PDA

View Full Version : Life What a bunch of mommy boys.

bevischief
03-04-2012, 05:28 PM
I just spent about 3 hours sitting with my wife in the walk in clinic who had 2 major infections watching who was coming in. Most I have no idea why they came in. Pisses me me off for having to pay my premiums for something you can cure at home. Most were just walking in and out with no major tests or seeing a doctor time.

:#

MOhillbilly
03-04-2012, 05:33 PM
I just spent about 3 hours sitting with my wife in the walk in clinic who had 2 major infections watching who was coming in. Most I have no idea why they came in. Pisses me me off for having to pay my premiums for something you can cure at home. Most were just walking in and out with no major tests or seeing a doctor time.

Welcome to modern day society.

Pioli Zombie
03-04-2012, 05:38 PM
They were getting their condoms

bevischief
03-04-2012, 05:38 PM
Welcome to modern day society.

I agree.

Bowser
03-04-2012, 05:41 PM
They were getting their condoms

I thouhgt we went to church for those now?

Pioli Zombie
03-04-2012, 05:42 PM

That's the Unitarians

Deberg_1990
03-04-2012, 05:43 PM

As long as they Are paying their own premiums, they should be able to get usage out of it whenever they want. Everyone is different in regards to pain and sickness.

kysirsoze
03-04-2012, 06:01 PM
Maybe they needed a note for calling off sick to work.

Bane
03-04-2012, 06:03 PM
Welcome to the new Amerika.

bevischief
03-04-2012, 06:03 PM

:facepalm: Nothing against you but I am the last person you want to talk about organized religion. Even my wife won't do that with me. PM maybe. I usually only talk it about while having a drink of choice So far no one likes me after one those discussions.

threebag02
03-04-2012, 06:28 PM
It's a continuation of the pussification of America.

Fat Elvis
03-04-2012, 06:45 PM
It's a continuation of the pussification of America.

Yeah, that whole "preventative medicine" thing is for wimps. Hold off on taking care of yourself until you get a REAL MANLY raging infection. If you aren't writhing on the floor in pain, you have no business seeking medical care.

Fat Elvis
03-04-2012, 06:47 PM

Three guesses which visit raises everyone's premiums the most.

Demonpenz
03-04-2012, 06:50 PM
The thing I hate is when I have the flu and I go to work and people are sick and they don't go because they have the sniffles. America has lost the eye of the tiger we aren't hungry anymore.

Tribal Warfare
03-04-2012, 06:51 PM
Who else thought this was going to be another Peyton Manning thread?

milkman
03-04-2012, 07:20 PM
So you took your wife to teh doctor because she had some kind of infection, and you're bitching that you had to wait a long time.

Does that about sum it up?

You know exactly why these other people were there, right?

kysirsoze
03-04-2012, 07:28 PM
So you took your wife to teh doctor because she had some kind of infection, and you're bitching that you had to wait a long time.

They weren't puking or gushing blood so they must have just been pussies.

J Diddy
03-04-2012, 07:32 PM
The thing I hate is when I have the flu and I go to work and people are sick and they don't go because they have the sniffles. America has lost the eye of the tiger we aren't hungry anymore.

The thing I hate is when I go to work feeling great and some dickhead comes in and gives me the flu because he didn't want to stay home. Fuckers usually walk around the water cooler humming tunes from the Rocky soundtrack.

J Diddy
03-04-2012, 07:33 PM

Anybody who goes to the doctor for an infection is a pussy. Just eat some moldy bread and drink a glass of water.

Mile High Mania
03-04-2012, 09:08 PM

I think he was saying that he's pissed at his wife... he wasted 3 hours, then paid his premiums for something they could have cured at home. Seems like you're just mad because you're whipped, but then your wife said "Hey, if you'd like to have your nuts back you can hold my purse".

Setsuna
03-04-2012, 09:19 PM
Three guesses which visit raises everyone's premiums the most.

Guess 1: Getting your colon checked.

Guess 2: Getting you vagina checked.

Guess 3: Checking your moles for possible skin cancer.