PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft The Redskinds have already given up on RG3

Fat Elvis
04-28-2012, 10:31 AM
They drafted Kirk Cousins.

LMAO

(Before some of you get your panties in a wad, please check your sarcasm meters--even though they did select Cousins)

ChiefsNow
04-28-2012, 10:33 AM
Suppose they plan on trading their veteran QBs?

Demonpenz
04-28-2012, 10:37 AM
I don't think it was is attutide, but the popluar opinion is that RGIII just wants to sex cheerleaders and smoke weed

Mile High Mania
04-28-2012, 11:06 AM
Cousins has to hate life at this point...

beach tribe
04-28-2012, 11:09 AM
Cousins has to hate life at this point...

Yup. Gonna get 6 figures for doing....nothing.
Sucks to be him.

BoneKrusher
04-28-2012, 11:41 AM
LMAO
Pioli needs to get on the horn asap and Call the skins.

Cassel for RD3 sounds awesome.

keg in kc
04-28-2012, 11:43 AM
Cassel for RD3 sounds awesome.Reed Doughty?

lewdog
04-28-2012, 11:45 AM
Drafting two QBs in the first 4 rounds....well we aren't that smart but seems the Skins finally understand you need a QB to win. We don't.

listopencil
04-28-2012, 12:35 PM
I don't think it was is attutide, but the popluar opinion is that RGIII just wants to sex cheerleaders and smoke weed

So?

The Dawg
04-28-2012, 12:59 PM

LMAO

Bump
04-28-2012, 01:00 PM

the dreads inform me that he is a thug.

TEX
04-28-2012, 01:00 PM
Drafting two QBs in the first 4 rounds....well we aren't that smart but seems the Skins finally understand you need a QB to win. We don't.

This.

Marcellus
04-28-2012, 01:08 PM
This.

While drafting a QB IS more important than anything, what Washington just did is retarded.

They gave up a ton of pics to get RGIII at #2 overall, you better be sold on him.

To turn around and pick another QB, presumably a backup in the 4th with what few pics you have left the next few years is just plain dumb as fuck.

Had they not sold the farm to get RGIII I could see it.

They basically just spent 3 first round picks, a second round pick and a 4th round pick on 2 QB's.

Or you could say they just spent 3 first's and a second on a QB, then just spent a 4th on another.

Fucking stooopid. Not smart.

BoneKrusher
04-28-2012, 01:16 PM
While drafting a QB IS more important than anything, what Washington just did is retarded.

They gave up a ton of pics to get RGIII at #2 overall, you better be sold on him.

To turn around and pick another QB, presumably a backup in the 4th with what few pics you have left the next few years is just plain dumb as ****.

Had they not sold the farm to get RGIII I could see it.

They basically just spent 3 first round picks, a second round pick and a 4th round pick on 2 QB's.

Or you could say they just spent 3 first's and a second on a QB, then just spent a 4th on another.

****ing stooopid. Not smart.

i think the Redskins possibly saw this as a way to groom him and get a high draft pick back in a year or two, kinda like what the eagles and packers did with Kolb and Flynn.

BigMeatballDave
04-28-2012, 01:22 PM
Drafting Cousins makes NO sense.

I don't get it.

Cousins has got to be pissed. He's got Zero chance to start.

Marcellus
04-28-2012, 01:25 PM
i think the Redskins possibly saw this as a way to groom him and get a high draft pick back in a year or two, kinda like what the eagles and packers did with Kolb and Flynn.

The only way that happens is if RGIII gets hurt and Cousins actually plays like Kolb, Flynn.

Not to mention the talent on that team is lacking big time, they need to draft players who will see the field.

BoneKrusher
04-28-2012, 01:35 PM
The only way that happens is if RGIII gets hurt and Cousins actually plays like Kolb, Flynn.

Not to mention the talent on that team is lacking big time, they need to draft players who will see the field.

oh i agree, i was just trying to make some sort of sense out of that pick.

JASONSAUTO
04-28-2012, 01:52 PM
All except Flynn was a free agent
Posted via Mobile Device

BoneKrusher
04-28-2012, 04:17 PM
All except Flynn was a free agent
Posted via Mobile Device

you're right, i was thinking the Packers put the tag on him.

my bad.

boogblaster
04-28-2012, 05:19 PM
Drafting Cousins makes NO sense.

I don't get it.

Cousins has got to be pissed. He's got Zero chance to start.

I think RG3 will bust ... so they might be smarter than we think .....