PDA

View Full Version : Life One World Trade Center will soon be West's tallest tower

Donger
04-27-2012, 03:05 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-04-27/world-trade-center-tallest-nyc-west/54580254/1

I thought this was pretty neat, considering we are approaching the one year anniversary of bin Laden becoming shark shit.

NEW YORK – Soon the iconic Empire State Building will no longer be the king of the city skyline.

By Monday, the rising steel frame of One World Trade Center is expected to surpass the 1930s vintage skyscraper, passing the title of tallest building in the city — and in the Western Hemisphere— to lower Manhattan.

Weather permitting, the heir to the title of tallest building in New York, which was held by the Twin Towers from the early 1970s until the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, will change hands, said Patrick Foye, Port Authority of New York and New Jersey executive director.

"One World Trade Center will be the tallest building in Manhattan in days," he said Thursday, after the Port Authority's board of commissioners meeting.

At 1,776-feet and 104 floors, the new tower will be 408 feet taller than the Twin Towers, according to data from the Chicago-based Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat, a not-for-profit group that tracks the building industry.

Once completed, One World Trade Center would surpass the 1,451-foot Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower) in Chicago to become the tallest in the Western Hemisphere, according to council spokesman Kevin Brass. The tallest building in the world remains the Burj Khalifa in Dubai, at 2,717 feet.

Construction of One World Trade Center is on track and won't be completed until the fourth quarter of 2013 or the first quarter of 2014, Foye said. He added the structure is about 55 percent leased and is "poised to be a commercial success."

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-27-2012, 05:39 PM
Tall buildings fascinate me. This one is really going to be something. Hope I get a chance to see it in person eventually.

Baconeater
04-27-2012, 05:42 PM
At 1,776-feet and 104 floors, the new tower will be 408 feet taller than the Twin Towers, according to data from the Chicago-based Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat, a not-for-profit group that tracks the building industry.
Wow, seriously? The USA Today had to consult a Council on Tall Buildings for that information? Don't those fucksticks know how to use Google and do math?

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-27-2012, 05:43 PM
Wow, seriously? The USA Today had to consult a Council on Tall Buildings for that information? Don't those ****sticks know how to use Google and do math?

Grumpy old bastard.

Baconeater
04-27-2012, 05:45 PM
I'm curious as to how much more beer is in one of those tall cans than regular cans. I think I'll consult the Council on Tall Beer Cans and see if they can provide that information for me.

Direckshun
I just love the idea that there is a Council on Tall Buildings. LMAO

"I'm the President of the Council on Tall Buildings.

Yes, it is a real thing."

Donger
Here's a recent picture of the construction progress:

http://images.christianpost.com/full/52687/one.jpg

Johnny Vegas
04-27-2012, 05:46 PM
I love tall buildings as well. I will have to check this one out for sure. Another site with more pics of it.

http://www.rsvlts.com/2012/04/25/amazing-views-from-the-top-of-one-world-trade-center-15-hq-photos/

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-27-2012, 05:47 PM

Very cool.

Donger
I love tall buildings as well. I will have to check this one out for sure. Another site with more pics of it.

http://www.rsvlts.com/2012/04/25/amazing-views-from-the-top-of-one-world-trade-center-15-hq-photos/

Those are great, thank you.

Direckshun

Ladies and gentlemen: America's middle finger.

Rausch
Looks really cool.

And from that angle it looks like your hand when you flip someone the bird.

I like that even more...

Baconeater
I just love the idea that there is a Council on Tall Buildings. LMAO

"I'm the President of the Council on Tall Buildings.

Yes, it is a real thing."
Don't be bagging on the Council on Tall Buildings, dickweed. Without them, we'd never know that the new tower is 408 feet taller than the old one.

Donger
04-27-2012, 05:48 PM
Ladies and gentlemen: America's middle finger.

I still say this design was better:

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/2/E/newwtc.jpg

Chocolate Hog
04-27-2012, 05:51 PM
It looks smaller for some reason

Donger
04-27-2012, 05:52 PM
It looks smaller for some reason

Smaller than what?

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-27-2012, 05:53 PM
I think it would feel a little strange going to work in the new building knowing what happened in the very spot your desk is likely sitting... unless you're up above that I guess. I have to wonder if the little paranoid me inside would glance out the window looking for planes now and then... or really notice when one is flying by within sight. Would just feel weird knowing you're occupying the same space as the victims of the attack.

Is that just me?

Cornstock
04-27-2012, 06:06 PM
I've long thought they should build the new WTC to be the tallest building in the world, just as a symbol to show the US power and spirit. It will be about a thousand feet shorter than the Burj Khalifa in Dubai. The Burj is really a site to behold, but was built purely to show off the Emirates' wealth. It has no real practical purpose, and there is far too much office space in it to occupy. Right now it's only about 1/3 occupied, and the Emirates can get away with that because of all the oil money. They would really like to see it occupied, but they were hit by the economic downturn pretty hard. We can't get away with having a building 1/3 occupied in the States, and I'm pretty sure that's the reason they decided to not build it taller.

It turns out that it will all be irrelevant soon anyway, they're building a tower in Saudi Arabia that will be roughly twice the size of the Burj.
http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/terminal01/2011/4/10/22/saudi-arabias-mile-high-tower-1751-1302488077-1.jpg
This, again, is all about showing Saudi's wealth. There's no need to build a building that big and there is no way they can hope to occupy it. The city of Jeddah has only about 3 million people. They'll be able to show it off to all of the Muslims going on Hajj to Mecca though, as most fly into Saudi through Jeddah.

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-27-2012, 06:10 PM
I've long thought they should build the new WTC to be the tallest building in the world, just as a symbol to show the US power and spirit. It will be about a thousand feet shorter than the Burj Khalifa in Dubai. The Burj is really a site to behold, but was built purely to show off the Emirates' wealth. It has no real practical purpose, and there is far too much office space in it to occupy. Right now it's only about 1/3 occupied, and the Emirates can get away with that because of all the oil money. They would really like to see it occupied, but they were hit by the economic downturn pretty hard. We can't get away with having a building 1/3 occupied in the States, and I'm pretty sure that's the reason they decided to not build it taller.

It turns out that it will all be irrelevant soon anyway, they're building a tower in Saudi Arabia that will be roughly twice the size of the Burj.
http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/terminal01/2011/4/10/22/saudi-arabias-mile-high-tower-1751-1302488077-1.jpg
This, again, is all about showing Saudi's wealth. There's no need to build a building that big and there is no way they can hope to occupy it. The city of Jeddah has only about 3 million people. They'll be able to show it off to all of the Muslims going on Hajj to Mecca though, as most fly into Saudi through Jeddah.

Sweet fancy Moses that's just rigoddamndiculous.

I want the office at the top point.

Psyko Tek
04-27-2012, 06:13 PM
I'm curious as to how much more beer is in one of those tall cans than regular cans. I think I'll consult the Council on Tall Beer Cans and see if they can provide that information for me.

how many tall beer cans equals thew new world trade canter?

Rausch
04-27-2012, 06:13 PM
There's no need to build a building that big and there is no way they can hope to occupy it. The city of Jeddah has only about 3 million people. They'll be able to show it off to all of the Muslims going on Hajj to Mecca though, as most fly into Saudi through Jeddah.

Until they miss their first payment to terrorist orgs to leave them alone...

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-27-2012, 06:14 PM
how many tall beer cans equals thew new world trade canter?

Probably like a whole 6 pack

Psyko Tek
04-27-2012, 06:15 PM

it looks good, but I would have rather they rebuilt the first two , a little taller and put targets on them
and anti- aircraft guns

you get one
for free motherfucker

try it again

Baconeater
04-27-2012, 06:17 PM
Sweet fancy Moses that's just rigoddamndiculous.

I want the office at the top point.
You'd want an office at the top of building that requires some type of pendulum bullshit to keep it from tipping over? Uhhh...I wouldn't even want to get within 5,280 ft of it.

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-27-2012, 06:19 PM
You'd want an office at the top of building that requires some type of pendulum bullshit to keep it from tipping over? Uhhh...I wouldn't even want to get within 5,280 ft of it.

Yes... but really I was just post whoring. It would probably freak me the hell out.

Cornstock
04-27-2012, 06:25 PM
A building that tall, I can only imagine the sway you could feel at the top. Shit, you get enough sway in the Arch in St. Louis

Deberg_1990
04-27-2012, 06:28 PM
They should build on top a giant hand with Middle Finger extended upward and point it towards the Middle East.

Johnny Vegas
04-27-2012, 07:06 PM
cnn has a time lapse vid of it being built in 1 minute

<param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=bestoftv/2012/04/26/vo-ground-zero-time-lapse.earthcam-com" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=bestoftv/2012/04/26/vo-ground-zero-time-lapse.earthcam-com" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="374"></embed></object>

Mr. Plow
05-01-2012, 12:07 PM
An updated video of it being built?

<embed src="http://cnettv.cnet.com/av/video/cbsnews/atlantis2/cbsnews_player_embed.swf" scale="noscale" salign="lt" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" background="#333333" width="425" height="279" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" FlashVars="si=254&&contentValue=50123980&shareUrl=http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7407056n" />

BigCatDaddy
05-01-2012, 12:25 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-04-27/world-trade-center-tallest-nyc-west/54580254/1

I thought this was pretty neat, considering we are approaching the one year anniversary of bin Laden becoming shark shit.

NEW YORK – Soon the iconic Empire State Building will no longer be the king of the city skyline.

By Monday, the rising steel frame of One World Trade Center is expected to surpass the 1930s vintage skyscraper, passing the title of tallest building in the city — and in the Western Hemisphere— to lower Manhattan.

Weather permitting, the heir to the title of tallest building in New York, which was held by the Twin Towers from the early 1970s until the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, will change hands, said Patrick Foye, Port Authority of New York and New Jersey executive director.

"One World Trade Center will be the tallest building in Manhattan in days," he said Thursday, after the Port Authority's board of commissioners meeting.

Once completed, One World Trade Center would surpass the 1,451-foot Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower) in Chicago to become the tallest in the Western Hemisphere, according to council spokesman Kevin Brass. The tallest building in the world remains the Burj Khalifa in Dubai, at 2,717 feet.

Construction of One World Trade Center is on track and won't be completed until the fourth quarter of 2013 or the first quarter of 2014, Foye said. He added the structure is about 55 percent leased and is "poised to be a commercial success."

Bin Laden had been dead for years. Why do you think there wasn't any footage of him being dropped at sea? You people are such sheep! /T-Dub

tooge
05-01-2012, 01:38 PM
I still say this design was better:

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/2/E/newwtc.jpg

I'd be makin sure that finger was facing mecca

Lzen
05-01-2012, 01:53 PM

I'm gonna laugh when that thing falls over.

Cornstock
05-01-2012, 01:54 PM
I'd be makin sure that finger was facing mecca

Not to start a fight, but most Muslims are super nice people. There are about 50 in the entire world who are the evil-of-all-evil ones. I live in the Middle East, and I can assure you they are very hospitable.

Setsuna
05-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Not to start a fight, but most Muslims are super nice people. There are about 50 in the entire world who are the evil-of-all-evil ones. I live in the Middle East, and I can assure you they are very hospitable.

He meant it because mecca doesn't know shit when it comes to the draft.

Donger
05-01-2012, 02:27 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KrM0dAFsZ8k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

La literatura
05-01-2012, 02:31 PM

Oh man! They are just buttering you up for the barbeque.

epitome1170
05-01-2012, 02:44 PM
A building that tall, I can only imagine the sway you could feel at the top. Shit, you get enough sway in the Arch in St. Louis

The Arch does not have any of the dampening forces in it that a high rise is currently designed with.

Any of the tallest buildings have some sort of dampening component so that the tenants do not feel the wind induced swaying. (Or at very least it is very minimal.)

Hoover
05-01-2012, 03:00 PM
Was there in December. It's going to be an incredible building. Love the design.

Frazod
05-01-2012, 03:13 PM
The Arch does not have any of the dampening forces in it that a high rise is currently designed with.

Any of the tallest buildings have some sort of dampening component so that the tenants do not feel the wind induced swaying. (Or at very least it is very minimal.)

I work on the 31st floor of a building in Chicago, and on windy days I can feel the building moving and hear it creaking. Seems more pronounced the closer you get to the core, and since I have an interior office, it's noticeable.

Years ago I worked on the 51st floor of what is now the Chase Building, which is tapered and fairly narrow at the top. Windy days in that building? No ifs, ands or buts - you felt it. And the only "dampening" I ever experienced was water sloshing in the toilets from the movement of the building. Reminded me of being out to sea.

Chocolate Hog
05-01-2012, 03:29 PM
I work on the 31st floor of a building in Chicago, and on windy days I can feel the building moving and hear it creaking. Seems more pronounced the closer you get to the core, and since I have an interior office, it's noticeable.

Years ago I worked on the 51st floor of what is now the Chase Building, which is tapered and fairly narrow at the top. Windy days in that building? No ifs, ands or buts - you felt it. And the only "dampening" I ever experienced was water sloshing in the toilets from the movement of the building. Reminded me of being out to sea.

That sounds scary

Donger
05-01-2012, 03:31 PM

I was at the top of the Williams building in Tulsa years ago, and they had a big sandbox with a pendulum above it on a string. The pendulum just barely touched the surface of the sand and left a track. That track was all over the damn place.

Frazod
05-01-2012, 03:35 PM
That sounds scary

It can be a bit unnerving. To clarify, I'm talking about extremely windy days. Only happens a few times a year. One day last year was probably the worst I've experienced - extremely strong winds from the west that went on for several hours. The windows on the west side of the building were starting to rattle, which hadn't happened before in the 12 years I've worked here (there were a few windows blown out on other buildings that day). It died down shortly after the rattling started. Good thing, because I don't think those windows would have held out much longer.

Chocolate Hog
05-01-2012, 03:36 PM
What are lighting storms like when you're hundreds of feet up like that?

Frazod
05-01-2012, 03:41 PM
What are lighting storms like when you're hundreds of feet up like that?

Doesn't make that much difference for storms. 31 floors isn't really all that high.

We do have a fairly decent view, though. On clear days I can see all the way across Lake Michigan.

Donger
05-01-2012, 03:41 PM
That sounds scary

Have you ever seen this?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bX64UJpbsJI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

epitome1170
05-01-2012, 03:42 PM

Again the dampening is a relatively new engineering design principle so older buildings you will feel it more than newer ones, except for building made of concrete or clad in stone which have that inherently built into them.

That said... on highly windy days, even a highly dampened system will have perceivable sway effects.

Frazod
05-01-2012, 03:45 PM
Again the dampening is a relatively new engineering design principle so older buildings you will feel it more than newer ones, except for building made of concrete or clad in stone which have that inherently built into them.

That said... on highly windy days, even a highly dampened system will have perceivable sway effects.

My building's about 20 years old. Chase Tower was completed in the early 70s, IIRC.

epitome1170
05-01-2012, 03:45 PM
I was at the top of the Williams building in Tulsa years ago, and they had a big sandbox with a pendulum above it on a string. The pendulum just barely touched the surface of the sand and left a track. That track was all over the damn place.

I would like to see that.

And to clarify, all buildings move. Most of the time you can feel the movement or sway though... even if we are talking about 6-18" of sway. Most people cannot feel it as long as the vibration periods are low enough.

The same principle applies to the vibrations in floors. Some older designed floors you can feel the vibrations when someone just walks across it. The newer designs (if designed correctly) and you would never notice it because of the knowledge learned in dampening.

epitome1170
05-01-2012, 03:50 PM
My building's about 20 years old. Chase Tower was completed in the early 70s, IIRC.

Interesting... my guess is that it is a steel framed building with a fairly lightweight cladding (all glass?) so there is not a lot of dampening effects from the weight. The engineer did not take into account wind vibrations and people's sensitivity to it.

This philosophy has really taken off in the last 20 years as research was developed on it. So it doesn't surprise me that it wasn't accounted for in one built in the early 80's even. Take into account the surrounding buildings in a high rise city like Chicago and without wind tunnel testing there would be almost no way to account for the wind turbulence acting on your building.

Rain Man
05-01-2012, 03:56 PM

I don't remember if it's the Burj or that big water development or something else there, but I recall reading that they claimed it was a government program and were financing the work through western developers that way, and then when the economy went south they claimed that it wasn't a government program and it was private sector. Then they did some legal maneuver to stiff all of the western lenders.

Frazod
05-01-2012, 03:58 PM
Interesting... my guess is that it is a steel framed building with a fairly lightweight cladding (all glass?) so there is not a lot of dampening effects from the weight. The engineer did not take into account wind vibrations and people's sensitivity to it.

This philosophy has really taken off in the last 20 years as research was developed on it. So it doesn't surprise me that it wasn't accounted for in one built in the early 80's even. Take into account the surrounding buildings in a high rise city like Chicago and without wind tunnel testing there would be almost no way to account for the wind turbulence acting on your building.

I haven't been up in any of the new buildings. I should go check out Trump one of these days. I don't even know if it has an observation deck.

Al Bundy
05-01-2012, 04:22 PM
I wonder how long it will be before people start doing ghost hunting type of things there.

La literatura
05-01-2012, 04:23 PM
I wonder how long it will be before people start doing ghost hunting type of things there.

Hopefully either never or long after I'm dead.

Cornstock
05-01-2012, 04:40 PM
I don't remember if it's the Burj or that big water development or something else there, but I recall reading that they claimed it was a government program and were financing the work through western developers that way, and then when the economy went south they claimed that it wasn't a government program and it was private sector. Then they did some legal maneuver to stiff all of the western lenders.

How I understand it, the Burj was originally being financed through the government. When the economy went to suck they started to get strapped for cash, so the royal family came in and funded the rest of it privately. Thus, what was planned to be named the Burj Dubai was renamed the Burj Khalifa.

Supposedly the whole thing is paid for so its not like they need occupants in the building to pay for the rest, but I think its embarrassing to have a building like that at 30% capacity. Realistically, I think the one in Saudi could only hope for 20% capacity unless they move the capital from Riyadh to Jedda and put all the government offices in there along with every single business in Jedda. 5000 feet is a TON of offices.

Cornstock
05-01-2012, 04:48 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KrM0dAFsZ8k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Being disliked or even hated is much different than being attacked. The Palestinians absolutely have reasons to dislike the US government's policies, especially towards them. Sure, their celebrating 9-11 is distasteful but I'm guessing this was an isolated incident. I can tell you from first hand experience, the Middle East is not the murderous hellhole the media makes it out to be.

Donger
05-01-2012, 04:52 PM
Being disliked or even hated is much different than being attacked. The Palestinians absolutely have reasons to dislike the US government's policies, especially towards them. Sure, their celebrating 9-11 is distasteful but I'm guessing this was an isolated incident. I can tell you from first hand experience, the Middle East is not the murderous hellhole the media makes it out to be.

I was just wondering if you would classify these people celebrating the deaths of thousands of innocent Americans as "super nice" as well.

durtyrute
05-01-2012, 04:54 PM
Yay, we have the biggest building! We're #1...We're #1!!!

Dayze
05-01-2012, 04:56 PM
the only two places I've been in the middle east was U.A.E, and Bahrain.

I never felt odd, or skeert etc. granted, only about 8 days total there, but still.
even rode a camel into the desert where there was a cool big tent, where dinner was served.sitting on rugs, pillows, eating interesting food and having a dessert smoke from a houka. despite the huge language and cultural differences, everyone had a great time.
was never treated rude, or disrespectful. however, I was also respectful of their culture as well.

I think there are people that are zeolots/batshit crazy no matter where one goes.

Cornstock
05-01-2012, 05:02 PM
I was just wondering if you would classify these people celebrating the deaths of thousands of innocent Americans as "super nice" as well.

Point taken. I've never been to Palestine, but that doesn't look like a neighborhood I would walk through. But there are those types of neighborhoods everywhere.

Cornstock
05-01-2012, 05:03 PM
I think there are people that are zeolots/batshit crazy no matter where one goes.

Exactly.

Mr. Plow
05-04-2012, 06:54 PM
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/hi-res-randos-15.jpg?w=920&h=613

Frazod
05-04-2012, 06:58 PM
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/hi-res-randos-15.jpg?w=920&h=613

Still just depresses me and pisses me off.

Al Bundy
05-04-2012, 08:11 PM
Hopefully either never or long after I'm dead.

Probably not until you and I are both gone, but I would imagine that when it is open and in daily use there will be a lot of ghostly activity.

Bambi
06-10-2012, 06:12 PM
getting there

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/8308/manhattan2012061000324.jpg

Buck
06-10-2012, 06:14 PM
getting there

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/8308/manhattan2012061000324.jpg

Awesome.

Count Alex's Losses
06-10-2012, 06:23 PM
That's a big American penis.

Trevo_410
06-10-2012, 06:26 PM
fuck tall buildings

Bambi
06-10-2012, 06:30 PM
That's a big American penis.

Oh yes, very phallic.

scho63
06-10-2012, 07:59 PM
To be able to look across the river from NJ on the way into NY and see tall buildings where now is a giant void will be a great feeling

Valiant
06-10-2012, 08:08 PM

Dumb.. That thing is destined to topple.. A fucking mile?? Might as well just build a launch center at the top of it to get rockets in space easier.. Fuck.. Is everyone in the city going to live and work in it??

Psyko Tek
06-10-2012, 08:34 PM
the new building is cool
but we should have rebuilt the originals, with a big fucking target on them,

this is weak sauce
we are the USA
we are assholes
we say fuck you
try it again bitches

Dr. Facebook Fever
06-10-2012, 08:43 PM
Kingdom Tower mockups

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/8681/kt1cu.jpg

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6967/kt2n.jpg

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8921/54510319.jpg

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9020/kt3e.jpg

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/1773/kt4oz.jpg

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/6338/kt6h.jpg

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/7553/kt7j.jpg

JoeyChuckles
06-10-2012, 08:54 PM
Why does the original article say it will be the tallest in the west when the CN Tower in Toronto is 1,815 feet?

Is it one of those dumb technicalities like "the CN tower is not a building as it doesn't have offices or residents"?

chefsos
06-10-2012, 08:58 PM
Why does the original article say it will be the tallest in the west when the CN Tower in Toronto is 1,815 feet?

Is it one of those dumb technicalities like "the CN tower is not a building as it doesn't have offices or residents"?Exchange rate.

Gadzooks
06-10-2012, 10:02 PM
Exchange rate.

Meters are longer than feet, eh.

Cornstock
06-11-2012, 01:01 AM
Dumb.. That thing is destined to topple.. A ****ing mile?? Might as well just build a launch center at the top of it to get rockets in space easier.. ****.. Is everyone in the city going to live and work in it??

They have to have some kind of grand plan to fill that thing. If it were all residential, I wonder how many people could live there.

Bambi
06-15-2012, 04:53 PM
Little Brother is popping up

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/3576/img2507cb.jpg