PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Yet another dark horse worth considering at #11.

Direckshun
03-26-2012, 06:10 PM
I know you all are going to hate this suggestion, but this is easily the most fun highlight reel of this year's draftees by anybody not named Robert Griffin.

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dDJFa270SQc&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dDJFa270SQc&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

If you watch Still's work, he's a prototypical 3-4 end if you want him there. As I've written before, he is a bear against the run, and can get a ton of push in the pass game. I think he had a disappointing showing at the Combine, but he plays with a power that is betrayed by his Combine measurables.

6'5", 303 lbs. 55 tackles, 17 for a loss. 4.5 sacks in 2011. 4 sacks in 2010. He's consistent.

Keep in mind that Brockers has no push in pass defense. Still does. Brockers is a lumbering 320 lbser whose weight hasn't settled to where his next team would want it to. Still's has. Brockers is a one year wonder. Still has been the man for two seasons plus.

This team will not be keeping Dorsey in 2013, and Jackson may not stick around either if we can't re-negotiate his $14 million cap hit next year. Allen Bailey looks like a keeper but is still in development. Still comes ready made to fuck shit up.

Worth considering.

Nightfyre
03-26-2012, 06:13 PM
How can you call Brockers a one-year wonder when he is coming out as a sophomore? Jesus. Way to slant the facts. Brockers does get push in the passing game against SEC competition. Just because you ignore the tape put in front of your face doesn't make it so. Brockers is a better 3-4 5-tech prospect by nearly every analysts estimate.

Dicky McElephant
03-26-2012, 06:13 PM
Still and Bailey as our DEs next year?

scho63
03-26-2012, 06:16 PM
F*ck drafting another POS from Penn State and bite your tongue for suggesting it! The KC Chiefs and Penn State draft picks are like oil and water!

REPENT, REPENT, REPENT

:bang:

Tamba Hali was the only good one we ever got

Dicky McElephant
03-26-2012, 06:17 PM
F*ck drafting another POS from Penn State and bite your tongue for suggesting it! The KC Chiefs and Penn State draft picks are like oil and water!

REPENT, REPENT, REPENT

Tamba Hali much?

Direckshun
03-26-2012, 06:17 PM
How can you call Brockers a one-year wonder when he is coming out as a sophomore? Jesus. Way to slant the facts. Brockers does get push in the passing game against SEC competition. Just because you ignore the tape put in front of your face doesn't make it so. Brockers is a better 3-4 5-tech prospect by nearly every analysts estimate.

ITS A FIVE TECH THROW DOWN

http://www.fearnet.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20101016/hulk_800x600.jpeg

If you only performed for one year, you're a one-year wonder.

Brockers is Dorsey/Jackson. He will be a force in the run game but he never racked up pressures or sacks at LSU and was never a game changing force.

Bailey and Still both are.

BigChiefFan
03-26-2012, 06:18 PM

REPENT, REPENT, REPENT

:bang:Ever hear of Tamba Hali?

Direckshun
03-26-2012, 06:20 PM
Still and Bailey as our DEs next year?

Jesus, yes.

http://onwardstate.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Devon-Still.jpg http://www.fantasyfootballchallenge.com/images/player_photos/chiefs-defensive-end-allen-bailey-against-indianapolis-colts.jpg

scho63
03-26-2012, 06:22 PM
Ever hear of Tamba Hali?

Didn't anyone see the bottom of my post?

Nightfyre
ITS A FIVE TECH THROW DOWN

http://www.fearnet.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20101016/hulk_800x600.jpeg

Brockers is Dorsey/Jackson. He will be a force in the run game but he never racked up pressures or sacks at LSU and was never a game changing force.

Bailey and Still both are.
Brockers has Seymour upside. He doesn't take snaps off, he has a ridiculous awareness of what is going on behind the LOS, and he closes down throwing lanes with his arms. He gets push on double and triple teams. In the BCS championship, Alabama double and triple teamed him all game and he still destroyed running plays and disrupted passing plays. (Oh and blocked a field goal.)

scho63
I also want to pass on any more players from LSU!

Dicky McElephant

Yeah.....you edited after you made yourself look like an idiot.

ILChief
03-26-2012, 06:23 PM

REPENT, REPENT, REPENT

Despite Larry Johnson being a total assbag and he got run into the ground by Herm, he was a good player for us.

Direckshun
03-26-2012, 06:23 PM

Niiiiiiiiiiice edit.

BigChiefFan
03-26-2012, 06:24 PM
I'm digging talking some football. It's hard to believe the draft is around the corner. Still is underrated going into this draft. I think we could possibly trade down and still get him at 20 or shortly after that. I like the idea of getting a player of his caliber and picking up a first rounder next year, too.

Nightfyre
03-26-2012, 06:26 PM
I don't mind devon still as a pick, under two conditions:
1) We trade back and acquire a first next year.
2) Brockers isn't on the board.

Direckshun
03-26-2012, 06:27 PM
Brockers has Seymour upside. He doesn't take snaps off, he has a ridiculous awareness of what is going on behind the LOS, and he closes down throwing lanes with his arms. He gets push on double and triple teams. In the BCS championship, Alabama double and triple teamed him all game and he still destroyed running plays and disrupted passing plays. (Oh and blocked a field goal.)

His tape against Alabama was weak sauce for a purported Top 15 pick.

I'll admit that's the one thing Brockers has over Still: he's got a motor.

SNR
03-26-2012, 06:28 PM
Fuck that Omar Easy guy. Dude's nothing but a bum, and ruined any shot we had at the Super Bowl! Just say no to Penn State players! /scho63

O.city
03-26-2012, 06:28 PM
I could see us taking Brockers or Still in the first. But I'm actually intrigued a little by Kuechly.

It's not gonna be a flashy pick but hopefully a really solid guy.

O.city
03-26-2012, 06:30 PM
I wouldn't mind trading back a little and gaining an extra second this year, then turning that into one of the fringe first round guys.

Someone is gonna fall like Houston last year, happens every year.

Nightfyre
03-26-2012, 06:34 PM
His tape against Alabama was weak sauce for a purported Top 15 pick.

I'll admit that's the one thing Brockers has over Still: he's got a motor.

Brockers tape against Alabama is better than Still's tape against alabama. And Still was single teamed practically the whole game.

Tuckdaddy
03-26-2012, 06:46 PM
Jesus, yes.

http://onwardstate.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Devon-Still.jpg http://www.fantasyfootballchallenge.com/images/player_photos/chiefs-defensive-end-allen-bailey-against-indianapolis-colts.jpg

Well fugg! Color me HAPPY! I can roll with this kid.

Saccopoo
03-26-2012, 06:53 PM

This.

Brockers has as much upside as anyone I've seen recently, and potentially be an anchor at nose for a 3-4 as much as a five tech end.

This is what a 6'5", 325 lbs. five tech end looks like:

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Michael+Brockers+LSU+v+Mississippi+uAwNBlnSyNnl.jpg

And Night is correct, Brockers does get push against the pass, even though he was primarily lined up off the center and got rountinely double teamed off the line and chipped by backs. The guy doesn't take plays off and was the leader of a very good Tigers defense as a sophomore. He was at his best in the big games. Watch the championship game again - he was very, very good.

Saul Good
03-26-2012, 08:02 PM

Anthony Davis is a one-year wonder at Kentucky.

Lbedrock1
03-26-2012, 08:20 PM
I know you all are going to hate this suggestion, but this is easily the most fun highlight reel of this year's draftees by anybody not named Robert Griffin.

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dDJFa270SQc&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dDJFa270SQc&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

If you watch Still's work, he's a prototypical 3-4 end if you want him there. As I've written before, he is a bear against the run, and can get a ton of push in the pass game. I think he had a disappointing showing at the Combine, but he plays with a power that is betrayed by his Combine measurables.

6'5", 303 lbs. 55 tackles, 17 for a loss. 4.5 sacks in 2011. 4 sacks in 2010. He's consistent.

Keep in mind that Brockers has no push in pass defense. Still does. Brockers is a lumbering 320 lbser whose weight hasn't settled to where his next team would want it to. Still's has. Brockers is a one year wonder. Still has been the man for two seasons plus.

This team will not be keeping Dorsey in 2013, and Jackson may not stick around either if we can't re-negotiate his $14 million cap hit next year. Allen Bailey looks like a keeper but is still in development. Still comes ready made to **** shit up.

Worth considering.

What is the downside? I like the fact he made tackles off the block.

Red Beans
03-26-2012, 08:22 PM
Jesus, yes.

Dude look frightening. Like he would eat Peyton Manning, neck first.

bsp4444
03-26-2012, 08:29 PM
Looks like Still knows when to wrap up and when to lay the wood. In that highlight reel, he looks like an intelligent football player.

beach tribe
03-26-2012, 08:35 PM
Wow. Very Bailey-esque in stature. Looks like a BEAST. Is this guy really a prospect to be considering that high?
I'm really hoping we re-structure TJ though, I'm pretty sure he's gonna go beast this season.

rico
03-26-2012, 09:21 PM
Love this guy's intensity.

O.city
03-26-2012, 09:40 PM
There are about 7 guys that the Chiefs should have a chance of drafting that, while good players, aren't gonna be sexy picks.

This is waht Pioli is supposed to excel in. We better have a damn fine draft.

BryanBusby
03-26-2012, 09:48 PM
Whys it gotta be: "Dark Horse"

Brock
03-26-2012, 09:49 PM
Definitely a guy I have my eye on.

DJ's left nut
03-26-2012, 09:53 PM
I'm not sure how credible the statement "He's another Dorsey/Jackson" can be considered, since there is no such animal as a 'Dorsey/Jackson'.

Jackson and Dorsey are not anywhere close to the same creature. Jackson actually has the upside to be the player we need in this defense. He actually can get push in the pocket and actually can seal the edge on his own.

He's simply not the finished product we expected when drafted and he didn't have the motor he needed to have to be an immediate impact player. However, his upside is much greater than Dorsey's. Dorsey is absolutely a run-stuffer only and a guy that we need to look to upgrade on. Jackson, OTOH, has the inherent ability to be a guy that can really be a nice player in this defense.

Brockers would be a fantastic addition to the defense opposite of a 'developed' Jackson. He can sit a year behind Dorsey and play the rotational role that Bailey played last year (presuming we can't generate decent trade value for Dorsey).

Ultimately I like Brockers better than Still as I think he can be a more explosive player. His frame is better, he already strikes me as a stronger player with and even greater potential to add bulk and I like his first step more. Brockers is better in both the near and far terms, IMO.

Direckshun
03-26-2012, 10:27 PM
What is the downside? I like the fact he made tackles off the block.

His downside is twofold: he has motor issues, the draft is pretty deep at his position, and we are already three-deep at DE.

The first one is the only one that really affects his play on the field, and I'd hope that Crennel along with his intense teammates like Hali, Dorsey, and Flowers would change that quickly.

Of course the problem is, Penn State doesn't play two-gap. And it's going to be a hell of a time trying to get a guy who already has motivational issues to learn a style of defense where he gets virtually no attention, after fucking up so much shit at Penn State.

The other two are just draft considerations.

Also, unlike Brockers, Still was a team captain. He's a great presense in the locker room.

O.city
03-26-2012, 10:28 PM
I'm liking Brockers more and more.

I'm also liking Kuechly more and more. Damn you guys.

Direckshun
03-26-2012, 10:39 PM
I'm liking Brockers more and more.

I'm also liking Kuechly more and more. Damn you guys.

It's maddening.

Potential guys the Chiefs could/should take at #11?

Kuechly
DeCastro
Poe
Cox
Jenkins
Kirkpatrick
Mercilus
Perry
Upshaw
Konz
Still
Barron
Brockers

It's maddening. Kuechly is a classic Pioli selection.

DeCastro is the best player on the list.

Poe fills the roster's biggest hole.

Still and Brockers are also pretty obvious Pioli picks.

And that ignores Barron, who is everything this team loves in a prospect.

O.city
03-26-2012, 10:42 PM
There are like you said about 10 guys that I would be fine taking with that pick.

Nightfyre
03-27-2012, 12:31 AM
There are like you said about 10 guys that I would be fine taking with that pick.

Which is exactly why we should trade down.

Rausch
03-27-2012, 05:51 AM
It's maddening.

Potential guys the Chiefs could/should take at #11?

Kuechly
DeCastro
Poe
Cox
Jenkins
Kirkpatrick
Mercilus
Perry
Upshaw
Konz
Still
Barron
Brockers

It's maddening. Kuechly is a classic Pioli selection.

DeCastro is the best player on the list.

Poe fills the roster's biggest hole.

Still and Brockers are also pretty obvious Pioli picks.

And that ignores Barron, who is everything this team loves in a prospect.

DeCastro is probably the only "blue chipper" on that list. And as far as Poe I think he's got the biggest bust potential of a 1st rounder...

htismaqe
03-27-2012, 07:36 AM
DeCastro is probably the only "blue chipper" on that list. And as far as Poe I think he's got the biggest bust potential of a 1st rounder...

THIS.

the Talking Can
03-27-2012, 07:45 AM
1. please god let us trade down
2. i'd take a DE over a guard

ct
03-27-2012, 09:33 AM
May not make any fans with this, but I'd be on board with...

OG DaCastro @11, could finish off a stellar OLine (although I'm definitely warming up to ILB Kuechly)
RB Polk @44, pair up w/ Jamaal for next 3-4 years, as well as insurance if Jamaal gets hurt again (use Hillis for 1 year to bridge any learning curve)
NT Ta'amu @75 (bit of a dream slide here)

If we do take DeCastro @11, really just looking for RB, NT, ILB, S potential starters in a year or 2 for 2nd/3rd rounds, with OLB, LT, TE depth late. Probably be wise to look for a CB too, in case Routt doesn't pan out. I'm seeing DeCastro and Polk as BAA at those draft slots that fill huge needs we have. Just don't buy Peyton Hillis as much help for us long term, so I really want a nice compliment RB drafted to pair with Jamaal.

Strong OLine and running game is our only chance at success w/ Cassel or hopefully grooming a young Stanzi as starting QB. Our defense certainly needs starter help too (NT most notably, ILB close behind), but we've gotta move the ball and score TDs to win, period.

EDIT: typo fix

BigChiefFan
03-27-2012, 11:26 AM

I agree he has bust potential, but he also has incredible ceiling, if he can play to his skill-set. I really think Poe gets a bad rap around here. The general populous believes he's a blue-chipper, himself. He was considered a first rounder, before the combine, so it's not like he just came from left field. His upside outweighs the majority of the NTs that have come out in recent years. If he can play like he has the ability to play, he could be a stud for years to come. I'm not ready to write him off as a key prospect for us and I'm surprised so many have summed him up based on a few youtube videos.

mcaj22
03-27-2012, 11:36 AM
i go to Penn State and i dont say this much

but Big Still is one of the best players I've watched in a long time in potential terms of the transition of being good in the NFL and not flopping like most Penn Staters (i.e. King Courtney Brown)

htismaqe
03-27-2012, 12:38 PM
I agree he has bust potential, but he also has incredible ceiling, if he can play to his skill-set. I really think Poe gets a bad rap around here. The general populous believes he's a blue-chipper, himself. He was considered a first rounder, before the combine, so it's not like he just came from left field. His upside outweighs the majority of the NTs that have come out in recent years. If he can play like he has the ability to play, he could be a stud for years to come. I'm not ready to write him off as a key prospect for us and I'm surprised so many have summed him up based on a few youtube videos.

He's a potential blue-chip prospect but not for us. He's a 1-gapper/penetrator. He's not a NT in a 2-gap 3-4.

Trevo_410
03-27-2012, 12:49 PM
the only way i'd be fine with drafting another DE in the first round is if we're also trading away atleast one of our bust for something... they're taking up wayyyy to much cap space.

philfree
03-27-2012, 01:09 PM
He's a potential blue-chip prospect but not for us. He's a 1-gapper/penetrator. He's not a NT in a 2-gap 3-4.

We're looking for a NT and while alot have decided Poe can't play that in our D the guy has huge upside as a 5-tech in this D. He can probably play some nose too with limitd reps. Heck he could suprise some too and become a legit NT with some coaching and hard work. What this team needs is to put a dominant player at any of the three down positions on our line and this D will blowup. If we draft Poe I won't be too worried about him busting because of the guys we have calling the shots. If our scouts, Pioli and Romeo make that call I'll feel pretty confident in the pick.

Mr. Laz
03-27-2012, 01:24 PM
some people seem to be intent on us grabbing a DT/DE

I doubt it

we might grab a NT on day 1 but i don't see another 5 being grabbed that early.

DJ's left nut
03-27-2012, 01:26 PM
We're looking for a NT and while alot have decided Poe can't play that in our D the guy has huge upside as a 5-tech in this D. He can probably play some nose too with limitd reps. Heck he could suprise some too and become a legit NT with some coaching and hard work. What this team needs is to put a dominant player at any of the three down positions on our line and this D will blowup. If we draft Poe I won't be too worried about him busting because of the guys we have calling the shots. If our scouts, Pioli and Romeo make that call I'll feel pretty confident in the pick.

What he'll probably be instead is the same lazy fatbody that got blown apart by guys that will be selling insurance in 3 months.

Poe has never played anywhere near his physical attributes. I'm not sure why we think he's suddenly going to start doing so in the NFL.

philfree
03-27-2012, 01:31 PM
some people seem to be intent on us grabbing a DT/DE

I doubt it

we might grab a NT on day 1 but i don't see another 5 being grabbed that early.

I don't have a clear cut favorite at this point unless Tannehill falls to us and he most likely won't.

philfree
03-27-2012, 01:32 PM
What he'll probably be instead is the same lazy fatbody that got blown apart by guys that will be selling insurance in 3 months.

Poe has never played anywhere near his physical attributes. I'm not sure why we think he's suddenly going to start doing so in the NFL.

That's where it's up to the scouts, Pioli and Romeo to get it right.

Direckshun
03-27-2012, 01:46 PM
That's where it's up to the scouts, Pioli and Romeo to get it right.

The scouts are telling you the same thing we're telling you.

Pioli has a definitive draft history, and it shuns players like Poe.

L.A. Chieffan
03-27-2012, 01:49 PM
I bet we trade up, watch.

Direckshun
03-27-2012, 01:54 PM

Want to put something on that?

Sigs for a year?

L.A. Chieffan
03-27-2012, 01:57 PM
Want to put something on that?

Sigs for a year?

the odds of them trading up are much worse than staying or trading down. i should get more than that i think

Coogs
03-27-2012, 01:59 PM

Personally, I think we are in a very bad position to trade up or down. I think we are going to pick at 11 barring a miracle.

philfree
03-27-2012, 02:01 PM
The scouts are telling you the same thing we're telling you.

Pioli has a definitive draft history, and it shuns players like Poe.

The scouts are saying Poe has some risk to go with his huge upside but I'm not predicting any picks. Pioli likes the safe picks though so Poe probably won't be the guy based on that.

It's out there that Memphis was a terrible team with terrible coaching. I wonder if part of the reason that Poe's tape isn't good is the fact the he played to many positions and was never coached up on the proper techniques and maybe didn't have a clear idea of what his assignments were play to play because of it.

Direckshun
03-27-2012, 02:06 PM
the odds of them trading up are much worse than staying or trading down. i should get more than that i think

If they trade up, you control my sig for five years.

If they don't, I get yours for a year.

L.A. Chieffan
03-27-2012, 02:11 PM
If they trade up, you control my sig for five years.

If they don't, I get yours for a year.

ok whatever. makes it fun WEZ GONNA TRADE UP AND GET POE!

Direckshun
03-27-2012, 02:13 PM
ok whatever. makes it fun WEZ GONNA TRADE UP AND GET POE!

LMAO

Direckshun
03-27-2012, 02:18 PM
I'll put the Chiefs chances at #11 thusly:

50% trade down
35% Kuechly
5% Still
5% DeCastro
2% Brockers
2% Cox
1% Barron

DeezNutz
03-27-2012, 02:19 PM
I'll put the Chiefs chances at #11 thusly:

50% trade down
35% Kuechly
5% Still
5% DeCastro
2% Brockers
2% Cox
1% Barron

Assuming Tannehill and Richardson are off the board, who is moving up and why?

kc hopeful
03-27-2012, 02:22 PM

REPENT, REPENT, REPENT

Dave Szott?

DJ's left nut
03-27-2012, 02:33 PM

If both of those guys are off the board, I would think there's a good chance that Coples is still on the board.

There are certainly nightmare scenarios where none of them are available, and they aren't really that farfetched, but there's always an unexpected pick or two (Poe going early has the look of that pick this year). If that leads to a guy like Coples falling to #11, there may well be a 4-3 team sitting in the 20s that knows they won't get him that trades up to grab him at 11.

keg in kc
03-27-2012, 03:01 PM
I'm still waiting for the first dark horse worth considering, much less "yet another". This thread is strike number what?

O.city
03-27-2012, 09:50 PM
I'm starting to lean towards Kuechly a little more.

From what I've watched the last few days and read, the guy would probably not ever come off the field. Subpackages and all.

I'm also coming around on Brockers a lot. He has Seymour type upside. However he is a dlineman. You never know.

If you take Kuechly in the first and a DE or Ta'amu in the second, your starters on d could very well be set.

Or even Chapman in the third or fourth.

As much as this draft is tough for us in the first in who we take, there are gonna be some really great potential players to grab in the 2-4 rounds.

Ta'amu, Harrison Smith, Kevin Zeitler, Lamar Miller, Dwayne Allen.

It's all going to depend on where you go in the first.

If it's Decastro, you would likely go with Ta'amu unless they really like a Chapman type guy.

I will say this about this draft and Pioli. This is his bread and butter. He has a chance in this draft to really add some playmakers and talent to this team.

Direckshun
03-27-2012, 10:22 PM
God, if we were able to land Ta'amu in the second, I might just shit my pants.

But I just can't be sure he drops anchor expertly like someone like Chatman will or Gregg has, so I can't be sure the Chiefs want him.

But goddamn, he has the size for it.

O.city
03-27-2012, 10:24 PM
Ta'amu would be a good get, but I'm intrigued by Chapman. The dude was a monster for Saban.

Direckshun
03-27-2012, 10:35 PM
Ta'amu would be a good get, but I'm intrigued by Chapman. The dude was a monster for Saban.

He's also an injury risk. GRRRRRR

**** the two-gapping 3-4 nose tackle position. So freaking hard to project.

Chapman comes ready made, but he's undersized ("only" 310 lbs) and an injury risk. Ta'amu will need some development, but he's perfect size.

Next year Georgia has a 6'6' 350 lber coming out, 1st round grade on him at this point. Georgia actually plays the two-gap 3-4, too.

BIG K
03-27-2012, 10:36 PM

This team will not be keeping Dorsey in 2013, and Jackson may not stick around either if we can't re-negotiate his $14 million cap hit next year. Allen Bailey looks like a keeper but is still in development. Still comes ready made to **** shit up.

Worth considering.

Did not waste my time looking at the posts but, your vid shows the kid has awarness if nothing else....

SNR
03-27-2012, 11:09 PM
He's also an injury risk. GRRRRRR

**** the two-gapping 3-4 nose tackle position. So freaking hard to project.

Chapman comes ready made, but he's undersized ("only" 310 lbs) and an injury risk. Ta'amu will need some development, but he's perfect size.

Next year Georgia has a 6'6' 350 lber coming out, 1st round grade on him at this point. Georgia actually plays the two-gap 3-4, too.I anticipate that next year Fate will switch up her method of cursing brittle Chiefs fans.

We'll be picking around like... 15-20. Everybody projects us to take Kwame Geathers. He's the perfect player for Romeo's defense, he's strong, physical, smart, hard-working, etc. He's the all-around perfect pick for us.

But all of a sudden, a blue-chip QB falls unexpectedly to us. Let's just say it's Tyler Wilson to pick a guy who is worth calling a QB of the future (and not Landry Jones). Everybody says you gotta pull the trigger on the QB.

What do the Chiefs do? Go full Patriot Way and stick to the process. They pick the fucking nose tackle.

Instead of giving us a high pick with a hole at QB for three straight years, teasing us with putting all of the guys out of reach, she instead gives us an average pick, an available QB, but temps Pioli with his dream fatty.

whoman69
03-27-2012, 11:15 PM

Run on cornerbacks.