PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs 2012 Opponents for all 4 teams in the division .... WOW

royr17
03-23-2012, 02:55 PM
Was looking and boy its going to be a tough year for all teams in the AFC West next year. Here is a list of who all they play.

Denver
Home - KC, OAK, SD, CLE, PITT, NO, TB, HOU
Away - KC, OAK, SD, BAL, CIN, ATL, CAR, NE

Kansas City
Home - DEN, OAK, SD, ATL, BAL, CAR, CIN, IND
Away - DEN, OAK, SD, BUF, CLE, NO, PITT, TB

Oakland
Home - DEN, KC, SD, CLE, JAX, NO, PITT, TB
Away - DEN, KC, SD, ATL, BAL, CAR, CIN, MIA

San Diego
Home - DEN, KC, OAK, ATL, BAL, CAR, CIN, TEN
Away - DEN, KC, OAK, CLE, NO, NYJ, PITT, TB

Which one would be your bet to win the AFC West ?

El Jefe
03-23-2012, 02:57 PM
[QUOTE=royr17;8487162]Was looking and boy its going to be a tough year for all teams in the AFC West next year. Here is a list of who all they play.

Denver

Those are tough non-divisional away games.

Mile High Mania
03-23-2012, 02:59 PM
It's brutal - no doubt about it. There's no way they would have managed 8 wins without making the changes they did recently.

Mr_Tomahawk
03-23-2012, 02:59 PM
Perfect schedule to start Quinn.

This can be his revenge tour. :)

Chiefnj2
03-23-2012, 03:02 PM
KC could have won the division if they gave up the picks for RGIII.

mr. tegu
03-23-2012, 03:02 PM
I would love to see Denver start out with KC, Houston, NE, Balt, and NO. A nice 0-5 start will ruin their Peyton celebrations.

mr. tegu
03-23-2012, 03:03 PM
KC could have won the division if they gave up the picks for RGIII.

I wasn't aware the 2012 division had already been won.

Shox
03-23-2012, 03:03 PM
It's brutal - no doubt about it. There's no way they would have managed 8 wins without making the changes they did recently.

They still won't manage more than 8 wins. Lotta coin for same result.

ROYC75
03-23-2012, 03:04 PM
How likely is it to win all games at home and lose all games on the road ?

Denver could face that with it's schedule.

Chiefnj2
I wasn't aware the 2012 division had already been won.

No, but it has already been lost by the team with the weakest QB.

Von Dumbass
Houston doesn't look as good as they were last year on paper with the losses of Mario Williams, DeMeco Ryans, Dreessen, and Winston.

Von Dumbass
03-23-2012, 03:06 PM
How likely is it to win all games at home and lose all games on the road ?

Denver could face that with it's schedule.

Cinci, Oak, SD, and KC aren't tough. All of our division wins last year came on the road.

Shox
03-23-2012, 03:07 PM
Houston doesn't look as good as they were last year on paper with the losses of Mario Williams, DeMeco Ryans, Dreessen, and Winston.

I think Houston will be take a huge step backwards. They are no more than a .500 team at best.

Detoxing
03-23-2012, 03:08 PM
Perfect schedule to start Quinn.

This can be his revenge tour. :)

I lol'd

Mr_Tomahawk
03-23-2012, 03:08 PM
Cinci, Oak, SD, and KC aren't tough. All of our division wins last year came on the road.

I believe WE beat the chargers at home last year...

Welcher.

SNR
03-23-2012, 03:09 PM
I think Houston will be take a huge step backwards. They are no more than a .500 team at best.They've got a franchise QB. They'll be in the thick of it. Besides, the AFC South is now the worst division in football.

http://www.foxsportshouston.com/common/medialib/273/554408.jpg

We've got one too. If only we'd use it :harumph:

Rain Man
03-23-2012, 03:09 PM
If Denver doesn't go 16-0, their season will be a failure.

SNR
03-23-2012, 03:10 PM
Hi fellow Chiefs fan! Dontcha just hate Denver and Oakland and wish both teams would die in a fire?

Mr_Tomahawk
03-23-2012, 03:10 PM
If Denver doesn't go 19-0, their season will be a failure.

FYP

mr. tegu
03-23-2012, 03:13 PM
If Peyton Manning gets hurt their season will be a failure.

Von Dumbass
03-23-2012, 03:16 PM
Hi fellow Chiefs fan! Dontcha just hate Denver and Oakland and wish both teams would die in a fire?

My hate for the Donks has dissipated this offseason. I honestly envy them, and admire their front office for going all out in their pursuit of a franchise QB. The Donks didn't have to sign Manning, the Donk fans wouldn't have been upset if they stuck with Tebow, but Horseface was determined to win the Super Bowl. You gotta respect that. Kinda wish our FO had that kind of determination.

Marcellus
03-23-2012, 03:17 PM
No, but it has already been lost by the team with the weakest QB.

Yup, that played out exactly the same way last year when Tebow won the division. Its all about the best QB, nothing else matters.

SNR
03-23-2012, 03:27 PM
My hate for the Donks has dissipated this offseason. I honestly envy them, and admire their front office for going all out in their pursuit of a franchise QB. The Donks didn't have to sign Manning, the Donk fans wouldn't have been upset if they stuck with Tebow, but Horseface was determined to win the Super Bowl. You gotta respect that. Kinda wish our FO had that kind of determination.What? You're a Chiefs fan? Don't you want to beat the living tar out of the Donks this season? Don't you wish Tamba would rip out Manning's already damaged spine through his anus?

HighChief
03-23-2012, 03:28 PM
My hate for the Donks has dissipated this offseason. I honestly envy them, and admire their front office for going all out in their pursuit of a franchise QB. The Donks didn't have to sign Manning, the Donk fans wouldn't have been upset if they stuck with Tebow, but Horseface was determined to win the Super Bowl. You gotta respect that. Kinda wish our FO had that kind of determination.

:Lin:

F your gay donkey love!!!!! I hope they lose every game they play every season. I hope Manning is healthy all season and they suck ass all year! F them and F you Donkey lover

Von Dumbass
03-23-2012, 03:29 PM
What? You're a Chiefs fan? Don't you want to beat the living tar out of the Donks this season? Don't you wish Tamba would rip out Manning's spine through his anus?

Of course I hope the Chiefs win but I would prefer to beat the Donks at their best. They can have Manning. Like my name says, Cassel>Manning anyways.

listopencil
03-23-2012, 03:30 PM
What? You're a Chiefs fan?

Ha ha, I almost quoted you before you changed it.

grandllamajr
03-23-2012, 03:32 PM

In case you weren't aware we were the FIRST team to offer Manning a contract. His agent and Pioli are beefing right now so his agent told Manning to not give us the time of the day. It is hard to go out and get someone who's agent wants nothing to do with the organization.

SNR
03-23-2012, 03:33 PM
Ha ha, I almost quoted you before you changed it.I usually proofread my posts for errors. The thing is I've gotten into the bad habit of doing it after I hit submit. Either way, I'm lightning-quick on the edit button.

vailpass
03-23-2012, 03:36 PM

LMAO
atta' boy

Mile High Mania
03-23-2012, 03:37 PM
I would love to see Denver start out with KC, Houston, NE, Balt, and NO. A nice 0-5 start will ruin their Peyton celebrations.

Definitely would like to see a different start of the season, but even with that ... they wouldn't go 0-5. KC, HOU and NO aren't locked in losses by any means.

They still won't manage more than 8 wins. Lotta coin for same result.

I think they can and will win 8 wins with a healthy Manning, likely 10 with this schedule - it's a beast on the road. I can see 6 home wins and split on the road, worst case.

If Peyton Manning gets hurt their season will be a failure.

Whoa ... settle down, Captain Obvious.

Lightrise
03-23-2012, 03:40 PM
I think Houston will be take a huge step backwards. They are no more than a .500 team at best.

I totally agree and that fact only served to surprise me even more that Manning did not choose Indianapolis...so I suspect it was the money.

SNR
03-23-2012, 03:40 PM
I think they can and will win 8 wins with a healthy Manning, likely 10 with this schedule - it's a beast on the road. I can see 6 home wins and split on the road, worst case.Yeah. Good teams don't struggle to win 8 games in an easy division. That's NFC West shit. While I do think it's going to take a long time for Denver to adjust and be comfortable with the offense Manning wants to run, they'll be good enough to win most of their division games, knock out the easy opponents on the schedule, and win a few really tough games towards the end of the season. 10 wins is a fairly accurate prediction, I think.

Mile High Mania
03-23-2012, 03:45 PM
Yeah. Good teams don't struggle to win 8 games in an easy division. That's NFC West shit. While I do think it's going to take a long time for Denver to adjust and be comfortable with the offense Manning wants to run, they'll be good enough to win most of their division games, knock out the easy opponents on the schedule, and win a few really tough games towards the end of the season. 10 wins is a fairly accurate prediction, I think.

Agreed and barring key injuries (as with any team projections at this point)... Denver shouldn't struggle to win 8 games. They're making nice additions right now. Again - win 6 at home and split on the road, those 10 wins should win the AFCW.

Denver

The bolded teams are the really difficult games. Not saying the AFCW teams, Tampa, Houston, CIN or CAR won't be tough - they will be, but they should win quite a few of those games.

If Denver is going to be a team to win the division and make a playoff run... validating the Manning acquisition, then I really think they have to win 10-11 games. That includes winning a few games vs PIT / NOS / BAL / ATL / NEP and they have to win at least 4 divisional games - got to be above .500 in the AFCW.

Do that, hit 10-11 wins and they should be ready to make some noise in the playoffs.

Mile High Mania
03-24-2012, 06:42 AM
I really like what Denver did yesterday by signing Tamme and Dreesen at TE. Those can be 2 very productive guys and nice additions in this offense. Those defenses present a lot of challenges, these were strong moves.

Bane
03-24-2012, 06:55 AM
Dungver Brokedicks=4-12.

Mile High Mania
03-24-2012, 06:57 AM
Dungver Brokedicks=4-12.

Enh, it's ok... I understand the frustration. I now am very comfortable in saying that Denver has a better TE situation than KC. Dreesen/Tamme > Moeaki & crew.

TEX
03-24-2012, 07:51 AM
Enh, it's ok... I understand the frustration. I now am very comfortable in saying that Denver has a better TE situation than KC. Dreesen/Tamme > Moeaki & crew.

ROFL.. Of course you do. Now, since Manning, everything Bronco is golden. Reminds me of the arrogant Elway days....

Pasta Giant Meatball
03-24-2012, 07:58 AM
14-2 now that they got the bestest 2 Tight End set in the world. IncineratedBlob said so!!!

TEX
03-24-2012, 08:00 AM
In case you weren't aware we were the FIRST team to offer Manning a contract. His agent and Pioli are beefing right now so his agent told Manning to not give us the time of the day. It is hard to go out and get someone who's agent wants nothing to do with the organization.

Um...Manning controls everything. HE did not want to have anything to do with KC. Also, there have since been reports out that said there was a sratring point for $$$$. KC was not part of the serious suiters after they were released.

Fat Elvis
03-24-2012, 09:24 AM
Was looking and boy its going to be a tough year for all teams in the AFC West next year. Here is a list of who all they play.

Denver

Kansas City
Home - DEN, OAK, SD, ATL, BAL, CAR, CIN, IND
Away - DEN, OAK, SD, BUF, CLE, NO, PITT, TB

Oakland
Home - DEN, KC, SD, CLE, JAX, NO, PITT, TB
Away - DEN, KC, SD, ATL, BAL, CAR, CIN, MIA

San Diego
Home - DEN, KC, OAK, ATL, BAL, CAR, CIN, TEN
Away - DEN, KC, OAK, CLE, NO, NYJ, PITT, TB

Which one would be your bet to win the AFC West ?

I'd place money on Baltimore to win the AFC West....

BigChiefFan
03-24-2012, 09:47 AM

ROFL. Never go full homer. Tamme had a total of 19 catches last year and he started several games with Clark being out. I wouldn't start crowning his ass just yet.

Al Bundy
03-24-2012, 09:53 AM

Well played.. that is EXACTLY what ever Chiefs fan said on Monday. You are living up to your end of the bet. I will say that there is no way that Claynus would have honored the bet.

highBOLTage
03-24-2012, 09:53 AM
Why did the Broncos and Chargers NFC South game locations not get switched this time?
Denver hosts NO and TB and visits CAR and ATL.
SD hosts CAR and ATL and visits NO and TB. Same as 2008. WTF? Probably more Bronco cheating.

Dave Lane
03-24-2012, 09:54 AM
Of course I hope the Chiefs win but I would prefer to beat the Donks at their best. They can have Manning. Like my name says, Cassel>Manning anyways.

Isn't it about time to update his sig to "break that pencil neck, broke dick Manning's fucking neck. Go Tamba!!"

Dave Lane
03-24-2012, 09:57 AM
Why did the Broncos and Chargers NFC South game locations not get switched this time?
Denver hosts NO and TB and visits CAR and ATL.
SD hosts CAR and ATL and visits NO and TB. Same as 2008. WTF? Probably more Bronco cheating.

Because San Diego actually doesn't have more than five Charger fans that have ever gathered in one place. Therefore competitive popular games are going to go elsewhere outside of San Diego where there are actual football fans.

BigChiefFan
03-24-2012, 09:59 AM
Isn't it about time to update his sig to "break that pencil neck, broke dick Manning's ****ing neck. Go Tamba!!"

I'm reminded by the original move, "The Longest Yard"..."I think I broke his fucking neck."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGjEZIZQIIk

Marcellus
03-24-2012, 10:00 AM
When is the last time a 36 year old QB missed an entire season then came back and was able to carry a team?

Being serious. I don't think this is as wrapped up as everyone wants to make it. Had KC gotten manning I would be convinced he wouldn't be as good as his old self but have enough weapons and team around him to make up for it.

In Denver, I don't see that.

58-4ever
03-24-2012, 10:00 AM
I really like what Denver did yesterday by signing Tamme and Dreesen at TE. Those can be 2 very productive guys and nice additions in this offense. Those defenses present a lot of challenges, these were strong moves.

Shocker. I like what the Chiefs have done and will continue to do.

cabletech94
03-24-2012, 10:05 AM
Shocker. I like what the Chiefs have done and will continue to do.

+1ROFL

Von Dumbass
03-24-2012, 10:25 AM
When is the last time a 36 year old QB missed an entire season then came back and was able to carry a team?

Being serious. I don't think this is as wrapped up as everyone wants to make it. Had KC gotten manning I would be convinced he wouldn't be as good as his old self but have enough weapons and team around him to make up for it.

In Denver, I don't see that.

Brady missed a full season at the age of 31 and has came back pretty strong.

I don't think it's going to be that big of a deal. I don't see Manning turning into Kyle Orton or something just because he missed one season.

Marcellus
03-24-2012, 10:27 AM

I don't think it's going to be that big of a deal. I don't see Manning turning into Kyle Orton or something just because he missed one season.

Huge difference between 31 and 36 in football age. Huge.

Von Dumbass
03-24-2012, 10:32 AM
Huge difference between 31 and 36 in football age. Huge.

Jerry Rice missed a full season at the age of 35 and came back at the age of 36 and had a 1,000 yard season, he actually had three 1,000 yard seasons between the ages of 36 and 40.

Pasta Giant Meatball
03-24-2012, 10:34 AM

Never go full KnowMo ROFL

rockymtnchief
03-24-2012, 10:35 AM

Huge difference in a knee injury to a pocket passer and a neck injury that effects the throwing arm of pocket passer.

Von Dumbass
03-24-2012, 10:41 AM
Huge difference in a knee injury to a pocket passer and a neck injury that effects the throwing arm of pocket passer.

Tony Dungy believes that Manning hurt his neck in 2006 against Washington and he played with that injury for 4 1/2 years. Every report I have read is saying that Manning is looking like the Manning of old. Manning was asked at his press conference if he could play a game tomorrow and he said he could. I honestly don't think this will be an issue at all.

Pasta Giant Meatball
03-24-2012, 10:44 AM
He's obviously a mountainous upgrade over Pop Warner boy, but don't pretend he found the fountain of youth. One hit could be all it takes to become Hanie Time or some shit.

Stryker
03-24-2012, 10:47 AM
Sweet! I will be at the Saints game! Woot!

:clap:

TheGuardian
03-24-2012, 10:48 AM

31 and 36 might as well be 31 and 96 in the NFL.

Al Bundy
03-24-2012, 10:57 AM
I still lol at all of the guys who were pro-Manning before he became a Donk are now all "He can't stay healthy".

TEX
03-24-2012, 11:05 AM
Tony Dungy believes that Manning hurt his neck in 2006 against Washington and he played with that injury for 4 1/2 years. Every report I have read is saying that Manning is looking like the Manning of old. Manning was asked at his press conference if he could play a game tomorrow and he said he could. I honestly don't think this will be an issue at all.

I agree. Denver will be division favorites for the next 3 years with less overall talent because of him. And just like that - they pass KC because their front office was not delusional about thier starting QB. I admire the fact that they realized last year was a fluke and they went out and did something about it rather than kid themselves about trying to win with Tebow. Sure wish another team thought like that...:hmmm: But NO, the Chiefs go out and make the QB position worse. Nice work Scott!

Just Passin' By
03-24-2012, 11:14 AM
I agree. Denver will be division favorites for the next 3 years with less overall talent because of him. And just like that - they pass KC because their front office was not delusional about thier starting QB. I admire the fact that they realized last year was a fluke and they went out and did something about it rather than kid themselves about trying to win with Tebow. Sure wish another team thought like that...:hmmm: But NO, the Chiefs go out and make the QB position worse and lose Carr in the process. Nice work Scott!

Denver could easily finish 3rd or 4th in the division this year.

Messier
03-24-2012, 11:25 AM

How does anyone know that Manning looks like the Manning of old? He hasn't taken a competitive snap in a year. My guess is we'll never see the 2005 Manning again, not just homer talk, I would think that even if he were a Chief. I think he'll be the best in the AFC west, but I don't see him returning to greatness.

Side note I couldn't believe. Kevin Keitzman was talking Manning yesterday, he's one of these, ready to hand the division to Denver types. He said, and I don't thin he was kidding, that Manning is now on the most talented team he's ever been on. Do even the biggest Bronco homers believe that?

BigChiefFan
03-24-2012, 11:35 AM
How does anyone know that Manning looks like the Manning of old? He hasn't taken a competitive snap in a year. My guess is we'll never see the 2005 Manning again, not just homer talk, I would think that even if he were a Chief. I think he'll be the best in the AFC west, but I don't see him returning to greatness.

Side note I couldn't believe. Kevin Keitzman was talking Manning yesterday, he's one of these, ready to hand the division to Denver types. He said, and I don't thin he was kidding, that Manning is now on the most talented team he's ever been on. Do even the biggest Bronco homers believe that?KK is a closet Broncos fan and weak-ass sauce when it comes to professional football takes, in the first place.