PDA

View Full Version : Life What did you do today?

3rd&48ers
03-31-2012, 03:20 PM
I did this but the fishing sucked, weather was wonderful though.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BMbtuogKgwA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Guru
03-31-2012, 03:28 PM
Rode my bike for 14 miles

LiveSteam
03-31-2012, 03:30 PM
:whackit:

BillSelfsTrophycase
03-31-2012, 03:31 PM
I WILL be watching my team play in the Final Four

Bearcat
03-31-2012, 03:34 PM
Final Four pregame, Final Four pregame, lunch, hockey, Final Four pregame, work, Final Four pregame.

I hope there's something good on TV tonight.

DTLB58
03-31-2012, 03:35 PM
Worked 8 hours, 60 for the week. Cha-Ching $$$$

Remodeling our bathroom....With cash baby. :clap:

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-31-2012, 03:37 PM
Serviced two air conditioners, patched 8 drywall holes, tightened a toilet tank and filled my truck with gas. I may not be done yet either.

Nightfyre
03-31-2012, 03:38 PM
They let you fish in prison? damn.

3rd&48ers
03-31-2012, 03:38 PM
Final Four pregame, Final Four pregame, lunch, hockey, Final Four pregame, work, Final Four pregame.

I hope there's something good on TV tonight.

I am gonna watch the games in a little while too .... Hope the Jayhawks win it but I don't think they are good enough to beat UK in the final game if they beat OHio State
... Hope so.. I hate UK

Power rankings of the final 4 teams acorrding to me is

1 UK
2 Ohio State
3 KU
4 Louisvillle

Good luck to you guys tonite... I wish we could have had a starting PG against KU but you gotta play with the hand you are dealt.

3rd&48ers
03-31-2012, 03:39 PM
Serviced two air conditioners, patched 8 drywall holes, tightened a toilet tank and filled my truck with gas. I may not be done yet either.

Too much work for a saturday dude :shake:

pr_capone
03-31-2012, 03:39 PM
at work :(

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-31-2012, 03:40 PM
Too much work for a saturday dude :shake:
I'm on call, I don't have a choice.

Bill Parcells
03-31-2012, 03:43 PM

At least you didnt have to install a 1983 car stereo in the garage.

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-31-2012, 03:45 PM
At least you didnt have to install a 1983 car stereo in the garage.
I did that last weekend. LMAO

Or is that what you're referring to?

Bearcat
03-31-2012, 03:46 PM
I am gonna watch the games in a little while too .... Hope the Jayhawks win it but I don't think they are good enough to beat UK in the final game if they beat OHio State
... Hope so.. I hate UK

Power rankings of the final 4 teams acorrding to me is

1 UK
2 Ohio State
3 KU
4 Louisvillle

Good luck to you guys tonite... I wish we could have had a starting PG against KU but you gotta play with the hand you are dealt.

If KU wins tonight, part of me would love to see them play Kentucky again, even though I really doubt they would win.... but, I wouldn't be heartbroken if Louisville pulls off the upset. I love these types of games... low expectations, and they should play loose. If you're going down, better go down swinging.

3rd&48ers
03-31-2012, 03:48 PM
I'm on call, I don't have a choice.

Man has to do what a man has to do

Gadzooks
03-31-2012, 03:50 PM
I did this but the fishing sucked, weather was wonderful though.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BMbtuogKgwA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's reminiscent of my summer jaunts into northern Ontario in the summer (w/o the mix of coniferous trees). What lake were you on?

3rd&48ers
03-31-2012, 03:54 PM
If KU wins tonight, part of me would love to see them play Kentucky again, even though I really doubt they would win.... but, I wouldn't be heartbroken if Louisville pulls off the upset. I love these types of games... low expectations, and they should play loose. If you're going down, better go down swinging.

That's the way I felt when the news broke that Marshalls wrist was broken, first thing I said was we were done but we still had a Cinderella to play in Ohio..

We played a good game for about 35 mins against KU but couldn't compete without the leadership at the end of the game...

You guys can win it all but it will take the best effort of KU to do so...

Sad my boys are out of it but excited for the people who still have a team in it (except for the uk fans)

Chocolate Hog
03-31-2012, 03:56 PM

If you get paid per call that's damn good money.

3rd&48ers
03-31-2012, 03:56 PM
That's reminiscent of my summer jaunts into northern Ontario in the summer (w/o the mix of coniferous trees). What lake were you on?

Lake Reece Asheboro NC

It's a city water lake

http://www.ci.asheboro.nc.us/Recreation/lakes.html

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-31-2012, 03:58 PM
If you get paid per call that's damn good money.
Fuck the money. I'd rather have my Saturday free.

mlyonsd
03-31-2012, 03:59 PM
Put a corned beef and new potatoes in the crock.
Worked out for an hour.
Took the wife and drove to the river, broke the boat out of storage, went shroom hunting for a couple hours.
Broke out the mower on our river ground and mowed the lot.
Grocery shopped on the way home.
Started watering the yard because I put down pre-emergent three nights ago and we missed all the rain that was forecast.:#
Sitting here drinking a beer.
About to go make Rueben's and watch the final four.

3rd&48ers
03-31-2012, 04:00 PM
Put a corned beef and new potatoes in the crock.
Worked out for an hour.
Took the wife and drove to the river, broke the boat out of storage, went shroom hunting for a couple hours.
Broke out the mower on our river ground and mowed the lot.
Grocery shopped on the way home.
Started watering the yard because I put down pre-emergent three nights ago and we missed all the rain that was forecast.:#
Sitting here drinking a beer.
About to go make Rueben's and watch the final four.

Take a few pics of those shrooms with your phone sometime...

You talking bout the kind you sell to stores or the Magic ones?

LiveSteam
03-31-2012, 04:03 PM
Took this & went back to slowly dying

http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/public/IhNNlm_U8NyZ8HEjR4EoYDq98EWboWMdhjq0hs0w3OiJUCurlymcxiqXgxESnKXhwkcdPRjrNQdQCoWSR_uyCyYy1s4qcAjA3aMO FumM4c9ggOZ9SD-0xpVHxPOOseSzPVH0I6c74XRrjeDeJFDFYZM8x_VExcD_KfnX_VOq4lQ

Count Zarth
03-31-2012, 04:04 PM
Sleep, work, Star Wars: The Old Republic

Solid fucking day bro :evil:

3rd&48ers
03-31-2012, 04:04 PM

http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/public/IhNNlm_U8NyZ8HEjR4EoYDq98EWboWMdhjq0hs0w3OiJUCurlymcxiqXgxESnKXhwkcdPRjrNQdQCoWSR_uyCyYy1s4qcAjA3aMO FumM4c9ggOZ9SD-0xpVHxPOOseSzPVH0I6c74XRrjeDeJFDFYZM8x_VExcD_KfnX_VOq4lQ

Pollen?

LiveSteam
03-31-2012, 04:06 PM
Pollen?

I think so. Never had allergies before this spring. Tree pollen is off the hook & I think its what has me down.

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-31-2012, 04:06 PM

Is it working? If not, you can make meth with that stuff.

Ceej
03-31-2012, 04:07 PM
Selling, shipping and loading hardwood flooring! Beautiful day.

Picking up some Coronas to afterwards to start my KU pregame.

Cheers!

mlyonsd
03-31-2012, 04:07 PM
Take a few pics of those shrooms with your phone sometime...

You talking bout the kind you sell to stores or the Magic ones?Heh, the ones I would sell to stores if my wife didn't make about 20 different things with.

If you really want to see what they look like click on the morel mushroom thread. There's a pic in there. Not mine though. Casey struck out today.

LiveSteam
03-31-2012, 04:10 PM
Is it working? If not, you can make meth with that stuff.

Do you really wanna see Livesteam on meth again? Those were really bad days for all involved. NEVER AGAIN! Clean since 1997 & dam proud of it.

3rd&48ers
03-31-2012, 04:10 PM
Heh, the ones I would sell to stores if my wife didn't make about 20 different things with.

If you really want to see what they look like click on the morel mushroom thread. There's a pic in there. Not mine though. Casey struck out today.

I have a friend in Indiana that makes big bucks selling those things to organic stores... I am Diabetic so I eat alot of mushrooms, want to learn how to identify them properly.

Bwana
03-31-2012, 04:11 PM
I'm smoking 6 racks of ribs. I plan to tie into one or two of those, along with a few tasty adult beverages.

Bearcat
03-31-2012, 04:13 PM

Used to take that every Fall, and it was awesome... those quick dissolving tabs are completely useless though. :(

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-31-2012, 04:14 PM
Do you really wanna see Livesteam on meth again? Those were really bad days for all involved. NEVER AGAIN! Clean since 1997 & dam proud of it.
Oh hell, that's not even what I had in mind when I made that comment.

mlyonsd
03-31-2012, 04:15 PM
I have a friend in Indiana that makes big bucks selling those things to organic stores... I am Diabetic so I eat alot of mushrooms, want to learn how to identify them properly.There are false morels but I've never seen one. A morel is pretty easy to identify.http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://www.indianamushrooms.com/images/morel_mushroom_44.JPG&sa=X&ei=s4J3T67FCqWziQLGis2nDg&ved=0CAwQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFstOCQhEGyzHsuZKXXh0-0XAbREw

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-31-2012, 04:15 PM
Used to take that every Fall, and it was awesome... those quick dissolving tabs are completely useless though. :(
What do you mean "used to"? Did your allergies magically disappear like mine did?

LiveSteam
03-31-2012, 04:17 PM
Its helping. I can breath threw my nose for the first time in 9 days

Bill Parcells
I did that last weekend. LMAO

Or is that what you're referring to?

Yes, thats what I am referring to!

KChiefer
Worked a farmers market/breakfast. Since I'm more of a night life person, it's odd to be amongst 100s of early birds and their wild-ass children. All in all, it's a lot of fun though.

Bearcat
03-31-2012, 04:20 PM
What do you mean "used to"? Did your allergies magically disappear like mine did?

I used to take the pills or whatever they were... for the past couple of years though, they have the quick dissolving crap (redi-tabs, I think) that does nothing for me, even if I take 2 or 3, so I've stopped buying it.

I don't get allergies in the Spring... but, it's clockwork at the end of the summer. Last week of August every year.

Bill Parcells
03-31-2012, 04:22 PM

Do you still smoke dude? please tell me you quit.

LiveSteam
03-31-2012, 04:23 PM
My friend caught this down in Alabama

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/526255_362909640420350_100001039505111_1098783_1531018163_n.jpg

3rd&48ers
03-31-2012, 04:23 PM
There are false morels but I've never seen one. A morel is pretty easy to identify.http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://www.indianamushrooms.com/images/morel_mushroom_44.JPG&sa=X&ei=s4J3T67FCqWziQLGis2nDg&ved=0CAwQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFstOCQhEGyzHsuZKXXh0-0XAbREw

Ok off to Google I go :D

Buck
03-31-2012, 04:25 PM
I made this for lunch.

http://i.imgur.com/QxKqR.jpg

Bacon Cheeseburger
I used to take the pills or whatever they were... for the past couple of years though, they have the quick dissolving crap (redi-tabs, I think) that does nothing for me, even if I take 2 or 3, so I've stopped buying it.

I don't get allergies in the Spring... but, it's clockwork at the end of the summer. Last week of August every year.
Mine used to hit me mid-summer and last until the first frost, every damn year. Claritin D was a godsend, and then out of the blue I stopped having the problem a few years back. I didn't know they changed them.

Don't know if they still make Tavist D, it worked good too but they knocked your ass out. I always took them before I went to bed.

LiveSteam
I made this for lunch.

OH HELL YES!

MagicHef
03-31-2012, 04:30 PM
I made this for lunch.

Kickin floral pattern on the plate.

3rd&48ers
03-31-2012, 04:31 PM
I made this for lunch.

You are living the Atkins dream...

I did that several years ago, was hard core, even made Pork Skin waffles ..

Lost about 50 lbs, then I cracked..

I eat a low carb diet but not ultra low carb

Bill Parcells
03-31-2012, 04:32 PM
I made this for lunch.

You will be a candidate for a stint soon.

Easy 6
03-31-2012, 04:35 PM
8-5 work, now just sipping a brew & wondering what to do.

I'll prolly end up taking it easy tonight & do something tomorrow, either fishing or mushrooming depending on the weather.

Bill Parcells

Eating the right carbs is the long term solutions. everybodys bodies crave carbs. eating like that is a quick way to die.

I eat the original oat meal for breakfast everyday and usually have brown rice once a day.

I'll eat what Buck eats only when Im on vacation lol

3rd&48ers
I believe 100% that fat does not make you fat and carbs do but that is way too much sodium

Buck

Yep. I'm quitting keto once I hit my goal fat loss, but for now I can eat delicious-fattening shit like this all the time and not worry about it.

You will be a candidate for a stint soon.

Nope. My insulin levels are so low that any fat I eat is either used for energy or pissed out of my body. I don't store any.

3rd&48ers
03-31-2012, 04:37 PM
Eating the right carbs is the long term solutions. everybodys bodies crave carbs. eating like that is a quick way to die.

I eat the original oat meal for breakfast everyday and usually have brown rice once a day.

I only eat complex carbs and limit myself to about 50-75 a day.. I have to or I have to go on the needle.

Slow burning carbs work for me..

I seldom eat any bread

Buck

WRONG.
WRONG.
WRONG.

Bill Parcells
Nope. My insulin levels are so low that any fat I eat is either used for energy or pissed out of my body. I don't store any.

Dude, are you telling me eating like that wont harden your arteries?

Insulin is your blood sugar, not your cholesterol!

lcarus
03-31-2012, 04:38 PM
Had to go to my niece's first birthday party, rearranged my 360 games because they were a mess, got a haircut, and now I'm playing Devil May Cry 3 and watching Louisville get smoked. About to figure out what I want to eat.

Bill Parcells
03-31-2012, 04:38 PM
WRONG.
WRONG.
WRONG.

OK, listen Matt. no offense, you're fat, Im not. I will continue to listen to myself.

LiveSteam
03-31-2012, 04:40 PM
As long as you dnt believe in OBAMA
What the hell is wrong with being fat & happy.

& this makes me a very happy man

3rd&48ers

Per the atkins book... People who choose his diet can have lower overall cholesterol than a vegetarian...

Buck
OK, listen Matt. no offense, you're fat, Im not. I will continue to listen to myself.

Eating like this is making me so fat and killing me!

http://i.imgur.com/oEEN5.jpg

Buck
03-31-2012, 04:41 PM

Insulin regulates storage of body fat and cholesterol levels.

3rd&48ers
03-31-2012, 04:41 PM
I applaud you Buck and congratulations man...

I struggle everyday of my life fighting the buldge

Bill Parcells
03-31-2012, 04:42 PM

WOW, you dont really look healthy dude. you look gaunt. you sure your doctor approved this shitty diet you're on?

Ugly Duck
03-31-2012, 04:44 PM
What did you do today?

Monitored Chiefsplanet waiting for something interesting to pop up....

3rd&48ers
03-31-2012, 04:44 PM
WOW, you dont really look healthy dude. you look gaunt. you sure your doctor approved this shitty diet you're on?

come on man, the Dude is losing it... he was 330 ish and would be Diabetic or dead soon if he didn't get it under control...

Buck I am proud of you man, I have given you shit before just trolling but I am really proud of what you are doing for yourself man.

Bill Parcells
03-31-2012, 04:45 PM
Insulin regulates storage of body fat and cholesterol levels.

Why do you want low insulin at your age? just to eat fatty foods?

Buck
03-31-2012, 04:45 PM

LOL, bastard.

Actually, I'm the healthiest I've ever been. My blood pressure has dropped from extremely high levels into the normal range.

I'm getting cholesterol tests done next week. I'll let you know. I don't really care if you're diet works for you, I'm happy it does. I hope you live many years. I just don't like misinformed people telling me my diet is going to kill me when they don't know that it's actually making me really healthy.

I've spent hundreds of hours researching it. I wouldn't do it if I thought I was going to die from doing it. Even if it weren't healthy (which isn't the case), it's healthier than living at 330-350 lbs.

Bill Parcells
03-31-2012, 04:46 PM
come on man, the Dude is losing it... he was 330 ish and would be Diabetic or dead soon if he didn't get it under control...

Buck I am proud of you man, I have given you shit before just trolling but I am really proud of what you are doing for yourself man.

I'm not busting his balls. I know the fucking guy (well I met him out in SD one time). Im only saying this because I like him and I dont agree with the diet.

Buck

Why would you ever want high insulin, regardless of what age you were?

Bacon Cheeseburger
How do I lower my insulin levels so I can eat that crap all the time?

Bill Parcells
03-31-2012, 04:48 PM
LOL, bastard.

Actually, I'm the healthiest I've ever been. My blood pressure has dropped from extremely high levels into the normal range.

I'm getting cholesterol tests done next week. I'll let you know. I don't really care if you're diet works for you, I'm happy it does. I hope you live many years. I just don't like misinformed people telling me my diet is going to kill me when they don't know that it's actually making me really healthy.

I've spent hundreds of hours researching it. I wouldn't do it if I thought I was going to die from doing it. Even if it weren't healthy (which isn't the case), it's healthier than living at 330-350 lbs.
OK, I will support you dude. even though I dont agree with it.

Good luck with it!

LiveSteam
03-31-2012, 04:48 PM

:whackit::whackit:

Buck
03-31-2012, 04:50 PM

Just stop eating bread, potatoes, noodles, rice, fruit, sugar, milk, and beer.

3rd&48ers
03-31-2012, 04:50 PM
I'm not busting his balls. I know the ****ing guy (well I met him out in SD one time). Im only saying this because I like him and I dont agree with the diet.

D if this man was 20 lbs overweight Atkins would not be the ideal diet but this man was 330+ .

Atkins is not a bad diet, but I do not think it's a long term diet either..

The man needs to relearn how to eat like me... He needs smaller portions and complex carbs...

First he has to get the weight off, then he can modify his diet and monitor his weight daily and figure out what does and does not make him fat...

Every body is different..

Bill Parcells
03-31-2012, 04:51 PM

stoopid n00b

Buck
03-31-2012, 04:51 PM
I'm switching to Caveman diet when I reach my fat loss goals.

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-31-2012, 04:53 PM
Just stop eating bread, potatoes, noodles, rice, fruit, sugar, milk, and beer.
I see at least 3 major problems with that plan.

loochy
03-31-2012, 04:58 PM
Why would you ever want high insulin, regardless of what age you were?

Spiking insulin is beneficial when trying to cram in glycogen or other nutrients. Insulin spikes can be desirable in conjunction with protein and carbs, but never with fat.

Eating fat doesn't make you fat. Eating carbs doesn't make you fat. Eating protein doesn't make you fat. Eating more calories than you burn makes you fat. That's it.

Bill Parcells
03-31-2012, 04:59 PM
I see at least 3 major problems with that plan.

You saw that filet mignon I had on my bar-b-q last year for easter, right? come eat with me, kid.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/223461_141499759257355_100001919941677_275249_2264357_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/224917_141504059256925_100001919941677_275321_8367576_n.jpg

Buck
03-31-2012, 05:02 PM
Spiking insulin is beneficial when trying to cram in glycogen or other nutrients. Insulin spikes can be desirable in conjunction with protein and carbs, but never with fat.

Eating fat doesn't make you fat. Eating carbs doesn't make you fat. Eating protein doesn't make you fat. Eating more calories than you burn makes you fat. That's it.

Yep. Fat has 9 cal/g, while protein and carbs have 4 cal/g.

I believe that's why Fat gets such a bad wrap.

seclark
03-31-2012, 05:03 PM
spent the day at childrens hospital in st. louis. grandaughter had open heart surgery thursday. today she was moved out of icu.

it's been a great day.
sec

Count Zarth
03-31-2012, 05:15 PM

Eating fat doesn't make you fat.

Count Zarth
03-31-2012, 05:18 PM
Main problem with carbs is it's easier to eat more of them.

I think you get fuller easier and aren't as hungry on keto/paleo diets.

And of course your body is going to be burning fat when it needs energy, not carbs.

Bwana
03-31-2012, 05:18 PM
You saw that filet mignon I had on my bar-b-q last year for easter, right? come eat with me, kid.

I see your beef and raise you 6 baby backs and some smoked beans.

Count Zarth
03-31-2012, 05:21 PM

ROFLROFLROFL

Sorry but you are an idiot. He is 250 fucking pounds. That is nothing close to gaunt.

Count Zarth
03-31-2012, 05:22 PM

You don't even know the difference between dietary cholesterol and cholesterol your body produces.

crazycoffey
03-31-2012, 05:23 PM
I just got up a bit a ago, ordered pizza and am watching lethal weapon 2 and 3. I was going to mow, but I'm finding every reason to put off another day.

sd4chiefs
03-31-2012, 05:34 PM
Lying in bed feeling like crap and running to to toilet every 10 minutes to take a crap. I hate the flu. Oh crap! Gotta go again.

crazycoffey
03-31-2012, 05:41 PM
Lying in bed feeling like crap and running to to toilet every 10 minutes to take a crap. I hate the flu. Oh crap! Gotta go again.

I think mine is the brown bottle flu. Hope you feel better dude.

bevischief
03-31-2012, 05:44 PM
spent the day at childrens hospital in st. louis. grandaughter had open heart surgery thursday. today she was moved out of icu.

it's been a great day.
sec

Glad to hear of the good out come.

bevischief
03-31-2012, 05:48 PM
Cut off sugar.

Bill Parcells
03-31-2012, 05:52 PM
ROFLROFLROFL

Sorry but you are an idiot. He is 250 ****ing pounds. That is nothing close to gaunt.

He looks gaunt. And you have been obese most of your adult life. Are you a doctor? Um no, u think people should listen to you over there own physician? And you call me an idiot? Wait until you two get a lil older and get back to me on your vast knowledge of the human anatomy. Idiot

Count Zarth
03-31-2012, 05:53 PM
He looks gaunt.

250 pound people cannot be gaunt. His face is thinning out, that is all.

He looks much, much better and much healthier.

The rest of your post is just ignorance. The science supports Buck and I.

Nightfyre
03-31-2012, 05:55 PM
Yea, I gotta go with D2112 on this one. There is no way ingesting that level of fat and cholesterol will not negatively impact your cardiovascular system. A healthy, well-balanced diet and exercise trump gimmicky diets every day of the week.

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-31-2012, 05:57 PM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/223461_141499759257355_100001919941677_275249_2264357_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/224917_141504059256925_100001919941677_275321_8367576_n.jpg
That'll work. Nice grill too, are those grates cast iron?

Buck
03-31-2012, 05:59 PM
He looks gaunt. And you have been obese most of your adult life. Are you a doctor? Um no, u think people should listen to you over there own physician? And you call me an idiot? Wait until you two get a lil older and get back to me on your vast knowledge of the human anatomy. Idiot

I don't think you know what gaunt means.

Yea, I gotta go with D2112 on this one. There is no way ingesting that level of fat and cholesterol will not negatively impact your cardiovascular system. A healthy, well-balanced diet and exercise trump gimmicky diets every day of the week.

It's not a gimmick.

Bill Parcells
03-31-2012, 05:59 PM
250 pound people cannot be gaunt. His face is thinning out, that is all.

He looks much, much better and much healthier.

The rest of your post is just ignorance. The science supports Buck and I.

Youre a 20 something former lard ass. that doesnt make you an expert. you should be ashamed of yourself that you let yourself go at such a young age.

I cant wait until your 20 something metabolism slows down considerably in 10 years and your arteries start clogging up. then get back to me.

Nightfyre
03-31-2012, 06:00 PM

It's not a gimmick.

Well don't come crying in a prayer thread here when you and Gochiefs have heart attacks.

Bill Parcells
03-31-2012, 06:00 PM

It's not a gimmick.

skin and bones <<<<--Gaunt. you dont look like a healthy 250lbs. does that sound better?

Count Zarth
03-31-2012, 06:05 PM
skin and bones <<<<--Gaunt. you dont look like a healthy 250lbs. does that sound better?

ROFL

250-pound people are not healthy, period, unless they are 6-4.

Buck
03-31-2012, 06:05 PM

Not sure what you're trying to say.

I don't look fat enough for someone that is 250 lbs?

I am 6'1 and have a lot of leg muscle since I carried around 300+ for so many years.

Count Zarth
03-31-2012, 06:07 PM
Youre a 20 something former lard ass. that doesnt make you an expert. you should be ashamed of yourself that you let yourself go at such a young age.

I cant wait until your 20 something metabolism slows down considerably in 10 years and your arteries start clogging up. then get back to me.

ROFL

My arteries aren't going to clog up. I have no history of heart attacks in my family and I'm not overweight. And FYI, I'm 30, I'm sure my metabolism has slowed down considerably.

You should really do a little research. Buck and I have. You clearly are ignorant.

Bill Parcells
03-31-2012, 06:07 PM
That'll work. Nice grill too, are those grates cast iron?

LOL! That grill is ancient :D I really dont know.

Bill Parcells
03-31-2012, 06:08 PM
ROFL

My arteries aren't going to clog up. I have no history of heart attacks in my family and I'm not overweight. And FYI, I'm 30, I'm sure my metabolism has slowed down considerably.

You should really do a little research. Buck and I have. You clearly are ignorant.

And you call me ignorant? lol

Bill Parcells
03-31-2012, 06:09 PM
Not sure what you're trying to say.

I don't look fat enough for someone that is 250 lbs?

I am 6'1 and have a lot of leg muscle since I carried around 300+ for so many years.

You guys are clearly in denial and dont want to listen to anything but your own ideas. all im asking is to be open minded on what you're doing. its your body and you only get one of them.

Good luck Matt.

Count Zarth
03-31-2012, 06:10 PM
There is no way ingesting that level of fat and cholesterol will not negatively impact your cardiovascular system.

Fat and cholestorel you ingest has NOTHING TO DO WITH the cholesterol your body produces, which is what clogs your arteries.

You wanna know how your body produces too much cholesterol? When your insulin is spiked because you ate too many carbs.

Do a little research, caveman.

Bill Parcells
03-31-2012, 06:12 PM
Fat and cholestorel you ingest has NOTHING TO DO WITH the cholesterol your body produces, which is what clogs your arteries.

You wanna know how your body produces too much cholesterol? When your insulin is spiked because you ate too many carbs.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Y10VEkyKd3w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Count Zarth
You guys are clearly in denial and dont want to listen to anything but your own ideas.

You should try reading up on things you know nothing about. We have. These things are scientifically proven, moron.

Nightfyre

Whatever you say champ. Why would I do research? A healthy diet and routine exercise have kept me healthy my whole life. I didn't have to get grossly obese to figure my life out.

Bill Parcells
03-31-2012, 06:14 PM
Whatever you say champ. Why would I do research? A healthy diet and routine exercise have kept me healthy my whole life. I didn't have to get grossly obese to figure my life out.

Only the former fattys know whats healthy! HOW DARE YOU CHALLENGE THEM!

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-31-2012, 06:18 PM
LOL! That grill is ancient :D I really dont know.
It's not that old, I have the wimpy 2 burner version of the same one.

Buck
03-31-2012, 06:18 PM

That's fine, but you're saying the diet that I am doing is unhealthy without ever having researched it.

Buck
03-31-2012, 06:19 PM
You guys are clearly in denial and dont want to listen to anything but your own ideas. all im asking is to be open minded on what you're doing. its your body and you only get one of them.

Good luck Matt.

I know this. I know that there is more than one healthy diet too.

Please, I'm not disrespecting you're diet, but you are disrespecting mine without knowing nothing about it at all.

Nightfyre
That's fine, but you're saying the diet that I am doing is unhealthy without ever having researched it.

How much saturated fat is in bacon? How much sodium? Oh wait, skip that and go straight to the CARBs section of the food label, because thats the only thing that matters, right?

listopencil
I killed a man just for snoring too loud.

Bill Parcells
03-31-2012, 06:21 PM
I know this. I know that there is more than one healthy diet too.

Please, I'm not disrespecting you're diet, but you are disrespecting mine without knowing nothing about it at all.

OK, I'm done.

Count Zarth
03-31-2012, 06:21 PM
The fact is, obesity rates have been skyrocketing in the United States since the government came out with the dastardly food pyramid, which tells everyone to eat lots of carbs.

Carbs are the debbil.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/183634_498239536556_500191556_6781880_8122710_n.jpg

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-31-2012, 06:23 PM
OK, I'm done.
See, this is the kind of attitude that has ruined Chiefsplanet. You need to be willing to fight to the death over your opinion. Go Hamas on their asses for fuck's sake.

mlyonsd
03-31-2012, 06:24 PM
Soooo anyway, the rueben's tonight were awesome. I've become convinced the only way to cook corned beef is in a crock pot. It just fell apart.

Nightfyre
03-31-2012, 06:25 PM
See, this is the kind of attitude that has ruined Chiefsplanet. You need to be willing to fight to the death over your opinion. Go Hamas on their asses for ****'s sake.

Yea, frankly, I don't care if Gochiefs dies of a heart attack. This place will be better for it. As for Buck, he is a strong contributor and I would be sad to see him go. But I'm not their parent, so why try to beat the denial out of them.

Buck
How much saturated fat is in bacon? How much sodium? Oh wait, skip that and go straight to the CARBs section of the food label, because thats the only thing that matters, right?

Do you know the effects of saturated fat on your body when you maintain a low carb diet? I bet you don't. You sound like a moron. Keep arguing about shit you don't know about.

listopencil
The fact is, obesity rates have been skyrocketing in the United States since the government came out with the dastardly food pyramid, which tells everyone to eat lots of carbs.

Carbs are the debbil.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/183634_498239536556_500191556_6781880_8122710_n.jpg

You have to look at a lot of factors in that timeline. Changes in family structure->women entering the workforce->a change in the American diet to more and more processed foods->the rise of the fast food industry, off the top of my head.

Bill Parcells

Carbs are the debbil.

Not getting enough carbohydrates can cause a lack of calories (malnutrition), or excessive intake of fats to make up the calories

Most people should get between 40% and 60% of total calories from carbohydrates, preferably from complex carbohydrates (starches) and natural sugars. Complex carbohydrates provide calories, vitamins, minerals, and fiber.

I am a whole grain fan!

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-31-2012, 06:26 PM
I'm about to go Hamas on mlyon's ass for his gross misuse of an apostrophe.

Count Zarth
But I'm not their parent, so why try to beat the denial out of them.

We're not in denial. The science supports us.

Bill Parcells
You have to look at a lot of factors in that timeline. Changes in family structure->women entering the workforce->a change in the American diet to more and more processed foods->the rise of the fast food industry, off the top of my head.

The mcdonalds era started in the mid 50's.

listopencil
03-31-2012, 06:27 PM
I'm about to go Hamas on mlyon's ass for his gross misuse of an apostrophe.

Funk Punkuation!

Buck
03-31-2012, 06:28 PM
Okay, well I'm done being right for today. I'm gonna go read.

Bill Parcells
03-31-2012, 06:28 PM
See, this is the kind of attitude that has ruined Chiefsplanet. You need to be willing to fight to the death over your opinion. Go Hamas on their asses for ****'s sake.

I did that with Ultra Peanut earlier today in the hall of fame thread. and plus I like Matt. its his douchey sidekick and resident DR know it all goDouche that os irking me.

listopencil
03-31-2012, 06:29 PM
The mcdonalds era started in the mid 50's.

...the rise of the fast food industry...

It's not a big deal to let someone else cook you a rationally portioned hamburger and a small bag of fried potatoes once or twice a month. When you Super Size it three to five times a week because the only adult(s) in the house is/are too tired or too busy to cook, you get fat.

Nightfyre
03-31-2012, 06:30 PM
The American Heart Association recommends limiting your total fat intake below 25 to 35 percent of your calories. The majority of your fat calories should come from monounsaturated and polyunsaturated sources, only 7 percent of your calories should come from saturated sources and a mere 1 percent or less should come from trans fats. Fats are an important part of your diet, but eating too much of the wrong kind can lead to negative health effects.

As far as weight loss is concerned, following a low-fat diet is just as likely to produce results as is following a low-carbohydrate diet or any other diet that helps you eat fewer calories. The most important factor to keep in mind is whether the amount of calories you're burning off each day is higher than the amount of calories you consume.

Ancient science I tell you!

Count Zarth
03-31-2012, 06:34 PM
And The American Heart Assocation is a bunch of fucking bullshit.

http://www.why-low-carb-diets-work.com/american-heart-association-diet-2.html

listopencil
03-31-2012, 06:34 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VKs0oEIVOck" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hog Farmer
03-31-2012, 06:37 PM
:whackit:

This X 2

mlyonsd
Funk Punkuation!Bugeaters superior English skills are annoying sometime's.

Bill Parcells
And The American Heart Assocation is a bunch of ****ing bullshit.

American heart association recommends whole grains.

In a 2002 study, consumption of whole grains was found to be associated with lower fasting insulin concentrations when compared to those associated with the consumption of refined grains. This effect as well as improved insulin sensitivity was noticeably more pronounced among obese and hyperinsulinemic subjects, suggesting whole-grain consumption to be an important component of reducing risk factors for type II diabetes when only compared to the consumption of refined grains.[9] Consumption of whole grains has also been consistently linked with a significant decrease in risk factors for cardiovascular disease. Regular whole-grain consumption lowers LDL and triglyceride levels, which contributes to an overall 26% reduction in coronary heart disease-risk factors. In addition, whole-grain consumption is inversely related to hypertension, diabetes, and obesity when compared to refined grains, all of which are negative indicators in total cardiovascular health.

Nightfyre
03-31-2012, 06:38 PM
And The American Heart Assocation is a bunch of ****ing bullshit.

to quote your own source:

At first glance, Lipophilia may seem like a compelling (if surprising) idea. But in order for us to feel comfortable embracing this theory, we must somehow account for how it is possible that nearly every public health expert on Earth supports the other theory.

Nightfyre
03-31-2012, 06:39 PM
American heart association recommends whole grains.

But the science supports them! :whackit:

3rd&48ers
03-31-2012, 06:43 PM
Soooo anyway, the rueben's tonight were awesome. I've become convinced the only way to cook corned beef is in a crock pot. It just fell apart.

Wonder how it would be in a pressure cooker... We use that alot in our house.

mlyonsd
03-31-2012, 06:50 PM
Wonder how it would be in a pressure cooker... We use that alot in our house.Did that once. The one I did today was a lot better. Of course it could just be the piece of meat.

I use our pressure cooker a lot for chicken. Fast and always tender.

Count Zarth
03-31-2012, 06:53 PM
OH SHIT BROS I'M DEAD MEAT

http://i44.tinypic.com/10ol8jp.jpg

Count Zarth
03-31-2012, 06:54 PM
to quote your own source:

At first glance, Lipophilia may seem like a compelling (if surprising) idea. But in order for us to feel comfortable embracing this theory, we must somehow account for how it is possible that nearly every public health expert on Earth supports the other theory.

Try reading the fucking article instead of being a brainwashed ewe.

3rd&48ers
Did that once. The one I did today was a lot better. Of course it could just be the piece of meat.

I use our pressure cooker a lot for chicken. Fast and always tender.

People don't realize the beauty of a Pressure cooker...

It will make a cheaper cut of meat taste like a more expensive one..

Make a pot of beans in an hour from dry beans..

Save a mint on electricity cooking stuff...

Inmem58
Went shooting for about 8 hours, played Annie Oakley and what not. Had a good turnout about 17-22 shooters.

KCUnited
03-31-2012, 06:58 PM
OH SHIT BROS I'M DEAD MEAT

http://i44.tinypic.com/10ol8jp.jpg

The John Wayne Bobbit crime scene platter, nice.

mlyonsd
03-31-2012, 06:59 PM
People don't realize the beauty of a Pressure cooker...

It will make a cheaper cut of meat taste like a more expensive one..

Make a pot of beans in an hour from dry beans..

Save a mint on electricity cooking stuff...Old fashioned or an electric computer type like mine? The old ones kind of scare me. But I'm a puss. Well, and I don't like the idea of crap exploding on the stove.

3rd&48ers
03-31-2012, 07:02 PM
Old fashioned or an electric computer type like mine? The old ones kind of scare me. But I'm a puss. Well, and I don't like the idea of crap exploding on the stove.

Not computerized but not exactly old style either.. Most of them have a rubber grommet in them now that will shoot out of the top if the valve gets clogged.

They are safer nowadays

mlyonsd
03-31-2012, 07:24 PM
Not computerized but not exactly old style either.. Most of them have a rubber grommet in them now that will shoot out of the top if the valve gets clogged.

They are safer nowadaysNever thought of beans before. Last week we did a Cuban night with shredded pork, black beans, and rice. Soaked the black beans for 24 hours, cooked them for an hour, and THEN added them to the rice. Doh.

3rd&48ers
03-31-2012, 07:27 PM
Never thought of beans before. Last week we did a Cuban night with shredded pork, black beans, and rice. Soaked the black beans for 24 hours, cooked them for an hour, and THEN added them to the rice. Doh.

Well soaking the beans is the best option if you have time but if you don't, the pressure cooker can make quick work of them

Mr. Kotter
03-31-2012, 07:30 PM
13 hours at a Junior High/Middle School Volleyball tournament....in which our team didn't win a single game.

:deevee:

Still had some great moments between dad and his 12 going-on 16 year old daughter. Good times.

mlyonsd
03-31-2012, 07:32 PM
Well soaking the beans is the best option if you have time but if you don't, the pressure cooker can make quick work of themWhat else do you use the PC for? Give me some ideas.

The most I use ours is for chicken which I use for enchiladas for the masses.

crazycoffey
03-31-2012, 07:34 PM
a low carb diet does not have to be a high fat diet.
Just saying.....

mlyonsd
03-31-2012, 07:34 PM
13 hours at a Junior High/Middle School Volleyball tournament....in which our team didn't win a single game.

:deevee:

Still had some great moments between dad and his 12 going-on 16 year old daughter. Good times.Maybe you should convince her to take up wrestling. ;)

3rd&48ers
03-31-2012, 07:37 PM
What else do you use the PC for? Give me some ideas.

The most I use ours is for chicken which I use for enchiladas for the masses.

Pot roast.. Short Ribs ... Beans... veggies that take a while to cook .. Great chicken stock from your raw chicken scraps/bones to make chicken stew.. basically anything that takes a longtime that is cooked in water can be better in a pressure cooker

crispystl420
03-31-2012, 07:41 PM

Damn, you did that on the Atkins diet? Do you exercise?

L.A. Chieffan
03-31-2012, 07:46 PM
Went to work, played poker

mlyonsd
03-31-2012, 07:46 PM

http://i.imgur.com/oEEN5.jpgSo just to make an observation.....if you're looking to make your nose smaller don't starve yourself because it won't work.

Count Zarth
03-31-2012, 07:48 PM
Buck can pull primo big-tittied red-headed gorgeous-eyed ass last I checked. Who cares about his nose.

crazycoffey
03-31-2012, 07:49 PM
Buck can pull primo big-tittied red-headed gorgeous-eyed ass last I checked. Who cares about his nose.

you bought contacts and dyed your hair?

Buck
03-31-2012, 07:52 PM
So just to make an observation.....if you're looking to make your nose smaller don't starve yourself because it won't work.

Yeah, my nose seems to be bigger. I drank a lot of alcohol over the last year, don't know if that has anything to do with it, or just my face getting less fat, but it seems bigger.

But so does my penis. Fair trade.

Count Zarth
03-31-2012, 08:02 PM
you bought contacts and dyed your hair?

Buck was fucking that girl hard for a few months.

crispystl420
03-31-2012, 08:14 PM
Buck was ****ing this girl hard for a few months.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/15455_105113812837869_100000177538420_132483_2417800_n.jpg

Wet nipple?

mlyonsd
03-31-2012, 08:15 PM
Yeah, my nose seems to be bigger. I drank a lot of alcohol over the last year, don't know if that has anything to do with it, or just my face getting less fat, but it seems bigger.

But so does my penis. Fair trade.ROFL Awesome. I can't add anything to that.

Just so you know.....two things that continue to grow through your entire life....ears and nose. Believe me I know, if I were to stick my head out the window of my truck on the interstate it would drop out of overdrive.

Count Zarth
03-31-2012, 08:16 PM
WTF...is that true? Ears and nose?

crazycoffey
03-31-2012, 08:17 PM
Wet nipple?

Is she fisting that poor rooster?

mlyonsd
03-31-2012, 08:17 PM
Buck was ****ing this girl hard for a few months.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/15455_105113812837869_100000177538420_132483_2417800_n.jpgNot sure that really counts if she was tied down by chickens.

Buck
03-31-2012, 08:29 PM
Please don't post pictures of my ex-girlfriend.

Thanks.

crazycoffey
03-31-2012, 08:32 PM
Please don't post pictures of my ex-girlfriend.

Thanks.

let's red card him....

gblowfish
03-31-2012, 09:03 PM
Today I worked on my yard all day. Pulled weeds, mowing, raking, washing stuff. Got the house AC up and running, feels good right now. Took wifey out to dinner tonight. Very tired, but a good tired. Got a little sunburn, working on my farmer tan.

crazycoffey
03-31-2012, 09:08 PM
I finally got off my fat ass and trimmed a few trees and mowed the yard. It's about time to make an adult beverage....

mikeyis4dcats.
03-31-2012, 09:10 PM
mowed the grass, spackled some holes and dings and prepped the dining room for paint, trimmed a LOT of tree branches (about 5 pickups full), put down some seed and watered, replaced towel racks and tp holder in a bathroom, installed 2 outdoor lights, washed the car, fed the kid, showered and took the wife out to dinner.

RJ
03-31-2012, 09:48 PM
Got to work at 7, left work at 4, played golf until 7:30. The golf was a lot more fun than the work.

threebag02
03-31-2012, 10:27 PM
Watched the Jayhawks advance to the title game

Dunit35
03-31-2012, 10:41 PM
Tiled the kitchen floor at our new house.

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-31-2012, 10:42 PM
I watched KU BEAT OSU IN THE FINAL FOUR!!!!

JOhn
03-31-2012, 10:55 PM
Took a nap
played MW3,
took another nap
went to the store
took another nap
made dinner
did dish's
now playing MW3 with my boys:D

Hydrae
03-31-2012, 10:59 PM
Wife and I traveled to Houston to see the King Tut exhibit before it leaves the area. Went and visited my sister for dinner and a nice evening. Back at the hotel room, won't be on here long. :hump: :D

Chiefshrink
03-31-2012, 11:25 PM
Supervised an aerating fundraiser for my son's football team from 8-5 today.

Understand that March is usually when Colorado gets most of its snow but we haven't had a flake or drop of precipitation for the month and the Colorado soil or as I call it the Colorado clay brick cement was just brutal.:shake:

cdcox
03-31-2012, 11:31 PM
hair cut
couple hours of work
nap
coded
made dinner
coded
fetched dessert
coded

livin' the life

AZORChiefFan
04-01-2012, 01:53 AM
Went to Royals game. Gassed up my car. Went to store. Ate pizza and salad. Drank some wine. Watched KU game, Eastbound and Down and SNL.