PDA

View Full Version : Life -- Are any of you NEVER out of weed?

Simply Red
03-31-2012, 01:27 AM
-- Are any of you NEVER out of weed?

Crush
03-31-2012, 01:28 AM
I'm always out of weeds. I take good care of my lawn.

Buck
03-31-2012, 01:40 AM
Havent smoked since Halloween.

That's a major dry-spell.

Ugly Duck
03-31-2012, 01:47 AM
My piss gets drug-tested. I'm always out of weed.

Pushead2
03-31-2012, 01:53 AM

x2

Lumpy
03-31-2012, 01:55 AM
Where's the poll option for, "I haven't found a good dealer yet"? LMAO

Seriously though, I haven't smoked since the Millennium New Year. I miss it sometimes, but I sure as hell don't miss the munchies.

Oh, and you guys are a bunch of filthy scrubs. :p

BryanBusby
03-31-2012, 01:56 AM

x3

blazzin311
03-31-2012, 02:28 AM
Well, I'm just gonna throw this nugget (see what I did there) out there....I think this pretty much sums it up.

“If you ain’t got a good job and you ain’t smokin’ weed, then I don’t know what the f#ck you are doin’ wit your life.” -Kat Williams

ZootedGranny
03-31-2012, 02:37 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O--ifsLNKP4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red
03-31-2012, 02:57 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O--ifsLNKP4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've got a track by that MC, pretty dope sound. I don't recall the name, as I get in a haze when downloading, and switch computers like you switch your socks never transfering over my music index, much different than the good old days when we were able to buy cd's - now w/ beatport, i get glazed over and forget the artists, it's pretty sad really, we've lost that personal touch of an actual physical CD. Though it IS damned handy and easy to get tracks, I find it harder to keep up with the artists.

splatbass
03-31-2012, 04:02 AM
I've been out of weed since 1983.

Detoxing
03-31-2012, 09:56 AM
I have an unidentified ninja assassin that brings me bud whenever i'm out.

Well...that not entirely true. Sometimes i have to go to him.

Simplicity
03-31-2012, 10:00 AM
Weed is for ****s that cannot stay clean to save their filthy lives...
Stay clean... Pathetic.

cabletech94
03-31-2012, 10:07 AM
Stay clean... Pathetic.

you realize, a ton of CP will probably want to lynch you now (no racial0):)

Donger
03-31-2012, 10:09 AM
Marijuana? I've never tried it. The whole illegal part of it made me hesitant, along with that everyone told me not to try it because they believed that it would make me a bit "off."

Detoxing
03-31-2012, 10:09 AM
Stay clean... Pathetic.

lol.

Predarat
03-31-2012, 10:12 AM
They need to ban companies for testing for it in employment drug testing. That sucks. The stupid fucking man.

WhiteWhale
03-31-2012, 10:20 AM
One Marijuana cigarette is enough to KILL YOU! - Some government asshole

Braincase
03-31-2012, 10:22 AM
Haven't partaken for years now. But when I did, I enjoyed it.

Rudy lost the toss
03-31-2012, 10:28 AM
ill be shroomin and smoking tonight

:)

gblowfish
03-31-2012, 10:59 AM
Exactly who do you buy your weed from? Where does he live? What's his phone number?

lcarus
03-31-2012, 11:04 AM
Marijuana? I've never tried it. The whole illegal part of it made me hesitant, along with that everyone told me not to try it because they believed that it would make me a bit "off."

Don't you wanna try it just one time though? You only live once. It's a harmless drug.

Simply Red
03-31-2012, 11:05 AM
Donger is about to drop his famous 'No' response in 3,2,...................

Donger
03-31-2012, 11:06 AM
Don't you wanna try it just one time though? You only live once. It's a harmless drug.

No.

JOhn
03-31-2012, 11:08 AM
They need to ban companies for testing for it in employment drug testing. That sucks. The stupid ****ing man.

:spock:

Uh that is a Fucking stupid thought.

Yea, I want the guy driving a semi High.. Or better yet the Medical personnel high.

I agree some jobs it has no bearing on, but there are others that I'm not willing to bet my life on.

JOhn
03-31-2012, 11:09 AM
I've been out of weed since 1983.

ROFL

Deberg_1990
03-31-2012, 11:11 AM
never smoked a day in my life so im always out of weed.

WhiteWhale
03-31-2012, 11:28 AM

Uh that is a ****ing stupid thought.

Yea, I want the guy driving a semi High.. Or better yet the Medical personnel high.

I agree some jobs it has no bearing on, but there are others that I'm not willing to bet my life on.

THC stays in your system for 30 days. You don't stay high for 30 days.

Just because someone drinks doesn't mean they show up to work drunk.

Why do so many people think that those who smoke weed are high 24 hours a day?

JOhn
03-31-2012, 11:31 AM
THC stays in your system for 30 days. You don't stay high for 30 days.

Just because someone drinks doesn't mean they show up to work drunk.

Are you willing to stake your life on it? Or how about your families?
I've seen people show up for work in both those professions being high.

I'm well aware of how long it stays in your system. And it actually varies from a few days to 28+ days, depending on the persons age, weight, how often they smoke and the potency among other things. I never implied that I thought they are high 24hrs a day either...

Please don't assume you know what I'm thinking.

WhiteWhale
03-31-2012, 11:32 AM
Are you willing to stake your life on it? Or how about your families?
I've seen people show up for work in both those professions being high.

I'm well aware of how long it stays in your system. And it actually varies from a few days to 28+ days, depending on the persons age, weight, how often they smoke and the potency among other things.

What? You take the same risk if that person drinks alcohol. I've seen lots of people show up to work drunk too. I don't feel they should be condemned for it unless they're displaying signs of abuse.

Someone using a drug doesn't equal abusing the drug.

JOhn
03-31-2012, 11:38 AM
What? You take the same risk if that person drinks alcohol. I've seen lots of people show up to work drunk too.

Someone using a drug doesn't equal abusing the drug.

First off, alcohol is detectable on their breath, and alcohol is also tested in most drug screens. And being drunk or high is not acceptable on the job in some professions.

Point being if it's a pre-employment test, then there probably is an issue if you can't stay clean for 30days to pass one.

Again, did I say they were abusing it? Why do you insist on putting words in my mouth?

WhiteWhale
03-31-2012, 11:45 AM
First off, alcohol is detectable on their breath, and alcohol is also tested in most drug screens. And being drunk or high is not acceptable on the job in some professions.

Point being if it's a pre-employment test, then there probably is an issue if you can't stay clean for 30days to pass one.

Again, did I say they were abusing it? Why do you insist on putting words in my mouth?

Being drunk or high on the job is not acceptable in ANY PROFESSION. If a person shows up to work messed up on drugs, they are a drug abuser. There are basically no exceptions to this. That's why I keep bringing it up.

While testing for THC tells you who smokes weed, it doesn't tell you that someone abuses it and that reach is often made. Perhaps I jumped the gun and you did not make it, but you did jump right to people showing up to work ****ed up.

Anyway, passing drug screens is easy for people who do smoke anyway if they're not retarded. It's more a stupidity detector.

Donger
03-31-2012, 11:46 AM
Being drunk or high on the job is not acceptable in ANY PROFESSION. If a person shows up to work messed up on drugs, they are a drug abuser. There are basically no exceptions to this. That's why I keep bringing it up.

What about being high as an employee of a pot dispensary?

JOhn
03-31-2012, 11:48 AM

ROFL

WhiteWhale
03-31-2012, 11:51 AM

No.

When I go to buy beer, I don't usually run into a drunk clerk. He would get fired.

jspchief
03-31-2012, 12:09 PM
Choice: keep your job or smoke pot.

If you don't place a higher priority on your job, I don't want you working for me.

Not to mention what is says about how you regard laws.

You don't have to be high at work for a drug test to give an employer a picture of who you are.

Rausch
03-31-2012, 12:13 PM
Get back to me when you're holding some decent 'shrooms...

KC native
03-31-2012, 12:53 PM

If you don't place a higher priority on your job, I don't want you working for me.

You don't have to be high at work for a drug test to give an employer a picture of who you are.

HAHA Beating piss tests is so easy. Synthetic Urine FTMFW! Keep your "leave it to beaver" morality to yourself.

bevischief
03-31-2012, 12:53 PM
Ask Buck.

KC native
03-31-2012, 12:56 PM
As to the OP, I'm never out. I snag little pieces of the exceptional examples and stick them in a rainy day jar (has like 2-3 zips in it). So fuck a drought.

Dayze
03-31-2012, 12:57 PM
I heard weed makes you hallucinate and want to fight and rape people.

Bump
03-31-2012, 12:57 PM

ROFL

Bump
03-31-2012, 12:58 PM
I feel bad for those who can't use this miracle plant because of drug testing. But drink up! That's what our fascist gov't wants. So many problems from alcohol and ZERO problems from weed in the history of the world. Just shows how corrupt everything is.

Donger
03-31-2012, 12:59 PM
I feel bad for those who can't use this miracle plant because of drug testing. But drink up! That's what our fascist gov't wants. So many problems from alcohol and ZERO problems from weed in the history of the world. Just shows how corrupt everything is.

I have heard that pot makes people paranoid. Do you have an opinion on that?

KC native
03-31-2012, 01:00 PM

Employment tests are so easy to beat that's not an excuse. They can't watch you go for those. So buy the synthetic, heat it up, saran wrap it to your leg, take it out when you get there, squeeze it in the cup, spray a little on the seat, and you're good to go.

I know construction guys that keep it in their glove box in case someone gets hurt on the job site and everyone gets popped.

Bump
03-31-2012, 01:02 PM

no, I never get paranoid. I just get happy and hungry.

ElGringo
03-31-2012, 01:03 PM
Well, when in the states, was never out since I housed and fed the dealer....since moving to Mexico, always out since I quit smoking it.

Donger
03-31-2012, 01:04 PM
no, I never get paranoid. I just get happy and hungry.

What about when you are not "high"?

Bump
03-31-2012, 01:07 PM

feel fine, I only smoke at night after work anyways. I wake up every morning feeling fine.

DenverDanChiefsFan
03-31-2012, 01:08 PM
I'm only out of weeds during the winter. As soon as the weather starts warming up those little fuckers start popping up all over my yard. Doesn't seem to matter what weed killers I spray, they keep coming back. :spock:

ChiefGator
03-31-2012, 01:09 PM

Some people get paranoid when they are high... but it's not a condition that seeps into your non-high life. It's a commonly sited reason for not smoking weed though.

I'm in an apartment and I don't like sharing my business with others, especially illegal business, so I hardly ever smoke, and never at home. If I manage to buy my land out in the country, I would quite likely start smoking recreationally on the weekends.

Johnny Vegas
03-31-2012, 01:09 PM

Uh that is a Fucking stupid thought.

how can you single out just pot? Truck drivers are always drugged up. They have a running history of cocaine use. Couldn't someone popping pills take pills all day on the job as well? Seriously people just assume those that smoke pot are some kind of fiend that needs to smoke every hour. Its so far from the truth it looks ridiculous when you say shit like this.

Donger
03-31-2012, 01:14 PM
feel fine, I only smoke at night after work anyways. I wake up every morning feeling fine.

Okay, just checking. You seem to be a little paranoid quite often, so I was curious if that's just when high or not.

Donger
03-31-2012, 01:15 PM
how can you single out just pot? Truck drivers are always drugged up. They have a running history of cocaine use. Couldn't someone popping pills take pills all day on the job as well? Seriously people just assume those that smoke pot are some kind of fiend that needs to smoke every hour. Its so far from the truth it looks ridiculous when you say shit like this.

Personally, I don't want anyone driving under the influence of any drug, pot included.

Johnny Vegas
03-31-2012, 01:15 PM

they get paranoid because they lose control of themselves when they're not ready for the high. They start to analyze their presence and feel out of place as everyone else seems to act normal. Their heart races and thoughts sore in light speed pace. Then starvation kicks in and you MUST find food.

Bump
03-31-2012, 01:18 PM
Okay, just checking. You seem to be a little paranoid quite often, so I was curious if that's just when high or not.

I'm just naturally cynical

Johnny Vegas
03-31-2012, 01:19 PM
Personally, I don't want anyone driving under the influence of any drug, pot included.

and I completely agree. I don't want people high, drunk, pilled out while driving. I can't stand it when I see how people can single out one drug because of its stereotype.

Bump
03-31-2012, 01:20 PM

totally agree

blazzin311
03-31-2012, 01:21 PM

I smoke so much, sometimes I forget its even illegal....heck, the only negative results of smoking marijuana as far as I'm concerned are that there's less marijuana afterwards. :bong:

Stay clean... Pathetic.

"Don't like gay marriage? Donít get one.
Donít like abortions? Donít get one.
Donít like drugs? Donít do them.
Don't like alcohol? Don't drink it.
Donít like sex? Donít have it.
Donít like your rights taken away?
Donít take away anybody elses or tell anyone how to live their lives." (You prententious prick!)

Seriously though, sounds like you could us a joint! :D

While testing for THC tells you who smokes weed, it doesn't tell you that someone abuses it and that reach is often made. Perhaps I jumped the gun and you did not make it, but you did jump right to people showing up to work ****ed up.

Anyway, passing drug screens is easy for people who do smoke anyway if they're not retarded. It's more a stupidity detector.

Yea, you're dead wrong with that part in bold. I've had numerous jobs throughout the years from the time I was 15 until the present. I've shown up high at least once or twice (sometimes more) to every single one of them, and at no point has it resulted in a negative or unproductive work performance. You see there are actually many stoners who work, go to school, have kids and other high end priorities, etc., who work their asses off doing what they gotta do all day everyday, to make something of themselves, that can also manage being high or smoking the beautiful herb at the same time. And might I add that it feels quite good to be a productive stoner!

I do however think the real question and perhaps what you are ultimately referring to is.....Are you actually doing what you have to do everyday successfully? Or are you just stoned all the time and getting by? Doing mediocre? If so, it's nothing to be proud of.

crazycoffey
03-31-2012, 01:23 PM
Drugs are bad, Mm'kay

Johnny Vegas
03-31-2012, 01:24 PM
its a complete travesty what the war on drugs has caused the public to do. Move to synthetic forms of the drug such as k2 spice for pot and bath salts for cocaine. Kids can buy this synthetic crap at gas stations and snort the bath salts to get a cocaine rush and smoke the unknown substance in the k2 spice that imitates a pot high. These are worse than the real drug. Kids are killing themselves snorting bath salts and literally going crazy and killing themselves well before a cocaine habit would kill someone. Nobody knows whats in this crap but the people that make it and even their packaging states not for consumption, but it really was intended to.

The Dawg
03-31-2012, 01:41 PM

Same here. The illegal part is what turns me away more than anything. On top of that I HATE smoking in general.

It's been offered to me before and I've said no- I might try it sometime though

blazzin311
03-31-2012, 01:44 PM

Theres a couple of ways I've seen this broken down that in my opinion can help explain it depending on which side of the fence perhaps your on.

1. Smoking weed doesn't cause paranoia, the law does. Hence when marijuana is no longer illegal, paranoia will no longer (or at least not to the same extent) be a side affect of it.

2. A lot of people will argue that being paranoid while high is the worst thing about marijuana.....but really I believe it may just be a gift. You see, we aren't actually 'paranoid', but simply more alert. (This is my preferred stance)

splatbass
03-31-2012, 01:48 PM

Why? What have you heard? Are people talking about me?

evolve27
03-31-2012, 02:05 PM

This.

KChiefer
03-31-2012, 02:05 PM
its a complete travesty what the war on drugs has caused the public to do. Move to synthetic forms of the drug such as k2 spice for pot and bath salts for cocaine.

I've never known anyone who's done the salts. I'll never try them. I've had the real deal, but I don't think it should be legal. Ever. Although, if it were, it'd be "cleaner" and that would be a good thing.

K2 I've tried a hitter or two and didn't like it. I'd imagine doing a lot of it could really mess you up. Legal or no, smoking pot is a much better decision than K2.

I'm surprised 45% of people responding here are smokers. Although, some nonsmokers may just not be responding. Still, get with the program Feds!!!
:bong:

JOhn
03-31-2012, 02:18 PM

Uhhh Because that is what THIS discussion is about?

And as for truck drivers, it was but one example... You seemed to miss the "medical professionals" part. And your example of truck drivers really is a good example of Assuming, which you say you is ridiculous.

Pills? Yea they can, I did it for 10+ years before getting clean. Which is al the more reason to test on a regular basis.

Just curious how many of you that don't like testing would feel if someone who is a Dr, train conductor, Driver or other such profession ended up causing the death of a loved one and tested positive for pot. Would you just assume that it was from days ago, and not recent usage?

(not sure that came out how I meant it, but I'm sure you can figure it out)

Demonpenz
03-31-2012, 02:41 PM
People are so medicated on pills, caffene, lack of sleep, texting, emailing, always on-call, to single out weed for being a problem is a weird. Also there is this whole Nyquil dragon that will make your body numb for days.

splatbass
03-31-2012, 02:43 PM
People are so medicated on pills, caffene, lack of sleep, texting, emailing, always on-call, to single out weed for being a problem is a weird. Also there is this whole Nyquil dragon that will make your body numb for days.

They took the good stuff out of Nyquil.

Ugly Duck
03-31-2012, 02:49 PM
This.

I would if I could. But I can't, so I won't.

crazycoffey
03-31-2012, 02:53 PM
I was joking about this not too long ago. I've never used, always pissed tested in the military and as a cop it's highly frowned upon to do illegal things. But when I'm 55 or 60, retired and still able to get around. I do plan on getting stoned to high hell, and getting in a low speed pursuit from the cops. I don't want anyone to get hurt, but when I'm caught I want to say, "I've never seen it from this angle before, had to try it once"

JOhn
03-31-2012, 02:57 PM
I was joking about this not too long ago. I've never used, always pissed tested in the military and as a cop it's highly frowned upon to do illegal things. But when I'm 55 or 60, retired and still able to get around. I do plan on getting stoned to high hell, and getting in a low speed pursuit from the cops. I don't want anyone to get hurt, but when I'm caught I want to say, "I've never seen it from this angle before, had to try it once"
ROFLROFLROFL

Johnny Vegas
03-31-2012, 03:20 PM
Uhhh Because that is what THIS discussion is about?

And as for truck drivers, it was but one example... You seemed to miss the "medical professionals" part. And your example of truck drivers really is a good example of Assuming, which you say you is ridiculous.

Pills? Yea they can, I did it for 10+ years before getting clean. Which is al the more reason to test on a regular basis.

Just curious how many of you that don't like testing would feel if someone who is a Dr, train conductor, Driver or other such profession ended up causing the death of a loved one and tested positive for pot. Would you just assume that it was from days ago, and not recent usage?

(not sure that came out how I meant it, but I'm sure you can figure it out)

are you kidding?! you're saying if a doctor can't save a life they're to be drug tested for pot? you think this has some sort of demonizing effect on people that smoke pot?

Look. These doctors are drug pushers. The pharmacist is your drug dealer. There have been an outstanding rise in deaths over pill usage and alcohol abuse as well as death. Those people are the ones with the money. The doctors, plastic surgeons, lawyers, political figures, and a professional athlete. All popping pills, drinking alcohol, and saying pot is bad. Yet time after time those rich powerful people come out with cocaine abuse and even harder stuff. The only time you hear about a pot being in the mix is with a professional athlete.

In Montana there was a cocaine ring that included a district attorney and high profile names around the state. Just keep demonizing pot. Thats obviously where the problem is.

crazycoffey
03-31-2012, 03:24 PM
are you kidding?! you're saying if a doctor can't save a life they're to be drug tested for pot? you think this has some sort of demonizing effect on people that smoke pot?

Look. These doctors are drug pushers. The pharmacist is your drug dealer. There have been an outstanding rise in deaths over pill usage and alcohol abuse as well as death. Those people are the ones with the money. The doctors, plastic surgeons, lawyers, political figures, and a professional athlete. All popping pills, drinking alcohol, and saying pot is bad. Yet time after time those rich powerful people come out with cocaine abuse and even harder stuff. The only time you hear about a pot being in the mix is with a professional athlete.

In Montana there was a cocaine ring that included a district attorney and high profile names around the state. Just keep demonizing pot. Thats obviously where the problem is.

put the :bong: away

Johnny Vegas
03-31-2012, 03:35 PM
put the :bong: away

only after a hard days work does it come out so I can sleep through the night. :)

Ultra Peanut
03-31-2012, 03:43 PM
I wish this poll were public.

I just broke up some of my emergency stash of Sour Diesel right now, though. Hard times.

Johnny Vegas
03-31-2012, 03:48 PM
Do you read ONLY what you want to read?

Just ignore the other questions?
I'll make it simple for you...

Train conductor kills your whole family, and during his hospitalization he tests positive for pot. Are you just gonna assume it was from his days off?

Yes. Because more than likely the train conductor was text messaging instead of hitting a bong or a joint in the train.

solidgold
03-31-2012, 03:55 PM
As far as cannabis goes, a blood or saliva test is much more valid for determining recent use, or "impairment" than a urine sample. What is needed is a metric that accurately represents impairment at the time. This would solve the legality issue - do it in your home or other safe environment and everything is fine, drive or work under the influence then you should be prepared for whatever consequences are deemed appropriate.

Ultra Peanut
03-31-2012, 03:55 PM
Weed stays in your system hells of long, dudes. (In the sense that you can test positive for it a month after smoking, not that you STAY BLAZED FOR DAYS. Sadly.)

I definitely don't approve of high driving/boating/train engineering/flying/crabwalking, and have no idea what the broader context of the discussion is beyond the past couple of posts, but I'm just saying.

I fucking LOVE riding in a car when I'm high, though. I totally see what dogs go crazy about. Social anxiety makes it harder to enjoy a train ride high, but that's awesome from time to time, too.

Psyko Tek
03-31-2012, 04:04 PM
Stay clean... Pathetic.

duude, chill
get a beer or something

Ultra Peanut
03-31-2012, 04:05 PM
I'm not a chicken! You're a turkey!

(I feel vastly more guilty about my caffeine consumption than my weed intake, for reals. Also I hate drinking, especially since I found out my mom used to be an alcoholic. Weed rulz scrubz.)

KChiefer
03-31-2012, 04:05 PM
...squeeze it in the cup, spray a little on the seat, and you're good to go.

Nice touch! Gotta remember that

BTW, a while back I came up with a name for my memoir. A Stoner Remembered :)

Okie_Apparition
03-31-2012, 04:11 PM
They should just sell weed at walmart
it's produced by child labor like everything else there

KChiefer
03-31-2012, 04:11 PM
Train conductor kills your whole family, and during his hospitalization he tests positive for pot. Are you just gonna assume it was from his days off?

Unless he's glassy eyed, and/or sounds "high" and/or keeps reaching for the police officer's donuts and/or asking for gatorade to cure his "cotton mouth," yes.

crazycoffey
03-31-2012, 04:12 PM
there are a hell of a lot of people that smoke weed. Young kids too, I've pulled baggies from a quite a few kids under 17. I wouldn't be surprised if in our lifetime we see it decriminalized if not out right legalized.

However;

It's not legal right now, and even if it does become legal. How can even the biggest doper say it's ok to operate heavy equipment, operate on a human being, fly a plane, etc while stoned?

Flachief58
03-31-2012, 04:14 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xjAflu2aWO4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

solidgold
03-31-2012, 04:22 PM
there are a hell of a lot of people that smoke weed. Young kids too, I've pulled baggies from a quite a few kids under 17. I wouldn't be surprised if in our lifetime we see it decriminalized if not out right legalized.

However;

It's not legal right now, and even if it does become legal. How can even the biggest doper say it's ok to operate heavy equipment, operate on a human being, fly a plane, etc while stoned?

It is decriminalized in many states and a few of those states have legalized it for medical use with a few more looking to outright legalize for recreational purposes at the next available opportunity.

Totally agreed that not a single doper can argue that it is ok to operate such machinery. Doubt they'd even try... unless really, really, really blazed - I mean after all nothing really exists and we're all, like, just a dream of some giant koala bear and when that koala bear wakes up... man, what's gonna happen to us then?

KChiefer
03-31-2012, 04:28 PM

I agree that none of those things should be done while stoned. IMO this can also be said of people with legal prescriptions like antidepressants. There are times when I can tell someone is on antidepressants, and they can act squirrelly.

I'd say that if someone wants to fly solo "high," over the ocean, go for it, although that's shortsighted when thinking of emergency responders that would have to deal with it. However, sober people do dumb stuff all the time. Darwin Award winners aren't all stoners and were probably drunk if I had my bet on it.

crazycoffey
03-31-2012, 04:36 PM
I agree that none of those things should be done while stoned. IMO this can also be said of people with legal prescriptions like antidepressants. There are times when I can tell someone is on antidepressants, and they can act squirrelly.

I'd say that if someone wants to fly solo "high," over the ocean, go for it, although that's shortsighted when thinking of emergency responders that would have to deal with it. However, sober people do dumb stuff all the time. Darwin Award winners aren't all stoners and were probably drunk if I had my bet on it.

Any mind altering, or mood changing, or effects your reactionary times, from legal medicine, alcohol or even prescription weed is the same boat, absolutely. And that should be under consideration before going to work for just about any job. Unless you work at home on the phone I guess. But even then you want someone working for you talking to your customers and saying things they might not say if not on prescriptions?

It's just not ethical. I think that was the original point from John (how I took it anyway) and what I was also trying to say in my last post.

Simplicity
03-31-2012, 04:44 PM

Have you been to jail more then once?

JOhn
03-31-2012, 04:49 PM
Any mind altering, or mood changing, or effects your reactionary times, from legal medicine, alcohol or even prescription weed is the same boat, absolutely. And that should be under consideration before going to work for just about any job. Unless you work at home on the phone I guess. But even then you want someone working for you talking to your customers and saying things they might not say if not on prescriptions?

It's just not ethical. I think that was the original point from John (how I took it anyway) and what I was also trying to say in my last post.
:clap:

Ultra Peanut
03-31-2012, 04:50 PM
Have you been to jail more then once?sweet grammar brah

http://i.imgur.com/Cj7XH.gif

Simplicity
03-31-2012, 06:00 PM
sweet grammar brah

http://i.imgur.com/Cj7XH.gif

You are so cool. I don't think you realize how cool you are. Has anyone told you how cool you are? You are so cool.

LiveSteam
03-31-2012, 06:13 PM
Hey son I know you smoke pot & I dont like it!
Look Dad you really gonna tell me you have never tried it?
Look God dammit kid I have been in the military 38 years now & all we ever did is smoke hemp stalk back in the 60s.
ROTFLMAO What ever Dad.

True story

KChiefer
03-31-2012, 06:17 PM
Hey son I know you smoke pot & I dont like it!
Look Dad you really gonna tell me you have never tried it?
Look God dammit kid I have been in the military 38 years now & all we ever did is smoke hemp stalk back in the 60s.
ROTFLMAO What ever Dad.

True story

Tell him to "go get the shotgun, we're getting PLATOONED!!!!"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ECgDxqNLeck" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LiveSteam
03-31-2012, 06:20 PM
Tell him to "go get the shotgun, we're getting PLATOONED!!!!"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ECgDxqNLeck" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I wish.He passed on in 2004. Worst day of my life trying to let go of the only hero I ever had. He was great man & solder & an awesome father. I was a very lucky son.

Ultra Peanut
03-31-2012, 06:56 PM
Every time I smoke I'm reminded how much better vaping is for daily use.

You are so cool. I don't think you realize how cool you are. Has anyone told you how cool you are? You are so cool.
Only like all the time. Thank you ever so much for noticing!

KChiefer
03-31-2012, 08:12 PM
I wish.He passed on in 2004. Worst day of my life trying to let go of the only hero I ever had. He was great man & solder & an awesome father. I was a very lucky son.

My condolences. My dad was a royal prick! My friend's father contracted MS a few years ago, and me and my friends have told him he should get him some pot to try, but he knows his father would not partake because he has a job that tests and his dad a blue collar, nonsmoking type. His parents are really great people, and I wish them the best. They raised one of the hardest workers I know with a great heart!

Simplicity
04-01-2012, 03:01 PM
Every time I smoke I'm reminded how much better vaping is for daily use.

Only like all the time. Thank you ever so much for noticing!

No problem. I just cannot believe how cool you are. Like I still don't think you realize how cool you are. Do all your friends think you are so cool too? You are so cool.

lcarus
04-01-2012, 03:20 PM
No.

That's cool if you don't wanna try it, but I think our society has really put a negative stigma on a harmless drug. My grandma knows I smoke sometimes and she always asks me questions about it, as if she wants to try it. She never has and never would, but I think there is a small part of her that is curious. She is 72.

DaFace
04-01-2012, 03:29 PM
We recently moved offices at work, and I realized the other day that I'll have a birds eye view of the 420 rally in a few weeks. I'm kind of excited about it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ultra Peanut
04-01-2012, 05:34 PM
That's cool if you don't wanna try it, but I think our society has really put a negative stigma on a harmless drug. My grandma knows I smoke sometimes and she always asks me questions about it, as if she wants to try it. She never has and never would, but I think there is a small part of her that is curious. She is 72.
New goal in life: Smoke out a senior citizen.

I bet it would be adorable.

CHENZ A!
04-01-2012, 06:04 PM
Stay clean... Pathetic.

LMAO

Bump
04-01-2012, 06:07 PM
However;

NOBODY is saying that!

Chief Roundup
04-01-2012, 06:12 PM

A picture that your employer is painting. Not a picture of who a person really is. This is like profiling IMO.

WV
04-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Don't get tested for work, but I don't enjoy it anymore either so I don't smoke.

Sofa King
04-01-2012, 06:42 PM
Stay clean... Pathetic.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XhfsQ7ELTCw/TRbw3UUqJmI/AAAAAAAAABw/OKyXCetvk4o/s1600/get-off-your-high-horse.jpg

lcarus
04-01-2012, 08:01 PM
http://andrikyrychok.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/prozac.jpg?w=468

crazycoffey
04-01-2012, 09:01 PM
NOBODY is saying that!

I'm not going to go back and find it, someone (maybe more) was saying they can go to work stoned, because it wasn't a big deal or a harmful drug. And something about if a patient died under a doctor's care and the doc was tested positive for weed, it doesn't mean he was high while operating, which while technically true; isn't really the point of the messages being exchanged.

I'm paraphrasing....

aturnis
04-01-2012, 09:51 PM

This. Still do once and awhile. The guys in our "pool" have an understanding. Once they drop, they let everyone who'd like to know, know. We know we have "randoms" roughly every 3 months, so we have a good window.

ForeverChiefs58
04-01-2012, 09:51 PM
Who doesn't know someone who takes SOME sort of pharmaceutical drug?

My mother's nightstand looks like a damn Walgreens she takes so many pills, it is awfull.

The very first thing they should do is classify weed right, so that it is labled correctly. There is no doubt whatsoever that it can be helpfull to people. Once they get it classified right, even more people will see it is far less harmfull than tobacco or alcohol.

Simply Red
04-01-2012, 09:53 PM
legality aside, if anyone thinks drinking is safer for you than smoking marijuana, they're a complete moron. And just so we're clear I do NOT care if you've been here since Aug 2000 with 75,000 posts.

LiveSteam
04-01-2012, 10:00 PM
legality aside, if anyone thinks drinking is safer for you than smoking marijuana, they're a complete moron. And just so we're clear I do NOT care if you've been here since Aug 2000 with 75,000 posts.

How you do-en?
Livesteam Join Date: Dec 2009 6885 posts.
Wanna get high?

Simply Red
04-01-2012, 10:01 PM
yes, I think so.

NewChief
04-01-2012, 10:08 PM
New goal in life: Smoke out a senior citizen.

I bet it would be adorable.

The adorable thing is that some of the "senior citizens" out there have been down from day one. My mother-in-law, who was battling cancer and lives in a retirement village, was offered brownies by one of her elderly neighbors to help her with her chemo (she declined). ROFL

WV
04-01-2012, 10:17 PM

Depends on how you classify and equate them. How much is 1 beer equal to in weed? I mean I do think that drinking two beers and driving to work is safer than smoking a bowl and driving to work. Of course up the ante and the scales flip, but I think on the low end pot is worse if you get what I mean.

Long term, in moderation I think that drinking is less harmful by a slim margin than smoking pot. Yes alcohol pickles your liver, but taking smoke into your lungs is worse in my book. Moderation of course is the key.

KC native
04-01-2012, 10:19 PM
This. Still do once and awhile. The guys in our "pool" have an understanding. Once they drop, they let everyone who'd like to know, know. We know we have "randoms" roughly every 3 months, so we have a good window.

Seriously read up on synthetic that way no one's job is at risk. Shit is cash.

crazycoffey
04-01-2012, 10:20 PM

too much of anything is bad for you, sugar, caffeine, If you're smoking weed all day everyday it has to be worse for your body than having a beer or glass of wine with dinner. Moderation would have to play into this discussion is I guess what I'm saying here....

LiveSteam
04-01-2012, 10:21 PM
I mean I do think that drinking two beers and driving to work is safer than smoking a bowl and driving to work.

Really?

crazycoffey
04-01-2012, 10:22 PM
ROFL, WV got there right before me

KC native
04-01-2012, 10:27 PM
This is my new shit. Extracts are the shit. I don't have the nail (I got a slide tray thingy) but I want the nail. Seriously one big hit and you're good for hours.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LHddMaZk0iU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red
04-01-2012, 10:27 PM
Really?

yeah that's weird, not only have I not wrecked my car, enroute - I actually single-handedly pioneered a successful legal business..

splatbass
04-01-2012, 10:47 PM
legality aside, if anyone thinks drinking is safer for you than smoking marijuana, they're a complete moron.

True, but the people making the laws drink alcohol so it is acceptable.

ForeverChiefs58
04-01-2012, 10:48 PM
this makes me laugh every time I see it. Geraldo gets high.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jCwaAZjJ36M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

splatbass
04-01-2012, 10:48 PM
The adorable thing is that some of the "senior citizens" out there have been down from day one.

Yeah, those '60s hippies are now senior citizens.

ForeverChiefs58
04-01-2012, 10:51 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZXeI-OGvtXU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WV
04-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Really?

In terms of impairment yes. Now obviously if you weight 90lbs the beer affect will be different, but to an average person a bowl would be worse IMO.

ForeverChiefs58
04-01-2012, 10:56 PM
Stoned Driving Experiment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TzKjFiGFrcU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chasedude
04-02-2012, 12:44 AM
Just had a dry spell not long ago. Heard some mexican got busted near here with 97 lbs and everything got tight as a virgin sphincter around town. It was about 2 weeks couldn't hunt down anything.

Got to enjoy some with friends while off morel shroom hunting this afternoon. Got bored with that then went fishing. Enjoy the weather, caught a lil buzz. Life was good today.

Simply Red
04-02-2012, 12:53 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZXeI-OGvtXU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That'll never get old, truly a classic youtube.

Bump
04-02-2012, 01:01 AM
Stoned Driving Experiment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TzKjFiGFrcU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yup, I rarely do it, but I don't notice me driving any worse when I'm stoned. I noticed right away that I was driving poorly (for me) when I texted and drove and I was smart enough to realize that and stop that immediately. I don't think you should drive while high all of the time, but it's not like a DUI and should never be treated at the same level. There aren't any more excuses, fascism is why it's still illegal. The corporations like big pharma and alcohol and whoever else that would stand to lose money tell our gov't to keep it illegal and give them some money on the side to ensure that, that's why! That's the fucking reason and it's practically the definition of fascism.

chasedude
04-02-2012, 01:02 AM
... and then one day he was crankin up a marley when along came the wolf on his big bad Harley...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_CYwNWHZuT0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bump
04-02-2012, 01:04 AM
hell, with the way a lot of people drive a little weed would probably make them a better driver when it comes to regarding other people and awareness.

chasedude
04-02-2012, 01:07 AM
hell, with the way a lot of people drive a little weed would probably make them a better driver when it comes to regarding other people and awareness.

I just got a vision of Cheech and Chong parked in the middle of the road and Cheech asking Chong if he was driving too fast ROFL

boogblaster
04-02-2012, 09:22 AM
not since pottin-soil and rapid-grow was invented .....

-King-
04-02-2012, 09:41 AM
Depends on how you classify and equate them. How much is 1 beer equal to in weed? I mean I do think that drinking two beers and driving to work is safer than smoking a bowl and driving to work. Of course up the ante and the scales flip, but I think on the low end pot is worse if you get what I mean.

Long term, in moderation I think that drinking is less harmful by a slim margin than smoking pot. Yes alcohol pickles your liver, but taking smoke into your lungs is worse in my book. Moderation of course is the key.
Yeah. You literary have no idea what you're talking about.

Short term and long term, alcohol is worse for you than weed. Its not even close.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigChiefTablet
04-02-2012, 11:43 AM
The only problem I see with legalizing weed is that stoners wouldn't have anything to talk about anymore.

mr. tegu
04-02-2012, 11:58 AM
I have never smoked anything. Just never saw the point. And as long as my poker buddies do it outside and not at the table that is cool with me.

Earthling
04-02-2012, 12:02 PM
I found an old box of mine in storage...packed with old books, odds and ends, and an old baggy half full. So I can honestly say I haven't been out for over 30 years.

philfree
04-02-2012, 12:07 PM
The only problem I see with legalizing weed is that stoners wouldn't have anything to talk about anymore.

LOL Sure they would. (Que double raindbow video.)

Earthling
04-02-2012, 12:11 PM

Obviously they managed to sneak some into a brownie or tea that they gave ya. :D

splatbass
04-02-2012, 09:18 PM
I have never smoked anything. Just never saw the point.

Do you drink? Same point.

Just for the record (which I've already mentioned) I drink, but don't smoke weed (not since college in 1983). But it doesn't take a genius to understand people use both for the same reason.

Pawnmower
04-02-2012, 09:50 PM
NorCaL

Always have the best dank.

Bump
04-02-2012, 10:23 PM
Yeah. You literary have no idea what you're talking about.

Short term and long term, alcohol is worse for you than weed. Its not even close.
Posted via Mobile Device

yup, anyone who thinks weed is worse than alcohol in any sort of moderation, unless we're talking 1, 6 oz glass of red wine, is a moron. This shouldn't even be a debate any more.

Ultra Peanut
04-06-2012, 07:28 PM
I made brownies this morning to help with my post-dental surgery weekend. I'm not the most accomplished weed baker, but the results were delicious. Now I'm stoned and my mouth isn't hurting and I'm watching the Grizzlies kill the Heat. Yay.

LiveSteam
04-06-2012, 07:46 PM
Can someone hook a brother up?

Simply Red
04-06-2012, 08:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Yk1Ak.jpg (http://imgur.com/Yk1Ak)

-King-
04-06-2012, 08:52 PM
This was a rough week. First week in about 5 months ive been "out".
Posted via Mobile Device

Simply Red
04-06-2012, 09:01 PM
this is sad news, and i'm right here for a hug buddy. come on in here. Tough times, tough week, the sun will rise again soon, there is no stopping your boy, cuz, ....they can only hope to contain him.

Ultra Peanut
04-06-2012, 09:04 PM
Yeah, that sucks. I was close to undergoing a similar thing not too long ago and now I'm rife with ways to get high for a while yet, so hold out hope. Empathy all upons.

I made brownies this morning to help with my post-dental surgery weekend. I'm not the most accomplished weed baker, but the results were delicious. Now I'm stoned and my mouth isn't hurting and I'm watching the Grizzlies kill the Heat. Yay.The only problem with these brownies is that I want more right now. I can't believe how nice they taste, cannaoil is apparently the way to go. Plus they're basically free, since I recycled a ton of vaporized leftovers for the oil instead of using fresh weed (reason #bajillion why vaporizing owns).

This morning suckkkkkkkked and my gums are swollen from the mega invasive surgery I underwent a couple of days ago but I feel so darn awesome. Hooray weeds.

Bowser
04-06-2012, 09:06 PM
Get a job, you freaking stoners.

Ultra Peanut
04-06-2012, 09:09 PM

http://i43.tinypic.com/qmxegg.gif

Ace Gunner
04-06-2012, 11:03 PM

However;

dumb ppl exist in all walks of life, even ppl that don't do any drugs. I look at the issue this way;

*keep the other laws in place and drop the "drug use" type legislation.

* DUI is still in effect, can't be doing that stuff on even pain pills script or you should be charged when found driving carelessly, in a wreck etc.

* Let trained physicians handle drug abuse through rehab pgms etc. this also means sentencing should give these docs teeth too. sometimes criminal insanity is just that, and it comes in many many flavors and speeds. sometimes, drug abuse is only the tip of the iceberg.

* breaking into houses and theft are still very much on the books as illegal, don't need to have other police activities suffer -- in fact, decriminalizing drugs will do the opposite, it will bolster police presence on many other fronts including theft and trespassing.

* Let the FDA handle new drug regs with these mexi cartels. ha. end of cartel life. they can't compete with free market.

drugs are dangerous and ppl need much better quality education on drug use etc. there will always be users, abusers and we can handle this much more effectively if we change our approach on treatment from a proactive stance, all the way through how we handle repeat abusers and mentally ill.

hey also want to say I enjoyed reading your other post in this thread -- america needs cops like you my friend, they need them in spades. hope you rub off on your partners.

Simply Red
04-07-2012, 12:05 AM
dumb ppl exist in all walks of life, even ppl that don't do any drugs. I look at the issue this way;

* DUI is still in effect, can't be doing that stuff on even pain pills script or you should be charged when found driving carelessly, in a wreck etc.

* Let trained physicians handle drug abuse through rehab pgms etc. this also means sentencing should give these docs teeth too. sometimes criminal insanity is just that, and it comes in many many flavors and speeds. sometimes, drug abuse is only the tip of the iceberg.

* breaking into houses and theft are still very much on the books as illegal, don't need to have other police activities suffer -- in fact, decriminalizing drugs will do the opposite, it will bolster police presence on many other fronts including theft and trespassing.

* Let the FDA handle new drug regs with these mexi cartels. ha. end of cartel life. they can't compete with free market.

drugs are dangerous and ppl need much better quality education on drug use etc. there will always be users, abusers and we can handle this much more effectively if we change our approach on treatment from a proactive stance, all the way through how we handle repeat abusers and mentally ill.

hey also want to say I enjoyed reading your other post in this thread -- america needs cops like you my friend, they need them in spades. hope you rub off on your partners.

Do you know what Ed Gein said about women?

Chiefspants
04-07-2012, 12:51 AM

http://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/11/05/56/42/12941210.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=149&u=11055642)

Bump
04-07-2012, 12:58 AM
There is no way you can compare driving drunk and driving high. Its not the same damn thing. You get shitfaced drunk, u dont know what the fuck your doing and become a danger. You drive after a bong hit, i cant see how you could even compare the 2. People who drive stoned dont typically cause accidents.

Bump
04-07-2012, 01:00 AM
Id be more worried about asshole, overly aggressive drivers who are completely sober than a stoned driver. Or any sober woman for that matter

Bump
04-07-2012, 01:03 AM
Imagine shopping at wal mart and every single person is high as a kite. That would be way better than shopping around all of those sober assholes and trash, lol.

Ultra Peanut
04-10-2012, 10:13 AM
Those brownies (I still have a ton left) are incredible. Even my non-pothead friends thought they smelled "delicious,"* and they deliver the closest experience I've ever had to the edible ideal. I didn't need to use Vicodin at all this weekend as a result. The only downside is that vaporizing suddenly makes me feel kind of gross, because the smell of a spent bowl is so similar to cooked weed.

My roommate's mom is visiting this week (she just broke up after a 2+ year relationship, it's really depressing), and my roomie told me I didn't need to worry about the "WEED" label on the brownie container because her mom once took a hit off a joint in front of her at a family gathering. Welp.

*No one's partaken with me yet. grownups sucks

KC native
05-01-2012, 12:09 AM
Hash oil hits are the shit. random stoner bump

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/j3D7WotrjdA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BryanBusby
05-01-2012, 12:53 AM
have you ever posted on CP on weeeeeeeeeeed mannnnnnnnnnn?

Bump
05-01-2012, 01:00 AM

we're talking about WEED dude, not heroin or crack. JFC. Weed helps people, it's never hurt anybody, ever in 1,000's of years. Get a clue, please.

kcfanintitanhell
05-01-2012, 02:10 AM
Drunk drivers run stop signs, stoners wait for the thing to turn green...

KC Tattoo
05-01-2012, 02:15 AM
I've been out of weed I think close to four years? Well that sucks.