ChiefsandO'sfan
03-24-2012, 01:08 PM
Q Mods plz move

BoneKrusher
03-24-2012, 01:15 PM
love the Dukes fan passer rating. lol

BigRichard
03-24-2012, 01:40 PM
That guys reaction was mine just about everytime Matt went to pass. Eeeek!

SNR
03-24-2012, 01:43 PM
Browns who have never been in my kitchen?

WTF? You mean like for breakfast after a rough and tumble night of gay sex?

Bump
03-24-2012, 01:52 PM
there are 31 better starting QB's in the NFL than Cassel. We can't win a playoff game with him, at some point we would need a clutch pass and that's not gonna happen.

Stanley Nickels
03-24-2012, 02:13 PM
Bleacher Report ranks him the 28th best QB. I'd probably put him around 22-25..

TEX
03-24-2012, 02:23 PM
there are 31 better starting QB's in the NFL than Cassel. We can't win a playoff game with him, at some point we would need a clutch pass and that's not gonna happen.

Yep. And Pioli cant see that. Or he can, he just needs to try and prove that he was right and waste 4 -5 seasons doing so...:shake:

BoneKrusher
03-24-2012, 02:37 PM
by far the worst starter in the league.

Pasta Giant Meatball
03-24-2012, 02:41 PM
by far the worst starter in the league.

We want to upgrade, but simply not true.

KCDC
03-24-2012, 02:46 PM
Pioli has rose-colored glasses for his boy; but, even he has to know that Cassel is in the bottom quartile of QBs. He is just hoping that Cassel will revert to 2010 form and move up one quartile or two. He cannot be so stupid as to not know that we need an upgrade. The question is how and where to find it.

BoneKrusher
03-24-2012, 03:20 PM
We want to upgrade, but simply not true.

i must have missed some of Cassel's good games.

KurtCobain
03-24-2012, 09:06 PM
How many of these guys do you take over Matt?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
Travaris Jackson
Mark Sanchez or tim
Jason Campbell
Colt McCoy

hometeam
03-24-2012, 09:07 PM
Ill take them all.

I dont see how it could be worse. At least those guys will attempt a pass over 5 yards.

BoneKrusher
03-24-2012, 09:10 PM
Ill take them all.

I dont see how it could be worse. At least those guys will attempt a pass over 5 yards.

yep, especially Fitz

O.city
03-24-2012, 09:11 PM
I'm too lazy to watch the video, can someone summarize it for me?

hometeam
03-24-2012, 09:24 PM

Jamie Dukes: The chiefs have all the pieces. Oh, except for the fact that Matt Cassel sucks major balls and the Chiefs arent doing anything but sucking until he is gone

O.city
03-24-2012, 09:24 PM
Funny

In all seriousness what was said?

hometeam
03-24-2012, 09:26 PM
Im dead serious, its only 2 minute vid, watch it~

hometeam
03-24-2012, 09:29 PM
I watched it again, they also say Daboll sucks.

Epic Fail 007
03-24-2012, 09:32 PM

Your too lazy to watch a video?????????? lol Your attention span is that small? Serious come on get with it.:shake:

Setsuna
03-24-2012, 09:45 PM
I already told you bitches what Dukes said in another thread. Fuck yall.

philfree
03-24-2012, 09:50 PM
I already told you bitches what Dukes said in another thread. **** yall.

LOL so did I but I think it's worthy of it's own thread.

el borracho
03-24-2012, 10:01 PM
Funny

In all seriousness what was said?

Dukes called Cassel a "manager" and said the Chiefs have no chance at a Super Bowl with Matt Cassel.

Also pointed out Brian Daboll's rankings as an OC (32, 29, 22).

Gave some very unflattering stats about Matt since Charlie Weiss' departure (avg 173 yards per game, 65 passer rating, bunch of INTs, not many TDs).

Gave Cassel his Dukes fan rating of Aaiieeee! Shreik like a little girl when Matt drops back to pass.

smittysbar
03-24-2012, 10:03 PM
He nailed it....eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!

rico
03-24-2012, 11:15 PM
Bleacher Report ranks him the 28th best QB. I'd probably put him around 22-25..

Where is a link to this Bleacher Report article. Many of the articles I have read there about Cassel have shlobbed his knob. Lately though, they have kept it relatively real with him and his suckage.

TEX
03-24-2012, 11:35 PM
Jamie Dukes: The chiefs have all the pieces. Oh, except for the fact that Matt Cassel sucks major balls and the Chiefs arent doing anything but sucking until he is gone

This is why Pioli fails. It doesn't matter how much he improves the team. Just a waste until Cassel is gone.

MotherfuckerJones
03-24-2012, 11:53 PM
The one thing Dukes doesnt realize is that our RT caused our poor offensive season because he didnt allow any of our QBs to have time. Richardson couldnt block worth a shit. I dont like Cassel as our QB but. No QB couldve been great the whole year with that RT. You have to get rid of the ball with 3 step drops and chip with help for the RT. Now we added one of the best RTs our oline will be vastly improved. Now all we need is that DeCastro kid who is supposed to be the best OG prospect in years. He will seal our oline for years. Now we also have a coaching staff on the same page. Cassel's never had consistency in his OCs. Daboll he clowned on for having poor offensive performances but he was with the Browns! No one succeeds there. With Miami he had there offense looking good with Matt Moore.

BigMeatballDave
03-25-2012, 12:30 AM
The one thing Dukes doesnt realize is that our RT caused our poor offensive season because he didnt allow any of our QBs to have time. Richardson couldnt block worth a shit. I dont like Cassel as our QB but. No QB couldve been great the whole year with that RT. You have to get rid of the ball with 3 step drops and chip with help for the RT. Now we added one of the best RTs our oline will be vastly improved. Now all we need is that DeCastro kid who is supposed to be the best OG prospect in years. He will seal our oline for years. Now we also have a coaching staff on the same page. Cassel's never had consistency in his OCs. Daboll he clowned on for having poor offensive performances but he was with the Browns! No one succeeds there. With Miami he had there offense looking good with Matt Moore.

Bullshit.

Why did Orton seem to have more time?

Richardson sucks. Without question. And Winston will be a huge upgrade, but this does not change the fact that Cassel is a lousy fucking quarterback.

MotherfuckerJones
03-25-2012, 12:36 AM
Bullshit.

Richardson sucks. Without question. And Winston will be a huge upgrade, but this does not change the fact that Cassel is a lousy ****ing quarterback.

Because they designed it so they got rid of the ball quickly but also they didnt have Haley messing with the offense

ChiefsCountry
03-25-2012, 12:38 AM
Bullshit.

Richardson sucks. Without question. And Winston will be a huge upgrade, but this does not change the fact that Cassel is a lousy fucking quarterback.

The line sucked bc of Cassel and Palko more than anything.
Posted via Mobile Device

MotherfuckerJones
03-25-2012, 12:38 AM
I dont think highly of Cassel but we havent given him the best opportunity! No consistency with the OC position, bad oline and terrible RT. Not to mention a control freak of a HC. We also had a crappy WR core his first couple years.

MotherfuckerJones
03-25-2012, 12:39 AM
No the line sucked because of Barry Richardson. I know Cassel holds onto the ball but still man

ChiefsCountry
03-25-2012, 12:39 AM
I dont think highly of Cassel but we havent given him the best opportunity! No consistency with the OC position, bad oline and terrible RT. Not to mention a control freak of a HC. We also had a crappy WR core his first couple years.

Cassel is a worthless piece of shit giving him a pro bowl roster won't help.
Posted via Mobile Device

MotherfuckerJones
03-25-2012, 12:40 AM
Well were stuck with the motherfucker so gota load up the supporting cast and defense

ChiefsCountry
03-25-2012, 12:41 AM
No the line sucked because of Barry Richardson. I know Cassel holds onto the ball but still man

No the line sucks bc of Cassel. He made the one in New England bad as well.
Posted via Mobile Device

MotherfuckerJones
03-25-2012, 12:43 AM
Youre gona tell me Richardson didnt drag down the rest of the oline?? He had to have Pope help him out who is a terrible blocking TE. The stats are out there that we had a decent oline but RT drug it down

BryanBusby
03-25-2012, 12:46 AM
Nobody is arguing if Richardson sucked or not. We all know he sucked.

Cassel made the rest of the OLine look worse.

Bump
03-25-2012, 12:47 AM
the bottom line is that if Pioli can't see that Cassel is a failure, or just won't admit it or is praying that by some miracle Cassel does a 180 so he can try to look like a genius or something. But whatever, he needs to be fired over it. The core of this roster that makes it good came from herm edwards and king carl. And no, I don't miss them.

MotherfuckerJones
03-25-2012, 12:51 AM
He's gota find a true franchise QB but he wont

MotherfuckerJones
03-25-2012, 12:53 AM
He was sacked 26 times through 16 games in 2010. He was sacked 22 through 9 last year. Thats shitty oline. I know he holds the ball but damn.

Bump
03-25-2012, 01:14 AM
He was sacked 26 times through 16 games in 2010. He was sacked 22 through 9 last year. Thats shitty oline. I know he holds the ball but damn.

you can also make the argument that good QB's don't get sacked that much and it's because they always get the ball off because they have much better field vision.

MotherfuckerJones
03-25-2012, 01:18 AM
All Im saying is since were stuck with the fuck. Let him have consistency with the OC, a good RT, healthy weapons back. And not a fucking moron for a HC

Pasta Giant Meatball
03-25-2012, 08:16 AM
Ill take them all.

I guess you don't watch much ball outside of the Chiefs then. There is still many a shit QB in the league. It might be a different color, but it sure the hell doesn't make it better.

chiefzilla1501
03-25-2012, 08:17 AM

Orton took one whopping sack. He looked more polishes after 3 weeks of preparation than cassel looked in three years. And no that is not just about changing offenses. I've seen rookies make pre snap adjustments better than him. When you have more blitzers than blockers, that's on the quarterback.

I get that the offensive line is bad. But Aaron Rodgers had a lot worse. Its pathetic when you have to bring in 5 terrific offensive linemen in order to become... Below average instead of terrible.

chiefzilla1501
03-25-2012, 08:21 AM
All Im saying is since were stuck with the ****. Let him have consistency with the OC, a good RT, healthy weapons back. And not a ****ing moron for a HC

Haley is a better head coach than Romeo. Daboll was a horrible hire made only because he's from he tree. Cassel is a horrible qb also from the tree.

All we are saying is pioli is wrecking am oversize good team because he is stubbornly loyal to he wrong people. And it needs to stop. Unfortunately, the only way it will probably stop is 3 more years of futility.

Pasta Giant Meatball
03-25-2012, 08:22 AM
Haley is a better head coach than Romeo. Daboll was a horrible hire made only because he's from he tree. Cassel is a horrible qb also from the tree.

All we are saying is pioli is wrecking am oversize good team because he is stubbornly loyal to he wrong people. And it needs to stop. Unfortunately, the only way it will probably stop is 3 more years of futility.

:spock: For fuck's sake give Crennel a chance here and Daboll cooridnated a damn fine offense down the stretch in Miami last year.

notorious
03-25-2012, 08:25 AM
I guess there are still Cassel apologists out there. :facepalm:

Do they watch football? American football? Sports?

Tribal Warfare
03-25-2012, 08:34 AM
I guess there are still Cassel apologists out there. :facepalm:

Do they watch football? American football? Sports?

yep, and when Cassel barely breaks 200 yards and no INTs against inferior competition, most of them start beating their chest and start saying that he's good enough to lead us to a SB, and then they throw in the pro bowl appearance to justify their belief.

MotherfuckerJones
03-25-2012, 08:44 AM
Your fucking crazy if you think Haley's better than Romeo! Look how bad Haley fucked our last game up last year and after halftime of the playoff game. Haley wouldnt prepare KC he was a fucking moron! We wouldnt have won the Packers game with him. Crennel has some inconsistencies but lets give him a full offseason to work on things and see.

MotherfuckerJones
03-25-2012, 08:45 AM
WOOO Cowboy lol. I dont think he can lead us to a Super Bowl. But never say never as the saying goes.

Pasta Giant Meatball
03-25-2012, 08:46 AM
The team can't be any less prepared for the season than they were last year. What an abortion.

MotherfuckerJones
03-25-2012, 08:50 AM
Ya good job Haley!! I like resting the guys but still ya gota prepare them man!!

notorious
03-25-2012, 09:11 AM
Haley is shit. Crennel is a hell of a D-Coordinator, but as a HC has proven to be shit so far.

I don't trust Dabhole or Crennel to bring along a QBOTF, so the sooner they are gone the better.

Pioli Fail.

Wallcrawler
03-25-2012, 09:18 AM

Even the VERY BEST O-Line in football would give up sacks for Matt Cassel.

I know he holds the ball but damn? Thats your argument? Epic LOLZ.

In a 4 receiver play, Matt Cassel sees ONE. He will sit there and hold the football until that one guy he's staring at is:

1. Open

2. Approaching the 15 yard max distance limit of his throw

3. He is sacked.

Orton came in with the same line, and seeing ALL receivers in the patterns looked INFINITELY better than Matt Cassel. Shit. Cassel might as well be wearing one of those halos that victims of broken necks have to wear. At least that would be a justification for the mother fucker never turning his head from his primary receiver.

O-line was bad, but if you think that by signing Winston that Shit Cassel is going to be able to hold the football for 7-10 seconds, youve lost your mind. Im beginning to wonder if you even had it in the first place with the defense of "I know he holds the ball, but damn."

Thats the most ridiculous defense of a QB Ive ever heard. NFL QB's get about 2-3 seconds to make the read, and get rid of the ball. By the end of the dropback, that football should be gone.

Now, anytime Cassel got sacked before he could do his full 3, 5, or 7 step drop you can blame the o-line. All of the other times where he stands back there like a complete fucking dumbass with his thumb up his ass and a big grin on his face, that is the result of his epic suckage, nothing more. No O-line in the league could consistently protect this turd.

chiefzilla1501
03-25-2012, 09:27 AM
:spock: For ****'s sake give Crennel a chance here and Daboll cooridnated a damn fine offense down the stretch in Miami last year.

We've seen this routine before. Romeo is a players coach. He will give us 2 or 3 years of a good team and then his players will go soft. I predict Norv Turner but with a far le talented squad to work with. And his game management is horrific. We already saw glimpses of it. I hated the hire. Still do. Same with daboll. Here were much better candidates out there. They didn't even come to kc for a visit. And his approach with colt McCoy grows into doubt his ability to develop a an which we badly need. Why wouldn't we throw evrryhig we had into hiring Tom Clements, given that we know we need to develop a qb? I ripped on Peterson for the Cunningham hire not because he was a bad hire but because he refused to look outside his tree and have an open audition for the job.

I don't know. I'm jaded. Same bullshit we saw with Carl Peterson.

notorious
03-25-2012, 09:31 AM
I don't know. I'm jaded. Same bullshit we saw with Carl Peterson.

Soooo, you could say it's........Carl Peterson Part Deux! LMAO

chiefzilla1501
03-25-2012, 09:37 AM
Your ****ing crazy if you think Haley's better than Romeo! Look how bad Haley ****ed our last game up last year and after halftime of the playoff game. Haley wouldnt prepare KC he was a ****ing moron! We wouldnt have won the Packers game with him. Crennel has some inconsistencies but lets give him a full offseason to work on things and see.

You should probably know what you're talking about before going into a profanity-laced tirade. You really think it was HALEY who lost the Chiefs the playoff game? What about your golden boy Cassel? Unbelievable that you would blame that loss on coaching. Let's let the facts do the talking. The First sequence Chiefs had a productive first drive in the 3rd quarter. They got to the 34 yard line and went for it on 4th and 1 and didn't convert. Oh well. Second sequence The second drive, Matt Cassel intentionally grounds the ball forcing a 2nd and 20. Smart move, golden boy. On the second play, he holds onto the ball too long and takes a sack (wait, let's blame that on the o-line). On the third play, McCluster fumbles a screen pass. There was nothing wrong with the playcalling in that sequence. Cassel doomed it from the start by his dumbassery. Third sequence Cassel throws an interception on 2nd down. That was probably Haley's fault, though, for not running the ball. Because god forbid you ask a QB to to throw the ball on 2nd and 9. In case you were wondering, this led to a 13 point swing.

But yeah, let's blame this on Haley. Nevermind that the only reason we were in this game is because our at the time mediocre defense was playing their hearts out and EVERYBODY but the Quarterback stepped up and had a brilliant game.

chiefzilla1501
03-25-2012, 09:40 AM
Soooo, you could say it's........Carl Peterson Part Deux! LMAO

I hate that it's happening, but it absolutely is.

Carl Peterson was a terrific General Manager. But as he became more tenured, he became obsessed with his personal network. I said this before... it's sad to think how far this team would have gone if he relied on his scouts to draft players instead of his tree people, and if he had an open process for the hiring or Gunther Cunningham and Mike Solari instead of picking people he knew. Instead, the only people he interviewed were within his network. Hell, if you recall, the guy at the top of his DC list for a while when they hired Gun was Joe Vitt.

MotherfuckerJones
03-25-2012, 09:41 AM
Im just saying not all the sacks are because he holds the ball too long. I know he does and hes a fucking idiot. But BR would just allow guys to run around him and get the QB. Orton got the ball out quickly. Hopefully while Matt was hurt he saw that

notorious
03-25-2012, 09:42 AM
I hate that it's happening, but it absolutely is.

Carl Peterson was a terrific General Manager. But as he became more tenured, he became obsessed with his personal network. I said this before... it's sad to think how far this team would have gone if he relied on his scouts to draft players instead of his tree people, and if he had an open process for the hiring or Gunther Cunningham and Mike Solari instead of picking people he knew. Instead, the only people he interviewed were within his network. Hell, if you recall, the guy at the top of his DC list for a while when they hired Gun was Joe Vitt.

LMAO

I started a thread the day that Pioliot traded for Cassel that compared Pioliot to Carl, and got attacked.

Every once in a while I get one right.

ChiefMojo
03-25-2012, 09:45 AM
Haley is freaking garbage and anyone that knows football or has coached in their lifetime knows that. His pre-season preparation of the Chiefs was a freaking abortion!!! Don't give me the line of bull that he was behind the 8-Ball, so was all of the other teams. We were so behind everyone else in the training camp/pre-season it wasn't even funny.

I never wanted the guy as a head coach in the first place. He was a decent offensive coordinator but I had followed him long enough clear back to his Cowboy days to know his personality/style wasn't going to work as a NFL head coach. Maybe someday after he learns from his mistakes but geesh why did we have to give the man his first head coaching job??? WHY???

chiefzilla1501
03-25-2012, 09:49 AM
Haley is shit. Crennel is a hell of a D-Coordinator, but as a HC has proven to be shit so far.

I don't trust Dabhole or Crennel to bring along a QBOTF, so the sooner they are gone the better.

Pioli Fail.

As I've said many times before, I don't know if Haley was a great coach. I believed he was a good coach with upside to be very good, potentially great. But that if he didn't fix those flaws limiting his greatness, then he should have been canned.

I would have liked to have seen how Haley would have done without a front office trying to sabotage him. Without a front office micromanaging his offensive coordinator decisions. While Haley made some big mistakes, like the preseason conditioning program, what I saw from Haley was that his team was always well conditioned, well trained, and well prepared. I saw players improve significantly under his watch. I saw players' attitude change to the point where they were hungry to get better. I saw Haley take a team with quite a bit of low-quality talent and turn them into a playoff-contending team. And I also think it's unfair to judge a coach who couldn't take the team to the top with Matt Cassel as his QB. Haley gets blamed a lot for blowouts. You know what? The Packers and Steelers give up 30+ point games all the time. The difference is, they have a QB that can score 30+ points when they need to. The Chiefs don't.

I didn't like the Haley firing. But if he was going to be fired, the Chiefs should have had an open interview process for finding his replacement. It was pretty clear that they never had any intention of doing that. And if you're going to fire him, fire him. Don't spend an embarrassing 6 months in a smear campaign to sabotage him.

chiefzilla1501
03-25-2012, 09:52 AM
Im just saying not all the sacks are because he holds the ball too long. I know he does and hes a ****ing idiot. But BR would just allow guys to run around him and get the QB. Orton got the ball out quickly. Hopefully while Matt was hurt he saw that

The problem is it's not something that's really fixable. Orton got rid of the ball quickly because he made the pre-snap reads and knew where his open guy would be. Cassel doesn't do that. That became clear in the games leading up to his injury. Teams decided they were going to blitz the daylights out of him and his inability to spot the blitz meant we had a bunch of blitzers with no blockers to account for them. Cassel's job is to spot that and then find the hot read.

Hell, we heard that even after being with the Chiefs for a while, he was still using Patriots terminology. I like the guy because I respect his attitude for the game. But he's just not mentally equipped to start in this league.

chiefzilla1501
03-25-2012, 09:52 AM
Haley is freaking garbage and anyone that knows football or has coached in their lifetime knows that. His pre-season preparation of the Chiefs was a freaking abortion!!! Don't give me the line of bull that he was behind the 8-Ball, so was all of the other teams. We were so behind everyone else in the training camp/pre-season it wasn't even funny.

I never wanted the guy as a head coach in the first place. He was a decent offensive coordinator but I had followed him long enough clear back to his Cowboy days to know his personality/style wasn't going to work as a NFL head coach. Maybe someday after he learns from his mistakes but geesh why did we have to give the man his first head coaching job??? WHY???

The Chiefs are a better team because Haley was here. Whether you agree or disagree that he was THE answer, there is no denying that it was a good thing he was here.

BoneKrusher
03-25-2012, 09:55 AM
Hell, we heard that even after being with the Chiefs for a while, he was still using Patriots terminology. I like the guy because I respect his attitude for the game. But he's just not mentally equipped to start in this league.

i agree, Matt has the size and he's durable but lacks the mentality to be a starter.

Tribal Warfare
03-25-2012, 10:03 AM
i agree, Matt has the size and he's durable but lacks the mentality to be a starter.

Yep, I said that day one and I got railed for it by his fanclub.

jspchief
03-25-2012, 10:16 AM

GTFO

jspchief
03-25-2012, 10:18 AM

He looks like a QB. He just doesn't play like one or think like one.

notorious
03-25-2012, 10:18 AM
As

I would have liked to have seen how Haley would have done without a front office trying to sabotage him. Without a front office micromanaging his offensive coordinator decisions. .

True, having the boss up a coaches ass stunt's their potential. I really wonder if Haley did some of the things offensively that he did just to shove it up Pioli's ass.

BoneKrusher
03-25-2012, 10:20 AM

yeah he's a poser.
he's not really a QB he just plays one on TV.

MotherfuckerJones
03-25-2012, 10:22 AM
When Orton played he had an actual play clock. Cassel had Haley and had 5 secs to get to the line and snap the ball. I wish we wouldve kept Orton

KurtCobain
03-25-2012, 11:04 AM

He looks like a douche I can't get over that.

Chiefnj2
03-25-2012, 11:04 AM
Dukes has it right. Cassel breaks down and Daboll was a horrible choice.

jspchief
03-25-2012, 11:06 AM
Dukes has it right. Cassel breaks down and Daboll was a horrible choice.

Yeah. Daboll. Wtf.

This thread is pissing me off.