PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink Hungover

In58men
05-29-2012, 09:28 AM
Had way too many beers last night. Started off with Firestone DBA, then NewCastle and then Rolling Rock. Bad decisions.

Any one else feel like shit and want to go home?

sedated
05-29-2012, 09:31 AM
his is why the seasoned drinker gets the hangover out of the way Monday on 3-day weekends.

kysirsoze
05-29-2012, 09:33 AM
his is why the seasoned drinker gets the hangover out of the way Monday on 3-day weekends.

Absolutely. In fact, I usually see to it that the Monday hangover is so bad, there is no chance I'll even touch a drink Monday night. Easy to go to bed early and I wake up Tuesday well rested and fresh as a daisy.

Sofa King
05-29-2012, 09:35 AM
I want to go home everyday i work, regardless of whether or not i have a hangover.

Ace Gunner
05-29-2012, 09:37 AM
rolling rock? shoulda just killed yourself.

luv
05-29-2012, 09:38 AM
I want to go home everyday i work, regardless of whether or not i have a hangover.

Pretty much this. Not that I don't like my job. I just look out of big windows all day. It's so hard to be here when it's so beautiful outside.

Dr. Johnny Fever
05-29-2012, 09:38 AM
You may need a 12 step program.

:)

MOhillbilly
05-29-2012, 09:51 AM
Im home now. Face!

Sofa King
05-29-2012, 09:51 AM
You may need a 12 step program.

:)

I tried the 2 step program but all that did was make my feet sore.

Phobia
05-29-2012, 09:52 AM
No, I don't. Never have. You need to learn one very simple thing. Beer doesn't make grown men hung over. It just doesn't. Then, just to be sure, drink at least a litre of water before you pass out. Then you won't be such a pussbag the next day.

MOhillbilly
05-29-2012, 09:54 AM
Whiskey and water

boogblaster
05-29-2012, 10:08 AM
i miss those days .. hangover and all .....

Bwana
05-29-2012, 10:54 AM
Had way too many beers last night. Started off with Firestone DBA, then NewCastle and then Rolling Rock. Bad decisions.

Any one else feel like shit and want to go home?

Rolling Rock? :spock:

Why not just piss in a jug all week and down it on the weekend? That crap is just pure, nasty.

tooge
05-29-2012, 10:58 AM
No, I don't. Never have. You need to learn one very simple thing. Beer doesn't make grown men hung over. It just doesn't. Then, just to be sure, drink at least a litre of water before you pass out. Then you won't be such a pussbag the next day.

This. If you were cryin like a pussy because you overdid it with whiskey or rum or something, perhaps we'd feel bad for you. Well, probably not, but anyway, you shouldn't feel hungover after beer

kysirsoze
05-29-2012, 11:13 AM
This. If you were cryin like a pussy because you overdid it with whiskey or rum or something, perhaps we'd feel bad for you. Well, probably not, but anyway, you shouldn't feel hungover after beer

If you drink 15 beers you aren't hungover at all?

Otter
05-29-2012, 11:36 AM
Inmem58 what the **** you doing son? Rolling Rock?

Send you to Jesus camp to pray the gay away and make you smoke the whole pack so you never do that again.

kysirsoze
05-29-2012, 11:38 AM
I'm assuming for his sake that he got drunk on the first two beers, and the Rolling Rocks were free and the only thing available.

Stanley Nickels
05-29-2012, 11:48 AM
For the most part, beer just fucks up my stomach, provided I drink enough water. The hangover from beer is usually bc the brain/body thinks you're far more hydrated than you are..

kysirsoze
05-29-2012, 12:00 PM
If you drink 15 beers you aren't hungover at all?

I am opening this question up to any takers. Just curious. I know everyone responds to drinking/hangovers differently. My roommate can't drink as much as me, but he also almost never gets hangovers on the same amount of booze. I know beer is less likely to cause a really terrible hangover, but I can definitely still get one. Anyone seriously immune to beer hangovers?

Ceej
05-29-2012, 01:01 PM
I never really understood the purpose of drinking to the point where you KNOW you'll feel like shit the next morning.

Sure, a birthday party or bachelor party make sense.

But to do it just because doesn't make much sense to me.

tooge
05-29-2012, 01:20 PM
I am opening this question up to any takers. Just curious. I know everyone responds to drinking/hangovers differently. My roommate can't drink as much as me, but he also almost never gets hangovers on the same amount of booze. I know beer is less likely to cause a really terrible hangover, but I can definitely still get one. Anyone seriously immune to beer hangovers?

I have drank 15 beer many times without a hangover. Usually its at a bbq event or float trip or something where I'm drinking for 12 hours. Most of that beer is metabolized along the way. I guess if I sat down and tried to pound 15 beers in 3 hours or something, I'd be pretty hammered. I'm a seasoned vet.