PDA

View Full Version : Football Little kid cries over Tebow trade

Thig Lyfe
03-22-2012, 09:14 PM
Somebody should let him know that Tebow is the worst quarterback in the NFL. Maybe that would make him feel better.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RjjoLAajJHk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WhiteWhale
03-22-2012, 09:15 PM
What is up with parents taping their kids crying?

Is that what passes for entertainment? Crying children?

SnakeXJones
03-22-2012, 09:16 PM
KnowMo is that you?

Thig Lyfe
03-22-2012, 09:18 PM

Is that what passes for entertainment? Crying children?

c'mon man it's fun

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzigzvdn5k1qhafj6.gif

listopencil
03-22-2012, 09:19 PM
These kids need to have a sleep over.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nc7c6XFAzr0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BIG_DADDY
03-22-2012, 09:20 PM
Stupid

Buck
03-22-2012, 09:21 PM
At least they didn't lose to the Raiders

Direckshun
03-22-2012, 09:21 PM
Seriously, I feel for the guy.

Tebow only romanticized the game of football for him, and revived a team destined for a Top Five draft pick into a playoff win in less than a season.

I don't want Tebow quarterbacking for my team, but he is getting a raw deal in the NFL. He deserves a crushing amount of credit that people immersed in the backlash will never grant him. And he has handled the circus in a maturity that betrays his youth.

He's done something we really haven't seen since Michael Jordan: he made a sport magical.

I appreciate what Tebow did last year. It was a season-long dream sequence.

I hope he gets a chance very soon in New York. And I hope he tears shit up there.

Except against the Chiefs.

Buck
03-22-2012, 09:23 PM
Wow that Jets kid knows a lot about football.

Thig Lyfe
03-22-2012, 09:24 PM
Stupid

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/haters-power-ranger.gif

BIG_DADDY
03-22-2012, 09:43 PM
http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/haters-power-ranger.gif

Nice name change though

CHENZ A!
03-22-2012, 09:46 PM
c'mon man it's fun

hahaha

CHENZ A!
03-22-2012, 09:48 PM
These have got to be some horrible ass parents letting their moron kid run around all dirty and shit. He's got crap all over his shirt, and his fingers are black. What the fuck lady, clean up your kid before you put him on the gat damn interwebs. Seriously the kid is fucking filthy

SNR
03-22-2012, 09:50 PM

Is that what passes for entertainment? Crying children?It's like these dumbshit parents think it's cute how children are vulnerable and incapable of controlling their emotions at that young of an age.

HAW HAW

Brock
03-22-2012, 09:52 PM

Tebow only romanticized the game of football for him, and revived a team destined for a Top Five draft pick into a playoff win in less than a season.

I don't want Tebow quarterbacking for my team, but he is getting a raw deal in the NFL. He deserves a crushing amount of credit that people immersed in the backlash will never grant him. And he has handled the circus in a maturity that betrays his youth.

He's done something we really haven't seen since Michael Jordan: he made a sport magical.

I hope he gets a chance very soon in New York. And I hope he tears shit up there.

that post was a tub of pig vomit. "Made a sport magical". :rolleyes: He made entire games nauseating to watch.

cdcox
03-22-2012, 09:53 PM
Wow that Jets kid knows a lot about football.

He must have gone to nfl-forecast.com

BIG_DADDY
03-22-2012, 09:55 PM

LMAO I agree.

SNR
03-22-2012, 10:01 PM

Except against the Chiefs.I dare you to walk up to Michael Jordan and say, "Tim Tebow does exactly what you did for the NBA."

He'll rip your head off and shit down your neck

BIG_DADDY
03-22-2012, 10:04 PM
I dare you to walk up to Michael Jordan and say, "Tim Tebow does exactly what you did for the NBA."

He'll rip your head off and shit down your neck

YOu might want to read that again, there was no exactly in there. I think it was more about something you missed.

Taco John
03-22-2012, 10:17 PM
I about had this situation with my 5 year old. I was able to explain it in Pokemon terms, and avoided any tears. Broke my heart a little, though, when he looked at me with those doe eyes and said, "but daddy, I thought Tim Tebow was our favorite!?"

SNR
03-22-2012, 10:20 PM
YOu might want to read that again, there was no exactly in there. I think it was more about something you missed.Take the "exactly" out of there, then. He'll still rip Direckshun's head off. He might not shit down his neck, though.

SNR
03-22-2012, 10:23 PM
I about had this situation with my 5 year old. I was able to explain it in Pokemon terms, and avoided any tears. Broke my heart a little, though, when he looked at me with those doe eyes and said, "but daddy, I thought Tim Tebow was our favorite!?"Age 5? I think I was around that age when my dad taught me the term "Damn idiot asshole NFL team owners with their damn idiot brains."

Might be time for you as well.

lewdog
03-22-2012, 10:25 PM
What kind of shitty parent would let their child be a Tebow fan!!!???

listopencil
03-22-2012, 10:27 PM
Age 5? I think I was around that age when my dad taught me the term "Damn idiot asshole NFL team owners with their damn idiot brains."

Might be time for you as well.

I remember being less than ten years old and my dad grumping, "God damned Denver Donkeys" when they fucked up.

Thig Lyfe
03-22-2012, 10:27 PM

THIS SO HARD

BIG_DADDY
03-22-2012, 10:28 PM
Take the "exactly" out of there, then. He'll still rip Direckshun's head off. He might not shit down his neck, though.

LMAO

wookiee
03-22-2012, 10:30 PM
Wow dude...just wow..

SPchief
03-22-2012, 10:38 PM

Taco John

BIG_DADDY
03-22-2012, 10:40 PM
Taco John

I didn't TJ had enough testoserone to reproduce.

SPchief
03-22-2012, 10:43 PM
I didn't TJ had enough testoserone to reproduce.

I about had this situation with my 5 year old. I was able to explain it in Pokemon terms, and avoided any tears. Broke my heart a little, though, when he looked at me with those doe eyes and said, "but daddy, I thought Tim Tebow was our favorite!?"

Thig Lyfe
03-22-2012, 10:43 PM
That kid's name is Ryker.

Fucking RYKER.

Poor guy's got it rough...

Lonewolf Ed
03-22-2012, 11:02 PM
It's like these dumbshit parents think it's cute how children are vulnerable and incapable of controlling their emotions at that young of an age.

HAW HAW

A little pinch and twist on the back of the thigh before they started the camera rolling might have gotten the tears started!

Bump
03-22-2012, 11:17 PM
c'mon man it's fun

how long have you been waiting for the right moment to throw that into a thread?

lazepoo
03-22-2012, 11:18 PM
That kid's name is Ryker.

Fucking RYKER.

Poor guy's got it rough...

Was he conceived at a prison? WTF kind of name is that?
Posted via Mobile Device

Count Zarth
03-22-2012, 11:22 PM

So you explained that Peyton Manning was a better Pokemon? ROFL

Taco John
03-22-2012, 11:32 PM

Are you kidding? Tebow is an awesome role model.

Thig Lyfe
03-22-2012, 11:34 PM

He chops off some Malaysian orphans' dick skins and suddenly he's a great role model?

Count Zarth
03-23-2012, 12:02 AM

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/381437_319457644743820_116476271708626_1101990_398332937_n.jpg

J Diddy
03-23-2012, 12:04 AM

Have to agree. When it's time for him to be getting laid I'll let him look up to D Bowe and his importation plan.

listopencil
03-23-2012, 01:22 AM
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/381437_319457644743820_116476271708626_1101990_398332937_n.jpg

Again with this stupid shit? You need better material.

Joe Seahawk
03-23-2012, 02:03 AM
My youngest was about that age when Hasselback did the "we want the ball and we're gonna score!"... similar reaction. First time he had ever cried over a sporting event.. maybe last? he's going into college now and I haven't seen him in a sports related cry since.

Kyle DeLexus
03-23-2012, 02:09 AM
I cried like that when Cassel got traded to the Chiefs.

Tribal Warfare
03-23-2012, 02:22 AM
Was he conceived at a prison? WTF kind of name is that?
Posted via Mobile Device

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9400000/Commander-William-T-Riker-star-trek-the-next-generation-9406645-1694-2560.jpg

maybe the Mom thought she had to do a number 1 during labor.

Fritz88
03-23-2012, 02:40 AM
My youngest was about that age when Hasselback did the "we want the ball and we're gonna score!"... similar reaction. First time he had ever cried over a sporting event.. maybe last? he's going into college now and I haven't seen him in a sports related cry since.

Awwwwwwwww
Posted via Mobile Device

Mile High Mania
03-23-2012, 04:57 AM
My 5 year old likes Tebow and he wasn't happy either.. but then, he asked if the Jets were also a team we cheered for too. I said no - he asked "could we" - then I said, sure... you can cheer for the Jets if you like, unless they play Denver.

All is right in his world now.

Kyle DeLexus
03-23-2012, 05:33 AM
My 5 year old likes Tebow and he wasn't happy either.. but then, he asked if the Jets were also a team we cheered for too. I said no - he asked "could we" - then I said, sure... you can cheer for the Jets if you like, unless they play Denver.

You need to teach your kid about loyalty. You just made him a jet fan for life. You should probably teach him the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS chant and how to boo before the draft.

bevischief
03-23-2012, 07:04 AM
I am sure he is not the only one...

SNR
03-23-2012, 07:17 AM
Riker first learns of the Tebow trade Picard made with the Jets:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mcme3dPXARc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

htismaqe
03-23-2012, 07:36 AM
Again with this stupid shit? You need better material.

He's got a serious obsession with Christianity. Probably because God blessed him with a large waist and no social skills.

KCUnited
03-23-2012, 07:45 AM
My 4 year old cries every time Cassel checks down.

Mile High Mania
03-23-2012, 07:47 AM
You need to teach your kid about loyalty. You just made him a jet fan for life. You should probably teach him the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS chant and how to boo before the draft.

Ha - he became a fan of Tebow because he watched a couple of games and just started liking him. There are definitely worse players he could like at this point.

loochy
03-23-2012, 07:57 AM

WTF is this pile of crap? ROFL

Go do a piece for 20/20 or Dateline NBC or something.

Kyle DeLexus
03-23-2012, 08:13 AM
Seriously how did Tebow "make a sport magical"?

gblowfish
03-23-2012, 08:30 AM
Suck it up you little Peckerhead!

CosmicPal
03-23-2012, 08:41 AM

More importantly, what kind of shitty parent would embarrass their own children like this and post it all over the web? :shake:

BoneKrusher
03-23-2012, 08:41 AM
feel bad for the little guy.
Tebow's an excellent role model for these little ones.

i assume Manning could teach them about Greed.

lcarus
03-23-2012, 08:42 AM

If I was a Denver fan my 5 year old kid would be crying tears of joy that we got Peyton and traded Tebow.

BoneKrusher
03-23-2012, 08:43 AM
My 4 year old cries every time Cassel checks down.

i hide my eyes everytime he takes a snap if its third and long.

Mile High Mania
03-23-2012, 08:50 AM
If I was a Denver fan my 5 year old kid would be crying tears of joy that we got Peyton and traded Tebow.

My 5 year old would rather play Legos to be quite honest. And, I'm fine with the kids not getting wrapped up into a team at this point anyway... they're casual fans, but they know who we do and do not cheer for in sports.

The Cowboys and Longhorns are two teams we never applaud - we pay attention to all things related to the Broncos, Razorbacks and Mavericks. I've been able to get that through to them, so my mission is accomplished at this point.