PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Still in Pioli's Corner

T-post Tom
03-14-2012, 08:03 PM
Was there this much FO hate last FA period? I can't remember and I'm too lazy to research it.

For the haters and those of you on suicide watch: relax. Have a beer. Bump uglies with your SO. Seriously, FA is far from over. The draft is still weeks away. There's no telling what the roster will look like on opening day. All of this angst is premature. Breathe.

I'm glad the Chiefs didn't overpay in the opening day feeding frenzy. Meachem/Chargers/$26M. ($14M guaranteed, but still: WTF?) Seriously, John Carlson: $11M guaranteed? Thanks for not staying in KC. Nicks is great, but $31M guaranteed? For a guard? Eric Wright? Really Tampa?

Lighten up folks. Pioli is a smart guy. Let's get thru the draft before we all become Redskins' fans. Flame away, but remember, I love you, man.

Setsuna
03-14-2012, 08:03 PM
Was there this much FO hate last FA period? I can't remember and I'm too lazy to research it.

For the haters and those of you on suicide watch: relax. Have a beer. Bump uglies with your SO. Seriously, FA is far from over. The draft is still weeks away. There's no telling what the roster will look like on opening day. All of this angst is premature. Breathe.

I'm glad the Chiefs didn't overpay in the opening day feeding frenzy. Meachem/Chargers/$26M. ($14M guaranteed, but still: WTF?) Seriously, John Carlson: $11M guaranteed? Thanks for not staying in KC. Nicks is great, but $31M guaranteed? For a guard? Eric Wright? Really Tampa?

Lighten up folks. Pioli is a smart guy. Let's get thru the draft before we all become Redskins' fans. Flame away, but remember, I love you, man.

That your girl in your ava? Send her my way.

DeezNutz
03-14-2012, 08:04 PM
Pioli is a dumbshit and a coward. Has been since he arrived in KC.

Count Alex's Losses
Eat shit, die, etc.

the Talking Can
thanks, Warpaint Illustrated

nobody wanted any of the players you mentioned...but don't let being completely and literally clueless interfere with your boring rant

cheers

Fritz88
03-14-2012, 08:06 PM
I hate Polio.

But I am giving him a chance.

PM or fix the Cassel situation.

T-post Tom
03-14-2012, 08:10 PM
thanks, Warpaint Illustrated

nobody wanted any of the players you mentioned...but don't let being completely and literally clueless interfere with your boring rant

cheers

It's okay. You're in a safe place. Let it out. I'm here for you.

splatbass
03-14-2012, 08:40 PM

+1

keg in kc
03-14-2012, 08:44 PM
Were you living under a rock? Was there this much hate last year? LMAO

The Bad Guy
03-14-2012, 08:45 PM
Hi, Scott. Go fuck yourself.

DeezNutz
03-14-2012, 08:47 PM

Pioli just got around to uncovering this one.

BossChief
03-14-2012, 08:50 PM
Saying you are in Piolis corner is just saying you love #7 and are in the camp that thinks it's ok for him to continue to start for this team.

Can we all make an effort to rid the board of that pussies name and just use his number for now on, please.

T-post Tom
03-14-2012, 08:51 PM

Selective memory? Ha. So much darkness.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XS_XW-pAwys/SYscXQQ1L9I/AAAAAAAAAGk/BLI1ssBS3hk/s200/psych-supp-peanuts.jpg

KCUnited
03-14-2012, 09:07 PM
Time to swap out Scott's fist with your own.

milkman
03-14-2012, 09:10 PM
Can we all make an effort to rid the board of that pussies name and just use his number for now on, please.

No, we can't.

Count Alex's Losses
03-14-2012, 09:12 PM
"Cassel" should be replaced with "Assel"

BoneKrusher
03-14-2012, 09:20 PM
PM or fix the Cassel situation.

yeah.
no matter how much good Pioli does it will be all for nothing till he gets a QB in here.

he needs to realize you can win w/o one.

BoneKrusher
03-14-2012, 09:22 PM
"Cassel" should be replaced with "Assel"

is he a free agent? LMAO

Okie_Apparition
03-14-2012, 09:27 PM
in someone's corner
doesn't sound very strategic
but it's a place to poop

Hoover
03-14-2012, 09:27 PM
I'm with ya. Under Pioli the Chiefs actually have the ability to be aggressive in the off season if we want to AND keep our young talent.

I think people are freaked out because we didn't have a normal off season last year. Scott needs to fill some holes and add some depth. I'll let him do his work.

T-post Tom
03-14-2012, 09:37 PM
Time to swap out Scott's fist with your own.

You fist on the first date? Wow. Good to know. NTTIAWWT, no judging. Sorry, but I have a steady gal. And besides, If you're already going out with Scott, I wouldn't want to intrude on that. I'm no home-wrecker. (You'd likely be disappointed anyway, as his hands are probably bigger than mine.)

KC Tattoo
03-14-2012, 09:53 PM
Selective memory? Ha. So much darkness.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XS_XW-pAwys/SYscXQQ1L9I/AAAAAAAAAGk/BLI1ssBS3hk/s200/psych-supp-peanuts.jpg

I quit reading Charlie Brown in the comic section. Thought what a pathetic loser, he was always down had nothing going for him. Lucy wouldn't let him ever kick the ball and he wound up falling on his ass time and time again. He was just miserable with depression. I was sure he would just go ****ing kill himself.

InChiefsHell
03-14-2012, 09:56 PM
I quit reading Charlie Brown in the comic section. Thought what a pathetic loser, he was always down had nothing going for him. Lucy wouldn't let him ever kick the ball and he wound up falling on his ass time and time again. He was just miserable with depression. I was sure he would just go ****ing kill himself.

Dude his DOG was cooler than him. I was expecting him to build a bomb in the basement...

Tombstone RJ
03-14-2012, 10:01 PM

nah, it's much more entertaining here when peeps go full meltdown.

mr. tegu
03-14-2012, 10:17 PM
I kind of agree with the op with the caveat something is done about 7. Hillis is a low risk signing and Carlson getting that much money is insane considering he didn't even play last season. Soliai would have been great though but who knows what his preferences were, maybe never even wanted to leave Miami. We still have time and more and more teams seem to be falling out of the pm race. I am still hoping for that. Sick I know.

KILLER_CLOWN
03-14-2012, 10:30 PM
nah, it's much more entertaining here when peeps go full meltdown.

FOAD!

TEX
03-14-2012, 10:58 PM
I'm with ya. Under Pioli the Chiefs actually have the ability to be aggressive in the off season if we want to AND keep our young talent.

I think people are freaked out because we didn't have a normal off season last year. Scott needs to fill some holes and add some depth. I'll let him do his work.

Like we did with Carr?

stonedstooge
03-14-2012, 11:02 PM
Like we did with Carr?

And Bowe. He had to be tagged to make him stay

whoman69
03-14-2012, 11:52 PM
And Bowe. He had to be tagged to make him stay

Odds on him staying next year since we can't tag him again?

T-post Tom
03-15-2012, 12:00 AM
Odds on him staying next year since we can't tag him again?

Chiefs inked Hali to a long term deal after tagging him. No reason to think that the Chiefs can't do the same for Bowe if they want to keep him.

el borracho
03-15-2012, 12:08 AM
Nothing new to get upset about. Actually, until Cassel is replaced with a legit prospect, there is no reason to get emotional about the Chiefs at all. Does anyone think any free-agent matters when Cassel is the QB? I don't.

mr. tegu
03-15-2012, 01:28 AM
Chiefs inked Hali to a long term deal after tagging him. No reason to think that the Chiefs can't do the same for Bowe if they want to keep him.

I concur. But they sure better want to keep him.

Epic Fail 007
03-15-2012, 01:45 AM

I agree:clap::thumb:

King_Chief_Fan
03-15-2012, 07:59 AM
Nothing new to get upset about. Actually, until Cassel is replaced with a legit prospect, there is no reason to get emotional about the Chiefs at all. Does anyone think any free-agent matters when Cassel is the QB? I don't.

exactly...

KCChiefsFan88
03-15-2012, 08:18 AM
Fat Scott has been humiliated the past few months...

His first head coaching hire goes down in flames, the article about his dictator-wannabe fantasies, Manning's rejection of the Chiefs despite both the owner and head coach expressing an interest in pursuing him and now most of the options for the Chiefs to find viable comptition for Cassel are already gone.

Count Alex's Losses
03-15-2012, 08:19 AM
Don't litter the corner with trash, or he'll fuck you up.

KCChiefsFan88
03-15-2012, 08:23 AM

JFC you are a dumbshit.

You act like the anger towards Fat Scott's inactivity during free agency shouldn't be cause for concern.

Were you in a coma the past 6 months? Did you forget what happened when the Chiefs basically sat out of the condensed free agency period last summer only to have all the holes on their roster (back-up QB, right tackle, lack of depth at TE and safety) blow up in their face.

Fat Scott even admitted during Haley's firing press conference that he needed to do a better job of upgrading the talent level on the roster.

King_Chief_Fan
03-15-2012, 08:26 AM
JFC you are a dumbshit.

You act like the anger towards Fat Scott's inactivity during free agency shouldn't be cause for concern.

Were you in a coma the past 6 months? Did you forget what happened when the Chiefs basically sat out of the condensed free agency period last summer only to have all the holes on their roster (back-up QB, right tackle, lack of depth at TE and safety) blow up in their face.

Fat Scott even admitted during Haley's firing press conference that he needed to do a better job of upgrading the talent level on the roster.

wow, you act like the world will come to an end or that you might die if the Chiefs continue being the Chiefs

Mr_Tomahawk
03-15-2012, 08:28 AM
The fact that this thread exist tells you all you need to know in regards to our FO...

Molitoth
03-15-2012, 08:53 AM
The fact that we didn't overpay for free agents isn't what is pissing people off.... it's that all the QB's are now gone and we are stuck with d*ckless Cassel.

Sofa King
03-15-2012, 08:56 AM

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/daily-morning-awesomeness-93.jpg?w=500&h=905