PDA

View Full Version : Life Lol Removed for Abuse?

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

J Diddy
05-31-2012, 05:24 PM
So I read through the first 40 or so replies and gave up. This is kind of funny, actually.

So you went into a thread whose purpose was to show off and collect some votes for a contest and started saying ugly things. Then you were removed from that thread and now you're outraged....bout sum it up?

I have a better solution. Go to a bar, find the owner and then starting saying some ugly things about him/her, see if the result is different.

After you get removed (hopefully forcefully) you should go to another bar and whine about it. See what reaction you get there.

Just because you have the right to say something, doesn't mean you should.

BigRedChief
05-31-2012, 05:24 PM
Respected mods are a dying breedI couldn't be a member of any group that would allow me to join thier club.

listopencil
05-31-2012, 05:25 PM
Is it weird that your pic makes me hungry for the chocolate filling from those white powdered donuts at Dunkin Donuts?

http://www.wiersch.com/jpg/20070608donuts.jpg

Two donuts, one cup. Seriously though I want some donuts now.

vailpass
05-31-2012, 05:26 PM
Two donuts, one cup. Seriously though I want some donuts now.

Ugh. I want to go to the gym just looking at that foul shit.

Easy 6
05-31-2012, 05:26 PM
I couldn't be a member of any group that would allow me to join thier club.

LMAO classic

listopencil
05-31-2012, 05:27 PM

Fuck that. We're going for donuts. Later.

vailpass
05-31-2012, 05:29 PM
**** that. We're going for donuts. Later.

I'll be at the bar killing myself in my own way. Cheers.

Gary
05-31-2012, 05:29 PM

I've got some lbs to lose, so I'm trying to go from listopencil's thoughts to yours!

jspchief
05-31-2012, 05:30 PM
So I read through the first 40 or so replies and gave up. This is kind of funny, actually.

So you went into a thread whose purpose was to show off and collect some votes for a contest and started saying ugly things. Then you were removed from that thread and now you're outraged....bout sum it up?

I have a better solution. Go to a bar, find the owner and then starting saying some ugly things about him/her, see if the result is different.

After you get removed (hopefully forcefully) you should go to another bar and whine about it. See what reaction you get there.

Just because you have the right to say something, doesn't mean you should.

Great analogy.

You forgot the part where people say stuff like that in the bar all the time. Where its practically expected.

Then one day the bar owner's busboy gets his labia in a knot and overreacts instead of letting the patrons police themselves like they usually do.

Bearcat
05-31-2012, 05:32 PM
Trigger happy frustrated mod with his passive agressive backup who has a flippant unhelpful response for everything.

If you spent as much time thinking about how to be more consistant and transparent as you do with your cute responses we would probably all be good to go.

Pot, meet kettle... ROFL

I've been in many discussions about the same old stuff over the years, and yeah, I no longer waste time with those who take a hard stance against every single thing the mods do around here, especially when they do nothing more than bring the same old arguments to the table regardless of what actually happened.

FFS, someone got kicked out of a single thread that he hijacked and served no purpose in... it last happened six months ago, yet people are acting like they now have to walk on egg shells around here.

What have been the major mod dramas in the past year?
Hootie
Douche of the Year
SPchief being banned from a thread for 20 minutes
vailpass being banned from a thread
jspchief being banned from a thread

What else? So far we're up to one person being banned from the site...

loochy
05-31-2012, 05:33 PM

KurtCobain?

PR Capone's racism?

vailpass
05-31-2012, 05:35 PM
I've got some lbs to lose, so I'm trying to go from listopencil's thoughts to yours!

Hate the weight more than you love the food.

vailpass
05-31-2012, 05:36 PM
Pot, meet kettle... ROFL

I've been in many discussions about the same old stuff over the years, and yeah, I no longer waste time with those who take a hard stance against every single thing the mods do around here, especially when they do nothing more than bring the same old arguments to the table regardless of what actually happened.

FFS, someone got kicked out of a single thread that he hijacked and served no purpose in... it last happened six months ago, yet people are acting like they now have to walk on egg shells around here.

Hootie
Douche of the Year

I hope I don't qualify as mod drama.

Gary
05-31-2012, 05:36 PM
Hate the weight more than you love the food.

That's where I'm heading!

J Diddy
05-31-2012, 05:37 PM

You barely qualify. At anything. Ever.

:p

loochy
05-31-2012, 05:37 PM

Oh yeah, you did have a mod drama didn't you? What was it about? I forgot.

Bearcat
05-31-2012, 05:38 PM
KurtCobain?

PR Capone's racism?

Definitely... both were temp banned for bannable offenses. Butts were hurt.

Bearcat
05-31-2012, 05:41 PM

Well, not you specifically... IIRC, you simply created a thread to ask why you were banned from a thread, then accepted it... then, 1000 posts later, it was determined that CP would never be the same.

vailpass
05-31-2012, 05:43 PM
You barely qualify. At anything. Ever.

:p

I'll drink to that.

J Diddy
05-31-2012, 05:43 PM
Well, not you specifically... IIRC, you simply created a thread to ask why you were banned from a thread, then accepted it... then, 1000 posts later, it was determined that CP would never be the same.

Oh yeah, that was fun. We need us another one of them.

Won't happen here, because this is kind of stupid, but we need another strong movement.

loochy
05-31-2012, 05:45 PM
What about Frankie making threats to people (I think it was Donger).

vailpass
05-31-2012, 05:45 PM
Oh yeah, you did have a mod drama didn't you? What was it about? I forgot.

I think I busted some Frankie balls over one thing or another only to find out he was hiding in a prayer thread. Who knew? Mid-air buggerer of 159 goats.

vailpass
05-31-2012, 05:46 PM

Slow news days will do that.

BigRedChief
05-31-2012, 05:47 PM
Definitely... both were temp banned for bannable offenses. Butts were hurt.Phobia banning Go Chiefs unfairly was a butt hurt moment. And later he gave the mods plenty of valid reasons for banning.

Ebolapox
05-31-2012, 05:49 PM
No, I'm not claiming to be a saint. I'm not an asshole either, unless the situation calls for me to be one. That's what happened in this situation.

I, (along w/ everyone else), ignored his first comment making fun of the kid. But then he went on to post another comment. Instead of me running to the mods about it, I stepped up and told him to stop being an asshole. Then the mods stepped in.

**** him and **** anyone that takes his side. Seriously.

was it classless for him to make said comment? obviously. welcome to chiefsplanet, that's the exception rather than the rule (inconsistent moderation notwithstanding). I'm on nobody's 'side,' merely being a smartass and pointing out that people DO take their and other kids way too fucking seriously.

Ming the Merciless
05-31-2012, 05:50 PM
Did they add the last one recently???

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="tcat">Bannable Offenses (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable)</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1">ChiefsPlanet tries to be a forum run by it's community, and the moderator's do have freedom to chose how to deal with a given situation. That being said, the following are things that we have agreed upon as reasons that you may have your access removed either temporarily or permanently.</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2">

Spam (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_spam)
NSFW Links (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_nsfwlinks)
Overloading the Front Page with Threads (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_ban_thread_spam)
Threats (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_ban_threats)
NSFW Images (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_ban_nude)
Word Filter Evasion (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_ban_filter)
Rude Comments in Prayers/Thoughts thread (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_new_faq_item)
Respect for Moderator Team (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_staff)
False News or Thread Title (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_faq_ban_false_thread_title)
Multiple Accounts (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_mults)
You have received a permanent ban in the past (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_ban_return)
Saying Matt Castle is not the absolute worst QB in the league (http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh)

</td></tr></tbody></table>

RockChalk
05-31-2012, 05:54 PM
Seems to be a few internet tough guys out there. Making fun of a kid is low, especially a poster's family member. But this board has it's share of low. I still can't grasp the concept of talking shit on a message board, when you definitely wouldn't say that to someone in real life.

On an aside, tell your husband to log on Lumpy! Some tournaments needs to be fixed!

vailpass
05-31-2012, 05:55 PM
Seems to be a few internet tough guys out there. Making fun of a kid is low, especially a poster's family member. But this board has it's share of low. I still can't grasp the concept of talking shit on a message board, when you definitely wouldn't say that to someone in real life.

On an aside, tell your husband to log on Lumpy! Some tournaments needs to be fixed!

Seriously? Are you learning disabled?

listopencil
05-31-2012, 05:56 PM
Phobia banning Go Chiefs unfairly...

I don't believe that GoChiefs was ever banned unfairly.

Frazod
05-31-2012, 05:58 PM
Oh what the hell.

I just don't understand why anybody would feel it necessary to rip on a photo of a baby. Now, I don't have kids, and don't really like kids, but still.... it's a baby. Even if someone I absolutely despise posted a picture of his baby, or a relative's baby, and it was the ugliest goddamn thing I ever saw, I would certainly have a chuckle over it, but I won't post about it. Why? BECAUSE IT'S A BABY. Jesus Christ. Seriously, I really wonder what the fuck is wrong with people here sometimes. It's stupid and uncalled for. And I have no problem with with Flopnuts did. Nor do I give a fuck about the champions of indecency crying about it.

listopencil
05-31-2012, 05:58 PM
The donuts were fucking awesome by the way. We have a panaderia in town. I got a Boston cream, and a raspberry-filled with chocolate icing. Heaven.

listopencil
05-31-2012, 05:59 PM
Oh what the hell.

I just don't understand why anybody would feel it necessary to rip on a photo of a baby. Now, I don't have kids, and don't really like kids, but still.... it's a baby. Even if someone I absolutely despise posted a picture of his baby, or a relative's baby, and it was the ugliest goddamn thing I ever saw, I would certainly have a chuckle over it, but I won't post about it. Why? BECAUSE IT'S A BABY. Jesus Christ. Seriously, I really wonder what the **** is wrong with people here sometimes. It's stupid and uncalled for. And I have no problem with with Flopnuts did. Nor do I give a **** about the champions of indecency crying about it.

Yup.

RockChalk
05-31-2012, 06:00 PM
Seriously? Are you learning disabled?

Nope, not a bit. Just find it rather dumb. I mean I understand jabbing/poking fun, the kind of crap you do with friends. But making fun of someone's kids as if you'd do that to them in person...that kind of crap is just stupid.

vailpass
05-31-2012, 06:02 PM
The donuts were ****ing awesome by the way. We have a panaderia in town. I got a Boston cream, and a raspberry-filled with chocolate icing. Heaven.

A what?

DeezNutz
05-31-2012, 06:02 PM
Oh what the hell.

I just don't understand why anybody would feel it necessary to rip on a photo of a baby. Now, I don't have kids, and don't really like kids, but still.... it's a baby. Even if someone I absolutely despise posted a picture of his baby, or a relative's baby, and it was the ugliest goddamn thing I ever saw, I would certainly have a chuckle over it, but I won't post about it. Why? BECAUSE IT'S A BABY. Jesus Christ. Seriously, I really wonder what the **** is wrong with people here sometimes. It's stupid and uncalled for. And I have no problem with with Flopnuts did. Nor do I give a **** about the champions of indecency crying about it.

We're Chiefs fans? If those pieces of shit would win a little bit more, we wouldn't have to make fun of children.

loochy
05-31-2012, 06:04 PM
A what?

Princess Panaderia was Darth Vader's mom, right?

jspchief
05-31-2012, 06:08 PM
Nope, not a bit. Just find it rather dumb. I mean I understand jabbing/poking fun, the kind of crap you do with friends. But making fun of someone's kids as if you'd do that to them in person...that kind of crap is just stupid.

How is "in person" relevant? Would the parents walk into a room of strangers and ask them to tell them how cute their baby is?

Let's get something straight. I'm not the one that asked for the kid to be judged on physical appearance.

I don't go around trashing people's kids on this site. But if you come in asking for it, I'm not going to lie to make you or the baby feel better about themselves.

listopencil
05-31-2012, 06:09 PM

Yup.

listopencil
05-31-2012, 06:10 PM
Oh fuck yes. Sugar rush. GrrrAAAAAARGH! Fine baked goods are a mind altering substance.

vailpass
05-31-2012, 06:12 PM

For all I know....

listopencil
05-31-2012, 06:12 PM
A what?

Mexican bakery.

vailpass
05-31-2012, 06:13 PM

Intertube BB= in person to you? Intradasting.

pr_capone
05-31-2012, 06:14 PM
A what?

Spanish bakery

listopencil
05-31-2012, 06:15 PM
Spanish bakery

That too.

05-31-2012, 06:24 PM
I did it. On my own. Running smack on long time members family members who are kids is bannable. You got off easy, and you can thank Phobia for that. I was inclined to give you a week long vacation for it.

So what? I get a kick out of temporary bans. OH NOES! I'll be gone for a week. what will I do? PLEASE DONT DO THAT! PLEASE!

The pussification of this site has hit an all time high

listopencil
05-31-2012, 06:29 PM
So what? I get a kick out of temporary bans. OH NOES! I'll be gone for a week. what will I do? PLEASE DONT DO THAT! PLEASE!

The pussification of this site has hit an all time high

I would get more stuff done around the house. And probably eat less donuts.

05-31-2012, 06:31 PM
I would get more stuff done around the house. And probably eat less donuts.

You're a good kid, listo. I'll buy you some munchkins next time I'm in kalifornia

RealSNR
05-31-2012, 06:33 PM
Wow, it really is the offseason, isn't it?

BTW, Cassel sucks!
THIS

05-31-2012, 06:35 PM
THIS

Hi Professor!!!:usa:

listopencil
05-31-2012, 06:40 PM
You're a good kid, listo. I'll buy you some munchkins next time I'm in kalifornia

I'm way up North. Away from most of the freaks.

Setsuna
05-31-2012, 06:43 PM
ROFL this is all laughable.

WilliamTheIrish
05-31-2012, 06:51 PM
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts
Running smack on long time members family members who are kids is bannable. You got off easy, and you can thank Phobia for that. I was inclined to give you a week long vacation for it.

That's never been the case. And it wouldn't be hard to find examples. I know it's a thankless job, but this site is much better without moderator intervention in threads of this type. Let them bitch it out and the thread dies.

KurtCobain
05-31-2012, 06:54 PM
My kids are ugly products of my fat wife mixed worth my moms whore Jeans that I wear.

In58men
05-31-2012, 06:57 PM
My kids are ugly products of my fat wife mixed worth my moms whore Jeans that I wear.

ROFL

cabletech94
05-31-2012, 06:57 PM

you wear your moms jeans.

'scool, if that's your thing braugh!

Dylan
05-31-2012, 06:58 PM
Says the giants fan who has 17,000 posts on a Chiefs message board...

LOL take your own advice and put Eli's junk in your mouth to STFU

LOCOChief
05-31-2012, 06:59 PM
I don't see the problem. Some of the same people bitching probably made jokes in the wood chipper thread or kid getting defeeted. Which could be considered mulch, mulch worse,

fyp :thumb:

Hammock Parties
05-31-2012, 07:02 PM
I got blocked from posting for 3 days for nothing. Just take the mod abuse and stop being a bitch.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-31-2012, 07:03 PM
I've watched people get banned for calling members kids retarded. So, you can dispute it all you want, but precedent has been set. That said, NO ONE was banned. Just lots of hilarious crying over someone being banned from a thread because he was hijacking said thread that didn't ask for judgment, it asked for help rigging a fucking poll, which happens all the time around here. OMG the sky is falling! :deevee: It's laughable.

05-31-2012, 07:03 PM

Thats ok, Pawnmower is the prime example of how pussified this site is. he thinks I should be banned because I have a mult named ImmodiumAD. and he reported me to Father Phobia. he is a whiny fucking biatch! bwahahahaha!

He is chairperson of the Chiefsplanet Chess club ROFL

05-31-2012, 07:05 PM
I've watched people get banned for calling members kids retarded. So, you can dispute it all you want, but precedent has been set. That said, NO ONE was banned. Just lots of hilarious crying over someone being banned from a thread because he was hijacking said thread that didn't ask for judgment, it asked for help rigging a ****ing poll, which happens all the time around here. OMG the sky is falling! :deevee: It's laughable.

Dude, I remember you crying when you got banned. remember?

Hammock Parties
05-31-2012, 07:06 PM
Sure you didn't. Dumb slut

http://i45.tinypic.com/2rh2s68.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts
05-31-2012, 07:08 PM
Dude, I remember you crying when you got banned. remember?

No. But it's apples to oranges. That isn't hard to see. Everyone talking about the pussification of Chiefsplanet are the ones being pussies. Waaaah! I got banned fwom a thwead!

05-31-2012, 07:10 PM
No. But it's apples to oranges. That isn't hard to see. Everyone talking about the pussification of Chiefsplanet are the ones being pussies. Waaaah! I got banned fwom a thwead!

No, its just people saying PLEASE let this place police itself again. it was more fun. everybody agrees except the new dick measuring mods that change user names to go gaga over (thats getting old btw).

KurtCobain
05-31-2012, 07:12 PM
I think everyone is making excellent points.

05-31-2012, 07:13 PM
I think everyone is making excellent points.

I have a small penis and refuse to be intimidated.

Bearcat
05-31-2012, 07:15 PM
I got blocked from posting for 3 days for nothing. Just take the mod abuse and stop being a bitch.

We didn't do that, if you're talking about when you reported a post this week telling us you couldn't post... did you change something with your account, like contact email?

Dylan
05-31-2012, 07:15 PM
He is chairperson of the Chiefsplanet Chess club ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Bowser
05-31-2012, 07:18 PM
T-Minus 101 days until the Chiefs' season kickoff.

Gary
05-31-2012, 07:20 PM
The donuts were ****ing awesome by the way. We have a panaderia in town. I got a Boston cream, and a raspberry-filled with chocolate icing. Heaven.

Vail guilted me into getting on the treadmill. I feel much better for it though!

Mr. Flopnuts
05-31-2012, 07:21 PM
No, its just people saying PLEASE let this place police itself again. it was more fun. everybody agrees except the new dick measuring mods that change user names to go gaga over (thats getting old btw).

GMAFB. I have the smallest penis and must make up for it by being Chiefsplanet's Gustapo.

05-31-2012, 07:23 PM
We've said a lot of bad things about a lot of people here.

Calling a little kid ugly is not the worst thing that's ever been said here.

Some of you guys need to get off your high horse.

What jsp said was rather insensitive and he probably shouldn't have done it, but the double standard in this incident is kinda funny.

"But, but Detoxing, it's a BABY!"

....so?

Labeling Dane a Pedophile is ok but calling a baby ugly is against the rules? We can make fun of clay for being fat, take shots at Kcnut for being....Kcnut.....but calling a baby ugly is....?

Sorry, not buying the white knighting going on in here.

I fully support this post. The whole Dane situation is a perfect example.

In58men
05-31-2012, 07:24 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/61473c72-19a8-d7d4.jpg

Bwana
05-31-2012, 07:24 PM
Jesus :shake: Let me just drop in long enough to leave this:

http://www.kotex.com/na/images/products/01003_pkg.jpg

Gary
05-31-2012, 07:27 PM
Jesus :shake: Let me just drop in long enough to leave this:

http://www.kotex.com/na/images/products/01003_pkg.jpg

Don't forget to grab a donut:

http://free.pages.at/josephine/pics/dunkin_donuts.jpg

Bwana
05-31-2012, 07:29 PM

Fuck that, do you have a beer?

listopencil
05-31-2012, 07:29 PM

http://free.pages.at/josephine/pics/dunkin_donuts.jpg

God damn you. The panaderia is closed now.

listopencil
05-31-2012, 07:31 PM
**** that, do you have a beer?

In my fridge.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0c/Corona-6Pack.JPG/220px-Corona-6Pack.JPG

Bwana
05-31-2012, 07:34 PM
In my fridge.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0c/Corona-6Pack.JPG/220px-Corona-6Pack.JPG

Hmmm? Not what I had in mind, but that may work, if you have some fresh lime.

Setsuna
05-31-2012, 07:35 PM

You gotta admit that was hilarious.

05-31-2012, 07:36 PM
In my fridge.

The last time I had a Corona Extra it tasted like absolute shit.

Donger
05-31-2012, 07:38 PM

That's because it was an extra. They don't say extra what.

Bwana
05-31-2012, 07:39 PM

One thing I have noticed about that stuff, is if it does get warm and the sun hits it, it goes skunk, fast. A buddy of mine were coming home from atving a couple of weeks ago and hit a bar for a burger and a few brews. We ordered a Corona and there wasn't enough lime to kill the skunk. :shake:

05-31-2012, 07:40 PM

I have never had a problem with Corona Lights but it is rare that I get an Extra that tastes decent.

Bwana
05-31-2012, 07:40 PM

http://newtonwildlife.pbworks.com/f/1242703255/skunk-in-grass-800x600.jpg

05-31-2012, 07:41 PM
http://newtonwildlife.pbworks.com/f/1242703255/skunk-in-grass-800x600.jpg

Definitely gave me massive bitter beer face.

Valiant
05-31-2012, 07:43 PM
We've said a lot of bad things about a lot of people here.

Calling a little kid ugly is not the worst thing that's ever been said here.

Some of you guys need to get off your high horse.

What jsp said was rather insensitive and he probably shouldn't have done it, but the double standard in this incident is kinda funny.

"But, but Detoxing, it's a BABY!"

....so?

Labeling Dane a Pedophile is ok but calling a baby ugly is against the rules? We can make fun of clay for being fat, take shots at Kcnut for being....Kcnut.....but calling a baby ugly is....?

Sorry, not buying the white knighting going on in here.

Dane was a pedo though.. He raped the coreys from goonies.. maybe..

Bwana
05-31-2012, 07:46 PM
Definitely gave me massive bitter beer face.

Yeah, it's decent, unless the sun gets to it, but once sun hits any clear bottle for a short duration, it's lights out for the beer and it's going to taste like a Bear Grylls emergency drink.

http://media.celebremix.com/5/mediaFiles/remix/663/6257.jpg

Hammock Parties
05-31-2012, 07:56 PM
We didn't do that, if you're talking about when you reported a post this week telling us you couldn't post... did you change something with your account, like contact email?

No. I'm certain Phil got real mad when he was deleting stupid threads the other night.

Lumpy
05-31-2012, 08:17 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2rh2s68.jpg

Is this gif suppose to hurt my feelings or something? I already know you don't like me, Clay. You don't like any women. Dick tastes good. Doesn't it, little buddy? Mmmmmmm... dick.

In58men
05-31-2012, 08:18 PM
Is this gif suppose to hurt my feelings or something? I already know you don't like me, Clay. You don't like any women. Dick tastes good. Doesn't it, little buddy? Mmmmmmm... dick.

EEEEWWWWWWWW

Hammock Parties
05-31-2012, 08:19 PM

Don't take it personally. I applaud most misogynistic posts on the interwebs.

Hammock Parties
05-31-2012, 08:21 PM
By the way, I like you, Lumpy.

I like you very much.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002651329/57207182_George_Takei_oh_my_xlarge.jpeg

Lumpy
05-31-2012, 08:21 PM
Don't take it personally. I applaud most misogynistic posts on the interwebs.

Of course you do. Like I said, you hate women and prefer the cock.

Lumpy
05-31-2012, 08:22 PM
By the way, I like you, Lumpy.

I like you very much.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002651329/57207182_George_Takei_oh_my_xlarge.jpeg

You're taking the fun out of me calling you a cock-gobbler. Stop it! LMAO

Hammock Parties
05-31-2012, 08:23 PM
Of course you do. Like I said, you hate women and prefer the cock.

I hate womyn.

Lumpy
05-31-2012, 08:27 PM
I hate womyn.

Ya know, you really spend too much time on the net. Shouldn't you be out catching the herpes?

listopencil
05-31-2012, 08:29 PM
One thing I have noticed about that stuff, is if it does get warm and the sun hits it, it goes skunk, fast. A buddy of mine were coming home from atving a couple of weeks ago and hit a bar for a burger and a few brews. We ordered a Corona and there wasn't enough lime to kill the skunk. :shake:

This is the key. You need to get it from a place that is careful with their beer, and gets it from a supplier that is careful with their beer. I've had skunky Corona. I don't buy it from places that sell it skunky.

Tribal Warfare
05-31-2012, 08:32 PM

nah, he got it from nfldraftcountdown.com and he's using it any chance he gets.

listopencil
05-31-2012, 08:35 PM

LMAO

Hammock Parties
05-31-2012, 08:36 PM
I did it. On my own. Running smack on long time members family members who are kids is bannable. You got off easy, and you can thank Phobia for that. I was inclined to give you a week long vacation for it.

http://i.imgur.com/PZFhS.gif

Lumpy
05-31-2012, 08:37 PM
nah, he got it from nfldraftcountdown.com and he's using it any chance he gets.

I was going to point that out about him overusing that gif, but I didn't want to sound too mean. :evil:

Hammock Parties
05-31-2012, 08:39 PM
I was going to point that out about him overusing that gif, but I didn't want to sound too mean. :evil:

All 3 times?

Hammock Parties
05-31-2012, 08:42 PM
Ya know, you really spend too much time on the net. Shouldn't you be out catching the herpes?

No, I don't like casual sex with randoms.

Lumpy
05-31-2012, 08:46 PM
All 3 times?

I'm pretty sure I've seen you post that gif more than 3 times. LMAO Here, check out this site... http://gifsforum.com/listofgifs/reaction

Hammock Parties
05-31-2012, 08:55 PM
Bookmarked.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/awsome/grand/34542138_awesome_gif.gif (http://gifsforum.com/gif/26574)

milkman
05-31-2012, 08:56 PM
I've read through this entire thread, and I have only one thing to say.

This is turning out to be the longest offseason in the history of offseasons.

Holy shit.

Lumpy
05-31-2012, 09:04 PM
Bookmarked.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/awsome/grand/34542138_awesome_gif.gif (http://gifsforum.com/gif/26574)

There you go. :thumb:

tecumseh
05-31-2012, 09:05 PM
you Chiefs fans sure are a curious bunch.

Okie_Apparition
05-31-2012, 09:08 PM
Community building always kills BBs

Tribal Warfare
05-31-2012, 09:11 PM
Community building always kills BBs

or it thins the herd, and makes it a better place to hangout.

Okie_Apparition
05-31-2012, 09:11 PM
Wow.

http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/1278386799_9-ugliest-baby-faces-you-don-t-want-to-miss.jpg

Pretty sure she grows up to be Thomas Jane's pimp

Hammock Parties
05-31-2012, 09:14 PM
Hootie is complaining about this thread on Facebook, BTW.

Thought ya'll should know.

Saulbadguy
05-31-2012, 09:15 PM
FTR, no one should ever get banned, except spammers.

ThaVirus
05-31-2012, 09:18 PM
So people can say my daughter is going to grow up to be a stripper or prostitute and its ok, but he calls someone's niece ugly and he gets kicked for it? This site and the retard mods never cease to amaze me...

I got a good chuckle from the bolded part.

ThaVirus
05-31-2012, 09:19 PM

We should bring that dude back. He made this place a lot more interesting.

EDIT: Not that I have an issue with it now. Just saying, he was funny. Even though he was a racist douche.

Dave Lane
Wow, it really is the offseason, isn't it?

BTW, Cassel sucks!

I think its now official.

Tribal Warfare
FTR, no one should ever get banned, except spammers.

There has to be some regualtion or you get assholes who use the most intimate details that another person says offhand with no malicious intention to get a rise out of them because of petty bullshit ( some of the assholes are here and don't get punished). Hence, universal ignore is used when the rules are being loosely enforced.

Lumpy

:shrug: Mkay.

mr. tegu
I've read through this entire thread, and I have only one thing to say.

This is turning out to be the longest offseason in the history of offseasons.

Holy shit.

I'm sorry you had to read through this whole thread. I guess that's what happens when the Royals are off and the Thunder are blowing out the Spurs.

milkman
05-31-2012, 09:22 PM
I'm sorry you had to read through this whole thread. I guess that's what happens when the Royals are off and the Thunder are blowing out the Spurs.

Seriously, there is absolutely nothing going on, and this thread is the only one getting any play.

In58men
05-31-2012, 09:23 PM
Who's Hootie?

Bring him back. I like racist people.

milkman
05-31-2012, 09:23 PM
There has to be some regualtion or you get assholes who use the most intimate details that another person says offhand with no malicious intention to get a rise out of them because of petty bullshit ( some of the assholes are here and don't get punished). Hence, universal ignore is used when the rules are being loosely enforced.

I have no idea what the fuck you just said here.

I sure as hell hope you don't teach English.

No wonder kids are fucked.

SPchief
05-31-2012, 09:25 PM
Pot, meet kettle... ROFL

Hootie
Douche of the Year

I got banned from a KU thread because a KU mod got butt-hurt. It created controversy for a reason because there was no reason for the thread ban. Thankfully the mods came to the conclusion that it was a bad move and the ban was lifted. We had some laughs and moved on. FTR this banning of JSP in that thread is absolutely justifiable. You don't go into a thread asking for a poll rigging just to troll a child and not expect consequences.

milkman
05-31-2012, 09:27 PM
We should bring that dude back. He made this place a lot more interesting.

EDIT: Not that I have an issue with it now. Just saying, he was funny. Even though he was a racist douche.

You know, at least he was out in front with it.

I was talking to one of my customers today, and he was talking about how he lost some friends cause he went back to the church after leaving it for years.

He realized, he said, that he can live without the friends, but he couldn't live without God.

He then got to bitching about the local bishop helping "Wetbacks" into the country.

Gotta love the hypocracy.

Simply Red
05-31-2012, 09:28 PM
jspchief vs. Lumpy?

What an odd joust.

Tribal Warfare
05-31-2012, 09:30 PM
I got banned from a KU thread because a KU mod got butt-hurt. It created controversy for a reason because there was no reason for the thread ban. Thankfully the mods came to the conclusion that it was a bad move and the ban was lifted. We had some laughs and moved on. FTR this banning of JSP in that thread is absolutely justifiable. You don't go into a thread asking for a poll rigging just to troll a child and not expect consequences.

Well, I was perma-banned by Phobia once way back when, and I have never held a grudge about it when this place was more strict about the rules.

Hammock Parties
05-31-2012, 09:31 PM
jspchief vs. Lumpy?

What an odd joust.

Nah. Alpha male vs womyn. It happens. Womyn has been seeking to destroy the alpha male since they got voting rights. When alpha male rises up in protest and acts on instinct, womyn fights back.

ThaVirus
05-31-2012, 09:33 PM
You know, at least he was out in front with it.

I was talking to one of my customers today, and he was talking about how he lost some friends cause he went back to the church after leaving it for years.

He realized, he said, that he can live without the friends, but he couldn't live without God.

He then got to bitching about the local bishop helping "person of Hispanic heritages" into the country.

Gotta love the hypocracy.

Ya gotta love those "Christians" these days. By far the most judgmental, hypocritical people out there. I realize I'm making a huge, sweeping generalization but I really don't give a shit. Act as Jesus did; that's the whole point of Christianity. I highly doubt Jesus would have had an issue with a certain type of person crossing some imaginary lines.... Idiots....

EDIT: Maybe the guy you're referencing isn't even Christian. Whatevs, I'm on a rant and ya can't stop me!

Lumpy
05-31-2012, 09:35 PM
jspchief vs. Lumpy?

What an odd joust.

Technically, it shouldn't have been jspchief vs. Lumpy, but it ended up that way. I told him to stop being an asshole in the other thread. Then, when the mods banned him from that thread, he thought I had something to do w/ it.

The only thing I'm guilty of is giving him a piece of my mind. What can you do? This is CP.

milkman
05-31-2012, 09:35 PM
Ya gotta love those "Christians" these days. By far the most judgmental, hypocritical people out there. I realize I'm making a huge, sweeping generalization but I really don't give a shit. Act as Jesus did; that's the whole point of Christianity. I highly doubt Jesus would have had an issue with a certain type of person crossing some imaginary lines.... Idiots....

The funny thing is, he doesn't know it, but my grandfather was Mexican.

Hammock Parties
05-31-2012, 09:39 PM
FYI, prick. I didn't notify the mods of your bullshit, so go fuck yourself.

You needed a comma where you put a period after "prick."

J Diddy
05-31-2012, 09:40 PM
Well, I was perma-banned by Phobia once way back when, and I have never held a grudge about it when this place was more strict about the rules.

If Tom cash can get permanently banned every 3 months and can come back every time, I like my chances.

Lumpy
05-31-2012, 09:41 PM
Nah. Alpha male vs womyn. It happens. Womyn has been seeking to destroy the alpha male since they got voting rights. When alpha male rises up in protest and acts on instinct, womyn fights back.

FTR, champ, I'm not a bra-burning feminist. I guess I've just been around men way too damn long. Perhaps it's penis envy, OR, maybe I just know how to handle myself when it comes to men.

Easy 6
05-31-2012, 09:41 PM

THEN GET THE HELL OUT!

milkman
05-31-2012, 09:42 PM
FTR, champ, I'm not a bra-burning feminist. I guess I've just been around men way too damn long. Perhaps it's penis envy, OR, maybe I just know how to handle myself when it comes to men.

Why don't you tell that to a man?

J Diddy
05-31-2012, 09:46 PM

We're going to need to see your green card.

milkman
05-31-2012, 09:48 PM
We're going to need to see your green card.

I'll whip that right out for you.

Hammock Parties
05-31-2012, 09:48 PM
FTR, champ, I'm not a bra-burning feminist.

Pretty much every american woman is.

You gotta go to Europe to find old-school women who shut up and cook.

J Diddy
05-31-2012, 09:50 PM
I'll whip that right out for you.

On second thought I don't like the idea of you "whipping out" anything. Carry on.

Lumpy
05-31-2012, 09:50 PM
Why don't you tell that to a man?

I've actually used that last line a couple of times in RL. The last time I used it, I was playing poker at the bar and the guy bought me a beer. :D

J Diddy
05-31-2012, 09:51 PM
Pretty much every american woman is.

You gotta go to Europe to find old-school women who shut up and cook.

Can you still trade a few sheep for them nowadays?

Hammock Parties
05-31-2012, 09:52 PM
Kids are fun to have around.

Especially at 3 am. :spock:

Lumpy
05-31-2012, 09:54 PM
Can you still trade a few sheep for them nowadays?

Only if the sheep haven't been violated.

Damn, Clay, it looks like you're shit out of luck. :(

Dave Lane
05-31-2012, 09:56 PM
That's never been the case. And it wouldn't be hard to find examples. I know it's a thankless job, but this site is much better without moderator intervention in threads of this type. Let them bitch it out and the thread dies.

DaFace sent me a warning for saying some guys kids probably had no talent like him. After he threatened to bash my skull in IRL. I thought it was a joke. This was almost a year ago so...

WhiteWhale
05-31-2012, 10:05 PM

ROFL

Geezus. Everything you say sounds like it's coming from the single most sexually frustrated human on earth.

ThaVirus
05-31-2012, 10:13 PM

THEN GET THE HELL OUT!

ROFL

RealSNR
05-31-2012, 10:22 PM
There was that one thread a long time ago where Frankie posted some video of the Leno show that had some 6 year old pianist. I called the kid a piece of shit and a terrible musician. Because he was. Douchebags like Overhead had their periods, but no mod action was taken. I assume it's because it was just some random twitchy freak, and not a kid of somebody's on here.

I'm glad I can at least insult SOME kids. The world would be a sad place if I couldn't.

SPchief
05-31-2012, 10:32 PM
There was that one thread a long time ago where Frankie posted some video of the Leno show that had some 6 year old pianist. I called the kid a piece of shit and a terrible musician. Because he was. Douchebags like Overhead had their periods, but no mod action was taken. I assume it's because it was just some random twitchy freak, and not a kid of somebody's on here.

I'm glad I can at least insult SOME kids. The world would be a sad place if I couldn't.

Well you are part of the inner circle

|Zach|
05-31-2012, 11:25 PM
Pot, meet kettle... ROFL

Hootie
Douche of the Year

Yes, you guys have been misplaying this stuff for a while. We know you are shitty and are horrible at explaining yourselves.

It is fine that you don't care about the fact the actions this mod team takes are inconsistant and without logic. You have done a great job showing how little you care about it. I think that makes for a horrible mod but hey...your apathy is noted.

RealSNR
05-31-2012, 11:27 PM
Yes, you guys have been misplaying this stuff for a while. We know you are shitty and are horrible at explaining yourselves.

It is fine that you don't care about the fact your the actions this mod team takes are inconsistant and without logic. You have done a great job showing how little you care about it. I think that makes for a horrible mod but hey...your apathy is noted.Out of curiosity, do you remember a contentious issue back when you were a mod, and do you remember how you responded to it?

Hammock Parties
05-31-2012, 11:29 PM
Don't forget the stupid mod drama over my "filter bypass" infraction.

Total bullshit.

|Zach|
05-31-2012, 11:29 PM
Out of curiosity, do you remember a contentious issue back when you were a mod, and do you remember how you responded to it?

I was pretty young and probably not a great mod. I remember having tons of back and forth with people over this or that. However...bans I made? You could point to a broken rule listed. I didn't make things up as I went along and always conferred with other mods when making decisions.

Two-Twenty
05-31-2012, 11:33 PM
As a noob, I'm not sure what to make of this thread.

It appears that Chiefs Planet supports racism, communism, sexism, all kinds of isms; just don't make fun of kids.

KurtCobain
05-31-2012, 11:34 PM
I'll kill Zack if those nazi mods don't unlock my hootie thread. That was a good thread trying to figure out why a longtime member was mistreated.

Frazod
05-31-2012, 11:36 PM
Here's a thought - maybe all you whining twats could find yourself another board. Perhaps Kyle could provide one. Get your hero Hootie to run it, so that absolutely anything would be acceptable. No bans, no filters, no decency. It would be a paradise for you. A clean break from the oppressive tyrants of ChiefsPlanet, just like when we went rogue from the Star BB back in ancient times.

Gee, I wonder what we could call it...... :hmmm:

pr_capone
05-31-2012, 11:36 PM
I'll kill Zack if those nazi mods don't unlock my hootie thread. That was a good thread trying to figure out why a longtime member was mistreated.

Are you gonna blowy him to bits?

listopencil
05-31-2012, 11:37 PM
Here's a thought - maybe all you whining twats could find yourself another board. Perhaps Kyle could provide one. Get your hero Hootie to run it, so that absolutely anything would be acceptable. No bans, no filters, no decency. It would be a paradise for you. A clean break from the oppressive tyrants of ChiefsPlanet, just like when we went rogue from the Star BB back in ancient times.

Gee, I wonder what we could call it...... :hmmm:

Hootie Planet.

Ming the Merciless
05-31-2012, 11:38 PM

I support hootie.

I also m going to start a campaign to turn Clay's rep into green.

Just havent had time.

SPchief
05-31-2012, 11:40 PM

Just havent had time.

Good luck with that

KurtCobain
05-31-2012, 11:41 PM
Are you gonna blowy him to bits?

Without a doubt. And the blood will be on the mods team's hands.

Frazod
05-31-2012, 11:42 PM
Hootie Planet.

That's not really working for me.

Maybe..... Lone Star Planet? Nah, that's not it.

Words fail me.

ThaVirus
05-31-2012, 11:43 PM

Just havent had time.

He's one of the most valuable posters to this board.. He's also one of the most asinine and deserves that red bar!

Ming the Merciless
05-31-2012, 11:43 PM
That's not really working for me.

Maybe..... Lone Star Planet? Nah, that's not it.

Words fail me.

SteersAndQueersPlanet

Ming the Merciless
05-31-2012, 11:44 PM
He's one of the most valuable posters to this board.. He's also one of the most asinine and deserves that red bar!

No!! I will fight for his honor

Hammock Parties
05-31-2012, 11:52 PM

It's permanently disabled from ever turning green.

Despite the vast amount of greep rep I acrue. 49 of my last 50 reps are green.

ThaVirus
05-31-2012, 11:55 PM
It's permanently disabled from ever turning green.

Despite the vast amount of greep rep I acrue. 49 of my last 50 reps are green.

LMAO That's great. Good job, mods.

go bo
05-31-2012, 11:56 PM
Shame you couldn't cut it. You may have saved us all.

oh yes, what might have been... :) :) :)

Phobia
05-31-2012, 11:56 PM
I didn't make things up as I went along and always conferred with other mods when making decisions.

I think this team does a better job of conferring than any other group in the history of this site. There's more communication and an effort to be consistent. There's just a lot more bitching than there ever was before.

I like JSP fine. Never had a problem with the dude. I think his comments today were rude and insensitive and maybe a ban is questionable. But there are new mod tools such as ban from thread which seems to be a better punishment for the crime than banning somebody from the entire site. Perhaps that why some of the moderator intervention seems new and strange - because it is new and strange.

Lumpy
05-31-2012, 11:59 PM
JFC! :facepalm:

Jsp was banned from a thread, started his own thread to bitch about, and now everyone is bitching about how they were banned from the site at one time or another. "I didn't deserve a ban, blah-blah-blah, that guy didn't deserve a ban, blah-blah-blah, mean mods are mean, blah-blah-blah, I was a better mod, blah-blah-blah, I like pickles."

Have any of you ever seen how strict some mods are on other forums? I was on one site where I was given an infraction for typing the word, "crap". The mods on CP are doing their job by keeping the idiots in check, yet still maintaining leniency on the board.

Simple solution... if you don't like how this site is maintained, then GTFO!

Phobia
06-01-2012, 12:03 AM
Gonzo told you to say that, didn't he?

Hammock Parties
06-01-2012, 12:05 AM
But there are new mod tools such as ban from thread which seems to be a better punishment for the crime than banning somebody from the entire site.

I actually think it's a very useful solution and appreciate it. Cus lord knows I can't stop trollin.'

Hammock Parties
06-01-2012, 12:06 AM
Have any of you ever seen how strict some mods are on other forums? I was on one site where I was given an infraction for typing the word, "crap". The mods on CP are doing their job by keeping the idiots in check, yet still maintaining leniency on the board.

I got banned from a forum for talking too much star wars once.

DeezNutz
06-01-2012, 12:06 AM
Perhaps that why some of the moderator intervention seems new and strange - because it is new and strange.

I haven't had a single mod give me a stranger, so fuck all of you. Fuck you all.

Lumpy
06-01-2012, 12:07 AM
Gonzo told you to say that, didn't he?

LMAO

Nope, that was all me.

Kyle DeLexus
06-01-2012, 12:22 AM

Jsp was banned from a thread, started his own thread to bitch about, and now everyone is bitching about how they were banned from the site at one time or another. "I didn't deserve a ban, blah-blah-blah, that guy didn't deserve a ban, blah-blah-blah, mean mods are mean, blah-blah-blah, I was a better mod, blah-blah-blah, I like pickles."

Law don't go around here! Saavy?

RealSNR
06-01-2012, 12:32 AM

Simple solution... if you don't like how this site is maintained, then GTFO!What if a person doesn't like how this site is maintained but chooses to stay because he has a sexual fetish for being miserable on football forums?

Hammock Parties
06-01-2012, 12:35 AM
What if a person doesn't like how this site is maintained but chooses to stay because he has a sexual fetish for being miserable on football forums?

You'll probably end up with -2,147,291,765 rep points.

Lumpy
06-01-2012, 12:42 AM
Law don't go around here! Saavy?

http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx46/Aeroman1300/Icons/Savvy.png

What if a person doesn't like how this site is maintained but chooses to stay because he has a sexual fetish for being miserable on football forums?

I don't know. Do I look like a mod? :shrug:

Otter
06-01-2012, 12:46 AM
I got banned from a forum for talking too much star wars once.

Yep, and Al Capone was put in jail for not paying his taxes too.

listopencil
06-01-2012, 12:48 AM
By the way, beerme's niece has moved from #50 to #45.

Hammock Parties
06-01-2012, 12:51 AM

That was legit the reason why I was banned. I was turning every thread I posted in, into a Star Wars thread. LMAO

Lumpy
06-01-2012, 12:54 AM

The moral of this story, boys and girls, is... pay your taxes and stop being a dork or else you will catch the syphilis.

Phobia
06-01-2012, 01:08 AM
By the way, beerme's niece has moved from #50 to #45.
Scuse me. We are busy here.

Phobia
06-01-2012, 01:08 AM
That was legit the reason why I was banned. I was turning every thread I posted in, into a Star Wars thread. LMAO

Would have taken about 2 thread here.

listopencil
06-01-2012, 01:11 AM
Scuse me. We are busy here.

You had me at beer and donuts.

pr_capone
06-01-2012, 01:17 AM

:LOL:

DaFace
06-01-2012, 01:23 AM
You crazy kids...

pr_capone
06-01-2012, 01:27 AM
You crazy kids...

You should have never stopped, officially, being a mod. This place has gone to shit since you retired.

/loud slurping sounds

|Zach|
06-01-2012, 01:30 AM
I think this team does a better job of conferring than any other group in the history of this site.

Ok.

I did it. On my own.

Hammock Parties
06-01-2012, 01:31 AM
Zatality.

|Zach|
06-01-2012, 01:34 AM
Everyone talking about the pussification of Chiefsplanet are the ones being pussies. Waaaah! I got banned fwom a thwead!

This post is great. It is like you are completely unable or unwilling to actually understand the posts and criticisms. If you think this is the jist of the argument against you...then you still don't get it.

|Zach|
06-01-2012, 01:35 AM

Oh hey.

listopencil
06-01-2012, 01:39 AM
Ok.

This post is great. It is like you are completely unable or unwilling to actually understand the posts and criticisms. If you think this is the jist of the argument against you...then you still don't get it.

Oh hey.

Are you still bitter about the name change?

Phobia
Ok.
Keep reading. He goes on to state that he wanted to ban him but then after posting in the mod forum realized there might be a more suitable course of action. He posted in the mod forum well before taking any action and took the advice of a more seasoned mod rather than making a quick, emotional decision. He did everything right and nobody is hurt. JSP can't post in that thread any longer. Problem solved from a couple of different angles without being too heavy-handed. Sometimes I wonder if you're overly-critical of mods because the user-base so vehemently opposed many of your actions when you were a mod.

Lumpy
Ok.

I'm pretty sure that Flopnuts was trying to express that I had nothing to do w/ him getting banned from the thread. Not meaning that he pulled the trigger.

Furthermore, here's his post in its entirety...

Notice Phobia's name? Call me crazy, but I'm guessing that they held a mod meeting to discuss what happened and how to take control of the situation.

|Zach|
06-01-2012, 01:40 AM

Nah, don't really care. Never asked them to change it.

Phobia
06-01-2012, 01:40 AM

He's handled that one very gracefully. Only reason I haven't changed it back is because it kinda seemed like he likes it.

Phobia
06-01-2012, 01:41 AM
I'm pretty sure that Flopnuts was trying to express that I had nothing to do w/ him getting banned from the thread. Not meaning that he pulled the trigger.

Furthermore, here's his post in its entirety...

Notice Phobia's name? Call me crazy, but I'm guessing that they held a mod meeting to discuss what happened and how to take control of the situation.

Lumptality!!!!

|Zach|
06-01-2012, 01:41 AM
Keep reading. He goes on to state that he wanted to ban him but then after posting in the mod forum realized there might be a more suitable course of action. He posted in the mod forum well before taking any action and took the advice of a more seasoned mod rather than making a quick, emotional decision. He did everything right and nobody is hurt. JSP can't post in that thread any longer. Problem solved from a couple of different angles without being too heavy-handed. Sometimes I wonder if you're overly-critical of mods because the user-base so vehemently opposed many of your actions when you were a mod.
My modship has nothing to do with anything. I can't actually recall an actions of mine...can you? I remember banning crazycoffee once because he brings it up all the time. I also remember banning Tom Cash all the time.

Can you pin point something else? It was...a long long time ago.

listopencil
06-01-2012, 01:43 AM
Nah, don't really care. Never asked them to change it.

He's handled that one very gracefully. Only reason I haven't changed it back is because it kinda seemed like he likes it.

I wondered about that. GoChiefs seems to enjoy the name changes, and you could do a lot worse than Zoccer.

|Zach|
06-01-2012, 01:45 AM

I am not on some jihad against all mod action. I never even get these threads going its just so so obvious when a situation didn't really needed to be touched at all blows up because of unneeded mod intervention. This will keep happening though...and Bearcat will be all surprised...and we will all keep doing this because it is so plainly wrong.

No big deal. You guys run the site and you are free to run in some haphazard way that leaves people guessing. I will continue to just post on the little threads I am interested in as it has been for a long time.

But hey...a child somewhere today probably died in some horrible fashion. I can make a thread about that and make puns and its cool so there is that.

Phobia
06-01-2012, 01:47 AM
My modship has nothing to do with anything. I can't actually recall an actions of mine...can you? I remember banning crazycoffee once because he brings it up all the time. I also remember banning Tom Cash all the time.

I can't even recall specifics of banning somebody a month ago without a link or some refreshers. The only thing I remember is a lot of pushback - more pushback than for any other n00b mod ever and recalling that I didn't feel like it was going to be a very long ride for you. Other than that, don't remember anything you did that was outrageous or unjustified. Which is partially why I'm asking, why are you so hard on the n00b mods now? Is it due, in part, to the hazing some of the regulars gave you when you were first given some power? I just can't really put my finger on it.

Lumpy
06-01-2012, 01:50 AM

TO THE MODSHIP!

Phobia
06-01-2012, 01:51 AM
I'm a little frustrated Zach didn't ban Tom well enough.

Kyle DeLexus
06-01-2012, 01:53 AM
I am not on some jihad against all mod action. I never even get these threads going its just so so obvious when a situation didn't really needed to be touched at all blows up because of unneeded mod intervention. This will keep happening though...and Bearcat will be all surprised...and we will all keep doing this because it is so plainly wrong.

No big deal. You guys run the site and you are free to run in some haphazard way that leaves people guessing. I will continue to just post on the little threads I am interested in as it has been for a long time.

But hey...a child somewhere today probably died in some horrible fashion. I can make a thread about that and make puns and its cool so there is that.

I don't get what is so plainly wrong about keeping someone that was acting like an idiot from posting in one thread.

He wasn't banned, it's no big deal. If he would have gotten the temp ban Flopnuts said he thought about giving, there might have been a reason to bitch.

|Zach|
06-01-2012, 01:53 AM
Which is partially why I'm asking, why are you so hard on the n00b mods now? Is it due, in part, to the hazing some of the regulars gave you when you were first given some power? I just can't really put my finger on it.

It isn't at all personal. It has everything to do with it not making sense. It is making rules (or is it? we don't know) after mod actions to justify them.

The line used to make perfect sense because the line was clear. Using people's real names...racism...NSFW links without saying so...spamming...threats of violence.

Being different levels of an asshole was never on the table but now for some reason it is. Less has absolutely always been more. Mod intervention in that case only compounded things and created this thread instead of that thread working out naturally.

|Zach|
06-01-2012, 01:55 AM
I don't get what is so plainly wrong about keeping someone that was acting like an idiot from posting in one thread.

He wasn't banned, it's no big deal. If he would have gotten the temp ban Flopnuts said he thought about giving, there might have been a reason to bitch.

Yea, he wasn't banned because he broke no rule.

|Zach|
06-01-2012, 01:55 AM
I'm a little frustrated Zach didn't ban Tom well enough.

That was...a neverending job.

|Zach|
06-01-2012, 01:56 AM
Seriously? Removed from a thread for abuse?

Everything on this site is a abuse. You need to get laid you stupid gunt.

Good thing that thread was closed. Seems like the whole thing went away.

Phobia
06-01-2012, 02:02 AM
It isn't at all personal. It has everything to do with it not making sense. It is making rules (or is it? we don't know) after mod actions to justify them.

The line used to make perfect sense because the line was clear. Using people's real names...racism...NSFW links without saying so...spamming...threats of violence.

Being different levels of an asshole was never on the table but now for some reason it is. Less has absolutely always been more. Mod intervention in that case only compounded things and created this thread instead of that thread working out naturally.

I think it makes perfect sense to ban a guy from a thread for making disparaging comments about a regular's niece. The guy can't click on one single thread on this entire site. Is that a rule we made to cover our ass? I don't know. The guy can't click on one thread. Do we really need any CYA here? What about that doesn't really make sense? What would you have done? Honestly, we mods are not out to get everybody. I'm not certain but I think Thursday's intervention was the first administrative action taken against JSP. Don't know how that guy is going to survive without clicking that one thread. There's only about 5 million others to browse on this site.

Hammock Parties
Ya'll should make me the "Tom Cash mod." My only responsibility would be to keep him off the site. I'd fight hard for a Tom Cash free CP.

Kyle DeLexus
Yea, he wasn't banned because he broke no rule.

Exactly he wasn't banned because he broke no rule. What are the rules on removing someone from a thread? I've never heard of any, so it must be up to the moderators and Flopnuts felt he needed to remove him from the thread.

You go to a bar and drink too much and are making an ass out of yourself so the bartender cuts you off. You broke no rules, but he/she felt the need to do something.

Lumpy
06-01-2012, 02:03 AM
Mod intervention in that case only compounded things and created this thread instead of that thread working out naturally.

I disagree w/ this completely. First off, in this case, jsp had already posted one rude comment on that thread and it was ignored. Then, he posted another rude comment and that's when I replied to him and called him a dumbass.

Had the mods not intervened, he would have continued talking shit on that thread. I have no doubt that the sole purpose of him creating this thread was to call me out b/c he thought I had something to do w/ the ban.

So, instead of blaming the mods for this shit getting blown out of proportion, blame jsp. He could have easily sent me a PM bitching me out, (which would have been fine by me), but he didn't.

|Zach|
06-01-2012, 02:06 AM
I disagree w/ this completely. First off, in this case, jsp had already posted one rude comment on that thread and it was ignored. Then, he posted another rude comment and that's when I replied to him and called him a dumbass.

Had the mods not intervened, he would have continued talking shit on that thread.

This is Chiefs Planet.

Seriously read what you wrote.

Being rude...continuing to be rude?

This is the Chiefs Planet message board. Being rude is not a reason for mod intervention.

He would have kept on being rude!

|Zach|
06-01-2012, 02:07 AM
This is Chiefs Planet.

This is the Chiefs Planet message board. Being rude is not a reason for mod intervention.

This is the basis for all of it Phil. This new shit simply doesn't pass the smell test for CP.

Lumpy
06-01-2012, 02:09 AM
This is Chiefs Planet.

How about I rephrase that for you then, will that help?

He wasn't rude, he was an asshole. Btw, were you there? Did you read what he wrote on that thread?

|Zach|
06-01-2012, 02:14 AM

He wasn't rude, he was an asshole. Btw, were you there? Did you read what he wrote on that thread?

An asshole?

Being an asshole?

THIS IS CHIEFSPLANET. THIS WHOLE PLACE IS FULL OF ASSHOLES.

Are you new or something? If you link me to something he wrote that broke one of our rules then that will be interesting to me. Everyone has said that a rule wasn't broken. We all seem to be in agreement on that.

Being rude...or being an asshole is not a reason for mod intervention.

Am I taking crazy pills?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ymzh7YAlZng" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

unlurking
06-01-2012, 02:18 AM

I wasn't there. Didn't read it. Don't care.

Someone being an asshole on CP? Whoda thunkit? Isn't that what CP is about?

/cp/tard/lounge/

Lumpy
06-01-2012, 02:20 AM
An asshole?

Being an asshole?

Are you new or something? If you link me to something he wrote that broke one of our rules then that will be interesting to me. Everyone has said that a rule wasn't broken. We all seem to be in agreement on that.

Am I taking crazy pills?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ymzh7YAlZng" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JFC, you're a fucking idiot. :facepalm: Yeah, I'm new here. DERP!

By the way you didn't answer my questions. Which leads me to believe that you have no clue as to what was said and you're just too hopped up on your mod-hate rants to realize you're talking out of your ass.

I am SOOOOO glad you're no longer a mod. This place would be crawling w/ Hootie-like dipshits if you were.

|Zach|
06-01-2012, 02:22 AM
JFC, you're a ****ing idiot. :facepalm: Yeah, I'm new here. DERP!

By the way you didn't answer my questions. Which leads me to believe that you have no clue as to what was said and you're just too hopped up on your mod-hate rants to realize you're talking out of your ass.

I am SOOOOO glad you're no longer a mod. This place would be crawling w/ Hootie-like dipshits if you were.

Anyone who is advocating mod intervention for someone being rude or an asshole is going to get a lot of lulz.

And you never linked me to anything where he broke a rule. Here is what you don't get. I am sure he was an asshole...I would bet the house on it. I also bet I wouldn't have posted what he posted...

But I don't really give a shit if he didn't break a rule for bannable offenses here.

Kyle DeLexus
06-01-2012, 02:23 AM
An asshole?

Being an asshole?

Am I taking crazy pills?

You and the minorities say big deal he was being an asshole. The rest of us are saying big deal he was removed from a thread. If he had broken the rules, he would have been banned. As it was, a mod that was voted for by the people felt he shouldn't post in that particular thread anymore

Also, I've read plenty of those "help me rig this vote" threads and I don't remember people being assholes in those.

Phobia
06-01-2012, 02:25 AM
This is where you have a cognitive problem, Zach. Nobody has a issue with people being rude or being an asshole. But we generally draw the line somewhere around pictures of family members. Some random kid dies in Timbuktu and all is fair. Some guy posts a link to a site containing a picture of his niece and there is some gray area left to the discernment of a moderator. There's no chance we're going to be able to preemptively create rules for every conceivable scenario. We don't want our little rule faq to turn into the library of congress. Sometimes we have to fly by the seat of our pants and establish precedence - ESPECIALLY when presented with new moderation tools such as "Ban user from thread". We just got that tool recently. It's an awesome feature.

Kyle DeLexus
Anyone who is advocating mod intervention for someone being rude or an asshole is going to get a lot of lulz.

And you never linked me to anything where he broke a rule. Here is what you don't get. I am sure he was an asshole...I would bet the house on it. I also bet I wouldn't have posted what he posted...

But I don't really give a shit if he didn't break a rule for bannable offenses here.

he wasn't banned so why would this matter?

|Zach|
You and the minorities say big deal he was being an asshole. The rest of us are saying big deal he was removed from a thread. If he had broken the rules, he would have been banned. As it was, a mod that was voted for by the people felt he shouldn't post in that particular thread anymore

Also, I've read plenty of those "help me rig this vote" threads and I don't remember people being assholes in those.

I don't like mods making it up as they go along...and this is what I have seen happening...less mod intervention has always been more here. I have no problem speaking up and being against that.

Your second paragraph has nothing to do with anything.

booger
06-01-2012, 02:26 AM
Wow.

http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/1278386799_9-ugliest-baby-faces-you-don-t-want-to-miss.jpg

if it had a combover it's totally al davis reincarnated.

But if i was to caption the pic i'd say he/she is staring at a couple of huge milk cannons

|Zach|
he wasn't banned so why would this matter?

Because. There was no reason for intervention.

Kyle DeLexus
This is where you have a cognitive problem, Zach. Nobody has a problem with people being rude or being an asshole. But we generally draw the line somewhere around pictures of family members. Some random kid dies in Timbuktu and all is fair. Some guy posts a link to a site containing a picture of his niece and there is some gray area left to the discernment of a moderator. There's no chance we're going to be able to preemptively create rules for every conceivable scenario. We don't want our little rule faq to turn into the library of congress. Sometimes we have to fly by the seat of our pants and establish precedence - ESPECIALLY when presented with new moderation tools such as "Ban user from thread". We just got that tool recently. It's an awesome feature.

ROFL You should ban him from this thread and see how he takes it.

Lumpy
06-01-2012, 02:28 AM

I didn't link anything, because all of the posts have been deleted. DERP! If you had the slightest clue as to wtf was going on, you would have known that, huh?

Also, if you don't give a shit, then why are pissing and moaning to the mods telling them that they were in the wrong?

booger
06-01-2012, 02:28 AM
http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/2516.jpg

this one wants to carve out the heart of the photographer with a spoon. Or he just saw some tiny tits w/inverted nippows he thinks he has to suckle from

|Zach|
06-01-2012, 02:29 AM
I didn't link anything, because all of the posts have been deleted. DERP! If you had the slightest clue as to wtf was going on, you would have known that, huh?

Also, if you don't give a shit, then why are pissing and moaning to the mods telling them that they were in the wrong?

Yes or no. JSP broke a rule for a bannable offense.

Let me fast forward for you.

If your answer is yes then he should have been banned.

If your answer is no then nothing you could link me if it were still there would change my mind. In the slightest. Being rude or an asshole isn't a reason for mod intervention.

It is that simple.

unlurking
06-01-2012, 02:31 AM

Because there's nothing else to do on this board lately?

God the season can't start soon enough, even with Cassel (please don't ban me!).

|Zach|
06-01-2012, 02:31 AM
This is where you have a cognitive problem, Zach. Nobody has a issue with people being rude or being an asshole. But we generally draw the line somewhere around pictures of family members. Some random kid dies in Timbuktu and all is fair. Some guy posts a link to a site containing a picture of his niece and there is some gray area left to the discernment of a moderator. There's no chance we're going to be able to preemptively create rules for every conceivable scenario. We don't want our little rule faq to turn into the library of congress. Sometimes we have to fly by the seat of our pants and establish precedence - ESPECIALLY when presented with new moderation tools such as "Ban user from thread". We just got that tool recently. It's an awesome feature.

I agree. Our rules don't have to be the library of congress. I don't think our rules even have to be changed because they have worked for us just fine.

There is no reason to intervene beyond the rules that have served this place well.

pr_capone
06-01-2012, 02:32 AM

Every time there is a mod intervention thread, rest assured, Zach will be by to shake his fist and voice his opinion on how things were better in the old days.

http://i.imgur.com/vETW8.gif

/one of my fav .gifs ever

|Zach|
06-01-2012, 02:32 AM
Every time there is a mod intervention thread, rest assured, Zach will be by to voice his opinion on how things were better in the old days.

Not even the old days.

I would say most of the DaFace days.

Hammock Parties
06-01-2012, 02:33 AM
I got a short ban for messing with luv's cat, jspchief got a thread ban for messing with lumpy.

The new rule appears to be: if bitches cry, that don't fly.

|Zach|
06-01-2012, 02:34 AM

That would be a shitty rule.

pr_capone
06-01-2012, 02:35 AM
Not even the old days.

I would say most of the DaFace days.

DaFace was an excellent moderator. On that we definitely agree.

Lumpy
06-01-2012, 02:35 AM
Yes or no. JSP broke a rule for a bannable offense.

Let me fast forward for you.

If your answer is yes then he should have been banned.

If your answer is no then nothing you could link me if it were still there would change my mind. In the slightest. Being rude or an asshole isn't a reason for mod intervention.

It is that simple.

Read Phobia's post again, there's your answer. The guy was banned from a thread... A THREAD... NOT from CP. The only reason why this turned into a big deal is because of him making this thread.

I swear. :facepalm:

Btw, I'm going to bed. You guys have at it.

|Zach|
06-01-2012, 02:37 AM
Read Phobia's post again, there's your answer. The guy was banned from a thread... A THREAD... NOT from CP. The only reason why this turned into a big deal is because of him making this thread.

I swear. :facepalm:

Btw, I'm going to bed. You guys have at it.

Well whenever I make a post saying why did you ban JSP!?!?! be sure to have this ready to respond with.

Your whole argument has been weak. Do not enter that sauce in the county fair lumpy. That sauce is weak.

But he was ruuuude! No no...he was an asshole!!

lol.

Kyle DeLexus
I agree. Our rules don't have to be the library of congress. I don't think our rules even have to be changed because they have worked for us just fine.

There is no reason to intervene beyond the rules that have served this place well.

So you don't feel the feature to remove someone from a thread is useful?

Phobia
New admin tool. New precedence. It's really that simple, Zach. I'm sorry you're having trouble grasping this concept.

Lumpy
06-01-2012, 02:38 AM
I got a short ban for messing with luv's cat, jspchief got a thread ban for messing with lumpy.

This is bullshit and you know it. Did you catch the fucking stupid, too?

NOW, I'm going to bed. LMAO

booger
http://i.imgur.com/vETW8.gif

/one of my fav .gifs ever

:LOL:

yep one of the best. Should remake this the official" smelly little rugrats making goofy faces" thread

|Zach|
New admin tool. New precedence. It's really that simple, Zach. I'm sorry you're having trouble grasping this concept.

Not having trouble grasping it at all. Just totally against it and the haphazard way it is used. And when the discussion comes up on the board...which it will all the time because it doesn't actually fix anything it just shifts it I will continue to be involved.

|Zach|
06-01-2012, 02:39 AM
So you don't feel the feature to remove someone from a thread is useful?

Not at all.

Lumpy
06-01-2012, 02:40 AM
Well whenever I make a post saying why did you ban JSP!?!?! be sure to have this ready to respond with.

Your whole argument has been weak. Do not enter that sauce in the county fair lumpy. That sauce is weak.

But he was ruuuude! No no...he was an asshole!!

lol.

Yeah, that's me. I'm weak. ROFL I'm not the one w/ my labia hanging out. Have a good night, Ginger. ;)

|Zach|
06-01-2012, 02:41 AM
Yeah, that's me. I'm weak. ROFL I'm not the one w/ my labia hanging out. Have a good night, Ginger. ;)

I don't have a problem with rude or asshole people posting. People can post as they please as long as they don't break the posted rules of the site. I have no need to make up fake arguments to curtail people from posting.

Kyle DeLexus
06-01-2012, 02:43 AM
Not having trouble grasping it at all. Just totally against it and the haphazard way it is used. And when the discussion comes up on the board...which it will all the time because it doesn't actually fix anything it just shifts it I will continue to be involved.

Continue fighting like a warrior poet and perhaps one day you will win back your freedom.

booger
06-01-2012, 02:45 AM
great, now i'm going to dream about a small titted ginger clown with floppy labias