PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Where do the Chiefs WRs rank in the NFL?

Direckshun
06-01-2012, 11:45 AM
You know the drill.

The series continues, as my interest and time allows.

Do not consider anything other than the WR talent specific to 2012. But be sure to consider contract situations and/or injuries when evaluating.

Here's our discussions on QBs (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259981) and RBs (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259967).

Patriots: Welker, Lloyd, Branch, Gaffney, Edelman, Ochocinco
Jets: Holmes, Stephen Hill, Chilens, Patrick Turner
Bills: Stevie Johnson, Nelson, Ruvell Martin, Derek Hagan
Dolphins: Bess, Naanee, Brian Hartline, Jeff Fuller, BJ Cunningham

Steelers: Wallace, Brown, Cotchery, Sanders, Maze
Ravens: Boldin, Torrey Smith, Jacoby Jones, Streeter, Tandon Doss
Browns: Cribbs, Massaquoi, Little
Bengals: Green, Shipley, Brandon Tate

Texans: Johnson, Walter, Juaquin Iglesias
Colts: Wayne, Collie, Avery
Titans: Britt, Kendall Wright, Washington, Hawkins, Damian Williams
Jaguars: Blackmon, Laurent Robinson, Lee Evans, Mike Thomas, Shorts

Chargers: Floyd, Meachem, Royal, Vincent Brown
Broncos: Thomas, Decker, Stokely, Caldwell, Jason Hill
Raiders: Heyward-Bey, Moore, Ford, Murphy
Chiefs: Bowe, Baldwin, Breaston, McCluster, Wylie

Cowboys: Bryant, Austin, Ogletree
Eagles: Maclin, Jackson, Avant, Gilyard, Riley Cooper
Giants: Nicks, Cruz, Jernigan
Redskins: Moss, Garcon, Anthony Armstrong, Banks, Josh Morgan

Packers: Jennings, Nelson, Driver, Cobb, James Jones
Vikings: Harvin, Simpson, Michael Jenkins, Greg Childs, Jarius Wright
Lions: Johnson, Young, Burleson, Broyles, Lance Long
Bears: Marshall, Hester, Jeffrey, Knox, Sanzenbacher

Panthers: Smith, LaFell, Armanti Edwards, Ajirotutu, Joe Adams
Falcons: Jones, White, Harry Douglas, Kerry Meier
Buccaneers: Jackson, Mike Williams, Benn
Saints: Colston, Henderson, Moore

Rams: Steve Smith, Salas, Pettis, Denario Alexander, Amendola
49ers: Crabtree, Manningham, Moss, Jenkins, Ginn
Seahawks: Rice, Tate, Doug Baldwin, Ben Obomanu, Deon Butler
Cardinals: Fitzgerald, Floyd, Doucet, Andre Roberts

Nightfyre
06-01-2012, 11:54 AM
The Chargers are probably a little deeper but less top-end talent. The Eagles are pretty good. The Giants obviously have a good top two. The packers are pretty deep and good. The niners are just below us.

DeezNutz
06-01-2012, 11:57 AM
Baldwin is going to be inducted into the OTA HOF, and he had the greatest 21-catch season in NFL history last year.

Meanwhile, Bowe sucks.

BigMeatballDave
06-01-2012, 11:58 AM
Baldwin is going to be inducted into the OTA HOF, and he had the greatest 21-catch season in NFL history last year.

Meanwhile, Bowe sucks.

:LOL:

BigMeatballDave
06-01-2012, 11:58 AM
Better than Denver

Amnorix
06-01-2012, 11:59 AM
Patriots: Lloyd, Branch, Gaffney, Edelman, Ochocinco

umm....Wes Welker anyone? :spock:

Rain Man
06-01-2012, 12:00 PM
Am I being a homer if I say that I wouldn't trade our receiver corps for any of the others in the AFC? Maybe the Texans just because of Johnson, and the Bengals and Ravens are close. It surprises me to say this.

In the NFC, Philadelphia and the Giants may be ahead of us, and the Packers are. Maybe the Lions on the strength of the other Johnson alone, and the Falcons are perhaps a shade ahead. Can't figure out the 49ers.

Count Zarth
06-01-2012, 12:01 PM
Top 7 group, easily.

BigMeatballDave
06-01-2012, 12:02 PM

LMAO

KCUnited
06-01-2012, 12:03 PM
Bottom half of the top 10, but I think Stanzi could elevate this group to top 1 or 2. Plus, you factor in the production you get from Copper on special teams and you could argue top 5.

/you know its coming

Von Dumbass
06-01-2012, 12:34 PM
Am I being a homer if I say that I wouldn't trade our receiver corps for any of the others in the AFC? Maybe the Texans just because of Johnson, and the Bengals and Ravens are close. It surprises me to say this.

The Patriots are pretty loaded. Brandon Lloyd is going to destroy people this year.

Pasta Giant Meatball
06-01-2012, 12:35 PM
Better than Denver

Easily and really without argument.

Direckshun
06-01-2012, 12:37 PM

Heh.

Yeah.

OP fixed.

Von Dumbass
06-01-2012, 12:37 PM
Easily and really without argument.
LMAO

I'm going to keep the Donk posts out of this thread because this is the only football thread on the first page that might actually get some traffic.

Pasta Giant Meatball
06-01-2012, 12:39 PM
LMAO

I'm going to keep the Donk posts out of this thread because this is the only football thread on the first page that might actually get some traffic.

Upper Decker and Delirium Tremens can be single covered without worry.

Direckshun
06-01-2012, 12:41 PM
Here's the entire NFL's list of WR corps I'd rather have over the Chiefs:

Wow, that's seriously it.

Pasta Giant Meatball
06-01-2012, 12:43 PM
Brady to Lloyd is going to be lethal.

Direckshun
06-01-2012, 12:47 PM
Yeah the last time the Patriots gave Brady any decent receiving options they went undefeated.

Von Dumbass
06-01-2012, 12:50 PM

I'd add the Bengals, Bucs, Lions, and Raiders (pretty deep group with a lot of upside)

BigMeatballDave
06-01-2012, 12:53 PM
LMAO

Laugh it up, moron.

Direckshun
06-01-2012, 12:54 PM
I'd add the Bengals, Bucs, Lions, and Raiders (pretty deep group with a lot of upside)

Hell no on Bengals. I'd currently put Bowe at or slightly above AJ Green in terms of talent in 2012. Shipley would be the 4th receiver on this team.

Hell no on Bucs. VJax is their best receiver and I don't think he's ever had a 70 reception season. Mike Williams and Benn are one season wonders.

Lions -- very fair. I'd consider them maybe a little bit more. What you lose from Megatron to Bowe, you get back with Breaston and Baldwin over Young and Burleson, but not by much. Broyles and Long = McCluster and Wylie. I'd probably take the Lions, yeah.

Raiders do have a pretty intriguing group, but no world beaters. I'd probably put them at a wash with the Chiefs, if not slightly below.

Von Dumbass
06-01-2012, 01:02 PM
Hell no on Bengals. I'd currently put Bowe at or slightly above AJ Green in terms of talent in 2012. Shipley would be the 4th receiver on this team.

Hell no on Bucs. VJax is their best receiver and I don't think he's ever had a 70 reception season. Mike Williams and Benn are one season wonders.

Lions -- very fair. I'd consider them maybe a little bit more. What you lose from Megatron to Bowe, you get back with Breaston and Baldwin over Young and Burleson, but not by much. Broyles and Long = McCluster and Wylie. I'd probably take the Lions, yeah.

Raiders do have a pretty intriguing group, but no world beaters. I'd probably put them at a wash with the Chiefs, if not slightly below.

My bad on the Bengals. I thought Jerome Simpson was still on their roster and thought that he was a wash with Breaston. I was giving Green a slight edge over Bowe, and Shipley a slight edge over Baldwin (in terms of production)

FRCDFED
06-01-2012, 01:12 PM
I wonder how our WR's stack up with a better QB. I for one don't appreciate the articles talking about circus catches in OTA or camp. That just means the same ole' MC can't hit the broad side of a flipping barn. *sigh*

Sofa King
06-01-2012, 01:13 PM
My bad on the Bengals. I thought Jerome Simpson was still on their roster and thought that he was a wash with Breaston. I was giving Green a slight edge over Bowe, and Shipley a slight edge over Baldwin (in terms of production)

LMAO

whoman69
06-01-2012, 01:23 PM
People say that for the number of touches they have that receivers aren't important in the NFL. I look at the teams with better receivers than ours and they were all, with perhaps the exception of the Eagles, in the playoffs last year.

BigMeatballDave
06-01-2012, 01:36 PM
I was giving Green a slight edge over Bowe, You're a bitch.

Pawnmower
06-01-2012, 01:52 PM
If we get bowe back, top 10 easily...if not....

Hog Farmer
06-01-2012, 02:28 PM
I wouldn't trade our corp for any others . We have to have pure acrobats to catch Cassel passes just like Moeaki's famous catch.

Pasta Giant Meatball
06-01-2012, 05:28 PM
I gotta be a man, I can't let it slide

Buehler445
06-01-2012, 05:34 PM
I don't think I'd trade for the patriots wr corps. Eliminating the qb and system from the equation, I think ours are better.

Buehler445
06-01-2012, 05:35 PM
Unless you're including TEs. Then ill have theirs with a side of mustard please.

SNR
06-01-2012, 05:39 PM

Wow, that's seriously it.It's a crime you don't have the Packers on your list.

They're the deepest and best WR corps in the NFL.

BoneKrusher
06-01-2012, 05:43 PM
somewhere between 10 and 12.

SNR
06-01-2012, 05:50 PM
Another crime:

Not including Copper on the list.

Pasta Giant Meatball
06-01-2012, 05:51 PM
Another crime:

Not including Copper on the list.

And that would be fair to the rest of the NFL how? There can be only one.

Bump
06-01-2012, 06:12 PM
our WR's are so good that if you put Kurt Warner on this team, right fucking now, we'd win a Superbowl.

aturnis
06-01-2012, 06:18 PM
somewhere between 10 and 12.

8-12 at worst.

Setsuna
06-01-2012, 06:19 PM
Jags are last place! We rock da house in terms of the worst of the worst. PBJ

Von Dumbass
06-01-2012, 06:55 PM
I'd put Dallas over the Chiefs also.

BigMeatballDave
06-01-2012, 07:16 PM
I'd put Dallas over the Chiefs also.

I'd put the donkeys near the bottom.

Von Dumbass
06-01-2012, 07:31 PM
I'd put the donkeys near the bottom.

You certainly can make that argument right now. It will sound really foolish midway through this season though.

BigMeatballDave
06-01-2012, 07:37 PM
You certainly can make that argument right now. It will sound really foolish midway through this season though.

They aren't gonna be doing much with Haney throwing to them.

Von Dumbass
06-01-2012, 07:43 PM
They aren't gonna be doing much with Haney throwing to them.

After Favre, Manning was the ironman of the NFL. It is extremely unlikely that he misses any games this year. He should actually be healthier than he has been since 2007.

BigMeatballDave
06-01-2012, 08:20 PM
After Favre, Manning was the ironman of the NFL. It is extremely unlikely that he misses any games this year. He should actually be healthier than he has been since 2007.

You seem to be forgetting that Manning will be 37 soon and has had several neck surgeries.

You have absolutely no idea how his arm is going to hold up.

Nightfyre
06-01-2012, 08:36 PM
Right, because historical results are accurate predictors of future health - especially with 37 year-old quarterbacks coming off of neck surgery and throwing arm nerve damage.

Manning 2012 looks frailer than previous iterations.
http://www.wtop.com/emedia/apimage/37cff4db-cccd-4cfe-b48d-64a10bd41f2b.jpg

Von Dumbass
06-01-2012, 09:30 PM
If he was wearing shoulder pads his arm would look exactly like it did in 2010.

Von Dumbass
06-01-2012, 09:39 PM
You seem to be forgetting that Manning will be 37 soon and has had several neck surgeries.

You have absolutely no idea how his arm is going to hold up.

You are just being negative because Manning is a Donk. If he was a Chief you would have a positive outlook on Manning's health.

BigMeatballDave
06-01-2012, 09:52 PM
You are just being negative because Manning is a Donk. If he was a Chief you would have a positive outlook on Manning's health.

Actually, not true at all.

I mentioned before I would only be interested in Manning if he were healthy.

We dont really know if he's healthy.

BigMeatballDave
06-01-2012, 09:53 PM
If he was wearing shoulder pads his arm would look exactly like it did in 2010.

Yeah, because you're out there catching his passes. :rolleyes:

Von Dumbass
06-01-2012, 10:08 PM

He passed 3 different physicals by 3 different teams and has been cleared to play by his surgeon. Peyton asked his doctors if he would be at any greater risk to a neck injury than anyone else and they said no.

The only thing that the doctors weren't sure about was if the nerves in his arm would regenerate fully. Manning has went through vigorous throwing sessions and his velocity has been the same on throw 1 as it was on throw 71.

His neck and his arm are fine. The Donks gave him $95M for a reason.

BigMeatballDave
06-01-2012, 10:12 PM
He passed 3 different physicals by 3 different teams and has been cleared to play by his surgeon. Peyton asked his doctors if he would be at any greater risk to a neck injury than anyone else and they said no.

The only thing that the doctors weren't sure about was if the nerves in his arm would regenerate fully. Manning has went through vigorous throwing sessions and his velocity has been the same on throw 1 as it was on throw 71.

All of this means exactly squat when it comes to live game action.

Which, by the way, he hasn't seen in 17 months.

Messier
06-01-2012, 10:30 PM

They didn't give him $95M. They're protecting themselves, for a reason.

BigMeatballDave
06-01-2012, 10:36 PM
I actually hope Manning makes it thru the entire season.

My dream is for him to struggle all season. 7-9, 25 INTs

Von Dumbass
06-01-2012, 10:44 PM
They didn't give him $95M. They're protecting themselves, for a reason.

$63M of it is all but guaranteed. If he passess a physical next year and doesn't injure a specific vertebrae, he will $45M over the next two years fully guaranteed.

Who knows if Manning wants to play into his 40's, but if he can pass a physical those last two years the rest of that $32M is his.

Von Dumbass
06-01-2012, 10:55 PM
I actually hope Manning makes it thru the entire season.

My dream is for him to struggle all season. 7-9, 25 INTs

Dude this is Peyton Manning you are talking about. He hasn't lost more than 6 games since he was a rookie. And this Donk team is better than the last Colts team he took to the SB.

Messier
06-01-2012, 10:58 PM
$63M of it is all but guaranteed. If he passess a physical next year and doesn't injure a specific vertebrae, he will $45M over the next two years fully guaranteed.

Who knows if Manning wants to play into his 40's, but if he can pass a physical those last two years the rest of that $32M is his.

So, what you're saying is, they didn't give him $95m?

Tombstone RJ
06-01-2012, 11:01 PM

he appears healthy...

Von Dumbass
06-01-2012, 11:02 PM
So, what you're saying is, they didn't give him $95m?

They gave him the largest contract in team history.

Messier
06-01-2012, 11:03 PM
Dude this is Peyton Manning you are talking about. He hasn't lost more than 6 games since he was a rookie. And this Donk team is btter than the last Colts team he took to the SB.

What does that have to do with Manning right now?

Is he incapable of losing more than 6 games?

Von Dumbass
06-01-2012, 11:05 PM
What does that have to do with Manning right now?

Is he incapable of losing more than 6 games?

Most franchise QB's are.

Messier
06-01-2012, 11:07 PM
Most franchise QB's are.

He sure was.

Tribal Warfare
06-02-2012, 12:24 AM

I must say that when Manning signed with Bronco's that probably was the most heated I got about a player acquisition that KC lost out on while here on CP.

Chronic
06-02-2012, 06:03 AM
Dude this is Peyton Manning you are talking about. He hasn't lost more than 6 games since he was a rookie. And this Donk team is better than the last Colts team he took to the SB.

Denvers D sucks.. I dont see any Dwight Freenys on that team

Are you trying to convince anybody that will listen that the collection of dogshit WR's in Denver is better than what Manning had in Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Garcon and Dallas Clark catching his passes?

Mannings held together by duct tape..That system he had in Indy took him and the Colts a good 2-3 years to develop.. he aint gonna get the Broncos going in less than a year

Look... heres the last thing he's gonna hear before he's looking out his earhole..

"Woah dude lookout!!!!!"

BigMeatballDave
06-02-2012, 06:16 AM
Most franchise QB's are.

Oh, so John Elway wasn't a franchise QB?

BigMeatballDave
06-02-2012, 06:23 AM
Elway lost more than 6 games in a season 4 times in the 90s.

Von Dumbass
06-02-2012, 06:48 AM
Elway lost more than 6 games in a season 4 times in the 90s.

The Donks didn't have a whole lot of talent in the 90's until Shanahan came back. Plus the AFCW was the best division in football in the 90's.

Von Dumbass
06-02-2012, 06:51 AM
Denvers D sucks.. I dont see any Dwight Freenys on that team

Are you trying to convince anybody that will listen that the collection of dogshit WR's in Denver is better than what Manning had in Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Garcon and Dallas Clark catching his passes?

Mannings held together by duct tape..That system he had in Indy took him and the Colts a good 2-3 years to develop.. he aint gonna get the Broncos going in less than a year

Look... heres the last thing he's gonna hear before he's looking out his earhole..

"Woah dude lookout!!!!!"

Ever hear of Von Miller or Elvis Dumervil?

DT is miles ahead of Garcon and Collie. And Decker is a Reggie Wayne clone.

Rausch
06-02-2012, 07:05 AM

DT never has and never will play for Denver.

To suggest otherwise is nuthooks...

Pasta Giant Meatball
06-02-2012, 07:51 AM

I see mom put hallucinogens in the meatloaf again.

Oh, and it's Delirium Tremens and Upper Decker dumbass.

ForeverChiefs58
06-02-2012, 08:23 AM
DT never has and never will play for Denver.

To suggest otherwise is nuthooks...

Agreed. His stupid ignorant post gave me a double take. He should never, ever refer to some lame dick, cheating donkey (who will only be catching a cold once Tamba breaks Manning's broke dick neck for good) with the intitials of our great one ever again.

BigMeatballDave
06-02-2012, 09:55 AM
Decker is a Reggie Wayne clone.LMAO

Dylan
06-02-2012, 11:25 AM
Can you please add Rueben Randle to the Giants' wide receivers, since Randle will be used at x-iso.

While the Eagles may have a couple of position advantages over the Giants - wide receivers are not one of them -- Any die-hard Eagles fan will tell you that Hakeem Nicks is better than Jeremy Maclin.

TIA

Frankie
06-14-2012, 10:31 AM
Agreed. His stupid ignorant post gave me a double take. He should never, ever refer to some lame dick, cheating donkey (who will only be catching a cold once Tamba breaks Manning's broke dick neck for good) with the intitials of our great one ever again.

Ooooh, such "threatening" language!

notorious
06-14-2012, 10:35 AM
Fuck the offseason.

Pestilence
06-14-2012, 10:35 AM

The Eagles WRs would be worthless with Cassel at QB.

notorious
06-14-2012, 10:37 AM
The __________would be worthless with Cassel at QB.

FYP

Frankie
06-14-2012, 10:49 AM
The _________s WRs would be worthless with Cassel at QB. F(Notor's)P

Small technicality but it adds to my post count.

;)

Mr. Laz
06-14-2012, 10:53 AM
Chiefs: Bowe, Baldwin, Breaston, McCluster, Wylie
considering Baldwin,McCluster and Wylie are almost completely unproven as wide receivers at the NFL level ... not very high

Bowe is top 20ish in the league
Breaston is above average, i would think

we have potential

BigMeatballDave
06-14-2012, 11:38 AM
considering Baldwin,McCluster and Wylie are almost completely unproven as wide receivers at the NFL level ... not very high

Bowe is top 20ish in the league
Breaston is above average, i would think

we have potential

Top 20ish? Eat shit.

Name 15 WRs better.

SuperChief
06-14-2012, 12:19 PM
Top 20ish? Eat shit.

Name 15 WRs better.

Megatron
Larry Fitz
Andre Johnosn
Greg Jennings
Welker
VJax

...that's about all that I could come up. Some of those might even be debatable.

BigMeatballDave
06-14-2012, 12:42 PM
Megatron
Larry Fitz
Andre Johnosn
Greg Jennings
Welker
VJax

...that's about all that I could come up. Some of those might even be debatable.

We have a handful of morons here that seriously underrate Bowe.

He's no worse than top 12.

Frankie
06-14-2012, 12:44 PM

I'd say top 7 or 8.

Rausch
06-14-2012, 01:12 PM
Without numbers and based on names I'd say about 20...

SuperChief
06-14-2012, 01:50 PM

I might even say Top 8. Hopefully he cements that positioning this year.

BoneKrusher
06-14-2012, 02:10 PM
I might even say Top 8. Hopefully he cements that positioning this year.

i'd put Bowe top 10 for sure.

BoneKrusher
06-14-2012, 02:18 PM
1. Megatron
2. Fitz
3. A Johnson
4. Greg Jennings
5. Wallace
6. Roddy White
7. V Jackson
8. Welker
9. B Marshall
10 Bowe

Detoxing
06-14-2012, 02:31 PM
1. Megatron
2. Fitz
3. A Johnson
4. Greg Jennings
5. Wallace
6. Roddy White
7. V Jackson
8. Welker
9. B Marshall
10 Bowe

This is the best list thus far, but i think Jackson is so overhyped. I think Vjax was the product of a system and Meachem will produce the same kind of numbers in SD that Jackson did. People will forget about Jackson in TB.

BigMeatballDave
06-14-2012, 02:43 PM
Jackson is so overrated.

His best season was in 09. He caught 68.

BigMeatballDave
06-14-2012, 02:47 PM
Why is Wallace better than Bowe?

He caught 72 last season. His best season.

BoneKrusher
06-14-2012, 02:49 PM
has a better attitude.

BigMeatballDave
06-14-2012, 02:50 PM
Greg Jennings best season?

08, he caught 80.

These guys have had far better QBs throwing to them, also.

Count Zarth
06-14-2012, 02:50 PM
Compare Bowe and Jackson's career numbers.

Bowe wins.

Marshall vs Bowe is a push, and Bowe isn't a complete nutter.

Most of those guys have played with elite QBs, Bowe hasn't.

Chiefnj2
06-14-2012, 02:52 PM
The big issue isn't if Bowe is top 8 or top 15. The question is he #3 or #4 because that is allegedly the salary he's wanting. Big difference between the contract Fitz and Megatron got, compared to a Jackson or Johnson.

Count Zarth
06-14-2012, 02:57 PM
The big issue isn't if Bowe is top 8 or top 15. The question is he #3 or #4 because that is allegedly the salary he's wanting. Big difference between the contract Fitz and Megatron got, compared to a Jackson or Johnson.

He had 15 freaking TDs with Matt Cassel.

People don't have a clue about how good Dwayne Bowe really is...because he has played with shitty quarterbacks his ENTIRE career.

You think a guy like Wes Welker is more talented than Bowe?

Dwayne Bowe would be sicknasty fuckrape with Tom Brady slinging him shit.

BigMeatballDave
06-14-2012, 02:58 PM

I have no idea what he wants and I havent seen any numbers.

If Jackson is worth 55m over 5, then Bowe is certainly worth 65m over 5.

BoneKrusher
06-14-2012, 02:58 PM
Compare Bowe and Jackson's career numbers.

Bowe wins.

Marshall vs Bowe is a push, and Bowe isn't a complete nutter.

Most of those guys have played with elite QBs, Bowe hasn't.

the underlined? Jackson plays better when the games on the line but maybe the bold part has a lot to do with that.)

SNR
06-14-2012, 03:05 PM

People don't have a clue about how good Dwayne Bowe really is...because he has played with shitty quarterbacks his ENTIRE career.

He needs to prove it! /shitheads

it sucks that we're going to keep having this same argument for many, many, years. It's not going to end until Bowe gets a real QB. And if he signs an extension, that may never happen until he's an old man like Tony Gonzalez.

Pasta Giant Meatball
06-14-2012, 03:47 PM

:clap: Yep

Chiefnj2
06-14-2012, 04:02 PM

Dwayne Bowe would be sicknasty ****rape with Tom Brady slinging him shit.

You think Bowe gets 20TDs with another QB at the helm? Don't you think Bowe benefitted from the fact that for a lot of his time in KC there hasn't been a decent #2 so more balls go his way?

Count Zarth
06-14-2012, 04:06 PM
You think Bowe gets 20TDs with another QB at the helm? Don't you think Bowe benefitted from the fact that for a lot of his time in KC there hasn't been a decent #2 so more balls go his way?

With another QB he'd be a 1,500 yard receiver, and his YPC would go up.

And we had a decent #2 last year. He still had 1200 yards.

BigMeatballDave
06-14-2012, 04:14 PM

You're a moron.

Easy 6
06-14-2012, 04:37 PM
Its been said over, and Over, and OVER again, yet still hasnt sunk in for some... what Bowe has been able to do with career long subpar quarterbacking, ineffective coaching & several new systems is nothing short of Remarkable.

Put him with a Rodgers & he'd be a superstar.

BoneKrusher
06-14-2012, 04:41 PM
Its been said over, and Over, and OVER again, yet still hasnt sunk in for some... what Bowe has been able to do with career long subpar quarterbacking, ineffective coaching & several new systems is nothing short of Remarkable.

Put him with a Rodgers & he'd be a superstar.

i agree.

whoman69
06-14-2012, 07:05 PM
He needs to prove it! /shitheads

it sucks that we're going to keep having this same argument for many, many, years. It's not going to end until Bowe gets a real QB. And if he signs an extension, that may never happen until he's an old man like Tony Gonzalez.

Which may be why he doesn't want to sign it.

BossChief
06-14-2012, 08:12 PM
I have no idea what he wants and I havent seen any numbers.

If Jackson is worth 55m over 5, then Bowe is certainly worth 65m over 5.

I've consistently been one of Bowes biggest supporters on here.

That said, if he wants 13 million a year, he can kindly go fuck himself.

No way he is worth 10% of the teams total cap space.

I think he is worth every cent of 10 or 11 per year, much more than that would be overpaying.

JMO

BigMeatballDave
06-14-2012, 08:29 PM
I've consistently been one of Bowes biggest supporters on here.

That said, if he wants 13 million a year, he can kindly go fuck himself.

No way he is worth 10% of the teams total cap space.

I think he is worth every cent of 10 or 11 per year, much more than that would be overpaying.

JMO

I can't see him taking less than Jackson. He's better than Jackson.