden he said, "Gonzo, I've wanted you for 2 years now."

Have you ever received a BJ from a toothless hillbilly on a Bass-Baby?

He still calls me on occasion, I usually send him to voice-mail. He needs to move on.

Nzoner
03-02-2012, 10:54 AM
Lover? I don't think so. He just can't get over the fact that I don't like him, "Like that."
It all started one warm, summer evening while we were fishing. He slowly slid the bait on the hook and looked up at me. His 3 intact teeth were gleaming bright yellow from the Dorito's we consumed earlier that day. He took a sip of his Mt. Dew and then spit out the wad of Coppenhagen he'd been chewing on for the last three hours.

He still calls me on occasion, I usually send him to voice-mail. He needs to move on.

Holy shit I was actually hearing Dueling Banjos whilst reading that.

vailpass
03-02-2012, 10:58 AM

LMAO

Lumpy
03-02-2012, 11:23 AM
I remember the first time I met Sofa King.

http://nptonline.files.wordpress.com/2005/12/jghl6.jpg?w=510

KurtCobain
03-02-2012, 11:39 AM
I remember my first run-in with Skip. He told me that I'm probably a douchey kid who wears his hat backwards. I reached to the back of my head and felt the bill. Fuck. My whole world came crashing down at that moment.

I called my mom. I lied and told her I loved her. I shot up some heroin, stabbed a cat and beat my wife.

I raped my sister.

Then i broke into the replubican campaign headquarters in independence and stole an important laptop while john mccain was in town speaking at the truman library. I spent ten months in prison. i was raped four times. Fuck my life.
Posted via Mobile Device

Gonzo
03-02-2012, 11:40 AM
I remember my first run-in with Skip. He told me that I'm probably a douchey kid who wears his hat backwards. I reached to the back of my head and felt the bill. Fuck. My whole world came crashing down at that moment.

I called my mom. I lied and told her I loved her. I shot up some heroin, stabbed a cat and beat my wife.

I raped my sister.

Then i broke into the replubican campaign headquarters in independence and stole an important laptop while john mccain was in town speaking at the truman library. I spent ten months in prison. i was raped four times. Fuck my life.
Posted via Mobile Device
It's a process...

smittysbar
03-02-2012, 12:03 PM
If anybody is going to be the designated nOOb basher, I would nominate Fraz. He's got it down.

This

Dicky McElephant
03-02-2012, 12:14 PM
I remember the first time I met Sofa King.

http://nptonline.files.wordpress.com/2005/12/jghl6.jpg?w=510

Wait....which one of those guys is Gonzo then?

If I had to guess.....I would go with Heath Ledger.

Frazod
03-02-2012, 12:14 PM
Meh. I'm not so much of a n00b basher as a d00che basher.

Gonzo
03-02-2012, 12:28 PM
Wait....which one of those guys is Gonzo then?

If I had to guess.....I would go with Heath Ledger.

I am the dude in the relationship and I have blonde hair. So... Yes.
Posted via Mobile Device

Viper400
03-02-2012, 01:00 PM
Shut up, n00b!

Is that the best you've got?

Pretty sad.

Were you shedding tears when you wrote that?

whoman69
03-02-2012, 01:31 PM
This is like Eli coming out last year and saying he was a top 5 QB. Nobody believed him at the time, and he had to prove it.

Lumpy
03-02-2012, 02:42 PM
I am the dude in the relationship and I have blonde hair. So... Yes.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pitcher > Catcher :thumb:

Gonzo
03-02-2012, 02:47 PM
Pitcher > Catcher :thumb:

You got your glove?
Posted via Mobile Device

Lumpy
03-02-2012, 03:08 PM
You got your glove?
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes, sir. Just don't throw your fast-pitch before I'm prepared.

whoman69
03-02-2012, 04:17 PM
Meh. I'm not so much of a n00b basher as a d00che basher.

Certainly have enough targets.

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-02-2012, 07:18 PM
Haven't been on all day until now but seeing the results I'm actually kind of glad I lost lol. It was a fun thought for a while.

Gonzo
03-02-2012, 07:28 PM
Name change in order here.

Dr. noonanskiptownbeerme
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Giant Meatball
03-02-2012, 07:28 PM
Just chalk it up to a crapshoot and move on...

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-02-2012, 08:30 PM

Dr. noonanskiptownbeerme
Posted via Mobile Device

I wasn't elected. I'm no Skip.

Gonzo
03-02-2012, 09:38 PM
I wasn't elected. I'm no Skip.

Yep, you're just not pissy enough.
Posted via Mobile Device

|Zach|
03-03-2012, 12:42 AM

I have no problem with busting balls. Obviously. I have been here for almost 10 years.

However, we have created as time has passed where only a douchebag would even imagine sticking around. Regulars who are regulars now wouldn't dream of spending time on this board if they saw it for the first time today.

bevischief
03-03-2012, 06:37 AM
I thought you left...

crazycoffey
03-03-2012, 06:42 AM

says the |dickhead| who was a part of this problem...

crazycoffey
03-03-2012, 06:47 AM

Dr. noonanskiptownbeerme
Posted via Mobile Device

just make it "Dr. SkipMe"....

|Zach|
03-03-2012, 06:51 AM
says the |dickhead| who was a part of this problem...

You are very sensitive. That is why I am not mean to you anymore.

You can't handle it.

crazycoffey
03-03-2012, 06:57 AM
You are very sensitive. That is why I am not mean to you anymore.

You can't handle it.

Oh, fuck off.
I tried diplomacy with you a few times since our "incident". All you proved is you're a monumental asshat. Now I just like poking at you at watching the dance. Dance monkey....

Even gave you good rep to make up for your butthurt

|Zach|
03-03-2012, 07:01 AM
Oh, **** off.
I tried diplomacy with you a few times since our "incident". All you proved is you're a monumental asshat. Now I just like poking at you at watching the dance. Dance monkey....

Even gave you good rep to make up for your butthurt

You take all of this very seriously.

Glad you enjoy the board so much even though you have difficulties handling it because you are so sensitive.

crazycoffey
03-03-2012, 07:06 AM
You take all of this very seriously.

Glad you enjoy the board so much even though you have difficulties handling it because you are so sensitive.

You were a horrible mod, prove me wrong. You can't even take criticism over one bad decision. WHO'S SENSITIVE? ROFL

|Zach|
03-03-2012, 07:12 AM
You were a horrible mod, prove me wrong. You can't even take criticism over one bad decision. WHO'S SENSITIVE? ROFL

I have been taking criticism for something for years. But of course this is only a message board and I am not as sensitive as you are so I can't really relate to what is is like holding on to something so insignificant for this many years.

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/2715/tumblrli68gttram1qzl7y6.gif

crazycoffey
03-03-2012, 07:18 AM
I have been taking criticism for something for years. But of course this is only a message board and I am not as sensitive as you are so I can't really relate to what is is like holding on to something so insignificant for this many years.

That the best you got? It's sad really.....

|Zach|
03-03-2012, 07:19 AM
That the best you got? It's sad really.....

Maybe this is where you are getting confused. This isn't a battle or a fight.

Not sure what you don't get about "you are taking this more seriously than me and that is what I why I am laughing at you"

crazycoffey
03-03-2012, 07:29 AM
Maybe this is where you are getting confused. This isn't a battle or a fight.

Not sure what you don't get about "you are taking this more seriously than me and that is what I why I am laughing at you"

Then why do you always respond to me on this topic?

|Zach|
03-03-2012, 07:31 AM
Then why do you always respond to me on this topic?

Because it is a message board.

I don't see it as a competition or fight club.

I am not as sensitive as you are.

crazycoffey
03-03-2012, 07:43 AM
Because it is a message board.

I don't see it as a competition or fight club.

I am not as sensitive as you are.

That's all you got. It's certainly a message board. That's true. But someone says you made a bad decision and you go all "this isn't a competition".

Whatever |asshat| Whatever you need to justify your reasoning for coming back, even after "leaving forever" and being the worst mod in the history of this board.

Keep blaming me. I did the unthinkable. I crossed the line. But you'll always be a dumbass. Not for that incident, but for how you've handled the criticism, for how you keep making the same "this is just a message board" responses.