PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I'm going to try to convert myself into a Redskins fan, seriously

Bump
03-14-2012, 05:16 PM
After long and careful thought, I'm going to try to root for the Redskins next season and try to watch all of the games. I like RG3 and I like that Snyder makes moves like that. He's an idiot and makes horrible decisions but he does CARE and that's enough for me!

Peyton Manning's available, Clark says he's interested but he's not, even though Manning would probably get us to the Superbowl since we're ready, that should say it all right there because unbiased, KC is the perfect fit for Manning and the fact he isnt interested says it all.

Guys like Soliai becomes available, even though that's the only missing link on defense, Clark doesn't care.

Carr is a proven lock down corner and has great chemistry in our defense, we've been saving our money if we aren't going after key free agents, why not take care of our own, right? NOPE, Clark's not interested in paying Carr even though he's been fucking awesome for us.

Guys are coming in and going without a contract and it's because CLARK DOESN'T CARE. He hasn't signed shit since he took over and the argument "you build through the draft" no longer applies because guess what? we just have built through the damn draft! We did it! It's amazing!! But even though we accomplished that goal, there are still only a few missing pieces and they are available to us, or were, but Clark Hunt just doesn't care enough to get them here!

Have you ever seen Clark go down to the field in a super tough or clutch situation? NOPE, you sure haven't. All Clark did was get Pioli and at the time that was the dream pick for GM, so Clark can just sit back and do nothing because he'd rather watch the soccer game or go have brunch at the Capitol Grille.

I've been a Chiefs fan since 1993 when Joe Montana came, I never knew football but I've heard of him and I just started watching and then I started rooting and it became a way of life for me, Chiefs football. Nothing else in the world I looked forward to more.

I'm not going to be done, I'll always have a place in my heart for this team but, I'm going to become a Washington Redskins fan now, I'm gonna get into them just like I have with the Chiefs.

I even registered to Extremeskins.com, which is like the Chiefs planet for the Skins, so you know that this is serious.

wow, I'm about to be a redskins fan just because I like RG3 and at least their owner tries, he's an idiot but he does care about winning, I'd rather an owner that makes terrible terrible choices and decisions because he wants so badly to win, rather than an owner who obviously doesn't give a hoot about if they win or lose but just enough to make a huge profit because Clark Hunt really is just not involved at all and he's the owner and if he cared, he'd get involved! He just sits back and wipes his ass with $50 bills.

But don't worry, this isn't an "I'm leaving chiefsplanet forever" thread, I'll still be here too.

Marcellus
03-14-2012, 05:17 PM
Later, whoever you are. Please leave your password at the front desk n your way out.

Bump
03-14-2012, 05:18 PM
Later, whoever you are. Please leave your password at the front desk n your way out.

you didn't read the fine print, dick

Marcellus
03-14-2012, 05:19 PM
you didn't read the fine print, dick

Yes I did, whoever you are.

Deberg_1990
03-14-2012, 05:19 PM
So you worship at the alter of Dan Snyder and all his Rings. Thats rich.

Bump
03-14-2012, 05:20 PM
Yes I did, whoever you are.

than you would have known I'm not leaving and wouldn't have written what you wrote. Unless of course, you're a moron.

evolve27
03-14-2012, 05:21 PM
You should become a Bucs fan instead, so far they have had hella good signings

nychief
"I've been a Chiefs fan since 1993 when Joe Montana came, I never knew football but I've heard of him and I just started watching and then I started rooting and it became a way of life for me, Chiefs football. Nothing else in the world I looked forward to more."

Ugh. Enjoy your shithole franchise. They make lots of splashy ineffective moves... You'll be very happy.

milkman
In short, what you are saying is idiocy>apathy.

Great standards right there.

Setsuna
03-14-2012, 05:22 PM
than you would have known I'm not leaving and wouldn't have written what you wrote. Unless of course, you're a moron.

Pay no attention. I mean everyone is sort of in a haze right now and attack anything that moves. I'm doing the same thing.

Marcellus

Actually, I don't care about your fine print. I am tired of the whiny ass bitchy little EMO fucking posts from all the damn pillowbiters and would rather you leave than keep posting this type of BS.

Does that clear it up?

Dartgod
http://www.evolutionfairytale.com/images/WellBye.jpg

Discuss Thrower
03-14-2012, 05:24 PM

If I were Powers Boothe I'd be demanding some coin for the proliferation of this meme.

Chieftain58
03-14-2012, 05:24 PM
I don't blame you with the way this organization has been run

Fritz88
03-14-2012, 05:28 PM
Bye,

Please take your avatar with you.

Your new home

http://www.extremeskins.com/

Taco John
03-14-2012, 05:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CgRva.jpg

Pappy Shanahan will make everything better...

Bump
03-14-2012, 05:31 PM
I can't wait to see RG3 in action!!!!

Ebolapox
03-14-2012, 05:42 PM
if it were that easy, I'd have been gone years ago

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-14-2012, 05:47 PM

Finally... 12 posts in...

Marcellus
03-14-2012, 05:47 PM

It is easy if you have a bleeding vagina.

whoman69
03-14-2012, 06:25 PM
Talk about one extreme to another. Snyder blows money at every big name, but doesn't look to put a team together. Polar opposite of Clark who tries to put info out through his media contacts that he is spending money but yet ends up $30 million under the cap every year.

Ebolapox
03-14-2012, 06:29 PM
It is easy if you have a bleeding vagina.

eh, I don't have it in me to root for another team. it just sucks, because they make it hard for me to give a fuck these days.

Okie_Apparition
03-14-2012, 06:34 PM
Their blankets have rickets

gblowfish
03-14-2012, 06:35 PM
Please ask Daniel Snyder's wife for head.

Strongside
03-14-2012, 06:37 PM
I'd just stop watching football altogether. Just find a new sport.

MoreLemonPledge
03-14-2012, 06:39 PM
It would be a fairly easy transition. The Redskins are like the Wario to the Chiefs' Mario.

|Zach|
03-14-2012, 06:42 PM
It would be a fairly easy transition. The Redskins are like the Wario to the Chiefs' Mario.

LMAO

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-14-2012, 06:52 PM
I would like to say just one thing Mr. Bump. Your user name must have taken you months to think of. Oh yeah, one more thing, The Redskins will NEVER win a SB and most likely never even make the playoffs with RG3 because they don't follow the formula for success. Pioli will have the Chiefs there first even though all us impatient fans bitch about his methods.

keg in kc
03-14-2012, 06:54 PM
File this one under "who gives a shit".

seclark
03-14-2012, 07:00 PM
File this one under "who gives a shit".

well, if you don't give a shit, why post?

so, i could tell you i don't give a shit.

if you didn't give a shit, you wouldn't post.

i don't give a shit.

then, why post?

just to tell you...i don't give a shit.

but you do.

whatever...i don't give a shit.

Extremeskins.com LMAO we should be so lucky.

Stryker
03-14-2012, 07:03 PM

Hell yes! THIS!

:clap:

KCDC
03-14-2012, 07:05 PM
Been a Chiefs fan since the 60s. Moved to DC in the 80s. Rooted for both the Chiefs and Redskins for years. The Redskins of the 80s were an awesome franchise with Joe Gibbs and the Hogs. The franchise, since Snyder bought the team, has been a disaster. Though Dan is a huge fan, he is like your typical 12 year old impatient poster on boards like this. He has to have flashy free agents on Day 1 and will hugely overpay. In a salary cap world that means you have one or two years to make the playoffs and then spend several years in the dust bin. He is the opposite of Hunt in that he is so impatient that it hurts his team. He'll produce playoff bound teams every once in a while, but never a team strong enough to go the distance.

I'll like watching RGIII, but I've only been a casual fan of the Redskins since Synder has demonstrated his ineptitude. So, be prepared for further heartbreaks.

seclark
03-14-2012, 07:07 PM
I'll like watching RGIII, but I've only been a casual fan of the Redskins since Synder has demonstrated his ineptitude. So, be prepared for further heartbreaks.

at least he wants to win!
sec

R8RFAN
03-14-2012, 07:07 PM
GTFO Bitch

Stryker
03-14-2012, 07:09 PM
I can't wait to see RG3 in action!!!!

Redskins penalized draft picks for circumventing cap-Could void RGIII trade

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam Schefter‏@OHeyItsMikeReply
Retweet

Redskins penalized draft picks for circumventing cap on latest free agents. Could void RGIII trade. More shorty at http://ESPN.com

and you were saying?

Bon Apitite!
:LOL:

kczoo
03-14-2012, 07:18 PM
Let the dude vent, Christ we all feel the same way. He totally has a point. HAS CLARK EVER FLOWN THE HUNT JET DOWN TO ANYFRICKINWHERE TO TALK TO ANYONE? Nope, never will. puss. Yea Ive toyed w following another team then the Chiefs do something wird and win an impossible game. odd

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-14-2012, 07:22 PM
Redskins penalized draft picks for circumventing cap-Could void RGIII trade

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam Schefter‏@OHeyItsMikeReply
Retweet

Redskins penalized draft picks for circumventing cap on latest free agents. Could void RGIII trade. More shorty at http://ESPN.com

and you were saying?

Bon Apitite!
:LOL:
Bump has pre-mature edraftulation

Phobia
03-14-2012, 07:24 PM
I'm just going to pick 3 or 4 SuperBowl favorites in preseason and follow them every year. That should be easy and very rewarding.

seclark
03-14-2012, 07:26 PM
Let the dude vent

fuck him.
he became a fan so he could cheer for montana when he came to kc? now he's bleeding out the gash and wanting to cheer for another team? redskins?LMAO

yeah, he can go fuck himself.
sec

Pasta Little Brioni
03-14-2012, 07:27 PM
Dumbass

Buck
Don't worry, they like the Javelin Glitch on RedskinsPlanet.

Brock
Pussy move.

seclark
03-14-2012, 07:29 PM
Dumbass

probably not his fault...i imagine he's down to just stems and seeds. poor bastard.
sec

mlyonsd
03-14-2012, 07:29 PM
I'm just going to pick 3 or 4 SuperBowl favorites in preseason and follow them every year. That should be easy and very rewarding.I'd suggest waiting until the actual SB, then halftime, then the end of the 3rd qt, then maybe the 2 minute warning to decide.

Epic Fail 007
03-14-2012, 07:34 PM
Well your an idiot bye. Surely your aware the skins might not get rg3 now. Its ok your a kid no kids today have team loyalty.

seclark
03-14-2012, 07:35 PM
I'd suggest waiting until the actual SB, then halftime, then the end of the 3rd qt, then maybe the 2 minute warning to decide.

no shit...he'd sure come back and tell us.
what a turd.
sec

Chiefnj2
03-14-2012, 07:35 PM
Well your an idiot bye. Surely your aware the skins might not get rg3 now. Its ok your a kid no kids today have team loyalty.

This has to be a mult.

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-14-2012, 07:36 PM

Assuming then that you're an adult will you please learn how to spell... not to mention how to properly use the planet lexicon?

milkman
03-14-2012, 07:39 PM

What's your first language?

Epic Fail 007
03-14-2012, 07:44 PM
Assuming then that you're an adult will you please learn how to spell... not to mention how to properly use the planet lexicon?

Assuming your a human,stfu seriously. Who the **** are you to try belittle me or anyone here. Dude I don`t care what you say. It effects my life in no way. So do what you best and go try and find someone weak minded to bash. Because Im not him.

RealSNR
03-14-2012, 07:45 PM
Living away from Kansas City, I've always had a second team. I used to follow the Vikings, and since moving to Wisconsin I follow the Packers.

Neither of them mean shit to me compared to the Chiefs, though.

I imagine you'll "try" becoming a Redskins fan but you won't be able to do it. We've all been seduced by our own rapist by rooting for this team. It never works to just say, "I'm a Redskins fan now"

If the Redskins ever actually mean something to you, let me know. I'd bet a bag of doughnuts that it doesn't happen.

seclark
03-14-2012, 07:48 PM

Assuming your a human,stfu seriously. Who the **** are you to try belittle me or anyone here. Dude I don`t care what you say. It effects my life in no way. So do what you best and go try and find someone weak minded to bash. Because Im not him.

yo, i'm trying to bag on bump for being a fuckin idiot, and you're upstaging him.
cut me some slack over here.
sec

GordonGekko
03-14-2012, 07:49 PM
Quitting the Chiefs because of a player that has yet to play a down in the NFL? The Chiefs did not have the ammo anyway to get that guy, why Snyder did was organization suicide giving up those future draft picks, those could easily turn out to be several top 5 picks he surrendered.

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-14-2012, 07:49 PM

Pick up a book on punctuation and get some spacing pointers on your way to class too... not to mention usage.

Affects

Pasta Little Brioni
03-14-2012, 07:50 PM
Build a football team out of robots..

Ming the Merciless
03-14-2012, 07:56 PM
You sorry ass worthless coward. I hope a large gay man shatters your cock into pieces like Theisman's ankle.

I hope you get raped by hoggettes in the bathroom whn they see your vagina.

FOAD

AustinChief
03-14-2012, 07:57 PM
I even registered to Extremeskins.com, which is like the Chiefs planet for the Skins, so you know that this is serious.

But don't worry, this isn't an "I'm leaving chiefsplanet forever" thread, I'll still be here too.

Screw that noise... You should run RedskinsPlanet.com!

seclark
03-14-2012, 07:58 PM
Screw that noise... You should run RedskinsPlanet.com!

^very much this^
sec

Bugeater
03-14-2012, 08:17 PM
Good lord, they're one of the few teams that are even more inept than the Chiefs. Horrible choice.

Paniero
03-15-2012, 10:19 AM
I once dated a fat chick from Oak Grove that followed the Chiefs when Montana signed, and changed teams when they sucked.

Is this you, Abby? If so we should bone for old times sake.

Discuss Thrower
03-15-2012, 10:21 AM
I once dated a fat chick from Oak Grove that followed the Chiefs when Montana signed, and changed teams when they sucked.

Is this you, Abby? If so we should bone for old times sake.

Is it true that they try harder?

Paniero
03-15-2012, 10:21 AM
Pick up a book on punctuation and get some spacing pointers on your way to class too... not to mention usage.

Affects

Lofl. Someone with Marilyn Manson is his sig is criticizing someone's grammar on a website? Lololol.