PDA

View Full Version : News Florida Female Fapper Frustrates Fuzz!

gblowfish
06-01-2012, 09:59 AM
http://tinyurl.com/cqwmv9z
Ashley Holton Accused Of Masturbating On Florida Highway

Drivers pulled illegal U-turns just to catch a glimpse of Ashley Holton, witnesses said.

The 35-year-old woman was arrested on May 26 for masturbating on Highway 484 in Ocala, Fla.

A witness told authorities that Holton had slowed traffic for more than 30 minutes before deputies arrived, the report said. The witness also said that honking car horns only seemed to encourage her.

When a Marion County Sheriff's Deputy approached her, Holton pulled up her shirt and bra, "exposing her breasts and bra," according to the report.

Holton was arrested and taken to the Marion County Jail. When an officer attempted to put pants on her, the report said Holton kicked and bit her. Holton described her chomping as "a love tap," the report stated.

Holton's alleged antics didn't stop once she had entered the jail, where she "continued to resist the officers by spreading her legs, exposing her vagina and telling the officers to kiss her there and refusing verbal commands to cooperate," according to the report.

Holton, who the report said may have been under the influence of alcohol, was charged with exposure of sexual organs, battery on a law enforcement officer, resisting an officer and disorderly conduct.

listopencil
06-01-2012, 10:02 AM
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/626694/thumbs/s-ASHLEY-HOLTON-MASTURBATING-large.jpg

DaKCMan AP
06-01-2012, 10:02 AM
What's the difference between this and second hand smoke restrictions?

Old Dog
06-01-2012, 10:03 AM
This is worthless WITH pics

gblowfish
06-01-2012, 10:05 AM
Thank you, drive thru....
Comment on FARK:

"If you see a crazy skank on the side of the road, she says 15 miles to the looooooooove chomp!"

Mr. Laz
06-01-2012, 10:24 AM

LMAO

gblowfish
06-01-2012, 10:33 AM
Hey she might clean up nice, you never know...

durtyrute
06-01-2012, 10:34 AM
Wait, was the car stopped.....on the highway?

jspchief
06-01-2012, 10:36 AM
Posting that pic in the 2nd post totally ruins any chance of enjoying this thread for even a few short moments

bevischief
06-01-2012, 10:46 AM

I agree.

Deberg_1990
06-01-2012, 10:49 AM
Lots of guys on CP would hit it.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaKCMan AP
06-01-2012, 10:50 AM
Lots of guys on CP would hit it.
Posted via Mobile Device

With a truck?

boogblaster
06-01-2012, 11:16 AM
id let give me a bj .....

Rain Man
06-01-2012, 11:38 AM
After all of the recent face-eating, it's nice to read a feelgood story from Florida.

Okie_Apparition
06-01-2012, 11:44 AM
Maybe she's a squirter & she'll masterbate on your carhood
while you pull on it to the beat of the windshield wipers

listopencil
06-01-2012, 12:07 PM
With a truck?

Looking at that pic she may have already been hit with a truck.

listopencil
06-01-2012, 12:09 PM
Wait, this could be her:

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.holton.944

listopencil
06-01-2012, 12:12 PM
Or this:

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.holton.5

listopencil
06-01-2012, 12:14 PM
Or this:

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.holton.5

She's from Ocala, Florida.

Pasta Giant Meatball
06-01-2012, 12:38 PM
Tropical Titanic Tuna

whoman69
06-01-2012, 01:33 PM
We know now why she had to masturbate.

DA_T_84
06-01-2012, 02:13 PM
Nice Aclliteration in the headline, gblow.

Hog Farmer
06-01-2012, 02:22 PM
I wonder if she needs a job ???

gblowfish
06-07-2012, 03:58 PM
This is now becoming copy-cat behavior in Florida!

Keep your clothes on, for crying out loud.

Tracy Mabb is accused of exposing her genital areas to motorists driving past a Pompano Beach, Fla. intersection on Tuesday, the Sun Sentinel reported.

An arrest report sent to The Huffington Post says a sheriff's deputy witnessed Mabb pulling up her shirt, "intentionally exposing her entire body to include her breasts, vaginal and buttocks areas in a complete vulgar and indecent manner."

Mabb told the deputy she "didn't give a f--k" about her behavior, according to the report.

The story comes a month after another Florida woman, Ashley Holton, was arrested for allegedly masturbating on a busy highway in Ocala.

The arrest report in that case said that honking motorists only seemed to encourage Holton's behavior.

Ace Gunner
06-07-2012, 04:03 PM
Florida
Female
Fapper
Frustrates
Fuzz!

you are a modern day hemingway :D

gblowfish
06-07-2012, 04:05 PM
Florida
Female
Fapper
Frustrates
Fuzz!

you are a modern day hemingway :D

Yes, and "Shakes the Clown" is the "Citizen Kane of Alcoholic Clown Movies!"

Okie_Apparition
06-07-2012, 04:07 PM
Sounds like a job for
Copter Cat Cam
'cause you can't masturbate in Florida without getting buzzed by a dead cat

gblowfish
06-12-2012, 10:34 AM
What in the Wide, Wide World of Sports is a'goin on in Florida lately???

Police were called to Woodlands Golf Course (2839 Harris Lane, Alton) at 2 p.m. Monday after a citizen complained that women were "exposing their sexual organs" on the links. Let the record show that it was not a golfer who made the complaint, but rather someone who could see the women from the road.

Police stationed themselves on Wood Station Road and Woodland Hills Drive on the northeastern side of the golf course. Captain Mike Dixon of the Sheriff's Department confirms that "We set up there because that's where they caller had observed them." And sure enough, they did indeed spot two women exposing their breasts in a lewd fashion.

Those women are Alicia L. Binford, 43, and Shelly L. Lewis, 45. Police duly arrested them on charges of misdemeanor indecency. They were held on a $100 bond, which they have since paid.

So, are Binford and Lewis professionals working one of the East Side's gentlemen's club golf tournaments, where pairs of strippers are stationed at the pins? Or maybe they just upholding Alton's longstanding custom of women exposing themselves to the general public? An employee of Woodlands refused to comment, but Captain Dixon quickly shot down that theory. "No, this was a private party. They're not strippers, they're golfers."

http://i48.tinypic.com/2u8gd4y.jpg

Sofa King
06-12-2012, 10:53 AM
The right picture looks like Carrie Fisher.

http://www.bphope.com/bphopeblog/image.axd?picture=2011%2F2%2Fprincess+leia.jpg

durtyrute
06-12-2012, 11:06 AM
You can legally sell alcohol. Our military can legally go out and kill people at will. The cops can beat a man half to death, but this..THIS.......is illegal. GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT NOISE.

gblowfish
06-12-2012, 12:35 PM
UPDATE: The golfer flasher chicks are from ST. LOUIS, not Florida! My Bad...

EDWARDSVILLE, Ill. (AP) — Two Missouri women are accused of showing off more than their putting skills at a southwestern Illinois golf course.

Madison County Sheriff's Capt. T. Mike Dixon says investigators responded to complaints of lewd behavior Monday at the Woodlands Golf Course in Foster Township and saw the women displaying their breasts.

Now, authorities in Madison County have charged 45-year-old Shelly Lewis and 43-year-old Alicia Binford of O'Fallon, Mo., with public indecency.

Binford and Lewis couldn't be reached for comment Tuesday. Binford's home telephone number has been disconnected. Lewis hasn't returned a message left at her home. Court records don't show if they have an attorney.

Both women are free on bond.

suzzer99
06-12-2012, 01:00 PM
Lol I used to live in O'Fallon - tiny town where everyone knows everyone. This should be fun for them.

gblowfish
06-12-2012, 01:26 PM
More golf courses should do this. It would generate a lot of course traffic, and people would play thru faster to get to the next set of....tee boxes.

Gonzo
06-12-2012, 01:53 PM
You can legally sell alcohol. Our military can legally go out and kill people at will. The cops can beat a man half to death, but this..THIS.......is illegal. GET THE **** OUTTA HERE WITH THAT NOISE.

What if that was your mom???
Oh wait, was it?

frankotank
06-12-2012, 02:42 PM
I like TITS!

frankotank
06-12-2012, 02:43 PM
I like golf!

frankotank
06-12-2012, 02:43 PM
I like TITS with GOLF!

philfree
06-12-2012, 03:07 PM
UPDATE: The golfer flasher chicks are from ST. LOUIS, not Florida! My Bad...

EDWARDSVILLE, Ill. (AP) Two Missouri women are accused of showing off more than their putting skills at a southwestern Illinois golf course.

Madison County Sheriff's Capt. T. Mike Dixon says investigators responded to complaints of lewd behavior Monday at the Woodlands Golf Course in Foster Township and saw the women displaying their breasts.

Now, authorities in Madison County have charged 45-year-old Shelly Lewis and 43-year-old Alicia Binford of O'Fallon, Mo., with public indecency.

Binford and Lewis couldn't be reached for comment Tuesday. Binford's home telephone number has been disconnected. Lewis hasn't returned a message left at her home. Court records don't show if they have an attorney.

Both women are free on bond.

Cops have no business on the golf course unless it's to shag balls or caddy.

Dayze
06-12-2012, 09:12 PM
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/626694/thumbs/s-ASHLEY-HOLTON-MASTURBATING-large.jpg

She looks like a cracked out version of the chick from the movie "Fletch"

Backwards Masking
06-12-2012, 11:33 PM
You can legally sell alcohol. Our military can legally go out and kill people at will. The cops can beat a man half to death, but this..THIS.......is illegal. GET THE **** OUTTA HERE WITH THAT NOISE.

While I'm highly impressed with this particular women's movement (it's been a long time coming), I'm as equally troubled by the prudes that are turning these role models in, particularly the hotter ones.

What the hell is wrong with ya'll?

Chiefshrink
06-13-2012, 12:11 AM
After all of the recent face-eating, it's nice to read a feelgood story from Florida.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

BillSelfsTrophycase
06-13-2012, 02:09 AM
While I'm highly impressed with this particular women's movement (it's been a long time coming), I'm as equally troubled by the prudes that are turning these role models in, particularly the hotter ones.

What the hell is wrong with ya'll?

http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/funny-animal-captions-i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg