PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Calling WV mountaineer fans - Bruce Irvin

Joe Seahawk
04-27-2012, 12:37 AM
I am seriously intrigued by this dudes pass rushing skills. Could be our Clay Mathews. Just reading up on the dude he seems to have really pulled himself out of the dregs of society to get himself into a D-1 program and eventually a top 15 NFL pick. Kudos to him for that..

Simply Red
04-27-2012, 12:42 AM
I'm from the streets too, dog.

KCrockaholic
04-27-2012, 12:43 AM
Well here's what I have for you....

Everyone says Irvin is a reach because he's not a good run defender. He's a one trick pony. Pure pass rusher, and undersized.

So when people say Irvin was a reach, just ask them if they would've taken Dwight Freeney at 15 overall. Similar players. And if Irvin truly is a great pass rusher, then that trumps his disability of stopping the run.

IDK. Just offering advice. Not much hope left for that reach of a pick :) He was late 2nd, early 3rd round material to me.

Joe Seahawk
04-27-2012, 12:50 AM
I'm from the streets too, dog.

Yes, but you too are a first round pick. Probably top ten.. Well done!

Joe Seahawk
04-27-2012, 12:54 AM
Well here's what I have for you....

Everyone says Irvin is a reach because he's not a good run defender. He's a one trick pony. Pure pass rusher, and undersized.

So when people say Irvin was a reach, just ask them if they would've taken Dwight Freeney at 15 overall. Similar players. And if Irvin truly is a great pass rusher, then that trumps his disability of stopping the run.

IDK. Just offering advice.

Are you a WV fan? I have not seen him play other than youtube.., Looks good in this vid however, like a got damn Cheetah after the QB

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6leAL3eK9jo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red
04-27-2012, 01:07 AM
I am seriously intrigued by this dudes pass rushing skills. Could be our Clay Mathews. Just reading up on the dude he seems to have really pulled himself out of the dregs of society to get himself into a D-1 program and eventually a top 15 NFL pick. Kudos to him for that..

I'm sorry is this who Seattle signed? also, who's coaching you this coming up season?

Joe Seahawk
04-27-2012, 01:19 AM
I'm sorry is this who Seattle signed? also, who's coaching you this coming up season?

Yes, Seattle drafted this guy.. Still looking for a coach for me.

Simply Red
04-27-2012, 01:22 AM
Yes, Seattle drafted this guy.. Still looking for a coach for me.

heck it's late, i meant who is Seattle's coach going to be, the upcoming season?

Joe Seahawk
04-27-2012, 01:41 AM
heck it's late, i meant who is Seattle's coach going to be, the upcoming season?

Pete Carroll andthis lady....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZNY3i6MybpU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BryanBusby
04-27-2012, 01:44 AM
Congrats on taking a dude who just runs fast.

hahahahahahaha you're the new Oakland Raiders