PDA

View Full Version : Football Janoris Jenkins already has four kids!

scho63
04-29-2012, 07:57 AM
This guy's major must have been "Human Reproduction" which he has mastered so far. He will surpass Anotonio Cromartie in no time! These guys are truly animals with no common sense or self control. No wonder football is having more injuries with all this testosterone

:doh!:

Speaking of Jenkins, he was a big loser in one way: His off-field issues (two marijuana arrests and four children with three women) dropped him from a potential top-six pick to No. 39. That cost him roughly $3 million on his first contract. But Jenkins did land in a great spot. He has a chance to walk in and be a star right away for the Rams and coach Jeff Fisher should have a better understanding of how to deal with Jenkins after the "Pacman" Jones experience in Tennessee.

Bane
04-29-2012, 08:10 AM
Bet they cant wait till he signs.

beach tribe
04-29-2012, 08:21 AM
Who the hell would want to keep knocking bitches up?
I just don't get it.

bevischief
04-29-2012, 08:26 AM
Where the hell have you been? This is nothing new.

milkman
04-29-2012, 08:26 AM
I just don't get it.

That's why you aren't knocking bitches up.

Bane
04-29-2012, 08:28 AM

LMAO

beach tribe
04-29-2012, 08:32 AM

You just make way too much sense.

mikey23545
04-29-2012, 08:43 AM
Thank God he'll be able to afford rubbers now.

arrowheadnation
04-29-2012, 08:43 AM
Baby mama car an' criiib iiis bigga than hiis.

Rain Man
04-29-2012, 08:47 AM
Scouts are already calling him the next Derrick Thomas.

Saulbadguy
04-29-2012, 08:48 AM
Doing Gods work!

jspchief
04-29-2012, 09:09 AM

You didn't have to go there.

COchief
04-29-2012, 09:51 AM

That was really harsh and unnecessary, you're above that.

Predarat
04-29-2012, 09:53 AM
Pac Man set the path to Fishers destruction in Tennessee, so he chooses another one? Bet his offense will still be in the 90s.

Fairplay
04-29-2012, 09:58 AM
The man's gotta have his bitches and hoes.

Chiefshrink
04-29-2012, 10:14 AM
Pac Man set the path to Fishers destruction in Tennessee, so he chooses another one? Bet his offense will still be in the 90s.

This !!

The stress of these 3 women taking the majority of his signing bonus for continued child support will push this kid over the edge IMO. Fisher significantly underestimates this off the field stessful situation by spending a 2nd rnd pick which should have been a 5th -7th rnd pick.

Because I assure you all 3 women have their lawyers lined up wating for their 'initial cut' and future continued 'cuts' and this kid will not be able to handle the fact "he ain't got 'Mo Money' thus he will crack !

threebag02
04-29-2012, 10:34 AM
The man's gotta have his bitches and hoes.

TDIGTSI

This Dick Isn't Going To Suck Itself.

DumbHillbillies
04-29-2012, 10:48 AM
If he can pay for them why do you care so much. I mean that's why we are here to reproduce.

stevieray
04-29-2012, 10:52 AM

not in a million years.

Deberg_1990
04-29-2012, 11:45 AM
You didn't have to go there.

Almost nothing is sacred here. These guys are football players not saints.

Demonpenz
04-29-2012, 03:58 PM
Exept for Billy Joe Tolbert. He was a saint.

-King-
04-29-2012, 04:03 PM

How was it harsh?
Posted via Mobile Device

pr_capone
04-29-2012, 04:04 PM
Exept for Billy Joe Tolbert. He was a saint.

:LOL:

Bump
04-29-2012, 04:13 PM
his baby mama's have to be pretty damn happy right now. They're looking at $10K per month for at least the next few years.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-29-2012, 04:22 PM
LMAO @ the notion it's okay to make fun of black athletes having tons of kids unless it's a black athlete on your favorite team. You guys are above that hypocrisy.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-29-2012, 04:24 PM
Just show me the hofax!

Bump
04-29-2012, 04:24 PM
LMAO @ the notion it's okay to make fun of black athletes having tons of kids unless it's a black athlete on your favorite team. You guys are above that hypocrisy.

Derrick Thomas is innocent!

Mr. Flopnuts
04-29-2012, 04:29 PM
Derrick Thomas is innocent!

Just show me the hofax...

OctoberFart
04-29-2012, 04:52 PM

They were but they said he had Cromartie and Travis Henry potential. I wasn't surprised when they showed him on TV and he had a young kid on his lap. It just feels sooooo much better without a rubber. LOL

KCrockaholic
04-29-2012, 05:02 PM
He'll fit well in East St.Louis.

-King-
04-29-2012, 05:09 PM

This.
Posted via Mobile Device

boogblaster
04-29-2012, 06:12 PM
just another over-paid punk with no morals .....

Sucky
04-29-2012, 06:17 PM
Damn. How old is he?

I know Cromartie has like 8 to 10 kids with a number of women.

These guys are fuckin unreal.

Saul Good
04-29-2012, 06:22 PM
These guys are fuckin unreal.

These guys are fuckin' fo real.

COchief
04-29-2012, 07:35 PM
I just think it's pretty classless to take jabs at someone who is deceased and was possibly the best player to ever wear a KC uniform.

You can argue about seatbelts, reckless driving, kids...etc. But that will always be my bottom line.

Bowser
04-29-2012, 07:48 PM
I just think it's pretty classless to take jabs at someone who is deceased and was possibly the best player to ever wear a KC uniform.

You can argue about seatbelts, reckless driving, kids...etc. But that will always be my bottom line.

Derrick Thomas made stupid choices, there's no getting around that. Same as Travis Henry and Antonio Cromartie.

I loved the guy as a Chiefs player, too, but it is what it is. Would you feel less insulted if he were still alive?

ThaVirus
04-29-2012, 09:08 PM
They were but they said he had Cromartie and Travis Henry potential. I wasn't surprised when they showed him on TV and he had a young kid on his lap. It just feels sooooo much better without a rubber. LOL

In all seriousness.... It really fucking does.

KCUnited
04-29-2012, 09:12 PM
Know what feels even better than pussy with no rubber? Disposible income and pulling out.

Reerun_KC
04-29-2012, 09:12 PM

This is what cracks me up about fans... Especially Chiefs fans defending a player..

Dude can be a total douchebottle off the field and have 500 kids, but because he is a Chef. He is above reality.

ThaVirus
04-29-2012, 09:20 PM
Know what feels even better than pussy with no rubber? Disposible income and pulling out.

No, pulling out is the biggest tease ever. Splooging all over a girls tits or lower back is nowhere near as satisfying as laying a hot load in her vee...

But yes, I do love having disposable income and free weekends so I get your point.

scho63
04-30-2012, 01:52 PM
I just starting thinking will Janoris be the second coming of Dale Carter......

Chiefnj2
04-30-2012, 02:00 PM
Big celebratory weekend for Janoris. Kids 5 and 6 expected mid January. Mazel Tov Mr. Jenkins!

J Diddy
04-30-2012, 02:08 PM
This is what cracks me up about fans... Especially Chiefs fans defending a player..

Dude can be a total douchebottle off the field and have 500 kids, but because he is a Chef. He is above reality.

A chef you say?

He better be a chef, he has to feed 500 kids.

scho63
04-30-2012, 02:21 PM
Big celebratory weekend for Janoris. Kids 5 and 6 expected mid January. Mazel Tov Mr. Jenkins!

Are you serious?????? :eek:

vailpass
04-30-2012, 02:26 PM

LMAO

scho63
04-30-2012, 05:38 PM
Here's another baby making machine from today's headlines.........

One of Michael Turner's many baby mamas continues to rip him on Twitter despite a court agreement prohibiting her from doing so ... and the star running back wants a judge to get her to stop ... ASAP.

Turner and baby mama Maria Grissom are battling in court over Turner's daycare payments for their daughter. According to documents filed in Georgia, Grissom claims the Atlanta Falcons superstar NEVER pays his daughter's school money on time is demanding he pay her up to four years in advance ... to the tune of $59,121.

But Turner is firing back ... claiming he DOES pay the school on time and it's Grissom who is in the wrong ... blasting his personal life drama all over her Twitter account in violation of their court agreement.

In the docs, Grissom admits to the Twitter rampage, but is adamant that it's Turner's fault ... claiming she had to defend her reputation ever since one of Turner's OTHER baby mamas (he has four in all) was involved in a "ghetto fight" at his house that made national news.

Turner is requesting to pay all the money he owes directly to the day care and NOT to his baby mama, and for her to stop talking trash about him on the internet.

A judge has yet to rule on the case

vailpass
04-30-2012, 05:40 PM

One of Michael Turner's many baby mamas continues to rip him on Twitter despite a court agreement prohibiting her from doing so ... and the star running back wants a judge to get her to stop ... ASAP.

Turner and baby mama Maria Grissom are battling in court over Turner's daycare payments for their daughter. According to documents filed in Georgia, Grissom claims the Atlanta Falcons superstar NEVER pays his daughter's school money on time is demanding he pay her up to four years in advance ... to the tune of $59,121.

But Turner is firing back ... claiming he DOES pay the school on time and it's Grissom who is in the wrong ... blasting his personal life drama all over her Twitter account in violation of their court agreement.

In the docs, Grissom admits to the Twitter rampage, but is adamant that it's Turner's fault ... claiming she had to defend her reputation ever since one of Turner's OTHER baby mamas (he has four in all) was involved in a "ghetto fight" at his house that made national news.

Turner is requesting to pay all the money he owes directly to the day care and NOT to his baby mama, and for her to stop talking trash about him on the internet.

You can take the boy out of the ghetto........

KCUnited
04-30-2012, 05:57 PM

Michael 'The Sperm Her' Turner