PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs STANZI 2012

Pages : 1 [2]

KC Tattoo
03-17-2012, 08:49 PM
LOL I guess you guys have to pray both Cassel AND Quinn get murdered now?

The death part maybe true, but I think Stanzi can out perform Quinn and Casshole. Am actually bit happy about the Quinn signing, wish we would have drafted him and not be waisted on other teams. Meow lits see what happens. Quinn just makes this more interesting, meow too bad Charlie Weis isn't the OC, although am happy he is KU coach I'd rather him be our OC with out Todd Haley.

Great Expectations
03-17-2012, 11:27 PM
If he were a senior this year and in this years qb class, where does he get drafted?

Probably 5th round or so, assuming he had another season where he'd look good one game and then be super inaccurate the next, coupled with poor decision making.

Great Expectations
03-17-2012, 11:32 PM
We still don't know what Stanzi is. All we want is to ****ing find out. Odds are he's a better quarterback than what we have now.

help.

I can't tell if you are serious. We can all agree that Cassel is slightly below mediocre. Odds are that Stanzi is way below that. Only abou 1/2 of all 1st round draft picks end up better than average, why would a late rounder have better odds? Is it due to his awesome patriotism?

KC Tattoo
03-17-2012, 11:40 PM
Stanzi would have been the third best QB if takin in this years draft. Last year it was stacked. This year there is a big drop off from Luck & RG3. Next years draft class should be better I hope. So I think he is an inbetween tallent from where he got drafted but he does have potential to be real good if he can get on the field long enough to prove himself. He didn't get the opportunity last year to prove shit.

Frankie
03-17-2012, 11:42 PM
Am actually bit happy about the Quinn signing, wish we would have drafted him and not be waisted on other teams.Somebody take the bottle away from that man.

I can't tell if you are serious. We can all agree that Cassel is slightly below mediocre. Odds are that Stanzi is way below that. Only abou 1/2 of all 1st round draft picks end up better than average, why would a late rounder have better odds? Is it due to his awesome patriotism?:spock:

royr17
03-17-2012, 11:45 PM
The death part maybe true, but I think Stanzi can out perform Quinn and Casshole. Am actually bit happy about the Quinn signing, wish we would have drafted him and not be waisted on other teams. Meow lits see what happens. Quinn just makes this more interesting, meow too bad Charlie Weis isn't the OC, although am happy he is KU coach I'd rather him be our OC with out Todd Haley.

Im actually glad that we didnt draft him cause we wouldnt have dwayne bowe if we did even though quinn went before bowe, we have him now so maybe he'll have his chance to shine but at least we got bowe too

KC Tattoo
03-17-2012, 11:53 PM
Im actually glad that we didnt draft him cause we wouldnt have dwayne bowe if we did even though quinn went before bowe, we have him now so maybe he'll have his chance to shine but at least we got bowe too

Ah, nuthooks, I wouldn't trade Bowe for Quinn but if Quinn was drafted then we wouldn't of been stuck with Casshole. So that's quantum leap material. Keep going back untill we get it right.

SNR
03-17-2012, 11:59 PM
I can't tell if you are serious. We can all agree that Cassel is slightly below mediocre. Odds are that Stanzi is way below that. Only abou 1/2 of all 1st round draft picks end up better than average, why would a late rounder have better odds? Is it due to his awesome patriotism?
For crying out fucking loud. :shake:

1. Watch Cassel play QB

2. Watch Stanzi play QB (with the 3rd string offensive line, mind you)

3. Compare and contrast.

Take the round they were drafted in out of it you fucking idiot. I'm saying BASED ON WHAT I'VE SEEN Stanzi is far superior to Cassel. I've seen how Cassel shits himself in the regular season. Stanzi could also shit himself, but if he had a pretty tight leash on him I'd be willing to bet we'd see about equal quality. And probably much better, since he can actually see open receivers downfield who have less than 10 feet of distance between them and their closest defender

Frankie
03-18-2012, 12:01 AM
I'm saying BASED ON WHAT I'VE SEEN Stanzi is far superior to Cassel. I've seen how Cassel shits himself in the regular season. Stanzi could also shit himself, but if he had a pretty tight leash on him I'd be willing to bet we'd see about equal quality.

AT LEAST!

royr17
03-18-2012, 12:30 AM
Ah, nuthooks, I wouldn't trade Bowe for Quinn but if Quinn was drafted then we wouldn't of been stuck with Casshole. So that's quantum leap material. Keep going back untill we get it right.

Ok, who would be our wr then ? As much as I can remember the starting wide receivers would have been Eddie Kennison and Sammie Parker, just as I said im glad that we didnt get the chance to draft him cause we wouldnt have Dwayne Bowe.

KC Tattoo
03-18-2012, 12:59 AM
Ok, who would be our wr then ? As much as I can remember the starting wide receivers would have been Eddie Kennison and Sammie Parker, just as I said im glad that we didnt get the chance to draft him cause we wouldnt have Dwayne Bowe.

Hmm, good question. Maybe trade for Larry Fritzgerald?

Count Alex's Losses
08-14-2012, 08:50 PM
Adding relevant GIFs to this thread. I believe this is the official Stanzi homer BJ thread.

http://i.imgur.com/0QsmP.gif

http://i.imgur.com/xDzLq.gif

http://i.imgur.com/mGh4o.gif

http://i.imgur.com/XGVj1.gif

Mr_Tomahawk
08-14-2012, 08:51 PM
Is this the epic fail thread...?

Simplicity
08-14-2012, 08:55 PM
Yolo.

Count Alex's Losses
08-14-2012, 09:27 PM
STANZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

http://i.imgur.com/9m246.gif

bricks
08-14-2012, 09:29 PM
I'll take Ricki Stanzi over Matt Cassel. Thank you very much.

ILChief
08-14-2012, 09:35 PM
He has potential. Dude needs to put on about 30 lbs though. He looks like Brodie Croyle.

Frankie
08-14-2012, 09:40 PM
Adding relevant GIFs to this thread. I believe this is the official Stanzi homer BJ thread.

http://i.imgur.com/0QsmP.gif

http://i.imgur.com/xDzLq.gif

http://i.imgur.com/mGh4o.gif

http://i.imgur.com/XGVj1.gif

He locks his eyes (at least in your GIFs) on the intended receiver. He needs to learn to look the DBs off. He gets away with it on his quick release, but if he does not correct that it will bite him and the Chiefs in the ass.

Count Alex's Losses
08-14-2012, 09:52 PM
He has potential. Dude needs to put on about 30 lbs though. He looks like Brodie Croyle.

He needs to be 250 pounds?

Count Alex's Losses
08-14-2012, 09:53 PM
He locks his eyes (at least in your GIFs) on the intended receiver. He needs to learn to look the DBs off. He gets away with it on his quick release, but if he does not correct that it will bite him and the Chiefs in the ass.

Maneri is his 2nd read on the long pass. He's clearly looking out to the flat first.

BossChief
08-14-2012, 10:26 PM
Stanzi weighed in at 228 pounds this year.

BossChief
08-14-2012, 10:31 PM
That fake pump while running and diving for the first down had shades of Brett Favre.

Tribal Warfare
08-14-2012, 10:32 PM
That fake pump while running had shades of Brett Favre.

or Gannon ( playground style)

aturnis
08-14-2012, 10:32 PM

Or a guy who is the exact same size as Tom Brady...

Count Alex's Losses
08-14-2012, 10:33 PM
That is such a nice, clean ball on that pass to Maneri. So catchable. Pretty.

L.A. Chieffan
08-14-2012, 10:33 PM
Wow...you guys are delusional

SNR
08-14-2012, 10:35 PM
Wow...you guys are delusional

Took you long enough

BossChief
08-15-2012, 01:51 AM
FYI

The NFL replay starts in about 10 minutes.

L.A. Chieffan
08-15-2012, 02:04 AM
FYI

The NFL replay starts in about 10 minutes.

You seem like an ok dude but you have to come to grips with reality. Just because the guy came from your favorite school does not make him a legit starter In the Nfl.

Count Alex's Losses
08-15-2012, 02:06 AM
You seem like an ok dude but you have to come to grips with reality. Just because the guy came from your favorite school does not make him a legit starter In the Nfl.

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/stanzi7.gif

L.A. Chieffan
08-15-2012, 02:07 AM
Damn did you see that qb sneak? Heart.

L.A. Chieffan
08-15-2012, 02:09 AM
Can't stack the box against Mat son

L.A. Chieffan
08-15-2012, 02:12 AM
Touchdown Cassell son!

MotherfuckerJones
08-15-2012, 06:08 AM
Stanzi and Quinn both look shitty. But Id take Quinn over Stanzi as backup bc of experience. From all the reports Stanzi looks like balls in practice and it translated in the game which he sucked

aturnis
08-15-2012, 06:28 AM
Touchdown Cassell son!

The ball traveled more than six yards twice...

Spongeblack Bobtard
08-15-2012, 06:48 AM
Wow... someone could do a sociology experiment on this Stanzi thing... This is really weird.

King_Chief_Fan
08-15-2012, 07:19 AM
Stanzi and Quinn both look shitty. But Id take Quinn over Stanzi as backup bc of experience. From all the reports Stanzi looks like balls in practice and it translated in the game which he sucked

Stanzi can'tzi

King_Chief_Fan
08-15-2012, 07:21 AM
http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/stanzi7.gif

even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then

Spongeblack Bobtard
08-15-2012, 07:25 AM
even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then

Every time I watch that duck flopping around I just want to shoot.

KC Tattoo
08-15-2012, 07:49 AM
I think Stanzi is getting a bad rap from his performance against the Cards. He had some good and bad throws out there but I think over all he did much better than people giving him credit for here. He has a very nice quick release and even a nicer spiral & touch on the ball. He showed some accuracy and also had a few either under throw or get away from the receiver out of reach. I thought his balls look much better thrown than anything Quinn delivered.

I tried to make that last sentence not sound gay. (nttawwt)

I do think Stanzi has the better upside & we saw the best what Quinn had too offer friday night. I don't think we have seen enough of Stanzi for what he is capable of doing yet but it's going take him more time to develope into a starting QB.

ChiefsandO'sfan
08-15-2012, 11:39 AM
Adam Teicher ‏@adamteicher

Crennel says Stanzi will be no. 2 QB Sat. Nite for #Chiefs vs. Rams

SNR
08-15-2012, 11:43 AM

St. Louis will suffer their worst defeat since Chicago stole the 1893 World's Columbian Exposition away from them!

Sofa King
08-15-2012, 11:44 AM
I think Stanzi is getting a bad rap from his performance against the Cards. He had some good and bad throws out there but I think over all he did much better than people giving him credit for here. He has a very nice quick release and even a nicer spiral & touch on the ball. He showed some accuracy and also had a few either under throw or get away from the receiver out of reach. I thought his balls look much better thrown than anything Quinn delivered.

I tried to make that last sentence not sound gay. (nttawwt)

I do think Stanzi has the better upside & we saw the best what Quinn had too offer friday night. I don't think we have seen enough of Stanzi for what he is capable of doing yet but it's going take him more time to develope into a starting QB.

OH SHIT FELLAS. STANZI HAS A NICE SPIRAL! LOOKS LIKE WE'VE FOUND OUR NEW QUARTERBACK. LETS GET HIM FITTED FOR HIS HALL OF FAME JACKET!

SNR
08-15-2012, 11:45 AM
OH SHIT FELLAS. STANZI HAS A NICE SPIRAL! LOOKS LIKE WE'VE FOUND OUR NEW QUARTERBACK. LETS GET HIM FITTED FOR HIS HALL OF FAME JACKET!

Jeff George threw one of the prettiest spirals the NFL has ever seen.

saphojunkie
08-15-2012, 11:48 AM
The ball traveled more than six yards twice...

He only threw six passes.

Three went for first downs. A fourth went for a touchdown. One incompletion.

According to that math, he's going to have the greatest season in history!

(the point being, you can't reference any numerical statistics with a sample size that small. so stop.)

-King-
08-15-2012, 11:48 AM
Bob Fescoe ‏@bobfescoe

Hope Stanzi plays better on Saturday than he has the past 3 weeks or the state of Iowa may melt down #chiefs

CoMoChief
08-15-2012, 11:49 AM

Sweet. Hopefully he plays well.

I don't understand the love for the guy. He's not that good as some around here think....esp the Iowa homers.

Sofa King
08-15-2012, 11:50 AM
Jeff George threw one of the prettiest spirals the NFL has ever seen.

From what i hear, he still has that spiral. I bet he could play today if we wanted him.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-15-2012, 11:54 AM

:clap:

-King-
08-15-2012, 11:57 AM
ROFL I swear the only person who say Stanzi looks good in camp is that Cordell dude Bosschief pimps. Every single radio personality says he looks like a backup QB. They're clowning him on 610 right now.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-15-2012, 11:59 AM
ROFL I swear the only person who say Stanzi looks good in camp is that Cordell dude Bosschief pimps. Every single radio personality says he looks like a backup QB. They're clowning him on 610 right now.

You mean he won't be starting by Game 6????

Count Alex's Losses
08-15-2012, 12:01 PM

He was fine in the game the other night. He threw 5 solid passes out of the 7 he attempted. 1 was pretty bad, another was a throw away.

2 completions
1 drop on a perfectly thrown pass
1 perfectly thrown pass to the corner of the end zone that should have been 6
1 OK deep pass that was broken up by a great play

1 awful overthrow
1 throw away on a bootleg

Count Alex's Losses
08-15-2012, 12:01 PM
You mean he won't be starting by Game 6????

If he wins the #2 job, and Cassel sucks hard enough, it's not out of the realm of possibility.

the Talking Can
08-15-2012, 12:03 PM
it's nice to be in the audience for once during a QB debate on Chiefsplanet...

Frazod
08-15-2012, 12:09 PM
From what i hear, he still has that spiral. I bet he could play today if we wanted him.

Hi, Jason.

BossChief
08-15-2012, 12:19 PM
He was fine in the game the other night. He threw 5 solid passes out of the 7 he attempted. 1 was pretty bad, another was a throw away.

2 completions
1 drop on a perfectly thrown pass
1 perfectly thrown pass to the corner of the end zone that should have been 6
1 OK deep pass that was broken up by a great play

1 awful overthrow
1 throw away on a bootleg

That's exactly what I saw.

If Stanzi gets as much time as Quinn did...he locks the #2 spot down Saturday.

I wish my search skills were better.

Romeo had a interview a week or so ago where he indicated that if Stanzi stepped up, he would stay as the backup. He actually didn't name Stanzi, but it was clear who he was talking about.

Something like "we are looking for one of these guys to step forward and if he does, we think he will continue to step up and develop. At that point, he will stay where he is on our depth chart"

That's obviously not a direct quote, but it's damn close.

I'll give someone 100k in cc and a couple reps if they can dig up the actual, full quote.

BossChief
08-15-2012, 12:21 PM
it's nice to be in the audience for once during a QB debate on Chiefsplanet...

What's your honest opinion of what you saw in his first preseason action this year?

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-15-2012, 12:21 PM
If he wins the #2 job, and Cassel sucks hard enough, it's not out of the realm of possibility.

You're a funny guy. You were laughing about the possibility just days ago ROFL

Count Alex's Losses
08-15-2012, 12:24 PM
You're a funny guy. You were laughing about the possibility just days ago ROFL

That was before I saw what he did in the game. He played pretty well, all things considered.

He keeps playing like that in games I don't give a fuck what he does in practice, which is the reason I mocked the Game 6 statement.

the Talking Can
08-15-2012, 12:30 PM
What's your honest opinion of what you saw in his first preseason action this year?

i wasn't paying real close attention, so I honestly can't say...i don't care for Quinn so I do hope he can take the 2nd position

he looks like he has a native confidence and savy, which is a plus...but I've no clue beyond that...I will be very interested to watch him this week

I have nothing for or against him...having not watched him in college, he's mostly a blank to me, a 5th rounder until proven otherwise

I could editorialize about being 4 years in and having a roster of Cassel, Quinn, Stanzi....which makes me laugh till I cry. So, in that regard, Stanzi's our only hope.

KC Tattoo
08-15-2012, 12:32 PM

At least Stanzi wasn't leaving the receivers out to get killed like Quinn was. I had enough of watching Brady Quinn could care less if he gets another snap in preseason.

Stanzi did just fine with the personel he had to work with friday night. This week is his turn with the number two unit & he needs to light it up to secure the job, but he has the ability & is capable of doing it, I have no doubt.

BossChief
08-15-2012, 12:40 PM
i wasn't paying real close attention, so I honestly can't say...i don't care for Quinn so I do hope he can take the 2nd position

he looks like he has a native confidence and savy, which is a plus...but I've no clue beyond that...I will be very interested to watch him this week

I have nothing for or against him...having not watched him in college, he's mostly a blank to me, a 5th rounder until proven otherwise

I could editorialize about being 4 years in and having a roster of Cassel, Quinn, Stanzi....which makes me laugh till I cry. So, in that regard, Stanzi's our only hope.
Thanks.

The next time he steps on the field will be the most important time of his football career, to date.

I hope he shines.

Count Alex's Losses
08-15-2012, 12:43 PM
Thanks.

The next time he steps on the field will be the most important time of his football career, to date.

I hope he shines.

He needs to do real well in this game because the starters will get most of the work in game 3.

Flachief58
08-15-2012, 12:44 PM
That's exactly what I saw.

If Stanzi gets as much time as Quinn did...he locks the #2 spot down Saturday.

I wish my search skills were better.

Romeo had a interview a week or so ago where he indicated that if Stanzi stepped up, he would stay as the backup. He actually didn't name Stanzi, but it was clear who he was talking about.

Something like "we are looking for one of these guys to step forward and if he does, we think he will continue to step up and develop. At that point, he will stay where he is on our depth chart"

That's obviously not a direct quote, but it's damn close.

I'll give someone 100k in cc and a couple reps if they can dig up the actual, full quote.

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/08/09/3754107/chiefs-quinn-stanzi-in-tight-competition.html

I think the quote you are looking for is here

BossChief
08-15-2012, 12:52 PM
I just hope he doesn't try to do to much and therefore makes mistakes that result in turnovers.

He probably understands how much is on the line and will try to put on a show to win the #2 role. He just needs to play calm and smart football.

If he does, StanziMania will be running wild again.

BossChief
08-15-2012, 01:10 PM
“I want to see aggressive (decision-making),’’ quarterbacks coach Jim Zorn said. “The fine line about quarterbacking is when to be really aggressive in your decision-making with the ball and when to not so much back off but make a decision that keeps those chains moving instead of trying to risk it all.

“All you can do is take the reps you have, try to do your best with those reps, make everybody around you play better and then try to move the ball,’’ Stanzi said. “That’s all you can worry about.’’

Crennel indicated that Stanzi and Quinn might swap spots on the depth chart next week, leaving Stanzi as the first quarterback off the bench in the Aug. 18 game against the Rams in St. Louis. But Quinn could change those plans by playing well Friday against the Cardinals.

“The plan is to evaluate them and see who can take a step forward,’’ Crennel said. “And then if a guy takes a step forward and we feel like he’s going to continue to go forward, then you continue with him.”

The Chiefs’ decision could come down to the final preseason game on Aug. 30
against the Packers in Green Bay. But the comments of Crennel and Zorn indicate the Chiefs would prefer to make a decision sooner.

If one quarterback outplays the other by a wide margin Friday, he could leave little room for his competition to catch up.

“They both have to play and they both have to compete,’’ Zorn said. “But I don’t know if there’s a fairness factor in this. There’s a performance factor. I always tell them it’s not how many plays you get but what you do with those plays that count. That’s the key thing for those guys.’’

BossChief
08-15-2012, 01:24 PM
Flachiefs58...you need to allow private messages so I can give you the casino cash.

Count Alex's Losses
08-15-2012, 01:30 PM
It would be cool if game #4 was a battle royale between Quinn and Stanzi. 15+ attempts each.

Flachief58
08-15-2012, 01:48 PM
Flachiefs58...you need to allow private messages so I can give you the casino cash.

done :toast:

Setsuna
08-15-2012, 02:48 PM
So do we post in here for the the game or do we still use the game thread when it's created? Because we all know, preseason game 4 will be featuring Stanzi for 3 quarters.

FishingRod
08-15-2012, 02:52 PM
Not to poo on the Stanzi thread but does anyone know if Trick Shot has looked any good in camp?

Reerun_KC
08-15-2012, 02:53 PM
Not to poo on the Stanzi thread but does anyone know if Trick Shot has looked any good in camp?

They have said he is nothing more than an extra arm.

Nothing more, nothing less.

FishingRod
08-15-2012, 03:07 PM

So he is as bad as the rest of them LOL

Dave Lane
08-15-2012, 05:43 PM
It would be cool if game #4 was a battle royale between Trick Shot and Stanzi. 15+ attempts each.

FYP

Dave Lane
08-15-2012, 05:44 PM

Maybe he goes to the practice squad.

-King-
08-15-2012, 07:35 PM
It would be cool if game #4 was a battle royale between Quinn and Stanzi. 15+ attempts each.

Thats the game starters play the least in so I don't see why they couldn't get that many attempts each.

BossChief
10-27-2012, 06:06 PM
Not in any way thread worthy, but I thought it was worth posting.

For those that don't know, TheFilmRoom is FormerDB...if you don't know who he is, you betta axe somebody.

@TheFilmRoom Hey buddy, you think Stanzi should get a shot in a few games if Quinn or Cassel dont provide a spark? I think he could do that.
TheFilmRoom
@TheFilmRoom
@BossChief78 I've wanted Stanzi for a while. If you are going to be bad at QB, might as well play the kid. Has potential IMO.

King_Chief_Fan
10-27-2012, 07:10 PM
Not in any way thread worthy, but I thought it was worth posting.

For those that don't know, TheFilmRoom is FormerDB...if you don't know who he is, you betta axe somebody.

@TheFilmRoom Hey buddy, you think Stanzi should get a shot in a few games if Quinn or Cassel dont provide a spark? I think he could do that.
TheFilmRoom
@TheFilmRoom
@BossChief78 I've wanted Stanzi for a while. If you are going to be bad at QB, might as well play the kid. Has potential IMO.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdY_WYq_r8ZdneHx4V-k0Ia3xB1fo6yk9EfDmmTrvzghuCfAQS

AussieChiefsFan
10-27-2012, 07:33 PM
Id sure rather have him starting than Quinn.

whoman69
10-27-2012, 08:04 PM
If Quinn lays an egg again, where else would we go?

TheGuardian
10-27-2012, 08:12 PM
If Quinn fails, there really is no reason to go to Cassel. You know what you have in him, i.e. awesome suck. With Stanzi, at least you'd get a look see at something new.

Mr_Tomahawk
10-27-2012, 08:18 PM
When you have AIDS...you should try meth, what do you have to lose...? It could be fun.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-27-2012, 08:21 PM
Stanzimania has burst!!!

rico
10-27-2012, 08:31 PM
During OTA's and TC, formerdb basically described Stanzi as the opposite of Cassel. By no means did he indicate that he thought he was elite, but he maintained that he thought he has potential. I think the comment that he made was that Stanzi would be willing to take more risks than Cassel and would make some mistakes as a result, but would also win games by taking the risks. Said that you can win a game because of Stanzi and can't win a game because of Cassel.

Remember how Babb tweeted that he thought Stanzi was the most impressive QB during OTA's? :) Man, how things changed with Stanzi after TC and the preseason games....

SNR
10-27-2012, 08:37 PM
Stanzi is our Tebow.

Why the fuck not?

Mr_Tomahawk
10-27-2012, 08:39 PM
Stanzi is our Tebow.

Why the **** not?

He is overrated and a bad QB?

NJChiefsFan
10-27-2012, 11:09 PM

Yes. That is the reason.

Phobia
10-27-2012, 11:15 PM
Stanzi is our Tebow.

Why the **** not?
Stanzi is the anti-Tebow. Can't really run but throws pretty well.

NJChiefsFan
10-27-2012, 11:21 PM

So spiritually Stanzi is the Anti-Christ?

Reerun_KC
10-27-2012, 11:21 PM

He throws well? Since when?

Phobia
10-27-2012, 11:24 PM
He throws well? Since when?

Roughly 6 years that I know about but he probably threw pretty prior to then as well.

whoman69
10-28-2012, 03:37 PM

You know that for certain? Both of our other QBs have proven their suck.

Molitoth
10-28-2012, 03:46 PM
Why is stanzi even on this team when they won't even let him dress....

La literatura
10-28-2012, 03:51 PM
Breaston for QBOTF!

blsilks
10-28-2012, 03:55 PM
ITS STANZI TIME BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tribal Warfare
11-26-2012, 01:04 AM
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/3897145/chiefsfan1.0_standard_730.0.jpg

Dave Lane
11-26-2012, 07:13 AM
I know he didn't dress, but how the fuck did he get in the stands?

Count Alex's Losses
11-26-2012, 05:25 PM
WILD THING

YOU MAKE MY ASS STING

http://i.imgur.com/7vEyQ.jpg

rico
11-26-2012, 05:40 PM
Ugh, I want to watch some Stanzi-ball so badly.....

Sorter
11-26-2012, 05:46 PM
Ugh, I want to watch some Stanzi-ball so badly.....

This.

BossChief
11-26-2012, 05:53 PM
They shouldn't play him till we have top the top pick mathematically locked up.

Seriously.

DeezNutz
11-26-2012, 05:56 PM
They shouldn't play him till we have top the top pick mathematically locked up.

Seriously.

LMAO.

Keep the faith!