PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The 17 Worst Games on the 2012 NFL Schedule

Shaid
04-24-2012, 11:56 PM
The Chiefs make the cut on three of them. :doh!:

http://www.sportspickle.com/opinion/12280/the-17-worst-games-on-the-2012-nfl-schedule

Week 1

Jaguars at Vikings

Tune in to see which quarterback picked in the 1st Round of the 2011 NFL Draft sucks more: Christian Ponder or Blaine Gabbert! (It’s Gabbert, but don’t sleep on Ponder’s awfulness.)

Week 2

Chiefs at Bills

For some reason this is being played in Buffalo. The NFL needs to schedule the worst Bills games for Toronto. We don’t need this abomination on American soil.

Week 3

Bills at Browns

Yes, the Bills play the Chiefs and Browns back-to-back. If the NFL folds one day, it won’t be due to brain injuries. It will be because the 2012 Bills turned too many fans off to the sport.

Week 4

Dolphins at Cardinals

Too bad. Just think how almost watchable this game would be if either team had been able to get Peyton Manning.

Week 5

Titans at Vikings

Chris Johnson vs. Adrian Peterson. Flip this game on and reminisce about 2010. I suggest watching with your Susan Boyle album playing in the background.

Week 6

Chiefs at Buccaneers

This is about as bad as a division rivalry game as you can get. What’s that? They’re not in the same division? Oh, well excuse me for not knowing random facts about awful NFL teams, jerk!

Week 7

Browns at Colts

With Andrew Luck already drafted, what are these teams sucking for now? Sorry, Cleveland, but when it comes to slogans, “Play flat for Matt [Barkley]” is almost as bad as you are at the football.

Week 8

Buccaneers at Vikings

The Metrodome needs to be replaced and the Buccaneers are completely ignored, even in their hometown. There’s no better time than today to bring in the wrecking balls.

Week 9

Panthers at Redskins

Cam Newton! RG3! Absolutely no one else!

Week 10

undefined - Image 1
Colts at Jaguars

The fairly dim lights of Thursday Night Football will be shining on Jacksonville. You know, sometimes you’re actually quite lucky if you’re one of the people who don’t get NFL Network.

Week 11

Browns at Cowboys

“Whaddaya mean?! The Cowboys are a brand name team full of big-name players!” Fine. But explain how their seasons really differ much from what the Browns do every year.

Week 12

Seahawks at Dolphins

From Seattle all the way to Miami. You literally couldn’t travel farther in the mainland United States to do something people care about less.

Week 13

Cleveland at Oakland

Oooh. I love watching the Blight Bowl. The mayors should bet each other food items known to their respective city, such as Hobo’s Own Leather Boot Soup or Rat Meat Stew.

Week 14

Chiefs at Browns

Wow. This is the fifth Browns game on this list. Just imagine if the Bengals were still terrible, giving Cleveland two more unwatchable game. I could have saved a lot of time and just reprinted the 2012 Cleveland Browns schedule for this piece instead of writing up a whole article. Damn Bengals.

Week 15

Seahawks at Bills

There we go. This game was shipped off to Toronto. Suck it, Canada. You will be our landfill of NFL trash and like it.

Week 16

Rams at Buccaneers

Every year there are games that initially look bad when the schedule is released, but turn out to be important and exciting because both teams have surprisingly good seasons. This is not one of those games.

Week 17

Cowboys at Redskins

It’s the Cowboys’ last game of December. Unless you see this more as a “so bad it’s good” kind of game. I know I do. December Cowboys is the most entertaining show there is.

Count Alex's Losses
04-24-2012, 11:57 PM
Yep, we're getting lots of respect, boys.

10 wins here we come.

Bump
04-25-2012, 12:00 AM
how the hell is RG3 vs Cam Newton a bad game? I already want to watch it.

The Dawg
04-25-2012, 12:02 AM
sportspickle always puts out a quality article. :rolleyes:

Rain Man
04-25-2012, 12:04 AM
There's no such thing as a boring NFL game. I'd even watch the Broncos if nothing else was on.

otherstar
04-25-2012, 12:09 AM
That author must not like football. I agree with Rain Man: there's no such thing as a boring NFL game. It's football. If it's on, I'll watch it!

KCrockaholic
04-25-2012, 12:10 AM
What an ignorant waste of time that list is.

Sorter
04-25-2012, 12:15 AM
There's no such thing as a boring NFL game. I'd even watch the Browns if nothing else was on.

Fixed

KC_Connection
04-25-2012, 12:44 AM
People really read this shit?

BryanBusby
04-25-2012, 12:57 AM
There's no such thing as a boring NFL game. I'd even watch the Broncos if nothing else was on.

Gonna have to disagree. The Browns/Bills game a few years ago where Derek Anderson completed 2 passes the entire game and the Browns won was terrible.

Shaid
04-25-2012, 01:24 AM
sportspickle always puts out a quality article. :rolleyes:

LMAO

First time I really went there. Followed a link from another topic.

Aries Walker
04-25-2012, 05:12 AM
Whoever wrote this is an idiot. He has no concept that teams get better or worse during the off-season, for one thing. And in what world is a match-up with the #1 draft pick against a divisional rival on a national stage as the only game that night a terrible watch?

I put him at about 17 years of age, developmentally if not chronologically.

bevischief
04-25-2012, 07:39 AM

You didn't watch the Vikings last year...

Micjones
04-25-2012, 07:46 AM
Because bad teams never play good games?
:rolleyes:

KCUnited
04-25-2012, 08:16 AM
http://www.sportspickle.com/opinion/12280/the-17-worst-games-on-the-2012-nfl-schedule

Chiefs at Browns

Wow. This is the fifth Browns game on this list. Just imagine if the Bengals were still terrible, giving Cleveland two more unwatchable game. I could have saved a lot of time and just reprinted the 2012 Cleveland Browns schedule for this piece instead of writing up a whole article. Damn Bengals.

Colonel Crossbar rides into the Factory of Sadness isn't getting much run? Shocking.

Coogs
04-25-2012, 08:27 AM
If we would have landed Manning, we would have been on PrimeTime 5 times this season in must see attractions. Instead, we are stuck with the same ol' QB that no one wants to see... including us!

DaKCMan AP
04-25-2012, 08:38 AM
Week 6

Chiefs at Buccaneers

This is about as bad as a division rivalry game as you can get. What’s that? They’re not in the same division? Oh, well excuse me for not knowing random facts about awful NFL teams, jerk!

This game will be Awesome because the weather should be nice and there will be a good group of Chiefs fans invading RayJay.

OnTheWarpath58
04-25-2012, 08:58 AM
Colonel Crossbar rides into the Factory of Sadness isn't getting much run? Shocking.

LMAO

KurtCobain
04-25-2012, 09:15 AM
This game will be Awesome because the weather should be nice and there will be a good group of Chiefs fans invading RayJay.

Are there many chiefs fans in Florida?

DaKCMan AP
04-25-2012, 10:13 AM
Are there many chiefs fans in Florida?

I don't know. BRC would have a better number for how many we'll have in our group tickets next week.