PDA

View Full Version : Music Afroman

BillSelfsTrophycase
05-12-2012, 02:51 AM
Is the shit...that is all

NSFW dipshits

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6DvvyPcWOpA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gonzo
05-12-2012, 08:15 AM
Mediacenter.... It's an amazing thing.

Kyle DeLexus
05-12-2012, 08:48 AM
Flashback to Junior High.

Okie_Apparition
05-12-2012, 01:17 PM
Tatto artist are brave souls

BillSelfsTrophycase
05-12-2012, 01:23 PM
Mediacenter.... It's an amazing thing.

Indeed, it would be more amazing if anybody went there

blazzin311
05-12-2012, 04:10 PM
"One thing I like about being Afroman is that nobody really cares." - Afroman

Afroman may not be big anymore, but the music’s still interesting, if not because of his serious novelty, but rather because i got high.
Despite not really listening to his music anymore I still hold a small place in my heart for that guy.....he’s got some hilarious tracks!

"Because I Got High" = Funny Afroman song
"Colt 45" = Hilarious Afroman song

Ultimately he’s right though.....no one really cares. Anyone know that he put out a Christmas album a while back?

Kyle DeLexus
05-12-2012, 04:12 PM
"One thing I like about being Afroman is that nobody really cares." - Afroman

Afroman may not be big anymore, but the musicís still interesting, if not because of his serious novelty, but rather because i got high.
Despite not really listening to his music anymore I still hold a small place in my heart for that guy.....heís got some hilarious tracks!

"Because I Got High" = Funny Afroman song
"Colt 45" = Hilarious Afroman song

Ultimately heís right though.....no one really cares. Anyone know that he put out a Christmas album a while back?

Well didn't he get screwed over by a label and now just doing his own thing? That was the case a few years ago at least.

blazzin311
05-12-2012, 04:31 PM
Well didn't he get screwed over by a label and now just doing his own thing? That was the case a few years ago at least.

I believe you are correct sir. I don't know the exact details, but as I recall, there was some kind of falling out between him and the label he was on. However, I'm not sure what he's really doing these days? I know he's not very relevant anymore.....then again, I'm not so sure how actually relevant he ever was to begin with. As far as rapping goes or whatever, he was really a whack-ass rapper with not much substance to him. Kind of a one dimensional "gimmick" rapper as it were. Although, I could say the same thing I suppose for a lot of rappers out there today. That being said, I would consider Afroman to be in the "Soulja Boy" category as far as actual talent goes. The difference (for me at least) is that I actually listened to Afroman back in the day. His music cracked me up. Soulja Boy on the other hand I've always thought was a waste of space in the entertainment industry.

KcMizzou
05-12-2012, 04:35 PM
Indeed, it would be more amazing if anybody went thereThe media center gets plenty of traffic. Plus this way it wont drop off the front page like a rock.

Bump
05-12-2012, 05:18 PM
I listen to him at least once a year on April 20

Predarat
05-12-2012, 05:43 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ls4qXjZtZXI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BillSelfsTrophycase
05-12-2012, 05:46 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BnFtB7dvhqI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BillSelfsTrophycase
05-12-2012, 05:48 PM
The media center gets plenty of traffic. Plus this way it wont drop off the front page like a rock.

Well yeah, it might drop the first page in seven months or so

Demonpenz
05-12-2012, 05:57 PM
RGIII loves afroman because he talks about smoking weed

BillSelfsTrophycase
05-12-2012, 06:04 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WA2J92HOQmw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gonzo
05-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Indeed, it would be more amazing if anybody went there

Meh, seems to be getting pretty good traffic to me.