PDA

View Full Version : MU Arkansas & Missouri to become permanent SEC rivals in football, basketball

luv
06-01-2012, 05:27 PM
http://www.ky3.com/sports/arkansas/ky3-arkansas-missouri-to-become-permanent-sec-rivals-in-football-basketball-20120601,0,1058232.story

Arkansas & Missouri to become permanent SEC rivals in football, basketball

Chris Replogle, KY3 News
Twitter @ky3tigertalk or on Facebook @KYTV TigerTalk or Twitter @ky3hogsinsider or on Facebook @KYTV HogsInsider
12:03 p.m. CDT, June 1, 2012

DESTIN, Fla. - Missouri's border war has turned south of the border.

The Southeastern Conference athletics directors approved a football scheduling format called 6-1-1. Schools will play every team in its division annually. Schools will also play two teams from the other division, one rival and one rotating opponent.

Missouri and Arkansas will become crossover rivals beginning in the 2013 season. Since Missouri's departure from the Big 12, the Arkansas-Missouri border war has been a spirited topic. The two schools will not play next year, Mizzou's first year in the league.

"I believe the Arkansas and Missouri series will develop into a competitive rivalry in all sports for both institutions," said Arkansas athletics director Jeff Long. "With our close proximity, both schools will have the opportunitiy for fans to travel to events and help spread the reach of the Southeastern Conference within the region."

The two schools will become basketball rivals too. The SEC will go to an 18-game conference schedule beginning next season featuring at least one game against every school.

Saul Good
06-01-2012, 05:29 PM
Sweet. Get to kick in Mike Anderson's teeth twice a year and don't have to worry about Petrino. Life is good.

Pasta Giant Meatball
06-01-2012, 05:30 PM
Awesome news. Thanks Lord Auburbama!!!

luv
06-01-2012, 05:39 PM
2012 for basketball an 2013 for football. I can't wait to play Mike Anderson this year, either.

Messier
06-01-2012, 05:39 PM
Sweet. Get to kick in Mike Anderson's teeth twice a year and don't have to worry about Petrino. Life is good.

Petrinoless Arkansas>MU

Saulbadguy
06-01-2012, 05:40 PM
LOL

CrazyPhuD
06-01-2012, 05:48 PM
Who?

HemiEd
06-01-2012, 05:48 PM
Wow, didn't see that one coming.

luv
06-01-2012, 05:49 PM
I hope DGB prospers at MU.

Bambi
06-01-2012, 06:01 PM
The two schools will not play next year, Mizzou's first year in the league.

Lol

Thig Lyfe
06-01-2012, 06:04 PM

Lol

They skurred

Setsuna
06-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Put this in the appropriate thread.

Frazod
06-01-2012, 06:24 PM

Lol

Well, at least it's not because Arkansas is too scared to play us.

ChiefsCountry
06-01-2012, 06:27 PM
So Missouri's schedule has 4 border state schools on it now. Not bad.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thig Lyfe
06-01-2012, 06:41 PM

You skurred

Ebolapox
06-01-2012, 06:46 PM
You skurred

you mad.

GloryDayz
06-01-2012, 06:51 PM
http://www.ky3.com/sports/arkansas/ky3-arkansas-missouri-to-become-permanent-sec-rivals-in-football-basketball-20120601,0,1058232.story

Arkansas & Missouri to become permanent SEC rivals in football, basketball

Chris Replogle, KY3 News
Twitter @ky3tigertalk or on Facebook @KYTV TigerTalk or Twitter @ky3hogsinsider or on Facebook @KYTV HogsInsider
12:03 p.m. CDT, June 1, 2012

DESTIN, Fla. - Missouri's border war has turned south of the border.

The Southeastern Conference athletics directors approved a football scheduling format called 6-1-1. Schools will play every team in its division annually. Schools will also play two teams from the other division, one rival and one rotating opponent.

Missouri and Arkansas will become crossover rivals beginning in the 2013 season. Since Missouri's departure from the Big 12, the Arkansas-Missouri border war has been a spirited topic. The two schools will not play next year, Mizzou's first year in the league.

"I believe the Arkansas and Missouri series will develop into a competitive rivalry in all sports for both institutions," said Arkansas athletics director Jeff Long. "With our close proximity, both schools will have the opportunitiy for fans to travel to events and help spread the reach of the Southeastern Conference within the region."

The two schools will become basketball rivals too. The SEC will go to an 18-game conference schedule beginning next season featuring at least one game against every school.

Yeah.... I'm not past staring at your Avatar!

Thig Lyfe
06-01-2012, 07:05 PM
you mad.

You skurred of how mad I am.

Codered
06-01-2012, 07:43 PM
Anything with Kansas in it is easy to hate... Bring em on!

Bambi
06-01-2012, 07:55 PM

Yea. The rivalry begins "next year"

Lmfao

Messier
06-01-2012, 08:01 PM

I see MU fans are excited to not be in the same division as Alabama and LSU. Why would that be good? Bring 'em on! Right?

Codered
06-01-2012, 08:03 PM
I see MU fans are excited to not be in the same division as Alabama and LSU. Why would that be good? Bring 'em on! Right?

Weak.

Messier
06-01-2012, 08:04 PM
Weak.

I know! Why would MU not want to play the best?

Frazod
06-01-2012, 08:05 PM
Weak.

Typical.

Messier
06-01-2012, 08:06 PM
Typical.

Yep.

Frazod
06-01-2012, 08:07 PM
I know! Why would MU not want to play the best?

Yeah, it's not like we're playing the defending national champion this season or anything. Stupid fuck.

Messier
06-01-2012, 08:11 PM
Yeah, it's not like we're playing the defending national champion this season or anything. Stupid ****.

Do you want to be in their division?

Thig Lyfe
06-01-2012, 08:13 PM
Yeah, it's not like we're playing the defending national champion this season or anything. Stupid fuck.

Calm down bro. I'm worried about ur blood pressure.

Messier
06-01-2012, 08:15 PM
Hey, it's actually a compliment to MU. KU doesn't want to play MU in football because why would a bad program schedule a good team that will beat them in their non-con?

Now, basketball is another matter. Self doesn't want to do MU any favors.

Codered
06-01-2012, 08:20 PM
It is what it is. We are in the SEC now. There will be plenty of tough games.

NewChief
06-01-2012, 08:26 PM
I'm excited about this. I really, really hope that MU fans come down and enjoy Fayetteville (I'm more than happy to host you all or give recommendations for places on game weekends). I'm already starting to see some cross-pollination with my high school kids heading to MU for school. I hope that both college towns (not necessarily the teams) will gain an appreciation for the other. Lawrence, Columbia, and Fayetteville are a nice little grouping of choices for kids in this area to attend and stay close to home.

My wife and I already want our kids to attend either KU or MU because we think it's important for them to leave our hometown for school and not stay in the same place they went to high school.

Braincase
06-01-2012, 08:43 PM
Well, at least it's not because we told Arkansas to take their conference and a 100 years of loyalty and shove it up their ass.

FYP

Codered
06-01-2012, 08:45 PM
FYP

So?

|Zach|
06-01-2012, 08:46 PM
I'm excited about this. I really, really hope that MU fans come down and enjoy Fayetteville (I'm more than happy to host you all or give recommendations for places on game weekends). I'm already starting to see some cross-pollination with my high school kids heading to MU for school. I hope that both college towns (not necessarily the teams) will gain an appreciation for the other. Lawrence, Columbia, and Fayetteville are a nice little grouping of choices for kids in this area to attend and stay close to home.

My wife and I already want our kids to attend either KU or MU because we think it's important for them to leave our hometown for school and not stay in the same place they went to high school.

I imagine I will be making that trip in the next few years. Visited really briefly a few times when I was in college in Springfield.

Codered
06-01-2012, 08:48 PM
Arkansas-Missouri seems like a good fit. It will be nice getting a Mike Anderson ran team on the court. I look forward to watching the rivalry grow over the years.

Frazod
06-01-2012, 08:53 PM
I lash out to compensate for the issues I have because I root for a chickenshit organization.

FYP

Braincase
06-01-2012, 08:56 PM
FYP

You left out the part about having 3 times as many conference championships as the pussycats that bolted to become the SEC's new powerbottom.

Frazod
06-01-2012, 08:58 PM
Do you want to be in their division?

Who cares? It's not like I was consulted. It's not like Georgia and Florida won't present serious challenges, either.

It's also just a bit hypocritical for any beaker fan to criticize ANYBODY over ducking competition.

NewChief
06-01-2012, 08:59 PM
Must everything come back to KU/MU. Please, beakers, I'm trying to feel out this new relationship. It's complicated when the ex- keeps butting in.

Braincase
06-01-2012, 09:02 PM
Who cares? It's not like I was consulted. It's not like Georgia and Florida won't present serious challenges, either.

It's also just a bit hypocritical for any beaker fan to criticize ANYBODY over ducking competition.

Yeah, KU only has the 5th toughest schedule in the nation this year. Dammit, I wanted #1.

Frazod
06-01-2012, 09:06 PM
You left out the part about having 3 times as many conference championships as the pussycats that bolted to become the SEC's new powerbottom.

Breaking out the basketballs again, I see (wait - basketball - fuck, I keep forgetting about that). And while you may think we'll be the SEC's new powerbottom, it is a FACT that you ARE Bevo's powerbottom. See how that works?

I'm sure sedated will be along shortly to chastise you for trolling yet another MU thread. LMAO

Frazod
06-01-2012, 09:07 PM
Must everything come back to KU/MU. Please, beakers, I'm trying to feel out this new relationship. It's complicated when the ex- keeps butting in.

She still hasn't managed to brush the dried cum out of her hair.

ChiefsCountry
06-01-2012, 09:11 PM

Lots of Wal Mart influence at both schools.
Posted via Mobile Device

Great Expectations
06-01-2012, 09:16 PM
I'm excited to see how MU fans handle UofA's superiority complex.

I doubt too many SEC teams will care/consider MU a rival until they win something. Who knows, maybe the SEC will ve easier to win than the B12 was.

Braincase
06-01-2012, 09:22 PM
Breaking out the basketballs again, I see (wait - basketball - ****, I keep forgetting about that). And while you may think we'll be the SEC's new powerbottom, it is a FACT that you ARE Bevo's powerbottom. See how that works?

I'm sure sedated will be along shortly to chastise you for trolling yet another MU thread. LMAO

Well, dammit, we have to have some sort of anchor sport, and our women's softball team just hasn't been up to snuff.

Braincase
06-01-2012, 09:24 PM
I'm excited to see how MU fans handle UofA's superiority complex.

I doubt too many SEC teams will care/consider MU a rival until they win something. Who knows, maybe the SEC will ve easier to win than the B12 was.

7 trophies in 4 sports over 16 years.

There's the gold standard until 2028.

Great Expectations
06-01-2012, 09:27 PM

If you are paying out of state tuition why don't you push The University of Tulsa, or some other prestigeous school?

Thig Lyfe
06-01-2012, 09:33 PM
She still hasn't managed to brush the dried cum out of her hair.

That's gross bro.

KcMizzou
06-01-2012, 10:06 PM
It makes perfect sense, IMO. I was happy to hear it. Arkansas is the obvious choice for Mizzou. I like it much more than A&M. I think the impact on recruiting is over blown.

luv
06-01-2012, 10:43 PM
Yea. The rivalry begins "next year"

Lmfao

Could it be because the schedule for this year is already set, and they're not going to the new scheduling until next year? Also, the rivalry in basketball does begin this year.

luv
06-01-2012, 10:44 PM

No shit. Maybe they saw the kansas in Arkansas and got confused?

KcMizzou
06-01-2012, 10:47 PM
No shit. Maybe they saw the kansas in Arkansas and got confused?Most of the word "Arkansas" is "kansas"!!! Herp Derp

http://www.speedofwood.com/forumcrap/fap.gif

Thig Lyfe
06-02-2012, 12:30 AM
Most of the word "Arkansas" is "kansas"!!! Herp Derp

http://www.speedofwood.com/forumcrap/fap.gif

I hadn't noticed that!!!! Clever!!!! ROFL

BigRock
06-02-2012, 12:37 AM
RAAAAAAGHHH

I TOTALLY HATE THAT TEAM NOW THAT SOME ATHLETIC DIRECTORS GOT TOGETHER AND VOTED THAT I SHOULD

luv
06-02-2012, 07:14 AM
RAAAAAAGHHH

I TOTALLY HATE THAT TEAM NOW THAT SOME ATHLETIC DIRECTORS GOT TOGETHER AND VOTED THAT I SHOULD

I've never really liked Arkansas anyway, so now I can make my dislike official. :D

Pasta Giant Meatball
06-02-2012, 07:34 AM
FYP

I see the butthurt is STILL quite strong.

Pasta Giant Meatball
06-02-2012, 07:39 AM
Could it be because the schedule for this year is already set, and they're not going to the new scheduling until next year? Also, the rivalry in basketball does begin this year.

I'm surprised he can type a coherent sentence after that kind of "logic". KU edumacation in full bloom right there.

Codered
06-02-2012, 09:20 AM

Haven't you learned yet ... It's always about KU around here.

Saul Good
06-02-2012, 09:27 AM
So our psycho ex is driving by our house to see if our lights are on again, I see.

Bambi
06-02-2012, 09:34 AM
Funny an MU fan brings up KU first in an MU thread.

Why the obsession?

DeezNutz
06-02-2012, 09:48 AM

Why the obsession?

Herp.

Derp?

Bambi
06-02-2012, 09:58 AM
Herp.

Derp?

Derp is as derp does.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=8653016&postcount=13

Codered
06-02-2012, 01:52 PM

Why the obsession?

This thread is about ARkansas not Kansas ... Not sure if paid attention.

morphius
06-02-2012, 02:19 PM
Picking a rivalry before a game is played just sounds so odd to me. It seems the opposite of a little kid going up to a neighbor kid and asking if he would be friends.

Reaper16
06-02-2012, 03:04 PM
Picking a rivalry before a game is played just sounds so odd to me. It seems the opposite of a little kid going up to a neighbor kid and asking if he would be friends.

It'll be an actual rivalry, real quick. There's little love lost between the two fanbases. Recent developments have ramped things up: It is so, so beautiful that Mike Anderson ran away to Arkansas and now he'll have to face Mizzou twice a year. On the football end, Arkansas is still fuming over losing DGB to Mizzou.

Pasta Giant Meatball
06-02-2012, 03:27 PM
Derp is as derp does.

He made a valid point.

|Zach|
06-02-2012, 03:40 PM
It'll be an actual rivalry, real quick. There's little love lost between the two fanbases. Recent developments have ramped things up: It is so, so beautiful that Mike Anderson ran away to Arkansas and now he'll have to face Mizzou twice a year. On the football end, Arkansas is still fuming over losing DGB to Mizzou.

That and I have learned quickly that Arkansas fans are batshit crazy.

NewChief
06-02-2012, 03:57 PM
That and I have learned quickly that Arkansas fans are batshit crazy.

We prefer the term HAWG WILD BOY!!!!

In all seriousness, it's pretty funny as I didn't really have much contact with the Arkansas online fanbase until the last year or so. I especially got to see them in the lead up to the bowlgame against KSU. I'll admit that there are some real wacky ****ers out there. In listening to sports radio, I've also started to hear more and more dumbasses of the, "Go Hogs! What you go to say about that? I'll hang up and listen" variety.

Most of my friends who are fans are pretty even keeled and smart (one of our mailing lists includes a pretty highly placed member of the athletic department staff, so we're pretty well informed).

I didn't have too much contact with the "average" online fan until recently, and I was a little surprised. Of course, Mizzou has their share of dumbasses as well.

KCBOSS1
06-02-2012, 04:00 PM
Well this should be fun on here for years to come.

KCBOSS1
06-02-2012, 04:03 PM
Yeah, because we all know that the chiefs and Mizzou fans on here are all level headed.

|Zach|
06-02-2012, 04:04 PM
Yeah, because we all know that the chiefs and Mizzou fans on here are all level headed.

Not the same. For real.

Chocolate Hog
06-02-2012, 04:23 PM
Talk about a shitbowl

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

ChiefsOne
06-02-2012, 04:50 PM
I welcome it, I have a bunch of friends and family that are irritating Arkansas fans.

Tombstone RJ
06-02-2012, 07:49 PM
We prefer the term HAWG WILD BOY!!!!

In all seriousness, it's pretty funny as I didn't really have much contact with the Arkansas online fanbase until the last year or so. I especially got to see them in the lead up to the bowlgame against KSU. I'll admit that there are some real wacky ****ers out there. In listening to sports radio, I've also started to hear more and more dumbasses of the, "Go Hogs! What you go to say about that? I'll hang up and listen" variety.

Most of my friends who are fans are pretty even keeled and smart (one of our mailing lists includes a pretty highly placed member of the athletic department staff, so we're pretty well informed).

I didn't have too much contact with the "average" online fan until recently, and I was a little surprised. Of course, Mizzou has their share of dumbasses as well.

I'm a huge Arkansas fan and yes, I'm crazy.

Trevo_410
06-02-2012, 10:13 PM
can't wait...

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k528/Trecd/dfdsf.png

|Zach|
06-03-2012, 12:05 AM
I'm a huge Arkansas fan and yes, I'm crazy.

LMAO

ThatRaceCardGuy
06-03-2012, 05:53 AM
[QUOTE=frazod;8653016]Well, at least it's not because Arkansas is too scared to play us.[/QUOTE

Really?

ThatRaceCardGuy
06-03-2012, 05:57 AM

Crazy talk from.a slaver....why am I not suprised

Saul Good
06-03-2012, 08:15 AM
can't wait...

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k528/Trecd/dfdsf.png

That's the old uniform and helmet.

Ebolapox
06-03-2012, 08:22 AM
Crazy talk from.a slaver....why am I not suprised

don't be wickedson. you're better than that. nobody in the USA has owned a slave since the middle part of the civil war. pretty sure that frazod isn't that old.

Pasta Giant Meatball
06-03-2012, 08:31 AM
don't be wickedson. you're better than that. nobody in the USA has owned a slave since the middle part of the civil war. pretty sure that frazod isn't that old.

No, he really isn't. Not after a lameass comment like that.

ThatRaceCardGuy
06-03-2012, 08:44 AM

No, he really isn't. Not after a lameass comment like that.

JFC....I guess people have no issue with being PC when it comes to jokes about minorities and gays on CP , but you call MU fan a "slaver" and the PC police come ah callin...just you so know , two of my highschool friends (who are black) played football for MU and my late grandfather graduated from MU.... I call them Slavers too. It's apart of the rivalry...

Bambi
06-03-2012, 09:24 AM
He made a valid point.

He, an MU fan, brought up KU first in an MU thread. Again, I have to repeat myself. Its really not that hard to understand.

Saul Good
06-03-2012, 11:08 AM
He, an MU fan, brought up KU first in an MU thread. Again, I have to repeat myself. Its really not that hard to understand.

He didn't mention KU. You aren't the only "rival" that won't play us. After beating Illinois for however many years in a row, they won't play us anymore, either. Quit crawling through our bushes and looking in our windows and saying that we're obsessed with you.

Braincase
06-03-2012, 11:13 AM
Considering that some of the largest AD supporters are the heirs to Sam Walton's fortune, perhaps they ought to create the Wal-Mart Cup. Whoever loses must make their entire student body wear clothing from Wal-Mart and Wal-Mart only.

Pasta Giant Meatball
06-03-2012, 11:17 AM
Meh, it would still beat wearing that stupid cartoon chicken.

ThatRaceCardGuy
06-03-2012, 01:20 PM
He didn't mention KU. You aren't the only "rival" that won't play us. After beating Illinois for however many years in a row, they won't play us anymore, either. Quit crawling through our bushes and looking in our windows and saying that we're obsessed with you.

Who is MU ?

Bambi
06-03-2012, 01:45 PM

Oh, I didn't know Frazod was talking about Illinois.

My bad.

Messier
06-03-2012, 02:04 PM

It's Bill Self driving the, won't play MU train at KU. He'll most likely change his mind in a few years, but it's not out of fear. It's a bit of anger, and a KU MU basketball game is only really doing MU a favor, something he doesn't feel like doing right now.

Saul Good
06-03-2012, 02:32 PM
Oh, I didn't know Frazod was talking about Illinois.

My bad.

He's probably speaking collectively. It gets old having rivals who won't continue the series regardless of which team it is.

Bambi
06-03-2012, 02:56 PM
He's probably speaking collectively. It gets old having rivals who won't continue the series regardless of which team it is.

Got it. I thought it was a bit strange to bring KU into an MU thread now that they have a new designated rival.

Saul Good
06-03-2012, 03:04 PM
Got it. I thought it was a bit strange to bring KU into an MU thread now that they have a new designated rival.

I think it's strange that you're glued to a thread about Mizzou and Arkansas while claiming that Mizzou fans are obsessed with Kansas.

I guess nobody understands everything.

Messier
06-03-2012, 03:11 PM
I think it's strange that you're glued to a thread about Mizzou and Arkansas while claiming that Mizzou fans are obsessed with Kansas.

I think it's strange that you, as someone that was one of the most frequent posters on many of the KU threads, would make an issue of this.

Saul Good
06-03-2012, 03:16 PM
I think it's strange that you, as someone that was one of the most frequent posters on many of the KU threads, would make an issue of this.

And I've never once said that I don't care about KU. We're done playing them. Seen me in any of their threads lately?

ThatRaceCardGuy
06-03-2012, 04:01 PM

I guess wanting your cake and eating too is now rave...

|Zach|
06-03-2012, 04:29 PM

LMAO

Bambi
06-03-2012, 06:12 PM

No big deal. Just wanted to point out to another fan that it was an MU fan that once again referenced KU first in an MU thread.

Us KU fans just think its strange that you chose to leave being allied with us yet can't stop referencing us in your threads.

It doesn't work both ways. Arkansas is your rival now...

"Starting next year"

Lol

kchero
06-03-2012, 06:17 PM
I am pleased that the SEC was able to set this up. Playing Arky is a natural fit and it seems like both fanbases already have the mutual dislike for each other's programs even before Mizzou's entrance into the SEC.

Setsuna
06-03-2012, 07:24 PM
TAMU and Arkansas are more rivals than Mizzou.

Saul Good
06-03-2012, 09:54 PM
No big deal. Just wanted to point out to another fan that it was an MU fan that once again referenced KU first in an MU thread.

Us KU fans just think its strange that you chose to leave being allied with us yet can't stop referencing us in your threads.

It doesn't work both ways. Arkansas is your rival now...

"Starting next year"

Lol

Let me know when Mizzou fans care about your new rival.

DJ's left nut
06-07-2012, 10:41 AM

Why the obsession?

Wait.

The KU Homer comes into an MU thread and runs his yap (unsolicited and unprovoked, I would add), then says its the MU Fans talking about KU that have created the tangent?

Jesus - Wickedson really is retarded.

Frazod
06-07-2012, 11:09 AM
Wait.

The KU Homer comes into an MU thread and runs his yap (unsolicited and unprovoked, I would add), then says its the MU Fans talking about KU that have created the tangent?

Ya think? LMAO

Bambi
06-07-2012, 11:18 AM
Wait.

Might want to do some research before you post.

Frazod
06-07-2012, 11:28 AM

His point, you fucking imbecile, is that you, the BB's biggest, dumbest, douchiest KU troll, started trolling the thread. I'm sure the vast majority of KU fans don't appreciate that you are now indelibly linked to KU, but you are.

So you bringing your stupid bitch ass into a Missouri thread and running your stupid bitch mouth has illicited an anti-KU response. Shocking to nobody but you.

Fuck. Dumberbythedayedson. :shake:

Saulbadguy
06-07-2012, 11:28 AM
Whoever loses must make their entire student body wear clothing from Wal-Mart and Wal-Mart only.

I don't think that will be a problem.

Saul Good
06-07-2012, 11:29 AM

Ex girlfriend breaks into our house and insults our new girlfriend.

We laugh and say, "at least she isn't a crazy bitch like you".

Her response is, "you're obsessed with me because you brought me up in this conversation".

Bambi
06-07-2012, 11:37 AM
His point, you ****ing imbecile, is that you, the BB's biggest, dumbest, douchiest KU troll, started trolling the thread. I'm sure the vast majority of KU fans don't appreciate that you are now indelibly linked to KU, but you are.

So you bringing your stupid bitch ass into a Missouri thread and running your stupid bitch mouth has illicited an anti-KU response. Shocking to nobody but you.

****. Dumberbythedayedson. :shake:

I thought a conference dictating to a school that this is now your "rival" but you don't start your rivalry until next year was pretty funny.

I didn't say anything about KU.

That's on you. Not everything I post on this board is about KU.

Frazod
06-07-2012, 11:39 AM
I thought a conference dictating to a school that this is now your "rival" but you don't start your rivalry until next year was pretty funny.

I didn't say anything about KU.

That's on you. Not everything I post on this board is about KU.

Yeah, I know. Every now and then you whine about guns or piss on the military.

Sell it to a n00b, fucktard. We all know what's going on in that tiny little brain of yours.

DJ's left nut
06-07-2012, 11:55 AM

Yup.

Still retarded.

Keep on squawkin' in the MU threads and saying that it's the MU fans that are obsessing. At this point, I'd worry about your mental health if you ever stopped.

At least right now I know it's not your mental health that's suspect, just your mental capacity.

Son, you're just not that bright.

DJ's left nut
06-07-2012, 12:23 PM
Ex girlfriend breaks into our house and insults our new girlfriend.

We laugh and say, "at least she isn't a crazy bitch like you".

Her response is, "you're obsessed with me because you brought me up in this conversation".

While the girlfriend analogy has become a bit tired at this point, it seems particularly apt in this instance...

luv
06-07-2012, 12:26 PM

It starts this year. We play Mike Anderson, and I wouldn't mind completely embarrassing him.

Frazod
06-07-2012, 12:46 PM
While the girlfriend analogy has become a bit tired at this point, it seems particularly apt in this instance...

He hates to bug us in the middle of dinner.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwoC57EW_I5kVLvnDmtmItbfhFgPYwT4zH2Xa_cnwQVpBBVqE7OQ

Pablo
06-07-2012, 12:58 PM

It's apparently the only analogy Saul knows.

Frazod
06-07-2012, 12:59 PM

But much like a hose into the nozzle of a douchebag, it fits perfectly.

Thig Lyfe
06-07-2012, 01:01 PM
But much like a hose into the nozzle of a douchebag, it fits perfectly.

Hey man, I was thinking we should buy one of those "A House Divided" license plates for that AMC Pacer we share. Something fun and quirky to play up our friendly rivalry! Text me!

Saul Good
06-07-2012, 01:11 PM

Who came up with that analogy? I forget.

Pablo
06-07-2012, 02:52 PM
Who came up with that analogy? I forget.

Don't know or care. I do know who uses it the most though.