PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs A little Bronco schadenfreude to top off our free agency success

Count Alex's Losses
03-17-2012, 11:20 PM
Good times, my friends.

http://i44.tinypic.com/k1udtx.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/mkx5hy.jpg

cabletech94
03-17-2012, 11:21 PM
post of the night!

BryanBusby
03-17-2012, 11:22 PM
hahahahahaha couldn't be more excited about the possibilities soon

Tebow cries a river and kayaks the fuck out of town andfivehead goes to the bay. Maybe we can fleece the fuck out of them in a trade when they go all desperation mode for Tannehill.

talastan
03-17-2012, 11:23 PM
hahahahahaha couldn't be more excited about the possibilities soon

Tebow cries a river and kayaks the **** out of town andfivehead goes to the bay. Maybe we can fleece the **** out of them in a trade when they go all desperation mode for Tannehill.

Screw that!! Give them Cassel for a second round draft pick! :thumb:

KcMizzou
03-17-2012, 11:24 PM
So, they may or may not get Manning... but they'll surely lose a FB who pretends to be a QB.

Not sure how I feel about that.

Count Alex's Losses
03-17-2012, 11:25 PM
So, they may or may not get Manning... but they'll surely lose a FB who pretends to be a QB.

Not sure how I feel about that.

The last time he was on the field he was winning a playoff game for them.

This is going to rock their locker room to the core.

Okie_Apparition
03-17-2012, 11:26 PM
Not requiring a starting role makes him an interesting player

KcMizzou
03-17-2012, 11:27 PM

This is going to rock their locker room to the core.Well I like that.

Count Alex's Losses
03-17-2012, 11:28 PM

Backup fullback?

tredadda
LOL that would be epic although Denver would end up sucking this year and probably end up with someone like Barkley next year. That would suck.

Count Alex's Losses
Well I like that.

That can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

BryanBusby
03-17-2012, 11:29 PM
Even though Tebow sucks, this is gonna look bad for them if he tries to bolt.

Bowser
Good times, my friends.

http://i44.tinypic.com/k1udtx.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/mkx5hy.jpg

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1vfSk-6tIvo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Okie_Apparition
Go to the Pats with Bellichick & McDaniels
& they won't pay much

TEX
03-17-2012, 11:51 PM
Even though Tebow sucks, this is gonna look bad for them if he tries to bolt.

Who cares??? They suck too..

KCDC
03-17-2012, 11:58 PM
Tebow's greatest asset is his confidence. If that is impaired, it is a good thing for us. Jacksonville would want him, but already signed Henne. Not sure that anyone else would give any real value for him. Donks can't just *give* him away. The fan base would go nuts. They're in a no win situation if they miss out on PM.

DaFace
03-18-2012, 12:07 AM
That would certainly make for a fun offseason. :)

BryanBusby
03-18-2012, 12:09 AM
Tebow's greatest asset is his confidence. If that is impaired, it is a good thing for us. Jacksonville would want him, but already signed Henne. Not sure that anyone else would give any real value for him. Donks can't just *give* him away. The fan base would go nuts. They're in a no win situation if they miss out on PM.

The Jaguars are fucking desperate to sell tickets. Tim Tebow would definitely sell tickets.

Hennewagon wouldn't keep them for trying to reel in Tebow.

Fritz88
03-18-2012, 12:09 AM
Sux. I want Teblow to stick around.

Bane
03-18-2012, 12:11 AM
That's what they fucking get!

pr_capone
03-18-2012, 12:14 AM

If you are thinking about him in KC...

http://i.imgur.com/18BaD.jpg

Ari Chi3fs
03-18-2012, 12:25 AM
Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre Tebow Tebow Manning Manning Favre Favre

Just Passin' By
03-18-2012, 12:30 AM
Seems a bit out of character for Tebow

KcMizzou
03-18-2012, 12:32 AM
Seems a bit out of character for TebowTrue.

SNR
03-18-2012, 12:42 AM
LOL that would be epic although Denver would end up sucking this year and probably end up with someone like Barkley next year. That would suck.Barkley is garbage. He's not dumb, but he ain't special on the field. And he couldn't lead a swarm of flies to a huge pile of elephant shit. I hope they do draft him.

Bewbies
03-18-2012, 12:51 AM
Wonder if the fans would ever turn on Elway?

jd1020
03-18-2012, 12:55 AM
Barkley is garbage. He's not dumb, but he ain't special on the field. And he couldn't lead a swarm of flies to a huge pile of elephant shit. I hope they do draft him.

Straight fucking retarded.

KC Tattoo
03-18-2012, 12:55 AM
Nah, this just kind of pisses me off. Pioli can't piss off Cassel enough to make him want to be traded. Donkos could get 2nd or 3rd rounder for Teblow even maybe a first (jags). We are still stuck with Cassel & couldn't get a better looking 50yo cheerleader for our squad.

NJChiefsFan
03-18-2012, 12:57 AM
To me, I hope Tebow stays there for years to come.

SNR
03-18-2012, 01:04 AM
Straight fucking retarded.You think Mike Wallace > Bowe, retard.

Go back to the kids table and drink your chocolate milk

Shaid
03-18-2012, 01:20 AM

Actually the LAST time he was on the field he was getting blown out in a playoff game. :evil:

Point taken, I hope the locker room explodes over it and loses all faith in the organization.

Epic Fail 007
03-18-2012, 01:23 AM
lmao no way elway would trade him here.

keg in kc
03-18-2012, 07:08 AM
Damn it, the last thing I want is Tebow gone from Denver.

Von Dumbass
03-18-2012, 07:46 AM
LMAO

This board will be in epic meltdown mode if Peyton chooses the Donks.

Chiefs=Good
03-18-2012, 07:57 AM
I think Manning will choose San Fran, they have the best talent. He would be stupid not to go there. It dosnt really bother me too much though. I dont think Manning in Denver equals a superbowl win. He was healthier and had more talent for years in Indy and only managed the one.

All that talk about Manning, Wayne and Saturday being a packaged deal was complete nonsense, and the talk that he will not sign on an NFC team due to his brother is the same. If it was the Skins, ok, i could see that as a valid reason, but that being the reason he rules out San Fran is ****ing garbage IMO.

Dave Lane
03-18-2012, 08:53 AM

No he was losing one for them.

Dave Lane
03-18-2012, 08:54 AM
Damn it, the last thing I want is Tebow gone from Denver.

That.

Tuckdaddy
03-18-2012, 08:56 AM
"This board will be in epic meltdown mode if Peyton chooses the Donks."

I am not afraid of PM going to the Donkeys. We have a team good enough to beat him and have beaten him with lesser teams. He is too old and doesn't have good enough players around him in Denver to be very successful this season anyway. History is stacked against him big time when it comes to trying to repeat magic. You can't buy an NFL Championship, it's been tried. Denver won't just sign Manning and win the big one, the NFL doesn't work that way.

I will not fear PM.

notorious
03-18-2012, 08:56 AM
LMAO

I wish he would go to Denver, but it looks like San Fran is going to be the choice.

Okie_Apparition
03-18-2012, 09:28 AM
Who are these people who just call up fans & offer information that people who cover teams for a living can't get

Did they at one time ride shotgun with you in matchbox porsche boxster

King_Chief_Fan
03-18-2012, 09:33 AM
LMAO

you wish...the Chiefs D will put him out of commission and you will be stuck with who?....we hope it happens...mortgage the farm, that will be fun.

You do know the starting point for Manning is 5 years and 90 Mill don't you?

Okie_Apparition
03-18-2012, 09:36 AM
That incision on the back of Manning's neck
is just easy access to his spine

-King-
03-18-2012, 09:39 AM
LMAO

Not from me. I'll be too busy laughing at his stupidity.
Posted via Mobile Device

notorious
03-18-2012, 09:39 AM
That incision on the back of Manning's neck
is just easy access to his spine

It will make it even easier to disappear when he plays in a big playoff game.

Bwana
03-18-2012, 10:03 AM
LMAO

I don't think it will be as bad as you think. On the other hand, I will love checking out the Donks board, if you guys don't land him. That will be classic. :thumb:

Bane
03-18-2012, 10:21 AM
LMAO

Actually I hope he does end up with you guys.Cant wait to watch Tamba(Donk Killer) Hali end his career.

Von Dumbass
03-18-2012, 10:22 AM
I wish he would go to Denver, but it looks like San Fran is going to be the choice.

Schefter said on Sports Center today that it's still between the Donks and Tennessee and that the 49ers are a longshot.

The NFC is a huge dealbreaker for Manning.

okcchief
03-18-2012, 10:24 AM
LMAO

I'm not worried about Manning with the Donks. You only started winning when you went to a ball control offense. The talent you have doesn't fit Manning IMO. However, I don't think he's going to Donkland anyway. If that's the case enjoy your return to the cellar you welching cunt.

Ebolapox
03-18-2012, 10:32 AM
The Jaguars are fucking desperate to sell tickets. Tim Tebow would definitely sell tickets.

Hennewagon wouldn't keep them for trying to reel in Tebow.

maybe we could get gabbert on the cheap :shrug:

wazu
03-18-2012, 10:35 AM
If this is true it is terrible news. I want the Broncos and Tebow to reconcile and renew their vows when this is all over.

TheGuardian
03-18-2012, 10:38 AM
Schefter said on Sports Center today that it's still between the Donks and Tennessee and that the 49ers are a longshot.

The NFC is a huge dealbreaker for Manning.

No it's not.

And this board doesn't care anymore about Manning since outside of QB, we have addressed pretty much every need the team has, and if Poe is there at 11 on draft day, there wouldn't be a single weakness on the whole squad outside of QB. And a mediocre QB can win the division with this team. Especially anything the god damn donks plan on trotting out come opening day.

whoman69
03-18-2012, 11:47 AM
Screw that!! Give them Cassel for a second round draft pick! :thumb:

And leave Quinn as the starter? You trying to Suck for Barkley?

Dave Lane
03-18-2012, 11:48 AM
Would anyone be in favor of giving a seventh round pick for Tebow?

Dave Lane
03-18-2012, 11:48 AM
I'm not sure he's even worth that.

vailpass
03-18-2012, 11:52 AM
If Tebow left it wouldn't matter, Fox & Elway are moving to right the QB situation in Denver either way. This is a good thing.

Manning not coming to Denver allows Denver to locate their franchise QB sooner. This is a good thing.

Denver remains in the best coach and GM situation in the West, with a solid foundation and the framework and direction to dominate the West for years to come.

Wallcrawler
03-18-2012, 11:55 AM
Just say no, to Teblow.

That said, in the case that they do for some God-Awful punishment to the fans bring in Teblow, the Chiefs now have the RT capable of protecting a left-handed QB.

Our line should be of the caliber that our QBs arent gonna have to move around much to complete the play (IF THEIR HEAD IS NOT UP THEIR ASS and can get rid of the football in the allotted time)

We shouldnt have a need for a fullback that throws the football with this line.

kcchiefsus
03-18-2012, 11:58 AM
If Tebow left it wouldn't matter, Fox & Elway are moving to right the QB situation in Denver either way. This is a good thing.

Manning not coming to Denver allows Denver to locate their franchise QB sooner. This is a good thing.

Denver remains in the best coach and GM situation in the West, with a solid foundation and the framework and direction to dominate the West for years to come.

Keep telling yourself that.

Just Passin' By
03-18-2012, 12:00 PM
LMAO

Manning in Denver doesn't assure the Broncos of being the division champs, so why should the board meltdown?

Just Passin' By
03-18-2012, 12:05 PM
even if the Broncos fail to secure Manning’s services, that doesn’t mean Tebow’s position as the Broncos’ starter is safe.

In fact, as Mike Klis of the Denver Post points out, if Manning picks the Titans or 49ers, and Matt Hasselbeck or Alex Smith becomes the odd man out, it’s entirely possible that Hasselbeck or Smith would then become the Broncos’ next targets.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/18/elways-quest-to-move-on-from-tebow-may-not-end-with-manning/

Elway's going to run that franchise into the ground, one way or the other.

Okie_Apparition
03-18-2012, 12:06 PM
Posted by Michael David Smith on March 18, 2012, 12:52 PM EDT

John Elway has already demonstrated, through his pursuit of Peyton Manning, that he wasn’t being completely candid when he declared that Tim Tebow had earned the right to enter training camp as the Broncos’ starter. But even if the Broncos fail to secure Manning’s services, that doesn’t mean Tebow’s position as the Broncos’ starter is safe.

In fact, as Mike Klis of the Denver Post points out, if Manning picks the Titans or 49ers, and Matt Hasselbeck or Alex Smith becomes the odd man out, it’s entirely possible that Hasselbeck or Smith would then become the Broncos’ next targets.

The problem is that most free agent quarterbacks aren’t going to want to step into a situation where they’re viewed by the Tebowmaniacs in Denver as the guy who was brought in to push Tebow out. PFT’s Mike Florio has heard that the Broncos looked into the possibility of signing Matt Flynn, but Flynn wanted nothing to do with the no-win situation that is replacing Tebow in Denver, or competing with him in training camp.

Hasselbeck or Smith, however, may find themselves without any better option if Manning chooses the Titans or 49ers. The chance to start in Denver is better than no chance to start anywhere.

Klis suggests that the Broncos also could decide to draft Oklahoma State quarterback Brandon Weeden, in another effort to find someone who could push Tebow aside. Drafting the 28-year-old Weeden is a move that a team would make if it thinks Weeden can start right away, and the Broncos may think Weeden is better than Tebow right now.

It sounds harsh to suggest that the Broncos would be so intent on replacing Tebow, after a season in which he was a big reason they went from 1-4 to the playoffs, and a big reason they won their first playoff game. But Elway inherited Tebow from the previous regime in Denver, and John Fox didn’t even want to start Tebow over Kyle Orton until the team’s 1-4 start forced his hand. Fox has already said he wants to have two new quarterbacks who can compete with Tebow, and the reality is that after Tebow completed only 46.5 percent of his passes last year, it’s reasonable for the Broncos to think they can get a better passer.

So it shouldn’t be a huge surprise if Tebow is not the Broncos’ starter this year. Even if they don’t get Manning.

Strongside
03-18-2012, 12:12 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/18/elways-quest-to-move-on-from-tebow-may-not-end-with-manning/

Elway's going to run that franchise into the ground, one way or the other.

And the best part is that he's a folk hero in Denver, so his job won't be in jeopardy until he actually makes it to rock bottom...which will be fun to watch.

SNR
03-18-2012, 12:14 PM
Denver remains in the best coach and GM situation in the West, with a solid foundation and the framework and direction to dominate the West for years to come.LMAO LMAO

Maybe better than San Diego, but not better than Oakland or KC.

John Fox is probably the best HC in the division, sure. But crap is still crap.

As much as we bitch about Pioli, the man knows how to draft players and has acquired a few fantastic players in 3 years for ridiculous coin. Elway is still a giant POS n00b with, *gasp* guess what? Still no quarterback on the team.

We'll see how this draft/offseason goes for you guys. Right now, though, he has placed his team in a precarious position. Get Manning and they'll be fine, and probably win the division. Miss out on Manning they are fucked. Hard.

TheGuardian
03-18-2012, 12:18 PM
Flynn turned them down.

LOL

Chasing after a franchise QB doesn't mean your FO is in great shape, JFC. It means you can also do a lot of stupid shit, like giving up 3 first round picks, in order to acquire one and fist fuck your franchise for years.

If Dungver is asking about Flynn it means they know that their shot at landing Manning has probably slipped. And what QB wants to step into that mess now? Sure Smith or Hassleback, but both of those guys suck major ass. I'd love to face alex smith or hassleback twice a year.

If Elway somehow doesn't land Tebow he's fucked that franchise for a while. I love it.

Okie_Apparition
03-18-2012, 12:22 PM
Is Elway fucking up or is McDaniels(drafting Tebow) twisting the knife

Count Alex's Losses
03-18-2012, 12:24 PM

Yes, that's great.

You have no QB and no defense. OL is a shitfest, too.

2012 should be a banner fucking season at mile high.

Count Alex's Losses
03-18-2012, 12:26 PM
How the fuck is Elway even worth a shit as a GM right now?

Right now he's just a big celebrity who hasn't done shit as a GM.

Shit, I'd even rate Pioli ahead of him. And I hate that fat bastard.

Count Alex's Losses
03-18-2012, 12:26 PM
Would anyone be in favor of giving a seventh round pick for Tebow?

Yes. Just to see him fistfuck the Broncos twice a year in some package we'd run for him. He'd be like Jesus enraged, turning over tables full of vaseline and chop blocks.

Okie_Apparition
03-18-2012, 12:27 PM
Elway decided to give into the fan pressure & play TEbow
I guess it's on his shoulders

Epic Fail 007
03-18-2012, 12:28 PM
Actually I hope he does end up with you guys.Cant wait to watch Tamba(Donk Killer) Hali end his career.

Who cares manning will suffer a career ending injury this year anyway. Serves him right.

Chiefaholic
03-18-2012, 12:29 PM

Not requiring a definite QB position is interesting to me. Using him in a young Kordell Stewart (aka "Slash") rolehas potential to be very exciting. However, a team would have to have a legit starter at the QB position first.

vailpass
03-18-2012, 12:50 PM
Flynn turned them down.

LOL

Chasing after a franchise QB doesn't mean your FO is in great shape, JFC. It means you can also do a lot of stupid shit, like giving up 3 first round picks, in order to acquire one and fist **** your franchise for years.

If Dungver is asking about Flynn it means they know that their shot at landing Manning has probably slipped. And what QB wants to step into that mess now? Sure Smith or Hassleback, but both of those guys suck major ass. I'd love to face alex smith or hassleback twice a year.

If Elway somehow doesn't land Tebow he's ****ed that franchise for a while. I love it.

Steroids apparently make people very stupid.

listopencil
03-18-2012, 01:41 PM
Steroids apparently make people very stupid.

^

bevischief
03-18-2012, 01:44 PM
sweet.

listopencil
03-18-2012, 01:49 PM
I swear, you guys are such dumbasses. Elway said that Tebow earned the right to be named the starter in Training Camp. Elway said that the Broncos would have to be in the market for QB's because they only have two on the roster. He also said that the Broncos would bring in competition for him, and that if Tebow couldn't handle that then Tebow wasn't their guy.

Von Dumbass
03-18-2012, 01:53 PM
How the **** is Elway even worth a shit as a GM right now?

And yet,our owner couldn't even get a phone call with Manning. While Horseface had no such problems.

Count Alex's Losses
03-18-2012, 01:53 PM
I swear, you guys are such dumbasses. Elway said that Tebow earned the right to be named the starter in Training Camp. Elway said that the Broncos would have to be in the market for QB's because they only have two on the roster. He also said that the Broncos would bring in competition for him, and that if Tebow couldn't handle that then Tebow wasn't their guy.

HE LIED

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vd1kzNBt4f4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

listopencil
03-18-2012, 01:57 PM
HE LIED

Uh...yeah. No he didn't. Peyton Manning became available so the FO is making a push for him. That's really the only difference here. The situation changed. You're just bitter because Manning apparently doesn't give a shit about the Chiefs.

Count Alex's Losses
03-18-2012, 01:58 PM
Bitter? LMAO

I'm BITTER about Manning playing the Broncos like little bitches?

listopencil
03-18-2012, 02:02 PM
Bitter? LMAO

I'm BITTER about Manning playing the Broncos like little bitches?

Whatever you need to tell yourself to feel better. It's cool. It's fairly obvious that you're jealous that the Bronco FO is a lot better than you thought they'd be. They're a major player in the bid to get the #1 FA out there and they are committed (as promised) to improving every position on the team. Careful not to slip on a candy wrapper next time you get up from your PC to go to the bathroom. Pioli is watching.

Count Alex's Losses
03-18-2012, 02:15 PM
It's fairly obvious that you're jealous that the Bronco FO is a lot better than you thought they'd be.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Remind me again about all the awesome players they have acquired.

-King-
03-18-2012, 02:17 PM
And yet,our owner couldn't even get a phone call with Manning. While Horseface had no such problems.

Cool. When Manning actually signs with Denver, that will mean shit. As of now though, it's hilarious since Elway has such a hard on for Manning, he has ignored all the other needs on that shitty team LMAO.

SNR
03-18-2012, 02:17 PM
LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Remind me again about all the awesome players they have acquired.Von Miller (which required the #2 overall pick)

Is Rahim Moore good?

Just Passin' By
03-18-2012, 02:28 PM
Whatever you need to tell yourself to feel better. It's cool. It's fairly obvious that you're jealous that the Bronco FO is a lot better than you thought they'd be. They're a major player in the bid to get the #1 FA out there and they are committed (as promised) to improving every position on the team. Careful not to slip on a candy wrapper next time you get up from your PC to go to the bathroom. Pioli is watching.

Elway was saved from a disastrous season by having the #2 pick (product of the previous year), by the return of a player who's absence helped kill the last season (Dumervil) and by the one player on his roster that he probably wanted there the least (Tebow) and was from the previous regime. How does that translate into that F.O. being anything but lucky as hell?

Von Dumbass
03-18-2012, 04:02 PM
. How does that translate into that F.O. being anything but lucky as hell?

LMAO

You have no room to talk cheatriot fan. If Drew Bledsoe never gets hurt Tom Brady is a never was and Belicheat* would have been fired 8 years ago.

Just Passin' By
03-18-2012, 04:30 PM
LMAO

You have no room to talk cheatriot fan. If Drew Bledsoe never gets hurt Tom Brady is a never was and Belicheat* would have been fired 8 years ago.

I hope you're not allowed to procreate, because idiocracy is a best case scenario with your progeny.

The same F.O. that is currently in place drafted Brady, you dumbass. Brady outplayed Bledsoe that 2001 offseason and Belichick wanted to make the change anyway. Bledsoe's injury just allowed it to happen earlier.

And Bledsoe went on to be a Pro Bowler again in Buffalo, so you're talking out of your ass there, as well.

Finally, there are fan bases that should never be allowed to call others out for cheating. The Steelers and Broncos fan bases are at the top of the list there.

Tuckdaddy
03-18-2012, 04:40 PM

We have shown this off season a commitment to improving our team. The Donkeys have done shit so far but put their nose up Manning ass.

Okie_Apparition
03-18-2012, 04:42 PM
All that jet fuel is coming out of beer sales

Saul Good
03-18-2012, 04:44 PM

This isn't college football where you give kudos to the staff because they almost landed the top high school player in the country. You either sign the guy or you don't. If the donks don't land Manning, they will likely have had the worst FA period of any team.

whoman69
03-18-2012, 05:50 PM
Broncos could have $40 million in cap room and have to scramble to get leftovers. They should have been doing more than persuing one player. Problem is you have to build a different type of team for Peyton than you do for Tebow. Not sure how much that should effect the defense.

Pasta Giant Meatball
03-18-2012, 06:03 PM

Nobody wants to play in Denver. Hence nobody worth a shit signing in Denver. See I can throw shit at the wall too.

Von Dumbass
03-18-2012, 06:05 PM
The same F.O. that is currently in place drafted Brady, you dumbass.

Whatever. If Belicheat thought Brady was any good he would have drafted him in the 1st round, not the 6th. It was dumb luck. He isn't a genius. Belicheat hasn't won shit since the NFL took the cameras away from him.

Saul Good
03-18-2012, 06:08 PM
Whatever. If Belicheat thought Brady was any good he would have drafted him in the 1st round, not the 6th. It was dumb luck. He isn't a genius. Belicheat hasn't won shit since the NFL took the cameras away from him.

He won an AFC Championship game. He won 11 games with Cassel as the starter. He's won the division multiple times.

Pasta Giant Meatball
03-18-2012, 06:09 PM
At least for you guys Horseface was able to see through Tebowmania and the mirage of a season.

ThatRaceCardGuy
03-18-2012, 06:10 PM

Shut the fuck up, you're a donk fan, you suck cock.

Okie_Apparition
03-18-2012, 06:11 PM
Not every HC has a HOF OC

DaFace
03-18-2012, 06:11 PM
I just don't understand why you guys won't just stop responding to KnowMo.
Posted via Mobile Device

Setsuna
03-18-2012, 06:12 PM

The fact of the matter is he's not GM. He is VP of operations or some shit. There's your **** up right there and makes all your posts on the matter null. Pathetic.

Okie_Apparition
03-18-2012, 06:13 PM
Even the awesomness that is Shannon Sharpe thinks Peyton will be a Tit

vailpass
03-18-2012, 06:41 PM
Nobody wants to play in Denver. Hence nobody worth a shit signing in Denver. See I can throw shit at the wall too.

Projection is such a funny thing.

Easy 6
03-18-2012, 06:52 PM
So, just who has denver signed so far, anway? some guy named Mike Adams?

At this rate, donk fans had better ****ing HOPE they get Manning, because it doesnt look like much else is in the offing, beyond that one possible big signing.

Okie_Apparition
03-18-2012, 06:56 PM
Joe Mays

Ebolapox
03-18-2012, 06:56 PM
Projection is such a funny thing.

eric winston > nobody

Ugly Duck
03-18-2012, 07:03 PM
Fox & Elway are kinda in a tight spot if Tebow stays in Denver. I think they've learned not to rely on Tebow as a QB, but he's totally a fan favorite. If they start a real QB, fans will start chanting "TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW!" the first time a bad play is made on the field. Could be a serious fan rebellion. They might be better off easing Tebow on to some other team.

KCDC
03-18-2012, 07:10 PM
We're seeing Manning throw three franchises into turmoil ==> Denver, Tennessee and SF. In each town the owner's desire to sign Manning at all costs have, in fact, come at the cost of alienating the existing QB on each team. This is good news for us as it it keeps the $40 million in Elway's wallet in his pants pocket, as well as messes with another AFC rival.

If we were still in the PM sweepstakes, I doubt Pioli would have signed the FAs we got. So, I find myself grateful that PM did not want to come to KC. We grabbed some excellent FAs and are well-positioned going into the draft. We still have plenty of cap room to sign Schwartz and another FA or two.

Easy 6
03-18-2012, 07:19 PM
Fox & Elway are kinda in a tight spot if Tebow stays in Denver. I think they've learned not to rely on Tebow as a QB, but he's totally a fan favorite. If they start a real QB, fans will start chanting "TE-BOW! TE-BOW! TE-BOW!" the first time a bad play is made on the field. Could be a serious fan rebellion. They might be better off easing Tebow on to some other team.

What Tim needs, is a Come to Jesus meeting about his true potential future in the NFL, he wants to be a qb but the problem is that NOBODY will really want him at that spot long term as he currently looks.

After a few more years of VERY hard work, could he a miracle up a reasonably, consistently tight, professional looking throwing motion? maybe, maybe not... but the kids as dedicated as he could be, yet for now he's just not what anyone is looking for, teams want tried & true... not having to revolutionize the game all because of one player.

If he really wants a future, he needs to go to the Pats & let his guru McDaniels experiment with him, he IS talented & has all kinds of potential uses... but the sooner he gives up the starting qb dream, the better.

Just Passin' By
03-18-2012, 07:25 PM

Every time I think you've hit the stupidity floor, you find a way to dig a little deeper. You don't play the draft to take players as fast as you can. You play the draft to take players as low as you can get them. The Patriots were looking at a player that the entire NFL had rated as a backup QB/questionable prospect. Why the **** would the Patriots run to spend a high round pick on a player that was going to be available much later? Out of 32 teams in the NFL, only one took Brady, and it was after scouting him and choosing him as the best option among the QBs.

As for Belichick, he's gone 16-0, gotten to 11-5 with a backup QB, gone to the playoffs 4 seasons out of 5, and gone to 2 Super Bowls since the camera punishment came down.

Seriously, just shut the **** up. You're an embarrassment to Broncos fans. Hell, you're an embarrassment to any fans.

Chief_For_Life58
03-18-2012, 07:49 PM
Every time I think you've hit the stupidity floor, you find a way to dig a little deeper. You don't play the draft to take players as fast as you can. You play the draft to take players as low as you can get them. The Patriots were looking at a player that the entire NFL had rated as a backup QB/questionable prospect. Why the **** would the Patriots run to spend a high round pick on a player that was going to be available much later? Out of 32 teams in the NFL, only one took Brady, and it was after scouting him and choosing him as the best option among the QBs.

As for Belichick, he's gone 16-0, gotten to 11-5 with a backup QB, gone to the playoffs 4 seasons out of 5, and gone to 2 Super Bowls since the camera punishment came down.

Seriously, just shut the **** up. You're an embarrassment to Broncos fans. Hell, you're an embarrassment to any fans.

tell em!

listopencil
03-19-2012, 12:14 PM
What's up, GoChiefs?
Posted via Mobile Device

King_Chief_Fan
03-19-2012, 12:40 PM
What's up, GoChiefs?
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFLROFL

Mile High Mania
03-19-2012, 12:40 PM

What up....

SNR
03-19-2012, 12:41 PM
WHAT'S MY NAME

Easy 6
03-19-2012, 12:45 PM
Take a deep breath & let it out, donk fans.

Dont strap on the title belt just yet.

SnakeXJones
03-19-2012, 12:48 PM
It's like a reverse bukkake donks fans are just lining up for Manning's chowder

listopencil
03-19-2012, 12:49 PM
Take a deep breath & let it out, donk fans.

Dont strap on the title belt just yet.

Hah, no biggie. I've been saying for a while that this is a big time gamble that I am uncomfortable with. It's just that I think that it's funny when GoChiefs trolls himself.

King_Chief_Fan
03-19-2012, 01:56 PM
Hah, no biggie. I've been saying for a while that this is a big time gamble that I am uncomfortable with. It's just that I think that it's funny when GoChiefs trolls himself.

it is always fun to know that GoChiefs has to eat his own underwear

vailpass
03-19-2012, 01:58 PM
it is always fun to know that GoChiefs has to eat his own underwear

When you post 130,000 times you are going to throw up some absolute clinkers.
GoChiefs severely abuses the privilege.

King_Chief_Fan
03-19-2012, 02:00 PM
When you post 130,000 times you are going to throw up some absolute clinkers.
GoChiefs severely abuses the privilege.

true...about 100k of them

Rain Man
03-19-2012, 02:11 PM

Elway is continuing his selfish destruction of the game of football. Naive quarterbacks like Manning and bitter old crones like Archie admire him because he put his own money and his own interests above the best interest of the sport. Archie is bitter that he didn't do it, and the younger Mannings are modeling off Elway. Who cares if you destroy America's Game as long as you get a few extra million so your daughters can fly their ponies to Dubai for grooming?

The longer Elway is around the game, the more we're going to see players attempting to circumvent and manipulate the system to their own benefit instead of playing within the system that has made football what it is today.

Elway is one of the worst people on earth.

listopencil
03-19-2012, 02:13 PM
Elway is continuing his selfish destruction of the game of football. Naive quarterbacks like Manning and bitter old crones like Archie admire him because he put his own money and his own interests above the best interest of the sport. Archie is bitter that he didn't do it, and the younger Mannings are modeling off Elway. Who cares if you destroy America's Game as long as you get a few extra million so your daughters can fly their ponies to Dubai for grooming?

The longer Elway is around the game, the more we're going to see players attempting to circumvent and manipulate the system to their own benefit instead of playing within the system that has made football what it is today.

Elway is one of the worst people on earth.

She loved him like he was
The last man on Earth
Gave hime everything she ever had
He'd break her spirit down
Then come lovin' up to her
Give a little, then take it back

She'd tell him about her dreams
He'd just shoot 'em down
Lord he loved to make her cry
"You're crazy for believin'
You'll ever leave the ground"
He said, "Only angels know how to fly"

And with a broken wing
She still sings
She keeps an eye on the sky
With a broken wing
She carries her dreams
Man you ought to see her fly

One Sunday morning
She didn't go to church
He wondered why she didn't leave
He went up to the bedroom
Found a note by the window
With the curtains blowin' in the breeze

And with a broken wing
She still sings
She keeps an eye on the sky
With a broken wing
She carries her dreams

With a broken wing
She carries her dreams

listopencil
03-19-2012, 02:16 PM
Rain Man, I am truly sorry that John Elway made you his bitch. It wasn't personal. You root for a division opponent. He never meant to hurt you. He just doesn't love you and he never will. I hope that someday you can forgive him and be made whole again.

Count Alex's Losses
03-19-2012, 04:38 PM
An epic fail of a thread.