PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs So....any news?

King_Chief_Fan
03-15-2012, 02:27 PM
It is 3:30 P.M. CST.

Tolbert and Winston visited today and should have received offers and they should have accepted them by now.

So, what do you hear, suspect, fear or think happened?

Bwana
03-15-2012, 02:28 PM
My guess, no deal X 2.

When something does happen, the KC Media will be working it harder than Pee-wee Herman in a movie theater.

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/348243_f520.jpg

SPchief
03-15-2012, 02:29 PM
I'm thinking that if there were news, it would have been posted.

chefsos
03-15-2012, 02:29 PM
Bootlegged knows but he's not tellin'

carlos3652
03-15-2012, 02:30 PM
Ok gang...

Renegade
03-15-2012, 02:32 PM
Ask Lenny the Cool, he is in the know of all things in Chiefs land

Fritz88
03-15-2012, 02:32 PM
News of Peyton Hillis signing came out around 6 PM so it is early to tell.
Posted via Mobile Device

MIAdragon
03-15-2012, 02:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1pYiF.gif

SNR
03-15-2012, 02:35 PM
They both signed contracts at dirt cheap prices this morning. Pioli was so happy that he finished up some paperwork and went home early. He walked into his bedroom only to find that Eric Winston had already beaten him home. He was peeing all over his wife's naked body as she was calling him her "Nasty Daddy."

Pioli was stunned, and yelled "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" He picked up a candy wrapper that was lying on the floor next to the bed. "DIDN'T I JUST TALK ABOUT THIS SHIT A FEW HOURS AGO, ERIC? YOU KNOW THAT CONTRACT YOU JUST SIGNED? KISS IT GOODBYE. IT NEVER HAPPENED. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! I DON'T WANT YOU ON MY TEAM!"

Winston gathered his clothes quickly and ran out of the house. He got out his cell phone and called up Mike Tolbert. "Damn it, Mike! I said you could watch only if you threw away the fucking candy wrapper!! Fucking idiot!"

King_Chief_Fan

:LOL:ROFLLMAO

Rain Man
I think that to get the right 53, the other 52 all have to do interviews and say yes. That takes a while.

Sofa King
03-15-2012, 02:44 PM
No noose is good noose!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TM0sXkxyK5c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

El Jefe
03-15-2012, 03:03 PM
They both signed contracts at dirt cheap prices this morning. Pioli was so happy that he finished up some paperwork and went home early. He walked into his bedroom only to find that Eric Winston had already beaten him home. He was peeing all over his wife's naked body as she was calling him her "Nasty Daddy."

Pioli was stunned, and yelled "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" He picked up a candy wrapper that was lying on the floor next to the bed. "DIDN'T I JUST TALK ABOUT THIS SHIT A FEW HOURS AGO, ERIC? YOU KNOW THAT CONTRACT YOU JUST SIGNED? KISS IT GOODBYE. IT NEVER HAPPENED. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! I DON'T WANT YOU ON MY TEAM!"

Winston gathered his clothes quickly and ran out of the house. He got out his cell phone and called up Mike Tolbert. "Damn it, Mike! I said you could watch only if you threw away the ****ing candy wrapper!! ****ing idiot!"

scho63
03-15-2012, 03:12 PM
My guess, no deal X 2.

When something does happen, the KC Media will be working it harder than Pee-wee Herman in a movie theater.

No one works it harder than Jack!!! :D

http://www.lowbird.com/all/view/2011/11/spaceghetto-cba656cffb

arrowheadnation
03-15-2012, 03:25 PM
I know I'm a dumbass but why would Tolbert sign with us when we already have Jamaal and Peyton Hillis. I mean...doesn't that make too much sense?

Sofa King
03-15-2012, 03:26 PM
I know I'm a dumbass but why would Tolbert sign with us when we already have Jamaal and Peyton Hillis. I mean...doesn't that make too much sense?

Because he's a nice guy and he knows how much him being a Chief and leaving SD would mean to Chiefs fans.

DJ's left nut
03-15-2012, 03:29 PM
We extended them both offers centered around generic bottled water and stray kittens.

They asked for spendable legal tender instead.

Clark threw them out.

In fairness to Clark, it was like a whole case of generic bottled water.

He's not made of money...

nascher
03-15-2012, 03:31 PM
Tolbert ? Do you think we are going to sign another RB ? Winston would be nice but we dont need another Full Time or Part Time starter at RB maybe a young guy behind Charles and Peyton.

qabbaan
03-15-2012, 03:33 PM
The Royals made some signings recently

Dave Lane
03-15-2012, 03:37 PM
Tolbert ? Do you think we are going to sign another RB ? Winston would be nice but we dont need another Full Time or Part Time starter at RB maybe a young guy behind Charles and Peyton.

Yes we do. Tolbert would be a good get. When one goes down we have depth.

Flachief58
03-15-2012, 04:13 PM

This. With Casshole as our QB, we are going to have to be the #1 rushing team along with a top 5 D to have any chance at mediocre

ROYC75
03-15-2012, 04:24 PM

Agree 100 %, plus look at the goal line stance, Hillis leading Tolbert in, back to back bowling balls!

Claynus
03-15-2012, 04:32 PM
Pioli lied, franchise died.

unlurking
03-15-2012, 04:43 PM
This. With Casshole as our QB, we are going to have to be the #1 rushing team along with a top 5 D to have any chance at mediocre
A team with #1 rushing and #5 defense will be hosting playoff games. Not something I'd call mediocre.

htismaqe
03-15-2012, 05:03 PM
A team with #1 rushing and #5 defense will be hosting playoff games. Not something I'd call mediocre.

Are the mediocre when they get beat in the 1st round by a team with a real QB?

Bwana
03-15-2012, 05:09 PM

I agree with this 100%. At some point in the season, he will be very valuable. Well, that is if numb nuts gets off his ass and picks up a real QB.

Flachief58
03-15-2012, 05:13 PM

With casshole all things are possible :thumb:

Except winning trophys

Strongside
03-15-2012, 05:17 PM
Seriously. Fuck this franchise. I'm done. Scott and Clark are ruining something that I hold dear...I'd beat the shit out of both of them if I ever saw them in public.

Pasta Giant Meatball
03-15-2012, 05:20 PM
The official free agency thread would be a start, followed by the threads dedicated to the players in question.

Rooster
03-15-2012, 05:25 PM

LMAOLMAO I don't know what that is but it's awesome.

unlurking
03-15-2012, 05:26 PM
Are the mediocre when they get beat in the 1st round by a team with a real QB?
I'd love a franchise QB here. Don't get on your high horse thinking I'm a Cassel fan.

Are you saying that rushing is completely gone from this league? Are you saying defense doesn't matter if you have a good QB? Been there, done that. While panting for that QB, let's not throw the rest of the team out the window.

Obviously we're not getting RGIII, Luck, or Manning. Should they just give up?

Rooster
03-15-2012, 05:27 PM
Seriously. Fuck this franchise. I'm done. Scott and Clark are ruining something that I hold dear...I'd beat the shit out of both of them if I ever saw them in public.

Calm down Palko, you had your chance.

unlurking
03-15-2012, 05:28 PM
With casshole all things are possible :thumb:
Except winning trophys
We're not getting Luck.
We're not getting RGIII.
We're not getting Manning.

I can't change that. You can't change that.

I'll pray for a Dilferesque season if I have to. I know it sucks, but I'm not choosing the alternative and joining Bump in Snyderland.

Nightfyre
03-15-2012, 06:26 PM
Seriously. **** this franchise. I'm done. Scott and Clark are ruining something that I hold dear...I'd beat the shit out of both of them if I ever saw them in public.

It's pretty tough to ruin something that was never good to begin with.

htismaqe
03-15-2012, 06:43 PM
I'd love a franchise QB here. Don't get on your high horse thinking I'm a Cassel fan.

Are you saying that rushing is completely gone from this league? Are you saying defense doesn't matter if you have a good QB? Been there, done that. While panting for that QB, let's not throw the rest of the team out the window.

Obviously we're not getting RGIII, Luck, or Manning. Should they just give up?

I didn't suggest that.

But let's not pretend that they'll be anything BUt mediocre, regardless of what they do with the defense and running game.

Radar Chief
03-15-2012, 07:01 PM

Its a sloth. Any guesses as to how it got its name?

Dayze
03-15-2012, 09:31 PM

Holy shitLMAO

BigMeatballDave
03-15-2012, 09:35 PM

Sloth