PDA

View Full Version : Media George Zimmerman a racist profiler? Really?

Chiefshrink
05-26-2012, 11:42 PM
:hmmm: Haven't seen this being reported in the MMM. What a shocker.:rolleyes:

Zimmerman defended black homeless man attacked by police in 2010

April 20, 2012 4:57:50 PM PDT

Now we find out that Zimmerman went out of his way to defend the rights of a black homeless man that was attacked by the police back in 2010. The cop was the police lieutenant's son and wasn't put up on charges until Zimmerman pushed the issue in the community.

The video of the cop's son attack can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BHGEam82GME#!

"On Dec. 4, 2010, Justin Collison, the son of Sanford Police Department Lt. Chris Collison, was involved in a bar fight at The Wet Spot bar in Sanford. During the fight, which moved from indoors to outdoors, the younger Collison struck Ware.

Ware suffered a concussion, and paramedics took him to the hospital shortly after police arrived on the scene. Collison was not arrested or charged, even though an onlooker had video evidence of his actions.

No arrest was made and no action taken for weeks. Documents and emails now show police officers and officials from the office of the State Attorney operated with extreme caution because Collison’s father was a high-ranking law enforcement officer.

George [Zimmerman] printed and distributed copies of fliers on bright fluorescent-colored paper demanding that the community “hold accountable” officers responsible for any misconduct. TheDC has obtained a copy of one of those fliers.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/87840105/Zimmerman-Letter-to-Sanford-Churches

“Do you know the individual that stepped up when no one else in the black community would?” the Zimmerman family member asked in the letter to the NAACP’s Clayton.

“Do you know who spent tireless hours putting fliers on the cars of persons parked in the churches of the black community? Do you know who waited for the church‐goers to get out of church so that he could hand them fliers in an attempt to organize the black community against this horrible miscarriage of justice? Do you know who helped organize the City Hall meeting on January 8th, 2011 at Sanford City Hall??”

“That person was GEORGE ZIMMERMAN,” the letter insisted. “Ironic isn’t it?”

Every Sunday, according to his family, Zimmerman would stroll through Sanford’s black neighborhoods handing out the fliers demanding justice for Sherman Ware, and calling for the police to hold their own officials accountable. Zimmerman would also place the fliers on people’s cars outside churches.

“I challenge you to stand together and to have our voices heard, and to hold accountable all of those officers, and officials whom let this atrocious attack pass unpunished until the media revealed it,” one of the fliers reads in part. “This animal could have attacked anyone of us, our children or loved ones in his alcohol fueled rage.”

The officers whom Zimmerman targeted for accountability in the Sherman Ware incident were all cleared by the Seminole County Sheriff’s investigation, despite Zimmerman’s repeated accusations that police gave kid-glove treatment to a white officer’s son who beat a defenseless, homeless black man.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/04/zimmerman-demanded-discipline-in-2010-race-related-beating-for-officers-who-investigated-martin-shooting/#ixzz1scyiAh7f

---

chiefzilla1501
05-27-2012, 12:56 AM
He feels the need to judge cops when he has been overzealous in hiw own pursuits (eg throwing a woman while working security because she was drunk).

He judges minorities (eg calling Hispanics criminals on myspace) when he has gotten in trouble with the law several times himself.

I know you're posting this article as some sort of redeeming characters piece about him.. But to me, it just further validates that he wanted to be a cop and was going to do everything he could to prove it.. Hes a guy who was allegedly fired for calling hr too often. A guy who called. 911 46 times.

The articles posted in the past few weeks have looked just as bad on trayvon as they have zimmerman. The problem is throughout the case, trayvon supporters ignore the obvious evidence that trayvon attacked zimmerman, and zimmerman supporters try to paint this innocent bystander who got assaulted as opposed to a neurotically obsessive vigilante who likely finally got caught up in something that was probably a longtime coming.

Chiefshrink
05-27-2012, 09:08 AM
I know you're posting this article as some sort of redeeming characters piece about him.. The problem is throughout the case,

...is the Mainstream Marxist Media and their severe bias against GZ for political purposes all across this nation. Regardless if the evidence that continues to roll out supports GZ or it doesn't you will never get the straight scoop from the MMM on this case because there is a much larger agenda at hand called the 2012 elections.

Uneducated folks who only watch the MMM for their news don't have a clue how coordinated the MMM and the WH are in order to frame and control the narrative especially on social issues in this country. For the MMM to make up a label like 'white/hispanic' is a desperate attempt at fanning the flames of racism and use it to take attention off of O's record whether GZ is guilty or not.

This is why I posted this piece. I don't doubt GZ's wannabe personality for one moment because I see it as well. But the facts are the facts whether the guy is a tool or not.

chiefzilla1501
05-27-2012, 09:18 AM
...is the Mainstream Marxist Media and their severe bias against GZ for political purposes all across this nation. Regardless if the evidence that continues to roll out supports GZ or it doesn't you will never get the straight scoop from the MMM on this case because there is a much larger agenda at hand called the 2012 elections.

Uneducated folks who only watch the MMM for their news don't have a clue how coordinated the MMM and the WH are in order to frame and control the narrative especially on social issues in this country. For the MMM to make up a label like 'white/hispanic' is a desperate attempt at fanning the flames of racism and use it to take attention off of O's record whether GZ is guilty or not.

This is why I posted this piece. I don't doubt GZ's wannabe personality for one moment because I see it as well. But the facts are the facts whether the guy is a tool or not.

Great post. Fully agree.

Ace Gunner
05-27-2012, 09:22 AM
turn off your tv.

lcarus
05-27-2012, 12:01 PM
I haven't paid much attention to this story at all really, and I'm better off for it. As far as I'm concerned it was an isolated, unfortunate incident and the guy should be judged by a jury of his peers. The end. I'm not buyin what the media is selling on this one. Nope. I just turn the channel.

It's either self defense or it isn't. Let a jury decide. Hopefully for GZ, he gets a jury that isn't swayed at all by the retarded media in this country.

Reaper16
05-27-2012, 12:20 PM
I'm 100% sure that they were talking about this on CNN two days ago. I saw it.

Saul Good
05-27-2012, 12:41 PM

It sure took them a lot longer to uncover this story than it did for them to dig up pics of him in that orange jumpsuit.

Direckshun
05-27-2012, 12:54 PM
I haven't paid much attention to this story at all really, and I'm better off for it. As far as I'm concerned it was an isolated, unfortunate incident and the guy should be judged by a jury of his peers. The end. I'm not buyin what the media is selling on this one. Nope. I just turn the channel.

It's either self defense or it isn't. Let a jury decide. Hopefully for GZ, he gets a jury that isn't swayed at all by the retarded media in this country.

Took us a month, but we finally got the most sensible post on the subject.

Chiefshrink
05-27-2012, 05:02 PM
It sure took them a lot longer to uncover this story than it did for them to dig up pics of him in that orange jumpsuit.

BINGO ! And was my whole point.:thumb:

Chiefshrink
05-27-2012, 05:02 PM

Amen brother !:thumb:

chiefzilla1501
05-27-2012, 05:17 PM

This is actually an important case because it shows an ugliness on both side, in my opinion, especially as it pertains to race.

HonestChieffan
05-27-2012, 07:47 PM

Well said

Thig Lyfe
05-27-2012, 07:57 PM
"Mainstream Marxist Media"

LoL.

Der Flöprer
05-27-2012, 08:13 PM
Great post. Fully agree.

ROFL

They did. And it was reported before that two weeks earlier on their mobile website. Marxist fucks...