PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff Crazy bitch of the day AWARD!

scho63
04-30-2012, 12:47 PM
Ultimate revenge? Recently dumped dentist removes all of her exís teeth

:eek:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/sweet-revenge-dentist-pulls-ex-boyfriend-teeth-dumped-article-1.1069114

A recently dumped Polish dentist got revenge on her former boyfriend by removing all of his teeth Ė causing his new girlfriend to give him the boot as well, the New York Daily News reported.

Anna Mackowiak, 34, agreed to treat a toothache for her ex-boyfriend, Marek Olszewski, 45, just a few days after he had broken up with her. According to the New York Daily News, Mackowiak initially tried to be professional about the process but had a sudden change of heart when she saw him lying in her chair.

Thatís when Mackowiak allegedly gave Olszweski a massive dose of anesthetic and took out every single one of his teeth. After the procedure, she wrapped his jaw in bandages to keep him from opening his mouth Ė and then she left.
According to the New York Daily News, Olszewski knew something was wrong as soon as he woke up, but he didnít realize the full horror until he got home and looked in his mirror.

Olszewski said he plans to get implants, but his new girlfriend was so unnerved by his toothless mouth that she left him.
Mackowiak is currently being investigated for medical malpractice and could face up to three years in jail.

HoneyBadger
04-30-2012, 12:52 PM
What dumbass would have their ex-girlfriend as their dentist?

kepp
04-30-2012, 12:52 PM
I don't know...I'd say it was just as much his fault for being that stupid.

Donger
04-30-2012, 12:53 PM

Marek Olszewski.

ChiefaRoo
04-30-2012, 12:54 PM
Hey I think I'll have my bitter ex do some dental work on me. What's the worst that could happen?

Hey, why use a condom? I mean when will I ever be back to Africa?

Garcia Bronco
04-30-2012, 12:57 PM
And they wonder why we won't elect a woman to the POTUS.

scho63
04-30-2012, 12:58 PM
And they wonder why we won't elect a woman to the POTUS.

ROFL

Tribal Warfare
04-30-2012, 01:03 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kzw1_2b-I7A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Johnny Vegas
04-30-2012, 01:04 PM
theres got to be some kind of way they can get the root of this investigation and drill her with more charges to keep her out of the orifice.

Iowanian
04-30-2012, 01:08 PM
He should just be glad she wasn't a urologist.

InChiefsHell
04-30-2012, 01:08 PM
Geez...here's an idea, break up with a chick then let her put you under sedation...I'm sure you can trust her...

J Diddy
04-30-2012, 01:10 PM
theres got to be some kind of way they can get the root of this investigation and drill her with more charges to keep her out of the orifice.

Just to clarify, none of this was real good. Felt like you were reaching.

Frazod
04-30-2012, 01:37 PM
Heh. There was a scene like this in The Man With One Red Shoe.

CrazyPhuD
04-30-2012, 01:39 PM
When she says don't use your teeth.....she really means it.

chefsos
04-30-2012, 01:47 PM
Weak. A serious bitch would have left one tooth in.

Frazod
04-30-2012, 02:04 PM
Weak. A serious bitch would have left one tooth in.

She's from Poland, not Arkansas.

tooge
04-30-2012, 02:19 PM
I see no major issue here.

Fried Meat Ball!
05-01-2012, 02:23 PM

I don't know...I'd say it was just as much his fault for being that stupid.

Geez...here's an idea, break up with a chick then let her put you under sedation...I'm sure you can trust her...

I just can't get on board with this line of thinking. I mean, I don't think I would do it, but really? Unless he knew she was utterly batshit crazy, the worst he could really expect is maybe a little extra pain with the needle. He's got no reason - again, unless he knows she's batshit crazy - to think she'd commit a felony assault and medical malpractice and take all of his teeth.

InChiefsHell
05-01-2012, 02:39 PM
I just can't get on board with this line of thinking. I mean, I don't think I would do it, but really? Unless he knew she was utterly batshit crazy, the worst he could really expect is maybe a little extra pain with the needle. He's got no reason - again, unless he knows she's batshit crazy - to think she'd commit a felony assault and medical malpractice and take all of his teeth.

I find it incredibly hard to believe that she was a normal everyday not crazy person who just snapped at that moment. But, it's possible I guess. I just think you'd be stupid to do business with an ex-lover, especially so recently.

Not saying it's his fault, but I can guarandamntee you that wouldn't happen to me...call me paranoid I guess.

Rain Man
05-01-2012, 02:43 PM

Yeah, I'd agree. Was it stupid of him to see her three days after they broke up? Definitely. But I think it was reasonable of him to assume that she wouldn't PULL ALL OF HIS TEETH!

Rain Man
I see no major issue here.

Admit it. You got into the business primarily for the sedated women, didn't you?

Fried Meat Ball!
I find it incredibly hard to believe that she was a normal everyday not crazy person who just snapped at that moment. But, it's possible I guess. I just think you'd be stupid to do business with an ex-lover, especially so recently.

Not saying it's his fault, but I can guarandamntee you that wouldn't happen to me...call me paranoid I guess.

I've dated a couple that I'd call crazy. Not saying I'd do it, but in a pinch, I don't think that I'd be worried about them permanently maiming me. This is second-level crazy, man.

Kerberos
05-01-2012, 03:06 PM
I've dated a couple that I'd call crazy. Not saying I'd do it, but in a pinch, I don't think that I'd be worried about them permanently maiming me. This is second-level crazy, man.

I may be going way out on a limb here but I it seems to me this dude had no clue the chick was crazier than a rat in a tin sh!thouse. If he went to her for a dental procedure I agree he had no clue. Now he is stuck watching "Deliverance" to judge what is and isn't a "Perty Mouth" by comparison.

Frazod
05-01-2012, 03:17 PM

I'd say this is fourth or fifth level crazy, and about tenth level vindictive bitch.

She basically nuked her life forever - jail time, career over, and this idiot will certainly be able to sue her for every last dime. And she had to know that when she did it.

God knows I'd love to exact vengence on a handful people from my past, and God knows they deserve it, but fear of the consequences keeps them safe. None of them are worth losing everything and going to jail over.

ChiefsNow
05-01-2012, 03:19 PM
Watch her get a good lawyer and get away with it by saying all the teeth were bad and had to come out or something similar.

Rain Man
05-01-2012, 03:31 PM
I'd say this is fourth or fifth level crazy, and about tenth level vindictive bitch.

She basically nuked her life forever - jail time, career over, and this idiot will certainly be able to sue her for every last dime. And she had to know that when she did it.

God knows I'd love to exact vengence on a handful people from my past, and God knows they deserve it, but fear of the consequences keeps them safe. None of them are worth losing everything and going to jail over.

Yeah, the long arm of the law has saved about about ten people from horrific shotgun deaths over the years. That, and I'm not very accurate with a shotgun.

Frazod
05-01-2012, 03:40 PM
Yeah, the long arm of the law has saved about about ten people from horrific shotgun deaths over the years. That, and I'm not very accurate with a shotgun.

Uh, EVERYBODY is accurate with a shotgun. That's the whole idea. :D

listopencil
05-01-2012, 05:20 PM
I think she has a serious contender:

Yikes!

http://tinyurl.com/d7be9wg

A Nice, Calif. woman faces incest charges after she allegedly had sex with her 16-year-old biological son.

Police said they found Mistie Atkinson with the boy in a hotel room in March as they were serving a warrant, the Napa Valley Register reported.

Atkinson pleaded not guilty on March 9 to incest and oral copulation of a minor among other charges.

Napa police said that videos captured on the boy's phone show Atkinson allegedly performing oral sex and having sexual intercourse with the teen in February. She's also accused of sending sexually explicit images to the boy electronically.

"Atkinson and the victim are aware they are biological mother and son," cops said in a release.

The boy's father, who has sole custody, obtained a restraining order against Atkinson, The Weekly Vice reported.

Atkinson is being held on $200,000 bail until her next hearing on May 10.

listopencil
05-01-2012, 05:36 PM
This should have been a dead giveaway.

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/files/2012/04/happy_dentist-480x366.jpg

Rain Man
05-01-2012, 06:01 PM
Uh, EVERYBODY is accurate with a shotgun. That's the whole idea. :D

Okay, one of my barriers is now gone.

Tombstone RJ
05-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Ultimate revenge? Recently dumped dentist removes all of her exís teeth

:eek:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/sweet-revenge-dentist-pulls-ex-boyfriend-teeth-dumped-article-1.1069114

A recently dumped Polish dentist got revenge on her former boyfriend by removing all of his teeth Ė causing his new girlfriend to give him the boot as well, the New York Daily News reported.

Anna Mackowiak, 34, agreed to treat a toothache for her ex-boyfriend, Marek Olszewski, 45, just a few days after he had broken up with her. According to the New York Daily News, Mackowiak initially tried to be professional about the process but had a sudden change of heart when she saw him lying in her chair.

Thatís when Mackowiak allegedly gave Olszweski a massive dose of anesthetic and took out every single one of his teeth. After the procedure, she wrapped his jaw in bandages to keep him from opening his mouth Ė and then she left.
According to the New York Daily News, Olszewski knew something was wrong as soon as he woke up, but he didnít realize the full horror until he got home and looked in his mirror.

Olszewski said he plans to get implants, but his new girlfriend was so unnerved by his toothless mouth that she left him.
Mackowiak is currently being investigated for medical malpractice and could face up to three years in jail.

the guy ain't too bright... hey buddy, how many OTHER dentists are in NY? Like about ten thousand or so?

Fried Meat Ball!
05-01-2012, 06:41 PM
http://thebenshi.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Head__TABOOC.jpg

Just Passin' By
05-01-2012, 06:46 PM
http://thebenshi.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Head__TABOOC.jpg

The poor guy can't even take a bite out of Jello.

Okie_Apparition
05-01-2012, 06:54 PM
Rainbow Bridge

Frazod
05-01-2012, 07:10 PM
Okay, one of my barriers is now gone.

It will help, of course, if you get in close.

Setsuna
05-01-2012, 11:13 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_RNH1z86g3s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fairplay
05-02-2012, 12:08 AM
No more cavities, no more crowns, no more root canals, no more toothaches, she was doing him a favor.

Fried Meat Ball!
05-08-2012, 03:52 PM
It's all a hoax.

http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/08/11601378-story-of-vengeful-jilted-dentist-was-too-good-to-be-true?lite

A hugely popular news story about a jilted dentist accused of pulling out all her ex-boyfriend's teeth has unraveled as a hoax.

News websites around the world ran the story last week about a woman in Poland named Anna Maćkowiak who took revenge on a man named Marek Olszewski when he turned up at her clinic complaining of toothache, days after dumping her for another woman.

Among the numerous U.S. news sites that picked up the story were Fox News, the Los Angeles Times, the San Francisco Chronicle, Huffington Post, Yahoo! News, the New York Post, and The New York Daily News.

The story even included quotes from the scorned dentist and her toothless ex.

"I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions. But when I saw him lying there I just thought, "What a b******," Maćkowiak was quoted as saying.

Quotes attributed to the boyfriend victim meanwhile read: "I knew something was wrong because when I woke up I couldn’t feel any teeth ... When I got home I looked in the mirror and couldn't f******* believe it. The b**** had emptied my mouth."

Online news outlets also reported that his new girlfriend had left him because "she can’t be with a man without teeth."

The story claimed Maćkowiak is being investigated for medical malpractice and could face up to three years in jail.

But when msnbc.com contacted police in Wroclaw, Poland, about the supposed criminal case, a spokesman said they had no record of such an incident.

"Lower Silesia Police Department has not been notified about such an event and is not investigating such a case," Pawel Petrykowski of the Provincial Police Headquarters in Wroclaw said in an email that was translated into English.

A legal adviser for Poland’s Chamber of Physicians and Dentists, which handles disciplinary matters, said the organization is not investigating and has never investigated any such case, and added that there is no dental practitioner named Anna Maćkowiak listed in Poland’s central register of dentists.

"No information about this kind of misconduct has been provided to the Supreme Chamber," the legal advisor, Marek Szewczyński, said in an email. "The Supreme Chamber is also not aware of any actions of this kind being taken by the Regional Chamber of Physicians and Dentists in Wroclaw, which would be the competent authority in case of a possible professional misconduct committed by a dental practitioner from Wroclaw."

Most online news outlets in Poland left the story alone.

Polish television news channel TVN4 published an article mocking foreign media's coverage of the story, which it speculates began as a prank. "It appears that the article, written as a joke, began life on the Internet and has little to do with any truth," the translated article reads.

All the news reports about Maćkowiak published on news websites in the U.S. and elsewhere, such as Australia’s Herald Sun or New Zealand Herald, can be traced back to an article published in the online edition of Britain's Daily Mail newspaper.

The article, which has been shared on Facebook more than 75,000 times since it was published on April 27, appears under the byline of staff reporter Simon Tomlinson.

But Tomlinson said he does not know where the story came from and distanced himself from it when questioned about its origins.

"I've drawn a bit of a blank," he said in an email. "The (Daily) Mail Foreign Service, which did the piece for the paper, is really just an umbrella term for copy put together from agencies. My news desk isn’t sure where exactly it came from."

The American Dental Association’s national spokesperson, David Johnson Jr., said the story of Maćkowiak’s revenge was highly improbable -- not just as an unprecedented abuse of the doctor-patient relationship but because most dentists are equipped to administer drugs only for conscious sedation dentistry. That would mean the ex-boyfriend would know his teeth were being extracted as it was happening, rather than realizing it after he arrived home.

"Patients are already fearful enough of going to the dentist," said Johnson, who has an oral surgery practice in Tennessee. "It’s really concerning if anyone is delaying getting treatment because they think there is even a possibility that something like having all their teeth removed could ever happen."

Extra Point
05-08-2012, 03:54 PM
It's all a hoax.

http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/08/11601378-story-of-vengeful-jilted-dentist-was-too-good-to-be-true?lite

So this story didn't really have any teeth?

What a let down.

Frazod
05-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Damn, that bites.

InChiefsHell
05-09-2012, 05:47 AM
So the story was a hoax eh? That really gives you something to chew on...

-King-
05-09-2012, 06:21 AM
How do you not notice missing teeth before you get home?
Posted via Mobile Device

scho63
05-09-2012, 07:12 AM
"A rumor makes it half way round the World before the truth can even put it's pants on."

scho63
05-09-2012, 07:14 AM
Hopefully this story is not false....

Teacher, 28, 'had sex with her virgin student, 16, in classroom closet in middle of school day'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140768/Teacher-28-sex-virgin-student-16-classroom-closet-middle-school-day.html

Fried Meat Ball!
05-09-2012, 07:23 AM
Hopefully this story is false....

Teacher, 28, 'had sex with her virgin student, 16, in classroom closet in middle of school day'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140768/Teacher-28-sex-virgin-student-16-classroom-closet-middle-school-day.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/07/article-2140768-12F7F63B000005DC-713_468x540.jpg

scho63
05-09-2012, 07:38 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/07/article-2140768-12F7F63B000005DC-713_468x540.jpg

How is it that all the female teachers banging their students are pretty damn hot! You never see a fat, old, wart faced trollop banging their students?

:hmmm:

Fried Meat Ball!
05-09-2012, 07:39 AM
How is it that all the female teachers banging their students are pretty damn hot! You never see a fat, old, wart faced trollop banging their students?

This woman reminds me a LOT of a girl I went to school with. It's remarkable. I know it's not her, but damn. The resemblance is uncanny.

Otter
05-09-2012, 07:41 AM
One of the first girls I dates was crazy and I don't mean woman crazy I mean literaly bat shit crazy. I can smell crazy now.

Sofa King
05-09-2012, 08:30 AM

Would YOU want to lose your virginity to a "fat, old, wart faced trollop" teacher?