PDA

View Full Version : Life Lol Removed for Abuse?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

jspchief
05-31-2012, 02:50 PM
Seriously? Removed from a thread for abuse?

Everything on this site is a abuse. You need to get laid you stupid gunt.

Pawnmower
05-31-2012, 02:50 PM
Why yes i do

Lumpy
05-31-2012, 02:52 PM
FYI, prick. I didn't notify the mods of your bullshit, so go fuck yourself.

vailpass

Which thread? What was said?

jspchief
Sure you didn't. Dumb slut

KC Tattoo
05-31-2012, 02:53 PM
Is this a Mall Cop mult?

tooge
05-31-2012, 02:53 PM
you deserved it. as I stated in that thread (not sure if you can access it), why would you go out of your way to say offensive things about a little girl that has no control over what her parents do or how she looks? why don't you just vote for the kid you thinks deserves it?

vailpass
05-31-2012, 02:54 PM
you deserved it. as I stated in that thread (not sure if you can access it), why would you go out of your way to say offensive things about a little girl that has no control over what her parents do or how she looks? why don't you just vote for the kid you thinks deserves it?

Slippery slope much?

jspchief
05-31-2012, 02:54 PM
Which thread? What was said?I just said what everyone was thinking. The baby in that contest is ugly.

Funny how no one could actually come out and deny it. They just act all offended when they know it's true.

Then Lumpy runs to her mod husband and offers to toss his salad to get me kicked out of the thread.

Lol. No irony at all.

Rudy lost the toss
05-31-2012, 02:55 PM
Respected mods are a dying breed

Mr. Flopnuts
05-31-2012, 02:55 PM
I did it. On my own. Running smack on long time members family members who are kids is bannable. You got off easy, and you can thank Phobia for that. I was inclined to give you a week long vacation for it.

vailpass
05-31-2012, 02:56 PM
I just said what everyone was thinking. The baby in that contest is ugly.

Funny how no one could actually come out and deny it. They just act all offended when they know it's true.

Then Lumpy runs to her mod husband and offers to toss his salad to get me kicked out of the thread.

Lol. No irony at all.

I saw it, made me laugh.

If you don't want your kid/girlfriend/mom/homo partner/etc. to be subjected to comments on an intraweb BB then
DONT POST THEM ON THE INTRAWEB BB.

(FTR I'm down with Flop, think he's a solid Mod)

Lumpy
05-31-2012, 02:57 PM

Lol. No irony at all.

Another FYI, my husband isn't even online today. Try again, fuckhead.

Hydrae
05-31-2012, 02:58 PM
Wow, it really is the offseason, isn't it?

BTW, Cassel sucks!

tooge
05-31-2012, 02:58 PM
if you can't see the difference between thinking something and saying it, then you are an idiot. Do you yell "RETARD" every time you see a kid with Downs Syndrome? I hope not. Did I think she was the cutest kid in the contest? No, i didn't. There, you got me. Did I think she was ugly? No, she is a little kid. Her outfit is sort of ugly, but I doubt she picked it. You are wrong on this one man.

Lumpy
05-31-2012, 03:03 PM
Sure you didn't. Dumb slut

You can talk shit on me all you want, that's fine. But you had no right to talk shit on a child. None.

Detoxing
I saw it, made me laugh.

If you don't want your kid/girlfriend/mom/homo partner/etc. to be subjected to comments on an intraweb BB then

This.

jspchief
I did it. On my own. Running smack on long time members family members who are kids is bannable. You got off easy, and you can thank Phobia for that. I was inclined to give you a week long vacation for it.

What? First off, that kid isn't a "long time member's kid"

Second, people talk shit about "family members" all the time.

Third, fuck you. You are being a douchebag.

jspchief
05-31-2012, 03:04 PM
You can talk shit on me all you want, that's fine. But you had no right to talk shit on a child. None.I'm sure she'll be crushed when she reads that thread. :rolleyes:

Detoxing
05-31-2012, 03:04 PM
While jsp should know when to pick his battles, we don't exactly have a standard for low blows around here.....

Donger
05-31-2012, 03:05 PM

Lol. No irony at all.

Ugh. I hadn't even opened that thread until now.

mr. tegu
Wow, it really is the offseason, isn't it?

BTW, Cassel sucks!

:LOL: I have been thinking the same thing with regards to 90% of the threads.

tooge
you are really showing your ignorance, IQ, and general lack of common sense here dude, just stop. He said long time members "family member", which a neice is.

Lumpy
05-31-2012, 03:06 PM
I'm sure she'll be crushed when she reads that thread. :rolleyes:

Her parents were reading that thread, asshole. The little girl is also beerme's niece.

Ben N 58men
What? First off, that kid isn't a "long time member's kid"

Third, **** you. You are being a douchebag.

Talking shit about a kid?

Please, tell us how tough you really are lol. You're so scary

Donger

True, but I think there's a difference between saying "Frankie's mom's a whore" and saying a little kid is ugly (whether true or not).

Ace Gunner
05-31-2012, 03:07 PM
feel the wrath of internet god

listopencil

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110118210108/uncyclopedia/images/5/57/Nelson_haha.jpg

tooge
Lumpy, you are arguing with a moron. You might as well go to the zoo and try to convince the monkeys that it's gross to pick their asses in public.

ChiefsCountry
05-31-2012, 03:08 PM
Jsp has always been a fucking idiot nothing new here.
Posted via Mobile Device

jspchief
Her parents were reading that thread, asshole. The little girl is also beerme's niece.So maybe they need a wake up call.

I mean seriously. I haven't seen one person yet deny what I said. You know it's true. Why do some strangers that are using this site to prop up their own delusions deserve a level of respect that regular members wouldn't get.

I didn't see anyone getting offended me when I said that douche's girlfriend in the Bieber video was a horseface.

KCUnited
You're really showing how long your commute is, dude.

Pawnmower
05-31-2012, 03:09 PM
I saw it, made me laugh.

This.....

It would be one thing if Jspenis went out on his own, found a pic and posted it, and talked shit...

But come on....

I don't even like Jsp, but I defend his right to shit talk on a pic someone ELSE posted...

ElGringo
05-31-2012, 03:10 PM
Damn....I am still waiting on the I am leaving the planet forever thread. If the mods pissed you that off, the viewing audience deserves at least that.

jspchief
05-31-2012, 03:11 PM
True, but I think there's a difference between saying "Frankie's mom's a whore" and saying a little kid is ugly (whether true or not).The biggest difference is Frankie is actually a member that contributes to this site (unfortunately), and the parents of this girl are total strangers to this place.

This isn't Lietoyouaboutyourkidsappearanceplanet

Detoxing
05-31-2012, 03:13 PM
True, but I think there's a difference between saying "Frankie's mom's a whore" and saying a little kid is ugly (whether true or not).

We've said a lot of bad things about a lot of people here.

Calling a little kid ugly is not the worst thing that's ever been said here.

Some of you guys need to get off your high horse.

What jsp said was rather insensitive and he probably shouldn't have done it, but the double standard in this incident is kinda funny.

"But, but Detoxing, it's a BABY!"

....so?

Labeling Dane a Pedophile is ok but calling a baby ugly is against the rules? We can make fun of clay for being fat, take shots at Kcnut for being....Kcnut.....but calling a baby ugly is....?

Sorry, not buying the white knighting going on in here.

pr_capone

So in your opinion, is the child ugly or not?

Donger
The biggest difference is Frankie is actually a member that contributes to this site (unfortunately), and the parents of this girl are total strangers to this place.

This isn't Lietoyouaboutyourkidsappearanceplanet

Come on. It's his niece.

MIAdragon
05-31-2012, 03:14 PM
So maybe they need a wake up call.

I mean seriously. I haven't seen one person yet deny what I said. You know it's true. Why do some strangers that are using this site to prop up their own delusions deserve a level of respect that regular members wouldn't get.

I didn't see anyone getting offended me when I said that douche's girlfriend in the Bieber video was a horseface.

There are just somethings that you need to keep to yourself, this is one of them. Its common sense man. Just take it like a man and let it go away.

Detoxing

This is also true....

Detoxing
There are just somethings that you need to keep to yourself, this is one of them. Its common sense man. Just take it like a man and let it go away.

This is also true....

listopencil
Good thing you made this thread to cry about it. Because of this thread I voted for beerme's niece.

Donger
05-31-2012, 03:15 PM
Although this does remind me of the "You have to see the baby!" Seinfeld episode.

jspchief
Come on. It's his niece.And he's been here long enough to know better.

Detoxing
Good thing you made this thread to cry about it. Because of this thread I voted for beerme's niece.

The thus concludes the circle of life.

MIAdragon

What jsp said was rather insensitive and he probably shouldn't have done it, but the double standard in this incident is kinda funny.

....so?

Labeling Dane a Pedophile is ok but calling a baby ugly is against the rules? We can make fun of clay for being fat, take shots at Kcnut for being....Kcnut.....but calling a baby ugly is....?

Come on dude you're better than that.

Donger
So in your opinion, is the child ugly or not?

The Fifth Amendment can be a beautiful thing.

Lumpy
05-31-2012, 03:16 PM
So maybe they need a wake up call.

Fine. Do you want to know what I think? She's not as cute as some of the other children that were entered into the contest. I won't lie about that. But, IMHO, she is still cute.

She also has a lot of people that care enough to vote for her and make her feel special.

luv
05-31-2012, 03:17 PM
I can see the double standard here, too. However, it's not like jsp got banned from the site, simply the thread. You said your peace in the thread, so now just move on to another.

Pawnmower

Yah like dont post pictures of your ugly kid on teh internetz if you dont want people to talk shit?

Get real bro.

Donger

....so?

Do you have children?

pr_capone
The Fifth Amendment can be a beautiful thing.

ROFL

The Dawg?
Wow.

Grow up.

Pawnmower
05-31-2012, 03:18 PM
Everyone has known for years not to post their picture on teh internet:

http://3113.com/iphoto/internetPhoto.html

jspchief
Fine. Do want to know what I think? She's not as cute as some of the other children that were entered into the contest. I won't lie about that. But, IMHO, she is still cute.

She also has a lot of people that care enough to vote for her and make her feel special.Make her feel special? rofl

Yeah, I can't imagine a better way to make your child feel special than by tethering attention to her looks.

Besides, she's probably not even 2 years old. Things like pooping make her feel special.

listopencil
Fine. Do want to know what I think? She's not as cute as some of the other children that were entered into the contest. I won't lie about that. But, IMHO, she is still cute.

She also has a lot of people that care enough to vote for her and make her feel special.

I thought she was cute. It's a nice picture. I didn't look at any of the other pics because I don't really give a shit about the contest, other than someone on here has a relative in it.

Donger

:spock:

She's 1.5 years old, right? I doubt that she knows/cares one way or the other.

JASONSAUTO

lol me too...

|Zach|
I can see the double standard here, too. However, it's not like jsp got banned from the site, simply the thread. You said your peace in the thread, so now just move on to another.

Its just another one of those things where it is like...this hasn't happened in the past.

Is this the new rule? Are we throwing people off threads for being rude on them?

The family member thing doesn't hold up in the least. That happens all the time.

So we have to keep guessing how the rules work here because it always seems to change.

durtyrute
Although this does remind me of the "You have to see the baby!" Seinfeld episode.

automatic Seinfeld rep

MTG#10
05-31-2012, 03:19 PM
So people can say my daughter is going to grow up to be a stripper or prostitute and its ok, but he calls someone's niece ugly and he gets kicked for it? This site and the retard mods never cease to amaze me...

Detoxing
Do you have children?

If i did, you think i would post about it here?

CP knows what I allow them to know for this EXACT reason.

Pawnmower
Do you have children?

I do, and I posted a pic and fully expected someone to talk shit.....

MIAdragon
Yah like dont post pictures of your ugly kid on teh internetz if you dont want people to talk shit?

Get real bro.

O I see you cant possibly restrain yourself from spewing horseshit huh. JFC show some class. Were you forced to post in that thread, didn't think so?

jspchief
05-31-2012, 03:20 PM
Everyone has known for years not to post their picture on teh internet:

http://3113.com/iphoto/internetPhoto.htmlNo shit. I guess we can assume Lumpy and Flopdick won't be posting any gifs or memes making fun of kids now. Right?

Pawnmower
So people can say my daughter is going to grow up to be a stripper or prostitute and its ok, but he calls someone's niece ugly and he gets kicked for it? This site and the retard mods never cease to amaze me...

Well people probaly just assumed they would be in the same line of work as you

Donger
If i did, you think i would post about it here?

CP knows what I allow them to know for this EXACT reason.

Just pointing out that not being a parent might play into your thinking/feeling. That's all.

MIAdragon

At least she's going to earn her living MTG. :thumb:

jspchief
So people can say my daughter is going to grow up to be a stripper or prostitute and its ok, but he calls someone's niece ugly and he gets kicked for it? This site and the retard mods never cease to amaze me...We have standards around here or something.

pr_capone
automatic Seinfeld rep

automatic Seinfeld neg-rep (because that show sucked horse cock)

Easy 6
05-31-2012, 03:21 PM
Wow, what a shallow shithead thing to say.

I've never seen a little girl that age that wasnt cute in some way.

Pawnmower
O I see you cant possibly restrain yourself from spewing horseshit huh. JFC show some class. Were you forced to post in that thread, didn't think so?

So my opnion is shit, and yours is what? gold? Fuck off moron.

durtyrute
So much pissiness the last few days

luv
Its just another one of those things where it is like...this hasn't happened in the past.

Is this the new rule? Are we throwing people off threads for being rude on them?

The family member thing doesn't hold up in the least. That happens all the time.

So we have to keep guessing how the rules work here because it always seems to change.

I've just learned to get used to it.

BigMeatballDave

BLASPHEMY!

You're going to hell for that.

Lumpy
05-31-2012, 03:22 PM

Who?

Detoxing
Come on dude you're better than that.

This is what im talking about. This right here.

I don't think that jsp shoulda said what he did, but i also don't agree that he should be getting the kinda shit for it that he is.

He shoulda just kept quiet.

People are being very hypocritical right now.

pr_capone
Wow, what a shallow shithead thing to say.

I've never seen a little girl that age that wasnt cute in some way.

Really? Because I have. Lots of them. Bunch of them right there on the site that was posted for peeps to vote on.

pr_capone
BLASPHEMY!

You're going to hell for that.

ROFL

|Zach|
05-31-2012, 03:23 PM
We can all agree on one thing. MTG doesn't get to say shit about shit. Bobby Sippio thinks MTG's life is a train wreck.

durtyrute

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50415_117916321560935_5531708_n.jpg

Donger
Wow.

http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/1278386799_9-ugliest-baby-faces-you-don-t-want-to-miss.jpg

|Zach|
I've just learned to get used to it.

I have learned the the place has changed and it doesn't make sense and I will bitch about it and whatever happens will happen.

Flachief58
05-31-2012, 03:24 PM

This. Mama always told me, "if you can't say anything nice then STFU" No need to verbally abuse his niece. Just don't vote

luv
Who?

Jsp. He said the baby was ugly or whatever. Not sure what else he would need to say, so getting banned from the thread shouldn't have been a big deal.

jspchief
Wow.

http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/1278386799_9-ugliest-baby-faces-you-don-t-want-to-miss.jpgBeautiful.

Donger
http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/2516.jpg

Detoxing
Just pointing out that not being a parent might play into your thinking/feeling. That's all.

I don't need to have a kid to understand that it's a sensitive topic. I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy in all this.

The Dawg?
05-31-2012, 03:25 PM

The link to "Holytaco" says it all.

MIAdragon
So my opnion is shit, and yours is what? gold? **** off moron.

Somehow deep down I find the strength to be respectful when its appropriate, it appears that you find that difficult. I never indicated that my opinion was more valuable than yours, I just know when to keep it to myself. Have a nice one.

listopencil

I think that the difference is that one is expressed in the abstract. I could see a generic "your mom" comment applying to kids when it is an obvious joke.

Detoxing

For the record, i think ALL....ALL, yes ALL newborns are ugly as fuck. They all look like wrinkly old men.

tooge
The older I get, the more often I realize I'm surrounded by morons

Easy 6
Really? Because I have. Lots of them. Bunch of them right there on the site that was posted for peeps to vote on.

To me, any girl that age babbling & toddling around is cute.

In the event that i saw one that i didnt think was, i sure as hell wouldnt say anything about it, but thats just me i guess.

Donger
05-31-2012, 03:26 PM
I don't need to have a kid to understand that it's a sensitive topic. I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy in all this.

If you aren't a parent, no you don't understand it. Sorry. Of course, my kids are gorgeous.

listopencil
Wow.

http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/1278386799_9-ugliest-baby-faces-you-don-t-want-to-miss.jpg

You don't think that that is cute?

SPchief
Frankie's mom's a whore

QFT

Detoxing
05-31-2012, 03:27 PM
Jsp. He said the baby was ugly or whatever. Not sure what else he would need to say, so getting banned from the thread shouldn't have been a big deal.

This too. Had he not made the thread, this would never even have been an issue.

listopencil
If you aren't a parent, no you don't understand it. Sorry. Of course, my kids are gorgeous.

Sure they are. Mine, of course, are the cutest children ever to exist in the history of the universe ever.

jspchief
Jsp. He said the baby was ugly or whatever. Not sure what else he would need to say, so getting banned from the thread shouldn't have been a big deal.It probably shouldn't be a big deal. But I've been here long enough to know that I didn't say anything worse than things that get said almost daily, and that's ignoring that it was true.

People want to call me dick, neg rep me, that's fine. That's how this place works. Something just kind of pisses me off when some slapdick mod thinks he's going to suddenly make Chiefsplanet all nicey-nice.

Donger
05-31-2012, 03:28 PM
You don't think that that is cute?

No, not really, although I know from experience that he (I think?) is doing that big eye thing in reaction to something.

MIAdragon
I think that the difference is that one is expressed in the abstract. I could see a generic "your mom" comment applying to kids when it is an obvious joke.

QFT, it all about intent.

|Zach|
It probably shouldn't be a big deal. But I've been here long enough to know that I didn't say anything worse than things that get said almost daily, and that's ignoring that it was true.

People want to call me dick, neg rep me, that's fine. That's how this place works. Something just kind of pisses me off when some slapdick mod thinks he's going to suddenly make Chiefsplanet all nicey-nice.

Yea, this is...another change of course. Without precedent.

Pasta Giant Meatball
I don't see the problem. Some of the same people bitching probably made jokes in the wood chipper thread or kid getting defeeted. Which could be considered much, much worse. But, but, but I don't "know" them over the internets!!

Detoxing
05-31-2012, 03:29 PM

Nigga please. you act like it's difficult to understand the love a parent has for their child. It's not.

listopencil
It probably shouldn't be a big deal. But I've been here long enough to know that I didn't say anything worse than things that get said almost daily, and that's ignoring that it was true.

This is why we can't have nice things.

BigMeatballDave
Dude. You were banned from a thread. Its not the end of the world. Get over it.

Drama Queen.

pr_capone
QFT

ROFL

Pawnmower
Somehow deep down I find the strength to be respectful when its appropriate, it appears that you find that difficult. I never indicated that my opinion was more valuable than yours, I just know when to keep it to myself. Have a nice one.

You read my post wrong, I wasn't saying that particular child is ugly....

I was making a general statement....

"You dont want shit said about your child....dont post your ugly kid's pic on the net...."

I actually think most kids are cute

Donger
05-31-2012, 03:30 PM
****a please. you act like it's difficult to understand the love a parent has for their child. It's not.

You may understand it, but you don't know what it's actually like until you are a parent. This isn't rocket science.

vailpass

Some things you can't put a hard, fast rule around because the subject matter is too broad.

To me the mods' interpretation of offensive things here is like the SCOTUS definition of porn: they know it when they see it.

Most things get let go but every now and again they call something out. Is it perfect? No. But IMHO it's the best system going. I'd much rather it be this way, to me this is the only way this board can exist and stay mostly true to the principles upon which Kyle founded it.

qabbaan
This is silly. If you bring your personal life onto a message board, someone is going to say something rude. Common sense. It's the Internet. If you can't handle someone saying something other than kind words to you then maybe it's time to leave the Internet... Or cry about it...

BigMeatballDave
05-31-2012, 03:31 PM
I don't see the problem. Some of the same people bitching probably made jokes in the wood chipper thread or kid getting defeeted. Which could be considered much, much worse. But, but, but I don't "know" them over the internets!!
Those people weren't family members of a member.

Rams Fan
05-31-2012, 03:31 PM
Grow the fuck up, man.

jspchief
05-31-2012, 03:32 PM
Who would have guessed that some total strangers, not even members of this site, would enjoy some sort of protected status that no one else receives. Maybe this was a prayer thread, and I just didn't realize it.

Detoxing
You may understand it, but you don't know what it's actually like until you are a parent. This isn't rocket science.

???

UNDERSTANDING it is what we are talking about.

As it relates to this topic, i dont need to feel the emotion, i just need to understand and therefore respect it.

Donger
This is silly. If you bring your personal life onto a message board, someone is going to say something rude. Common sense. It's the Internet. If you can't handle someone saying something other than kind words to you then maybe it's time to leave the Internet... Or cry about it...

As I understand it, beer me didn't say a word about it.

vailpass

In all fairness there is at least some degree of doubt that the niece is going to be ugly.

BigMeatballDave

Nice job missing of the entire issue.

Beer me didnt complain.

Lumpy
05-31-2012, 03:33 PM

If anyone would like to peruse my previous posts to find where I've ever made fun of a child, go for it.

Donger
???

UNDERSTANDING it is what we are talking about.

As it relates to this topic, i dont need to feel the emotion, i just need to understand and therefore respect it.

And you can't really understand the emotion of a parent unless you are one, fuck face. Jesus.

listopencil
Dude. You were banned from a thread. Its not the end of the world. Get over it.

Drama Queen.

Pretty much this. Take a Manprin, insert your Brotex and buy a pound of chocolate to snack on until your manstrual period is over.

Pawnmower
****a please. you act like it's difficult to understand the love a parent has for their child. It's not.

It may not be difficult to think you understand it..or to logically know it...But until that moment comes for you, you won't truly understand it....

I dont want to come off preachy but yah.....actually he is right.....I just found out not too long ago...

You THINK you might have an idea...but its 1000x deeper and stronger than youre prepared for...or than you can imagine....even if you thought it would be ULTRA strong...

Its stronger still.

|Zach|
Some things you can't put a hard, fast rule around because the subject matter is too broad.

To me the mods' interpretation of offensive things here is like the SCOTUS definition of porn: they know it when they see it.

Most things get let go but every now and again they call something out. Is it perfect? No. But IMHO it's the best system going. I'd much rather it be this way, to me this is the only way this board can exist and stay mostly true to the principles upon which Kyle founded it.

It just feels like things were run a certain way for a long long time and then out of the blue something that was no big deal for years and years will be a problem. And even the punishment...someone not being able to be in a certain thread. Which doesn't solve anything...because here we are...in this thread.

KurtCobain
05-31-2012, 03:34 PM
Jsp insulted my floor mattress last night, can we get a ban?

|Zach|
05-31-2012, 03:35 PM

Heinous shit is and has always been said here.

But today its not ok.

For some reason.

Donger
05-31-2012, 03:35 PM
It just feels like things were run a certain way for a long long time and then out of the blue something that was no big deal for years and years will be a problem. And even the punishment...someone not being able to be in a certain thread. Which doesn't solve anything...because here we are...in this thread.

I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that Flopnuts seems to have more of a hair trigger (is that right?) than the other mods. Heck, he'd probably agree with me.

jspchief
05-31-2012, 03:36 PM
And you can't really understand the emotion of a parent unless you are one, **** face. Jesus.All the more reason to not post your kid's pic on the internet asking for affirmation, if you can't handle getting a response you won't like.

But jesus tapdancing christ we don't want to offend these TOTAL STRANGERS that are USING this site for their own gain.

qabbaan
As I understand it, beer me didn't say a word about it.

I hadn't even looked at the thread. I see now it was a moderator unilaterally white knighting...

This is why you need as few moderators as possible. Most people get all itchy to use their godlike powers if something like an opportunity presents itself.

Bearcat

FTR, ^this guy was banned from a thread ~6 months ago... and IIRC, he created a thread and asked why, he got the answer "you were being a dick," he accepted that, and Zach talked about how it was unprecedented, how things were changing, etc while others freaked out.

See you all in a few months, I guess. THINGS ARE GOING TO CHANGE AROUND HERE!

listopencil
It may not be difficult to think you understand it..or to logically know it...But until that moment comes for you, you won't truly understand it....

I dont want to come off preachy but yah.....actually he is right.....I just found out not too long ago...

You THINK you might have an idea...but its 1000x deeper and stronger than youre prepared for...or than you can imagine....even if you thought it would be ULTRA strong...

Its stronger still.

I once ran into busy traffic after my child. I injured myself but my child remained safe. I did it without a single hesitation, without even a split second of thought regarding my own safety. I'm a parent.

jspchief
Jsp insulted my floor mattress last night, can we get a ban?I didn't insult it, I just suggested it could use a bit of cleaning.

Detoxing
And you can't really understand the emotion of a parent unless you are one, **** face. Jesus.

and wtf does this have to do with what jsp posted?

You trying to tell me that if i dont have children that i can't know what he did was insensitive?

MY point is that i dont need to be a parent to understand why the parents of that child would be upset.

WTF is your point?

Pawnmower
05-31-2012, 03:37 PM
For the record, i think ALL....ALL, yes ALL newborns are ugly as ****. They all look like wrinkly old men.

not mine

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/457887_3556730927178_923219627_o.jpg

Perfect in every way...LOL

vailpass

We agree on this. Such is the way of the Planet. Far from perfect but I've yet to see a better way.

|Zach|
FTR, ^this guy was banned from a thread ~6 months ago... and IIRC, he created a thread and asked why, he got the answer "you were being a dick," he accepted that, and Zach talked about how it was unprecedented, how things were changing, etc while others freaked out.

See you all in a few months, I guess. THINGS ARE GOING TO CHANGE AROUND HERE!

Yes, we will see you guys in a few months because you guys are shitty mods and you will be shitty mods in a few months.

vailpass
05-31-2012, 03:38 PM
I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that Flopnuts seems to have more of a hair trigger (is that right?) than the other mods. Heck, he'd probably agree with me.

Flop's a solid mod IMHO.

Pasta Giant Meatball
If anyone would like to peruse my previous posts to find where I've ever made fun of a child, go for it.

Key word "some"

Donger
All the more reason to not post your kid's pic on the internet asking for affirmation, if you can't handle getting a response you won't like.

But jesus tapdancing christ we don't want to offend these TOTAL STRANGERS that are USING this site for their own gain.

Do you understand that this is also his niece? I remember GoChiefs once saying (paraphrased), "How fucking cares!? It's the Internet!" Yes, it's the Internet, but the threads and posts here aren't created by computers.

I realize that having a thick skin is sometimes needed here and elsewhere. But, I think sometimes it shouldn't be needed.

listopencil
05-31-2012, 03:39 PM
Do you understand that this is also his niece? I remember GoChiefs once saying (paraphrased), "How ****ing cares!? It's the Internet!" Yes, it's the Internet, but the threads and posts here aren't created by computers.

I realize that having a thick skin is sometimes needed here and elsewhere. But, I think sometimes it shouldn't be needed.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Donger again.

jspchief
05-31-2012, 03:40 PM
Do you understand that this is also his niece? I remember GoChiefs once saying (paraphrased), "How ****ing cares!? It's the Internet!" Yes, it's the Internet, but the threads and posts here aren't created by computers.

I realize that having a thick skin is sometimes needed here and elsewhere. But, I think sometimes it shouldn't be needed.How many of your family members have you posted pictures of here? Have you even posted a picture of yourself?

Most of us know better.

vailpass
05-31-2012, 03:40 PM
not mine

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/457887_3556730927178_923219627_o.jpg

Beautiful kid.

Lumpy
05-31-2012, 03:41 PM
Key word "some"

Where did I type, "some"? :spock:

|Zach|
Kids are fun to have around.

KCUnited

You trying to tell me that if i dont have children that i can't know what he did was insensitive?

MY point is that i dont need to be a parent to understand why the parents of that child would be upset.

WTF is your point?
You can listen to Jimi, but you can't hear him.

luv

For some, thick skin is needed 99% of the time.

Donger

WTF is your point?

Okay, I'll try again:

You may get that doing such a thing would make the parent upset, but since you aren't a parent, you cannot understand the protectiveness that most parents feel about their kids.

vailpass
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Donger again.

No homo?

qabbaan
05-31-2012, 03:42 PM
Do you understand that this is also his niece? I remember GoChiefs once saying (paraphrased), "How fucking cares!? It's the Internet!" Yes, it's the Internet, but the threads and posts here aren't created by computers.

If you can't handle both the positive and the negative why bring it online?

If you taped the picture to a bus shelter wall and stood there all day listening to the comments you'd probably hear someone say rude things. would that be any different than posting it online? Should that person suffer consequences for speaking their mind in public?

Pawnmower
Beautiful kid.

Thanks man.....we tried for two years, had an infertility scare......soooooooooooooooooooooo happy now....its crazy

Donger
not mine

Cute critter. C-section birth?

KurtCobain
I didn't insult it, I just suggested it could use a bit of cleaning.

Well, thankyou then. I'll go clean it.

vailpass
05-31-2012, 03:43 PM
Thanks man.....we tried for two years, had an infertility scare......soooooooooooooooooooooo happy now....its crazy

congrats.
One dad to another though: the scares are just starting ;)

Donger
How many of your family members have you posted pictures of here? Have you even posted a picture of yourself?

Most of us know better.

Yes.

jspchief
For some, thick skin is needed 99% of the time.Seriously. There are a lot of regular posters here that have received exponentially more/worse shit.

But the parents of the Oompa Loompa that survived the waffle factory incident deserve better.

pr_capone
I once ran into busy traffic after my child. I injured myself but my child remained safe. I did it without a single hesitation, without even a split second of thought regarding my own safety. I'm a parent.

I did the exact same thing with a kid I saw wander into a street with traffic about 7 years ago. I was also injured and did so without a single hesitation. I also had no concerns about my own safety,

I'm not a parent.

Rams Fan
05-31-2012, 03:44 PM
How many of your family members have you posted pictures of here? Have you even posted a picture of yourself?

Most of us know better.

As should you bitching about the mods removing you from a thread.

Donger
For some, thick skin is needed 99% of the time.

And you've got plenty of it.

* ducks *

Sorry, you tee'd that up WAY too high, darlin.

BigMeatballDave
Heinous shit is and has always been said here.

But today its not ok.

For some reason.Not about pictures of family members. Thats always been the rule, as far as I know.

Pawnmower
Cute critter. C-section birth?

actually no, he had a MASSIVE CONE HEAD but you cant tell cuz of the beanie...also the cone head went down pretty good even within 24 hours

listopencil
I did the exact same thing with a kid I saw wander into a street with traffic. I was also injured and did so without a single hesitation. I also had no concerns about my own safety,

I'm not a parent.

Some people get the value of a child and some people don't. Speaking as a parent: Thank you.

|Zach|
05-31-2012, 03:45 PM
Seriously. There are a lot of regular posters here that have received exponentially more/worse shit.

But the parents of the Oompa Loompa that survived the waffle factory incident deserve better.

If the offense is bannable then ban him.

If it isn't then quit tinkering with bullshit.

vailpass
05-31-2012, 03:45 PM

I once sent my oldest boy into traffic to retrieve my youngest boy while I had my middle son hold his water bottle.
I'm a 3-time parent.

jspchief
05-31-2012, 03:46 PM
As should you bitching about the mods removing you from a thread.And you should know no one gives a fuck about the Rams here, but you still post stupid shit as if they do. A lecture about "not getting it" from you is soaked in irony.

Donger
actually no, he had a MASSIVE CONE HEAD but you cant tell cuz of the beanie...also the cone head went down pretty good even within 24 hours

Heh. Yeah, made the mistake of saying that about my son. In the birthing room. In front of the wife.

MIAdragon
In all fairness there is at least some degree of doubt that the niece is going to be ugly.

LMAO

Rams Fan
05-31-2012, 03:47 PM
And you should know no one gives a **** about the Rams here, but you still post stupid shit as if they do. A lecture about "not getting it" from you is soaked in irony.

I didn't bring them up now, did I?

Pawnmower
congrats.
One dad to another though: the scares are just starting ;)

oh goddd....

you would have to say that.....im freaked out and crazy happy all at the same time...all the weird noises, goop in his eyes, breathing/grunting/gas......i stopped googling shit because it panicks me LOL

Donger
I once sent my oldest boy into traffic to retrieve my youngest boy while I had my middle son hold his water bottle.
I'm a 3-time parent.

LMAO

"What's her temp."

"104"

"Meh, I've seen higher. Where's the kids Tylenol at?"

Iowanian
I think when you open the door to "isn't my xyz cute" you're opening the door to opinions about it.

The person in question isn't a member, isn't the child of a member and worse things are said about people here, their families all of the time.

Lets just say the parents of a child who was run through a wood chipper were invited to read here.....or some girl's family, who happened to have been defeeted at 6 flags......or Kirsti Tyne's mother.

qabbaan
What if you made fun of the kid in this thread? Do you get banned from this thread or the other one?

jspchief
05-31-2012, 03:48 PM
I didn't bring them up now, did I?You're a smart one.

KurtCobain
05-31-2012, 03:48 PM
My whore mom had viewer kids than that.

luv
05-31-2012, 03:49 PM
And you've got plenty of it.

* ducks *

Sorry, you tee'd that up WAY too high, darlin.

Don't make me....

:)

Pawnmower
LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Heh. Yeah, made the mistake of saying that about my son. In the birthing room. In front of the wife.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

listopencil
I'm a 3-time parent.

Hah, I'm a four time parent myself. I was shaking so hard I couldn't even light a cigarette afterwards.

vailpass
05-31-2012, 03:51 PM
LMAO

"What's her temp."

"104"

"Meh, I've seen higher. Where's the kids Tylenol at?"

Yes.
That and "no, that's not an injured scream, that's just a hurt a little bit scream. They're fine."

Dylan
05-31-2012, 03:51 PM
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
-Abraham Lincoln
16th President of the United States (1809 - 1865)

vailpass
05-31-2012, 03:52 PM
Hah, I'm a four time parent myself. I was shaking so hard I couldn't even light a cigarette afterwards.

You have four kids? What the hell are you doing lighting your own smokes anyway?

Pawnmower
05-31-2012, 03:53 PM
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
-Abraham Lincoln

Says the giants fan who has 17,000 posts on a Chiefs message board...

LOL take your own advice and put Eli's junk in your mouth to STFU

listopencil
05-31-2012, 03:53 PM
You have four kids? What the hell are you doing lighting your own smokes anyway?

I would never give those little shits access to fire. What are you, crazy?

Mr. Flopnuts
05-31-2012, 03:54 PM
Yes, we will see you guys in a few months because you guys are shitty mods and you will be shitty mods in a few months.

Shame you couldn't cut it. You may have saved us all.

Pawnmower
05-31-2012, 03:55 PM

Whats happening in a few months?

siberian khatru
05-31-2012, 03:55 PM
Yes.
That and "no, that's not an injured scream, that's just a hurt a little bit scream. They're fine."

When I was about 6, I got stitches in my leg from a deep puncture wound. Shortly thereafter, I tripped on the stairs and slightly ruptured the scab (it oozed a bit). Me, being young, worried that I might've busted my stitches.

So I yelled upstairs to Mom, who was in her bedroom (taking her regular afternoon break from ME) and said, "Mom, my leg is bleeding!"

Mom: "Is the blood spurting?"

Me: (pause) "No."

Mom: "Then it's not serious. Go back to playing."

pr_capone
05-31-2012, 03:56 PM

LMFAO

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/kelso-burn.jpg

BigMeatballDave
05-31-2012, 03:56 PM
WTF IS Zach crying about?

pr_capone
05-31-2012, 03:57 PM
WTF IS Zach crying about?

How things were so much better when he was a mod.

Al Bundy
05-31-2012, 03:58 PM
Jesus JSP you are an assclown.

Frazod
Hmm.... do I want to get drawn into this mess? I'm thinking no.

Dr. Facebook Fever
I haven't read the thread nor am I going to just wanted to say I don't care what jspchief said in my thread. Nothing anyone says on here can hurt my feelings and I know anytime you post something, especially something personal, you're opening yourself or the topic up to ridicule. Such is the internet. There's going to be "one" everywhere.

I also respect that Flopnuts found it offensive and did what he thought was best.

I posted my feelings toward everyone in the thread a short time ago and that's all I have to say and honestly how I feel.

vailpass
I would never give those little shits access to fire. What are you, crazy?

:toast:

Detoxing
05-31-2012, 03:59 PM
I haven't read the thread nor am I going to just wanted to say I don't care what jspchief said in my thread. Nothing anyone says on here can hurt my feelings and I know anytime you post something, especially something personal, you're opening yourself or the topic up to ridicule. Such is the internet. There's going to be "one" everywhere.

I also respect that Flopnuts found it offensive and did what he thought was best.

I posted my feelings toward everyone in the thread a short time ago and that's all I have to say and honestly how I feel.

/clap

Pasta Giant Meatball
05-31-2012, 04:00 PM
Where did I type, "some"? :spock:

I meant my original post of some people making the jests.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-31-2012, 04:01 PM
:toast:

BTW, thanks for your words of encouragement. For some reason I can't send rep from my phone.

Donger
05-31-2012, 04:01 PM
When I was about 6, I got stitches in my leg from a deep puncture wound. Shortly thereafter, I tripped on the stairs and slightly ruptured the scab (it oozed a bit). Me, being young, worried that I might've busted my stitches.

So I yelled upstairs to Mom, who was in her bedroom (taking her regular afternoon break from ME) and said, "Mom, my leg is bleeding!"

Mom: "Is the blood spurting?"

Me: (pause) "No."

Mom: "Then it's not serious. Go back to playing."

LMAO

I love good Mom stories. I cut open one of my legs when I was about 10 (don't remember how, probably brother-inflicted). I had to get twenty or so stitches to close it. After a while, I asked her if we shouldn't go back to the doctor to get them taken out. She looked at the wound and handed me something that looked like a tiny bat'leth from her sewing kit and said, "Take them out yourself."

kstater
05-31-2012, 04:03 PM
The irony of Flopnuts taking action for someone saying a terrible thing about a CP member/family member.

Mr. Flopnuts

Funny how that works. You take the high road while he says vile shit about your neice, while he cries like a bitch because he was banned fwom a thwead. Poor wittle fella.

Ebolapox

is this supposed to make you a saint or something? congrats on not making fun of a child. here's a cookie. pardon me while I don't give a fuck.

granted, I'm with george carlin: people take their kids WAY too fucking seriously. they treat them like little cult objects, and it's not healthy.

jspchief
05-31-2012, 04:05 PM
Funny how that works. You take the high road while he says vile shit about your neice, while he cries like a bitch because he was banned fwom a thwead. Poor wittle fella.

At least I'm aware of it when I'm being a dick.

Al Bundy
05-31-2012, 04:05 PM
is this supposed to make you a saint or something? congrats on not making fun of a child. here's a cookie. pardon me while I don't give a ****.

granted, I'm with george carlin: people take their kids WAY too ****ing seriously. they treat them like little cult objects, and it's not healthy.

My mom made sure I knew I was replaceable, that she could make another one that looked just like me. I understood.

Donger
05-31-2012, 04:07 PM
is this supposed to make you a saint or something? congrats on not making fun of a child. here's a cookie. pardon me while I don't give a ****.

granted, I'm with george carlin: people take their kids WAY too ****ing seriously. they treat them like little cult objects, and it's not healthy.

George Carlin was child-less, wasn't he?

Detoxing
05-31-2012, 04:07 PM
My mom made sure I knew I was replaceable, that she could make another one that looked just like me. I understood.

That worked for you eh?

When my dad gave me the ol' "I brought you into this world, I can take you out" speech it just made me wanna kick his face in.

Pawnmower
05-31-2012, 04:08 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BJlV49RDlLE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
cussing - nsfw?

QuikSsurfer
05-31-2012, 04:08 PM
Wow.

"Dr. Frankenstein"

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_y8hRnUKjgX8/TIkJqgUueXI/AAAAAAAAAHs/Z5NDDl2gh1w/s1600/igor3.jpg

Ebolapox
05-31-2012, 04:09 PM

it seems like it's time for a dead-baby joke.

What's the difference between a Cadillac and a pile of dead babies?

I don't have a Cadillac in my garage.

Ebolapox
05-31-2012, 04:09 PM
George Carlin was child-less, wasn't he?

nope. he had a daughter, IIRC

Mr. Flopnuts
05-31-2012, 04:10 PM
At least I'm aware of it when I'm being a dick.

Are you also aware when you're being a bleeding vagina? /beingadick

Mr. Flopnuts
05-31-2012, 04:11 PM
The irony of Flopnuts taking action for someone saying a terrible thing about a CP member/family member.

Your mom is a dying breed. #mayaswellgetthatshitouttheway

jspchief
05-31-2012, 04:12 PM
Are you also aware when you're being a bleeding vagina? /beingadick

Yeah, it must be contagious.

Shouldn't you be out rescuing toddlers from the mean internet?

Ebolapox
05-31-2012, 04:12 PM
Your mom is a dying breed. #mayaswellgetthatshitouttheway

was she ever raped by a 400 LB black man?

pr_capone
05-31-2012, 04:13 PM
was she ever raped by a 400 LB black man?

no... he was Mexican

vailpass
05-31-2012, 04:14 PM
peyton manning

BigMeatballDave
05-31-2012, 04:14 PM
LMAO

All this shit for being booted from a thread.

Ben N 58men
05-31-2012, 04:18 PM
I'm horny

Pawnmower
05-31-2012, 04:19 PM
I'm horny

Hows the craigslist action in kern county?

Ben N 58men
05-31-2012, 04:20 PM
Hows the craigslist action in kern county?

Shit

Al Bundy
05-31-2012, 04:23 PM
That worked for you eh?

When my dad gave me the ol' "I brought you into this world, I can take you out" speech it just made me wanna kick his face in.

I took it as a reality.. not a threat at the age of 7.

Iowanian
05-31-2012, 04:24 PM

You're saying it would have been ok if JSP had said he hoped the child was sodomized by a 400lb man?

Ben N 58men
I'm still horny

Pawnmower
Shit

Sorry /b/ro

Detoxing
05-31-2012, 04:26 PM
You're saying it would have been ok if JSP had said he hoped the child was sodomized by a 400lb man?

Intradasting question. Had he said that, i bet it woulda been a non issue

L.A. Chieffan
05-31-2012, 04:29 PM
Stop being a pussy, i get banned from threads all the time. Grow a pair bitch.

Ben N 58men
05-31-2012, 04:32 PM
Stop being a pussy, i get banned from threads all the time. Grow a pair bitch.

I think it's over now lol.

Bugeater
05-31-2012, 04:33 PM
Since when?

Bugeater
05-31-2012, 04:35 PM
<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="tcat">Bannable Offenses (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable)</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1">ChiefsPlanet tries to be a forum run by it's community, and the moderator's do have freedom to chose how to deal with a given situation. That being said, the following are things that we have agreed upon as reasons that you may have your access removed either temporarily or permanently.</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2">

Spam (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_spam)
NSFW Links (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_nsfwlinks)
Overloading the Front Page with Threads (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_ban_thread_spam)
Threats (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_ban_threats)
NSFW Images (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_ban_nude)
Word Filter Evasion (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_ban_filter)
Rude Comments in Prayers/Thoughts thread (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_new_faq_item)
Respect for Moderator Team (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_staff)
False News or Thread Title (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_faq_ban_false_thread_title)
Multiple Accounts (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_mults)
You have received a permanent ban in the past (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_ban_return)

</td></tr></tbody></table>

seclark
05-31-2012, 04:36 PM
lol
sec

Gary
05-31-2012, 04:37 PM
Instead of a ban, I think a squaring off would be better. Let the father of the child and jsp meet face to face and the dad can decide if he wants to respond to the comments made.

As an adult I fully respect anyone's right to express any opinion they may have about anything including my family, as long as they respect my decision to take matters in to my own hands if I so desire and am willing to accept the consequences.

I don't think jsp should have been banned from the thread, but I also wouldn't hold anything against the father if he chose to spend a night or two in jail for busting jsp's nose. If they decided to keep things on the internet, then either respond or ignore jsp's comments and move on with life.

P.S. Did anyone hear the great news about Jonathon Baldwin's progress?

Brock
05-31-2012, 04:37 PM
There aren't any real rules. They can ban you for any or for no reason.

L.A. Chieffan
05-31-2012, 04:38 PM
<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="tcat">Bannable Offenses (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable)</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1">ChiefsPlanet tries to be a forum run by it's community, and the moderator's do have freedom to chose how to deal with a given situation. That being said, the following are things that we have agreed upon as reasons that you may have your access removed either temporarily or permanently.</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2">

Spam (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_spam)
NSFW Links (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_nsfwlinks)
Overloading the Front Page with Threads (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_ban_thread_spam)
Threats (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_ban_threats)
NSFW Images (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_ban_nude)
Word Filter Evasion (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_ban_filter)
Rude Comments in Prayers/Thoughts thread (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_new_faq_item)
Respect for Moderator Team (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_staff)
False News or Thread Title (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_faq_ban_false_thread_title)
Multiple Accounts (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_mults)
You have received a permanent ban in the past (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_ban_return)

</td></tr></tbody></table>

They should add "saying pro-chiefs stuff".

That's what i get banned for.

vailpass
05-31-2012, 04:38 PM
What's up with this one? Raiderhader is exempt?

Word Filter Evasion
We have built in filters for some cuss words, adding spaces, # keys, etc to get around the filter. (This rule does NOT apply to Raiderhader)

Bugeater
05-31-2012, 04:39 PM
Apparently so. But the Floppy worded that he made it sound like it's something we all should already know.

Detoxing
05-31-2012, 04:39 PM

haha

KCUnited
05-31-2012, 04:47 PM
it seems like it's time for a dead-baby joke.

What's the difference between a Cadillac and a pile of dead babies?

I don't have a Cadillac in my garage.

Thank you. Felt like I was reading the script to Wild Hogs in here with all this dad crap.

the Talking Can
05-31-2012, 04:49 PM
not mine

i've seen assholes that were prettier....

so, is this bannable now on vaginasplanet?

the Talking Can
05-31-2012, 04:52 PM
Running smack on long time members family members who are kids is bannable. You got off easy, and you can thank Phobia for that. I was inclined to give you a week long vacation for it.

since when?

according to who?

and this is written where?

|Zach|
05-31-2012, 04:53 PM

depends on the day...or mood...or...

there is no rhyme or reason so... "maybe"

loochy
05-31-2012, 05:03 PM
depends on the day...or mood...or...

there is no rhyme or reason so... "maybe"

Hey Zoccer...you are UGLY.

Gary
05-31-2012, 05:06 PM
Hey Zoccer...you are UGLY.

Is it weird that your pic makes me hungry for the chocolate filling from those white powdered donuts at Dunkin Donuts?

http://www.wiersch.com/jpg/20070608donuts.jpg

Bearcat
05-31-2012, 05:06 PM

End of the month, gotta meet quota.

vailpass
05-31-2012, 05:08 PM
i've seen assholes that were prettier....

No because it is so obviously untrue.

loochy
05-31-2012, 05:09 PM
Is it weird that your pic makes me hungry for the chocolate filling from those white powdered donuts at Dunkin Donuts?

It's not. I can give you some chocolate filling from my chocolate donut if you like.

|Zach|
05-31-2012, 05:13 PM
End of the month, gotta meet quota.

Trigger happy frustrated mod with his passive agressive backup who has a flippant unhelpful response for everything.

If you spent as much time thinking about how to be more consistant and transparent as you do with your cute responses we would probably all be good to go.

Gary
05-31-2012, 05:13 PM
It's not. I can give you some chocolate filling from my chocolate donut if you like.

An injection of humor...just what this thread needed!:toast:

|Zach|
05-31-2012, 05:14 PM

http://www.wiersch.com/jpg/20070608donuts.jpg

There is some strange donut fornication going on there.

Lumpy
05-31-2012, 05:15 PM

No, I'm not claiming to be a saint. I'm not an asshole either, unless the situation calls for me to be one. That's what happened in this situation.

I, (along w/ everyone else), ignored his first comment making fun of the kid. But then he went on to post another comment. Instead of me running to the mods about it, I stepped up and told him to stop being an asshole. Then the mods stepped in.

**** him and **** anyone that takes his side. Seriously.

Easy 6
05-31-2012, 05:15 PM

You dont get banned for anything, in fact, you currently enjoy Most Favored Troll status.

Your brand of it is so pure, that it becomes enjoyable.

Easy 6
05-31-2012, 05:18 PM
LMAO

All this shit for being booted from a thread.

These are some of the best threads, they start out about one single crazy ass topic, then it gradually evolves into - Any and All - crazy ass topics & impromptu feuds.

jspchief
05-31-2012, 05:20 PM
No because it is so obviously untrue.

So.....

What does that say about my comment?

loochy
05-31-2012, 05:23 PM
So.....

...that it's true?

vailpass
05-31-2012, 05:23 PM
So.....

Nothing. Was saying Pawn's kid is beautiful.