PDA

View Full Version : Football When Tebow gets traded to Jacksonville

Bewbies
03-19-2012, 06:40 PM
What do they do with Gabbert? Any idea if Pioli liked him at all last year? :bong:

(tired of Manning threads already)

ChiefMojo
03-19-2012, 06:42 PM
Gabbert is JUNK!!!

I'm just not sure where Tebow will end up now that Garrard has been signed by the Dolphins? I guess Jags could cut ties with Gabbert already and go Henne/Tebow? Any other team makes sense for Tebow?

John_Wayne
03-19-2012, 06:42 PM
Yes! The Obama economic strategy! I love it!

Bewbies
03-19-2012, 06:43 PM
My thoughts:

Broncos can't keep Tebow. If Manning shows rust, a broken dick, or Tebow forbid, gets hurt, they do not want a rabid fanbase calling for the backup RB.

Jacksonville would sell the shit out of tickets with Tebow, so that's really the only place that makes any kind of sense. The coaches would hate it, but the owner wouldn't...

Do they commit to Tebow and move Gabbert, or do they keep him and put him on the bench? Personally I'd keep him, but if you're trading for a RB to play QB in order to sell tickets you probably aren't looking at building a team the right way anyway...

Mr. Laz
03-19-2012, 06:45 PM
I know they said that the donks were already getting calls about Teblow but i'm not sure teams are looking at him as a starting QB.

I think some are looking for a wildcat QB

maybe the Jags because of PR purposes but the donks are going to want a 1st round pick back.

lostcause
03-19-2012, 06:47 PM
Tebow to Jax, Gabbert to Miami, Miami's first rounder to Denver.

ChiefMojo
03-19-2012, 06:47 PM
I just see no way they can get the compensation they would be hoping for. I think the Broncos know that also. Tebow won't be picked up by anyone to be a starter so his compensation price goes down right there. The market for him is quite small and he is more of a novelty item to many (like the Jags).

Nightfyre
03-19-2012, 06:48 PM
Gabbert is JUNK!!!

I'm just not sure where Tebow will end up now that Garrard has been signed by the Dolphins? I guess Jags could cut ties with Gabbert already and go Henne/Tebow? Any other team makes sense for Tebow?

Why do you think Gabbert is junk? Because he struggled in his rookie season with zero supporting cast and an off-season heavily abridged by a lockout? Any rookie would struggle in Gabbert's place.

Mr. Laz
03-19-2012, 06:49 PM

Miami isn't giving up a 1st rounder for Gabbert

lostcause
03-19-2012, 06:50 PM
Why do you think Gabbert is junk? Because he struggled in his rookie season with zero supporting cast and an off-season heavily abridged by a lockout? Any rookie would struggle in Gabbert's place.

If Pioli could lay his dirty claws on Gabbert for this year's 11, I would take that gladly. MU kid, decent mobility and a good arm. We'd be stuck with Cassel for this year as a starter, but Blaine is going to be good down the road.

Pasta Giant Meatball
03-19-2012, 06:51 PM
Tebow is a franchise QB/Homercia Bronco

Mr. Laz
03-19-2012, 06:52 PM

If Pioli could lay his dirty claws on Gabbert for this year's 11, I would take that gladly. MU kid, decent mobility and a good arm. We'd be stuck with Cassel for this year as a starter, but Blaine is going to be good down the road.

lemme guess ... MU alum?

Tuckdaddy
03-19-2012, 06:52 PM
Yes! The Obama economic strategy! I love it!

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH! That's a Mizzou boy you are slamming.

With that being said. I don't want him either.

Tuckdaddy
03-19-2012, 06:53 PM

I disagree. I don't think he will be that good and never have at the pro level.

lostcause
03-19-2012, 06:54 PM
lemme guess ... MU alum?

:mizzou:

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-19-2012, 06:54 PM
Teams need good 2 good quarterbacks these days. With Gabbert and Tebow Jacksonville would just need 2 more.

Tuckdaddy
03-19-2012, 06:56 PM
Tebow does not have NFL talent at the QB position. How the hell can teams not see that? He was a product of Urban Meyer's system and that's it. He will never be a passing threat thus making him not a good NFL QB.

Big Chief Homer
03-19-2012, 07:00 PM
Michael Lombardi said on Nfl Network this morning that Denvers would be looking at a
5th rounder for tebow.

Bewbies
03-19-2012, 07:01 PM
Tebow does not have NFL talent at the QB position. How the hell can teams not see that? He was a product of Urban Meyer's system and that's it. He will never be a passing threat thus making him not a good NFL QB.

Tebow is immensely popular. Around here a lot of people said Clark Hunt would like Manning just because he would move a ton of tickets.

In Jacksonville, Tim Tebow would move a shitload of tickets. To some people (like owners) that can be more important.

I'd be pissed if I was the new coach down there, no way in hell I signed up for that...! :D

Bewbies
03-19-2012, 07:01 PM
Michael Lombardi said on Nfl Network this morning that Denvers would be looking at a
5th rounder for tebow.

If they get that offer they should run all the way to the glue factory.

BryanBusby
03-19-2012, 07:02 PM
5th rounder for tebow.

haha damn they really don't like Tebow

L.A. Chieffan
03-19-2012, 07:02 PM
5th rounder for tebow.

TAKE IT

Mr. Laz
03-19-2012, 07:04 PM
Teams need good 2 good quarterbacks these days. With Gabbert and Tebow Jacksonville would just need 2 more.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

L.A. Chieffan
03-19-2012, 07:06 PM
A 5TH ROUNDER FOR A GUY WHO WON A PLAYOFF GAME LAST YEAR?

mikey23545
03-19-2012, 07:06 PM
That Gabbert kid will never even be a good NFL ballboy. He showed absolutely no ability to read defenses, he has a very mediocre arm with no accuracy at all...

He's like a Tebow without the fullback's body.

BigMeatballDave
03-19-2012, 07:08 PM
5th rounder for tebow.

Thats hilarious considering what Denver gave up to get him. LOL

listopencil
03-19-2012, 07:11 PM
What about Tampa Bay?

Chiefs=Good
03-19-2012, 07:12 PM

:facepalm:

Saul Good
03-19-2012, 07:12 PM
That Gabbert kid will never even be a good NFL ballboy. He showed absolutely no ability to read defenses, he has a very mediocre arm with no accuracy at all...

He's like a Tebow without the fullback's body.

Gabbert has one of the three biggest arms in the NFL.

Chiefs=Good
03-19-2012, 07:13 PM
What about Tampa Bay?

http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/jpg/surprised-long-neck-surprise.jpg

Epic Fail 007
03-19-2012, 07:14 PM
mojo every qb is junk in their rookie yr. wake up

BigMeatballDave
03-19-2012, 07:22 PM

He's like a Tebow without the fullback's body.:spock:

Dave Lane
03-19-2012, 07:25 PM
5th rounder for tebow.

Its a magic trick. Turn a 2 a 3 a 4 into a 5.

tecumseh
03-19-2012, 07:26 PM
Cassell's had like forever and a whore's life to get it together, I'd take Gabbert in a blink.

HonestChieffan
03-19-2012, 07:27 PM
We cant be this hard up can we? Gabbert?

Dylan
03-19-2012, 07:33 PM
Tim Tebow belongs in New England with Josh McDaniels.

Broncos head coach Josh McDaniels said about his two first-round selections, which included Tebow, "We want players who are tough, smart, have great character, love football and are passionate about coming here and helping the Broncos win a championship. I think both players fit that role, and I think that's something that we're looking for in all of our players. What we're trying to build here is team chemistry and a team that cares about winning and winning a championship, and that's it." He also added specifically about Tebow, "He has all the traits you look for. It's a good pick." Tebow responded in an interview, saying, "My greatest joy in Denver is going to be to repay Coach McDaniels for believing in me."

ESPN.com's Bill Williamson said, "Josh McDaniels' legacy is Tim Tebow."

From Wikipedia

Cue in Patriots' fans: http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/s/shithitsthefan.gif

TEX
03-19-2012, 07:40 PM
A 5TH ROUNDER FOR A GUY WHO WON A PLAYOFF GAME LAST YEAR?

Yep. I think he completed all of 6 passes or something like that...a 5th might be on the high side...

crispystl420
03-19-2012, 07:42 PM
I disagree. I don't think he will be that good and never have at the pro level.

His picket presence has been shit ever since Suh got him. I agree

Bewbies
03-19-2012, 07:43 PM
Do people hate Gabbert because he played at Mizzou? He had a rough rookie year, but so do most rookies who start. Especially those who play on a team with no talent around you at all. (save for the RB)

crispystl420
03-19-2012, 07:43 PM
I'd rather have Daniel than Gabbert. Dead serious.

crispystl420
03-19-2012, 07:44 PM
Do people hate Gabbert because he played at Mizzou? He had a rough rookie year, but so do most rookies who start. Especially those who play on a team with no talent around you at all. (save for the RB)

I'm a huge Mizzou fan and he has been broke ever since Suh nailed him, and I mean psychologically not physically.

Nightfyre
03-19-2012, 07:45 PM
Gabbert has one of the three biggest arms in the NFL.

Yea, some people are just throwing shit against the wall. Gabbert was a high ceiling project in last years draft coming out of a spread system. He had a shortened training camp and needs to clean up some mechanical stuff still. He wasn't ready, but he was thrown to the wolves with no weapons outside of MJD.

CoMoChief
Gabbert is horribly inaccurate. Hell of an arm though.

Bewbies
I'm a huge Mizzou fan and he has been broke ever since Suh nailed him, and I mean psychologically not physically.

I didn't watch him much, but he looked a lot like a pretty good NFL prospect to me.

Nightfyre
03-19-2012, 07:46 PM

That is all the indication I need about your QB assessment capability right there.

Mr. Laz
03-19-2012, 07:47 PM

i think i would too

Bewbies
03-19-2012, 07:47 PM
That is all the indication I need about your QB assessment capability right there.

People here talked about Stafford not being a good prospect at the time. Which was, of course, retarded.

crispystl420
03-19-2012, 07:49 PM

Did you watch them both in college? Gabbert was great until Suh got him then he had happy feet like crazy. From an intangible stand point Gabbert was bad ass he has a freaking cannon and decent vertical speed, but Daniel has the composure.

Mr. Laz
03-19-2012, 07:50 PM
why?

Daniels is tougher,more accurate and has a better feel for the pocket.

Daniels has also shown the ability to read a defense

Gabbert hasn't shown any of that yet

Nightfyre
03-19-2012, 07:50 PM
Did you watch them both in college? Gabbert was great until Suh got him then he had happy feet like crazy. From an intangible stand point Gabbert was bad ass he has a freaking cannon and decent vertical speed, but Daniel has the composure.

Daniels doesn't even have the physical tools to succeed in the NFL. Gabbert does. Ergo, your argument is total bunk.

crispystl420
03-19-2012, 07:51 PM
So I guess really it comes down to the age old questions tangibles vs intangibles. Gabbert has one Daniel has the other.

BryanBusby
03-19-2012, 07:51 PM

Gabbert had issues with being spooked before Suh got ahold of him.

He doesn't have shit to work with in Jacksonville beyond MJD, but he certainly has a lot of work to do.

and seriously guys, it's Daniel not Daniels.

crispystl420
03-19-2012, 07:52 PM
Daniels doesn't even have the physical tools to succeed in the NFL. Gabbert does. Ergo, your argument is total bunk.

I dunno man you could be right I'm just throwing out there what i've seen as a Mizzou fan.

crispystl420
03-19-2012, 07:53 PM
Gabbert had issues with being spooked before Suh got ahold of him.

He doesn't have shit to work with in Jacksonville beyond MJD, but he certainly has a lot of work to do.

and seriously guys, it's Daniel not Daniels.

yeah at least I had that right lol

crispystl420
03-19-2012, 07:54 PM
I don't want to get into an argument with anyone I'm just voicing my opinion as an avid Mizzou fan that watched both throughout their careers. I'll take Daniel he had "it"

Reaper16
03-19-2012, 07:57 PM
Chase Daniel doesn't even have intangibles. He was mentally fucked up in 2008, and Mizzou consequently underachieved.

BryanBusby
03-19-2012, 08:01 PM
As for Gabbert, I wouldn't go after him. I think Jacksonville may have already shattered his confidence because they are dumb.

notorious
03-19-2012, 08:01 PM
Derrick Anderson can be had for a cheaper price.

BryanBusby
03-19-2012, 08:14 PM
Lets also not forget this isn't fucking Madden and the GM in Jacksonville moved up to take Gabbert. He's not going to wheel and deal him away for a not a QB.

Nightfyre
03-19-2012, 08:15 PM
Lets also not forget this isn't ****ing Madden and the GM in Jacksonville moved up to take Gabbert. He's not going to wheel and deal him away for a not a QB.

But the Khan might!

Mr_Tomahawk
03-19-2012, 08:15 PM
No to Blazed Garbage.

chiefzilla1501
03-19-2012, 08:17 PM
I think it's laughable that there are so many people who are so supportive of getting a franchise QB and are so insistent that Stanzi should have started last year, and yet they are so turn on a guy like Gabbert or Clausen because they're not nails within their first half season of starts.

I was never a huge fan of the guy during the draft. But JFC... Eli Manning looked scared shitless his rookie season. There isn't nearly enough to say the guy will or won't make it.

BryanBusby
03-19-2012, 08:20 PM
hahahaha you're comparing Blaine Gabbert to Eli Manning

DeezNutz
03-19-2012, 08:20 PM
I think it's laughable that there are so many people who are so supportive of getting a franchise QB and are so insistent that Stanzi should have started last year, and yet they are so turn on a guy like Gabbert or Clausen because they're not nails within their first half season of starts.

I was never a huge fan of the guy during the draft. But JFC... Eli Manning looked scared shitless his rookie season. There isn't nearly enough to say the guy will or won't make it.

LMAO.

I think that tk13 is right; this fanbase will never support the development of a young QB. The amount of reactionary analysis--I guess that's the word--is mind bottling.

listopencil
03-19-2012, 09:11 PM
http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/jpg/surprised-long-neck-surprise.jpg

Tampa people hate Tebow?

Bewbies
03-19-2012, 09:12 PM
LMAO.

I think that tk13 is right; this fanbase will never support the development of a young QB. The amount of reactionary analysis--I guess that's the word--is mind bottling.

Its sad. First pick Stanzi throws they'll declare him a loser and beg for someone like Quinn that just has 'it'....

BoneKrusher
03-19-2012, 09:32 PM
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l576/Shaxspear/maning.jpg

Extra Point
03-19-2012, 09:52 PM
Look at Missouri's offense at at Florida's offense when Gabbert and Tebow played. They both are cut from the same cloth. Tebow to Jax, with Gabbert holding the clipboard, would work.

Daniel got paid to hold a clipboard; do you imagine him ever being an NFL starter?

lostcause
03-19-2012, 10:02 PM

Exactly This.

keg in kc
03-19-2012, 10:03 PM
LMAO.

I think that tk13 is right; this fanbase will never support the development of a young QB. The amount of reactionary analysis--I guess that's the word--is mind bottling.That and the consensus on "development" seems to be "Cassel sucks, throw the other guy in there, what could it hurt".

lostcause
03-19-2012, 10:04 PM
Look at Missouri's offense at at Florida's offense when Gabbert and Tebow played. They both are cut from the same cloth. Tebow to Jax, with Gabbert holding the clipboard, would work.

Daniel got paid to hold a clipboard; do you imagine him ever being an NFL starter?

Apparently, you never really looked at either when the two played. Tebow was a run first, pass option qb at Florida. Gabbert was a passing qb with mobility. The fact that they both played a variant of the spread option is irrelevant to their physical skills and capabilities.

Simply Red
03-19-2012, 10:08 PM
People here talked about Stafford not being a good prospect at the time. Which was, of course, retarded.

the KC folks never really watch UGA, same thing with most cp'ers first impressions of J. Houston.

DeezNutz
03-19-2012, 10:08 PM
That and the consensus on "development" seems to be "Cassel sucks, throw the other guy in there, what could it hurt".

And we're begging for a fifth-rounder? LMAO. Makes me beg for a fifth. Meanwhile, QBs with legit talent that validate a first-round selection are consistently abused (see: Gabbert).

Overall, I believe this fanbase deserves what we're served from the front office. Pioli might not know shit about evaluating QBs, but he can sure as fuck evaluate this fanbase.

Simply Red
03-19-2012, 10:09 PM
additionally - I thought Pope would be a better pro.

Hell of a college TE.

lostcause
03-19-2012, 10:10 PM
And we're begging for a fifth-rounder? LMAO. Makes me beg for a fifth. Meanwhile, QBs with legit talent that validate a first-round selection are consistently abused (see: Gabbert).

Overall, I believe this fanbase deserves what we're served from the front office. Pioli might not know shit about evaluating QBs, but he can sure as **** evaluate this fanbase.

If we were lucky enough to find a miracle way to draft RG3, this board would explode with vehemence when KC went 2-4 and he just threw his 5th interception. It's incomprehensible that people are crying for Stanzi over Cassel and yet the idea of Gabbert is ridiculed. Unreal.

ChiefsCountry
03-19-2012, 10:13 PM
A Tebow for Gabbert would actually be a good trade for both teams. Gabbert could sit behind Manning then take over.
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz
03-19-2012, 10:13 PM
If we were lucky enough to find a miracle way to draft RG3, this board would explode with vehemence when KC went 2-4 and he just threw his 5th interception. It's incomprehensible that people are crying for Stanzi over Cassel and yet the idea of Gabbert is ridiculed. Unreal.

It's one of the most moronic stances that I've seen this board take, and that's fairly impressive. If we ever nut up and draft a legit. QB early, I'll likely take a vacation (temporary?) from this board because of the rampant idiocy that would be a part of every ebb in the player's development, assuming he's not a QB god from snap one, game one.

chiefzilla1501
03-19-2012, 10:17 PM
hahahaha you're comparing Blaine Gabbert to Eli Manning

I'm not comparing him to Eli Manning. I'm pointing out the obvious point that Eli Manning had a 48% completion rate, a 6/9 TD/INT ratio, and took 13 sacks and committed 3 fumbles in only 7 starts.

I've never said Gabbert was anybody. Just amazed at how many people are so quick to judge a rookie. He was a rookie. He has lots of time to get better.

DeezNutz
03-19-2012, 10:23 PM
I'm not comparing him to Eli Manning. I'm pointing out the obvious point that Eli Manning had a 48% completion rate, a 6/9 TD/INT ratio, and took 13 sacks and committed 3 fumbles in only 7 starts.

I've never said Gabbert was anybody. Just amazed at how many people are so quick to judge a rookie. He was a rookie. He has lots of time to get better.

He's a rookie with tremendous tools. He might not be a damn thing in the NFL, but this is the type of player whom an organization should acquire (draft, trade?, FA?) and take a chance on.

Talent trumps in this league, and Gabbert, like many QBs before him, has this in spades. And just like these many QBs, there's always a question about whether or not this talent will translate and be realized.

Bottom line, nuance isn't necessarily a virtue in the world of message boards, and reductive analysis usually prevails.

BryanBusby
03-19-2012, 10:24 PM
I'm going to be more skeptical about someone like Gabbert because he wasn't ready for the NFL when he left Missouri nor should he have been thrown into that situation.

Willie Lanier
03-19-2012, 10:43 PM
Tebow to Tampa (They need ticket sales as well)

Freeman to KC

I would high five random people

Not going to happen though...

Setsuna
03-19-2012, 10:51 PM
Tebow to NE, Mallet to Denver. They'd give Tebow and a 2nd for Mallet.

MagicHef
03-19-2012, 10:57 PM
Michael Lombardi said on Nfl Network this morning that Denvers would be looking at a 5th rounder for tebow.

I wouldn't take anything Lombardi says about the Broncos at face value. He was McDaniel's best buddy and has shown open hatred toward all things Denver ever since Josh was fired.

Willie Lanier
03-19-2012, 10:59 PM
Tebow to NE, Mallet to Denver. They'd give Tebow and a 2nd for Mallet.

God I hope not... That makes too much sense for Denver

Setsuna
03-19-2012, 11:03 PM
God I hope not... That makes too much sense for Denver

:):):):):):)

CaliforniaChief
03-19-2012, 11:04 PM
Honestly, I'd give the Broncos a 5th for Tebow. If for no other reason, it brings publicity and puts even more pressure on Cassel.

Bump
03-19-2012, 11:09 PM
are we just assuming Tebow is getting traded to Florida because of his Florida roots?

lostcause
03-19-2012, 11:44 PM
are we just assuming Tebow is getting traded to Florida because of his Florida roots?

yes

morphius
03-20-2012, 12:09 AM
I'm just hoping that they are unable to trade him for anything higher than a 6th, if at all.

chiefzilla1501
03-20-2012, 12:13 AM

Yes. It would be the smartest move Jacksonville ever made. They may not get wins, but they're going to sell out every game. Something they struggled to do even when they were good.

Pasta Giant Meatball
03-20-2012, 06:50 AM
Honestly, I'd give the Broncos a 5th for Tebow. If for no other reason, it brings publicity and puts even more pressure on Cassel.

Wouldn't want that clown for free.

BoneKrusher
03-20-2012, 06:54 AM

:clap:

InChiefsHell
03-20-2012, 07:37 AM
Wouldn't want that clown for free.

If the Donks were willing to trade Tebow to us, that would be RED FLAG city...

Mile High Mania
03-20-2012, 07:54 AM
Tebow has value and it would be great if he can start fresh somewhere with a team where he can compete.

It's funny, but when you look at Miami and Jacksonville - what would either have to lose really, they have nothing legit at QB right now. Sure, it might bring a circus to town, but it would be a minimal risk from an investment standpoint.

I think Denver fans should temper their enthusiasm a bit on what to expect in return, but they shouldn't give him away for free and there should be no reason to just cut him. The cap number is nothing - so worst case, keep him and let him hold a clip board as a #3 QB... then when an injury happens elsewhere, like it always does - make a trade.

Mile High Mania
03-20-2012, 03:33 PM
I never really considered it, but what about Tebow in PHI backing up Vick? That would definitely be an interesting mix and that city may not embrace him, but offensively... it could make sense.

luv
03-20-2012, 03:35 PM
Tebow has value and it would be great if he can start fresh somewhere with a team where he can compete.

It's funny, but when you look at Miami and Jacksonville - what would either have to lose really, they have nothing legit at QB right now. Sure, it might bring a circus to town, but it would be a minimal risk from an investment standpoint.

I think Denver fans should temper their enthusiasm a bit on what to expect in return, but they shouldn't give him away for free and there should be no reason to just cut him. The cap number is nothing - so worst case, keep him and let him hold a clip board as a #3 QB... then when an injury happens elsewhere, like it always does - make a trade.

So why does he go from Starting QB to #3 with Peyton Manning coming to town? If the Chiefs got Quinn, who is your #2?

Mile High Mania
03-20-2012, 03:39 PM
So why does he go from Starting QB to #3 with Peyton Manning coming to town? If the Chiefs got Quinn, who is your #2?

No idea what they'll do about QB2 at this point. Tebow wants the chance to start, they've never embraced him, kinda screwed him over a bit here... so they should do the right thing for all involved and trade him to a team that wants him.

Brock
03-20-2012, 03:41 PM

Why would anyone trade a pick for a guy you're going to cut anyway?

Mile High Mania
03-20-2012, 03:42 PM
Why would anyone trade a pick for a guy you're going to cut anyway?

They're not dumb ... why would they cut him? He's a very low cap #, they can wait. Plus, the minions are planting seeds about teams expressing interest already, Tebow will be traded within 10 days.

Brock
03-20-2012, 03:45 PM
They're not dumb ... why would they cut him? He's a very low cap #, they can wait. Plus, the minions are planting seeds about teams expressing interest already, Tebow will be traded within 10 days.

They would cut him because he can't run any offense but that stupid abortion you guys ran last year. If Manning gets hurt, what good is that? it's a waste of a roster spot.

bevischief
03-20-2012, 03:46 PM
Sims.

bevischief
03-20-2012, 03:46 PM
Greg Hill.

Setsuna
03-20-2012, 04:40 PM
Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate...hate, hate, hate.

WV
03-20-2012, 04:46 PM
I think him and John Beck should get together and say screw it and go on a religious mission together.

Setsuna
03-20-2012, 07:56 PM
On ESPN radio, they are saying Jets are major contender for Tebow. Looks like they are providing Sanchez the ultimate incentive to get his ass in gear and take this seriously.

Bewbies
03-20-2012, 10:23 PM
Tebow isn't staying in Denver. He would get cut if they didn't get an offer, but they will get an offer. Maybe a 4 if they can get several teams interested. I tend to think they'll get something like a 6 in the next draft.

KC Tattoo
03-20-2012, 11:25 PM
I heard Tebow is going to Eagles. Is that true?

WV
03-20-2012, 11:26 PM
I'm thinking it will be an animal team for sure....Noah would like that.

Dylan
03-21-2012, 01:02 AM
On ESPN radio, they are saying Jets are major contender for Tebow. Looks like they are providing Sanchez the ultimate incentive to get his ass in gear and take this seriously.

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/images/smilies/rimshot.gif
ORLANDO, Fla. -
Tim Tebow, whose stardom rose to national levels this past season as he led the Denver Broncos to nine wins and a playoff defeat of the Pittsburgh Steelers, is expected to be traded to either the Jacksonville Jaguars or the New York Jets by midday on Wednesday, a source close to Tebow told Channel 4's sister station, WKMG in Orlando.
http://www.news4jax.com/sports/Source-Tebow-going-to-Jags-or-Jets/-/475646/9641666/-/j4vvaw/-/

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/denver-broncos-expected-to-trade-tim-tebow-to-new-york-jets-or-jacksonville-jaguars-032012

http://wxow.images.worldnow.com/images/17040484_BG1.jpg

BryanBusby
03-21-2012, 01:05 AM
No idea what they'll do about QB2 at this point. Tebow wants the chance to start, they've never embraced him, kinda screwed him over a bit here... so they should do the right thing for all involved and trade him to a team that wants him.

I'm sure philly fans would embrace the hell out of ol teebster

"I bet you do love god lol faggot"

Honestly I don't think Reid would be interested. I have a feeling he ends up in New England.

KC Tattoo
03-21-2012, 02:14 AM
I can see Tebow going to the Jetsss, he will suck there. I can see him going to the Eagles too & suck there also. Hmmm seems like he is just going suck where ever he goes. Glad he is not comming here.

Blick
03-21-2012, 03:02 AM
I would take Tebow as a football player/weapon/wildcat QB.

I think you could use him in goal-line packages or short yardage situations and he would be money.

I think he'd definitely help the Chiefs and their short yardage woes.

Not sure what the compensation should be though.

Mile High Mania
03-21-2012, 03:38 AM
I just don't know why NE would make a play here... I can't imagine that BB is a fan and they have Mallet. If Denver could somehow flip TT for Mallet, then sign me up yesterday.

Von Dumbass
03-21-2012, 06:31 AM
Belicheat wouldn't want to deal with the Tebow drama.

AndChiefs
03-21-2012, 07:01 AM
I just don't know why NE would make a play here... I can't imagine that BB is a fan and they have Mallet. If Denver could somehow flip TT for Mallet, then sign me up yesterday.

Yeah that would never happen.

Mile High Mania
03-21-2012, 07:25 AM
Yeah that would never happen.

Doubt it would either... but I can dream. Ideally, if they could find a way to get Mallet to sit behind Manning, I think that would be ideal - they could run the same offense. Not saying Mallet = Manning from the command perspective, but they wouldn't have to change the playbook. They would be able to fix the short-term and long-term concerns at QB.

Acquiring Mallet would be very ideal, however they do it.

durtyrute
03-21-2012, 07:30 AM
I would take Tebow as a football player/weapon/wildcat QB.

I think you could use him in goal-line packages or short yardage situations and he would be money.

I think he'd definitely help the Chiefs and their short yardage woes.

Not sure what the compensation should be though.

This

Pitt Gorilla
03-21-2012, 07:42 AM
How many Donx fans ran out to purchase Teblow jerseys? This can't be sitting well with the fan base.

InChiefsHell
03-21-2012, 07:58 AM
How many Donx fans ran out to purchase Teblow jerseys? This can't be sitting well with the fan base.

This is why I refuse to buy jerseys of active players. I wait till they retire so I know I can feel good about the jersey.

Currently, I have James Hasty, Will Shields and Derrick Thomas.

Don't know who my next one would be. Maybe Bowe if he signs a long deal.

Pasta Giant Meatball
03-21-2012, 08:00 AM
Tebow is a franchise QB./Homercia Bronco